Locomotion

Why did you let Locomotion die?

Attached: 903B32B4-AED3-4C40-ABF2-94DC0458ED98.png (200x236, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDMqX-I5vg4
youtube.com/watch?v=p6tTmAYawRA
youtu.be/q5wGAcb9gW8
locomotiontv.com/envivo
youtu.be/LnNnocFGAXo
youtube.com/watch?v=UuVtaSIzCfw
saintseiya.fandom.com/es/wiki/Saint_Seiya_The_Hades_Album_1990
youtu.be/ULoruXr5av0
youtube.com/watch?v=f8z2VB508EM
youtube.com/watch?v=ABYSOKavnRo
doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Melissa_Gedeón
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Programas_emitidos_por_Animax_Latinoamérica
youtu.be/wWio1tcHzGs
youtube.com/watch?v=xrvNS3se8Lc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZOQZhMZr4VRBZ2uCJ8fvcaw3PsF-HnxX
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-1lWXwnoc
youtube.com/watch?v=tFK_C-Rywm4
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/107221467
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/107080534
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/106995070
doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Let's_Dance_With_Papa
doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Arianna_López
youtu.be/oYifdQtbZmM
youtu.be/gT1GBBPBzZU
youtube.com/watch?v=QOv5ZAbXQ1g
youtu.be/s_nylnbI5Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=293AHeV79MA
youtube.com/watch?v=P-xO72s5EBY
youtube.com/watch?v=m8j3a73JO9U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=b1uH4BnswKQ
streamable.com/lrav8
youtube.com/watch?v=WC0yMdBam_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don’t live in latin america
its death was out of my control

Didn't MTV killed it though? Nothing to do against the big company.

It was slowly killed by people who wanted to make a Latin American Animax, then that quit being about anime, turning into Sony Spin with almost zero anime.

Good ol' Latin American business. Even Southeast Asia could manage to run the Animax channel they got better than this.

It had an European feed but they fucked that up by the early '00s.

Attached: 6CFFB037-0F5C-4FD9-A600-E0BA6DE0F81E.jpg (480x360, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VDMqX-I5vg4

Attached: 9F685E9F-FBAB-4866-9861-60DD0CBAD1EA.jpg (600x390, 66K)

Animax dubs were so shit, every series used the same 5 voice actors who could barely emote. I remember that shitty redub of Evangelion where they gave Asuka a shitty fake german accent.

Which Animax did you have? My only experience with their dubs is the one they aired for Rurouni Kenshin. South East Asia English dubs are either shit, or competent but with accents. You have no good with that talent pool.

South American. They dubbed many series here, on top of my head:
>mushishi
>hellsing
>R.O.D The TV
>both FMA
>Nodame Cantabile
>Bokurano
To give some examples, and literally ALL OF THEM had the same set of 5 voice actors, which was noticeable as fuck.
The problem is that they switched from mexico which usually makes decent dubs, to either Colombia or Venezuela (don't remember well) I guess to cut costs.

WILSON

You have my condolences. Anime dubs were great in the '90s for Latin America, then they tanked in the '00s. Now anime only gets dubbed if it is a money maker like Yo-Kai Watch. That guy who does James' voice in Pokemon is no longer allowed to ad lib his jokes. That is how low we have been reduced.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6tTmAYawRA

Attached: 86B0A930-9003-45E9-950A-3D693E650639.jpg (1440x900, 235K)

>That guy who does James' voice in Pokemon is no longer allowed to ad lib his jokes
Really? what a shame, those were some of the most fun parts of the Pokemon dub
>Now anime only gets dubbed if it is a money maker like Yo-Kai Watch
Crunchyroll actually began dubbing some anime, IIRC Maid Dragon and Re:Zero got dubs, but I never bothered to check if they were any good

Those Crunchyroll dubs were probably shite. The last new dub I heard is from Netflix with series like Aggretsuko. The dub was alright, not that good; not that bad. At least they left the metal vocals with Japanese, rather than trying some death vocals like with the English dub.

Because Grand Funk isn't good enough to outlast the 80's

Dude even Animax India ran successfully for more than a decade. Then Sony decided to prune it for a kids cartoon channel because Animax was just too niche for them in the Indian market.

Locomotion, home of my proudest faps and transition from normie anime to patrician choices

oh yeah I forgot that Netflix does their own dubs too, I heard that the AICO one was specially infamous

I remember back when I was like 8 I sneaked at night when everyone slept to the living room and watched this anime about sexy policewomen followed by this one of some naked elves, I don't remember the name of the 2 shows though...

Back then there was a rumor that those shitty dubs were the byproduct of a monopoly-esque effort of a washed-up actress to maker her husbandos company make a buck

Bear with me while I surf the old internet for evidence but back on the mid-2000s there was an old mexican actress who was against mexican dubs because "muh latinoamerican diversity" but what did she forgot to mention was she and her husbando owning a voice-acting company known for cheap labor

I never liked Pepe Toño Macias ad-libbing (nor el Tata who made me hate Fred Flinstone as a kid) but I agree with what you said

This one?

youtu.be/q5wGAcb9gW8

>about sexy policewomen

Burn-Up?

>one of some naked elves

Those Who Hunt Elves

Ecchi and isekai at their finest

Holy shit, yeah, and it looks more interesting than I remember, I need to watch it fully some day.
>Burn-Up
I'm not 100% sure but it might be, unless there were more like it on Locomotion, it must be.

it could also have been Agent AIKA

Hyper Police?

Fan livestream emulating the old channel:

locomotiontv.com/envivo

>It works on mobile and airing Lupin III right now

Fuck yes.

No, but I did watched this one too.
Doesn't ring a bell, it must be Burn-up, I would need to watch a couple of episodes to remember clearly.

Those were Venezuelan, Lipsync Audio Video IIRC, they also dubbed a lot of Nickelodeon and Discovery Channel stuff (Lancer, L and SpongeBob have the same voice)
I guess there were some works they went full cheap, there's a clip of Nodame where they read out loud some script instructions.

Are you talking about the Sensaciones Sónicas and Urban family affair?. They are Mexican, not the Venezuelans above. Unless Claudia Urbán is someowed involved.
Apparently this Claudia Urbán woman began making her way into the studio, putting some of her relatives (who had some crappy band in the 80s) into acting roles. Eventually she married one of the executives by 2011 and oficially became vice-president and/or co-owner (this ensued in a lot of spicy stuff like budget cuts which may be the cheap stff you mention). Was she responsible for the Venezuelans too?
Also does anyone know when did they dub Darling? Because it's obviously them since all of the cast are the siblings, and Numbuh One.

I am not entirely sure if it was Sensaciones Sonicas but I will investigate on the matter and now that we are discussing about weird dub practices I remember a very old anime, Kamui the ninja, which had 2 people voicing every character (sometimes a 3rd one if there were females on the episode)

>Crunchyroll actually began dubbing some anime, IIRC Maid Dragon and Re:Zero got dubs
Haven't seen those, but the MP100 dub wasn't that bad.

Nice.

i lived in latin america and here's the real reason
all the cartoon music and anime channels where
Locomotion was all the way in 64
too lazy to go all the way up

Attached: smugchu.png (259x335, 77K)

I just hooked this m3u with my Smart TV. I can't express how much joy I feel to see these dubs in my normie ass TV.

Attached: 0DB5B829-D8A1-40D2-BBCA-B84C5FB036C2.jpg (184x184, 19K)

What the fuck is locomotion?

It was a Latin American channel that aired a lot of anime, both dubbed and subbed. It was the greatest shit before torrents and streams for poor fags.

>there's another timeline where Locomotion thrived and is still showings re-runs of Darling in the Franxx

I guess it couldn't compete with cartoon channels.

>A timeline where Locomotion gets its own stream that rivals Crunchyroll and Netflix services

They were not trying to compete with the other cartoon channels. Most of the shit from Locomotion was not aired with the other channels. They only aired obscure and lesser known shit that normies don't watch in Latin America now.

Actually it is more complex than that. Locomotion was probably ahead of its time and thrived in all kinds of animation. The real problem was when Sony decided to buy it to make it a 24/7 anime channel and then remove all anime

Cyber Team in Akihabara is so fucking cash.

It is weird seeing Yashigani Universe and not think about how it missed the Slayers' popularity.

didnt die, sony bought it(albeit they rename it) and placed more anime on it

Only for them to kill Animax with Sony Spin which had almost no anime.

I never understood Sony Spin, so you have this channel followed by a bunch of anime lover and suddenly you decide to change all the anime for live concerts not even people into music liked, man, that channel died FAST, I wonder what the hell was Sony thinking there.

Internet killed locomotion

Supposedly this was the choice of the new manager who even commisioned a promo which began with a tagline saying "Removing anime, adding cool content"

In a way, it's true. I mean anime in general is pretty niche. They probably couldn't get enough viewers and decided to turn to something popular.

Latin American cartoon channels all went to shit in the mid 2000s
>Fox Kids got turned into Jetix, purged all of the anime in two years and replaced it with endless reruns of Fairly Oddparents and other canadian shows
>Cartoon Network replaced Toonami with Adult Swim, then that went up in flames very quickly
>Nick became only about the sitcoms, spongebob and the occasional late-night rerun
>Locomotion got turned into Animax and started replacing all the anime for Sony movies and shows

Why the fuck do you buy out a channel with mostly anime, if you can't make the ends meet? Locomotion lasted almost ten years, and Animax barely lasted six, and only three years were only anime. The other three were anime plus Sony live action owned shit. And then Sony Spin which crashed and burned hard, then became Lifetime.

youtu.be/LnNnocFGAXo

Klaudia Bermudez wasnt a fan of anime and thought they would get better ratings if anime was removed from Animax. Her name is well known among latino otakus, señor

>Thumbnail reads

"That is disgusting! Please, I don't know what you all do here in Australia."

How fitting.

>if anime was removed from a channel that has anime in its name to begin with

Amazing woman logic.

I can understand what she tried to do. A channel that only airs anime can't compete with cartoon channels but still she should have kept some anime.

Not to defend the retarded shit Sony pulled, but maybe Animax just wasn't pulling good numbers because fansubs were rising at the time. I remember that when animax was a thing you could already find stuff online, or buy pirate dvds at cons. The whole thing about adding more live action stuff was probably just one last try to save the channel.

Now that you mention it, I remember a rise on bootleg dvds and fansub groups recruiting people around the late 2005-2006s

Locomotion was pretty unique back in the days.
The aired old and new anime, cartoons, slow mo and experimental animation.
I found out the existance ot Dr. Katz thanks to this channel and recently I found out there was a radio special show of it. It hurts fucking Ben is still unemployed in his fucking mid 40's while Katz is still working his ass in his late 60s is almost near the grave.

anyone else rememberd that webite they used to put in the credits of sailor moon, dragon ball z and digimon? i remember trying to go to that site once but froze on me

I have no idea. If it was on the credits, there should be at least one rip of the Spanish OP/ED songs up in YouTube.

also unlike locomotion, animax was fully dubbed, not a single series was aired subbed but that only caused the show to reset as soon as they reach certain episode, barely any anime was able to aired complete and dubbed

ah, there it is, i remember that the first thing they shown was a flash banner with sailor moon and dragon ball z but my computer was so shit it froze on me. I never thought about trying again in some cafe internet but you always seen this in digimon, sailor moon and dragon ball z endings

Attached: intertrack.jpg (889x665, 70K)

>barely any anime was able to aired complete and dubbed

The bane of my childhood. The only shit I could watch finished were the Digimon shows, Dragon Ball (+Z and GT), Sailor Moon (-Stars), Rurouni Kenshin, Slayers (+Next and Try), and Street Fighter II V.

If the site is dead now, it should be archived in the way back machine.

i personally didn-t mind the subbed because im the type of fag that prefers subs over dubs, i also remember fox kids latino airing anime, even airing a cyber team in akihabara movie which is really odd

Why don't they air anime on TV anymore in general? I can't speak for everywhere, but here in burgerland the only anime you'll see on TV now are kiddie shows like Pokemon or that Youkai Watch thing.

Attached: 1557197293361.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Why the fuck are there so many fucking spics here?

Speaking of animax, anyone else remember when they set-up a site for Hell Girl? it was actually kind of cool

Attached: ve.jpg (480x360, 10K)

The one I used during the 2005 was AnimeXtremo or El Galeon de Ikki

We are on our coca cola break, señor, we will get back to the corn fields in 10

>animextremo
I remember reading everything that was avaible of the One Piece manga on that site

>Largest minority in the US and several Spanish speaking countries down the south (Caribbean, Central and South American countries)

Though while Latin Americans (including Brazilians) are huge weebs, the French speakers have a bigger market. All sorts of manga is French translated. Spanish manga is mostly shined shit and unique cases like Akira which sold on just name recognition. It is not just for manga, Latin America sucks for western comics, they rarely get translated.

We still got this manga before USA although the paper quality is 7/10

Attached: 3455.jpg (349x502, 69K)

Was I supposed to care about shitty dubs for muh national industry

>Be me on an anime convention almost 15 years ago
>Meet the Saint Seiya bronze saints voice actors
>Ask them for a video message to which they happily oblige
>Marcos Patiño makes his part of the message an anti-piracy ad saying pirates are the reason quality dubs are going to hell
>I edit that last part because it was cringy af
>Years later I find out there were two dubs of the Hades arc. A cheaper version using c-listers for tv broadcast and a "premium" version using the original cast for overpriced DVDs few buy

It hurts being a latino otaku

>It hurts being a latino otaku
serves you right, this is why we hardly can have any good anime dub nowadays

You gotta look in the right places, They are showing Macross as Robotech Sunday mornings on Argentinian public channel

I ask this without any irony
Who?

>Meanwhile in Brazil

Saga's voice actor is the dad of Seiya's voice actor. He had this recorded:

>Morra, Seiya, seu viadinho!
>(Die, Seiya, you fag!)

youtube.com/watch?v=UuVtaSIzCfw

Locomotion was an anime TV channel in Argentina.
It was a product of its time and we'll probably never see something like it again. Teens don't bother watching TV. Hell, a lot of young adults worldwide don't bother either.

Hades arc sucked balls so there was not much of a problem

Based Saga indeed which is a shame on how bad his mexican voice actors have been mistreated or hardly recognized

Worse than that, she is, and may Allah forgive me for using this word, a Venezuelan.
But seriously, the way they attacked western animation after becoming anime, and anime later when they pulled it out (with shit like this >188301930) seems straight out of some populist government
like the ones down here.

As much as I like Saint Seiya, only the Sanctuary arc holds up. Asgard and Poseidon are good arcs if you cared about them being short, but Hades is very iffy. I do wish the original series could have adapted it in the cel style. Tori has plans for it and even had the OP/ED themes chosen, but the lower ratings killed that off. The OVA looked too glossy and polished.

saintseiya.fandom.com/es/wiki/Saint_Seiya_The_Hades_Album_1990

youtu.be/ULoruXr5av0

the problem with Sanctuary Arc is that it was so good, it became the formula for every other arc of saint seiya
>some god threatens saori
>in order to save her seiya and co. must get through houses having each one an enemy to defeat
>everyone gets crippled except for seiya because he gets a new cloth because luckily saori was menstruating

i feel bad for oney, he has to be political correct when he plays with zack because he's a jew and has a lot of connection oney needs to succeed as an animator

The point is that there is not market for national dubs in a medium that gets its appeal from being foreign.

The youth has already adapted and learnt to use shitty streaming sites with spanish subs. Doubt they'd like hearing taco in their anime

Hmm, tacos

>Doubt they'd like hearing taco in their anime
if its good people will listen to but they have very weird standards when it comes to quality the dub of today is on the same par as american dub, they try to localize the voices to please the lowest demographic instead of giving them a voice that seems appropriate

Now that you mention it yesterday I saw the Konosuba latino dub and I was surprised they kept several of the suffixes. They even added a line which went as follows

>Se permiten incluso las waifus 2D (Are 2D waifus allowed?)

I believe this is the first time I heard the word waifu being used on an official dub

reminds me of FLCL Progressive which they throw the word tsundere as if that's something people use on daily basis

South americans are pretty weeb tho. I've seen people using the word yet they don't watch that much anime.

>dub uses otaku and hikkikomori
i mean i know this is anime and they know weebs will watch it but it sounds cringey when used

Was team loco a planned scam or just incompetent people receiving help from deluded nostalfags

It was a planned scam.

I am from spain but I was able to watch this channel back in the 00's.
weebs now have pretty low standards regarding to dubs. Listen to this shit and read the comments
youtube.com/watch?v=f8z2VB508EM
last thing I've heard it was a fucking scam

Raphtalia sounds like she has a cold

The Ikkitousen dub loved using the -chan suffix a lot

Does anybody have the pic of the voice actress which looks like Raph IRL?

astolfo is so far the best dub

this one?

Attached: image.jpg (666x832, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ABYSOKavnRo

It is just a fan dub. I don't expect quality from fan dubs, they are often just people with common interests just fucking about and LARPing with video footage. I have yet to see a fan dub par with a real dub.

she sounds better than the rest of the cast
is that a tranny?

Dios mio...

>dat laugh at the end
kek

Is this Party Horse?

doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Melissa_Gedeón

Brazilian too here.
Unfortunately, in my opinion, the brazilian dub now can't even be comparable with the 90's dubs.
Thanks for showing this video.

I think I remember watched some Doraemon hentai parody there where the guy turns into hamster and sucks some girl tits while she takes a bath when I was a little kid. That may had triggered something in me

The worst part is how Brazil now goes back to older dubs and re-dubs those, just to shit on people who grew up with the older version.

i remember downloading hentai clips, bible black traumatize the shit out of me because i never expected to have futa also
POR EL CULO NO

You may be thinking of something else. The lewder shit they aired was Sakura Diaries and Agent Aika. Not counting the movies they aired uncut with just tits like Akira and Ghost in the Shell.

Oh man, dubbed hentai with Spanish is like A Time to Screw and Sextra Credit.

>watching anime on TV
>when puyasubs (basically horriblesubs in Spanish) and Spanish fansubs that are Hadena speed with UTW/Eclipse quality exist
TV is dead gramps

>You may be thinking of something else
May be, did Animax show hentai?

Locomotion had a deep impact in my artistic and aesthetic sensibilities. It literally shaped my 10 yo mind.

The anime aspect was just part of it.

Attached: bailarina.jpg (248x203, 7K)

No, you'd never see that shit on tv.

I am not sure. Animax was already past my time and I had internet by that point.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Programas_emitidos_por_Animax_Latinoamérica

I'm glad manga got a resurgence in Latin America now, but I'm just hoping they're planning no resuscitating anime in our countries as well, specially so now that Venezuela is too busy dying to produce their shitty fucking dubs.

I remember they announced they were going to air one hentai about some sisters, but at the end it was all a hoax, so no, no hentai.

The hell you talking about Locomotion in Venezuela was 38

Locomotion is the only channel I have ever seen besides 2x2 (Russian) which had equally love for both niche western cartoons (Duckman, Aeon Flux, Gogs, Crapston Villas, etc.) and anime. They had the right idea. The only thing close to them was in MTV LA when they made animation specials with their own shorts and bumpers: The "animation weekend."

Back on the early 2000s I thought I was edgy af because I was watching Those Who Hunt Elves, Night Walker, City Hunter, Akira, Blue Seed and Ninja Resurrection even though they were for mature audiences only. I feel old already

Attached: 73022.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Oh shit I remember this commercial...

It was shocking, having subbed anime in T.V. in LatAm was a new experience back then.

I also liked Animax , they used to play some music videos from Japanese bands, did some coverage for certain events, mangaka and new anime not necessarily featured on the channel and exposed me to some neat anime like Gantz, Initial D and Digi Charat back then,but they started adding SHIT anime (Beast Fighter, what an unholy piece of shit, at least it was fun to watch with friends and laugh) and then gaijin shit to it and then it died

>Hating el Tata

C´mon, he´s so good that made Top Cat one of the best shows back then, a show that only had 17 episodes because it tanked in the US.

I get why you could dislike James in spanish but holy shit is his voice and character boring in english.

>Talking about the edgy shows
>Ignoring Silent Mobius

How silently you took my love away

I am shocked the dub of Beast Fighter allowed each and every blasphemous aspect of the show. I remember a time on which you could not even say "dios" or "divino" without moral panic

Venezuelan dubs used to be good in the '90s. They dubbed most of the Warner cartoons (Tiny Toon Adventures, DCAU, Taz-Mania, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid, etc) Though I can't think of any '90s anime dubbed there. Most of them were in Mexico, Chile, or Argentina. Rurouni Kenshin was from Colombia (El señor CHICHO).

>>Cartoon Network replaced Toonami with Adult Swim, then that went up in flames very quickly
Which is a damn shame, Mexican Adult Swim was hilariously weird.

To tell you the truth, one of the reasons I never liked Pepe Toño adlibs was probably due to Pokemonfags being a pain the ass when I was at high school so I was probably projecting. As for El Tata, I only disliked his Super Agente and Fred Flintstone cuz I remember liking Cucho and Benito

>Rurouni Kenshin was from Colombia (El señor CHICHO).
I always wondered why Kenshin sounded like he had the top of his throat plugged with cotton balls.

I will never forget when Ganossa killed Roy after he and Katsumi had sex. That was a game changer for me

Attached: Ganossa.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I remember spic Adult Swim having a lot of spots complaining about people asking them for anime, althought I think they did end up airing Samurai Champloo and Trigun

Yeah that was hilarious, they always said they'd only air Hello Kitty anime if people kept asking for anime.
I stopped paying for cable when they aired Champloo and Trigun though.

>be 15 years old
>don't have locomotion
>visiting uncles on another state
>they have locomotion on their tv
>watch cyber team in akihabara for the first time
>OP is catchy af
>flight back home
>opening stuck in my mind
>spend every day and night trying to find the opening somewhere, anywhere.
>years of frustration because i couldn't even find the anime to download
>one day some guy told me about this website where they upload OP/ED of many animes
>rushed to that site after school and search for that opening
>immediately download it
>to this day i still keep the file in my phone and computer
goddamn weebs today don't have any idea how lucky they are to have easy access to listen to full OP/ED and download them if they want to

Attached: 1507415283827.jpg (1920x1880, 219K)

Shishio latino VA sounded badass af in comparison to his rapey-sounding seiyuu

For you, user

youtu.be/wWio1tcHzGs

It was on TV of that I'm 100% sure. It din't have penetration so it could count as just ecchi, but it had full nudity, the hamster-guy sucking on a detailed nipple ant then running for the vag before changin back into a human and getting his ass kicked by the girl

Kenshin's voice actor played Henry the Gecko in Amazing Animals. It was weird to hear the same fucking voice from him.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrvNS3se8Lc

They also threatened to air Bob & Margaret non stop.

>one day some guy told me about this website where they upload OP/ED of many animes

Was it that Korean site, "Best Anime?" I used to stream all their songs off school broadband when I used lab computers.

>the hamster-guy sucking on a detailed nipple ant then running for the vag before changin back into a human and getting his ass kicked by the girl

This sounds like Wicked City which has quite a lot of sex and nudity. I would not be surprised if Locomotion aired that. It could also be Ninja Scroll.

We had it easier than Americans, we had anime on TV and only very little of it was cut/censored. We didn't have to trade tapes in the earlier years cause all you had to do was turn on the TV and watch White Lion Kimba whenever it was on.
I'll never forget being handed a CD-R with the just-released subs for FLCL by my cousin's weird Mexican-American friend who got us cool shit from the States, and already having watched Eva and Lain by then. We were truly blessed here in Tacoland.

holy shit, is that voice he makes when a comical scene happened
is weird how the original TV version is no longer to be found, is either full version of replacing the sequences with another anime like Dear Future did with Evangelion clips instead of Mawaru Penguindrum original sequence

i hate how most anime were aired during school hours, i could only watch doremi if I was sick and stayed at home because it always started an hour before classes ended

Yeah Kimba aired right during breakfast, so I had to watch it before school, I can't recall many episodes though.

That is one of the reasons I learned to program my VCR to record certain shows when I was unavailable like that time on 2002 on which I had to attend a family reunion but Locomotion was marathoning Night Walker

That is why if you had a VCR, you set the timer to record at the right hour, or leave the tape recording as you leave your house (6 hours)

Best VCR fags

Also, there was always some pretty good shit past midnight. I clearly remember feeling like a badass staying up till 3 am to watch Sakura Mail.

Extra points if you reminded your mother not to change the channel while you are gone. I missed one of the Kenshin vs Shishio episodes that way but got an episode of a italian cuisine show instead, mio caro

What?

Wait, are you talking about the Latin American dub or the series in general? I've never actually thought of rewatching it.
I know the current Gunsmith Cats rip does have the Latin American audio included.
>tfw used to record RuroKen for the girl I liked in middle school cause her religious parents wouldn't let her stay up and watch it
fugg

A true romantic story, my dude

latinos hablando de su experiencias los unos a los otros en ingles

summer vacation were the best moments though, TV azteca had the secret garden, sailor moon, detective conan, zenki and i think it was slayer or maybe that was in another channel, televisa had db, dbz, ranma 1/2, pokemon and fox kids had digimon, medabots

i remember in high school i had to wake up really early so while getting ready and having breakfast i used to watch some anime about dog musketeers
i couldn't set the clock on the vcr so that option was not possible for me
>Wait, are you talking about the Latin American dub or the series in general? I've never actually thought of rewatching it.
>I know the current Gunsmith Cats rip does have the Latin American audio included.
elaborate

Somebody uploaded the Night Walker episodes exactly as they aired on Locomotion:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZOQZhMZr4VRBZ2uCJ8fvcaw3PsF-HnxX

It seems the guy has lots of Locomotion rips on his channel, including Labrynth of Flames

Attached: nightwalker-the-midnight-detective-104.jpg (350x462, 54K)

>cause her religious parents wouldn't let her stay up and watch it

Her religious parents would have shat a huge brick if they saw the episodes with Shogo Amakusa.

I was such an uncultured swine that my first time hearing "Moonlight Sonata" was hearing Shogo's sister play the piano and my mom telling me what it was called. Thanks, ma. Sorry about how you raised an anime loving fag.

Je ne parle pas espagnol et anglais, mon user

I might be Mexican, but I've been on Yea Forums since 2003, this is an English-speaking board. I didn't study to be a Translator to only ever use my mother tongue. I just hope I can some day use my skills for anime, gotta finish learning Japanese some day.
You said the original version of Cyber Team can't be found now, do you mean the dub or like the series in general?

Fox Kids turned me into a furfag and kemono fetishist through Digimon and Samurai Pizza Cats (Oddly, not Super Pig) but they made up for it with airing Patlabor TV. That was one of the last good things they had in the Jetix age, besides Oban Star Racers.

I had a friend who was on a similar position except he used to ask me to download and print hentai at my home. Now the punk doesnt even say hi when our paths cross

When I was a child, a friend on mine had access to Locomotion and it had insane commercials I still remember to this day but I was a poorfag back never got access to anime until years late with national TV, Carton Network, Fox Kids then Jetix and some from Nickelodeon. Finally, I could pick Animax since the very beginning and could watch everything until its downfall. There were many series I watched and other didn't even bother to follow like Stratos 4. Nowdays I'm trying to find every single OVA left just to watch the entire series for the first time. Good OST and GOAT OP and EDs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-1lWXwnoc

Kenshin and Ninja Resurrection taught me more on japanese history than actual books

What hentai did you give him?

>This sounds like Wicked City which has quite a lot of sex and nudity. I would not be surprised if Locomotion aired that. It could also be Ninja Scroll
Nah, the thing was a 2 episode Doraemon parody where it was a cat-girl from the future giving gadgets to a perverted guy, I later found it online like 5 years ago, on tv it was around 2004.

Does anyone remember Milk Chan?
Man, that was some great weird shit. Locomotion was next level.

Attached: Milk_Chan.png (480x355, 184K)

I learned an awful lot of Japanese history through Nintama Rantarou.

>You said the original version of Cyber Team can't be found now, do you mean the dub or like the series in general?
oh, i mean the TV opening, but i think this also happened with others anime, is so weird how youtube works. onw day you find full opening of very old anime and next day is some arabic cover version
>opening himself proudly as a furfag
a single thread without you fuckers bringing your degeneracy is just wishful thinking

Attached: 1467141914305.jpg (482x482, 20K)

Memory is kinda blurry but probably Bible Black and something on ganguro oneesans

the fuck was this show even about? almost felt like a lucid dream watching it

Didn't the /ñ/ threads get banned from Yea Forums for not doing that?

>medabots
I'm still angry we got the Nelvana version instead of the Japanese version...

Ai don nou user, du not brouse dibujitos

>lucid
i meant fever dream

Milk Chan is so odd, that it aired not only in Locomotion, but Adult Swim US at the same time. The rarest anime I liked from Locomotion was Let's Dance with Papa. It never got subbed in English and other than the Locomotion dub, no one seems to remember it existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFK_C-Rywm4

Attached: A4211DEA-D682-4A48-AE93-2D4AB2BE14DB.jpg (768x618, 190K)

Top kek, muchacho

>opening himself proudly as a furfag

I ain't proud of it. It is worse when you go down the kemono rabbit hole than plain furry porn. My soul is condemned.

Yup, that's exactly what it feels like.

Let's dance with papa was also weird as shit. For some reason i always caught the episode where they pich their asses or something like that.

i do remember watching it, was the girl voiced by the same who voices kyle from south park?

Some Yea Forumsño threads still slip by the cracks when mods are not around.

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/107221467
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/107080534
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/106995070

i'll always love how medabots armor are packaged like they were toys when they require basic engineering knowledge to fix their parts

Attached: medabots package.png (888x594, 866K)

Bookmarked. Thanks for sharing this.

Attached: 1549820577541.jpg (565x421, 51K)

kek that kid's va also voiced Timmy Turner

Pepe toño sucks Dick. Fuck that guy and his mexicanized joked. His dubs make iberian dubs sound like gold. Ill take the stupid onda vital and lobeznos over his shit.

She did Jimmy, Wendy, Shelley and Ike in South Park but no Kyle.

doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Let's_Dance_With_Papa
doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Arianna_López

>His dubs make iberian dubs sound like gold.

ONIONS EL MÁS PERRÓN

>that team loco disaster some spictubers were shilling
kek

>that kid's va also voiced Timmy Turner
oh, no wonder it was sounding so familiar

Naruto?

youtu.be/oYifdQtbZmM

Yes. We know about the Iberian memes but not enough about Latin American ones.

SHIRYU, MALVADO, QUEMASTE MI MANO.

youtu.be/gT1GBBPBzZU

>No doblaron ningún anime pero si se la metieron doblada a los que les "regalaron el dinero"

Top Kek

Fapping hands are important

Attached: Manuela Quemada.jpg (457x281, 32K)

So is keeping your body clean.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOv5ZAbXQ1g

How could TVAzteca not notice any of this on the early 90s?

>locomotiontv.com/envivo
based

They did not give any fucks. You could see Kid Goku's dick in daytime hours.

Attached: Bulmalicious.gif (498x380, 516K)

I am more curious about how they kept airing Ranma 1/2 with all those toddies yet Bulma never show hers in our dub.

>waking up to listen to some catchy jpop every morning
youtu.be/s_nylnbI5Uc
they should leave the openings undubbed

Wasnt there an infamous episode which was 95% censored?

>normie
You never finished transiting though.

it was weird they showed goku's balls but changed the dialogue in some parts like goku tapping other women and censoring oolong shitting himself.

At least I fapped

Some openings and endings were good in Spanish. It is only after the '90s they started to leave them alone. Look at the old fags here singing with Cesar Franco to the Digimon tunes. It gets pure weeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=293AHeV79MA

>secretly watching this during high school before everyone else woke up
youtube.com/watch?v=P-xO72s5EBY

What episode is that?

who Bakania here?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

to be fair, butter-fly is one of the catchiest opening ever made and both enjoyable either spanish or japanese i miss kouji wada

>latino otakus
>mfw I still can imagine people feeling proud of being called like that

Attached: chen.png (245x212, 58K)

Nintama Rantarou also had parts where they showed the main cast's dick uncut in our dub. Some Aztec fag must have been into shota shit.

I still meet people from time to time who have never watched the original Ranma and think that our version was uncensored lmao.

why do all latinotakus avoid taking a bath? is it autism or do they simply don't care?

what happened to animax? i remember one day it dissapeared without saying anything

>original Ranma and think that our version was uncensored lmao.
i can swear they used to air ranma uncensored, i remember you could see their pink nipples

We were lucky. Some countries had to dub the shit US OP instead like France. We had dubbed songs but we still left Brave Heart in Japanese in episodes. Many user heard Kouji Wada without being aware of him.

It was one of the episodes prior to Mousse joining the cast and it was about the Tendos going to the public baths

>i mean the TV opening
i have it but looks like shit after so many years (digitalized some episodes from my VHS cassette)

otaku is the best way to describe people who are really into anime though, even if the Japanese connotations are not good.
It was cut, the current versions that mux the Latino audio with the original Japanese always switch back to Japanese on any scene with tits in it.
Now Dr. Slump? That shit was 100% uncensored, and it had tits in quite a few episodes.

They slowly started to include live action shit owned by Sony until the anime was the minority, then they changed Animax to Sony Spin with even less anime.

I remember seeing an erect penis on Dr Slump

As it should be, go to hispachan if you want to do otherwise.

nice animes they got there
youtube.com/watch?v=m8j3a73JO9U&feature=youtu.be

>be animax
>air the same 5 anime series with reruns even though you never finished airing all the series
>"we need more content" said boomer oblivious this is an anime channel
>adds live action shows unrelated to anime
>put more shows unrelated to anime
>fuck it, let's turn this anime channel into something else.
Sony killed animax and now they are ruining japanese games.

Onsen episodes being dubbed in and of itself is a miracle. Had Outlaw Star been dubbed in Spanish, they would have had fun with the Onsen Planet episode with Aisha's tiddies.

there little latino weeb beacause weeb comes from weaboo, which comes from wapanese, contraction of white and japanese and most latinos are not white

Also weeb is a shitty word and I fucking hate it

That is hot. All the anime penises I have seen were little dicks. Japan likes to put shota dick on screen (Shin-Chan) while rarely (if ever) showing a cunny.

>onsen episodes
>tenchi muyo haing an onsen episode
>they put them in swimsuits

sucks we couldn't get most anime unedited by gringos, i would've love to see yugioh without those edits. at least we got shaman king before americans got their dirty hands

Hispachan is pure cancer. Have you looked at their Yea Forums board? It is Reddit beyond belief. Those fucking plebs.

>Latino dubbed Aisha
>"¿Andabas viendo mis chichis verdad?"
What could've been...
Back in the early days of Yea Forums a ton of people used wapanese derogatorily and moot got tired of it so he put in a filter that would automatically change the word "Wapanese" to "Weeaboo," it doesn't really have much to do with the word white now since it's just from a PBF comic, I don't see any problem with people using it to describe Mexican otaku.

Attached: origin-of-the-word-amp-quot-weeaboo-amp-quot-the-perry-bible-fellowship_fb_5281369.jpg (300x300, 37K)

Latino Chocolove is heavenly sent

Attached: 334411.jpg (326x304, 26K)

Really? I don't remember digimon having the original songs I just remember kenshin and yu yu hakusho

shut up weeb

Lets get to the real deal.

Which Locomotion shows fid you fapped the most?

In no particular order

>Agent Aika
>Sakura Mail
>Saber Marionette J Again (OVA)
>Burn Up Excess

>at least we got shaman king before americans got their dirty hands

LA RESURRECIÓN

Thankfully for whatever reason when I started looking for anime discussion I ended up here first, all I know about leddit, hispachan or any other shithole is of second hand.

How is it possible to be this wrong?

in mexico the op and ed were adapted keeping the melody but changing the letters, braveheart was left untouched

OP and ED songs were dubbed but insert songs like Brave Heart were in Japanese. That is the song you hear nearly every episode when shit gets real.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1uH4BnswKQ

The scene in Lain where Alice masturbates.
And all of Gunsmith Cats.
We never got the second ED though, which is good cause the first ED is probably one of the biggest nostalgia bombs of my youth.

>Be a latino/spic user
>Access Yea Forums
>You are greeted by the following

streamable.com/lrav8

>Overwhelmed by the feels

Serial Experiments Lain

Oh yeah I 'member now

>Evangelion
>Night Walker
>Ninja Resurrection
>Pia Carrot DX

Hamtaro

i remember watching a sex scene in a promo for gantz so i sneaked that night to watch it too bad i missed it because stupid kid me didn't not know how different timezones work

>We never got the second ED though
WHAT
>checks youtube
shit, i never knew about a second ending, guess they didn't want to pay her to sing another adaptation

For me, it's Adrián Barba

>Adrián Barba
Mi negro...

If Locomotion has aired Hamtaro, that would have been a very good April's Fool prank. But we are not Toonami.

They should have aired Ebichu. I would have loved to hear that in Spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=WC0yMdBam_M

Attached: 26843876-16CF-4EC5-859C-D2777D314102.jpg (610x457, 44K)

First time I had an elf waifu for the hand pool

Attached: Annette.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Not Hand Harem

Is this Those Who Hunt Elves?

Indeed

Did you get hard with the dog licking her pussy?

nah it was a dude fucking a black haired woman while another girl was watching them

Gomenasai