Trigger saving anime. Again

One week to go, would Promare do it?
>Imaishi - director, Nakashima - script, Sawano - music.
youtube.com/watch?v=pgek_P6uJ-I

Attached: promare-pv2-0.jpg (1050x552, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filmarks.com/movies/81278
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sawano - music.
Dropped.

I cannot wait to watch this but I can't show my anticipation because I don't want studio war teens to have a mental breakdown.

>One week to go,
Very funny.

Sawano tunes are cool. It's the other crap and generic shit pop what's worrying me just a little.

Attached: 15215343514.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

>Sawano tunes are cool
They haven't been cool since 2012. Sick of this hacks obnoxious music shitting up yet another anime.

Really one more week until the public screenings, but there’s been a buttload of prescreenings recently. It’s been getting pretty great reviews.

filmarks.com/movies/81278

>there are plebs right now who already have seen it

Attached: 1552852377225.jpg (285x283, 13K)

Kamina?

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT ANOTHER WEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO UNTIL THEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING TO FUCKING INDUCE A COMA

Attached: 1555752299086.jpg (1024x901, 81K)

>another week
Should we tell him?

What about him?

Attached: Alien_Hunter_Dandy.jpg (960x531, 125K)

People getting overly hyped again. Only thing that can be concluded from those names atm is that ending will be probably dogshit.

Kinda this It is going to be one of those hype melodies that will go up and then strong female voice kicks in. Kinda overused by now

>no song as good as Satsuki's theme

Stop spammig these garbage threads you insane NIGGER cultist.

Even worse is that the trailer looks hideous.

This is going to be more fujo friendly than Trigger has ever done before

this just gives me uncomfortable flashbacks to when KLK's 3rd episode was prescreened and people billed it as the hypest shit rather than the worst episode in the show.

They spent such a long time pandering to Yurishitters that I honestly don't mind

try killing yourself

>frst nigger makes yurishit
>now they're making gayshit
disgusting

no surprise, their fanbase is full of trannies