Shingeki No Kyojin

I hate being left in the dark. What are Eren's current motivations? The only major hint we have for now is that he doesn't agree with Zeke's vision, but it doesn't help us that much. Isayama probably left little hints for us somewhere to indicate what his objective is, outside of the final panel of course. In the first place, what the fuck pressed him to do this or to release the audio of the final chapter in a few months? Now every retard that speaks Japanese/who has access to this kind of thing will come on the internet, spoiling everything. And I don't expect anons here to use the spoiler tag because you're all faggots who only care about the shippingfaggotry and the meltdown when Isayama will spoonfeed the father's identity.

Where do you think the story is heading? Eren will eat all the 9 titans in order to seal Ymir's curse, thus killing Armin in the process and leaving Falco to be titanized without any possibility of recovery? How about Gabi, who was shoehorned in our face since the beginning of the Marley arc? Will she develop a twisted mentor-student relationship with Eren, in order to become the girl in his dreams at the beginning? How about those time-loop theories? Time to discuss, anons. Also post nice parallels or foreshadowing elements. We often meme that Isayama is a hack but honestly he's actually a great writer and has a clear direction of where he wants to take the story, that's nice. Still there were a few mistakes, serumbowl being the biggest among the little asspulls in RtS or the fact that nobody even mentioned the possibility of using Zeke as a serial impregnator for royal children as soon as he he sets foot on the Island, instead of using a woman every nine months. It's not really practical.

Attached: parallels.png (1080x540, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTx87ghJlE0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
youtu.be/bQhwP8z7R5k
youtu.be/ODnX-_cia_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EHcucks killed the hype.

God Isayama art is so fucking average. Getting rejected by a weekly magazine was the best thing to ever happen to him

>reverse raping Zeke

Attached: 1557346412703.jpg (884x1300, 381K)

>What are Eren's current motivations?
I honestly think it's destroying everything outside Paradis with the colossals desu desu

>making 2 threads
dumb EHfag

Literally mental illness, you are sick

This. They somehow can't fathom the farmer being the father and they're trying to shit up the threads even the board since then.
EH was never the plot, it was debunked when the MPs revealed who was the father. Eren pimped Historia.

Attached: grim_reminder.png (1482x2415, 3.4M)

The final will be something like this
>Eren has the power of the 7 titans
>Armin knows he is next so he leaves to the only place he knows. To annie prison.
>Unfortunately for Armin, evil mastermind Eren had already anticipated Armin moves, so he is just waiting for him there
>"H-uh!? Eren!? what are you doing here?", says scared Armin
>"Armin you useless cunt! Are you here once again to masturbate in front of annie?", says agressive eren
>And so, Eren with his new power thanks to eating armored titan, decrystalizes Annie and rapes her in front of Armin like Griffith did to Casca
So yeah, something like this

This one will at least filter the shippers or other degenerates. OP clearly wishes to discuss the plot compared to you, dumb fujo.

Attached: 1540675641394.jpg (397x711, 110K)

>the meltdown when Isayama will spoonfeed the father's identity.
You're implying he didn't make it clear for us already?
Farmer is the father. Eren left for Marley and she became pregnant after that.

Dumb AAfag

How can you hear this if it's not animated? Checkmate.

Attached: manga is the better format they said.png (1068x474, 1.22M)

>How can you hear this if it's CUT
FTFY

Complete global flattening

FUCK OFF dollfag

>implying it won't be cut for more Ackerhacks scene

Are you retarded? I don't ship shit and even I can see Eren is the real father. SnKtards proving they should be out of Yea Forums, how can you be so dumb to fall for the obvious MP? Now call me attackonweeb retarded shipperfaggot

Attached: Kirua.gif (500x459, 248K)

>can't even make a screencap properly
You fujos/EMshits are pretty retarded and need to be purged for good.

>Attackonweeb

>This is the Snktard level

>makes request
>spergs when it is granted

Sorry snktard you can't see that Eren introduced his dick inside the queen. Do you need Hunterchads to explain your shitty manga again?

Not the same user, and no way fag. Sperg elsewhere.

>mumble x mumble

this makes sense, honestly. how else did MP come up with the plan to feed zeke to historia if she was pregnant before SC even went to Marley. historia is at least 6 months pregnant. and i dont really imagine SC was at marley for longer than two months

>Not the same user

What killed the hype?

Two threads.

Who cares? Reiner will just wipe the floor with him again

>falco turns into mindless titan
>beaten reiner sacrifices himself for falco
>falco tries to attack eren
>gabi stops him because he will obviously die
>eren starts the rumbling

when is the chad colossal going to make an appearance?

Attached: Colossus_Titan_character_image_%28Armin_Arlert%29.png (570x570, 462K)

did you speedread last chapter or what? armin isn’t going nuclear for the rest of the story.

in 3 chapters

Anyone got "O my warhammer powers" pic?

Attached: wht.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

Thanks my dude

Attached: 12425.png (423x427, 215K)

Attached: 1530221010964.jpg (640x640, 67K)

great is going a bit far, the bar is just so low for the actual writing in mainstream manga that isayama looks like the next timeless novelist by comparison

Same as ever, since Maggath said "He is the same as ever", and Xaver was pitching when he met Zeke, and Zeke trained Colt in tge same way. Difference is:
>Zeke was already a natural pitcher
>Zeke was a trained soldier since childhood
>Zeke royal blood made him into Marley's most dangerous weapon

Attached: 1555534968386.jpg (1114x2011, 1.98M)

Colt will be killed and Falco will be titanized.
As the only non-titan Marleyan Eldian left present, Eren will use the Coordinate to brainwash Gabi into becoming his disciple.

Post more parallels, please. This manga is fucking great man

Attached: Eren and Historia.png (1682x1216, 2.54M)

>Colt will be killed and Falco will be titanized.
No, These fags will be the two brothers that will change the world.

And Falco will be the first flying titan.

What did the original titan look like? Was it huge like colossal? Did it have armor or fur, was it female? Was it a giant cart?

Please don't post this

If the panels with Ymir/devil are true then he looked like Eren's and Ymir's Titan

sex with Sasha

t. Connie

Attached: episode_53.jpg (800x450, 190K)

Oh no, delete this before half the thread gets an aneurysm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEimtiredEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looking like a Chad even in his final moments. At least Nile is there to take care of his kids.

I will leak the episode

How do I achieve as swole of a neck as Historia?

Thank you user.

yelena is a fujofag who loves incest bl
why does everyone love her again

Attached: 1538912447108.jpg (1045x1029, 381K)

Source on this rico? Been seeing it a lot

>why does everyone love her again
She's based as fuck.

>why does everyone love her again
what?

I'm just here for the eventual mass EH suicide when the audio drops. Hang tight Ichiruki/Narusaku bros, another fandom is joining you soon.

Junior High

How will Reiner react when he learn about Krista being the Queen and her pregnancy?

Attached: tra9fpnlqrx21.png (1009x1058, 1.19M)

Is it as bad as everyone says it is?

Attached: 1534803626921.jpg (291x290, 24K)

yes

Shit. Not the answer I was hoping for.

>yelena is a fujofag who loves incest bl
I see nothing wrong with this

I actually don't know I just felt like it would be fun to respond to you quickly.

Attached: 1556973680513.jpg (1280x720, 391K)

Hunt down the farmer and make him pay

IMAGINE, no wait, CONCEPTUALIZE, just VISUALIZE a 90 kilo hard working, honest man, coming home from a long day of feeding cows and making hay stacks, all dirty and sweaty. He didn't release all his energy, but luckily he has a cute wife waiting at home. This sweaty, hairy, farming bastard sticks his rural cock and his blond balls all the way up inside her royal pussy. Just IMAGINE.

go watch it yourself and don't ask others for opinions, loser.

Attached: 100492948.png (614x540, 350K)

Farmer King will save the world

Hansi is best girl!

Attached: adbaeb3473558f155f1522.jpg (3000x1735, 442K)

>implying this won't just sound like fat people walking music

Attached: 23409863.png (710x754, 694K)

>Turning based Yii into your shit tier cringe edit
Mother fucker.

Attached: 1529555961268.png (533x800, 402K)

Fuck off Pigmin
Levi will kill her

Attached: BertoltChildrenOfThedevil.jpg (667x791, 227K)

>based Yii
Haha

Attached: YelenaKek.png (961x970, 643K)

Absolutely cute tier

Attached: 1528900204789.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

No, Godvi will FUCK her.

bold to assume his dick still works

Attached: LevisBlade.png (396x632, 200K)

no it's just sort of middling

the real crime is that we got a marley arc continuation of it instead of more spoof

Post Trost and Marley Spoof would be amazing

Farmerposting left a little bad taste into my mouth. Allow me to correct the balance.

Attached: Royals.jpg (1152x1041, 351K)

Best pair.

Attached: 1558022639141.jpg (700x980, 302K)

Do people not understand the gravity of Eren interrupting military meetings multiple times in defense of Historia?

Spoof > Chuugakkou any day but it gave me this and it makes me happy

Attached: smallreminder.png (576x343, 279K)

>Rivaille will rape Pixisu

Eren is so fucking hot. I can totallly understand why Mikasa wants him to fuck her so badly.

>Attackonweeb

She doesn't want to fuck him, tho.

>Mikasa wants him to fuck her so badly.
user, she wants to fuck him into the ground, she doesn't want to be fucked by him.

Fuck off, Jean

Not really a parallel, but I like seeing the way they behave in similar situations.

Attached: questions.png (2172x678, 1.43M)

Of course she doesn't

Attached: 108 mikasa.png (185x296, 71K)

But they are like siblings...

Attached: Siblings.png (540x292, 194K)

Here is another siblings pair running.

Attached: TheFuture.png (1104x2016, 2.09M)

Why Mikasa looks so ugly in the manga?

SHE'S GONNA PUMP OUT EREH'S TWIN CHILDREN

Ponytailkasa a cute though

Best Kasa

He died over 30 chapters ago.

based ponytailkasa bros. bedheadkasa is also cute
cringe and bluepilled

>bedheadkasa
Also an excellent Kasa

That's why the child in the picture has boys and girls eyelashes. It's a symbolic embrace with his twin children. The final panel mystery has been unveiled.

Attached: YouAreFree.jpg (1152x2048, 328K)

Faggot.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>bedheadkasa
That's a nice Kasa as well

>Imagine wasting your time on an image board to post how much you love a relationship between two fictional characters, while you will continue to be a fat virgin

>you will continue to be a fat virgin
No need to project your shortcomings on us, user.

I can because I was born into this world

>Girl twin is Sigfried
>Boy twin is Sigurd
ISAYAMAAAA

I rabu Ereh

Attached: Cmjmpp-UcAE-Enq.jpg (450x600, 30K)

t.zeke

T. Hisutoria

I'm not fat though.

Attached: 1544110498444.png (2048x1024, 1.44M)

DANGER ZONE

Attached: 1552614808156.jpg (640x640, 64K)

way to make me want to kill myself, user.

Attached: oOtoTSB.gif (500x281, 746K)

Wait what the fuck? Did the anime cut Armin's "just kidding" scene?

You're weak

Attached: 1527150909146.png (500x319, 72K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the whole thing fall apart if we consider that Eren has been in Marley for months if not years? I think EH would be a good combo but unless I'm missing something, it just doesn't make sense

Attached: 1557507754137.png (495x459, 306K)

Anime leaks WHEN. I want 240p Erwin charge with spic subs and Russian dub I don’t even care

Attached: 13DD6534-7F9F-46C1-B637-32247D3E0AC8.jpg (443x893, 155K)

THEY CUT CONNIE'S JOKE

>cannot refute the virgin part
KEK
E
K

Attached: monoma_2.jpg (560x560, 296K)

all we know he is been for marley for at least much less than 10 months

It'll probably be in the next episode.

What chapter do they say that? To me, when Mikasa tells him to come home during the grim reminder, it seemed like he had been gone for a while. You're probably right but I can't remember the chapter

If it isn't, I'm shooting up a thread

who cares,

>if not years
Ok, now you're retarded. Zackley and a lot of people have mentioned that he met with Yelena during the festival that they had in Paradis 10 months ago.
Zackley also said that the meetings started 10 months ago, meaning that he left paradis later.
For what we saw in the Marley arc we know that he was in Marley for at least 2.5 months.

Mikasa Is a lucky girl

First of all we have Mikasa's flashback that is 1 year before actual time, then the fact that the meeting between Eren and yelena happened in the railroad opening ceremony which is 10 months ago, and Pixis and Zackley mentioned that Eren have been doing meetings with other Jeagerists, which most probably took some time to do

The shoted anons

Thank you friends, my faith is restored

Attached: 1557517360588.jpg (510x798, 106K)

Are there even motivations anymore?
Isn't it just a series of random things happening at this point?
It's like game of thrones, everyone is busy out games of thronesing eachother but nobody knows what the fuck is going on anymore or what purpose there is to any of it, its just going on and on with no end forever and ever like this sentence
and you'll still read the next chapter because you're invested, just like you read this spoiler you nosy little fuck,

thought this was armin!

t.speedreader

Ok:
>1 year ago
Mikasa's flashback railroad, It's clearly summer

>10 months ago
Both Yelena and Eren are wearing hoodies, obviously not summer

>???
Hisu/Ereh/Farmer flashback, Erem has the hoddie and Hisu is wearing warn clothing

>?? ch93
You can see Eren arriving to Marley at the same time in which the warriors arrived

>??? Falco/Eren chat
You can see a three blooming, spring is starting

>Liberio atack and the 1 month timeskip

I'll have you know I do pretty alright for myself, but yes I am still a huge closet loser at the end of the day

Are you retarded or you aren't actually reading the series?

I mean in a grander literary sense dipshit.
There's only 1 group which is even in a position to execute anything right now (everyone else is either dead or played like a fiddle) and their plan is at best a mass geno-suicide which obviously isn't going to happen.
The closest thing this manga had to a motivation was the basement, when exhausted they quadrupled down on backstory and lore, threw in 4 dozen new charcters and started spinning it's wheels in mud.
Where are we going? Rumble? Ok rumble then, its just like Eren with the gun if they were going to shoot they would have fucking shot already, this is what is happening to the plot.

I have thought for a while that Eren may only want to use use the rumbling as a deterrent, for similar reasons that real world countries try to acquire nukes to deter (usually American) interventionism. However, the problem with that theory is that real-world nuclear proliferation has tended to discourage direct confrontation as a result of MAD, an arrangement which is obviously not currently applicable to the world of SnK. One-sided acquisition of the rumbling would probably escalate the conflict in a realistic scenario since the side that acquires it loses nothing by using it.

The hint is in the start of the manga + the final panel drawing he revealed. Eren is crying, because he's having a vision of the future (via the coordinate) of his daughter. Yes, Eren will have a daughter. And since the child looked like Mikasa, then we can assume that the child is Eren and hers.

Eren's goal is to trick Zeke and use the founding titans power to do the rumbling and then he'll kill and eat all the remaining titans and use the founding titans power to end the curse of ymir once and for all. Eren hates titans and that's never changed. Eren hates the enemies that have left him chained. The greatest enemies are Marley and the curse of Ymir. He plans on ending both

Eren explicitly doesnt want a MAD situation since doing so means passing down titans indefinitely in order to maintain use of the coordinate. Whatever his plan is, the goal is pretty explicitly to end the conflict between Paradis and the outside world permanently.

Eren didn't had the coordinate during ch1 and he's dying in 4 years, the girl in the first panel doesn't looks like a 4 yo and why would she call her "Ereh" instead of "Papa".
Also, That was removed from the anime, was remplaced with diferent visions (which fit more with what is currently happening) and has never been mentioned anymore.
That girl is a lot more likely to be Gabo or something.

>Still thinking that Isayama of all people will remove the curse and gave Eren a 100% happy ending

>And since the child looked like Mikasa, then we can assume that the child is Eren and hers.

Attached: 1544412401505.png (1235x878, 1.35M)

This has to be bait

the deterrence plan is the 50 year plan, everything happening now is because of eren strenuously objecting to that plan

I'm like 101% sure that panel is of mikasa in the future (considering she has short hair now, and the first thing he says is "when did your hair get so long?").

>zeke with euthanazia
>eren with freedom
>marley with genocide and imperialism
>warriors with survival
You are a fucking retard.
Also eren can do whatever he wants with the coordinate, he will betray zeke, the how is the biggest question.

The ultimate redpills:
The man in the final panel is Zeke holding his niece, She will be born in a date near him dying from the curse
Eren dies and the last thing he sees is Gabi saying "see you later, Eren"

The "girl" clearly didn't had a scar and i doubt that is a "Isayama forgot xd" considering that Mikasa gets that scar in ch8 and Isayama planned a lot of stuff from ch1.
She looked like a little kid too.

>That was removed from the anime
Not canon
>Eren didn't had the coordinate during ch1
Dear speedreader, Eren and all children of Ymir are linked to the coordinate. It doesn't matter if you have one of the 9 titans or not

>Not canon
Isayama said that the animu is the real version of the story, not joking.

>Eren didn't had the coordinate during ch1
paths are unstuck in time

The girl looked young. She was around the same age as Mikasa at the start of the manga. So it can't be her in the future.
No, Eren will die. Shortly after his child is born

>Warriors could have scattered already and lived out the rest of their lives in peace, they're still the dogs of Marley except with Marley decapitated they're just doing RANDOM SHIT under Reiner's false sense of justice
>Eren hasn't said shit, he just goes with the flow of the only faction (zeke's) because they treat him like god and goes into trap fights because he's bored.
>Marley can't do shit right now
>majority of the main characters are in prison, unable to advance the plot they have become a group of gag characters and exposition reaffirmers

LOL RUSSIAN MOBLIT SOUNDS SO SHIT
I would fuck Berbs Gop voice tho
youtube.com/watch?v=jTx87ghJlE0

But Zeke has wavy hair?

moblit sounds like a npc

>that thumbnail
kek goddammit that panel/shot still gets me every time

But... Eren and Monkey Trouble have been working toward Rumble the whole time.

Is this like, the first piece of fiction you have ever read?

The hairstyle of final-panel-guy is exactly the same that Zeke had during the flashback in ch110.
He has shorter hair now which is falseflag, remember that Historia is giving birth in some months which is enough time for Zeke's hair to grow.

>Warriors could have scattered
SO yeah, everyone was right about you, you actually don't read the series on top of being retarded.

>bertolto
Why do they use the engrish pronunciation?

>The girl looked young. She was around the same age as Mikasa at the start of the manga. So it can't be her in the future.
You can't tell for sure, you can't see her eyes.
It's a fade-out, like a memory or something, so the perhaps the remembered details aren't perfect.
Or maybe it's like tatami galaxy where he keeps resetting because he never realizes mikasa was his perfect waifu all along.

Why do Russians do anything?

What the fuck? Why DIDN’T they just use Zeke for impregnating random (lucky) wallwomen? There has to be an explanation for this. It will kill some of my enjoyment if there isn’t.
As for the ending/tying up plotlines I hope there was an actual devil or divine being taken earthly form that OG Ymir had contact with, and it would be cool as shit if Eren’s titan form was like it reincarnated with its god powers.

Wtf are you even saying? The tip of the hairs are literally different from the final panel man and Zeke's hair has more lines starting from the top.

>Implying Zeke will ever inseminate anything other than his hand

I need more memes of it

Attached: 60EB8766-B1CA-41D1-A6E5-14BFA32BFD36.png (300x380, 141K)

No it's just that usually when you read fiction there's some sort of grander overarching point in the horizon.
Eg. in dark tower he has to get to the dark tower.
Eg. in the lord of the rings because good has to conquer evil.
Eg. in attack on titan because eventually at some point someone is going to have to reset everything, it's gone on too far and too long.
I just hope to god we don't get a third arc of gantz catastrophe before they end it.

Now this is reaching.

>You can't tell for sure, you can't see her eyes.
Yes, you can,
Compare ch1 girl with the Mikasa post-timeskip from the next chapter, She clearly has child-proportions.

Is it just me or does the way they sequence the shots of the burst itself kinda drag? it feels oddly cut with the light lingering in frame for so long before the burst

>someone is going to have to reset everything
???

>Eren we've spent the last 30 chapters really developing the politics outside the walls, and life inside the walls
>>why
>so that we can rumble the shit out of it
This makes no sense, why didn't they just do it 30 chapters ago.

>He doesn't know about freedom

Attached: 1557579106356.jpg (459x630, 37K)

>keeps mashing the reset button on the world

The discussion is pointless, this is just a sketch after all.

Attached: zXD5KnS.png (738x581, 396K)

Even without her eyes, she looks the same as the Mikasa Eren sees save for her hair is slightly shorter.

Because Isayama drew her to look like his insectoid wife

20% chance its Jeans baby

Attached: JeanHat.png (144x329, 52K)

What is the grand overarching point in a book like All Quiet? Or its sequel even more so?

The fuck are you talking about? Seriously.

It's Mikasa and JeanEren's baby

Jean’s 9” horse penis!

Mikasa always looks the same to Eren like human garbage
When Eren saved mikasa and thereby met her the first time she had long hair, and he'll be dead before he has a mikasa daughter. It fundamentally has to be old Mikasa.

The real ultimate redpill is that Grisha is the father of Historia's baby.

has only ever been inside his mom

Attached: 1558016326937.png (418x624, 507K)

That Moblit hurts me but Armin sounds really good

>Armin sounds really good
He's a grade A+ whiny bitch no matter the language, right?

haha got it, it's because Jean was inside his mom when he was a fetus! Right?

>All Quiet
War is bad and the only escape from it is the grim release of death
>Road back
You'll wish you died in war if your country lost.
Obviously in both those cases it's more of a historic period piece where there's no particular meaning in plot, it's more like a story within a grander plot (the war, post war life).

No Zackly
No me

>Right?
_____No, they fuk_______

He sounds the same in every language

Attached: KarenGun.png (128x108, 28K)

So, a grade A+ whiny bitch.

Yes

Attached: ArminSleepy.jpg (473x737, 213K)

Jesus christ look at it. Cute beadheadkasa tho

You realize it was Grisha's mission to secure a future for the Eldian people

Grisha is inside Eren

Eren was inside Historia

thats genius whiny bitch to you marley scum!!

>genius

Attached: 1531690434335.jpg (1275x911, 93K)

>Manga starts with "to you, 2000 years in the future"
>zeke's team explain in full exposition to the prisoners that the goal is to turn zeke and eren into religious figures
So it's obvious this is eventually going to turn out to be a japanese retelling of the story of christ.
I figured from the start Eren was jesus which seems to be panning out but I'm worried that he's going to turn out to be judas since zeke is divine/royal blood.
Alternatively historia's kid might be jesus.
Opinions?

Well, you've got a point there... However, I had a meeting with my girlfriend two hours ago.

Attached: ehfamily.png (648x226, 182K)

Hans is manlet's ocean

Attached: Manlets tea.png (749x882, 682K)

Ok but those are themes and moral messages, the things you've been talking about are in-universe character goals

>imagine wasting your time creating children who will suffer in this cruel world

Attached: 1557503785050.png (248x222, 78K)

>same time
B-based

have sex.

Attached: 1507580431512.png (204x204, 56K)

Piece of shit coward, because of people like him the world is like it is right now.

When is colossol edition 5 getting released? Can't wait to read Marley kino on big pages with great quality.

It should be some time this year, probably pre-orders in the next few months, release in sept/oct

So why will Eren betray Zeke?

Grisha was right, though. Zeke will save the world.

Kek, I didn't notice it.

Based.

based eren having sex, gaining height and getting a clue

Zeke wants to kill Eren's kid, Eren's gonna use Zeke to make sure that never happens

Boyega will free Armin and Ackerhax

Sex with Annie

Attached: Best Girl exposed.png (1143x1600, 1.04M)

Isn't that from some AA spread? No wonder she looks like shit

SEX
WITH
ANNIE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: Best Girl panties.jpg (1250x1754, 398K)

If only he didn't die

Attached: BertoltSad.png (621x733, 537K)

That's more like it

No, he doesn't.

LH sadly won't happen (too good to be true) but Isayama skipping their interactions would be a waste, manlet actually improves when he is not in muh revenge/muh fujobait mode. I liked the manlet and Mikasa part

Hope it doesn't take one year break like edition 4.

He wants to stop Eldian's giving birth

I had forgotten how much deterrence is discussed in chapter 107. I still don't rule out Eren following some variation of a deterrence-based plan that addresses his concerns, but I admit I could be way off base. I would subscribe to the idea that he's pursuing the world flattening plan were it not for the way he talks about it in chapter 100, which makes it sound like a hypothetical that he would prefer to avoid but perhaps does not rule out.

Attached: Ch_100.jpg (1060x588, 167K)

Because there is no freedom in your people being forced to die out

Even with all 3 wall's worth of titans, it would take a hell of a long time for them to destroy literally every bit of resistance in the entire world

it's possible, but i just don't see how it could be reconciled with what his moral positions have been. i'm also not 100% that he just wants to rumble the world and be done with it, but its hard to say at this point what viable alternatives to those two basic courses of action are.

Can someone explain Zeke's current ideals and plans? I forgot.

He wants to kill all the Eldians and Marleyans

Attached: ZekePatT.png (708x800, 726K)

It's not about killing everyone, it's enough to just destroy the infrastructure to destroy the civilized world, not to mention the ecological catastrophe it would also be.

he wants to protect everyone's purity

That's what I meant by resistance

They may be super tall but they still have to walk everywhere, right?

He wanted to sterilize Eldians while still maintaining the rumble to deter other countries until Eldians peacefully go extinct

If anything people would be nonstop fucking knowing they are facing extinction on top of being sterile.

>That right page
Yelena’s alarm bells should be going off constantly.

Yes but they cannot be stopped, there is just too many, maybe people would be able to retreat underground and wait for it to be over but that would still mean setting the world back to the stone age.

Yeah, but he will born and he's part of his plan. Because he wants to use him and the power of the founder as a deterrent in order the protect Paradis until everyone is dead.

Checked. Was she even there?

Holy shit, these threads are actually readable when the """"anti-shipperfag""" is sleeping

What about boats?

Yes, yelena was there when Eren defended Historia, which is why maybe she made that weird expression when she talked about Historia's pregnancy

What about them? You can't survive on the sea for who knows how long till the titans stop if they even stop, going underground is the best bet and even then that is assuming they eventually will stop.

Can I get a chapter/page reference?

Zeke's plan is literally perfect. Paradis is completely fucked if they don't follow his idea.

She's pregnant not dead

>Paradis is completely fucked
What? They are fucked if they follow his idea, what the fuck.

jean is so handsome in his kenny cosplay

Chapter 107

Attached: 025.jpg (1066x1600, 434K)

Why keep Eren's motives hidden for do long? Same with the pregnancy subplot. it has done more harm than good to the fsndom, especially the pregnancy subplot.

I'm sure people could figure out a way to make life on the ocean permanent, and the ocean is most of the world so it's not like the titans can watch every single shoreline at all times. People would survive but they would be confined to the seas in the way the Eldians were confined to the walls

Well the whole nihilism/antinatal worldview Zeke has explains why he never had any kids, but it doesn’t explain why no one ever suggesting or wondering about it.

so what you're saying is that snk is actually just a gargantia prequel

TY. Yep she's there. Maybe she didn't go HAM because she trusted in Zeke's plans?

>more harm than good to the fsndom
Imagine thinking that fucking matters, kill yourself tumblrite
What the hell? You can certainly NOT survive on the ocean, there is no conceivable way to do it, what the hell are you smoking.

>Anime is still airing
>Isayama is afraid of the reactions
I agree that no matter who the father the way Isayama handled it actually did more harm to the narrative than good. Keeping it a mystery for a year was a retarded idea and characters like AMJC looked like assholes for the sake of the ambiguity

Based and blackpilled.

Did you even read the whole post? There's no way the titans can watch every mile of coastline at all times, so unless Eren wants to destroy literally all life on earth, people will be able to make resupply stops

>in two months we will know who this is beyond a shadow of a doubt
Are you ready, anons?

Attached: pq.png (192x392, 62K)

I wish he'd stated the father early or at least wasn't so autistically obsessive about hiding every detail and keeping people from talking about it. I know MPs have no work ethic but it shouldn't take 12-16 hrs to go check on your pregnant queen during a time of crisis.

Zeke probably castrated himself already. If his spinal fluid powers is so valuable and mysterious for Marley Magath would have get a hooker for him as experiment

I don't know what of the three outcomes is worst to be honest.

Because the ip doesn't belong to him, but you can notice some things they cut would look weird in the future
>cutting the journalists part when they appear again to show how much the situation changed, making that scene even sadder
>No experiments so less Eren-Hange
>No Frieda screaming nor Historia losing it asking for Ymir
>Less manlet-Hange when now they could get some development
>No farmer throwing rocks (it doesn't matter the father)
I mean little details but the manga feels more complete and coherent

>Ymir rebuilding Zeke
>Goes to give him his dick back
>"I won't be needing that"

Will Selecta Vision leak the episode again?

Their descendants will be fucked in one way or another because Paladins is a century behind the rest of the world. The Titans will not be relevant in the next generation and they don't have the resources to survive. Therefore, they could follow Zeke's plan and have sex without consequences or die in the worst possible way.

Isayama made the storyboards for S3 and the ones that made all the changes, watch that one tv broadcast for s3, the cast said that he was annoying as fuck
Blame him for s3 being inferior.

>yet another thread ruined by EH

Gee thanks

Where? I swear Mankasafags are retarded

This is what happens when you don't post Annie

Attached: Best Girl with blades.png (803x994, 301K)

>That spacing
>Gee
You fags are so obvious.

Resupply from what? There needs to be at least 100 humans for humanity to be able to repopulate, do you think that population can be sustained by going around on a WW1 era boat grabbing fruits or hunting animals? They don't even have good medicine, there wasn't even antibiotics back then.
There is no way to stop the rumbling, with the technology they have and it would be decades and possibly centuries before there is such a technology.

Is the man crying? Look at the 'tears' next to his face

Wisdom comes from appreciating Annie.

Attached: 1530785297089.png (280x460, 124K)

Best girl!

Attached: Best Girl is sweet.jpg (715x722, 127K)

Perfection.

Attached: 1547209969368.jpg (480x771, 32K)

Attached: D6u6iC5XkAAcRtg.jpg (1199x674, 176K)

The ones who changed events were the others and they even managed to screw the Eren taking Armin's hand moment when that will repeat later in the blimp. Nips are just too polite

A best!

Attached: Best Girl narcissism.jpg (458x400, 40K)

That little tiny Annie is super cute

Attached: 1537276153805.jpg (1370x740, 54K)

Attached: D6rsIPIV4AEN5qy.jpg (1200x856, 92K)

I think they'd figure it out. Have some imagination

Attached: 1557329949521.jpg (352x375, 18K)

>there wasn't even antibiotics back then.
penicillin wasn't the first antibiotic

Attached: DY1nh3HWkAEV0_n.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

A best! A best!

Attached: Best Meido.jpg (737x882, 290K)

Annie with friends

Attached: 1530001865467.jpg (702x496, 71K)

You are the one without imagination if all you can think is them going around on a fucking boat.
The point is that they need good shit if they want to survive that way

Annie with friends with benefits

Attached: Best Girl and Pieck.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>implying I'm from kekddit because a meme

I'm so old that i have been browsing Yea Forums since 2002, back when Hiro had multiple admins like RT Snacks. EH is so cancer.

Attached: D6s0kz4UwAEB3Rf.png (574x800, 102K)

No, thank you. Just friends.
Also, that's Mina.

Attached: 1539994641298.jpg (571x807, 86K)

Well, I don't really care too much, but if after all this time filled with ambiguity Eren doesn't end up being the father, then I can't really defend Isayama ever again.

i know i was just being pedantic

B-but what about the benefits?

Attached: Best Girl is shocked.png (327x270, 132K)

No one was even talking about it but thanks for ruining the comfy thread with your trauma

Attached: 1557147990177.png (289x280, 91K)

It's all of humanity we're talking here, there would be more than one boat. You could make a floating city out of boats. You lack vision

I don't want to talk about that.

Attached: 1553732236430.jpg (472x800, 68K)

i want to itch hitch

Attached: 1557416373906.png (1029x792, 400K)

She's super pretty. Do you like her new haircut?

Attached: 1527039416266.jpg (1113x1080, 376K)

THE BENEFITS!

Attached: HA kittens.jpg (420x604, 73K)

*Someone drops bombs*
The whole island is dead and the foreigners get their resources.

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: 8ce14cd38dfd84c31402e05aad8387f3.jpg (564x564, 45K)

And then the coordinate is activated and the rumbling starts, good job destroying the world.

>Levi will kill her
I noticed those who writes Levi dislikes Hanjo

the coordinate isn't a dead man's switch, if someone was crazy enough to try a decapitation attack they could potentially take it out

No, they're just friends.

Attached: 1534555723059.jpg (504x807, 150K)

Is there a version where Eren chokes her?

EAr fight round 2 when?

Attached: 62856632_p4_master1200 (1).jpg (717x1012, 447K)

Surely there was an easier way to get in contact with the coordinate/eren than spending forever fucking with the walldians for Marley. How many times have characters snuck in past walls/authorities and infiltrated in this story?

Eren's got like what, 4 years left to live? Do you really think he can destroy all of humanity in that time if they are actively trying to not be exterminated and prioritize survival? Do you think Eren would honestly force someone close to him to give up their freedom in order to continue his genocide plan? It just does not seem plausible to me

Do you think the coordinate won't be on a safe and secret location?
Paradis isn't that small that a couple of bombs would destroy everything

Speedreader here.
What's stopping Armin and Annie to shift while underground?
Porco and Eren pulled it off just fine.

Armin, practically nothing.
Annie, she would be crushed.

Armin would kill everyone in the building
Annie is crystal'd

Those are usually fujos or leddit so imagine how mad they are with chapter 115 even if Hange risked the life to save a halfdead manlet

>Yea Forums
>2002
Not even trying.

Colossal activation is a bomb by itself

Not exactly

Attached: ac.png (500x513, 196K)

mikasa is so dead

It's a deterrent, do you faggots not understand how these weapons work? Why do you think countries hoard nuclear bombs? Are you all fucking retarded?
>force someone
I don't think it would be that impossible to find someone to give up their life for the survival of their people given that titan inheritance has been maintained for literally all of the 9 titans for centuries.

Based Zeke saving his baby bro from the warriorcucks.

Attached: 000e767c9465697380ed188701e5eb17 (1).jpg (564x564, 73K)

If you're far enough underground that you can't burst through the walls around you, you would be crushed against it. That's why Porco and Pieck couldn't transform in that hole even though there was no ceiling

>That EArlgbtfag
Even Isayama adressed EMA as friends and family.

>Annie, she would be crushed
By what, debris? Didn't happen to Eren in Marley.
I was referring to when they asked her to come underground to prove her innocence.

Nice, now Eren has royal blood in him

I get it, but considering Marley jumped in with the shaky information they had, I'm guessing the concept of MAD doesn't exist in that world yet

And I just personally feel that it's not something Eren would do. I could be wrong but I just don't think so

>By what, debris?
They keep her underground, her titan wouldn't have enough room to form properly. That's why they tried to lure her underground, but they were wrong in thinking that would trap her, it wasn't deep enough. And you're remembering things wrongly. Eren doesn't shift deep underground, he does so in a not very deep tunnel. And Porco was inside a building, not underground.

Hansi is his angel

Attached: c645f3f2250c9fee2c9c2e5798ae0d52.jpg (640x365, 86K)

Ellen a best.

Attached: 4128cdcb24e295d98d720fcbefde2c6f.png (700x875, 576K)

She was too pure for this world

Attached: 1522885252535.jpg (564x564, 59K)

Gabi would be Eren's bitch

it's also important to note that nuclear deterrence relies on 'the button' being in the hands of rational actors. by all accounts it seems like marley thinks eren is actually going to use the rumbling, not just the threat of it

They are going to meet their grandkid

Attached: Mattethoseeyebrows.jpg (712x996, 174K)

when is the audio being shown to the public?

If it is the only way for them to survive he will do it, that is his character.
The reason they attacked is because magath trusts the warriors too much.
In that case they would have tried to talk and not actually provoke someone they think is a loose cannon.

Attached: 63517431_p17_master1200.jpg (595x810, 221K)

>>The cancerous manletpedo arrived

Attached: REH.png (1200x854, 2.95M)

SFX: RUMBLE

Attached: erwin_menacing.png (2531x1440, 1.34M)

>Eren's go bloodlust and wants to fuck hard Historia
>He even went to his Titan form
>Fucks Armin instead

The Reiss tries to lay low no matter what, Eren is protected by two Ackerhax

>Eren is the only survivor of Paradise, and spends his last days enjoying his loli-waifu.

Imagine the titanic BUTTHURT

Attached: D1N5M2IU8AAZjNj[1].jpg (1042x728, 158K)

CRUNCHYROLL CENSORED BERT'S EAR GETTING CUT OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1549077268583.png (1356x764, 744K)

1. they didn't knew eren had the coordinate
2. they didn't knew if the king could use the coordinate
3. the attack titan being there changed the nature of the mission

>same space
Manletcucks are so desperate. Otouto fucked Historia, deal with it pedophile

Attached: 1536843112393.jpg (255x278, 37K)

Seriously why is manlet fanbase so full of pedos?

EZ is pure, cute, brotherly, and canon.

Attached: 60345057_p50_master1200 (1).jpg (717x542, 210K)

I just don't see it improving their chances of long term survival all that much either. If anything it would make the rest of the world try to destroy paradis even faster. In the time it takes the titans to destroy all major infrastructure, I'm sure collective humanity could build enough aircraft to wipe out the Island.

The next couple of chapters should decide whether he uses it or not so we will just have to wait and see

I cannot wait to dab on EMcucks and manletcucks, brother

Attached: Siiku.jpg (2021x1847, 1.4M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

My mass murderer can't be this cute!

Attached: 3f1762734faca1c045f5f13d2037ec2d.jpg (564x564, 48K)

Wait what, so does that include Eren too? Does he want to kill Eren? And himself?

Beautiful.

Attached: 1492753544984.gif (500x420, 293K)

>

Attached: c.jpg (1280x1290, 307K)

He wants Eldians as a people to disappear from the world so there will be no more titans ever. Anime only I assume?

I can't wait for Eren to BTFO this tranny.

No, he wants eldians (except the coordinate holder and the royal bloodholder) to not be able to reproduce so they slowly die.

why jeambo jr have green eyes?

No, I just don't talk much or at all between the chapters so I keep forgetting shit. I was an anime only until season 2, I've reread twice since. I'll do it again I guess.

Let's check some facts.
>People around the world are afraid of Titans. And now even more thanks to Eren.
>First world countries are developing better weapons and some other anti-titan shit with great results.
>Paradis is basically a century behind the rest of the world
>Asian jews are open to instruct and share part of their knowledge, but only if they have all the Iceburst for themselves. Those guys are even more dangerous than Marley in the long run.
>Even if they make an alliance, there's no way to stop the other countries in their search of energy resources and security. War is inevitable and the little island is dooomed.
>So, if ecomony doesn't kill them, bombs will do it. Suffering is unavoidable.
Yeah, Zeke is right.

I like Hange, ErwLmod.

I love LH and EH.

Attached: 1558011819812.jpg (750x855, 462K)

>No, he wants eldians (except the coordinate holder and the royal bloodholder) to not be able to reproduce so they slowly die.
How will he do that? Cut off their dicks or something? Or just ban reproduction?

Attached: confuse.png (300x217, 81K)

So are you just shitposting? I am done going in circles for you retards, holy shit.

Poor berb

Fuck off you fucking secondary.

what even made you start the series, curiosity

By using the coordinate.
Jesus christ I am done with these threads
If it isn't a bunch of speedreading retards making up retarded theories for things that are already clear in the story it is shipper faggots shitting up the place, holy hell.

This, she showed to be worried about Eren and Historia

Attached: EH EH EH.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Unironically this gif.

Attached: Mikasa Eren Shit.gif (400x225, 1.91M)

You just have to go from Zeke's backstory with Xaver, it's a fairly recent chapter relatively speaking.

Are all of the yeagerists in on the euthanization plan or just the leaders like Yelena and friends?

Not an argument.

Just Yelena. The rest think they're going to rebuild the Eldian Empire.

I dont get why EMfags hate Hange

Already made the argument and you keep ignoring it for your retarded assumptions.
Kill yourself

Ignore the Mikasafags, bro

Attached: Hans hand.png (705x418, 385K)

This. If the farmer is legitimately the father then it should've taken place already back in Ch108, and since farmer's pov didn't matter that much, Isayama could've shown a little bit of it, or give him a damn name at least, he didn't even need to make a focus on Historia, all we needed was the most reliable father confirmation. But instead we got some drunk MPs theorizing about it and it didn't help at all, it left more doubts than certainties.

All of this father stuff is only important in the case it turns out to be Eren, but if he is not the father at the end, then I can't justify Isayama for hurting the narrative with such ambiguity neither.

Didn't Yelena explain it to the jail squad with Onyankopon in the room? Am I wrong?
please don't call me a speedreader

When was that? And why would an EArfag think EAr are siblings?

>every woman associated with a Yeager ends in tragedy
RIP Yelena

Attached: 70445110_p7_master1200 (2).jpg (560x800, 228K)

Did they deserve it?

Attached: 1d4c984622e06da2d3ce7933ff858e91.jpg (540x540, 29K)

I think both outcomes are bad the moment Isayama spent 1 year (and I still believe it wont be revealed in july because fujos that will go there wont leak shit so add even more time) because it delayed many povs and moments, like getting only a few pages of ZE in Marley instead of a full chapter for the sake of being as ambiguous as possible. Gabo and the forest chapters are just bad too

Attached: SKC19.jpg (853x480, 72K)

The whole point is: The Rumbling will lose his weight in the next century. That's why the whole plan makes sense.

I feel sadder with Eren and Hange

No it fucking won't, there is no feasible weapon capable of taking down millions of colossus titans

>says that the existence of racial diversity is good and god's intention
>Yelena gives him a murder stare
>He backpedals while sweating
The nigger was in it from the start.

>His face turns white when he mentions "civilization" and "progress"

This desu.

Attached: 370ef5a77a7a93c169dd2bd32f4e48c3.jpg (500x537, 49K)

That was a very sad moment too

Yes, those faggots can't embrace FREEDOM.

Attached: 13676.jpg (554x554, 54K)

;_;

Attached: 1558003271161.jpg (500x573, 64K)

Did CR censor it or was it NHK?

They deserve to be loved

Yes, Armin has been completely useless since he ate Bert and Mikasa just wants to spend his life with Eren no matter what else, and before you tell me that Armin already believed in peace before eating Bert I'll say that I agree but at least before he was able to make plans while we did not see that he tried to make any kind of plan during the whole timeskip and the only idea we have seen of him is to use the airship to escape from Marley

>his
t.tranny

but it's all been planned we just don't know it yet

They don't have a million. And even if that's true, they still have a lot of weaknesses. No matter what, Paradis is doomed anyway.

Yes
She deserved it too.
All of them were living in denial, it's like they chose to not see how the world was ready to come kill them all even though they knew it was imminent.
Hange herself admits it.

Why didn't Armin talk with the sailors when he nuked the harbor and the fleet?

>the wet dream of autistic women who self-insert as Mikasa

>Blaming Bort
Lamest excuse ever, everyone is responsible for their acts, even Reiner who was unstable and we spent a whole arc with him never looked influenced by any previous shifter

Attached: 1492754112133.jpg (500x707, 71K)

>manlet and his comrades took Zeke to a sex activity camp instead of a forest
>forces him to have sex with eldian women
>shoots cum inside, the girls are exited as fuck
>Zeke screams out of orgasm (or pain)
>every women transforms into titan

>They don't have a million
You are right, they have hundreds of millions.

Attached: CPAI4.jpg (1153x869, 488K)

Zeke forced to have sex would have been hilarious, admit it

Nice

Attached: Dot.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I love my sweet husband Reiner!

Attached: GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME.png (873x872, 644K)

if you could rumble one country what would it be and why

Attached: i03b7ofzz7311.jpg (2048x1551, 410K)

I should’ve specified, I meant just Zeke. Couldn’t he have snuck in after attacking just like BRA did? Yeah they’d be more suspicious of people knowing shifting is a thing but still.

Would a more capable user be up for making an edit of this with Zeke and a dick?

Attached: say no to het.jpg (500x547, 93K)

>plans
>seal a hole with a rock
>THREE cups
>walk at night
>he just happens to be there to discover Annie
SASUGA ARUMIN

Turkey
Take that KARA BOGA

armin deserved more of an ass whooping

How would he sneak past marley? He is marley's property, he can't just leave out of nowhere.

>Zekefags are real.
What went wrong?

RtS was the perfect time

>next chapter

Attached: 70746627_p18_master1200.jpg (929x649, 245K)

Nothing, manletpedo

Attached: Munch.jpg (600x634, 72K)

Attached: 70746627_p19_master1200.jpg (929x649, 140K)

Cute.

Attached: Thingken in Pieck.jpg (1154x650, 99K)

Attached: da0e42630d981f8a407de809c22cba05.jpg (540x746, 75K)

Attached: D6NhhrfUcAI1gRC.jpg (1000x926, 267K)

>Be Zeke:
>Who cares about Annie-chan
>Who cares about Bert
>Who cares about Ryner
>Makes sure Pii would be protected and sent her with her little bro Porco
What did Zeke mean by this?

youtu.be/bQhwP8z7R5k

>see SnK thread in the catalog with a non shipper/shitpost OP
>Open it up like a man dying of thirst opens a bottle of water
>fuck, an actual thought out OP inviting discussion
>entire thread is garbage fatherposting and other shit, business as usual
I fucking hate this place

Where my ELsisters at?

Attached: 0a911c12718dfacf24e578d739b40499.jpg (564x928, 125K)

Highfive or nothin

Not him but Eren's outcome is not as bad as farmer's narratively speaking because he has all the build-up mostly done thanks to that year. So it wasn't much of a waste. I still hope some part of the audio gets leaked as soon as possible.

>LEpedo mobileposting again

vintage EZ

Attached: 1539325805189 (1).jpg (922x2400, 552K)

Cringiest ship and I like yaoi
Entire thread? Stop wanting to monopoly every place you infect ELcancer

In terms of neck strength
Kaya >> CT > Jean > Eren

Attached: DrnBgryUUAA5LtR.jpg (922x566, 108K)

>non shipper
>cant even imply Erens motivations
I mean you cant pretend everyone to be retarded for you, I Dodge the topic because it hurts some feelings but you wont be able to avoid it forever

Yeah this

Will they deliver the baby?

Attached: 71730416_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 1.64M)

Attached: 189281928.jpg (1280x1381, 395K)

I could be wrong but i think he was wearing short sleeves in the final panel and it looked like if he was crying

>it looked like if he was crying
It did. The baby is dead

Attached: 1558072150829.png (89x146, 13K)

DELETE THIS

Makes sense.

2dark

>Keeping it a mystery for a year was a retarded idea and characters like AMJC looked like assholes for the sake of the ambiguity
That's really the one thing I can't wrap my head around. I can somewhat understand why Historia's POV would need to remain hidden if she's connected to and aware of Eren's true motives in any way whatsoever, but it's ridiculous that AMJC didn't say shit about her a single time in the dozen of chapters that were released since their return to Paradis when she is still as much at the center of the shitstorm as the likes of ZE and she as well as her future offspring are still the ones at risk of getting fucked over for the sake of everyone else. Even worse after it was confirmed that they do know about her pregnancy. Isayama doesn't usually leave that kind of obvious detail that may seem weird or illogical at first unexplained, so I'm hopeful whatever went down during that last timeskip year will provide a reasonable justification for this silence.

Or maybe he is saying good bye, but if the baby died how would he die?

Zeke pls

>if the baby died how would he die?
Stillborn I guess?

Isayama simply overdid it with being ambiguous, even if Historia acted like a bitch towards them it doesnt fit them to not say anything considering Historia is in danger

The baby is the apple. Historia has to deliver it to the devil (Eren)

i don't know who is right and who is wrong anymore
pls i can't enjoy fictions which i can't self-insert

It's obvious that during the events of 108 Eren missed a swing of his hammer and hit Jean in the head, causing him to lose all memories of Historia.

>not selfishly picking a side years ago

It's because Pisstoria a shit and no one likes her. They didn't even invite her to their game of cards.

Attached: 1554377347918.png (1242x1762, 3.88M)

Mikasa is barren

>falseflagging with the edit

Jeagerists think Eren will Make Eldia Great Again when he couldn't give less of a fuck about establishing a new Eldian Empire. Yelena and co. think he's on board with Zeke's true plan and will let Paradis and the rest of Eldia die peacefully for the sake of everyone else. Safe to say only Eren himself (and possibly Historia) knows what he wants to do.

>His face turns white
Hehehhehehehheheheheh

i usually self-insert as mcs when i read mangas or watch animes
but i can't self-insert as eren
he killed tons of innocents
you can't justify his attack on liberio

fugg I didn't notice :D
>falseflagging
actually no

Eren likes her

>Makes sure Pii would be protected and sent her with her little bro Porco
????

Damn. The OP looked promising but this thread ended up like the others. Why can't you contain yourselves?
Not in French. He has a masculine voice just like kurapika

>manletpedo not realizing the edit
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I know you're memeing but that's one of things that makes the current situation even more puzzling. Even Jean/Connie expressed their concern a year ago, so what gives now?

Why would Eren play against his waifu since they're on the same team. Also
>that edit
KEK

At this point Historia being dead would make more sense if you wanna go down 3dark5me route.

What Isayama mean by this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-10-39-31-1.png (857x683, 807K)

Wat

>Would let a fodder kill manlet like nothing
>Would go for the most complicated route to protect Historia
How are fujos coping?

Attached: Drawing perfection.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Attached: DWolL8rVMAEMyv8.jpg (1200x805, 168K)

Jean died and the SL replaced him with a clone. Due to Historia's long periods of absence the clone has never met her.

Isayama is making it all up as he goes

Dina literally said no matter where Grisha went she found him. She's an abnormal like the Ymir cultist.

Dina ignores Bertolt and goes straight to eat Carla

Makes sense.

Attached: a0223a98bad9e4a10e9ec8c5a8e88241 (1).jpg (564x1038, 154K)

Kek at padre fugitivo.

Reinerbros?

Attached: D6sOQkvXYAANLAc.jpg (1000x1033, 162K)

the liquor has taken its toll on jean

Cute!

Attached: ereneko.png (500x438, 187K)

Attached: D6WsdlSUIAABIS0.png (720x626, 269K)

>you can't justify his attack on Liberio

Attached: GEE I WONDER WHAT PUSHED EREN TO ACT.png (340x2000, 1.12M)

Since the awkward train ride in 108 Jean has taken it upon himself to be aggressively disinterested in anything involving Eren and will run for the hills if ignoring any mention of Eren's child fails.

test

Attached: GEE I WONDER WHAT PUSHED EREN TO ACT.jpg (680x4000, 759K)

>This is a declaration of war! We're going to kill all of
>OHNONONO OH GOD PLEASE IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
Fuck Marley.

Someone make a Jiiku thread

Just go to the Kruger thread

This is the guy that animated chapter 100,too
youtu.be/ODnX-_cia_o

you'll get more out of fiction if you break that habit anyway

No one in Marley is innocent. They are all guilty of being Marleyans and deserve death as the only fitting punishment, inshymir.

Self-insert as Jean who believes in Eren

Baby Grisha approves this post!

Attached: D4ZeblgWkAUAvip.jpg (301x479, 60K)

>Eren Yeager appears on the villain wiki
FUCK MARLEY AND FUCK MARLEY PROPAGANDA

Day of the Rumble soon.

That's why I don't really check these threads anymore, just sometimes if I have nothing else to do but every time is the same shit. Sometimes even during leak/chapter days. I'm beginning to wonder whether anyone is left reading, unless they're retarded shipfags

I think it's sadder because she genuinely seems to care about the 104th kids as a whole and empathize with those who have a heavier burden to carry (Historia because of the fate her royal blood binds her to, Eren because of his FT and the fact that he was pressed for time and trying to find a way that wouldn't require her sacrifice). She was genuinely trying to understand where he was coming from and what his reasons were for rushing things and exposing the island to an even greater and more imminent danger than before, without prejudice nor working under the assumption that he was "controlled". She did inadvertently step on a landmine with the last question but her approach was certainly more sound and sensible than AM's, if only for the reaction it got out of Eren.

I don't know what Mikasa's problem. Eren tried to talk with her and Armin and then she act like this.

Attached: 19.jpg (1066x1600, 476K)

Unironically Hans being so close to the 104th it's what makes her a worse leader. She even risked thr life for a soldier that might be useless or too late to join the fight. Though I don't know who will play the Erwin part, Eren fits the most imo but I wonder how will Isayama use Armin, I like Jean more though

>her approach was certainly more sound and sensible than AM's
Maybe more than Mikasa's, but Armin was pretty reasonable overall until Eren started insulting Mikasa.

Daily reminder that if you're a M*rleyan or land Eldian you deserve eternal suffering.

she's in denial here

Yeah, I probably should've specified Mikasa. Armin seemed more skeptical/perplexed than anything else at the start of the conversation, but then Mikasa had to jump in and dismiss Eren's behaviour as OOC while basing herself on her own feelings and her weird romanticized idea of him. I don't know if there's a cure for chronic delusions but I hope she finds it before the manga ends.
I agree, and at the same time her proximity with the 104th and the struggles that come with being such a caring individual and the difficulty to reconcile that nature with her role as the commander is what makes her such an interesting character to follow in my opinion.

Attached: 9.jpg (746x534, 129K)

HOLY FUCK

>Zeke is the reincarnation of Ymir who saved herself from 2000 years in the future through PATHS
kino

>tfw my post made it in the collage

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Reminder that there are no YHfagS posting itt. No dykes either. It's just one numale soiboi from Reddit = Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun

Reminder that there is no boogeymanfag posting itt. It's just one numale beanboi from the neopets forums = Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun aka Erwlmod aka MAfag aka pollfag aka LEfag aka decapitationfag aka BesGirlfag aka EAfat (pedo) aka Bortfag aka AAbot aka Hanjifag aka Yiifag aka Piifag aka an actual fucking faggot aka boogeymanfag aka Sneed aka Gopnikslut aka Igor Bogdanof aka LHfag aka REfag aka boogeymanfag