Good luck lil duck

todays the day. are you coming to my movie in 3 hours?

Attached: 1486340777171.png (488x376, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCQ5RWgsyzE
youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES I AM

Attached: 15557480093.png (798x809, 468K)

Absolutely! I just hope they serve single ticket holders.

Attached: 9917019103ae0af091a43ebae8acb208.jpg (3159x4087, 660K)

QUACK!

Who's gonna film it for me so I can watch it online tonight

when it comes to anime they usually lift off the no singles policy, they know tiher public

i cant wait

>3 hours
And here I am waiting 5

Any anons gonna be watching in nashville?

Anyone here seeing it in Chesterfield St Louis?

Texas reporting in.

Yes got my tickets last night. Rated R hope theres some good decapatations

I'm a retard at counting, I meant 6 also AZ user reporting

I haven't watched it since it was airing can someone give me a quick recap of what happened leading up to the movie?

6 hours left for California. I took the day off to rewatch season 1.

Attached: bb2944d4ca847497f78544c91d7aae92_0.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

are there any major differences from Anime to Manga? I’ve only read the Manga but I’m going to my showing tonight.

Y'all have balls to watch fucking saga of tanya in public, like going in and seeing it with others, props to those who are going

why? what's wrong with Youjo Senki?

I mean, what's the challenge in doing so?

>why
Well I was slightly uncomfortable when I went to watch fucking broly in theaters meaning that I'll definitely will be uncomfortable see a film about a loli being one of Hitler's generals

Attached: dragon-ball-super-broly-movie-poster-english.jpg (1384x2048, 372K)

>autistic agnostic libertarian only worships the Invisible Free Hand of Commerce
>gets pushed into a train by a diversity hire he fires while masturbating to how average he is and how pathetic the diversity hire is
>superior being gets annoyed with MC's autism
>isekai's him as a little girl in magical notGermany around not1910
>s/he grows up as an orphan, tests positive for magic circuits, and joins the military hoping to end up in the back line to avoid getting drafted and sent to the front as cannon fodder
>repeated hijinks where MC and everyone around MC confuses each other's motivations and agendas
>MC keeps getting promoted and sent on dangerous missions
>MC tries to tell Sonzai X to fuck off but can't stop worshipping it anyway
>MC gets extra magical Sailor Moon amulet filled with tactical nukes
>MC trains a special unit and fucks up everyone to the south, north, and west
>some dumb swede gets killed and MC takes his gun
>notFrance agrees to an armistice, MC realizes they are going to survive with most of their military industry and personnel and start the war again soon, MC tries to stop this but fails
>MC gets sent to Africa where war is going to pick up
>swedish girl who moved to America is mad and wants to kill notGermans
>Yea Forums argues about whether Tanya is male (female) or female (male) or both or neither and how gay it is (or isn't) to want to sex Tanya, and whether Tanya should be sexed or not
>/gsg/ occasionally spergs out on historical details no one cares about because the author has a fetish for alternate history and somehow his wikipedia-tier knowledge makes him an expert in the eyes of most people here

>ashamed of his hobbies
>dbz
Are you underage?

>Hitler
Fuck you, dragonballfaggot

My theater is full. On the off chance that someone tries socializing with me how do I hide the fact that I am a filthy animeonly secondary?

>Are you underage
Nah, what part makes me underaged tho?

DBZ, I went for nostalgia or the part about being ashamed about something I don't share with anyone but y'all fags

Based thanks bro

Don't hide it. Or act like a normalfag so it doesn't matter. I'm getting high and cutting my hair right now

>tfw it's playing in Manteca

Yes, I'll go watch it. Only 20 minute drive not bad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.26_[2018.03.06_01.43.34].png (704x716, 408K)

I am working .1 miles from a showing and won’t be off till it’s over. Really wish there was more than 1 day and 1 time.

More Anson Sue and it's a bit further along.

>Going to see a movie, with a bunch of rejects that you don't even know nor want to look at
No thanks faggot.

Attached: 3245432.jpg (780x720, 107K)

Starting the hour long drive right now.

I hope Robert won’t disapprove of me watching an anime movie as he is a red blooded American.

Attached: 9116E594-5EAE-4729-8E50-3D8F0040851C.jpg (612x428, 94K)

Probably the fact that she's a loli and a notGerman

Godspeed user. Here's to hoping you don't have traffic jams

Attached: 902749035735.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Would this film be available online after today? Or is it a one shot done kind of deal

I don't get it. A lot of people are seeing it.

Attached: not alone.png (552x746, 41K)

Is Carlo Zen a nip or a halfbreed?

Wait is no singles policy an actual thing in America?

No sign of the movie in my part of the world, best i can hope for is an expedient high quality rip..

No, they're just fucking around.
No way a theater will turn away a willing buyer.

>movie is out
> same day when Iran conflict starts

ive never seen this happen anywhere

>being this insecure about poeple you'll never meet again

no one is seeing it in the 4 theaters that are at my city not at 730 nor at 1015

Attached: 20190516_152142.jpg (1080x686, 152K)

fuck yeah I am, bout to run out and grab some beverages beforehand to enhance the experience

>He fell for the memes
user please.

Aren’t the greyed our seats already taken?

Attached: 12D488BC-BA5E-431D-AAF0-7257C1E0308F.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Yep. My theater is completely full.

america is a will country, there's no single policies and if you go more than a month without having sex they put you on an incel blacklist

I'd like to, but it's a 2 hour drive and I've got work tomorrow. I definitely would have if it aired on a Friday or Satruday, it's a shame but I'll watch it eventually.

Yes. It was enacted a few years ago in order to prevent mass shootings in theaters. It caught on and now we end up with stuff like 'if you are hanging out in a store alone, security guards will ask you questions and may ask you to leave'.

cute duck

GENTLEMEN

Attached: libtears-1488601371227.jpg (1280x1431, 272K)

>'if you are hanging out in a store alone, security guards will ask you questions and may ask you to leave'.
This actually isn't a joke, as a retail cuck I've seen people I work with call security on guys just for standing around too long by themselves, as recently as yesterday you'd of thought we needed a full on swat team to come in because some girl that works customer service called in a guy who was literally doing nothing but looking at the cameras by himself, he was directly in my view the whole time and hadn't done anything wrong except for being ugly and single in front of her

if you faggots spout your retarded memes while i'm watching i'm voting for Yang

OH FUCK ITS ALMOST TIME
IM SO NERVIOUS

Attached: 1547955049008.gif (376x391, 261K)

I've been jonesing hard for symphogear 5 so I can hear aoi yuuki screaming again, this will be a nice holdover

Attached: 1491950617362.png (790x908, 697K)

You mean Bernie, right? Yang is a literally who.

I wouldn't worry about it
I and most of my friends are the type of assholes who get other people kicked out of theaters if they're talking/making too much noise
tickets are too fucking expensive to let imbeciles fuck up the big screen experience

Attached: 1488322176794.jpg (1856x1854, 589K)

>Tanya
>smoking
You delete this filth right now.

>Bernie
>implying anyone on the left would vote for yet another old, white man

Here in the theater now. 6 losers and me so far

You say that, and Biden tops the polls.

Ganbatte, user. Don't spoil the fucking movie, I'm on the west coast and still have three hours to go.

tanya's a fucking japanese salaryman
she'd smoke and drink nonstop if permitted

just under 1.5 hours to go here

Attached: 1488326789907.png (323x262, 54K)

Biden is a fucking joke.

Attached: biden rapes waifus.jpg (533x751, 61K)

Oh shit, is this a continuation of the first season?

Is it? I spent the entire day rewatching season 1

Up to 20 now, plus two cringelords in front of me.

yes, it's a sequel
better buy your tickets now, it's only showing burgerside today, in half an hour if you live on the east coast

3.5 hours remain and I still can't decide what snacks to bring to the movie.

Jerky

I bought my ticket 3 weeks ago and got a center seat

Luckily for me it starts in 3 hours, but shit. I'm a bit rusty since I haven't seen it since it aired.

don't eat you faggot we can all hear you chew

no facilities within half a day's drive around here have assigned seating so I've gotta get there early, RIP

Attached: 1487679268323.png (1764x1340, 879K)

I came here to post this if anyone hadn't yet. I'm heading over now!

I'm going to be hanging out at the five guys and BJs near the theater in Salinas between now and showtime.

Attached: good luck little duck.jpg (918x880, 99K)

Some kids brought their grandpa at the theater I'm at.

Why are so many people going to this? Even Lost Butterfly wasn't this packed. The theater I always go to has only the shittiest seats left and all other theaters are equally packed and 30+ minutes away.

>tfw have to wait for BD rips

My country got Dragon Ball and BnHA but not this.

Attached: 1536719696325.gif (500x308, 944K)

Going to the marcus majestic showing in omaha, theater seemed at least half full when i ordered tickets

The cringelords are sharing avengers memes and there aren't any previews playing yet. Praying for a fire to break out.

>grandpa starts getting WW2 flashback
>I didn't watch my best friends die in the war so the japanese can make a mockery of it

Shoot up the theater user, that's the only way to get rid of them.

Tanya hates smokers.

>implying any remotely normie american would ever vote for anything but another old white man

Please let him be a vet. He needs to understand which side should have won.

Not used to seeing a bunch of anime trailers in a pre-show reel

>implying anyone else is fit to lead

Wichita checking in, have fun, guys!

Attached: Care_to_Explain_This.jpg (690x1000, 508K)

Just got to the theater and they said the showing was cancelled. Offered me tickets to Avengers Endgame. Fucking hell.

Attached: 1358995059112.png (552x530, 286K)

if your grandpa lost friends in WWI, i'd just be happy he has any memories to flash back to.

Why, is this your first anime showing?

Thanks Yea Forumsnon, I can't wait to chew the fuck out of this in this user's ears

You know what you need to do, user.
demand full cash refund, no exceptions.

Which is why remotely normie americans will reelect the incumbent old white man
:^)

Because tomorrow belongs to us.

Not for seeing anime in a theater but first for a limited event like this

This makes me realize how much I hate crunchyroll.

Make a withdraw at the bank, like a lot, and I will meet you there.

Start "Reeeeeeeeeeeeee"ing until they give you a full cash refund.

That's for the old generation, the new generation of salaryman are addicted to games and alcohol.

There a quite a few neckbeards here, some spaz girl(?) With a Tanya plush and some androgenous person in a clown shirt

I'm excited for this
I've got concealment but no cover incase of a shooting, which isn't hopeful

Crash the fucking theater with no survivors

Attached: 1556987478207.jpg (501x577, 131K)

what? can a theater actually do that? In my country they showed the Nanoha movies even when we were like 4 spergs on the room

There must not be a large jewish population in his city, otherwise they'd know better than to breach the contract implicit with pre-ordering tickets

Our showing got butfucked
>sound with no video
>video after the first couple minutes
>now rewinding and trying to unfuck the situation
>patrons now talking shit about the projector guy
>memes
What a great experience

i would avoid the clown

I'm armed

sasuga anime screenings

I can see the headlines now.

What's a news day without "Florida man"?

Am I supposed to cheer for tanya or the US?

I can see the threads in /ak/

>Obama got elected twice
>52% of Americans voted for Killary.

No, your just wrong. Old white men are just more compitent.

You cheer for being X getting hung

Always root the the murder loli

What shitty country do you guys live in?

Getting ready to leave now
movie starts in 40 minutes and its a 20 minute drive.

Attached: [Prof] Episode 01 - The Devil of the Rhine.mkv_snapshot_03.04_[2019.05.15_19.16.29].jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Unifed States

Good luck user

>Bring
You literally stealing from the theater if you don't buy food and snacks from them jackass

7:30 Edwards IMAX!

Attached: D995B201-8B19-4CAB-AE64-3E543CC73387.jpg (600x686, 93K)

Hello, fellow central time user.
It's a shame the theater doesn't serve margaritas.

Theaters don't sell jerky.
Also, that's not what "theft" means.
If I steal your car--thereby committing the act of theft--I rob you of a material object.

>saw someone what probably was the grandma to see ngnl 0.

I'm here!

Good luck, little duck!

you too hopefully all goes well
I might get some on the way

>not buying a theater's overpriced food
>stealing
user please

Where the Mojave bois at?

Dammit, finally a theater near me is showing something I want to see and I missed it.

Mine does lol, college town cinemax master race

I was going to take a nap before the movie but AX just hinted that Aqours would be coming back and now I'm too excited to sleep

Attached: 1385783104848.gif (255x287, 509K)

I can't find it in Moscow, so no.

>one of Hitler's generals
It's set in ww1 though.

lol jokes on you, most previously Trump people are Yang now.

OFallon IL here, not quite.

Bernies not White, he's Jewish.

Two more hours, me and my bro are probably going to start heading over fairly soon. Got some decent seats, hopefully won't have too much audience commentary for the movie itself. It seems like whenever there's an anime movie screening, there's always that one guy that goes "YOOOOO" in the background whenever there's any kind of lewd scene.

Attached: akari om nom.gif (480x270, 283K)

>not showing an anime where Russkis get btfo
wow

>[polls in 1%]

Are you ready guys?

Attached: 20190208215220.jpg (1024x576, 242K)

watching the "top secret" and "confidential" fun facts intro. With such nuggets of intel as "Tanya likes coffee."

>implyng this isnt making the experience way more funny and memorable

We in here boys

Attached: JPEG_20190516_191130.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

she isn't tho?

About two hours from now in my location.

not sure if i should buy tickets to a fairly empty theater or packed one. (i can still get seats without people directly next to me)
what should i pick /a ?

I mean I'd imagine you aren't going to talk with anyone during the movie anyway so less people so less potential autists/intrusions?

Remember if anything went wrong with your showing it means you didn't have faith in being x

You're goddamn right it does

Imagine the amount of collective semen all the people at your local theater spilt over Tanya.

>Being X forcing those to have faith so their movie experience doesn't go to shit

Attached: 12d6b6bb8e1012bcb0f513a7870e6406367835a6_hq.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Bitch please.
I just dropped 20 bucks for popcorn and a frozen crown and coke. The theaters are the real Jews.

I found the fact the writer of tanya is a fan of overlord interesting. Obvious in hindsight but still neat

As a religious user, Being X a shit.
The ALL or nothing.

Man I should have brought something to prop my phone up to make a cam rip for the people who couldn't make it today

I'm amazed there isn't a fic (that i could find) dealing with a real tanya/visha relationship. Even leaving aside the lewd potential, think of all the emotional character shit you could do with it. Tanya's 30-something male sexuality and desires vs her wanting to not take risks or stand out; visha's massive amount of respect for tanya vs her desire to get closer and be treated as an equal vs her fear of tanya's ruthlessness vs her shame from being interested in (someone in the body of) a child...

I mean, it seems obvious, right? Am i just corrupted from years of hentai?

Attached: 9be6846771db4a5f124dc25a67b4a1e2.jpg (700x1117, 309K)

Attached: beb918e38040a37d65bc5757ce3a5f5c.jpg (1743x1350, 971K)

Where my Vegas Anons at?

Attached: 1487022678275.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

Just patiently waiting user.

Attached: 1523746618535.png (631x713, 302K)

Breh. Reveal yourself. I’m red hat man.

Make sure to root for your pacifist libertarian.

Anyone gonna go watch it at the Daly City CA theater tonight?

Red Rock, BABY!!!

wtf. Pirate version when?

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-210103_Samsung Internet.jpg (2220x1080, 422K)

Okay lads, getting ready to head out soon. Let's have a good time in the Westgate theater AZbros

Hour long drive ahead of me! In case I die along the way, I want you all to know that Tanya is cute!
CUUUUUUTEEEEEE!

Attached: 1495786869881.jpg (1200x1141, 183K)

Also Good Luck Little Duck

>Assumed there'd be no showings near me
>Only checked now
>Theater 5 minutes from my house had it
>Started half an hour ago
Whoops, guess I'm waiting for the BDs

Welp, it was alright. My theater looked like they had a 360p copy of the movie.

oh god

Same here. It had its moments and I'm pretty sure it confirms S2. (I left before the director interview) But the quality wasn't great.

Lansing MI showing is over. Thankfully there were no loud autists. My wife and I enjoyed the movie and laughing at filthy commies.

Attached: IMG_20190516_192350463~2.jpg (4231x4008, 2.39M)

That makes me feel a little bit better that i couldn't go to see it

Attached: IMG_20190516_192344760~2.jpg (4121x4008, 3.02M)

Where are my Ontario (California) bros at?

>Saving Private Ryan
uuuh

orange county CA user here, hopefully my theater doesn't blow
いってきます!

I had no idea about this and am now upset I missed it.

In 3 months.

Very nice. I already read/watched all of it, but I enjoy how you so neatly summarized it.

is tanya old enough to procreate yet

In the anime not yet. In the LN she's old enough, but she could die of childbirth.

>>MC gets extra magical Sailor Moon amulet filled with tactical nukes
Kek

7:30 emeryville here

How was it? What's the plot?

She just has to pray to Sonzai X that he pulls out.

Who /webster/ here? You were all fucking greasy and fat as shit. Goddamn. Movie was good regardless besides some shit CG and that framerate at the start of the street fight.

Attached: 1491024801202.jpg (2048x1365, 303K)

nigger

i believe you mean notAmerica

Just got out at IN showing it was pretty good, does anyone know if a season 2 is confirmed? Also fuck commies

Yeah, that 8 fps slideshow was gross.

>maga hats
Its just not the same anymore

Attached: 1553881123865.jpg (437x470, 100K)

it was fun while it lasted

I had one really loud and not self conscious autist and a bunch of people who laughed during the movie. Otherwise it was a great time.

Attached: 7D4D5122-F3C7-4B4F-8472-F7EB2B654CB9.jpg (600x800, 68K)

AND NOBODY FUCKING CLAPPED. GOOD.

Just back from watching it, bretty good but as some anons said the slideshow at the begining was kinda off putting.
Anyone was in the Port Orange, Florida showing? The cinema was a piece of shit, small as fuck seats. Also a lot of people, even a grandma.

Fuck some pair of friend won't stop talking to me left, 2 seats away.
The guy on my right hasn't took a shower in a week.

The movie was pretty decent. I wanted Tanya to be more emotional. Mary Sue was entertaining. I enjoyed the little tanya dance at the end. Fight scene was give or take what i expected.

Some cunt tapped on his cup, but otherwise divine quiet.

p.s. FUCK COMMIES

Movie was great. Audience annoyed me slightly when Mary Sue got stabbed in the back someone shouted and people started laughing

I'm leaving for the theater now

Fuck commies

Hey, it was hot in there. You smelled like your fucking dad's aftershave.

>literally stealing
>without stealing anything

Fuck you faglord

Mine started without sound and special needs kids in back started reading the subtitles out loud.

I just got home from the showing in Fairfax, you niggers were loud and stinky as shit. Great movie though

exact same experience for me

Any other Vegas anons seeing the IMAX screening? Managed to get to my theatre right after work, still have half an hour to kill.

There was some guy a couple rows back wheezing constantly.

That was about my experience with the NGNL movie minus reading aloud subs

>fag wearing that stupid ahegao outfit and gay red sneaks
Fuck you Boca Raton. Movie was great though.

>check local theaters for youjo senki
>nowhere to be found
>find a danmachi movie screening instead
wat
Is the danmachi movie good? Is it a recap or an actual movie?

Attached: 1406784822743.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Those seats were fine, what are you on about. Plenty cushy.
Was there really a grandma there? That's awesome.

Attached: FUCK COMMIES.jpg (1254x1000, 258K)

Fat fucks detected.

Quit lamenting about how hard it was going outside for you and tell us about the movie.

Attached: me on the bottom.webm (1280x720, 297K)

The audio was way too quiet at my showing.
I was also frankly disgusted by the kinds of people there. Faggot dudebros for some reason and token loud black people. Why did anime have to get popular?
Flying the empire flag over notRussia and singing the national anthem was the best part. Was that supposed to mimic the Russians doing the same thing to Berlin at the end of WW2?

Any UK screenings lads?

I'm glad i went to Gardens instead of boca

Just got back from watching. Only three theaters in my state were showing it. One was in a mall, fuck that, one had shit reviews, and the last one was a 40 minute drive from me. Theater was pretty empty, pretty sure I saw a /k/ommando in there with a buzzcut wearing a Tropentarn field shirt, also a boomer was there alone and enjoying it quite a bit.

Move was pretty great though, I enjoyed it shitting on communists, the jokes were great. Really want season 2.

Just got back home from the theate, heres the experience in a nutshell

>Smuggle a shit ton of candy into the theatre
>empty seat on either side of me at the beginning
>get confused when they jump cut to tanya raping the free republic headquarters
>no romel or desert combat except for the first scene
>immediately cut to a week later
>5 seconds later cut to a few hours before
>cut back to present after 20 seconds
>autist walks in late, huge nose
>loudly eating right next to me
>starts making political comments about communists every time the word came up
>wouldnt shut the fuck up
>takes out his phone on full brightness
>hes on /pol/ on mobile
>people tell him to stop being an asshole and have to move away from him in the theatre
6/10 told the light novels to go fuck themselves and dissapointed me immeasurably but im a stupid faggot fanboy so im gonna give it an upvote on MAL and masturbate furiously to the thought of comrade loria making tanyas loli mouth squeal

Just got back and I feel sorry for anyone that didn't get to see it in a good theater, sound was on point

Attached: 1557864221130.png (720x720, 668K)

100% she even copied a famous WW2 image I'll see if I can find it
Also was anyone in orange park fl?

Legroom mostly, as you said the seats themselves where not that bad. Had to twist legs to fit because of the recline in the front seat. Luckly there was nobody in my row except a couple (who seated RIGHT next to my seat, thanks lads)

Yeah, the pose is exactly the same.

I know one of you fuckers in Augusta was in the goddamn air force. Which one? Fight me you coward

Attached: time-100-influential-photos-yevgeny-khaldei-raising-flag-reichstag-36.jpg (1585x1080, 477K)

I live closer to boca, there was no choice for me. How was gardens?

So was it shit video quality for everyone else too?

Attached: 1512072771349.png (459x771, 425K)

it's more of a restaraunt thing.
there are cinemas that require 2 or more tickets to be bought in order to reserve online though.
Oh and certain themeparks don't let people enter on their own because of how suspicious that is.

I had to leave before the credits end because work. Can someone tell me what happens?

Sorry but audio and video was fine for me

Mine was fine

shit non reclinable seats. plus the film would flicker to black some times with it going out for a few seconds one time. audio was fine and the audience didnt seem autistic even with it being packed.

She goes back to the front line.

Season 2 confirmed

>sound was on point

that was the funnest part for me, that and when there was a glitch in the middle of the film (because digital projection is hard~~) everyone chuckled. theater was decently full and no giant mouthbreathers ruined anything for me, sounds like i got lucky.

movie felt more like a couple episodes stitched together, and some of the action scenes did indeed feel unifinished. otherwise had the requisite good laughs, little duck of decisive victories pulling out some wins, and SONSAI EKSUUUUUUU. it'll tide me over until season 2.
there's going to be a 2, right?

Only blurry when they were using binoculars, but pretty sure that was intentional. sorry senpai

Tanya makes silly faces

The general calls to congratulate Tanya on being in charge of the new Kampfgruppe Salamander. Tanya dies a little more inside.

Exactly what you think would happen after Tanya tastes a tiny bit of joy and hope.

The strategic hq accepts all of Tanya's proposals for a new type of combined arms unit.

Naturally, they want her to command it... on the front.

You missed out user.

Attached: 1214221.png (1277x1001, 1.86M)

So the whole movie consisted of shitting on Commies.
10/10

She gets her comfy rear position job, starts making suggestions on how to fix shit, genetrolls say "Great idea! You'll be testing it out back on the front line immediately!" Cue Tanyafit.

Tanya attacked the capital of Moscow, destroyed their political symbols, planted a flag and sang the national anthem of the empire with all of Moscow as captured audience

is this a doujin? I dont remember this part

Ah a fellow candy rebel. Nice to see some more clever snack smuggler anons here.

fun fact before the movie said that author admitted that Mary Sue is a literal Mary Sue, but then she doesn't really do anything mary sue-ish.

I saw that too

They forgot to turn the light off in my theater for the first 10 min or so, but after that it went fine.
Great movie.

My theatre got fucked. It was painfully SD, and shown in 4:3. Thankfully, they offered refunds. Guess I'm buying the Blu-ray.

I just had to google who Yang was he is such a nobody

Went to a showing in Albany NY, decent amount of people there. Thought the movie was cash, it gave me my tanya fix I needed

Should have come up to the few back rows, it was mostly empty.

Damn man, that sucks. No technical issues at cinemark palace and ecksdee, although some random woman was talking for like 5 minutes to someone at the end of my row and it was annoying as all hell.

Maybe it's because she doesnt fucking die. Imagine a night with her.

we have to wait for season 2 for notGorbachev to molest the loli

Mine was great all around.

Regal Cinema?

Is notGorbachev Yea Forums?

As the movie started, NUT was posted on screen and people behind me laughed really hard

MIRACLE YANG will dab on Biden and take that fat kike Yankee Trump out back to the pasture!!!!

Attached: 1B36524D-5803-4F55-AB1B-2EAE4EE00028.png (640x480, 278K)

Everyone in my theater is a greasy weeb. Why?!

was fucking great. top tier. fuck commies, cant wait for season 2.

Yeah I fucked up. I was surprised how many people where watching, even started wondering if I entered the wrong movie but then I saw some dudes wearing anime shirts and I knew I was in the correct room.

My showing ended about an hour ago
A couple people left before the post credit sequence
If you haven't seen the movie, stay for that

I'm glad I didn't have to shoot anyone
It turns out that the clown shirt person was a guy

Major!

Attached: A75C94AB-AD8E-4E94-AA21-3434747413F1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

I skipped work for this, I told everyone I had an emergency and now they all think my mom is dead

Regal Union Square no sound and lights on for about 7min. Some Yea Forumsniki was quick to run out and get them to restart

Yours isn't?

Did you ask for his number?

I'm still trying to think up a good excuse for tomorrow

We had no sound for 3 min then lights on till Africa part end.

Figured something like that would happen, sad to miss tanya fit, but the jew man needs a new boat

That boomer in red watches nazi anime?

I asked for today off 2 weeks in advance, what happened with you?

No, because that's gay
I was also amazed that there was a colored person there, a weebro

I'm guilty of laughing and nuting to that

what is this image for? people on the way to australia??

AMC 20 in Oldsmar?
That was our situation as well

That explains the Isekai Quartet connection. Well, besides being villainous isekai salarymen.

whole thing just felt like setting up for a season 2
nothing notably big happened, aside from Tanya getting beat up a bit

Yeah I entered into a few other theaters since the signs were fucked up, the anime shirts got me too.

Did they adapt the combat reports from the future?

I think so? There was imagery of WWII events when she was suggesting her rear line plans.

Did anyone get free goodies? I was disappointed nothing was being given away, not even posters.

i ll never watch an anime movie again it was too cringe for me sorry guys

You had to pick up your brother's daughter Tanya from ROTC.

Our little duck did it, boys!

Nothing, felt lucky we got the movie.

Did anyone else's theater erupt into maniacal laughter during the magical magdump. Half the audience was cackling like supervillains.

>ROTC
JROTC. ROTC are adults

No, the last goodie I got was when Heaven Feels I was in theaters

I enjoyed myself
We shit talked the staff for not having the screen on with only sound and laughing at NUT

AMC 25 represent it was the kinoplex to be

Rip Swansea mall.

"Good luck little duck"

No you stupid faggot my phone rotated it

that's the joke

Her speech to the generals was unironically based and redpilled and I look forward to seeing the webm on /pol/ from now on.

hownew.ru

Did anyone not have fucked up audio? Must be some stream hax or whatever.

I watched it in Florida, should've checked Fandango just in case

PedoGorbachev was only redeeming part.

>AMC 25
>Times Square

Attached: absolutelywiderlich.jpg (349x493, 41K)

Why did they have to air it on a Thursday?

Attached: 0b0c6f7af8f0c474fb7bf20175a681a9.jpg (736x920, 97K)

mine was a little quiet but maybe I was just pumping Los! Los! Los! at the gym too loud earlier today.

No I mean it should have been about a journalist searching for Tanya years after the collapse of the empire, but i doubt it

He was even more of a piece of shit in real life.

Mine seemed like someone just handed out tickets to random filmgoers. It wasn't even remotely close to the regular crowds at animus. When I was standing in the lobby afterward waiting for my latefag drinking buddy it was literally: "Who were the good guys???" "Why could they fly?" "I didn't like this it wasn't in English". Was she supposed to be German? Why was she fighting other Germans?" "Why did she keep saying "commies" etc etc etc

Mine was mostly quite except for sensible chuckles when Tanya was shitting on commies

Attached: 1523750103795.jpg (3000x1875, 293K)

Then no.

It was really fucking good imo.
I did record the movie if any one is interested I fucked it up a few times cause of readjusting but it's something.

that was the opening scene
journalist interviewing an old dude in a church

I loved how Tanya's speech was amplified during the end credits when that song played.

>three prime seats open up about 30 minutes before the movie
>looks like my strategy of buying tickets at the theater, 10 minutes before the movie, will pay off again
>bunch of fuckasses buy tickets right before me at the theater too
>single seat left that's not in the first two rows, but it's the second from the isle
At least I didn't have to sit in the first two rows. I bolted out of the theater the moment the post-movie song started, so being close to the isle at least had that benefit.

Everyone else probably thought something was about to go down.

So theaters showing it could swap out regular cheap tickets for premium tickets.
Things like this don't get screen time when you actually want to go to a theater.

reminds me of how the Fathom website had Tanya listed as the villain and Mary was the hero.

The interview went down.

the intro was in 1966, some guy I should have recognized talking about how the Empire ultimately lost. But nothing about Tanya by name.

I had a motherfucking 40 something autist and his near deathbed dad sitting next to me. Fucking spaz bursts out into the LOUDEST feminine giggling during the song over the city and giggled at shit that wasn't even funny. Dad fucked with his phone on ULTRABRIGHT until I told him to put the fucking thing away.

blessed song
youtube.com/watch?v=uCQ5RWgsyzE

Same. Got seated next to a moderate group of friends/anime club-goers who were very respectful and had their own chuckles at different points but they weren't nigger-tier.

That's all I ask of you fucking moviegoers. Don't act like niggers and jump up and down over every little thing. Just have a sensible chuckle, not fucking fling your popcorn everywhere like every other normie film.

I skipped interview. Was it insightful?

It was this madlad

Attached: 1492294824566.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

The old dude in the church is the crazy researcher guy from the empire

Any anons at AMC City of Industry?

Almost half of Tanya's scenes in this movie are her verbally shitting on commies.

Most of the other half is killing commies.

One of her lines is basically, "I hate war and killing, and only want peace... but all commies must die.

God tier movie desu

Attached: 1479965287422.png (664x648, 313K)

that's what I thought.

I think libertarianism and communism are as opposite as you can be ideologically so I can understand her hatred of them.

I bet they "stole" that from Lawrence of Arabia. Not mad though, steal from the best!

Anyone in AMC mission valley 20? What seat are you in?

>Movie about hating and killing commies

I take it that SJWs is hating this movie already

Dont think they were ever interested in this series to begin with.

she takes extra pleasure from getting to wreck all their commie landmarks

Russia entering the war isn't significant? Tanya commanding a much larger force isn't significant?

Can't wait for it to air in Commiefornia. CAnons please let us know if someone walks out, would be hilarious.

A good chunk of the film was "Sioux knock that shit off, follow orders, get the fuck back here, where the fuck are you going, I said get the fuck back here, where the fuck are you going again, KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF get the fuck back over here please"

reminded me of Death of Stalin desu

They already hated the series because of "loli Hitler," they'll never watch the movie.

Can't wait for the anime.

Attached: aoty2020.jpg (834x611, 116K)

Sent it to me

A CESSNA? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

They never watched the movie because they already know it's "Literally Hitler Drumpf the Loli". Plus, SJWs don't watch stuff that's good.

Comrade Beria its a man of culture and taste

sure it was significant, but it wasn't really a big "moment" or iconic powerful scene. it was just the plot.

send link

Faggot
At least you live in the US and can go to a different cinema
It's flat out not being shown in Australia

aussie govt is shit anyways.

>bought tickets online
>everyone avoided the first two seats because they think it's shit
>mfw I had an entire comfy row to myself because people didn't realize at this theatre, the front row seats are pretty spaced apart from the screen so it's actually pretty nice

feels good man

it's a mirror of Tanya, who is a walking rulebook and is forced into battle, while Mary disobeys orders to fight

Everyone was fucking in awe at the action scenes. The only laughing was when studio N U T came into view, and at the silly scenes with Tanya acting smug.

That was a pretty good movie, really enjoyed the sound design. The theater really made it stand out. Hopefully we get a season 2 soon, I need more Tanya.

Attached: 1525566862671.png (512x608, 5K)

I'm still on the way home I gotta upload them somewhere then I'll post a link in this thread if its still up or post a new thread later.

Next time I am just going to body cam the crowd so you all can feel my pain and suffering.

Yeah
You may have freedom we don't have, but if you stub your toe you'll have to pay millions in medical fees

I couldn't give a shit less about the interviews. The ones after Made in Abyss were pointless. It was just three guys shooting the shit and none of it was interesting. The movie was what I came to see. The only thing I missed out on is the post credits scene, but I'll watch it after a rip is out.

I still secretly hope he develops the nuke in the next season

I enjoyed it overall but to me it felt like a string of episodes put together and not really a "movie". Expected the animation to be a tad better but its not really the highest grossing anime out there so it was sufficient. Also was hoping Mary Sue was gonna get bayoneted in the throat.

>You can smell them from the recording

My audio went down during the surfing preview and stayed down until they returned to base and were sent out again to the Railway gun.

Anime original movie, it's okay except it tries to be sad.

>fucking Captain Diabetes on the bottom right with his sidekick Hoodie Thing
>Based Boomer in red
>Token fedora-wearer
>Dude to the left of him looks like he died mid-movie
>what looks like Danny Devito in drag at the far left on it's phone

What the fuck theater was this?

What freedom? The freedom to follow whatever the mass media says? Fuck the states.

Mary Sue not dying, and still being able to speak, after taking multiple shots to the chest plus a knife to the back is utter bullshit.

part of it I found interesting was that they showed some of the storyboards while they were talking. they mention removing a lot of the humor, but making sure that the national anthem scene was done well and faithfully. dude says it was more important to just make something good, even if it's only appreciated a decade later.

>Mary Sue being Mary Sue

Some of the later combat scenes has better overall animation, but when they are flying all over a city scape and moving around it really doesn't help much and is just a cluster fuck.

It did indeed feel like a feature length episode more than an actual movie though and had plenty of QUALITY off and on with derpy faces and quick dirty art.

It's okay, she will die in season 2

Who amc 14 here?
audio and quality were good
You guys were pretty cool too.

Attached: 1549987852880.png (366x224, 95K)

Because fucking magic that is why. That and you know...taking out bombers with bayonets while doing backflips.

she has the power of God on her side, gifted holy plot armor for the sole purpose of making Tanya's life difficult

I wasn't surprised, one of my friends at that theater told me that they don't give a fuck about the anime showings, and you forgot the part where they muted the sound altogether for a few minutes as well

Mine was packed full, but everyone was quiet, a few laughs when tanya would rant about something or make fun of communists. Way more behaved people then when i saw endgame.
But the smell...

You ever knifed a fucking plane to death? Get out of my skies commie casual scum.

Attached: 1486902421257.jpg (750x750, 227K)

Just saw it. It was MAGNIFICENT. There damn well better be another one.

Attached: D3n5bDcU8AEwU4c.jpg (1080x1920, 511K)

surprised despite the budget they still threw in some CGI soldiers bumping around every now and then

The Made in Abyss interview was largely the same. The guys were mostly patting each other on the back with a little bit of technical discussion thrown in here or there. Not worth sitting an extra ~20 minutes in the theater for.

>a little bit

Attached: 1557098378315.jpg (501x633, 53K)

Same. I thought I was getting nosebleeds based on what direction the seats faced on the UI. Wound up in front. Forced perspective added a little extra weight to the talking head closeups.

in stl? hell ya man

Anyone else going to see it in Anchorage?

>when Mary mounts Tanya

Attached: 1404631625886.jpg (700x700, 59K)

holy shit it's showing in Anchorage?

The Pancreas interview was the biggest travesty Fathom has ever pulled. For the sub NIGHTthey brought on the DUB actors who sat around spoiling the entire fucking film 20 MINUTES BEFORE IT STARTED.

Attached: oic.jpg (3024x4032, 898K)

OKC user reporting back in after watching.

It was pretty good. Theater about half full, no previews which was nice. Audio was decent the whole time, only a couple of sub mistakes (lol CR).

Aoi Yuuki screaming is always a turn-on. Some unfortunate 3DCGI 12-fps cancer showed up during particularly intense fights, but overall was worth watching on the big screen.

Disappointed there wasn't an S2 reveal at the end.

My theatre was okay, I wish the audio was better because I can tell the sound design was good but the audio at the theatre wasn't superb. It was decent enough, but I can definitely tell it needs some improvements. I didn't enjoy the people giggling at every scene where Tanya was shitting on the communists but whatever, at least aside from that they were quiet.

My theatre doesn't advertise anime movies at all though, it's annoying. They didn't have any posters or anything. Same theatre I went to for the Heaven's Feel movie, they just avoid any anime advertising and make it a pain to find on their site when ordering tickets.

to be fair, that movie sucked

Holly fuck that was fast

I saw the dub of the movie because I couldn't make it out on sub night. I don't think they did it for the dub, though. Then again, I wouldn't know since I don't show up 20 minutes early.

Attached: quality.jpg (3024x4032, 952K)

Saw it in one of those 4D experience theaters with recliners and chairs with subs inside them. Every shot and explosion rattled through my core and the gleeful cries of Tanya pierced my soul. 10/10 experience. Worth the 15 freedom bux.

Also no fat people at my theater, most people were couples. Lotta asians. We all left together after the credits and talked about how awesome it was and our hopes for a sequel on the way out. Good times. These anime movie events always have great people at them. No loud spergs or anything.

Attached: NUT.png (860x640, 655K)

been out in Japan for months.

Yep, at two theaters. Come join me at Century 16 Yea Forumsnon.

HEY YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT MY DEAD WIFE LIKE THAT

Attached: MUH WIFE.jpg (3024x4032, 882K)

Was the the guy who was the leader of Mary Sue's squad have the same va as Kira from Jojo?

>tfw have night shift job so I can't see it
Son of a bitch.

Attached: 1489336065409.jpg (781x720, 100K)

What theater, user? I've been to Alamo Drafthouse, Santikos, and AMC. I went to watch it at AMC and it was nice because it's a newer one. I wish the sound devices they had put a little bit more "oomph" into it.

it wasn't 20 minutes before. it was the start of the movie, so everyone had to see and hear it.

Pretty good movie, I’m excited about season 2. Also fuck commies.

Then they definitely didn't do it for the dub.

I missed part of the stinger because of the AX aquors announcement. Where is Salamander getting deployed to?

My theater didn't even swap the image from what was playing earlier, so there were some confused people standing between two doors wondering why one of the Detective Pikachu screenings had an R-rating.

Who the fuck let Beria into this movie

The orange park by jacksonville? Yeah, me and some buddies from work went to go see it.

When I went to Penguin Highway they had a fucking Hellboy poster up.

One of the brand new renovated Malco theaters. Everyone has their own armwrests, are spaced out, facing the screen, shitloads of legroom (enough for waiters to come and bring you food) and recliners that vibrate.

So did Tanya merc what's her nuts?

I took the day off two months ago when it was announced and bought my reserved seats right then.

It was fun
Really awkward at first but glad I came for the duck

I didn't know there was only going to be one showing and I thought I'd have time during the weekend but I fucked up.

>all these anons bitching about movie quality
>my showing went off without a hitch
It’s great living in a city with a lot of military and a lot of Jews. If the theater fucks up, they’ll get shot or sued.

Fayetteville?

What was the post credit interview? Anything worthwhile?

not really

It was a crunchy roll interview. Who gives a shit?

No, but I watched it anyway.

to the hellhole of the eastern front

Attached: V4.png (1200x1800, 1.47M)

NGNL movie did the same. 10-15 mins of dub actors being interviewed and they straight up spoil character deaths

what retard thinks this is a good idea

Attached: 1498108456886.jpg (219x268, 25K)

A few storyboard drafts and thanks from the author, neat but you didn't really miss much

He called us all otakus and it made us all feel good

was pretty enjoyable, felt a bit bad for Carlo that his "hope you enjoy the movie" was shown after the credits.

Nah, just the producers talking about that they tried their best and shit like that. I watched through it because I was still eating my popcorn.

Mostly just saying that making something good means it will eventually succeed.

Completely forgot about that.
That Crunchyroll guy in the beginning was annoying.
In Japan, nobody gets up, uses their phones, or even talked until the credits were completely done.

Tanya gets into a protracted battle with Mary Sioux, and Mary gets the upperhand enough to break her arm, a rib or two, and decks her in the face enough times for Mary to think she died. Tanya then pulls a NO U and throws a knife at her back, and shoots her point blank with her C96 four-five times and was about to put a bullet in her head before she hesitated out of some sudden moral dilemma or exhausted relief, but Mary is YEETed away at the last second by a comrade.

Mary lives, for now.

Attached: Tanya_1.png (456x412, 251K)

I think a guy next to me was recording also, he wasn't very subtle about it haha

I thought it was great too; it shit on commies so many times and the audience was loving it. The action scenes toward the end were pretty fucking intense and you could really feel those bass drops. I'm gonna read the LNs, does anyone know which volume to start at picking up after the movie?

Attached: file.jpg (850x567, 101K)

Thanks for telling me this shit happens, I'll probably bring earbuds or something and listen to music and wait it out if they pull shit for the next anime movie I watch.

God dammit Tanya. You had one job.

Just got back from the theater

the actual movie
>pretty good
>the animation was on par with the series
>the initial fight with mary seemed a bit choppy
>the use of cgi background soldiers/hordes was unfortunate but forgivable
>the plane and building cgi during the battle were actually well done
>the audio was definitely off at the showing I went to explosion noises seemed to peak (probably not the right word I'm not an audiophile) and sound distorted and not in an intended way, could have just been the theater I was at though

>studio nut
>being X is nutcracker

it all makes sense

Weren't a ton of people at my theater, but probably half of them were older women, which was slightly odd. They seemed pretty into it though, so that's cool.

OH SHIT I MEANT TO SPOILER THE TEXT.
Please don't ban me, I'm retarded.

Attached: 1538320792538.png (620x720, 320K)

Read from the start its worth it

take a blindfold, too
seeing the creaturas who do english dubs is enough to make you heave even without hearing them

>season 2
Movies are where series go to die. Felt like a good send off that left he rest of the series open for people to go read the LN. That might just be me.

yeah, I'm trying to think of any series that went from TV, to movie, and back to TV but I'm drawing a blank

It is only the dub actors who do it. Like the other anons said the slopes are like "I am so grateful you come to see my film, we work hard and do best to and we apologize if you no like, thank you america please enjoy this character i make". Oh yeah about those earbuds, they also show the fucking spoiler clips while explaining them

Attached: night at the pictures.jpg (3024x4032, 800K)

pokemon!

Marcus majestic cinema in omaha was a good time, crowd was quiet and the theater was somewhat packed. No audio or visual issues to be found, thank god.

I don't think TV Pokemon acknowledges the movies

This x1000.

Did you go see Okko's Inn? I thought it was going to be Japanese Casper but instead I got a little girl being shit on by fate.

and now quick blogpost for the 0 people who care
>had to get off early and sit for an hour in work traffic to get there yes I'm sure some anons had to go further
>tickets and concessions were almost double the price of the theater near my house I'm single have a semi decent job and live in a cheap area so the price didn't bother it was more just the point of it
>the seats were shit and didn't recline
>the audience was fucking garbage and this is probably the last anime I'll see in theaters considering I've never had a good experience with them, literal children's movies have more respectful audiences
>people talking and shouting throughout the whole thing and not just a little group but all over the place
>multiple people trying to explain the full plot to people they were with who came to a movie they had no interest in for some reason
>random shouting
>LOL I JUST SHOUTED "NANI" IN A THEATER FULL OF PEOPLE I'M A COMEDIC GENIUS
>HEY THEY SHOUTED NANI BETTER DO IT AS WELL
>TEE HEE "OMAE WA SHINDEIRU" AREN'T I A COOL WEEB
>literal mouth breathing white guy and his two friends behind me keeping a running commentary and talking like niggers literally the whole time
>audience laughed at literally fucking everything even non comedic moments like Mary's death
>some retard a couple of seats down from me kept doing the laugh and stomp your foot then clap thing every. single. time.
>people going in and out walking in front of the screen literally every couple of minutes
>whole theater smelled like cheap bodyspray and piss
In the future I'm just going to wait and watch the BDs from the comfort of my couch I've been to plenty of anime movies at this point and each experience just seems worse than last

Attached: 1530536463563.png (370x470, 146K)

Got back from the showing and I had a really good experience at my theater.

SAO

Yeah. I did like the end though with the Fortune Teller getting her magic back and speeding down the street. I thought for a second Okko was going to die

I like the Japanese because they can be heavily opinionated and yet so respectful. Even when they make a movie they just want to try their best and apologize in advance. Really puts American cinema to shame.

It really is a shame that going to see a movie and having a good time without people being disgusting or obnoxious is a blessing nowadays.

Initial D

What kind of shithole did you watched it? Here it was pretty chill and seems like overall it was the same.

Spoiler me LN lads. Does Mary and how is she offed?

You can delete your own post.

>tfw the worst thing that happened was I walked in a minute late and the video froze for one second halfway through
>there were a couple long sighs from some greasy looking kid behind me every time they shit on commies though
Feels pretty good. Those AMC seats were pretty comfy, every explosion shook the hell out of the theater, and the place was borderline empty. There were more seats booked online than there were people in the theater. Did some NEETs get cold feet?

Some asshole ruined the movie for me. He was in the seat right in front of me, had his phone out, and I was pretty sure he was recording the entire movie. Told theater staff when I went to take a real quick piss break and they did fuck all. Didn't yeet his ass out of the room or anything. Dude didn't even turn the brightness down on his screen.

I’m somewhat disappointed that Mary used the UK and Skandi gear instead of American gear
Tanya’s speeches about “muh freedom” don’t really mesh with the totalitarian empire
Tanya shitting on the commies was hilarious

>Okko's Inn
I saw that thinking it was an original movie, thought the movie felt like a pilot, found the movie was based on a series, speedwatched the series to find the movie was just a cut up retelling with several things changed, and overall it was a huge waste of time. Most interesting part of the movie was her PTSD, but that's not even in the anime at all.

This shit is ripe for reaction images. BD when?

Attached: nut.png (445x348, 22K)

Holy shit dude that's worst-case-scenario. I don't know how you got stuck with nigger-tier audience members.

I think he is up thread upling his recording.

I think it'll depend on how their next series does NUT is still new they only have Youjo Senki and FLCL under their belt, if their next series is shaky they'll probably come back with an easy S2 to save themselves

OP here. my theater started playing it way too early and with no sound with the lights on so i missed the whole desert scene (Swansea MA) but besides that i loved it

Attached: vsBbdWStENo.jpg (315x315, 20K)

I was surprised to see her return, but it was pleasant surprise.

I didn't mind since I never saw the series and it's not the type of series I would normally be interested in watching.

she used the M1 they had.
unless you mean the flying apparatus, which was the british broom

>slightly disappointed we didn't see what the russians or US used to fly with

Blessed NUT

>that ED art
I NEEEEED it.

Killed by her allies in the WN because she refuses to go along with peace talks until the demon is dead

This was at Regal Cinema in Fort Wayne so I doubt there were any anons there. Dude looked like a faggot too. Was like 110 pounds and had the physiognomy of someone that takes great pride in prepping his gf's bulls before retreating to the cuck shed with his gf's sons.

It's a blessing considering several other anons had problems with crowds or technical issues. I'm lucky because i've never had a bad audience or technical problems at anime movies, and I've been seeing them as much as I can since 2015.

We know exactly what picture you want.

>OP here
Ok, fag.

You should've asserted your dominance and asked him to put it away, retard. If he didn't then I'd ask for my money back if management didn't do anything. If there's one thing theater managers hate it's having to lose out on ticket and concession sales, especially for limited showing films.

Blessed NUT

Attached: 1432235928680.png (793x793, 674K)

Yeah I meant mage gear
Russians gulaged their mages which is pretty lul, they’ll probably be desperate enough to let them free soon
As an aside, this is probably why our resident potato woman has a grudge, they probably gulaged her family for magic

WHO WAS THE AUTISTIC FAGGOT CLAPPING AND TALKING IN THE THEATER IN SOUTHWESTERN OHIO IN THE FINAL FIGHT?!?!

Me and another guy called you out after the movie and your hambeast cuntflap had to cover for you. Same kids laughing at . Fuck this is why I never leave my house.

Enjoyed the movie in spite of this faggot and his faggot friends. I think his name was Matt. Cause his friend told him to shut up. He kept going on and on about Austin Powers for some stupid reason. I havent been this mad in a theater since a friend dragged me to see house of the dead and all I could do was sit in shock.

do the Americans even have gear? Is it like a flying rascal scooter?

The empire its a meritocratic country m8

Yes, but all of them still.

I liked the fact that the Russian liquidated all their mages. Makes sense. The fact that some people can use magic and some people can't is against socialist principles. Also, a callback to how real-life Stalin also screwed his own war machine by executing most of the competent officers.

Yea I was there. I was the big boy in the Hawaiian
shirt.

Texas

It was genuinely fucking terrible, I probably could have dealt with the shouting and talking but the guys behind me were the real problem
>YO NIGGA THAT BITCH DEAD
>ah man you see that and what do you even do
>haha I love that loli
>YIKES! LOOK AT THAT FACE
>um ew is nigga a pedo
>hehe fucking commies
>yo. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>look at that nigga
>nigga can you even believe this this is just the best anime in a theater
and then they had a fucking fit at the end I almost didn't stay for the after the credits scene because they just non stop clapped and were in some sort of fucking hysterics, they were three white guys, I'd have almost thought they were fucking with people if it wasn't for the fact that the rest of the theater was so bad

Mine was the same, but they laughed pretty hard in the desert when the notFrench general was thrown in a trench

Blessed Nut

Matt sounds like a faggot. Should've beat his ass and reported him to management for being a giant dick sucker.

Hey, FUCK YOU MATT

honestly you get the most enjoyment as a ww1 and ww2 nerd with all the references

>americans clapping in their natural habitat
Color me shocked

I just finished jacking off to that doujin of Tanya getting gang banged guys.

Oh dear lawd

youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo

Somebody referenced 50 cent.
I thought that was funny.

Based Poland-soldier-never-letting-Nazis-and-Communists-live-on-his-land-in-peace.

Who Cinemark Southpark Meadows in Austin here? I thought the quality of the picture was a bit shit but the audience was fine, had some good laughs whenever Tanya shat on the Commies.
Also fuck the lanky guy who fucking stomped his way to the bathroom, were you even trying to keep quiet?

Attached: 1552839438640.jpg (1657x2048, 1.12M)

Saw it in San Antonio. Great theater and audience experience. Only issue was a personal one of my one of contacts started going out of focus and the screen was partially blurry.

>You should've asserted your dominance and asked him to put it away, retard

Can't afford to get into arguments with niggers since I'm currently recovering from a recent bit of oral surgery. It's easier for me to use what little ability I have to speak right now with someone that can actually force the problem to stop.

sucks that there is only like 2 good doujins

Arigato NUT-san. Blessed NUT.

There's only like 8 so a quarter of the doujins being decent is pretty good.

>desperate enough to let them free

user, i dont think you understand commies...

whatever happened with that tour tanya wanted? I though we were gonna get some backstory.

I went to a Cinemark with those seats, but they didn't use them. The sound was good, but the display was messed up, showing in 4:3 instead of widescreen.

>He kept going on and on about Austin Powers
My sides

but seriously I spent over $60 going and coming back, I would have been pissed if that was me

Attached: 1523836605789.gif (512x288, 836K)

Flying mart carts so they can shart from the sky

>commies
They are dictators, commies are a spook invented by the gov.

They were sent to notSiberia and to fight the notJaps.

We should all try to get Da Hootch to make us one.

Visha had to leave the country so yes her family was in the list of people to send to count trees on siberia

I am very happy for the anons who had no audio faggotry and crowd issues. I am glad you had a fun night at the pictures watching Moscow get sacked.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Overall, minus the quality it was a cool movie. Never saw an anime movie before, and there wasn't anything obnoxious people stayed quiet minus a few giggles when gommies got turned into a joke. Was surprised for being in New Jersey.

>worst I had was people giggling whenever Tanya said FUCK COMMIES
>everyone had people snorting and clapping through out the entire movie

Eh, guess I don't have it that bad.

Saw it in a cinemark in MD
Everything was fine except there were these airforce dudes next to me who were turbo nerds and would giggle at the smallest things

The audience was like half black and nobody was being annoying except for the airforce cunts

If you were at northpark I hope you fucking die on the way home

Attached: 1539858802084.png (1280x720, 583K)

Anyone went to a Regal theatre in VA? It was okay in my area, some people giggling and I think someone's phone rang towards the ending scenes but wasn't that bad.

My showing was mainly quiet, with some giggling at Tanya shitting on commies, and when I was about to leave, some kind dude next to me said there was another scene after the ED.

If you're here, thanks user.

I watched the movie high as fuck so it was great. Not to mention the venue was premium, 20 dollars per ticket so only 7 people were at the theater.

>was another scene after the ED.
Who cares? You can watch it online.

You couldn't get tickets or was the audience that awful?

I loved how when the commies full on invaded the city she was stationed in she was all like, "What the fuck, commies can't have realized this is a strategic location, could they actually have brains?" and it turns out it's just notGorbachev perving after Tanya.

There was literally not one single scene or moment in this movie that painted even one single commie in a favorable light in the slightest.

This series may have nonsensical magic shenanigans and isekai bullshit, but you can't fault it's historical accuracy about commies being utter shit always.

The audience was awful, 99% of them could die and the human race would lose nothing.

agreed, also enjoyed Tanya re-enacting the "Conquest of Berlin" in Moscow.

what does mature tanya look like?

He probably means the Salamander thing.

So do the 2 Empire dudes not like Tanya? Series made it seem like just miscommunications and wacky hijinx that led to them putting her on the front lines all the time, but this time just seemed like they were being assholes to fuck with her.

He's supposed to be Beria not Gorbachev. The scene where he was in the car looking for a girl to rape and his desire to rape Tanya are the biggest indicators.

Any STL faggots at ronnie's?

She is an expandable asset.

She's literally their best weapon and she keeps coming up with ideas only she could come up with then requesting rear line duty, so yes they're being assholes but not because they hate her but because they're military higher ups who want her to keep winning for them

Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

user if I have to hear one more asshole shout nani in public I'm going to lose it.

they like her as the elite asset she is. would you delete your elite unit that can wipe multiple enemy units in an rts? or keep it fighting?

Something about "Why wont you die!" during the final fight but they said ITS LIKE AUSTIN POWERS like 4 times.
>I spent over $60 going and coming back
same. I spent extra to go to a good theater far away cause I remember the director making a big deal when it was announced that extra attention was going to be paid to sound design. (worth it). Even worse I ordered a cuban sandwich and 25 minutes later I got a cold pork and turkey sandwich with yellow mustard and pickles. When I complained, which I almost never do, dude said someone stole their panini press.

But that forehead mark makes him, at least visually, partly Gorby.

>I need more artillery or everything's fucked.
>We're holding it without artillery.
>They're advancing without artillery!
Fucking wonderful

Attached: 1508905206972.jpg (850x1233, 128K)

NANI?

That ending speech about ending the war properly was kino.

So judging from the 1st scene it's confirmed that the Empire lost right?

That scene got a laugh but thankfully that was it.

There were a handful of older women and men in the audience. Strange...

Nani?

Attached: nani.png (1427x805, 1.57M)

Probably (very confused) parents

There was one buff black dude in his late 20's or early 30's with an anime T-shirt that looked like he was with his mom. Was very confused myself.

It's a misunderstanding. They think she's a warmonger who enjoys fighting in war. And they thought Tanya was actually asking for a promotion. So after her stunt in Moscow and she didn't get a promotion, she asked for a rear job in protest. At least that's what they thought Tanya was doing, pouting like a child.
That's why they gave her a 2 months time off for some R&R and then to reward her, they gave her a bigger job with a promotion.

yes, that thing about the journalist should have been in the TV series its from volume 1 or 2 can't remember but he appears a few times across volumes trying to learn what happened to Tanya

They did it multiple times user, grown men just sitting in a theater shouting stock phrases that didn't apply to the movie at all.

Sounds painfully American.
Never had any sort of experience like that going to see anime in the theater, sorry to hear about your pain user.

i think it's implied that being x changed her submitted plans to suggest she should head the first combined arms unit, might be remembering it wrong though

oh ok that makes sense. I recall that they mention they think she's throwing a tantrum and wonder if she's in a rebellious phase

Theaters show anime? I never seen this sort of stuff in Canada.

>movie over, everyone leaves
>black dude leaves with an astolfo hoodie

godspeed black dude. you are a braver man than I

their shitty commie communication chain was hilarious
>Everything is going perfectly!

that was me

I went to see this and the theater was sold out. I couldn't place it at first but it seemed off. All middle to high school age girls and their parents. I thought it was like a school trip or something. People actually busted out full size flash digital cameras throughout the showing. At the end two of the mother's stood up and announced that their daughters were the English VA's. All in all it was an odd night.

Post hoodie and hand or gtfo

it's an uncommon / special event thing
they don't advertise it and it's usually in the smallest / furthest theater in the complex and at awkward times during the workweek
worth going if you get subbed showings and don't live in a cancerous area

I notice that you don't mention him having that hoodie before leaving.

Attached: Hata.jpg (331x289, 10K)

Why are you guys so surprised about black weebs. They're all gigantic weebs way more often than whites.

Come on leaf, even Tacolanders can enjoy anime in the theaters, stop sucking so much dick at everything.

This year has been more than any other year being showed in the US due to Fathom. CR, Funimation and a few others are getting in on the act.

Cinemark college station here, basically same desu, some of the animation was cg cringe but what else do you expect. I enjoyed the mini interview after the credits tho

I was enjoying when they were talking about how they designed a unique Tanya face for the anime that gained some notoriety for it's appearance, I was just waiting for them to say the word duck.

theater is dark, how was I suppose to see him beforehand

It's not really shitty communication. It's more of the fear of getting siberia'd led to them sugarcoating the dire situation until it became a positive in the end of the chain.

Im still mad that I missed mia

I'm pissed about Funimation. I got no heads up and found out the day after that they'd put the Code Geass movie in theaters.

>that guy blasting the Doremi OP from his car
based

>San Antonio
Which of the three theaters did you see in it, and where did you grab your post-movie meal?
I wanted to hit up Anchor Bar, but it was a little too close to closing time for me to feel comfortable walking in.

Well with the creator admitting she's a Mary Sue she has the power of God&Anime on her side

One of my few gripes is that they didn't translate Tanya's PA announcement during the Moscow raid.

>I was reading the novels and then I saw a picture of Tanya and it just clicked: oh it's that kind of story.

I underestimated how much time I would need to get to the theater and ended up missing the movie, I hope all of you anons who did get to see it enjoyed it.

Attached: 1555460185202.png (1920x1080, 853K)

I am not. Nigras make up the core of a lot of audiences at the animus that I go to and are the best crowds. Lelouch of the Resurrection was 80% black dudes and about 20% inked up white dudes with doc martens and that crowd was the best. No Autism. No memes. No phone blinders. No faggotry. Mazinger was the same way.

did anyone else get those crunchyroll ads before the movie that had all the mutts in them
good lord that was awful

Attached: 1529626945956.jpg (1295x1080, 191K)

wasn't.
was just complimenting a black dude on his good taste

Did you go to Fate?

So was this CrunchyRolls fault or something? There are a good number of screening fuck ups for this movie mine included. The screen wasn't formatted so we couldn't even read half of the subtitles and after the projector guy fucking with the dvr looking menu rewinding just for it to fix nothing the theater just said fuck it we'll give you guys a free viewing of your next movie but enjoy the barely readable subs. This was the only time I actually had an issue with an anime screening

Yes; we all did, because this whole event was sponsored by Crunchyroll.

Blessed NUT

Attached: 1547121550842.jpg (640x360, 44K)

My Modest Heroes Sub was no audio, then dub, then Raw, Then Sub halfway through the final short.

GUI's be hard and shit.

Yes because Crunchyroll was the one's sponsoring the screenings. Fuck Crunchyroll.

doritos lmao

I had to deal with a sperg in regal union 14

eh, my Regal was fine. had comfy recliners, other viewers were were pretty quiet aside from chuckling at tanya shivering.

I really liked it, they talked about quality being their primary concern even if it takes 10 years for another season so that gives me confidence for the future.

Are there any other showings? I haven't even checked Atom yet. I would see it again in the hopes of avoiding the shit audio and shit crowd plague. Animus are hit or miss nowadays.

>a bunch of spics start wrestling in shitty costumes
I wasn't ready

Attached: 1527467881277.jpg (576x1144, 208K)

reminds me of the time I went to see the last yugioh movie
They started us off with a couple of minutes of an animated childrens movie, then the movie was muted for the first five minutes or so. I dont know what the problem is with these limited screenings but I have had so many problems with them that I dont really feel inclined to go back anymore.
>akira dubbed instead of subbed
>summer wars dubbed instead of subbed
>kabaneri trilogy had its audience taken straight out of a Yea Forums theater meme thread
>My name was a an "arthouse(tiny screen and like twenty seats)" show but the ticket did not specify it
>Madoka 3 had the audio up to painful levels

Attached: confused anime girl with an interrogation mark around her head (172).jpg (374x374, 40K)

I saw this but did not hear it.

He didn't said anything about being Crunchy's fault, but thanks for outing yourself as a shill.

My Fruits Basket was like this. I didn't think much of the ticket being $25.00 because of the area it was in but when I got there it was literally a tiny screen with a dozen big sofas and a table spread of Free Merch and Free food. Afterwards some sociology professor came in and wanted to discuss the movie. I somehow managed to talk my way into free Port, Sherry and all you can drink Canadian on the rocks. It was a strange evening.

Please vote 5.

I thought the japs were part of the allies in ww1. Unless the Russo jap war was pushed back in this timeline.

That was nuts, animation way better than expected, even for a movie

Fuck you faggot we aren't chairforce

No they started the move 20 minutes late at my theater so there were no ads.

Was Mary Sue a movie original?

>that doofus in the pikachu costume struggling to get into the ring

Attached: file.jpg (659x603, 111K)

I dunno that totoro remix was cool, I wonder if I can find it in YouTube or something

>I'd like to remind everyone that this is all real.

GET OVER HERE SIOUX

The movie.

Just got out of my showing. Fucking couple sat next to me and the fugly fatty girl would not be quiet during certain scenes and commentary. Dude also smelled bad, like they ate out a litter box. Also saw a boomer sittin by himself. The movie was pretty good overall, sound was fucking GREAT.

I want Visha's luck stat!

Live Oak. Ate a pre-movie meal at Sea Island at the Forum beforehand because I figured it would be too late afterwards.

That was the best Tanya I've seen so far. If there were any A/V issues then my theater probably patched them out with the first showing they did. Had good luck with a decent audience too.

That was an odd thing. Usually they'd just put another set of subs on top for that.

>crunchyroll in charge of understanding german filtered through japanese

The entire complex for my movie theater is flashing with an alarm now, I think someone got shot in the next theater over

I aint sleeping. Another tred in a bit?

Despite speaking german, when I heard the ending song for the first time I legitimately thought it was Japanese.

Only thing with my theater was keeping the lights on for food servers, God I hate modern American theatres, they cater to fantasies and the lowest common denominator

Post pics nigga

user said it simply a few threads ago.
Youjo Senki is WWII if WWI never happened.

was the movie ok?:

Hopefully it was a commie and not an actual person.

God I'm so glad I didn't learn German from my grandma

Do it, i'm holding onto the hope that user delivers so I will wait

This anti commie propaganda is good shit, now I know why my grandfather was so into bashing them all the time

eH?
Youjo Senki is WWII if WWI never ended.

tanya

The movie was good, left enough open for another season. Humor was on point, the action scenes were okay, I swear it was being streamed in 360p though at some points.

How were the communists able to defeat the monarchist without the first war weakening the country?

A cute

duck

With her hair down

Its WW 1.5

In that alternate world, the Russo-Japanese War did happen. So maybe the Communists took over earlier around 1905 after losing that war.

I laughed at the cutting through a plane wing

My showing in Inland Empire got muted for the first five minutes. I had to run out of the theater to ask a manager about the audio.

Blessed NUT

Lol? Are you stupid. There was a literal "HEY GUYS THIS WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY CRUNCHYROLL PLS CHECK US OUT." before the movie started. this was the first time I watch a screening that CR had some part of.

I wish I recorded that. That was cringey and beautiful in all of it’s spic glory.
I wish El Hermano had a cameo in it.

This was so widespread I think it must have been an upstream problem.

Blessed NUT

Which anime character do you want to fight as?

The crunchy roll ads left a very bad impression on me. Too much cringe.

I even said out loud “Who needs crunchy roll when you have KissAnime.ru”.

More like not-Beria.

Was it NotStalin or NotLenin that they took down?

Attached: 1439577810337-1.jpg (1772x1374, 482K)

NotLenin.

I want to fuck Visha!

Mathias Rust is smiling tonight.

>Too much cringe.
>I even said out loud “Who needs crunchy roll when you have KissAnime.ru”.
Some good irony to finish the thread with.

None, its fuckinf cringe. But I must, Gohan El Blanco.

Thanks, couldn't remember

Attached: 1439578177637-1.jpg (1772x1406, 637K)

Someone else make a tred.

Can't wait for the second movie when the main enemy are jews

Fuck The Duck With Big Commie Cocks

essentially this

haven't read the LN yet
how hard does Tanya bully the american's beliefs
as much as the communists or less?

Just got back, mine was just fine

>Tanya is very otaku even in glorious nippon
>not sure why Americans are watching it but please forgive us
>we were paid to make this
>*director splurges about how much he loves the books*

>Over an hours worth of Tanya dabbing on commies
I’m satisfied. Season 2 when?

I had to to the bathroom during the movie cause i jizzed from the raid on moscow

It was a dumb idea for me to try to get through the movie without reading the subtitles.

I liked the movie overall, but did anyone here felt like that the movie should’ve been just the first 4 episodes of the inevitable 2nd season? Because the pacing felt like it was all over the goddamn place and it was like 4 eps stitched up together

Attached: 24A4BDE9-D8AF-495E-BE48-F1C8653A518B.png (2001x1125, 3.08M)

Magic users are canon hard as fuck to kill.

Movie was good, odd how much of book 3 they skipped. Sad since it had some great moments, hopefully get a ova.

There was a boomer that sat alone next to me who seemed like a chill dude. Luckily I had a good audience which had slightly more fit than fat people. Probably healthier than the majority of capeshit attendees but maybe that's just Fort Worth generally being better than most other larger cities.

My only complaints were the screen being 4:3 (but still pretty good quality) and the BGM could have been a bit louder in comparison to the sound effects. For the first anime I've seen in theaters since Pokemon 2000, it was completely worth it. Those who had a shitty theater setup shouldn't get too discouraged, try a different place next time a good movie comes around if you can.

Attached: file.jpg (700x551, 76K)

I want the boards as a book after seeing those

>fujoshi on my left wearing an Attack on Titan jacket who brought her grandpa aged dad to the theater
>the dad sits next to me
>breathes like fucking darth vader
>falls asleep 15 minutes into the movie and spends the next 90 minutes bouncing between awake and asleep, all whilst snoring

>guy on my right is 20 minutes late to the movie
>plays on his full brightness phone for ~3 minutes immediately upon sitting down before putting it away

>theater person forgets to turn off lights, theater is bright for half of the movie
>entire theater laughs whenever tanya says commie
>entire theater laughs when tanya does her dance at the end

they would shut it down or have commieroll go on strike before they got the chance to bring it over here though

super empty in my theatre, for once, have gone to a couple screenings these past couple years and it only seems to get worse sometimes, I think there were only like 10~ish people in a theatre for like 50 though, so I was pretty happy, only guy in my field of view was on the other side of the aisle

>For the first anime I've seen in theaters since Pokemon 2000, it was completely worth it.
Are you me?

New thread when?

I guess the lights aren't set to an automatic system like they have for normal movies, they probably get a setup sent by holliwood, our humble korean woodblock films just have to rely on the graces of our local tennage wart overlords

there is one already

>theater person forgets to turn off lights, theater is bright for half of the movie
Ours thankfully only forgot to do so until the title itself appeared, but I did wonder if they were going to simply forget. Unless it's a Dragonball movie, I just kind of accept that the movie crew doesn't give a flying shit about anime movies.

well fuck I made one too

To the 2 groups directly in front of me at Westgate 20 in AZ that were nigger-tier laughing and yelling about everything. I hope you're as disgusted with your lives as much as I was being in your presence. Overall a pretty enjoyable movie though and can't wait to start reading the light novel. Hopefully they do fix that 8 fps shit during the fight between Tanya and Mary for the BD release because god damn that shit fucked with me a bit

Attached: EXwoPB6.jpg (720x405, 38K)

Raildex
Hero Aca
Konosuba probably will

>buy ticket 30 minutes before the movie starts to avoid sitting next to disgusting degenerates
>some 30-40yr old comes and sits next to you
>thinks to self atleast he appears fairly normal, not fat or dressed like ass
>person talking to themselves every 5 minutes and talks to themselves when anything happens to tanya

>audience reacts to scene with appropriate behavior
>user dorsn’t understand why and reacts like a curmudgeon
I’m seeing these types of comments so much that I have to assume anons don’t get out much.

Oh yeah can't forget Monogatari.
They, uh, kinda went back to TV

Should have gone to the one in Scottsdale, shit was civil as fuck

didn't even mind the 8 fps, it works out trying to convey a frantic fight, they really got the handle on working a 3D town in a fight, even more impressive than Attack on Titan's scenes in S1, honestly flying witches film better in that kind of stuff than 3D maneuver gear does, which has become kind of clunky in S2/S3

Blessed Nut!

I like how they had that ridiculous Tanya face down even in the storyboards, like they knew "it has to be JUST LIKE THIS

>glendale
I'm sorry user, the Cinemark in Mesa was pleasantly quiet.

yeah unless you're living in Japan don't try it, Yuru Yuri is one thing but trying to understand something when most of the jargon is military shit is beyond what a casual learner of a second language would know

I assumed this was a thing although I didn't know for sure

>johtofag masterrace
>2000 movie is nostalgia crack cocaine
>can pick up GSC and love replaying it every single time
You tell me

Attached: file.png (640x510, 239K)

I overheard my sister talking the other day complaining that Schwarzenegger was a fake democrat and basically right wing, shit's crazy man how do they come up with this shit