Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1414979/58faddd6c8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A beautiful trainwreck.

As opposed to ironic kino?

I didn't get it

Not high enough IQ ;)

/thread

Rebellion ruined the whole franchise. It destroyed all characters and made possibility of good sequel a zero.

Attached: cef583d97bb1738049fdb15cf4bd87f4_small.jpg (2741x4000, 2.24M)

Shaft movies always are.

Attached: [Beatrice-Raws] Kizumonogatari 2 [BDRip 1920x816 x264 FLAC][...].jpg (1920x816, 142K)

First i kinda liked it, but i have started hating it more and more every year that passes by.

curse of an contrari/a/n

You're a faggot who is easily swayed by other faggots that spend 18 hours of their day on a discord committed to shitting up a Yea Forums board like its a career.

It shat all over the ending of the TV series.

It really is.

Attached: 1533261698915.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

What were the themes of Rebellion? I adore the movie, but I feel like it lacks a strong theme to elevate it to god tier.

Fuck fate and become the devil.

>self-inserting as homura babe
>to revive the days we shat on rebellion shitposting on Yea Forums all day long
>over and over again
you go, girl!

Attached: 1545027558130.jpg (1042x1434, 222K)

Indeed.

It wasn't even Anime of the Season, that was Infinite Stratos.

>infinite shatos
lol

For a knuckle-dragging peasant such as you, perhaps.

At least you admit it, unlike 99% of the brainlets that dislike it.

This movie was completely unnecessary as the ending of the TV series was beautiful. That was of course Aniplex and Shinbo being jews.

What's great about Rebellion is that before it aired, Urobuchi said the movie would divide the show's fandom, and boy did he deliver on that

Attached: 1453285374163.png (750x362, 421K)

>everyone who dislikes it just didn't get it

To anons who dislike Rebellion, what would a sequel have to do to fix your issues with it?

Attached: 1557460466426.jpg (1010x619, 348K)

>Unironic kino
This means nothing.

>madotards are Yea Forums shitters

What a surprise

>I feel like it lacks a strong theme to elevate it to god tier.
Ai wa~

Admitting that makes you smarter than 99.5% of the population. Congratulation!

I want to be stabbed by Sayaka-chan.

This movie is genuinely good cinema and people who don’t like it are just mad that their waifu was 100% in character and therefore evil

Obsession is a double-edged sword

I thought Homufags loved Rebellion

ai yo

No really Homusexuals, tell me what’s wrong with this movie other than “Homura a good girl she didn do nuthin shooting her friends in the head to achieve her goals was totally indicative of a stable and just individual”

who are you talking to

You gotta hit the ball back if we gonna have a game here, man

>I'm sad so I'm gonna fuck over this system that works and replace it with my own system that very obviously doesn't work
Sasuga, Homura.

Attached: Rick_Sanchez.png (848x1080, 693K)

If the system is making you sad then it's not working.

Attached: 1537241750440.jpg (968x1376, 140K)

Her only goal was “save Madoka at all costs”. She failed in the TV show, succeeded in Rebelion.

How does Homu's system not work? She is powerful enough to take care of wraiths by herself and even has QB under her control now.

Say hi to your new Sayaka.

exhentai.org/g/1414979/58faddd6c8/

Attached: Magic Gangbang Marica Magica An Epic Anime Fantasy Suck Fuck Fest!.jpg (500x667, 105K)

Because it's bait to keep this shit thread alive.

The main theme of Rebellion is the transvaluation of values in the face of postmodern relativism and cosmic nihilism.

Attached: AiYoLever.png (506x267, 75K)

Anyone has torrent of this?
I need it for scientific purposes.

Homura is a good girl and a great character and I'd never say she's mentally stable. I still think she was right. I guess that says something about me.

>transvaluation of values in the face of postmodern relativism
Elaborate why the transvaluation of values is "in the face" of postmodern relativism. It is not clear to me that there's a conflict here.

The ones who actually get the show do.

homura and yurifags ruined everything

Attached: 155699426671.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

it's simple:
when taken to its absolute extreme - which is cosmic nihilism, postmodern relativism dismisses values entirely.
However Rebellion is precisely about what values should still exist, EVEN IF applied to the most extreme circumstances that the story deliberately constructs
Contrary to the typical position of "everything goes" which is so prevalent nowadays,
values in Madoka are clearly evaluated and compared, instead of just leaving them to stand for themselves.
Especially when you take into account that in Madoka there are two cases of values being literally(in the actual meaning of the word) raised to universal maxims.

Well in a way, you could call this whole concept an application of postmodern relativism, but I want to explicitly stress, that Madoka does absolutely not leave on a relativistic note.
It might very well start with the destruction of values - yet this process stops completely after Episode 9. After this, the whole thing, and especially Rebellion, reaffirms the core values of the genre and proceeds to discuss their universality, which is quite the opposite of dismissing them.
The ending of Rebellion evaluates love and courage(will), to universal maxims - Even in the face of transience and cosmic nihilism, thus overcoming relativism itself.

"Could it be that you have realized,
that the truth only exists in the past?
Things like hope and the future,
are just egoistic tales of a faraway silver garden
But actually, no one really knows..." - Your Silver Garden, Madoka Magical Rebellion

Attached: pumpkinMelon.jpg (725x500, 115K)