Kenja no Mago

what the fuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.33_[2019.05.16_15.46.41].jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-Jxu8p3iSY
youtube.com/channel/UCE9xlkL6rgcQ1b0D8BLjijA
youtube.com/watch?v=0JBN-j2iG5o
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-29/virtual-talent-nanami-yoshi-performs-ending-theme-for-kenja-no-mago-anime/.140121
youtube.com/watch?v=MIYLwiBtndE
youtube.com/watch?v=K1RLqGlME1A
youtube.com/watch?v=YZCo2zxvsSk
youtube.com/watch?v=S87fPzv7WWk
youtube.com/watch?v=eBKaURMSy7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=120Z04DqwdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

peak performance

The chika dance of our generation

I know right, 3DCG is cancer. It's so fucking ugly.

This is why training traditional animators matters.

>tags: Koikatsu, ugoira

>it succumbed to the 3dcg disease

That's what happens when they can't afford to/lack the talent to animate an ED properly. Sorry that there wasn't an ex Kyoani animator to save that shit. It's a shame because Kenja no Mago is alright.

Attached: Based Nakayama.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

This dance sequence was fucking glorious. It's sad that artistically bankrupt cgshit is the industry standard now. It's depressing watching this industry die.

They're not even trying any more. It's like they've throw together something in MMD with stock assets

Look at it from the perspective of a studio trying to maximise profits. Why put the effort into hand animating something properly and in the show's actual artstyle when cgshit can just do it, right? It's sad, i used to love Silver Link., they animated Baka to Test which looks gorgeous and is one of my favourite anime to date but this is just disgusting. Death March that they recently did was bad enough already but this is the last straw, seriously fuck them now.

Absolutely Kino

So this... is the power of isekai... whoa...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Love Live! Sunshine!! S2 - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.44_[2017.10.29_02.52.02].png (1280x720, 1.68M)

They made the new Fire Emblem game look better.

RWBY looking damn fine

Who is it even supposed to be? They don't seem to be any of the introduced characters and they're not wearing the same uniform everyone else is. Is it just a random model they found on the Internet?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.45_[2019.05.16_22.50.27].jpg (1280x720, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z-Jxu8p3iSY

Did they make a fucking collab ED with a random Vtuber?

Attached: 1545232819825.png (846x900, 884K)

>3dcg cancer can't express the anime style properly
what else is new?

i think the shit is meant to be maria

There's a single video in her youtube
youtube.com/channel/UCE9xlkL6rgcQ1b0D8BLjijA

I can't tell if they made the show to promote the virtual youtuber or they made her to promote the show.
Either way, what a time to be alive.

She hasn't even got the same color eyes.

Attached: r054.jpg (694x703, 93K)

This is amateur MMD tier

The industry isn't dying just because of some shit CG. Stupid doomposter.

It was just a dumb VTuber collab. They even let them voice the female knight. I don't get why people seem to be freaking out over this.

Because it looks like shit, it doesn't make sense and it came out of nowhere.

It's eye cancer inducing shit.

Did they seriously just make an ED in MMD?

Bocchi had the best one-off meme ED.

i really like the ed SONG so it's actually revolting to see this shit over it

looks like a PS3 game

I can see the sweating, bald, plump middle aged man doing the dance moves in front of motion capturing cameras.

same. Kenja no Mago didn't deserve this.

This dance looks incredible.

i can't believe they actually put this ugly cg shit in the show

>a solid 3 minutes and 40 seconds of QUALITY

I'm laughing so hard at this cg trash right now.

This sakuga unironically cured my depression.

Chika is best girl!

Attached: e2ee637d97f79894cc6ca25311ded351.jpg (750x1011, 86K)

are you kidding? most ps2 games look way better than that shit. i grew up with ps2 and still play it to this day so i fucking know

I hope they don't include this 3dcg cancer on the BD. What a fucking waste of bits.

>we want chika audience

In case of KNM it was some youtuber coop. The animation is not directly related to the show.

I mean they could have just used the usual ed considering the song was even the same
They made the change consciously

the rwby anime is looking good

This. I was looking forward to my gorgeous ed the that fucking 3d monstrosity pops on. I wish i could unsee it.

What does 世界を今 mean? can somebody please grammatically explain it?

>they cut out the whole tiger fight
god damnit

kek

>just because someone is dancing it's a ripoff of the Chika dance

this was so good. i've looped it 100s of times

no.
>also in the ed
>not the regular ed
>solo dance
>female

Stop defending this fucking trite.

Now... How one can cuck him without being burned into ashes?

Attached: file.png (972x696, 736K)

By being even more powerful than he is, like the Smartphone MC

That's what i was thinking, I can't believe they replaced the ED with this atrocious cgshit.

Present world or the world right now. In this case you could also use the の particle.
今の世界

Yeah, this is why I don't get why people are mad. It doesn't even reflect the show's animation. They just took the VTuber model and slapped it in MMD or whatever for the collab.

That's too mary sue. It can't be used in NTR doujin.

Fuck, that's actually beautiful. I wish had Kenja no Mago had these kinds of production values.

It left a bad taste in my mouth after the episode as i was legitimately looking forward to the regular ed visuals. Also wasted opportunity to give us some amazing sakuga like the Kaguya ED.

>replace a perfectly good ed with berserk tier cgi shit
>I don't get why people are mad

Have you ever heard the phrase, "If it aint' broke, don't fix it."?

just blackmail his girl or something. the entire cast is as simple as bricks.

CGI is a cancer that's ruining all modern anime. I wish this was still the 90s.

Anime is dying, i feel like crying again. I guess it was to be expected, good things don't last forever.

That looks nasty.

Chika ending is filled with references from the manga and is the "adaptation" of the roach chapter(FUCk YOU A-1)

They hired a former Kyoani animator to condense it all into one magnificent sakuga cut. Be grateful.

It's more memorable this way.

what the fuck was the point of making this show an isekai?
The first 5 minutes where the MC dies served literally no purpose. And supposedly he had a life in the fantasy world before being reborn there so it doesnt even make a bit of sense

Too bad the girl, series and the people who won't shut up about this trash are actual shit. Good animation though.

basically it's just jumping on a bandwagon to make money/get clicks.
>write highfantasy about some over powered teen
>give draft to editor
>editor says it's got to be an isekai to be popular
>add in a couple of paragraphs here and there
bosh done gimme the dosh

This ed gave me diarrhoea.

>77

checked

>people are actually butthurt over animation cuts in an isekai

I want Chika sama to sit on my face.

Attached: agung-syaeful-chika.jpg (1920x2716, 528K)

>garbage eater is surprised that some people actually care about the quality of the production
pottery

Honestly, this would be vaguely tolerable without the fucking special effects and constant jumps in perspective.

Blue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> red

This wouldn't be so bad out of context, but what the fuck were they thinking making it the ED?

>watching isekai

it was so cringey, way to kill the mood after a chill episode

It's unironically the best genre.

Bunch of inept retards cant animate a dance sequence.

kek

jesus christ, i haven't even gotten round to watching ep6 yet. why can't they keep this cgi cancer out of every anime. they force it into everything

(You)

>characters talk about leveling up
>no game mechanics like experience or levels in it
How the fuck do they know what leveling up even means?

It’s just the ED

Because they're not speedwatchers

>CG dance
>bad
youtube.com/watch?v=0JBN-j2iG5o

Attached: 1541230048624.jpg (480x360, 37K)

They had a contest for the ED. This is the one that won it.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-29/virtual-talent-nanami-yoshi-performs-ending-theme-for-kenja-no-mago-anime/.140121

this is horrifically ugly. i actually feel sick just looking at it. where do you even find these abominations?

zoom zoom

Chikadance is literally the peak of anime

Attached: 12893917423984237.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

This is how you animate a dance sequence.
youtube.com/watch?v=MIYLwiBtndE

That's tolerable, the only problem is how little expresions her face has.

Normalfag Cringe.
Fucking Based

Attached: 1556724699444.jpg (648x720, 144K)

This explains it, but why.

fun

Attached: dab on haters.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

I remember the Hacka Doll EDs now.

It would probably be worse for the show to waste budget on animating a special ED for the VTuber.

>tfw no one has posted good idol dance sequences on the same level as Chika

I just see that old Japanese exec being like
>What is this VTuber thingy? It's so popular nowadays, my daughter is constantly talking about it. I'm not sure I understand but let's add it to our show anyway.

shut up

Based yuuchubas

>looks like a PS3 game
the idolmaster games on ps3 look better than this shit youtube.com/watch?v=K1RLqGlME1A

I'm glad there's a thread about it because I was about to complain about it. Whats with the random MMD shit?

The shit 3DCG ED aside, I really appreciate shows like this. MC's power is so retardedly off the charts that its fun to watch when you're tired of seeing stuff where people struggle forever or despair against impossible enemies. The fact that he gets a cute girlfriend and even gives her a ring instead of being an indecisive black hole is pretty nice too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 06 [720p]_snapshot_00.20.36.778_[2019.05.17_07.14.09]_subs.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Red a best

Actually, even a fucking phone game looks better
youtube.com/watch?v=YZCo2zxvsSk

Attached: mpv-shot0005 (2).png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

same

>it was mentioned on ANN 7 months ago, so a simple google search would have gotten you there
>and yet people still can't understand what happened so they're making up their reasons for it
Brilliant displays of high IQ all around since this episode came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=S87fPzv7WWk

Since this thread complaining about it is almost as active as an actual thread for the show, I think it's just people who like being outraged making something out of nothing. The VTuber won a contest for the ED so they showed their shitty CG music video at the end of one of the episodes, big whoop.

Is anyone even remotely surprised? It's silver link after all.

That doesn't even make a lick of sense at all. They never made an MMD ED before.

SASUGA!

This thread made me realize just how unaware Yea Forums is of yuuchubas.

Why did you put a mirror in front of your screen user?

(You)

bomp

let it die

Why you bumped it then?

i lied

Always a first time for everything.

Only on ep 4 but truck-kuns involvement is just wasted.
Unless someone who has read the LN or WN tells me otherwise his life in Japan means fucking nothing.
If you are going to pull the whole grown up from a baby at least do what the story did in Mushoku Tensei and have him aware of it all.(On a related note it is getting an adaption at fucking last but everyone is going to shit on it because "it is not original")

it serves only 2 purposes

1 he remember his old life so magic is cool, makes him want to practice it like fucking crazy, the only reason he has so much power is practicing every day
2 his even basic knowledge of science lets him do weird/complex things that no one else can think of (like turn invisible by making light bend around him)

the isekai actually serves as a way of waving away why he's super talented genius
it would be dumb that he was so much more powerful than everyone else if his viewpoint was the same

Based retard

It's alright, why the hate?

youtube.com/watch?v=eBKaURMSy7Y
This was smooth as fuck, I usually hate anything cg too

youtube.com/watch?v=120Z04DqwdU meant this one

It's dogshit compared to the chika dance, wasted opportunity to give us some nice sakuga. Also i wouldn't call this cgshit "alright" when it looks considerably worse than games that came out well over a decade ago. Shadow the hedgehog and god of war on ps2 blow the fuck out of this ugly garbage.

>chika dance
Rotoscoped and not everything needs to be super quality.

Is it a joke? I'm being serious. It has to be a joke or something.

>Rotoscoped
So? You can hardly tell and it looks great.

>everything needs to be super quality
Everything should strive to be the best it can be.

The emphasis was more on being fucking terrible, not 3d mmd.

it was never good

Well it kind of has to with all the money it’s making, the MVs have noticeably improved with time

pretty sure it was those pizza rolls

These were literally my thoughts when the ED played. I couldn't believe how shitty and unprofessional it was.

I can't believe they actually aired this cancer on tv. I'd be mortified if this shit was attached to a project i was working on. Don't they have broadcast standards? or is jap quality control just that low?

fuck that. it's not tolerable at all. are you standards in the gutter? i expect a certain level of quality from tv productions. this isn't youtube shit. I don't understand how the fuck people can defend this? especially when vastly better looking stuff came out over 15 years ago

The Chika animator said he got the female VA to dance for him.

It's when they know it's stupid and just have fun with it is what makes iseikai pretty fun to watch. Their was also that Mecha one with the little kid programmer. Over the top OP but I enjoyed it. Now, when you get all this serious, drama shit like SAO, it becomes a peice of shit thrash.

I think that's for the better.

user, yo do realize this show is about the bottom of the barrel of the season, right? It fits the show right there without sacrificing anyone's pride. We here liking the sow is the convenient minority.

>3d shit that isn't the artstyle of the show but is forced in to save time and money
>literally a soulless knockoff of the Chika ED

It doesn't even look as good as the average ps2 game.

>hardly any detail
>horrific aliasing
>hair passing thorough the fucking shoulder
>garbage polygon count resulting in inaccurate an ineloquent depiction of body parts
There a hell of a lot more wrong with that shit than just the effects.

It's absolutely terrible.

Are you on drugs?

>user, yo do realize this show is about the bottom of the barrel of the season, right?
No. As much as autists like to shit on Isekai this is far from the worst this season, one of the better shows actually.(that's how bad this season is)

>It fits the show right there without sacrificing anyone's pride.
Even this show deserves better than that.

Now this is actually well produced, an ED dance done right.

(OP)
>3d shit that isn't the artstyle of the show but is forced in to save time and money
>literally a soulless knockoff of the Chika ED

It doesn't even look as good as the average ps2 game.

>hardly any detail
>horrific aliasing
>hair passing thorough the fucking shoulder
>garbage polygon count resulting in inaccurate and ineloquent depiction of body parts
There's a hell of a lot more wrong with that shit than just the effects.

It's absolutely terrible.

Are you on drugs?

Trips of truth.

This shit is so stupid. Ruined the end of an episode for fucking nothing.

>this isn't youtube shit.
It actually is.
>vastly better looking stuff came out over 15 years ago
It's just a way to promote the show, wait to see if they keep the same ED for the rest of episodes before losing your shit.

>It actually is.
But the SHOW isn't. That garbage is well below the standards of televised productions and unacceptable here. Why do you think all this virtual youtuber shit uses the same imitation cg? and not traditional animation? They're trying to copy the anime style that is fundamentally 2d. It's partly because that cgshit is the only feasible way for small youtubers to start out and partly because 2d can't be generated in real time with the same freedom or in the same capacity. The point is that tv anime are not tied down by these issues, hence why it's inappropriate here. They put extremely shitty cgi that poorly imitates the traditional anime style in a properly traditionally animated show, of course it was going to be retarded. They should've animated the ED properly, this was just really cheap and sordid.

>wait to see if they keep the same ED for the rest of episodes before losing your shit.
It literally doesn't even matter. It's horrible and will hardly amount to anything.

Then why overreact like this?
Is not like the rest of the show has been ruined forever. Actually it feels a lot like everyone complaining in the thread is pretending to be offended just to shit on the show.

No one is shitting on the show though. Just the ED. People were literally complaining about it not being better produced because they think this show deserves better.

Back to you ironic weeb.

lmao. even the japs are mocking this shit for it's awful choreography

Man this was amazing.