Was it justified?

was it justified?

Attached: griffith.jpg (400x579, 84K)

I would have done it.
Maybe not the rape part.
But I don't know what I'd do if turned into a demon.

>I would have done it
In the exact same situation as griffisu, or if you had to sacrifice someone who was most important to you now, like a family member?

If I lost the use of my body like that.

I would sacrifice everyone on this board

According to most systems of normative ethics, no. Nietzsche would have probably approved.

b-but you don't love us

Nietzsche is a faggot and reddit

Not good enough

I wouldn't call it justified. But god damn was it effective; and at that point he's just going for max damage to Guts psyche(not to mention completely destroying caska's mental state)

I'd sacrifice as many anons as it takes to flood the sun with their blood if it meant Freddos cost 10p forever after

It came as no surprise but it doesn't make him less of a dick.

At first he just wanted a working body, then he became something other than human and figured "why not?"
He took it too far and it was kinda shitty writing for him to do so but the corrupted guts son's fetus bit was pretty cool.

T. Dosto

>I'd sacrifice a bunch of strangers to gain power
No shit you would, genius. That's not the same as Griffith sacrificing his band.

If it truly is for the sake of the world's betterment, I would've done it. The only thing I wouldn't have done is raping my most loyal soldier in front my former best friend, who is also her lover.

Attached: 1555017995182.png (593x462, 225K)

The real question is did he mean to rape Casca or was he aiming for Guts but just rolled with what he got as an 'eh good enough'?

I can definitely see the Godhand's logic in getting Griffith to perform the Invocation of Doom.
>Start a mercenary band with the goal of reaching Griffith's lofty dream of the castle in the clouds he saw as a kid
>All these people pledged their lives to him knowing they might die someday for him, for his cause
>He's already sacrificed countless other people for his cause too, friends and enemies alike
>As he is now, he won't reach his dream, incapacitated, unable to speak or walk, trapped like a pet, a bird in a cage for his friends' amusement
>So just do it again, sacrifice these people who have already given their lives to you and advance your campaign, your cause
>You don't even have to say the words, just feel the intent in your heart, that's all, and you'll be one step closer to that castle
It's a very thorough and effective means at getting a man in despair to forfeit his humanity.

Don't forget that godhand provided him with the dream and behelit in the first place.

Did the God Hand provide him with the gains too?

Attached: l3vrI4k.png (615x721, 475K)

No. That's not how it happened. You see him try and force himself on Casca before the eclipse even begins after they rescue him from the dungeon and she doesn't even notice.

We're only going to know for sure when the story ends. It's going to be weird if he sacrificed all his friends only for his plans to be thwarted by the one who escaped.

Why would that be weird?

Dostoyevsky is actually based, guts was a miserable tool when he was a le uberman

> rape is bad, but genocide is A- Ok
Fucking millenials

That act made it personal.
I don't feel like he should have made it personal.

He has become another being. Pissing in Guts' eyehole should be the last thing on his mind. Guts and Casca should be like aliens to him now. Bad writing.

Raping Casca was essentially his spite for all the treatment he had received up to that point. Throughout the whole ordeal his eyes were locked to Guts' and never once did he break eye contact. After that he was Femto alone for a few years, learning and experiencing what it means to have the role of a Godhand. When he reincarnated into a physical form again him meeting Guts was his last self-test to see if there remained anything left in him to attach himself to Guts. To his amusement, only Guts' son's affection was left, Griffith's own heart was stone. After that Griffith never gave a damn about Guts again.

>only way to gain power is sacrifice people close to you
>I don't feel like he should have made it personal
Am I missing something or are you retarded?

Someone needs to beat the fuck out of you and then beat you some more you shit slinging son of a bitch. I'm done talking to you, you know what I mean, you're just here to be a fucking bastard. Someone needs to cave your god damn skull in. There shouldn't have been any SPITE in his actions after transforming. God YOU'RE fucking stupid and you need to watch your god damn mouth. Someone needs to fuck you up. I bet you've never even taken a punch.

fyb

ok, retard.