Is Kimi no Na wa a shounen?

Is Kimi no Na wa a shounen?

Attached: Kimi no Na wa.jpg (1536x2048, 592K)

It's dishonest, manipulative teenage drama.

why would it be?

Manga demographics don't apply to TV anime or movies.

Have sex.

Oh, I see. Kyoaniggers still haven't recovered from getting completely BTFO by based Shinkai.

Is shitty teen flick melodrama with average visual direction a demographic or genre? if so i pick that

It's soft josei.

It's a soft-seinen.

it's shit

no, but it definitely sucks as much as shounen

Please, I'm a KatabuChad.

Attached: 315f821ac2da72af3de9207777256dbf8c8f6659ab2540b197592d189cdb62d5.jpg (3538x2476, 3.54M)

No
They absolutely do. And shounen is bottom of the barrel trash.

Sales midget.

Cope.
It was such a success that it's getting an extended edition.

Attached: konosekai.jpg (319x450, 33K)

It's a sekai-kei.
and
it's shit.

We have the biggest and most successful anime movie of all time. Keep seething.

Awards midget.
But I guess you can brag about all the normalfags that went to see that shit movie.

Based

I like this movie

Chick flick

What? No. Its also completely garbage. Everything Shinkai had to say, he said in 5 centimeters oer second, and in a much more interesting way. This movie is so bland and pathetic, I found myself caring more about the characters from SAO abridged than the lifeless husks that inhabit this pretentious flick.

>We
>seething
R*ddit drone

Attached: 1557240862509.png (486x480, 212K)

Dunno, but it feels like one of those shows cut up into a movie movies.
Dunno why others say its seinen or josei, its clearly aimed at kids and younger teens its shojo, seinen for sure when it comes to target demographic, but since its a decent movie overall it dosnt boild down to typical low quality shonen crap.
Its barely above mediocre, but fuck me we get so many fucking awful movies its amazing by comparison.
If it was a half a hour shorter and wasnt edited by a fucking 50iq retarded monkey who tries to reuse as many shots as he can it would be really good.

>It's a sekai-kei.
Its more of a genre/trope rather than target demographic.
Its your typical romantic s-f drama to be accurate.

No. It's not shounen, or sienen, shoujo, etc. Why? Because it's an anime film. There's no one particular demongraphic it's aiming at. It's not like it's an adaptaion from a manga anthology.