If you had the chance to leave your current life behind to become a shounen/magical girl, would you do it...

If you had the chance to leave your current life behind to become a shounen/magical girl, would you do it? If you did you wouldn't be permitted to speak to any of your family members or friends ever again, and they'd all assume you were missing or dead. You can pick your general look/ aesthetics and one (1) magical skill or ability to excel at.

The catch is, you'd have to be fighting Monsters/Demons as a magical protector, and you'd be in danger of dying for the vast majority of times.

Attached: Untitled.png (653x727, 665K)

Fuck yes I would what kind of retarded shit question is this

This kind of proposition always seem very shady. Under what power and context am I being thrown across space-time into a determined role? I don't fully trust these kinds of deals.

You’re only attracted to guys from the moment you’re transported.

I know who's behind this post.

Attached: 7896.png (358x192, 34K)

Nah
Can't leave my parents

Madoka is winning bitch, for 1 op wish and the chance to escape boring my life to kill witches instead i say fuck yes

i meant whining but i have brain damage gomennasai

If I could look like an Elite Knight from Dark Souls I would do it in a heartbeat. All the people I loved have been dead for years so I won't be leaving anything behind.

Will I have god tier powers like Ichigo or Naruto? Or would I be early Eren tier

But is there anything worth protecting?

as long as I get to fuck shit up with a Zweihander fuck yes I would.

Attached: zweihander_whole.png (700x1054, 219K)

You would have to train long/hard enough to get to that level, assuming you survive that long.

Absolutely. I'd become Sakamoto. Whatever power it is that he has and his looks.

Become a sex machine.

I was never able to use it effectively. Black Knight Sword carried me through to NG+, then I got a BK Halberd, and finally settled on Ricard's Rapier and stealth magic.

All of that sounds amazing, what's the REAL catch?

dude just swing LOL

The real truth is you're just being used as a bio-battery by a misanthropic celestial alien super-race who is indifferent to the welfare of the human race outside of it serving their universal existential endeavors. If you die, you're easily replaceable. If you live and grow stronger, you human anatomy can't contain your power and you mutate into the demons you have been hunting the whole time.

Of course, make me a magical girl.

Only if I could go to a world like danmachi, where I can make good money fighting monsters, have fun battles, and fuck a lot of cute girls.
If I'm just going to fight battle after battle in the name of some nameless power until I die, hell no.

Attached: a1e8ea3377cef96b3d7f4f0927a44399.png (1024x1024, 217K)

I definitely would, especially since I began reading xianxia within the past few weeks
save me

lmao what the fuck. I'd drop this bullshit wageslave """life""" in a second

Yes. As long as I get to choose being a cute magical girl.

>you'd have to be fighting Monsters/Demons as a magical protector, and you'd be in danger of dying for the vast majority of times
no, fuck that

what kind of monsters we talking about?
but yeah i'd say yes i'll only miss my dog

It depends on how dangerous the monsters really are. Will I be able to sleep at night, or will I be assassinated if I don't take every precaution?

I want this figure so bad but it's so expensive.....

living in a jap isekai world sounds retarded
i'd rather live in a variety of historical settings, the old american west, siberia during the russian conquest, feudal japan as a ronin, the roman empire during its height, ancient china
yes i know i'm being a revisionist but no isekai nonsense seems to have ever captured the feeling i associate with these periods in my mind

Can I watch anime there?

yes

You are living the anime there.

Is it like Madoka or Darker Than Black where you get to stay in your current city or do you get sent to another dimension?

I understand Madoka because she has a happy family unlike me duh.

Can’t I become a magical boy?

No way. I could never do that to my family.

>All of that sounds amazing, what's the REAL catch?
The real catch is that people would still be real people and not anime characters, meaning if you don't like people right now / aren't very social, nothing would change in that regard

/thread

In the same world? Fuck no. Give me isekai or fuck off space jew.