The Boss

Why is DP making him the best JoJo antagonist yet? He wasn't this cool in the manga.

Attached: diavoloppio.png (857x479, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0jp0kKOZQs
youtube.com/watch?v=2ggiBDNsEWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo-2S9tsLn8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2L4r0Aelvg
youtube.com/watch?v=aCK6qukfEbQ
twitter.com/comic_natalie/status/1129299295553720320
jojocomparisons.github.io/episodelist/
youtube.com/watch?v=vh_ZK_Rb25s
youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU
youtube.com/watch?v=H3QGvXCLqDY
twitter.com/kewl0210/status/1129178460079808513?s=21
mangadex.org/chapter/615402/2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look at this specimen.

Attached: windpipe status CLOSED.png (847x473, 399K)

Just imagine what they are going to do with Valentine. I don't want to wait 4 years.

Doppio/Diavolo continues to be a brilliant addition to the cast, coming off as simultaneously humorously ridiculous, menacing and vulnerable enough to actually feel emotionally invested in.

when was diavolo ever that thicc

Never that I can recall.

He was always my favorite, im glad people are appreciating him.

garou btfo

Can't wait to see what they do with Pucci, who is already the best villain in Jojo.

>4 years
More like 6

If he's slimmed down like the manga when he fully reveals himself i'm going to be disappointed.

Based DP saving us from the big gay that took Araki

he is shit tho

no u

Attached: 013A481C-9DBD-4335-91E3-2B6A9BD3620F.jpg (680x680, 31K)

How does he get rid of his freckles? Does Diavolo have the freckles and I just dont notice because his hair draws attention away from it?

Makeup or they don't form because he doesn't actually go outside as himself.

>DP is making him the best antagonist
You dont actually belive this right? You're ironic like those autists who rate pt 5 filler episodes 10/10 right?

>part 5
>fillers

If you unironically believe that you should kill yourself

MHHM YES DADDY MORE LA SQUADRA TOTALLY NOT JOBBERS MHHMM

Attached: 1553328226453.png (310x416, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M0jp0kKOZQs

im waiting for this trish x bruno scene

Attached: 1544472728082.jpg (780x1200, 782K)

>Just imagine what they are going to do with Valentine
Give him orange skin?

I hate that this scene happened but then Trish didn't really do anything else or interact meaningfully outside of her one interception with Spice Girl.

Is he also hype for WoW classic?

>I hate that this scene happened
why

Attached: DrkNRfpU0AAOb8x.jpg (402x512, 38K)

>narancia misunderstanding trish is a ship scene
lol

Because even DavidPro knows he's Araki's best character design. He's thematically perfect tied hard into King Crimson as a musical motif for his pure villainy.

And Doppio is just the cherry on the cake. The Boss is simultaneously fucking hilarious and genuinely creepy flipping between absurd phone calls and instant character deaths on our main cast.

Attached: The_boss_and_king_crimson.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

This
Diavolo is the most intimidating Jojo villain

>Dio
>Kars
>Kira

Nah, DP tends to make characters more muscular. Look at Narancia.

Based retard.

>Only in his shadow and part 1 version
>Barely.
>Yea

giorno and mista too

Most of Part 5 is filler. The only fights that are tied to the main plot are the two fights they have with the boss.

it's a shame his actual diavolo design is so fucking hideous. I actually like Doppio more because of this.

Garbage taste

All i know is he has a better theme song than Dio has ever had so far

youtube.com/watch?v=2ggiBDNsEWM

Attached: 1555106392679.jpg (900x891, 164K)

>Kars
>Kira
>intimidating
They pretty much accomplished nothing

The voice acting really helps

Kars was pretty accomplished, I don't know what you're on about

"Aahhh Doppio, watashi no Doppio"

I wish this version had the psychotic screeching that you hear when he's actually doing stuff in the show.

That shrieking sound his body makes when he transforms is fucking horrifying and legit disturbing.

Attached: bite the pillow.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

I never noticed that before. What the hell was that? They have turned him into a horror movie character.

Attached: eyes.png (853x480, 515K)

Diavolo always felt like a scary campfire story imo

King Crimson at least has always been a horror movie villain with the way it's used, but the show takes it even further.

Attached: 9759754.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

where did his hair go?

It's behind the black

Appears to be tied back neatly and tucked under his jacket.

During the part where he warned Bruno that he is about to die, you can see the Boss from the back after he descends the Charnel House stairs and see he has a tied back pony tail.

>Bossu said it's my time to pick the outfit

Attached: 1556385986983.jpg (708x798, 223K)

That frog looks happy to see him.

>Gothic baritone choir
>Haunting main chorus
>Clock skipping effect

This might honestly be the best JoJo character theme from the show so far.

The only one i'm aware of which compares to this level of high quality is the Rohan theme from Part 4.

I was never a fan of the Kira theme, but loved how it was used in the series.

Attached: ivx0ADZ.jpg (2448x3167, 673K)

They are childhood friends.

>Kira
>intimidating
Few characters can thank plot armor as much as that retard.
I wonder if Stone Ocean will give Dio scenes their own theme. Dio has quite a different tone in 6 from the rest of the series.

He looks like a wrestler in that image.

When he lifts the shirt over his head in a few weeks, will they play the Capo theme from the soundtrack for that moment?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo-2S9tsLn8

Attached: 1555454495912.png (270x295, 132K)

I wonder what puccis theme will be like, something that sounds like a church organ maybe?

>Dio has quite a different tone in 6 from the rest of the series.
Giving Dio a friend was stupid. I get that there may be a side to him that we didn't see during PB and SC but it's Dio come on.

Hope so, Pucci definitely deserves something holy and terrifying at least given the nature of his character.

Attached: 1555298241537.jpg (662x960, 135K)

He needed a friend to complete the heaven plan.

Which wasn't a thing until Part 6

kakyoin's theme was only in the show like twice iirc but i'm a big fan
youtube.com/watch?v=D2L4r0Aelvg

I wish we got to see him like this in the suit so badly. That shot is kino as shit.

How do you know? Also, DIO having a friend isn't a massive revelation, anyone can make a friend if they find that special someone. Pucci had everything DIO wanted in someone he would trust and visa versa. DIO like Pucci because Pucci didn't have have any earthly desires other than to serve God, which him the perfect candidate for heaven.

Because he is literally evil Kamina thanks to the voice acting, that would make anything cool

>post yfw DP cuts the episode off when ciocolatta's hand grabs mista

Attached: 1483249421579.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>8.5 chapters
not a chance, feelstard

he looks fucking stupid

We have 9 chapters until the beatdown, you ain't getting it tomorrow anyway dumbo

>How do you know?
Because I read the first 5 parts and it wasn't in there

That's rude

Yeah doesn't mean araki hadn't thought about it.

>Tomorrow
It's Friday in Japan

It does mean that he didn't make it a part of the story.

Hilariously, it's not the most outlandish comparison.

Attached: Diavolo.png (241x500, 216K)

>the girl on the plane

Attached: Jotaro.gif (322x324, 91K)

it appeared a lot when polnareff did anything cool

>Yeah doesn't mean araki hadn't thought about it.
Not him but when a writer think about something to introduce later on, he places some clues here and there, that is called "foreshadowing". That's what separates the "twist' from the "asspull". As fai as I know, there was nothing in the previous parts concerning Dio's plan to reach heaven.

Attached: 1436445593571.jpg (568x664, 68K)

idk why but I always get emotional reading/watching scenes like this. narancia's innocence/honesty cuts really deep for me

>I get it now
What does he get? Why won't he leave them alone?

Pucci wasn't his friend.

He was his BOYfriend.

No that's fujo shit.

not him
>Dio
He had more charisma but wasn't as terrifying. Mainly because the heroes were chasing after him while Diavolo is the one doing the chasing. Not only that but Diavolo always take his victims by surprise while concealing himself while Dio face them head on when they reach him

>Kars
I was legit more scared of acdc and wham than him. Mainly because they did more than him (killing Loggins, Mark and Caesar). Kars was just too passive during the whole story.

>Kira
Sorry, but he is just too goofy, sure he is intimidating when he decide to get shit done but his autism seriously sometimes break the atmosphere. Not only that but he got his shit kicked in during the middle of the story and had to go into hiding. That doesn't help the intimidation factor. For me, he was more a pest that needed to be exterminated than a threat to the heroes (until BtD but that didn't last long).

For a long time Diavolo was underrated, and people intentionally treated him and Doppio as separate characters. Which I always found absolutely baffling, since the fact that the boss has two personalities is his primary gimmick.

The anime is doing a really great job of conveying that Doppio and Diavolo are one character.

The worst thing about Jojo is the YouTubers, and I'm not talking about the reactors. Its the law fags. Everyone worships people like meti and Kaleb and don't get me wrong, the have valuable takes. But people take what they say as gospel. For example, people saying Jolyne has a shitty charcter and that Giorno is the best just because meti said it. I'm sorry but, I like Giorno but meti's reasons for hating jolyne are fucking retarded and if you think giorno has a better charcter arc than jolyne, you're a moron. Jolyne is one of the most developed characters in jojo, and in many ways I think she's the seed of Johnny and gappy.

>law
lol, I meant *lore*

Who?

Dumb youtubers people take as ultimate authorities.

How would you know about any of this shit without seeking it out?

I wish there were more suit stands, I feel like they have a lot of potential to look and be cool but there aren't that many.

Because I like to watch jojo content on youtube and find out what other people think, just like I like discussing things here?

That doesn't really contradict that.

I don't really have a problem with them pushing their opinions, since it's just subjective. Good character or bad character is just a matter of taste and people can feel whatever they want.

What pisses me off is when they get the FACTS wrong.

>araki wrote that line without purpose
lol
narancia is so honest and sweet with her

Attached: CmYLDV5UEAQp8qf.png (1200x800, 133K)

>unironically watching youtube channels
what the fuck is wrong with you?

it helps the anime has two voice actors to distinguish both personas, in simple text it wasn't as memorable as it is being right now in the anime

Attached: ep 27 climax.jpg (1920x3240, 2.62M)

Same with the physiological differences being animated, the switch between eyes is a lot creepier on TV

Why isn't he named for food like almost everyone else in the part?

Attached: 1552733351198.png (500x328, 254K)

I don't have a problem with them pushing their opinion, I have a problem with people taking them as gospel and not thinking about it. And about facts, if say that Giorno had a better character arc than jolyne, you're delusional. Don't get me wrong, I understand why Giorno was written the way he was and I have problem with it. In order to take Passione, it needed a strong rock character and Giorno is that rock. But in terms of character, jolyne is obviously better.

What else is there to do?

This. Dio is wholly charismatic. I found Kars more cool than intimidating. Kira flip-flops between twisted in a scary way and downright goofy but I wouldn't call him intimidating. With how DP is handling Diavolo, he definitely comes across as more intimidating compared to past main villains.

need to see that again

Do you think a suit stand would be too outlandish for JoJolion? What are the odds we see one before the end?

every time Doppio does anything it's usually laugh worthy because of how awkward and silly it is, and then just as soon as he finishes his eyeballs start spinning and it's pretty freaky again

Attached: 1555092618440.png (689x651, 754K)

He is. "Mista" means "mixed", like mixed salad, mixed pasta, mixed grill, etc.

Attached: 14385779.jpg (800x995, 101K)

I don't think so, given what we've seen so far. It would be neat to see one, though I'm not sure who would have it and what sort of ability it would need to work with the rest of part 8

Attached: 318830171200.jpg (600x1200, 668K)

Mixed sexuality, like how he bangs Giorno, Narancia, and Trish.

> Becoming the Ultimate Lifeform
> Accomplishing nothing
Damn son are you an immigrant parent

mixed genes

Its purpose is that Narancia is a retard who doesn't understand women.

Doremifasolati Do (the rock animal that fought with Urban Guerilla) kinda had a suit stand.

Because Doppio.

fujos can fuck right off this thread

They're literally two different people who just happen to share the same body. So, when Doppio switches to Diavolo, his body literally becomes Diavolo's body too.

I didn't notice it in the manga but Doppio seems completely unphased that the Boss is his split personality

Attached: 1556385199069.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Based and retardpilled.

Based and satanpilled.

>purpose is that Narancia is a retard who doesn't understand women
lmao

Attached: D0Aapm1U0AE4bpu.png (768x768, 31K)

>part 5 apologists claiming diavolo is a good villain now
I can't wait for part 6 so people can start talking about how good dio's sons are or how much they cried when one of the completely underdeveloped side characters dies

What if I despise Part 5 but still think Diavolo is the best villain

Dio's sons are good and always have been.

>When you're a BruTrishfag and have to turn to fanart because all you have in the manga are two scenes to misinterpret

Attached: 1556062645238.jpg (352x414, 50K)

Doremifasolati Do didn't have a Stand; that was just his natural ability as a Rock Animal.

probably because he isn't aware of that

seethe harder

I always liked Dio's sons; they were some of the few interesting minor villains of Part 6.

They were also the only interesting thing done with the concept of DIO having children

I think when Doppio is not in danger he's completely oblivious but the more hurt he is the more the barriers between them come down.

ok here canon material

Attached: Trish-and-Bruno-Handholding.png (747x419, 94K)

> have the cheat sheet
>still fail the test
yeah accomplish nothing.

if kira was sucked into a void in part 4 then he accomplish something since he wanted a peaceful life

youtube.com/watch?v=aCK6qukfEbQ
>Why, yes, I don't waste time ranking all the parts as I do believe each of them have something that make them unique and enjoyable in their on way. How did you know?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56K)

I mean, the reason Kars lost is because the Earth itself rejected him. It took a planet to beat him.

the cow son always made me roll my eyes

technically it was earth and space .
>space is heaven
he was rejected from heaven.

Fujos dont want Bruno and Trish to be together.

Doesn't she hate his guts?

Narancia has to barely explain that she should get to know him a little more and that he's alpha as hell

Don't expect the virgins on Yea Forums to understand female characters.

Retard

When will #3 get his shit together and stop fucking with #5?

#3 has always been a huge cunt and loves screwing with #5

Blame DavidPro for thinking Diavolo is hot shit by giving him so much attention and bias in this adaption i guess?

They are doing a mediocre villain justice by putting him on par with the others we've seen so far and it's definitely more than what Diavolo deserves, but it's very welcome for those that actually read Part 5 thinking he could have been better.

Just let the character have his ten more weeks of fame.

Considering the rest of the story is just Diavolo getting shit on, I'd say the days of fame are already over.

Kira borders on being a joke villain half the time.

Can we agree that Pucci is the best Jojo villain?

>I have to get the fuck out of here before the better stand users come but first I have to fix this kid's socks after I donut'd him.

I still can't believe how much they fucked Kira but his water downed version shine. They couldn't have made Part 4 in house and without outsourcing every other episode?

No

I mean the anime is doing a fantastic adaptation. Things sometimes come across better when animated well and bossu is one of them

He's the only well written one

I wish he just wore this suit all the time. He has one of my least favorite character designs in the series, as much as I like him.

#5 gets picked on because he'd be #4 if 4 wasn't skipped.

Kira was majorly disappointing after being hyped by fans as not just one of the best antagonists in manga but in general, it was like I was watching Scooby Doo

Who wears a suit under a sweater

Would've been Kira clone than he already is.

>Kira clone
That's a new one.

How come we get the based retards while HxHfags only get the cringey ones? we literally can't stop winning, JoJobros.

I like the idea of Kira but it didn't pan out for all the potential he had.

Diavolo’s threat gets undermined by how funny Doppio is in almost every scene he’s in up until the final showdown at the colosseum. His first appearance is genuinely menacing, but the entire final stretch of part 5 is too much of a clusterfuck for Diavolo to actually shine.

Attached: Ds56ikEVAAEksQ4.jpg (654x1024, 97K)

I AM APOLLO 11!

Damn the anime really fucked this one up

wtf did davidpro really mess up the adaptation like this? holy shit what a bunch of hacks i am going back to watching good anime like black clover and heroaca when it starts airing again

I don't know, I liked it a lot

The dude with Underworld should’ve made it to Canaveral. Imagine how fucking cool it would’ve been if he dug up a shuttle launch in the middle of C-Moon.

They botched it big time

I'm so conflicted about how cute the boss looks

Part 3 tier

The definite list

Attached: Tier List.png (1280x978, 1.48M)

Attached: puke.jpg (279x313, 57K)

He doesn't really have a notable personality and his motivation is stupid even by Jojo standards. I feel people like him because his concept and design are generally interesting and gel well as a character. People like Dio and Kars due to their over the top personalities even though they're as one-dimensional as they get, people pretty much like everything about Kira in fact he carries Part 4 entirely, people like Pucci because he has a great design and a good motivation and Valentine is so good that people will say his motivation is better than the heroes. What does Diavolo have other than a good design? Nothing.

Attached: 1557553114622.png (1280x720, 832K)

That's a lot of words just to say you're a retard.

>Sorry, but he is just too goofy,
>Saying this shit while praising Diavolo with his dual personality bullshit and his motivation to be an user.

His motives make sense to me. More than Giorno's do.

If you didn't have a rebuttal you shouldn't have bothered posting.

>His motives make sense to me.
>I-I-I want to be an user

Attached: 1557477736436.png (487x278, 65K)

is this genuinely good or more shit for 12 year olds

Yeah

Most likely his most terrfying moments will be from C-moon and onward.

It gets better as it goes along.

Neither

Until 5. Then it gets better in 7

He's more well realized than any JoJo villain I've read.
He has a vision, a way to do it, reasons as to why he wants it, a past, and flaws as well as quirks

Part 6 is better than everything before Part 5.

No, it's the worst part.

This also applies to Funny Valentine.

>He's more well realized than any JoJo villain I've read.
You didn't read Part 7 yet I see. Otherwise I agree he truly is an antagonist among antagonist. Someone with a presence that clashes with the heroes on a personal level instead of just being "the final boss".

I've noticed that movies like Split have definitely helped animeonly fans in their perception of the character. It's not like people just look at Kevin Wendell Crumb and The Beast as separate characters. Also making Doppio's hair pink really helps to sell the whole thing.

It's ironically good for the first three parts and then genuinely good starting from part 4.

Diavolo was always fascinating to me and one of my favorites because of that. Same with Giorno. I'm glad people are finally seeing the truth

>a constantly moving plot
>the deepest and most active villain
>endearing main Jojo
>daring and experimental
>incredible finale

Yet it pales in comparison to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8.

Ironically this is the most realistic musculature animated in the series thus far

Can we stop pretending Part 5 is good yet

It doesn't.

>Autistic desire for anonymity

Can you stop pretending you're mentally deficient yet?

It does.

Part 1 is better than 6.
Part 2 is better than 6.
Part 3 is better than 6.
Part 4 is better than 6.
Part 5 is better than 6.
Part 7 is better than 6.
Part 8 is better than 6.

Part 6 isn't better than any other part, so it is the worst part.

Attached: SOFAGS.png (416x607, 66K)

Ok, I'm done. Part 5 is still the worst part though.

Only plebs genuinely believe this.

Nah, that's 6.

>part 6 bad
>part 6 bad
>part 6 bad
Typical SO hating redditer doesnt have any arguments so he just spams how its bad

I thought the flashback scene of Diavolo saying he's glad he didn't squish the frog and Doppio saying the same about the bug was a cute parallel.

What are your arguments for saying that it was good?

Is Part 3 Jotaro a Gary Stu?

>is given one of the most powerful stands right off the bat. Doesn't have to work a day for it
>beats every enemy he encounters, sometimes even getting new abilities out of thin air to defeat them

Attached: jotaro.png (400x456, 171K)

The only Stujo is Joseph

Ikr? How dare they not type a paragraph every time they express their opinion over a beaten to death topic?

Joseph, Jotaro and Giorno are stus

the point of these threads is to discuss
why claim a part is bad if youre not going to prove your point

Why is part 6 so good?
-Best Jojo, antagonist and most creative use of stands, at least until part 7.
-Best ending, great cast, development and a new way to see Jotaro.

For some reason, I read this a sluts.

>has flaws
>makes mistakes
>can lose
>can be the butt of a joke
Not really

You're acting like this isn't present in every "discussion" thread ever created on Yea Forums

Giorno Giovanna is a slut. He isn't just any run-of-the-mill cumslut either, he actively tries to service every man in Italy. Nothing makes him happier than feeling cock fill his throat and cum spurt into his stomach. Giorno would do anything to please a stronger and more capable man, especially the members of Passione. Giorno Giovanna's dream is to be tied down in Piazza del Plebiscito completely naked, free for the Italian public to use in any way they see fit.

A really cool-looking stand with an iconic power?

These are just random buzzwords. I could make the same list but change it to the opposite and use those as my arguments.

Dio? Kira?

Finally, some quality discussion

I bet you'd call anything buzzwords.

literally every single Jojo antagonist.

Giorno Giovanna is literally free-use for members of Passione. Araki made it canonical. Giorno has no personality other than being a wanton slut who exists only to have his slutty holes stuffed. When he isn't sucking off or presenting himself to another gang member, he is slipping his slim fingers inside himself while fantasizing about Guido Mista berating him for being the worthless whore that he is. Araki told me this himself.

>Made In Heaven
>cool looking

Yes

Giorno Giovanna is a disgusting slut. The only thing he cares about is for dominant men to stuff him full of dick. He is not the boss of Passione. He is merely the figurehead, the beautiful appearance. By the end of Part 5, Giorno gained some respect by sheer virtue of being lucky enough to accidentally 'win' a fight. His brain is too addled with thoughts of cock to actually battle. This respect comes in the form of gang members asking for his consent before they rape him. Of course, they will regardless of Giorno's answer - but Giorno is too much of a wanton whore to ever say no to a strong man who will abuse his twink body.

Name ONE good thing about Diavofaggot without mentioning his stand, le personality gimmick or desihn.

He killed Stuno

This reminds me of when Jojo threads were actually good

>No motivation
>Schizo with paranoia issues stopping at no end to maintain his anonymity and grow in power, building an entire fucking mafia to protect him
>This is somehow worse than gay priest wanting to avenge his boyfriend

Attached: 1552199746809.jpg (129x177, 5K)

I really like how much of a pussy he is despite his grandiose personality. It's a great contrast. I also deeply enjoy his thematic depth and how he ties into the overall part 5 themes and Giorno specifically

All of their powers have been done before.
Stopping time, creating time loops, going really fucking fast, and interdimensional travel are all recognizable in some form.
KC's time erase is unique. There's no solid grounding in pop culture for it, which is probably one of the big reasons why brainlets can't understand it.

Giorno Giovanna is a filthy slut. Every member of Bruno's gang knew that. You could tell just by glancing at him. Nobody wanted a whore like that in Passione. Whores are suited for walking the streets at night in search of unsavory clientele, not mafia work. However, Bruno had other plans. He would let Giorno in on one condition - he service the gang whenever it was asked of him. Of course Giorno accepted like the eager slut he is, and Bruno decided to take advantage of his new cocksleeve. Bruno signaled to Abbacchio to join him and the tall gray-haired man agreed with a smirk. The two Passione positioned themselves on either side of Giorno. Bruno grabbed the gang initiate by the hair, twisting it in his hands before shoving the boy to the ground.
"You want to be a gang-star? You think you have what it takes to be one of us, whore? Think again. All you're good for is taking cock."
Giorno's eyes welled with tears as he stared up at Bruno expectantly, still hoping that the deal can be enacted. Abbacchio scoffed and placed his boot onto Giorno's back, pinning him to the floor. Bruno used his own foot to kick Giorno in the face, the toe of the boot snapping his nose in an unusual direction.
"Stupid whore. Wait here on the ground. I'll come back when I want to use you. Welcome to Passione." And with that, Bruno left the room. Abbacchio took his boot of Giorno's back and followed the gang's leader out, leaving Giorno to his whimpering and crying.

Whenever he encountered the gang, someone died, giving him a great sense of danger and intimidation. And yes Bruno counts, he only continued to half-live because of Giornos life juice.

I felt like we needed a throwback to the good old days.

Bruno's case was such BS, as much as I like the guy. How the fuck do you move when your spine is snapped in half?

>his motivations, obsessive desire to stay completely anonymous and remain at the top, to rule over his gang from the shadows and keep himself out of harm's way and in a way becoming invincible
>the way he views his own and other people's past which is also a parallel to the protagonists, as instead of accepting his past and moving forward, he chooses to destroy it and run away from it
>despite being an asshole, he still treats those who serve him earnestly with respect

Rohan carried part 4, Kira sucks

覚悟

Giorno Giovanna is a whore. Not in the colloquial sense, but the literal. He charges 100 yen for hand stuff, 200 for mouth stuff, and 500 for penetration. However, after joining Passione, Giorno soon found that his fellow gang members expected service without payment since he was one of them now. Giorno is on the team solely as a living masturbation sleeve.

Stone Ocean is better than Diamond is Unbreakable and Battle Tendency

No, it is not better than either of those.

I wonder if Pucci will top that theme

I can only rank the parts in terms of personal preference rather than any objective comparison over which one is superior.

Definitely better than BT but I'm not sure about DiU.

>a constantly moving plot
This is true for a lot of JoJo's. The only time this isn't true is in Parts 2-4, and half of those are still good.
>the deepest and most active villain
I'd say Dio in Part 1 is fairly active, considering he's around for a majority of it and has multiple fights with the protagonist and the JoBro.
Diavolo is also very active once he has to hunt down Giorno and the gang.
>endearing main Jojo
Jolyne is very okay. She's certainly better than Jotaro and Josuke, who were absolutely nothing protagnoists, but compared to Johnny, Gappy, hell, even Joseph and Giorno and I can't endear myself as much to her. Yes, even Giorno.
>daring and experimental
By having shit tier fights for a majority of its run?
>incredible finale
The first good point

Attached: gunsnake.jpg (675x487, 70K)

#3 doesn't have the balls to screw with #4

Attached: 7d7.jpg (500x328, 56K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1026, 175K)

Hankei Nijū mētoru! EMERADO SPRASH!

I think it'll be used for the death loop

I'm actively dreading SO being animated and the inevitable wave of fetish art of Jolyne

Attached: 1557850816780.jpg (207x383, 30K)

I hope we get some good blacked stuff.

>BLACKED
>Getting fucked by Weather

Attached: 1550946631141.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

I've read it and Valentine is a joke compared to Pucci. Valentine has a vision and a half-baked philosophy and has the gall to let others do is bidding. I understand he's president and probably has other matters to take care of but he's a coward through and through. Diego Brando was a much better "Villain" than Valentine ever hopes to be.
Pucci steps in when his minions fail and does a better job than they could ever do. He's menacing as well with his stand(s)
Imagine ACTUALLY believing this.

Attached: 1555175249203.jpg (760x1200, 727K)

>Schizo with paranoia issues stopping at no end to maintain his anonymity and grow in power, building an entire fucking mafia to protect him
This makes no fucking sense. He wants to maintain his anonymity but also wants to grow in power that's two contradictions that don't add up.

The power helps him maintain his anonymity. He wouldn't be able to erase police records as a random neet.

This isn't even describing his personality.

You act like people don't aspire to do something despite their flaws contradicting with it. Diavolo just happened to have a broken stand so he could succeed

it's friday...

Attached: n42vb7pj6np21.jpg (638x826, 163K)

So he's retarded.

Does he work like the Hulk where if the older part dies of old age the younger part will still live on?

People always say this but when you think about it, the power to skip ten seconds of time has nothing to do with managing a large scale organization. I think people need to give more credit to Diavolo's natural abilities as a gang leader.

Except we never get to see his "natural abilities" as a leader

>but he's a coward through and through
Yeah that's the point hence the visual metaphor he goes through from his first apperance of being a stubby fat bastard to his idealized version of a handsome gentleman and finally to a decrepit old man in the final battle. He's a fake a phoney but he was geninue in his pursuit and is the most humanized antagonist in the series. Diego honestly does not get mych characterization beyond his intial appearance.

We see the results of it.

Rikiel was great you faggot

Do people not realize Diavolo's paranoia is caused BY the fact that he's a boss, not the other way around?

Well he did seem to have some issues even as a young man, he already was using fake names with Trish's mom

Well yeah, he burned his whole home village down. I imagine you wouldn't use your original name by then

>Kira is a shitty villain
>nothing happens for most of the story
>main cast is only saved by Rohan
>more retarded stands than Stone Ocean, which is an achievement

8>7>5>3>6>1>4>2

Attached: a21.jpg (887x1400, 617K)

Justify this glaring plot hole

He doesn't even need a great theme, a recognizable tune which sets his presence would already make him a fucking legend.

Attached: gaypriestishere.gif (303x457, 2.36M)

C-Moon is legit more Nightmare fuel than King Crimson , especially how it turn your skin on itself if it touch you

Attached: C-Moon.png (301x433, 229K)

Did Chase foreshadow this?

>implying that you would rather watch a mentally ill asylum patient shit his pants than witness an epic love story between a priest and his Caucasian vampire boyfriend

I feel bad for you, user

I can’t watch it if it isn’t animated you mongoloid

>2 Below 1 and 5

KYS you´re selve.

>Yasuho and Jolyne at the bottom

delete this

They are unfaithful whores.

>2 sluts at the bottom
Sounds about right to me.

So what does Giorno do with Fugo once he becomes the boss?

Make him capo to replace bruno

dam Fugo really was the smartest guy

Why is 8 so comfy?

Attached: 1552351132326.jpg (1478x1400, 680K)

>the jotaro, johnny, gyro hats
How did I not notice those the first time?

I don't find it to be comfy at all. Morioh feels so much more hostile

Attached: image.png (640x360, 260K)

>that quality

Not THICC enough

Attached: 1554465132516.png (778x904, 1.4M)

Oh god

Nah, that would be your mum.

I guess the budget ran out

This looks fine, you fuckers

They ruined the ass

Is that official art?

I made it

The reason people treat him and Doppio as separate character is because there's little in their personalities that link them. Doppio's motive is "help Diavolo", and Diavolo's motive is "help himself", which, while involving the same person, aren't actually the same thing because they come from different mental perspectives (Doppio does not see Diavolo as himself). Doppio's personality is different, his relationship with the other characters is different, and he himself doesn't even know that Boss is his personality. I do enjoy Diavolo/Doppio but I can't blame a single soul for seeing them as different characters, because outside of the visual thing of them happening to look similar and shift back and forth in between bodies, they aren't alike at all. It's the same reason people take issue with say, Buu from DBZ - all his forms are like different, underdeveloped characters with little in common in terms of demeanor, relationships, etc. Doppio makes Diavolo more interesting because he gives Diavolo another character to bounce off of, but he doesn't actually say anything interesting about Diavolo's psyche other than that he only trusts himself (which we already know).

Attached: DoppioPortrait.png (734x982, 1.36M)

Only criticism is the wrinkles on his upper lip. I'd smooth that out.

What if Diavolo is King Crimson and Doppio is basically possessed by his stand at times? That would explain his body magically changing.

The Part 5 anime is honestly better than the manga. Part 5 really has benefited from being in motion, and the production values and fleshing out of La Squadra was perfectly done.

This and Part 3 easily have the highest production value out of anything DP has done

As much as i agree.....
I fucking love how pucci constanly dicks on
Jolyne.

>"SECCO WHY ARENT YOU DUMMY THICC ??"

But we see Diavolo use King Crimson

I regularly think about that theory and for as much as I do enjoy Diavolo, a rogue, sentient Stand that used an innocent boy for his own bid to power just sounds so much more interesting.

That's actually pretty good. Tb h, King Crimson looks exactly the way it looks in the anime.

No. DIO had more natural charisma, Kars is a non-issue against Stand Users, and Josuke and Jotaro both note that Kira is too placid from silently killing people for 20+ years and is thus not that terrifying in a straight fight, which is why he must outwit people.

Pucci and Valentine both have tremendous amounts of resolve in believing what they are doing is right and that can make them scary, but no, Diavolo is the most outwardly terrifying especially considering that Part he is in makes hardened killers shit themselves at the mere mention of his name.

He's mid-tier in terms of being well-written, though the anime really has made me appreciate him more. Top 3 JoJo villains for me will always be Valentine, Kira and Pucci.

Slicked back and tied into a ponytail.

Attached: image.png (1296x685, 1.38M)

Unless the stand can use hamon, Kars is a huge problem if he came back. Or Santana waking up.

Johnny wears the sailor hat in the middle as well. Check out the chapters with Johnny in Jojolion.

Hamon won't do shit to Kars after he becomes perfect

>Not liking Hermes'e or Jolyne's fat ass
Faaaaags

Attached: Hermes.png (292x924, 689K)

Jolyne is canonically a virgin

Finally, some taste in this thread.

Attached: AC01907F-957E-407F-940A-EF665435C401.gif (680x376, 2.61M)

An asspull is something that has very little buildup and suddenly solves a conflict (literally just a modern version of a desu ex machina). Araki's Parts, while all connected, are not fully necessary to apprecaiate the plot of that particular plot on its own (although highly recommended, obviously).

This is why I don't think the Heaven plan in SO is an asspull per se, because that is Pucci's clearly driven goal. Now, you can argue Pucci wanting to fulfill the plan because it was DIO's wish a retcon (and only a partial one at that; DIO still wanted to rule the world, Part 6 just gave it a name for doing so), but a minor one.

At least that anatomy isnt as bad as lucy steel when she's running from Valentine's guards.

>Kars is a non-issue against Stand Users
But there were no stand users in his part

Whenever Pucci shows up to the scene, something real bad happens, he actually gets shit done.

If he came back into orbit he'd still be perfect too. The Hand might be able to deal with him though.

They are but they aren't.

The dissociative personality disorder and paranoid schizophrenia are our real world explanations of the fact that, in JoJo, they are LITERALLY two souls inhabiting one body.

He got a shot of that stand arrow goodness around the same time as his adoptive father dug his mom's body out of the floor right? When did he acquire his stand?

Probably when he dug them up

Attached: x14.jpg (780x1200, 835K)

I love how he fucking immediately fucks shit up when he's around. Great part!

Attached: Joylne Booty.png (585x433, 660K)

Kaleb is alright, but meti is a moron. I personally enjoy xForts from time to time but even he can be insufferable.

At least he isn't a big enough retard like the others to think Jolyne is a bad character when she is one of the most well developed JoJos in the series, behind only Johnny imho.

People hating Jolyne or Part 6 in general are one of the biggest indicators I can think of that someone is a pleb (and that isn't to say SO doesn't have flaws, because it has a lot).

t. I disliked SO, Jolyne and Johnny when I first started reading JoJo, but now the latter two are my two favorite JoJos and SO is almost on par with Part 5 for me.

>But there were no stand users in his part
The Pillarmen had stands, the human characters just couldn't tell from their standless perspective.

Two souls, same character

Attached: Araki's_Top_Ten_Favourite_Characters_(2000).jpg (640x469, 139K)

The nystagmus is really well done.

It's completely incompatible with the canon lore because we know Diavolo existed before he got his stand. You might as well "theorize" that Part 7 takes place in the Ireneverse.

"Insalata mista" is a common dish that literally means "mixed salad".

They ruined it.

Young doppio really lived an interesting life assuming he was the original personality.

Young Diavolo really lived an interesting life knowing that he was the original personality.

I thought their Kira was alright, but there is no question they have a massive hard-on for the Bossu, considering how much love they have been putting into his scenes. The seiyuu for both Doppio and Diavolo are fantastic too.

It's kinda obvious they're going by popularity. 5 and 3 are the safest bets to place their budget on. 6 might turn out to be a trainwreck because of this.

It was Diavolo

Attached: x4.jpg (780x1200, 634K)

Give it straight to me. We will not get the 6-page MUDA scene until next week, isn't?

>6 might turn out to be a trainwreck because of this.
Won't have to wait too long to find out now.

Here's what i think
>Meti
Makes good videos but has a shit personality and is awful at talking. Outside of his videos his community is one of the worst parts of jojo..the ironic memer kind. Also he's a discord fag so -14 points. Also those bumpers are kinda cringe
>Kaleb
He's alright, used to be shit when he didn't make scripts. But now that his videos are more put together with more editing he's slowly getting better. His diction is pretty poor too.
>Xforts
He's the best of the three for sure, he actually edits his video and cuts out pauses unlike kaleb. He segments his videos in a digestible manner unlike Meti who seemingly goes on tangent until he brings something else up. He has transitions and shows his references. The worst quality of XForts is most defiantly his shitty predictions, his guesses are astonishingly shit sometimes.

Attached: so_color_v05_022.jpg (756x1200, 502K)

Read the manga, you retard

Call me when Xforts deletes his video where he calls Bites the Dust a Requiem stand and makes a new upload publicly apologizing to the world for spreading false information.

I did read the manga. But I read somwhere that the whole arc would last only for 3 episodes, and since we already have one...

Yeah he can be near fanfiction tier near times.

I can't imagine them going through the whole fight in one episode

3 episodes is actually a lot of time to spend on a jojo fight. Most fights wrap up in the same episode they begin. Part 5 is very "monster of the week" like SC was. That might be why people like it so much.

If you've read the manga, you would realize that we can't possibly get 9 fucking chapters in one episode.

9 chapters? I don't remember the fight being that long. I always split the fight in two sections.

The Oasis fight also lasts fro 9 chapters?

Your analysis of Valentine is a bit one-dimensional. Yes, he's a fake and a hypocrite. His appearance changes three times during the arc to reflect this (fat politician, Adonis, old man when affected by Ball Breaker). And yet his Stand only works because his will LITERALLY crosses across dimensions. Each new Valentine that he swaps with one one dies immediately knows what to do and why they need to do it: consolidate US hegemony and protection of the American people from outside influence by acquiring Jesus' corpse. It's a noble goal and one that he reiterates throughout the arc. But the thing that makes him so great is he is going to literally make America great through himself, more than likely becoming a tyrant in the process since he uses his underlings despite swearing to protect them (they are part of the set of "American people" too are they not) through the use of the Holy Corpse. But that's what makes him and Part 7 so great: he (and his equally excellent foil, Johnny) is a duplicitous, hypocritical, morally grey douchebag and he is the most well-written and human-like villain in the series as a result.

Attached: Valentine and D4C analysis.png (1853x888, 1.47M)

The arc is 14 chapters total

Where did you find this?

Valentine isn't selfish at all.
Egotistical, sure, but remember that he only passes on D4C and his memories. Every time he dies, he still dies and he's okay with that as long as he makes America great again.

>3 above anything but 1
>4 and 2 that low
>ranking JoJolion when it hasn't even finished yet

Yikes and bluepilled my man

7 > 4 > (8, so far) > 5 = 6 > 2 > 3 > 1

i fucking hate diavolo's design and i hate how dp keeps teasing much better designs when i know we're getting the fucking pink panther

Attached: 1541724124404.png (309x225, 152K)

I read Vento Aureo around 2015 during the Stardust Crusaders hype train. My mind might be a little fluzzy.

Just hurry the fuck up and give us the 10 minute MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA so we can get to the colosseum already.

That's why people are telling you to read the manga

I really do love that about D4C. When Araki makes the Stand tie in with its user sometimes it just really fucking clicks and this is one great example.

D4C is an ability that anyone could use if they're lucky enough to get it, and yet Valentine is one of the few people who can actually use it to its fullest potential, because of the type of person he is. D4C doesn't actually grant immortality, you literally die for another version of you, but he gives no shits about that because all other Valentines all work towards the same, noble goal. If Johnny were given the ability, and he had to swap to another Johnny with D4C, I'm pretty sure the other Johnny would just fuck off to his own universe.

they are probably going to end this episode on the end of chapter 121/22

I really like the entire SCR/KC final battle. I liked it basically being "arrow keepaway", and don't really understand why people weren't huge on it.

My only thing is the way they defeat SCR really doesn't make any sense.

The Hand, Cream, D4C's annihilation ability and Cheap Trick can all kill Kars

Isn't The Hand slow as fuck, though?

>The Hand
Okuyasu would die before he could get in range

Egotism and narcissism often present themselves through selfishness. Valentine isn't a narcissist but he, or I guess I should say the collection of all the Valentines in parallel universes that makes up "he", is certainly selfish. The endgoal is both noble (he wants to secure a better future for America and her people) and selfish (securing that better future through amassing power via the Holy Corpse for himself and more than likely becoming a tyrant in the process).

Like most characters in Part 7, he's a walking contradiction, and that's what makes him such a great villain with a realistic human personality.

Attached: Valentine - Jesus loves me, nigga.png (667x627, 903K)

Still not sure if it was a good move to do this whole body swap thing during the final fight. Such weird trope to use here.

I hope they give him a cool voice and just skip the manlet chubby valentine design before Araki changed him to be more like a traditional jojo villain.

When Araki ties a Stand's name, design, plotlines and ability as an insight into the personality of the character's soul they represent, those are my favorites in the series.

King Crimson and D4C are by far my favorite examples of this when done to their fullest potential. Most of Part 7 is like that actually (Mandom and Civil War immediately come to mind).

Attached: King K. Rimson.jpg (976x833, 80K)

I really hope they don't. I know it will confuse people (since KC still confused animeonlies even though it makes A LOT more sense when animated), but as me and the other user were arguing about earlier, it fits with his character arc and logically makes sense with his powerset.

What do you like about keepaway?

But then you have to go with the idea that the original valentine swapped himself out with a more capable version of himself.

When he strangles the fortune teller for revealing his identity

Every time I see these complaints about Kira it's like people forget his entire point is that he is very smug, prideful and over-confident because he went years and years and years with a super-powered ghost that allows him to fulfill his fetish and leave nothing behind in absolute peace. Of course he'd do dumb shit, his mind literally cannot parse the idea of losing.

All for the good of the goal to get the Holy Corpse. It's still in-character.

>just skip the manlet chubby valentine design before Araki changed him
he changes because he gets jesus spine

Literally this is what is implied, his paranoia got worse after being on top and he wants to do everything after being on top. He still has issues from the start though, but they just got worse.

Whenever a part gets animated, you faggots shit on the previous or/and next part.

There is going to be a time somewhere in 2020 where SBR will be considered shit

will they animate steel ball run or just go straight to jojolion?

People have always shat on all parts

Every alt version of him is already fit too since the corpse parts dont exist in the other universes.

dont forget emporio

They're gonna give jojolion an anime original ending that will be better than whatever Araki is smoking on right now.

we getting the whole fishing village today , episode most likely will end with the corpse from the helicopter hitting the car

By the time Jojolion airs, Araki will be nearly finished with Part 9.

Why would you subject yourself to watching Jojo Youtubers? They're all talking shit. Shitposting in Yea Forums is at least fun, watching other people shitpost with your only chance to react being the comments takes away all the fun. And there's no reason for spending more time hearing their opinions than reading other autists' opinions here.

I'm not really sure if he understands what's happening to him, or, more accurately, since he seems to have schizophrenia, his understanding and perception of his own situation is something from which we couldn't make sense.

>Part 9

Don't remind me that I will have to experience FF being erased from existence again.

>Stardust Crusaders is bad
>Diamond is Unbreakable is good

Attached: retard alert.jpg (911x1070, 831K)

When's the new chapter lads

hold on I'm still drawing it

>motivation makes a good villain
Wrong. Being threatening makes a good villain.

Soon 'o clock

Kars could have just escaped and chill out the rest of eternity in a corner of Earth. He literally didn't have any need. He could have built himself a nice garden in the middle of the mountains or whatever, instead of obsessing with revenge against Joseph.

The fact that Trish expected more attention and interest from Bruno says something (personally, I think she moved the hopes that she had for the father that tried to kill her, to this guy that threw his future away to prevent that), also she was one of the few that first noticed the zombie stuff going on with him.

I don't know about Bruno, on one side, he was going to betray the boss anyway, on the other side, he has his own issues with seeing abandoned children, so I doubt that he would have been chill with the boss killing Trish even without Giorno. He did some cold blooded shit, but the remorse had been eating him for years, and handling a kid to be killed would probably be too much.

That's a completely reasonable thing to do.

Now that you mention it, I recall seeing shit about every part. I think that Part 7 is the least shitted on, but still gets a lot.

Considering it isn't true? Not really.

Why does it look like Cioccolata is putting dick inside Secco's ass.

I swear anime is making part 5 even gayer than it already was and it's probably the gayest jojo part.

Attached: 1555708410858.png (228x385, 168K)

Attached: D6lez2MUUAE3dI4.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Maybe chubby Valentine was killed by someone and he was forced to call another Valentine. He was very casual about changing bodies (well, it was really a transfer of his stand and memories, but you get it).

Unless Ciocolatta's dick is extremely long, it's not possible. With that perspective, it seems to be a noticeable space between them.

not that user but i last read the manga few years ago, so watching the anime almost feels like watching part 5 fresh
pretty comfy

arakis gonna die

I unironically like part 7 the least

THICCo

>Saying this shit while praising Diavolo with his dual personality bullshit
That's the thing, the goofy side is another person and is called doppio

>and his motivation to be an user
That motivation is perfectly understandable for not only villains but anyone holding power. No one wants to live every moment of his life guarding from assassins.

Based Chad shitting an all the Yea Forumsutists

>Joseph
Got his shit kicked early in the story and was legit despairing against ultimate Kars
>Giorno
Abacchio hated him and he wasn't a villain. Stus are supposed to be loved by all except for the villains.
>Jotaro
already explained by another user

twitter.com/comic_natalie/status/1129299295553720320

Attached: Untitled.jpg (725x382, 95K)

Counter question- why does Risotto sound so fucking sexy?

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

It wasn't about describing his personality, ESL.

Stop responding to old posts

What is this?

Araki will give a talk about MC Escher on NHK

Araki is looking pretty old

Attached: 1503733074886.png (411x411, 332K)

j-just the lighting brah...

A person's stand is the manifestation of his will. If Doppio is being controlled by his stand, it makes him the same as every human being on the planet.

It's explained in the manga why his body changes.

No it isn't.

Attached: 13.jpg (1560x1200, 1.02M)

Damn. Shut down.

That's not an explanation.

He's way more entertaining animated. still only better than Kars in my book though

Yes it is. His body changes because he has multiple personalities. That is the explanation. Sorry that it ruins your possession theory.

Yikes.

I don't understand when this photo was taken. I don't really understand their relationship with her at all, actually.

It's not an explanation.

>shut the fuck up, nothing Araki puts in his manga is more correct than my headcanon

Why the fuck do all the baddies sound so sexy

Attached: mpv-shot0013.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I'm not even a possessionfag, but "this is like that time when someone's body changed because they had multiple personalities in the 16th century" isn't an explanation.

>Why is DP making him the best JoJo antagonist yet? He wasn't this cool in the manga.

The director of the JoJo anime has said for years that Part 5 is his favorite part and that Giorno is his favorite jojo. he was saying this back when the 2012 anime was airing.

it's no surprise that he's making sure extra love is being put into part 5.

Why does his body change? Because he has multiple personalities. That's an explanation.

I really wish all of the parts had the same budget as 1 and 2.

you want all parts to look like a constant QUALITY slideshow with rainbow jizz filters to distract from the fact?

Every part had this problem. Part 1 and 2 were still the best looking.

its friday where is the non autistic thread

I want to go to this alternate universe where 1 and 2 didn't look like poorly drawn dogshit.

I miss the STRONG of the first 3 parts
like sure the anime has some more then the manga but its not the same as the STRONG of the past

Maybe you're just thinking of the artstyle?

kys manchild

if you like little fucking twinks thats your deal I like strong Arnold Schwarzenegger types

Because I value aesthetics and you're just an insecure aids-homo

I'ma chick and your the faggot faggot

Attached: 1544940470333.gif (500x281, 1.15M)

I'm not really thinking of the art style. I just think Part I and II didn't really have episodes where suddenly everything looked like shit because they needed to save money for a big scene coming up. They looked consistent throughout, especially after the BD changes.

no you aren't

Post a picture of your breasts and cunny.

when your only looking for cock I'm sure thats all you'll see

Attached: pic related its you.jpg (864x486, 75K)

Seeing him animated and voiced really adds to his presence. And Doppio especially is a fuck ton more entertaining thanks to the anime. They've done really good with him so far, the additional stuff they've added as well is helping to make him a really interesting villain.

you ever think how the speedwagon foundation and the SPC do the same thing

Attached: 1532871753074.jpg (600x755, 57K)

So do you think we’re getting the 7 page MUDA today?

Attached: EB25144B-29F0-411D-B2AA-6CEC64B15F56.jpg (828x1013, 462K)

Consistent low quality =/= higher budget

no one more episode I say

Nope. Green Day and Oasis Part 2, maybe

>People calling this QUALITY
???
Also where will this week's ep end do you guys think?

Nah, next week. They haven't even gotten to the part where they realize there are 2 enemies.

corpse from helicopter hitting the car

Wiki readers, I swear to god

maybe after giorno does the thing with mista where they shoot the helicopter?

>Part 1 and 2 were still the best looking
why do retards pretend that part 1 and 2 weren't the bottom of the barrel in terms of the adaptations? The amount of stuff that was cut and the ridiculous QUALITY that led to BDs pretty much redrawing the entire series is so fucking laughable. I love both parts don't get me wrong but DP have only gotten better with each adaptation. Part 4 may have suffered from QUALITY but the direction was top notch. Part 5 is the best adaptation so far easily, only 1 ep of QUALITY and the direction and animation has been incredibly consistent. Fuck man I still can't get over how great the Metallica fight was

Attached: 1555536431172.png (650x581, 284K)

Hericopteru daze

jojocomparisons.github.io/episodelist/

Do they intentionally fuck up in episodes to sell blurays? I dont see why the eps couldnt look as good as the bds otherwise.

You niggas need to watch Shirobako and stop asking this shit.

This had me laughing

Attached: color.png (532x519, 395K)

>P-Part 1 and 2 had the best qualit-

Attached: acM3Aii.png (1361x764, 1009K)

People who spam "XD QUALITY" are just underage newfags who didn't experience PB and BT as it was airing on TV. DiU looks absolutely golden in comparison
The roughness is what makes the anime charming at some points though. I'd never want any other studio to handle JoJo, other studios may have given JoJo better animation but no one else would've came up with weird direction ideas like the famous color palette-swaps and the SFX actually being used on screen. god bless DP

Attached: RnSsPrK.jpg (1360x767, 74K)

This, the dp anime has soul

risott's manga colors are awful

The people who all the anime soulless don't know what the fuck they're talking about. It's clear to bits that the people who work on the anime are genuine fans of the series. I sincerely doubt any other studio would've done shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=vh_ZK_Rb25s
youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU

I don't get it now

agreed, imagine if JoJo got adapted instead by J.C. Staff

Attached: 025.gif (641x906, 2.39M)

that's Lucy

Attached: 1506990087228.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

Anyone got more kino like this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=H3QGvXCLqDY

Yes, that version reminds me so much of æon flux for some reason

Jojolion's already out in Japan isn't it? It came early

twitter.com/kewl0210/status/1129178460079808513?s=21

Where the leaks

Even among all the shitposting I've seen for the part 5 anime, I've only actually heard good things about how the anime's portrayed Diavolo/Doppio so far. If you were less warm on him before, what did the anime do to make you like him better?

>how good dio's sons are
The only one that was wasted was Ungalo, he should have summoned a Great Old One and killed everyone (including himself).

DP seem to be really consistent in improving their OSTs. Part 5's OST has been great shit with enough good tracks to make it as good as part 2's for me. I just want Yugo Kanno to compose an OST for JJL fucking hell, it'd be the coolest shit.

>Tfw DP are gonna extend this flashback the same way they did with Doppio and Diavolo's backstory in metallica
There's so much room for extra shit in the next few episodes, it's surprising to see how well-paced this part has been

mangadex.org/chapter/615402/2
new jjl bois

RIP, Yasuho...

Kira is the only villain I've seen who gets a free pass for stupidity.

YOSHI

Attached: yosh.png (1600x900, 923K)

where's the stream again? lost the link

>Anasui in SSS
Automatically valid

Vaughnlive something, I forgot too

How much longer till it airs?

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

SOON

Attached: What.png (1905x939, 1.79M)

arguement not found

Yea he was

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-184358_Firefox.jpg (936x440, 347K)

prolly because you didn't provide one to begin with

La squadra jobbed like pt 3 minor villains, they're shit. Literal fujobait

Why are Jojotubers so retarded? Really I'm talking about Shuckmeister. He made a video about Giorno wherein everything he said was misinformed or contradicted the actual manga. How do they get a following?

Attached: 1557334443304.jpg (1139x640, 91K)

Stop watching jotubers, they're like this place but minus 20 iq points

>waaah the opposing side died in a fight in a shounen series
>fujoooooos!!!!!
Based retard

People that watch Jojo "ironically"

Meti is the worst offender honestly, helps too that he worships BNHA

>look ma i posted it again

>>waaah the opposing side died in a fight in a shounen series
Died without amounting to anything, vanilla ice is better than all of la squarda combined
>>fujoooooos!!!!!
Yes fuck them for shilling these terrible noncharacters

horsecock

Shuckmeister just made terrible meme videos until one ended up going viral.

still no arguments

Attached: 1557257878977.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Vanilla Ice has less characterization than most of the minor antagonists in part 5.

Give me one reason to watch jotubers, half their videos are
>the briliance of (insert jobber)
>how does king crimson work vid number 13762

Attached: 1556356254309.png (595x885, 887K)

They did plenty though. If it weren't for their efforts to track down the boss Risotto wouldn't have been able to fight Diavolo, which in the end was what stalled Diavolo for enough time for Abbacchio to create the replica of the boss's face. Their combined efforts are what helped Bruno's gang not only grow as fighters but actually gave them the lead to finding the Boss's identity.
Based retard can only cry about fujos while complaining as if he'd actually read the manga.
>terrible noncharacters
Lmao, even the most brainlet of animeonlys would agree that la squadra are the best group of minor villains in the series up till this point

being so utterly devoted to dio is a character trait, so is choosing to kill iggy with your own fists instead of the stand, besides I'm talking about theirm achivements wich la squadra has none because araki decided he'd rather have bossu get all the main cast kills

>a minor villain only amounts to anything when they kill one of the crew
Thats a shallow way of looking at things, the hitmen are more interesting than your average because they have their team dynamic and backstory.

>They did plenty though. If it weren't for their efforts to track down the boss Risotto wouldn't have been able to fight Diavolo
and their fight resulted in nothing
>Lmao, even the most brainlet of animeonlys would agree that la squadra are the best group of minor villains in the series up till this point
only brainlet animeonlys like la jobba

>la squadra didn't do anything
Based retarded speedreader.

The hitmen are useless, remove them and nothing changes, litterally part 3 tier travel obstacles

this, they helped pad out the story while Araki desperately tried to think of a way to make "kill da boss" interesting

>fight resulted in nothing
Yeah, absolutely nothing, aside from giving Bruno and his crew the biggest lead anyone had ever gotten against Diavolo by giving Abba enough time to make that mould of his face. Fucking idiot
>la jobba
Throw some more buzzwords in, maybe then you'll make an entertaining post to excuse your lack of an argument

I guess they did stuff, in the same vein that Oingo and Boingo or Steely Dan did stuff, but they're just mediocre jobbers like them

King Redditor

>Their combined efforts were literally the only reason why Bruno's group were able to get to Diavolo
>Nothing would change if they got removed
why are the people that always use buzzword phrases like "jobber" always retarded like you?

>Yeah, absolutely nothing, aside from giving Bruno and his crew the biggest lead anyone had ever gotten against Diavolo by giving Abba enough time to make that mould of his face. Fucking idiot
Uhh, if it wasn't for Risotto then Abbacchio wouldn't have been standing around alone and the boss wouldn't have been able to stop him. They could have got to see the actual replay and not just get a death mask.

seething vafag

>muh buzzwords
Jobber is the perfect fit for these "characters"

Risotto was the only thing stopping Diavolo from going there and killing Abbacchio you retard. Thanks to Risotto stalling him with his efforts Abba was able to make the replica, if the group's efforts never led Risotto to Sardegna to stall the Boss in his attempt to kill Abba the group would never have gotten that major key to finding his identity.
>literally no argument aside from the buzzword "jobber"
>literally none
Have one last (You), you've embarrassed yourself enough lmao
>partshitter is also a retard
Who'd have guessed?

>Risotto was the only thing stopping Diavolo from going there and killing Abbacchio you retard
No, he's the reason why Bruno and Narancia had to leave Abbacchio alone to go investigate where the knives came from. Diavolo would never have an opportunity to get close to Abbacchio if the whole gang was with him.

>have no arguments besides saying that using a word that's very desriptive of the character is bad
>you can't cricize parts
big yikes, so much for "allpartschads", just literal retards defending araki's poorest parts

Reminder that Melone helped Bruno's squad more than Fugo could ever dream of

Based hairposter

gangster suit diavolo just feels strange to me. His final outfit makes him look like the schizoid punk he actually is

stop going to youtube thats what I did a year or so and every anime I watched I have enjoyed so much more instead of thinking how stupid some people are

Attached: 1540082419169.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

how much longer now

Attached: 1555312309507.jpg (266x233, 23K)

>unaltered trish just part of the gang

you don't member scoobie doo's classic character Trish Una

half an hour for people who can speak japanese
another full hour for normal people

if you read the manga you can watch it raw without problem

THIS. Overrated shitty crew

It's just been generally better than what was expected. Diavolo is mediocre at best in the manga, in the anime he has massive screen presence and charisma with Doppio where it has just become enthralling and entertaining as hell watching them work their way around in the second half of the story.

Attached: 2db4f27d5a9b96b03d58fbf106432f9c.jpg (818x578, 157K)

>I'm talking about theirm achivements
you said they were non characters. they objectively have more character than vanilla ice
>muh kills
who cares