ITT: Things in anime that don't happen in real life

1. Girls bullying their friends by groping them.

Attached: 1558020141898.jpg (480x270, 37K)

Otaku being likable or interesting people

Literally me characters getting harems.

That does happen in real life. I've seen it.
Why would anyone, especially the people on this fucking board, think they're an expert on what girls do or don't do in private? How could you possibly know?

These. Plus an autistic character having/getting friends.

>2019
>not molesting your friends for a laff

That's called sexual assualt and media that normalizes and worse lionizes that kind of thing is why it still goes on unreported.

Ever wonder why they always have a guy there lookign on and going HOLY SHIT THATS FUCKING HOT DO IT DO IT MORE!?

Think about it.

Girls being cute.

I seem to have unwittingly entered the political thread.

Attached: 1548497118336.png (613x613, 160K)

Men not fucking then putting the women in the harem in place

Tsundere girls being put up with or not hatefucked into submission/till they change their attitude

Cake that isn't being fucked raw by rando men/foreign expats who're looking for hot jap girls.

Teens who aren't happy as fuck to drive giant robots and destroy shit.

Valuing thoughtful acts

I've known guys that molest/grope their (male) friends like this, user. I don't think it's a stretch to think that women might as well, especially since physical contact like this is usually less strange for women than it is for me.

>Teens who aren't happy as fuck to drive giant robots and destroy shit.
With most people who complain about this stuff (usually complaining about Ikari Shinji of all people) I am semi-convinced that they have never actually seen the anime.

I have guy friends that like to try to hit eachother's balls, its sort of the same thing as girls groping each other.

Seen it plenty of times when I went to school.

>OP has never seen girls being friendly this way
Have sex

haha yeah this so much haha

God I wish someone would grope me like that. My tits are so sensitive.

haha me and my friends play "stick the dick in the ass" where the first one to stick their dick in the other's ass gets a kiss haha

I literally used to see this shit daily in my 10-14 years

It deeply worries me that "have sex" is actually considered a sensible reply on Yea Forums, even if people are only joking when they are using it.

I'm pretty sure no one actually uses it unironically

hold hands

I understand that.
But you are still opening the door to things you do not intend to invite into our home.

Exchange Greetings

I'm 26 and haven't even had my first kiss, unless you're offering fuck off.

Keep going, you're on your way to wizardry user!

I'll offer.

Superpowers

Dilate.

Student council doing anything of importance

The guy in class who never talks to anyone and has no friends is considered cool and mysterious
irl people like that are considered losers and everyone avoids them

Attached: 1543416744333.png (489x424, 129K)

You need to be hot

>an autistic character having/getting friends
I guess you have never played a TCG

>an autistic character or antisocial loser attracts friends that are more outgoing or popular then him or her by doing nothing.

Attached: 1556429106260.png (412x679, 91K)

I'm pretty sure you're a dumbass.

This train of thought holds no value anymore. The amount of respectable Yea Forumsnons is minuscule. You're all newfags who never engaged with animation beyond superficial levels. This board is good for nothing but shitposting, so people embrace it. Time to let go of the illusion that this shitheap is good for actual debate.

t. male lardwahle.

projecting this hard.

>debate
It isn't about debate, it's just quality of the board in general. Part of that is being able to talk to other Anons about manga and anime from previous seasons, and being excited with them for upcoming ones. Some of it's just talking about archetypes or specific characters. It can be fun, and it can still happen. But if it's just retards spamming
>Your native isekai is a timeflop lmao
>BASED Hunterchads dabbing on brainlet cucks
>Hey guys look at this Tweet of a Youtube video of someone giving their opinion of that anime episode
it's just a festering sea of shit. Why would you want that?

Have sex

>give board and users another 15 years! maybe it will finally be worth it
Nope. Been there, done that. Yea Forums had long enough to mature and stop being shit. Not even the examples you posted are bad by 4channel standards. Just because Haruhi, waifu or Sakurafish threads reasonte(d) with you, doesn't mean they are/were of higher quality. The BASED HUNTERCHAD is as worthless as the Azumanga poster and the eceleb poster as bad as the pseudo board personalities in form of Sakurafish or obnoxious trip, the latter we have way less of now.

>Ever wonder why they always have a guy there lookign on and going HOLY SHIT THATS FUCKING HOT DO IT DO IT MORE!?
Really, really no, watch more anime

You're putting words in my mouth. I wasn't saying "wait for Yea Forums to get better", I was saying "I don't want it to get worse". And by virtue of people genuinely enjoying the medium together, yeah, they were higher quality. People getting hyped, having fun, making OC, even when it's about dumb shit like Ryuko's tits vs Satsuki's ass, that is absolutely better than
>Eva is objectively shit and Franxx is kino aotm desu
>But I don't really believe that totally really for serious guys I'm being ironic

Please do tell me of the non-superficial levels of anime engagement you have achieved, oh wise one.

There's no getting worse. It's been bottom of the barrel for 15 years. People "genuinely enjoying the medium together" were nothing but shitposting threads either. They had no qualities so to speak of. Look at this garbage
>hyped, having fun, making OC, even when it's about dumb shit like Ryuko's tits vs Satsuki's ass, that is absolutely better than
Literally shitposting. You are promoting shitposting threads.

If you wanna define shitposting that broadly, sure.

I have never done this, but I have enjoyed hugging my female friends for pretty much the same reason. Feels great.

Please user I'll purr nicely and give you lots of milk.

I groped tits and lifted skirts of all my female classmates in middle school specifically in front of boys that had crush on them or male teachers. Just felt power when I acceded domination over bodies they will never touch.

Attached: 1558044086.jpg (410x416, 48K)

2.Girls

I don't see where people are seeing all these girls groping each other, I pretty much only hung out with nerd guys in high school so I didn't really go to parties and shit, but I also never saw this groping and tit grabbing during regular school hours.

The Yakuza being a force for good in society.

>inb4 they helped earthquake victims once

Same with delinquents. They may seem cool in Anime and Manga, but in the real world they're just assholes, bullies, petty thieves, and rapists.

This isnt tumblr, nobody cares about your shitty fanfic

Girls grope each other in pretty much all cultures that are touchy, you must be American

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_Official_(cropped_2).jpg (1156x1482, 880K)

i wish they did
that'd be a lot cooler

Do high school girls normally change in front of 10yo males?

So that's how you lost your teaching job.

Attached: sokoto.jpg (106x140, 17K)

Mostly just creepers trying to gaslight stupid girls into bisexuality.

Japanese girls not wearing shorts under their skirts
please tell me i'm wrong

Attached: 1556832982534.jpg (1901x1243, 311K)

You're joking, right? Very few girls wear modesty shorts.

people dont talk funny and genki like they do in anime with a lot of "onomatopoeias", real life talk is grey, people are grey and disgusting.

>Girl speaks in third person
Or at least i hope they don't.

Speaking in third person from what I understand is something little kids do so when an anime wants someone to come off as childish or younger than others around them they do that. The first example to come to mind is Midori from Hibike since she looks much younger than everyone else in the series.

Though I think Japanese in general allows for that without it being weird, so people may do it occasionally even if not all the time.

Immortal vampires fighting against Japanese High Schoolers in Cairo who are desperately attempting to find out the true power of said vampire before he turns them into a pastry.

Attached: The True Man's Trolley.png (1338x2106, 1.02M)

based Chadzomi

Girls being attractive.

Yeah in real life is boys slapping each other asses

Every girl in your classroom is hot or at least likeable

There's no fatasses or n words

People having a childhood friend of the opposite sex who wakes them up for school

People who leisurely eat breakfast with their families in the morning before going to school/work and it's daytime outside. The few times I've had a morning job I had to wake up before the sun came up or sometimes even be there before the sun was up. Same for school up through high school.

People being able to be happy in small aprtments

Nope. I'm a teacher in Japan, girls do shit like that all the time as a friendly/funny gesture between each other.

Lesbianism is also hard pushed on them as a safe way to get off without getting preggers as well.
That and media like this has been hard pushed on them from the time they were impressionable children.

Alright bud, whatever you say. Pretty sure you just don't know shit about the culture that produces this stuff and the way youth behave towards one another.

Their sexuality and bodies towards the same sex aren't seen as a sexual thing. Onsen are a regular part of life and people of the same sex are constantly playing and socializing with each other naked in these scenarios. Stop trying to apply a western viewpoint to how other people live and do things.

Yeah, sword fighting is pretty common. The winner is the best guy.

Female autists do this all the time
Theres even male chad autists where everyone pretends his quirks are funny jokes
Usually only when theyre attractive or otherwise have major redeeming factors

Why i need to share this i dont know just stop circlejerking about muh tisms please sometime

That happens in real life all the time. The only difference is that it is per formative bullying; the 3dpd gropes to draw attention from males.

>rape is political
Fuck off

Well, there are probably more females with autism than are officially recognized, because society tends to insist that girls are social, so they end up being forced to socialize earlier than guys, so they may not get diagnosed.

Jesus fuck I hate having Asperger's, my post must be completely unreadable.

Thats a leading theory but anti social people in genral i still see them socially succesful at times

What if she's a Caesar fangirl?

I don't get it.

Caesar liked to write his propaganda literature in third person (from the perspective of the soldiers under him).
It has become a meme that he usually talked in third person as well.

>anime girls groping eachother is rape

good thread

westerners, i swear

no isekai adventures.. maybe truck-kun will save me...

An otaku loser who can't make friends getting close to a beautiful and untouchable rich girl.

Attached: Yukinoshita Yukino (2).jpg (960x1707, 311K)

the megane dude is intelligent

So what you're saying is that if I groped you in public you wouldn't say anything because it's political....

Attached: 1545350003122.jpg (546x366, 47K)

I know a girl that sometimes gives light spanks or pinches their friends' butts, though not for bullying. She told me that once she got in trouble because she was shopping with a friend and touched the butt of a girl that looked very similar from behind, and ran away and waited outside after that. To be fair, she's kinda retarded, and watches too much anime, but their friends don't seem to think she's weird, or at least don't tell it to her face. She's trying to pull off the character of horny lesbian.

Also, the super beautiful and perfect in every way girl that somehow falls to make friends for a stupid reason. She and the girls from Haganai are some of the worst offenders.

Character that everybody is afraid of because they have a creepy or sinister smile, but they are actually pretty chilly and unable to clear up the misunderstandings. Also, characters that don't know how to smile. One thing is having a smile that looks forced, another is to smile and look like a freaking ogre.

To be fair, a lot of fictional otaku are just as insufferable.

Attached: outbreak company.png (1299x727, 313K)

Sounds pretty fun bro...

Girls like that should've had at least 2-3 boyfriends at that point, I love Yukino but she is obviously a product of anime.

I could buy it if she said that she's avoiding them on purpose, but clearly she has a level of interest. Specially considering that girls like her deal with their issues by getting cock.