SSSS. gridman discussion thread

Do you guys think gridman is subpar compared to the other trigger shows? If yes, what could they have done better?

Attached: 1546383233673.jpg (900x1200, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/t53L92NQTq5JFMDWUPGB9w/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/ack we attack/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/185813153/#185815753
youtube.com/watch?v=UIom2C5DUIs
archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/627541/#627541
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More Rika thighs, less emo faggot friend.

Rikka and Yuta should have fugged

It was ok. Better than anything they has done in the years before it

Can you beat Rikka?

Attached: D6s6bX_U8AACBEj.jpg (539x960, 80K)

Please stay on topic.

Attached: D6s6azjU8AATVx6.jpg (539x960, 149K)

i want to use her legs for a pillow

Rikka's thighs

What? Are you okay user?

It was better than most of their shows.

To be honest, I liked KLK more, not that gridman is without praise.

It was pretty good. Or to be more precise, it was better than most flavor-of-the-month anime that usually get tossed around Yea Forums

here we go again

Rikka best girl.

Attached: rikka.jpg (1445x2048, 452K)

*Bip bip boop boop*

Yuta is really lucky to have such a cute girlfriend.

please stop making these threads

What's wrong with gridman threads?

Did you mean Rikka threads? Gridman discussion basically ended when the anime did

And of course, like always, Troid is protecting !Akemi while he ban evades and shitposts every single thread he can find.

>xddd lol i epic troll i say u bot lololol xddd i so epic funny durrr
No, you're not, !Akemi.
And it's even more sad, because you're the one who's bot like. You NEVER actually address anything anyone says to you, and always repeat yourself. That's what's actually bot like.

And of course, you just bumped your own thread from page ten, because you're mentally ill and have nothing else in your life.

Imagine sitting around waiting to bump your own thread from the bottom of the catalog because you literally have nothing else in your life.

Imagine literally being unable to cope with reality and accept the fact you don't "trigger" anyone, and that just because people reply to your shitposts calling you retarded it doesn't mean they are mad.

What's wrong is you making them, !Akemi. And you obsessively shitposting in your pathetic attempts to harass people who hurt your feelings because you can't have your safe space. This isn't a gridman thread, it's an !Akemi shitposting thread.

You're literally not even trying to hide the fact you're shitposting and spamming on purpose. Seriously, get fucking help. There is something wrong with you.

>xdd lol look i posted a genreic retarded question just for the sake of uploading an image i think will trigger you lolololxdddd holy shit i so epic smart trolololol
Your life is such a joke, !Akemi.

Stop spamming. There is no Akemi here. If you think this thread is against the rules, report and hide it. Sperging out like this is going to get you nowhere.

S2 when?

Yes. It's boring waifushit. They need to get better writers or stoop making shitty originals.

it's the only good trigger show

user, get help. This is getting old.

I thought about watching this, is it better than generic mecha crap?

imagine actually believing this

yes, I do believe it. What else there is that comes close?

It's main draw is the waifus, without being as boring and vapid as other waifubait. I'd say give it a watch and draw your own conclusions.

Monster of the week shit, nothing is ever really explained, characters are weak, fights are boring and predictable, a lot of yuribait. Just watch it though, it’s not like you’ve got anything better to do

It was AOTY 2018. But it's not Mecha.

Attached: 1557329905665.jpg (675x623, 227K)

It is generic mecha crap and the worst thing is, is that it's fucking cg. Not even real mecha, just boring waifushit and a cheap nostalgia cashgrab.

Are you the spammer that keeps trying to force that Promare shit into every movie collage?

>hisone
>poopin the turd
>snorman
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Yuta is a lucky man.

Attached: 1540420464051.jpg (1448x2048, 545K)

I can't believe Yuta gets to come home to that!

Get help with what? Why should I get help when you're the one spending literally your whole life trying to attack and harass people online?

Oh, and of course, you still refuse to address how obvious it is who you are because you always cry that you're called !Akemi and never ever once try to defend you're insanely shit behavior.

Imagine trying to fake a conversation with yourself after the thread constantly falls to page ten over and over because no one wants you use your garbage shitposting thread.

>xddd lol i bummped is so now ppl will use it xddd!
No.

Why do you think people will get upset you making yourself look retarded? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You're literally not even trying to hide the fact you're shitposting and spamming on purpose. Seriously, get fucking help. There is something wrong with you.

>xdd lol look i posted a genreic retarded question just for the sake of uploading an image i think will trigger you lolololxdddd holy shit i so epic smart trolololol
Your life is such a joke, !Akemi.

There is zero reason to think you're not !Akemi. You act exactly like him in every single possible way. And this site existed for ten years before !Akemi first got here, and in that time not a single person acted like him (you).

!Akemi, do you know what makes it really, REALLY fucking obvious who you are?

>!Akemi, stop shitposting and breaking every rule just to try and "troll" people.
>REEEEE I NO AKEMIEEEEEE!!!!!!
Literally every single time, without fail, this is how you will react. You will never try to defend you're extremely insane and shit behavior, you will just cry you're called !Akemi. You are the only sperg here.

>hide it.
No, I'm not brain dead and autistic like you are.

How do you even come to the conclusion that all these people are akemi anyway? They are not. Your brain is literally shitting itself. Get some help.

Because you refuse to type !Akemi correctly, and you try to pretend that you aren't !Akemi while obsessively refusing to address anything anyone says to you.

And of course, your autistic behavior of you trying to parrot what people say to you back at them.

>still refusing to address how extremely bad your behavior is
>still obsessed with the fact you're called !Akemi
Why SHOULDN'T someone think you're !Akemi?

>he didn't add an ! in front of akemi
>that means that he must be him
Nice reach, autist-kun~

At this point the only threads that devolve into shitflinging faster than Gridman threads are SnK manga threads.

It’s Toku, not mecha

!Akemi, that's not even close to the only thing that gives away who you are. Even the post you're replying to says it's not that.
Really, you just make it so fucking stupid obvious who you are.
>!Akemi, stop shitposting and breaking every rule just to try and "troll" people.
This is how you respond EVERY SINGLE TIME
And you've been doing it for six years.

>het spammer is here
holy

Pretty much the only person who makes threads at this point is !Akemi, and he does it to try and harass "ack".

It's really unfair how everyone has to deal with the board being so shit because Troid puts all his focus and energy into protecting !Akemi.

yea, not real mecha but it tries to be with shit imitation cg. it's tagged as mecha everywhere and has giant robots. not saying it isn't also tokushit though

How are you still not banned?

Canon ending is that Yuta got keked by Gridman and Rika keked herself.

See? It's literally impossible NOT to tell who you are, !Akemi.
No, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Why can't you just stop? Get a fucking life you retard.

He likely has a dynamic IP

Just fucking kill yourself already.

>yea, not real mecha but it tries
No, it's tokusatsu. Toku predates mecha, in case you didn't know. Why are you even trying to talk about the show if you know nothing about it?

Why are you replying to yourself?
>!Akemi blatantly admits he spams and shitposts to try and ruin threads
>xdd durrr lets ALL of US, and WE blame "ack" xddd, yeah totally no one cares about the "other guy" who literally admits he's trying to ruin thread durrrrr
This is how retarded you are.

Why are you trying to pretend to have discussion in a blatant shitposting spam thread?

>See? It's literally impossible NOT to tell who you are, !Akemi.
How do you determine who is Akemi and who isn't? Do you have some sort of dice that you roll? Just stop, get some air.

Why do you insist on spamming this thread with your insanity?

We never really got to see the real Yuta's personality, just GridYuta's.

>How do you determine who is Akemi and who isn't?
You've already had it explained to you, multiple times, in this thread. The fact you're trying to pretend you haven't had it explained to you only further proves who you are.

Because why would anyone else at all act like you.

>xddd durrr if i call it insaity that makes it look wrong durrrr
No, !Akemi.

Every Gridman thread is a schizo spam thread, so why not?

Oh look, you replying to your own thread again pretending anyone wants to use your shit thread.

Why do you try to reason with an insane man?

>xddd kkiklololkek i said schizo i epic shitpoister lololol
No, you're just a cringy fucking retard.

Do you not get it, !Akemi? No one would want to have discussion in a garbage threads. That's literally the point of this site. And its rules.

You are replying to your own post. And nothing in that post is you attempting to be reasonable.
You always say this to any post at all you make and try to pretend you're reasonable for saying nonsense.

OK, now I'm convinced you are just a shitposter trying to prevent discussion.
Please remove yourself from this thread ASAP.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Is this show worth watching? is it a mecha show?

Yeah? What convinced you of that? The fact I proved you wrong, yet again? Yeah, you're the one trying to prevent discussion.

>I never even watched this show but this one schizo-kun is so entertaining that I pretend to care about Rikka's and yuta's ship.
Of course you will ignore this like you always do and try to pretend you're just "posting normally".

See . It's still worth watching if you haven't seen it yet, it's not like there is something better airing right now.

>lol look at be pretend to be obtuse and play dumb i will fool and troll everyone who looks at the thread lololol xddd
Nope. You will fool literally no one.

Explain why you do nothing but cry about how you're called !Akemi. If you weren't called !Akemi what about your posts would change? Nothing. They'd still be breaking the rules. And that's what you are being told to stop doing. And you never try to defend how garbage your posts are.

yes, it has some virtual shit something something matrix. But the local schizo probably scared everyone, god. Is there even a way to stop him? He's ban evading the shit out, at this rate every ipv4 in the planet is gonna get banned

Attached: E53EB475-A4F7-4614-92ED-FDEB26336C13.jpg (680x771, 107K)

Stop talking to yourself. No one wants to use your garbage thread.

Sure is funny how "everyone" ignores this.
>I never even watched this show but this one schizo-kun is so entertaining that I pretend to care about Rikka's and yuta's ship.

Literal objective proof that you're trying to ruin threads on purpose. Yet "everyone" tries to blame the people who tell you to stop.

Wait, so you're just an buttblasted /u/fag that hates this ship? That explains quite a lot.

Paraphrasing your thoughts is not being ironic.
And you're the only shitposter here.

I wonder how long this buttblasted retard will spam Gridman threads. I thought he would have gotten tired by now but damn he has really kept at it for a while.

No, !Akemi. You're "shipping wars" will never be a thing.

You came to these threads with no intention of ever talking about the show. The only reason you came to these threads was to try and fake a "shipping war". And every single time you tried people shit on you for being brain and instantly saw through what you were trying to do.

Then you started deluding yourself into thinking it was "ack" telling you off, and then you went full melt down mode, and try to pretend that anyone who tells you off for trying to fake a "shipping war" is a "triggered yurifag".

Literally everything you do is to try and avoid coping with the reality that you're a massive fucking retard who everyone hates.

>we
Stop begging people to think you're more than one person, !Akemi.

And the only one who's upset here is you. Because you're mad you got outted for trying to take "shipping wars" and everyone just shit on you instead.

using “xddd” and misspelling on purpose is ironic as it gets.
Stop shitposting.

>why are you shitting this thread boogieman
>mass reply post yo everyone itt with an off topic wall of text
even if all people here were the same person they aren't breaking as many rules as you

>You're "shipping wars"
That's some niggerlicious grammar, user. Maybe it's a sign that you need to take a nap.

It might not be ironic. He might actually be that fucking stupid

>we
Great, now he's seeing words that are not there. What else do your magic eyes see?

it was very mediocre
the 3DPD ending made things even worse

kek, he's seriously lusting for cock of his boogieman that he dreams with him

He already left, don't summon him again.

It's just paraphrasing you, !Akemi. That's literally how you think and act.

>mass reply
You are the only person who says this, !Akemi.

>shitting this thread
You are also the only person who says this. You've said it many times. It's "shitting up", you fucking retard.

And you're the only one breaking actual rules here. You're so fucking lucky you have Troid here to protect you.

Just look at how many posts you're making, !Akemi. You are just autistically obsessed with spamming as many posts as you can to try and look like multiple people.

Also, the irony.
>reply post yo everyone
>niggerlicious grammar

Just look you talking to yourself like this, !Akemi. Seriously, how do you think this fools anyone?

And no, you changing between typing with capital letters and periods and typing without them doesn't make you look like different people.

>actually expecting anyone to read all this

Can you imagine a world where the words "!Akemi" and "Troid" would result in an autoban? Because I can.

>actually thinking anyone other than !Akemi would be intimated by such a small amount of text
I love how you openly brag about your autism and think it makes you look "epic".

You are literally bragging about not being smart.

And could you imagine if the mods actually enforced the rules and banned !Akemi like they are supposed? Because I can. It was the first ten years of this site.

>intimated
Don't you mean intimidated user? Your brain is unable to keep up with your shitposting user. Close the the computer and go to sleep. You need the rest.

Sorry, !Akemi. Someone of us have other things to do with life other than sit around on Yea Forums obsessed with trying to "troll" what we think is a single person. We spend our focus on other things. Unlike you, has literally nothing but this in your life.

ACK is wack

Can the guy trying to bait this other guy just stick to Madoka threads instead of shitting up gridman ones?

You are the only person who thinks "ack" is real.
You are genuinely mentally ill.

mad

Yeah, !Akemi is really mad. He's spent six years of his life trying to get "revenge" on the "one person" who made him cry about having no friends.

Attached: 0001.png (660x520, 246K)

Would Rikka make a good mother?

Attached: D6tTlopX4AAFfht.jpg (538x960, 112K)

Rikka doesn't belong to Yuta or anyone else from the show.
She's mine, she's my wife we're married and she's pregnant with our baby girl who we'll name Akane.

You, !Akemi, would make a good suicide "victim".

Gridman was the only Trigger show where anyone on staff had ever heard of the concept of pacing.

Imagine taking shipping this seriously
Anno was right, otaku ARE human trash

She does have the potential to be a good mom. I mean she was all motherly with the Kaiju kid after all

Attached: D5KZnQBUIAAG0Tg.jpg (699x1200, 77K)

Imagine thinking this is about "shipping" even though you've been told for six years straight it has nothing to do with shipping and everything to do with you posting low quality garbage.

No, because lesbians can't have children.

Good thing she isn't one then

She was one already in the show. If anyone in Gridman is ready for motherhood is her

Attached: 72295825_p13.jpg (800x800, 338K)

Really, just what went so wrong with your life. How did you end up like this?

I dug the foreshadowing of the Grid Knight Saber finisher by putting Ultraman Hikari/Hunter Knight Tsurugi on TV. They did a pretty solid job with taking advantage of being able to depict Tsuburaya properties to work as foreshadowing and general metaphors.
Another good example is when the guy mistakes Akane's phone wallpaper of Reguran with Baltan, even though they don't look very similar, but he was right anyway since she did the Baltan pose in episode 1, and the kaiju of her "heart" in a later episode has its own version of the Baltan laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=UIom2C5DUIs

Attached: 973d7f9a.jpg (600x337, 103K)

Autist pls go.

Why do you think anyone at all will ever believe or listen to your claims that other people are autistic when you yourself are the one acting autistic and never actually communicating?

>Do you guys think gridman is subpar compared to the other trigger shows?
I think is one of the best if not the best show Trigger has done yet. Of course, it has its flaws but overall is a better-written story in my opinion

Attached: D2uZILLUkAAIXsk.jpg (845x1200, 248K)

>How do you even come to the conclusion that all these people are akemi anyway?
This is how what's left of his mind works:
>Someone replied to me! HE MUST BE !AKEMI

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Everybody on 4channel is !Akemi, even Lee

Fun

Is this your first Gridman thread?

You just replied to two of your own posts, !Akemi. Again, no one wants to use your garbage thread and everyone knows you're trying to shitpost on purpose.

Also
>gets fully explained how obvious his behavior is
>xddd durrr he think every1 dis akemi lol duirrrr
You are the only person who does this.

Read and the link.
The thread was made by pic related. And extremely mentally ill shitposter who's really, really ass hurt. Because he came to these threads when they first started and wanted to pretend he is an "epic meme shitposter" and starts "shipping wars", but every time he tried he just got shit on by everyone and they could see what he is doing. So now he deludes himself into think it was only one person who could see through him and that "one person" is "triggered". He literally refuses to accept reality.

Attached: !A.png (1920x1952, 391K)

And three more posts by you, !Akemi.
And as always, you are the only person who thinks it makes sense to try and claim everyone is called !Akemi.

Only very exact and specific posts are called yours.

I miss Alexis

Attached: Alexis Kick.webm (720x404, 2.83M)

I just wish we got more Gridknight fights. They introduced the form way too late.

Personally, I just thought it was very boring. Maybe I'd appreciate more if I was a tokusatsufag or something but I don't know. Outside of that, I don't really have any complaints.

That design is so trigger

Again, no one wants to use your shit thread, !Akemi.
Everyone knows that's the shitposting image you spam.
Fuck off and kill yourself.

How is that this are the only threads i see this level of autism? I don't think this guy browses any other threads except for /u/ obviously

Also:
>Someone replied to a post I think was made by !Akemi
>HE MUST ALSO BE !AKEMI

>That design is so trigger
His design is like something out of a videogame. And his personality makes him even better

Attached: Dxx4qFjVsAAnp1v.jpg (848x1199, 128K)

I'm literally just trying to talk about Gridman. My only other post in this thread is and the only other place to talk about it is /m78/ and they're busy talking about fat people in Ultra shows.

Attached: 72474670_p0.jpg (2047x1445, 457K)

!Akemi, it's really simple what makes it obvious who you are. You are shitposting, and when you get called out on shitposting, instead of addressing what people say to you, you ignore it and try to pretend you're not the problem.

That's literally all it takes to prove who you are.

>except for /u/ obviously
You hit the nail on the head, he's a turboautist from /u/ that gets buttblasted by hetero ships.

He's cancer that originally came from Madoka threads and later spread to other series.
Just ignore it and mods will take care of it.

Rikka is for _____?

Attached: cute couple.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

You are wrong for bumping a shitposting thread.
And sane person would know not to bump a blatant shitposting thread and try to hold actual discussion in it. Therefore, since you are bumping this insanely shit spam thread, you must be !Akemi.

Three more posts by you, !Akmei.

>xddd udrrr ur mad!!!!
Nope, as always, that's you. Because you can't force your "memes" without getting called out on samefagging and made to look like a fool.

>xddd udrrr ur mad!!!!
But you are mad though.

Why do you reply to your own posts like this? Everyone can easily tell it's you. Because your posts are always so short and you never post proof for anything you say.

Sure is funny how you still haven't addressed You haven't addressed it, or anything said to you, because you know you can't prove it wrong. So you think if you ignore it other people will ignore it as well, and then you "win".

It's the first Gridman thread I've seen in a while, and I want to talk about Gridman. Is staying on the topic of anime shitposting now?

Attached: 72908951_p1.jpg (966x1274, 408K)

Utsumi

Attached: 72337372_p0.png (800x1131, 614K)

Even /u/ hates him

Dude, he's been at it for literal years. You just can't win.

>It's the first Gridman thread I've seen in a while
Yup, now I'm even more sure it's you, !Akemi. You are the only person who tries to lie over the internet like this and saying things you can't prove aren't lies.

You also are the only person who tries to play obtuse like this. It's very obvious why this thread, the OP itself, is shitposting. You pretending not to know that only makes you stand out.

>durrrr ur mad
Tell me, !Akemi, why would YOU MAKING YOURSELF LOOK RETARDED, make other people upset?

>Anonymous 05/17/19(Fri)00:00:00
>(Fri)00:00:00
>00:00:00
Checked.

Imagine being so mentally ill that you see no shame in samefagging this hard and spending this much of your life shitposting. You get literally zero personal gain from this. You have no friends, no family, no job, no life. Literally nothing.

!Akemi, this site existed before you. You stand out when you try to lie like an autistic retard.

>and saying things you can't prove aren't lies.
I'm mostly here for the Kengan threads and the occasional Gridman thread when I see one. ANd I can prove that the only other place to really talk about it, /m78/, is more focused on discussing fat people in Ultra shows.

Attached: 71169762_p0.jpg (1080x1920, 380K)

Hey there user, would you mind drinking with me?

Attached: D6tWdtOWsAIJ1Wu.jpg (673x1200, 141K)

What other series does he like besides Gridman and Madoka?

You can't prove you aren't lying, !Akemi. That's how this site works. You know this. You pretend not to because you want to pretend you weren't told this already, thus "must" be someone new.

And of course, like you always do, you refuse to address everything the post says. While doing nothing but crying about how you're called !Akemi.

please use a tripcode so we can filter your shit

Why do you reply to yourself so much, no, seriously, why? What do you get out this?
At the end of the day, how do you live with yourself thinking that you just spent 20+ hours trying to "troll" what you think is a single person over Yea Forums.

Symphogear, Nanoha, Gabriel Dropout, Pokemon S/M off the top of my head.

Sorry honey, but this is 4channel, Yea Forums is three blocks down

Why would anyone would say its subpar?
Real cool story, Sweet animation, 3-4 layers of shading with blackshade like it's the goddamn 90s again.
The compositing is done really well and doesn't wash out the frame like so many other digital age anime. Digital backgrounds that actually got soul.
The only people saying it was only good for the show didn't watch the show, most likely dropped it by ep1.

Attached: 1551225609474.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

what is "Yea Forums"?

When are you going to stop begging people to think you're more than one person?

Sure is funny how "everyone" ignores that !Akemi out right admits he's trying to ruin threads on purpose and "everyone" thinks "ack" is real and the problem even though there's never once been proof posted that "ack" is real.

Sure is funny how this literally wouldn't happen in reality so it makes it obvious !Akemi is samefagging.

Except what I said clearly addresses your post. I'm only here for Kengan threads, specifically new chapters, which only come out on Thursdays, it's been like this since January. If I'm only on Yea Forums once a week whilst I'm elsewhere such as /m/, I'm a lot less likely to see a Gridman thread. I'm trying to actively talk about it, as shown by my posts saying I want more Gridknight or how I like Tsuburaya properties being used in the show, how is any of that shitposting or a lie? Do those posts just not exist anymore?

Attached: 72133720_p0.png (1200x1200, 669K)

Why didn’t you address my correction of your post?

at least is just gridman and madoka, madoka threads are never good anyways. Though I wanted to try symphogear
please, I beg you, use a tripcode

What's this about? I only see thighs...

No, seriously, do you not think it's obvious you keep making more posts replying to the OP because you think it "triggers" people. You always do what you get called out on, because you delude yourself into thinking that if someone mocks you for it, they must be mad over it.

>I'm only here for Kengan threads
Prove it. Prove no other posts in the thread are yours. Oh wait, you can't. Because this is an anonymous site and you can easily lie over the internet.

>please, I beg you, use a tripcode
If you address how !Akemi is not in the wrong for literally saying he's trying to ruin threads and then spamming threads with off topic low quality garbage I will put a tripcode on.

he's in the wrong, please put a tripcode on

It's sad because you're the only always making threads bad. Like, you try to pretend it's "ack" and that "he" is somehow the problem even though all "ack" is, is everyone that tells you to stop shitposting and spamming.

No, I said to address it, not dismiss it.
Though, by admitting !Akemi is in the wrong, that means what "ack" (everyone who tells you to stop shitposting) says isn't something bad, thus doesn't need to be filtered.

You are literally acknowledging there is more than two people here

archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/627541/#627541

>Prove it. Prove no other posts in the thread are yours.
These are all my posts:
I don't give a fuck about anime romance shit. I'm here specifically for the discussion of how Trigger actually made the show and what they chose to implement. I dug its means as a silent pitch for a Shattered Glass anime, I dug how all the finishers reference major Yuusha shows, I like how Amemiya is the one person alive to actually LIKE Dangai-Oh enough to reference it multiple times. If they could cut out all the human characters and just make it Gridman beating the shit out of CG renditions of Tsuburaya monster designs, it'd be the greatest anime in the past 30 years.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

There are more than two people in the thread, but still all the posts that have been called yours are yours, !Akemi.

Also, the post you're replying implies nothing of the sort.

Please kill yourself ASAP

Linking posts does not prove those are your only posts, !Akemi.

No reason to. My life is not a pathetic shitshow like yours, !Akemi.

When will you realize you are just being baited and there is actually no !Akemi here? The sooner you stop biting, the sooner they stop.

Scary to be honest. I can't even imagine in what state he is right now

I just thought it was a good anime desu
it's not groundbreaking but it's definitely enjoyable.
I wish the threads were more than just waifushit

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

What the fuck is wrong with this thread

I doubt !Akemi could explain any significance behind the parallels between Gridman and Might Gaine being intentionally referenced in the show, with the most prominent aesthetic example being pic related. I don't think !Akemi could explain how SSSS.Gridman carrying the lineage of a fuckton of /m/ properties is symbolic given Denkou Choujin Gridman's influence on said lineage as far back as the first stanza of the OP with もう君は独りじゃない.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>Pokemon shipper
What a lunatic

>!Akemi, stop shitposting and trying to bait people, your posts are garbage and you ruin threads.
>durrr when u realize u be baited durrrr
!Akemi, you are not baiting anyone, you are FAILING to bait people, because everyone knows you are TRYING to bait. That's what makes you so fucking retarded. Someone telling you to fuck off for trying to bait does not mean they are "baited" by your posts.

You have literally destroyed your own life trying to "trigger" people over Yea Forums because you have nothing else in your life. You want people to stop replying to you because you want your safe space here. You think if you "trigger" them enough they will stop replying to you and give you your safe space.

It was visited by our lovely neighbor from /u/

Alexis was a guest design by Shigeto Koyama, like Over Justice before him. I really like his character design but he rarely does anything but mecha or guest design, the last time was Heroman 9 years ago. I'm glad he's working on Promare.

Attached: 1553038648510.jpg (2897x4096, 1.68M)

And Sean check out what got posted here. Did you read the filename?

Scans when? I want to hang this on my wall.

>!Akemi makes a thread
>then replies to the thread himself trying to force his own shitposting "meme"
Hey, !Akemi. How do you life with the fact that your kiwifarms thread's very first reply is someone calling you retarded and telling you to post actual proof?

Of course, everyone knows you made that thread yourself because you want to try and pretend "ack" is real and it's not just you consumed with the fact everyone hates you.

Sean it is not too late to get the last word. You have to tell off the crack OP.

Or maybe it is. Thread is already at bump limit.

i-- i just came in here to talk about gridman are you guys all ok

Come to play Sean it is a shame you missed a spot.

Don't worry lads. 15 or 20 years from now we'll be able to discuss Gridman peacefully

Attached: D5ti3f2UEAU3rLl.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

Who does he ship?

Attached: __lillie_pokemon_sm_anime_and_etc_drawn_by_kazuru_wa__sample-2971c19b6d0768c0b9411624d8907613.jpg (850x716, 73K)

Best couple.

Look I did your thing of replying to you from another board.

Mizuki and Lillie

The game selfinsert with no personality? Seriously?

Really? Lilie is straight, she was getting yuri memed even before the game came out just because of her name.

Attached: 1554517281363.jpg (2400x1357, 408K)

You're dumb, he doesn't visit general threads. Try his Gridman thread.

/u/ bred and deserves him. Check how they react to anything not MadoHomu.

Actually.

Why do you reply to yourself like this, !Akemi?
Everyone can easily tell it's you. No one would believe anything you say because you never give any proof at all for anything you say.

>everyone gives proof and explains the patterns behind !Akemi's posts
>"everyone" ignores it
>!Akemi posts random claims with no proof at all
>"everyone" believe it
Do you really think this is how reality works, !Akemi?

>xddd lol it's my overly belligerent cross thread posting persona where i pretend im on a train to work xddd
No, you're sitting at home and just trying insanely hard to pretend you're "epic".

>we
Look at you STILL begging people to think you're more than one person. No, really, how do you not get bored of acting the same exact way every single day and constantly making a fucking retard of yourself?

You just such a massive fucking joke.

You are LITERALLY talking to yourself trying to pretend you're more than one person and that anyone at all actually believes anything you say.

Ok, i think he is finally gone....for now. Let's discuss some Gridman.
>Favorite fight?
>Favorite moment?

Attached: DwfCaA9WsAA8Lnp.jpg (968x648, 140K)

>implying
Akemi vs. anti crack feud is more likely to be rememebred in 20 years than any of the shows it spans across.

Attached: 1526938319893.png (1277x715, 672K)

How many years of your life are you going to spend talking to yourself? Seriously, what the fuck went so wrong with your life?

>his gridman thread
!Akemi, you know what's really fucking ironic?
How you claim you try to "troll" "ack" because "he" thinks everyone is !Akemi. But you are literally exactly the same and think everyone is "ack". Yet you have no reason to think "ack" is real, because "ack" is just people who tell you to stop shitposting.

I doubt anyone will try to imitate it 20 years from now. I doubt the guy himself has many years left

!Akemi, the second you die all of this will stop. Because you're the only person who ever bring it up.

You know what one of the many things that makes it so obvious who you are is, !Akemi? How short all of your posts are and how you never address anything said to you and how you never reply to anyone who doesn't already agree with you.

What the fuck how is he getting away with this?

No, telling off shipping cancer has always been an Yea Forums thing.

>he
No, it's you, !Akemi. That is not "he". You are referring to yourself in the third person because you think it "triggers" people.

Sean.

Lo and behold.

Attached: 1543593194870 ack.png (979x3337, 571K)

As it was brought up earlier, this is an anonimous board. There's a healthy chance some austists start imitating 'akemi' and 'the guy who tells akemi off' and then it potentially can go on until the end of time, becoming merely a posting style rather than actual personas.

Hey, autismo, the hide function is there for a reason.

Just admit it, "!Akemi" is basically anyone you don't like. Stop it. Get some help.

Wow just wow, that was a really interesting read user even if I didn't read it all thanks for sharing. Now I just feel bad for his parents. Imagine giving birth to a creature like that. If I were them I would put an end to this. Really sad

Attached: 1531441882593.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Im so confused
Can i get a basic gestalt

On ACK check this out. What does this spell?

gridman is boring and ugly shit

Is that Ennis from Baccano on the left?

Naes

You are the one making the thousands of posts per week. You lurk until a madoka or a gridman thread shows up, then you unload the autism.

Hell

Favorite fight is probably alexis vs og gridman and my favorite moment was the entirety of the dream episode due to the imagery and editing

Episode 9 blew me away
The whole chnging OPs made me get a filmbuff boner
Glad I waited for it to end cause I would have bashed my head against the wall waiting for the last episodes.
>Favorite fight
Final fight hands down.
>favorite character
The basist from the OP. god he just goes crazy on the base.

(me)>episode 9 dream sequence
> dream sequence
>final fight
>final fight
There can only be one of us.
Raise your dukes

Attached: 1547291903026.png (368x576, 224K)

It’s one of their best shows. Probbaly my second favorite after KLK.

Fuck off its yours now

ive been lurking gridman threads for like 4 months and still havent watched the show neither plan to

good, don't waste your time. It's literal schlock and even worse than trainwreck in the flopxx.

>Favorite fight.
Gridman and Gridknight vs Nanashi. Everything about that fight was great. Music, choreography and Nanashi’s roar changing from screaming to a twisted laughter.
>Favorite character
Calibur.

Well it's a good toku anime. A genre that I am shocked doesn't get more anime

I really hope the disease that has affected this and madoka threads doesn't affect my favorite anime. These threads are cancer.

>>Favorite fight?
Episode 7, flying Gridman against the Itano Kaiju.
>>Favorite moment?
The dialogue between Akane and Anti in episode 10.

Attached: gridman10.png (1600x800, 426K)

her ass is better

Attached: 35632.png (1032x1457, 1.24M)

Wrong thread.

nope
your shit tier gridman ass cant compete

I see no ass there.

Attached: sample_251d0b73a2d242e5f9057962d726bd4d.jpg (850x600, 90K)

Misaka has the body of a boy and is overrated as fuck.

too bad your shit tier adaptation can't either

she has a nigger ass; misaka has a nice athletic cute ass

Ireland please.

Attached: sample_0fe2052abf4fe6fd4e25db415c9fb84e.jpg (850x1133, 122K)

nigger ass

Just give her a few years to fully develop

This. fucking gridman is overrated waifushit and the girls aren't even good

Attached: 189312302473847.jpg (500x281, 30K)

Are you paying attention user??

Attached: D6tTmNrW0AA-Rpb.jpg (539x960, 70K)

>thread is eight hours old
>!Akemi hasn't stepped away from his PC for more than 35 minutes because he has panic attacks when his threads die and fall to page ten
Imagine your life being that pathetic.

No, !Akemi. You are the one who makes thousands and thousands of posts a week. Because you have an insane need to pretend you're more than one person. You just shit out as many posts as you can, short and substance less, all in order to try and look like more than one person. Because you are brain dead and think "more posts mean more poersons". You're stupid to realize it's actually "more words means more people". If you actually were many people all of your posts would be longer and you'd all act different.

> sample
> sample
You're literally just saving images right now in order to bump your own thread and look like anyone actually wants you here.

get the fuck out then trigger hater

me on the bottem right when you walk in

Attached: 17.jpg (1129x1600, 502K)

Imagine being !Akemi and making literally thousands of posts a week just for the sake of trying to "troll" what you think is a single person.

Have sex.

promare is shit for trannies

all me

>xddd lol check out me epic raildex persona where i still trigger lol bvuz i epic trollolol xdddd!!!!
You're such a pathetic retard.

You will never be an "epic Yea Forums shitposter" and you never fit in no matter how many "memes" you spam.

left - soul

right - sooulless

Again, it's so obvious who you are because you literally can't make a post longer than a few words.

And no, !Akemi. You will never make anyone mad. You don't have the ability to. You are literally a brain dead ape rolling around in its own shit. You don't have the emotional control to make other people mad. You made literally 100s of posts this thread alone because you're so mentally unstable.

>You are literally a brain dead ape rolling around in its own shit.
Kek

fucking NIGGER should've just made porn instead. too much sleep inducing toku cancer and not enough thighs

Attached: roleplaying.jpg (801x770, 90K)

No matter how many posts you make you will never look a like many different people.

tfw will never have rikka as a gf

Attached: 1540732881393.webm (854x480, 534K)

>yuuta is her butler
Sure getting to work for a princess like Rikka is lucky but her wife Akane is even luckier.

Attached: __shinjou_akane_and_takarada_rikka_ssss_gridman_drawn_by_milk_puppy__2cdc92aac0583c3f2110e54c3c07cfc (800x450, 55K)

Attached: 1541301662172.png (516x720, 466K)

I don't know what you think that imagine proves, !Akemi.

And seriously, what will it take to make you accept reality. You are not "triggering" anyone, you will make no one have a seizure.

Not exactly what it will take to make you accept reality. That way I can give it to you, and then you can just kill yourself.

Isn't Rikka jealous of Akane's many boyfriends?

Why do you refuse to get medical treatment for your intense mental disorders?

are you actually so low iq you cant even understand the image?

Attached: 4372743.jpg (210x240, 18K)

This, fuck hetshtters and people pretending this cheap boring shit is good. It's pandering garbage.

im pretty sure you're a single person

>her wiife gets smothered by those breasts every night

Rikka is a lucky woman.

You mean the boyfriends that don't actually exist and you're brain dead for trying to pretend everything should be taken at 100% face value when someone is clearly lying as part of a joke?

I so badly wish your brain functioned correctly.

Are you actually so low iq that easily edited images are proof of something? Are you actually low iq that you can do NOTHING but cry and throw fits over the fact you're called out on samefagging?

>hetshitter doesn't know
lmao

Attached: 1437127804372.jpg (960x800, 224K)

Die !Akemi.

>only one person tells off shitposters who literally openly admit to trying to ruin threads
You have to be actually brain dead.

>gets blown the fuck out
>resorts to just trying to harass people with imagines
This is how you know !Akemi is freaking out and having a mental break down.
You want SO BADLY to think you're "hurting" people with the images you're posting. You literally refuse to accept reality that you're just some pathetic loser.

how do yoy know i'm this akemi guy and not just some random dude worried for your well being? i see you every now and then you write walls upon walls of text, is it not tiresome?

Why do you refuse to answer what it will take to make you accept you're not "triggering" anyone?

Oh right, because you deluding yourself into thinking you make people mad is literally the only thing keeping you alive.

Stop giving him attention.

Attached: bbf96e0015aac9c568d1561891ddd18e.png (764x1200, 747K)

>only one person tells off shitposters who literally openly admit to trying to ruin threads
>You have to be actually brain dead.
where do you think we are?

Attached: 24451.jpg (966x620, 184K)

Thread=saved

and you seem like one person, your vocabulary and typing do not change at all with each reply. if there are more people calling him out, you surely are prominent

>walls of text
You're the only person who gets scared and upset by such a small amount of words, !Akemi.
You have literal autism, so words (communication) scares and upsets you.

>yoy
>know i'm this akemi guy
>i see you every now and then
Because you refuse to type your name correctly.
Because you try to lie over the internet.
Because you're upset by small amounts of words.
Because you intentionally try to change your "posting style".

If only

She's not wearing panties.

Attached: 1517108423815.jpg (481x1000, 153K)

Can't believe pic related is basically canon after the last audio drama

Attached: 1542834297576.jpg (551x523, 91K)

>!Akemi, stop fucking posting and being obsessed with "ack"
>durrr he want my attention lol xddd epic trolol
What is wrong with your brain?
No one wants your attention, everyone wants you dead.

>xddd lol Yea Forums is 4 shitposting lolol xddd
No. Only brain dead redditors think that.

>your vocabulary and typing
You mean normal and correct English? Yeah, that's what most people use.

And you do literally the EXACT SAME THING for six years straight. There are only so many things people can say.

your girls are like TRASH compared to mikoto
look at that scrumptious body mhh

Attached: misaka_mikoto__wallpaper.png (1600x893, 715K)

Shitposting: The thread.

Doesn't matter who is right, everyone that is shitposting in this argument should just stop. No one is winning, you all look like idiots.

Attached: 3ifdamr.png (259x224, 43K)

>You mean normal and correct English?
you have a poor grasp of English, refusing to use semi colons, dashes, and other """advanced""" forms of writing,
you type like this. like a robot, with only commae to stylize.
its incredibly stale and boring.
and easily SPOTABLE with a pinch of CAPITALIZATION

You've been at it for six years and nothing has changed. What makes you think the next thread of a thousand will change things? Genuinely curious.

>You mean normal and correct English? Yeah, that's what most people use.
not on Yea Forums though. and even if that was the case, there would be a few patterns noticeable in your phrasing that go beyond what you call "correct english"
>Because you refuse to type your name correctly.
ok, i'm going to write "!akemi" with an exclamation mark, am I a different person now?
>Because you try to lie over the internet.
huh
>Because you're upset by small amounts of words.
not really a small amount compared to what most people on this site reply
>Because you intentionally try to change your "posting style".
how can you be sure of me being him trying to sell an image and not a different person entirely?
>imagine thinking a typo is an attempt of masking identity

Think of your parents dude you still have time to make things right. Don't make them sadder than they already are. Fix your autism eat some pills

If !Akemi wants you to reply to him, aren't you doing exactly what he wants? What do you hope to accomplish?

Imagine being so mentally ill that trying to "troll" what you think is a single person over Yea Forums is what consumes literally your whole life.

>xddd lol RAILDEX PERSONA LOLOLOL XDD

Stop trying so hard to intentionally change your "posting style", !Akemi. It will fool literally no one.

>What makes you think the next thread of a thousand will change things?
Because you'll die first, !Akemi. You over work yourself to death in an attempt to "troll" on Yea Forums. You literally do nothing but spam write short shitposts all day and try and hard as you can to look like more than one person.

Imagine replying to a post 4 times because you so fucking ass hurt by it.
Like, really, imagine being THAT upset and having so little control over your brain and emotions that you try to damage control by replying to FOUR times.

>d- durrrr autism durrrr
Why would my parents think anything negative about fighting against a genuine shithead on the internet? What do you tell your parents? Oh right, they never talk to you, because they hate you like everyone else.

>how can you be sure of me being him
Because you're consumed with replying just for the sake of replying. And of course, you are consumed with shitposting and trying to harass "ack".

No, what !Akemi wants is to think he shitposted people into submission.
He thinks that everyone should just ignore what they don't personally like and give a safe space hug box.

So, his goal here is
>if someone replies to me i will shitpost harder to teach them a lesson about replying to things!
>i will trigger them with images because i am an epic troll, that'll teach'em not to reply me and let me have my safe space!
>DURRRR IGNOTER WUT U NO LEIK!!!!!
!Akemi doesn't care about replies, he cares about thinking he "wins" by any means.

>Oh right, they never talk to you, because they hate you like everyone else.
That's why im telling you to take your pills. Maybe then they wouldn't hate you

>imagine not thinking this qualifies as a wall of text

>not really a small amount compared
The irony is that you actually type more, you just spread it out over more posts.

reminder that ack and !akemi are the same person

Attached: 1545617623158.png (1280x1198, 1.37M)

>He's been fighting himself for years
KINO

Imagine not thinking all of these posts put together isn't a "wall of text".

Just because you make a ton of small shitposts to try and look like more than one person doesn't mean you aren't still typing a lot.

>xddd lol ur projecting lolol xddd
!Akemi, do you realize that not once in SIX YEARS have you ever actually given proof "ack" is real OR explained why "he" is actually something bad?

I liked it a lot since I'm big on tokushit. Gridman needs to hit your shit taste with his fixer beam.

And yet another set of posts by you, !Akemi.

And as always, no one will ever fall for your retardation.

>people have been telling off shipping cancer shitposts since this site was made
>the name "ack" only started when !Akemi got here
>somehow for ten years "ack" didn't exist even though everything "ack" does was happening on the site

>

How much has ack spent on vpns at this point?

Imagine thinking that posting a wojak image does anything other than make you look brain dead.

How many years of your life have you lost in both time and health by being consumed with trying to "troll" "ack"?
At least 4 years worth of time. Because you spend at least 16 hours at day at the very least thinking about "ack" and posting about "him".

>all of these posts were made by me
sure thing dude

Attached: everyone.jpg (978x1152, 171K)

Hundreds of thousands. That's nothing to him because his folks are loaded.

Probably all of his savings that's why his family hates him and wants nothing to do with him

>That's nothing to him because his folks are loaded.
>Not even all the money in the world cAN fix his autism
SAD

Nice

>give a single reason
lack of evidence

I too want Rikka to pulverize me with an MK.23

For use of the OG Yume no Hero theme during the final battle, SSSS Gridman is, by default, no less than a 8/10 series. As for the rest of the one-cour show itself: the pacing was quite good, characters were endearing due to their interactions and the small cast size, the CG was high-quality, and overall, the series carried a profound respect for its source material. It's one of the greatest sequel series in anime/toku. Easily a solid 8.5/10 even without my meme ruling regarding the inclusion of the Gridman OP.

Attached: 1542231175041.gif (720x400, 520K)

dear god

Nutted to the akane phone gif from the same episode many times.

fuck, here we go again

Akane and Rikka still print money.

Attached: D6ut51aVUAEdIqD.jpg large.jpg (828x1792, 169K)

I saw that app being advertized on youtube a little while ago
Good to see them destroying the competition.

What does the app do?
or what do you do with it?

alarm
Rikka and akane wake you up

Oh...
Otaku money sure is easy to milk.

wow that rikka is cute

The Prisma Illya alarm, one of the very first alarms they developed, absolutely killed it as well.

That app dev is going places.

check the prices of the eva shop
nice! happy for him

Rikka and Yuta make such a cute couple I want to fuck both of them

Oh wow. It is still happening.

I will give all the attention he needs!

ACK ACK
Post some crack?l!
ACK ACK
Let's attack!
ACK ACK
We harass!!!!
ACK!!!!!!!!!!

Oh look, you replied to the OP (your own thread), again, because you quite literally have nothing else in your life and just insanely bad want it to look like someone agrees with you.

Everyone hates you, !Akemi. And no one wants your attention.

That last word.

Anyone remember those retarded theories that Rikka was pregnant?

Imagine being Austin and literally your whole life revolving around trying to harass what you think is a single person over Yea Forums.

>!Akemi. It has nothing to do with who likes who. It has to do with how you act. You will NEVER accept that "ack" is not real, that what you think is "ack" has been on this site since it was made. You will ALWAYS cry that you're called !Akemi instead of actually addressing what people say to you. And you will always try to claim that "ack" is something "bad" without ever actually explaining yourself. These are what define you, !Akemi.

>people have been telling off shipping cancer shitposts since this site was made
>the name "ack" only started when !Akemi got here
>somehow for ten years "ack" didn't exist even though everything "ack" does was happening on the site

!Akemi logic
>lololol xddd im gonna troll ack bcuz he's obsessed with akemi!!!!
>said while spending literally every waking second of his life thinking about "ack"

!Akemi logic 2
>lololol xdd ack schizo bcuz he think everyone (all my personas) are akemi
>said while thinking that everyone in the world who has a problem with bad posts is "ack"

Every single one of !Akemi's posts will follow that formula. Literally not a single one of the posts he's made in the past six years doesn't fall under this set of parameters.

This is what !Akemi is attempting to accomplish.
>if someone replies to me i will shitpost harder to teach them a lesson about replying to things!
>i will trigger them with images because i am an epic troll, that'll teach'em not to reply me and let me have my safe space!
>DURRRR IGNOTER WUT U NO LEIK!!!!!
!Akemi doesn't care about replies, he cares about thinking he "wins" by any means.

I attack. I harass. And now I am going to act worse than ever on /u/ cause I know you don't go there anymore.

I have already won. The shitpost thread stayed up and you did nothing.

SEEK.
MEDICAL.
HELP.

I
GOT
LAST
WORD

No, everyone who's against you has won.
Because you've literally destroyed your own life.

And no, !Akemi, you are not on a train on your way to work, you're not even outside of your room.

The "durrr lolol xddd cross link thread im super obnoxious" persona doesn't make you look like more than one person.

No one but fucking you cares about having the last word, !Akemi.
You refuse to accept this because shitposting is literally all you have in your life.

I am outside.

Attached: IMG_20190517_1416061.jpg (5216x2934, 1.56M)

>it is the year 2029
>i, shizo user... am not forgotten

I have decided to bait the ACK-kun
No turning back.
No turning back.

Best thread on Yea Forums, put me in the screencap

>xddd lol i asid schizo i so fucking epic lolol xddd lol
No, !Akemi, you're just a cringy fucking retard.

Sean

is an ios only app?

Not him

Attached: Untitled.png (1008x1288, 1.75M)

That’s some good looking trash

based

I love that mods are actually defending this thread from the schizo instead of just deleting the thread.
Gridman was a gift

He is dead though from complications related to constantly high blood pressure, cortisol, a sedentary lifestyle and sleep deprivation.
How can a fucking leaf obtain this app?

kek

This happens every gridman thread
This one isn't special enough to get it's own screenshot.

Yeah that was fun.
I still don’t understand what the fuck her problem was and still feel Rikka and Yuta’s relationship plot got sidelined so Trigger could forever milk the yuritards.
Pandering got front row ahead of good character development.
Perhaps I’m just bitter that the lack of any concrete development allowed that retard to delude himself and inflict his illness onto what were once comfy and enjoyable threads.

Attached: 11A2AE4F-C8C2-4141-AC3E-6FC26BFDD6A9.jpg (1291x2048, 339K)

do you think he's underage? that can't be sane if he's actually an adult
>implying rikka isn't having a baby yuta

He’s been at it for 5-6 years, and is old enough to have learned proficient enough Japanese to translate yuri doujins.
He cannot be younger than his mid twenties, and I think he’s in his early thirties now.

I want to give Akane my special dog

Way better than fucking Kiznaiver that's for sure

>all thread
>nothing this glorious.

Attached: redofaito.jpg (400x395, 28K)

what a weird faggot

I don't know anything about either of them but I ain't saying shit.
There's something I need to upload tomorrow and those guys are pretty trigger happy about reporting

I want both CIA agent Rikka and Operator Rikka to interrogate me.

I love how !Akemi openly proves how mentally ill he is all by himself.

>ask !Akemi what proof he will accept that he's not making anyone mad
>LITERALLY REFUSES TO EVER actually answer the question
This means that in !Akemi's mind there is literally NOTHING that will convince him he's not making anyone mad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
>Delusions are strong beliefs against reality or held despite contradictory evidence
!Akemi has LITERAL brain damage and mental disorderts. He can't not accept reality.

>xdd lol i love that the mods are not actually delting the thread made by a ban evader so epic lolol
Sure is funny how these two "new posters" showed up as soon as !Akemi's "im on the bus" persona got banned. Almost like it's literally the exact same person.

It's also funny how you're trying to pretend "ack" is the "schizo" and the problem when you, !Akemi, out right admit you're trying to act badly on purpose and ruin threads.

Reminder that the company put the entire series up for free viewing on their YouTube channel.

Fuck you. This ugly boring shit has nothing on Kiznaiver.

>Kiznaiver
kek, that's not exactly a high bar

Yeah, Jizznavel was even worse.