Ask the guy who just finished watching all the Lupin the Third movies, specials and OVAs anything

Ask the guy who just finished watching all the Lupin the Third movies, specials and OVAs anything.

Attached: Arsene_Lupin_III_full_798490.jpg (1123x794, 194K)

was it worth it? were they good for anything other than nostalgia value? I'm in love with lupin III and I've seen s3+ and castle of cagliostro but I've never been sure if it was worth investing time into the way earlier stuff and if I start something I have to finish it

Is part 3 worth watching?

>was it worth it?
Definitely, even the really bad ones (of which only there were four).
>were they good for anything other than nostalgia value?
Not sure why you would think they only have nostalgic value, where did you get this idea?
>s3+
You've seen the Pink Jacket series but not Green and/or Red Jacket? That's weird.
>Castle of Cagliostro
An outstanding movie but far from what Lupin is, because all the characters are too soft. You need to watch some other stuff which is more representative and arguably better than Castle of Cagliostro (the most that movie has going for it is the animation, and some ingenious scenes; the worst thing about it, other than how sterile everything is, is how it takes a while for the story to get going).
>but I've never been sure if it was worth investing time into the way earlier stuff and if I start something I have to finish it
I know not everyone wants to watch 30+ specials, but a few of them are essential. Here's the ones that I consider belong to that category:
>The Fuma Conspiracy
>Island of Assassins
>Tokyo Crisis
>Return the Treasure
Arguably these also belong to it:
>Voyage to Danger
>The Alcatraz Connection

>part 3
Haven't watched it yet. Now that I'm done with all the movies, specials and OVAs the remaining animated material I have are part 2 and part 3.

how do you not get tired of the repetitive formula

It gets mixed up occasionally. Even if it gets repeated, it's excellent so it doesn't bore me. The characters of the Lupin universe will always be entertaining.

Is Lupin a nice man?

Yes, but he's cruel.

How long did it take?

I watched 2 specials each week, so I guess it took around three and a half months.

Which one was your favorite?

It's a tie between Tokyo Crisis and Island of Assassins.

where does someone who knows nothing about this start?

He's a groovy guy

Part 1 anime series -> Part 4 anime series -> Castle of Cagliostro
Then you explore on your own from there

thank you user!

No problem.

How has your day been?

if you just watched Lupin, why did you post a picture of Nabeshin?

Attached: DfrvwaKU0AAXNzL.jpg (346x259, 16K)

What happened to Lupin the First and Lupin the Second?

Which jacket was your favorite? I've been more partial to Blue Jacket now that I've seen most of everything from 71 to present.

Have a favorite movie or OVA? Castle of Cagliostro has a very special place in my heart so it's my #1.

Favorite Lupin character? It's hard for me to pick, but it's always fun having Zenigata in an episode and he makes things interesting for the gang.

Attached: 1555459444260.gif (480x360, 758K)

Why is this even being asked? You start from the start.

What did you think of green vs red?

Just watched Voyage to Danger last week and it was excellent.