*fixes Naruto's upbringing*

*fixes Naruto's upbringing*

Attached: 1557991539894.jpg (737x900, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gc6Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That defeats the entire dynamic of that team. Ino-Shika-Cho is a tradition.

If anything, hook him up with Hinata and Shino's team. Kurenai can teach him how to avoid genjutsu and he basically already has the same personality as Kiba.

none of the teachers in Leaf demonstrated the skills needed to work around Narutos learning disability

WTF what about Choji? Why did Choji had to marry a nigger btw?

in this timeline choji dies young, as he was fat as hell and completely unhealthy

fuck off back to twitter, normie

Fuck tradition. Release the whore and make an all-male team with Shikamaru, Choji and Naruto. Ino can join Team 7 and have harem antics with Sakura for Sasuke while Naruto has manly adventures.

Good idea.

Attached: 3F904F32-1C5F-41E6-A756-4782529A4291.jpg (640x917, 144K)

Nothing can fix Naruto.

Or, and this is just my opinion, we get rid of the rigid squads and form teams according to mission parameters. How about we swap the teams around so that the genin have an opportunity to develop a sense of professionalism.

Attached: 13449547372.jpg (250x250, 11K)

tell me about Choji, why does he wear briefs instead of a headband?

Naruto should be in team Gai.
Gai Sensei is the best teacher!

No Naruto could easily be fixed. It's a conceptually sound show. It's just that it's a Jump property, and Jump has this annoying habit of hammering every IP it manages to grab into the DBZ mold. Anyone who thought Naruto had a chance is simply uninformed. Kishi had to strangle his baby in the cradle like all the other mangaka.

You shouldn’t be here, Lee.

I meant the character.

He didn't have a learning disability, most of his teachers besides Iruka just sabotaged him or flat out ignored him.

Well done, user. Well done.

HOWEVER!

Attached: 13025.jpg (600x836, 179K)

I had to sabotage Naruto. He had a strong claim on the Hokage title due to his father. I needed him to be considered lowborn so he could marry Hinata matrilineally and make genius strong Hyuga babies.

Attached: Hiashi Hyuga.png (1388x1080, 879K)

I see... how wise of you, Hiashi-sama. Are you truly in contact with aliens?

Attached: The Hyuga Bogs.jpg (700x505, 194K)

Don’t you remember what Sakura said? He’s a “Special-Ed Ninja.”

She just said that to make the other genin who were in the room not listen or disregard what he'd said. We've clearly seen from how fast Naruto can actually learn things when he is taught competently. He fucking learned the rasengan in a weeks time as a 12 year old.

>Hinata
>smiling
>with a sword

he's a big guy

except kurenai's team was a tracking unit
this was actually done

but he didn't marry Hinata matrilinially
they are Uzumaki now and got NAMIKAZE'd just like the Uzumaki Clan.
Besides, Hanabi, the 25y/o unmarried christmas cake is the future head of the hyuga clan.

Attached: 1490885465645.png (854x413, 57K)

My intrigue wasn't high enough. In the end, I couldn't afford the prestige hit and was forced to allow my daughter to marry into his dynasty. It's unfortunate that I currently have a female heir. However, I have taken the seduction focus, and thanks to the massive ninja war I now have a bunch of unlanded courtiers in my court. Through bastards the Hyuga clan will endure.

Attached: 192847347288.jpg (487x375, 23K)

>Hinata
she will be dead

So Hiashi was a master CK2 player all along?

Might Guy instead of Asuma

Naruto Shikamaru Lee would be great

But Gai didn't use ninjutsu and all three of those genin utilize some form of it or another.

You need to read up on your lore user
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

there was no problem with original team, in fact it perfect. It was all going pretty well until fucking Itachi fucked up Sasuke a second time.

And Orochimaru wanted his body.

A genius, an ADHD kid, and a snob

Of course he did. Just having sharingan without an Uchiha body ends you up in a hospital bed like Kakashi. He needed an Uchiha body with the sharingan, and Sauce's body would likely be strong enough to not break under the weight of Orochimaru's evil ass soul. If Orochimaru had gotten Sauce's body, the ninja world would have been turbo fucked.

Good God Ino was perfection at every age.

fuck you I was out of the fanfiction fare.

Why include Naruto at all, easy way to improve the series is to take him out of the picture entirely.

okay this is actually pretty good. all the rejects with big heart together, they would be able to easily understand each other.
though kinda defeats the purpose since groups were purposedly mismatched so they would be pretty different, forcing them to clash against each other and grow in turn. These 3 together would grow pretty close to each other, but they would lack understanding of some more reclusive types like Neji or Sasuke and those would likely distance themselves from others even more, in turn.

Remember when Neji was literally the untouchable prodigy that even Gai thought would be beat Garaa despite what happened to Lee? Yah, he should have been in team Naruto.

he could have litterally cloned an uchiha body or stolen one from the fucking villiage years ago.

that shit is stupid

it would have been better if it was because itachi and sasuke both had access to a unique even to the uchiha bloodline ability that itachi displayed. God tier genjutsu and black flames.

God, og Neji was so fucking cool

How would Neji even get past Gaara's sand?

Now he’s dead.

How does that fix his upbringing? He still would’ve had a shitty childhood.

ha ha

>kurenai's team was a tracking unit

This is true, and it makes me wonder how they ever get any missions done.
Later, in Shippuden, we see them team up with others, like when they team up with Naruto's team to look for Sasuke, and that makes a lot of sense.

But as a genin team, you have 3 trackers in one team? Okay, great, so what do they do when they are done tracking their target? Hinata is too squirmish to fight, Kiba is a pushover. Kurenai is a jobber whose only talent is genjutsu.

Split them up and put each member into a different team, so each team has a tracker.

>Or, and this is just my opinion, we get rid of the rigid squads and form teams according to mission parameters.
Did you not actually read the series? They did that all the time but they still had their "base" teams.

I want Hanabi x Boruto femdom.

Shino’s bugs are pretty cool.

Don't make this a thing every thread, user.

Okay user. I apologize.

>Dude Nardo was so alone lmao
>flashbacks reveal he was friends with Shikamaru, Choji, and others I think
>Jiraiya was his godfather but never did shit for him
>The guy was the son of the fourth Hokage and the insanely prestigious Uzumaki bloodline
This makes no sense. More than just not being planned. Plus I'm pretty Naruto being the son of the Minato was planned from the start.

>>flashbacks reveal he was friends with Shikamaru, Choji, and others I think

those were fillers

>Plus I'm pretty Naruto being the son of the Minato was planned from the start.

And the plans drastically changed. It was obvious Kushina didn't exist in the equation or didn't have that big of an importance. There is also the possibility Minato was supposed to be a bad guy along with Obito because of how random Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan was, being Jiraiya students we never heard of until Jiraiya wanted to pursue the Akatsuki Leader.

The should would have been absolutely based if they had made Minato into the Akatsuki boss.
And have him kill Jiraya.
And Naruto is tempted to join Akatsuki

>have him kill Jiraya
>Naruto is tempted to join Akatsuki
what

that's why it's kino

>have him kill Jiraya
Just like Pain, Jiraiya tries to hunt down the Akatsuki leader and finds out it's Minato and gets killed by him.

>Naruto is tempted to join Akatsuki
Tries to manipulate Naruto to sympathize with his cause because he's Naruto's father.

Wouldn’t Naruto be even more pissed off?

Oh, yes he would. I mean, his own dad sealed the fox inside of him and made his life miserable just so he could come back for it later for his own sinister plot.

And killed the one man that trained him for over 2 years, and who treated him like a godson.

Nah say what you want but Neji's team was fine as it is.