ITT: Characters men can't understand

ITT: Characters men can't understand

Attached: bitch nigga.png (640x360, 205K)

I fucking hate fujos

Attached: 6208924.jpg (612x557, 131K)

Multiple tranny threads in nearly the last hour, mods needs to wake the fuck up.

>get the best power by far
>still the biggest crybaby in the team

deku is a fucking bitch nigga and All Might is the only one who treat him as such

Attached: chad academia.jpg (600x1350, 248K)

Did they really turn Deku into a tranny?

Yeah its been all anyone has talked about for the past week where have you been?

Attached: midoriya_izuku___deku_female__genderbend__by_fuko99_dd0qf5w-pre.jpg (846x945, 139K)

What is there to understand? He's a bitch. He could have reality bending powers and he'd still be a bitch.

Not following this manga or show.

Unironically Deku would be much more tolerable if he was a girl. Also his backstory of loving Bakugo would make more sense

I can't believe they went through with the transitioning arc.

Damn I feel bad

Attached: BakuGOD showing who's the boss.jpg (1069x1200, 176K)

Tfw Ochaco is the guy in the relationship

Attached: ochako serious.png (629x371, 191K)

hot

Hot.

I poured chocolate milk on one of my friends when he tried to provoke me into a fight on the playground. I think I did more damage that way.

BnHA mangaka is dating the Mangaka of Jujutsu Kaisen who is a Tranny. it's a guy but identifies as a female for whatever reason.

Is any of this actually true?

Can I get a source on this

My sides. Probably not true tho

in the interviews that the Jujutsu mangaka has partook in it uses a female as an avatar despite using male pronouns. even in some of the sketches it uses male pronouns or whatever the fuck. it's a fucking tranny bro.

>dude trust me

Fucking underages spreading bullshit for "the lulz"

i'm just saying. look at the interviews, the pronouns, and the avatar it uses. even the sketches that it does for fun are suspect of pronoun misuse.

Editors refer gege as she. I would rather trust them than some user in an anonymous board

DEKEK

you're not even makin fanfics about the manga, you're doing it on the mangaka

Kek.

Cuck.

I like the fact OP just called every man who likes this character not a man.
Based OP, Can't stand that faggot either.

I think you might have uploaded the wrong picture, user.

Is this real? If so, KEK

Fanart user, same girl who drew this

Attached: b79dba69-6631-4105-850b-9181caa93d9e.jpg (1211x1280, 308K)

I never understood why BNHAfags ride Bakugo's dick so hard when a large part of his character arc is he's a gigantic bitch too. He's just an angry bitch to Deku's sad bitch.

Tsuyu and Ochako unironically are less bitchmade than both those dudes.

KACCHAN PLEASE KISS MY WIFE

Considering how unpopular he is with the ladies it's the other way around. There isn't a single man who can disagree with someone who works out to improve themselves

incels on the other hand cant relate to that since they dont lift weights.

>Read/watch shit
your fault

Damn, her artwork is uncanny.

I never understood the appeal of a whiny cowardly male character either to be honest. Even worse when they would give him a harem of women which he wouldn't dare touch. Maybe he was a woman or something? It feels like anime had too many of them for a while.

Based

No, I dislike him because he's a self-defeatist bitch who couldn't get over his lack of powers and never accomplished anything before getting those powers. His only redeeming quality is being an extremely humble doormat. I would be okay with this though if it were portrayed as a plot relevant flaw, but neither the anime, nor most viewers take issue with Deku's lack of self-initiative.

I realize the lack of self initiative might stem from self doubt, and I suppose a large part of the anime is him trying to overcome self doubt built up over years of bullying, but I just can't relate and I still find it dumb that All Might passed his powers to Deku.

Leorio and Shirou are better examples of this archetype.
I'm an athlete, and a high achieving medical research student.

Attached: otherbitchnigga.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Is this Deku's most iconic image?

A wiki page for the author uses the pronoun "it" and later "he". MAL says "female". Not a single photo of this person seems to exist online unlike any other mangaka. Suspicious as fuck.

>Not a single photo of this person seems to exist online unlike any other mangaka
>unlike any other mangaka
How fucking new are you? They do do this all the time

>wiki page
wew and lel, you can edit it right now to make it look like he's dating a giraffe

I don't know but I can tell that artstyle is from a guy

kek

>That spoiler
And I'm a Nigerian prince.

The wimpy kid shonen protagonist is meant for kids. You know, because shonen manga is aimed at kids. It also plays into Japanese attitudes about ambition and humbleness, which is why people like who you claim to be are always the rival.

Its fine and all but that is because they grow out of that wimpy phase. Nobody likes a character who gets power and is STILL a wimp who cries.

Well, it annoys me more that the fanbase of adults thinks he's an amazingly strong willed/hardworking character than the writing of the show itself. I find it a bit lame that adults keep watching this kind of kid's stuff and praise it even.

Faggot.

Dekucuck

Oh no, ouch, someone on the internet called me a bad name.

Attached: 1rIeSNq2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Yet you post in a BNHA thread.
Shinji Ikari and Amuro Ray are iconic characters who stay wimpy through the run of their series. You are a nobody, user, but you do not speak for everybody.

>I felt the need to respond because some fucker ticked me off on the internet.

>Yet you post in a BNHA thread
It's clearly a hate thread for wimpy protagonists. Do you only look at pictures?

Shinji Ikari's wimpiness is far more justified though, due to the darkness and horror he has experienced, and the actions of his awful father. Not to mention the stress of piloting an Eva to save millions of lives. He also starts to man up towards the end of the series.

i'm 100% (one hundred percent) there's no woman in this that can understand Shinji.

He is a pussy there is nothing to not understand about it.

No woman has ever understood Shinji. To them, he's just a cutesy fucktoy for Kaworu and nothing else.

Yeah BRO I don't understand what it's like being a BITCH

>Not a single photo of this person seems to exist online unlike any other mangaka
Your Western is showing.

Based.

Wimps who have an admiration for assholes due to relating to them and/or wanting to be like them to some degree. It's an appeal of the rival/antihero. Also fujos.
>Tsuyu and Ochako unironically are less bitchmade than both those dudes.
Female characters in male fiction tend to function as emotional support. It's what guys desire to help them persevere against life's difficulties.

Attached: __midoriya_izuku_and_uraraka_ochako_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_ton_pixiv358291__67485835f3283db7 (600x549, 38K)

Attached: SakuraSasuke.png (845x587, 646K)

Retards come in all different shapes and sizes.

>BNHA thread
Retard.

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAlUxUgoZ1duR_G4RnISPkuxSK7yaONjJujzZsc2nxiqO.jpg (650x365, 30K)

Not even Bakugo is happy being reduced to a reject shoujo love interest/bull for self-inserting fangirls/ntrfags.

unpopular with the ladies? The fuck man? All he does is get beat up and bloody, and the girls seem to think that makes him hot shit.

This nigga is the biggest bitch I ever seen
I hated him in moment I saw him

I see you've never been to /fit/

Lmfao.

>There isn't a single man who can disagree with someone who works out to improve themselves
"Disagree"? What the fuck?
If he "worked out to improve himself" he'd have done so before being promised All Might's power lmao.

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

cringe

At least Sasuke had a good fucking reason for being the way he is, plus the fact that Naruto made a shitty first impression.
Bakugo's literally just a spoiled brat with a god complex.

This pure angel.

Attached: 187645342.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

UUUUUH WHY WOULD HE WORKS HARD IF IT WAS HOPELESS ANYWAY SHITPOSTER

What Deku looked like that but was still a boy?

He'd be a HxH character.

Attached: komugi-55804.jpg (400x568, 38K)

For all we know,Sorachi might be a real gorilla, did he show his pic before?

>Using a fan edit
Are you retarded user?

ASTA IS BEST
DEKU IS WORST

actual little bitch pussy who gets bullied and still acts like he's friends with said bully. I fucking hate deku. He doesn't deserve one for all. He can't do shit and he's a fucking retard. Mirio should have been given one for all. He could have actually used it and done shit. Deku fucked everything up like an actual stupid fucking bitch retard piece of shit crybaby ass pussy bitch.

Fuck this manga.

Because that's the markings of a genuinely kind person. Hence why many people in real life who don't have any special powers or background do kind things. Righteousness in the name of good is the best kind of righteousness.

hahahaha

Attached: Big Mum.jpg (720x406, 89K)

How daft do you have to be to not understand a hero?