Promare

>less than 10 days until realase
>0 hype anywhere

what is going on?

Attached: 65f4fb53aaabbb970984a580d3b3a73d.jpg (724x1024, 166K)

>implying we get to see this in 10 days

Attached: the-gay-piano-gang.jpg (202x249, 15K)

people is finally getting tired of trigger,finally!is was about damn time

Looks 80s to me.

Isn't there going to be an international web release for the patroen chads? What the shit am I paying patroen bux for?

Attached: 15215343514.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

Why should I care about this TTGL rip-off?

You care, because I do.

Attached: dae.gif (350x372, 447K)

I'm never gonna pay a single penny for that, but I feel like the people that do should be compensated somehow....

We won't get to see it for another 6 months, no reason to be hyped.

>shit character designs
>CGI
>trigger hasn't done anything good ever since KLK

I'm hyped. Just not making pointless threads about it because there isn't much to talk about untill it's out

Seriously, the MC makes me want to punch his face until it turns into a bloody mess

>hype
For what? We won't get access to the film until winter and the Japanese never hype anything. Not even Shinkai's new film is being "hyped". And his last flick was the most commercially successful of all time.

It's less Trigger itself and more how people have to have this full throttle melt down of fake shitposting any time they're doing something like with Kyoani or SHAFT. Like people just go absolutely mental one way or another, especially around here literally just cause it's Trigger. I guess it's cause Trigger is kind of a meme I don't know. Frankly it doesn't really warrant all the histrionics that Yea Forums seems to feel are mandatory any time they do a project. Just watch the movie or don't, it's never as complicated or warranting of flooding the board with shitpost threads as Yea Forums makes it out to be.

At the same time there's tons of stuff that comes out inbetween all the bullshit of certain studios releases that in turn gets little or no attention anymore. Granted given the kinds of discussions people like to have about anime on the internet nowadays I don't know if that's actually to their pocket communities or not. Like I'd frankly never wish whatever the fuck Trigger and Kyoani fans shitposting problem is on any other subset of the fan community to be honest.

They do it's just not immensely fucking stupid like how Yea Forums and the social media based anime fandom thinks "hype" ought to work. Like they don't have this total brain deficiency where they need to see x number of shitposts constantly about something before they decide it's worthwhile and something is sufficiently "hyped" so that they then in turn can feel secure in watching it I guess. They just have more people that can kind of make up their own mind on what they like based off of PV's or established personal taste. Also they just seem to have figured the fuck out already what they don't like to see, and can maybe make the odd criticism here and there and then actually move on like functional human beings cause there's probably something they do like right around the corner.

I literally don't know what the Western fandoms problem is in recent years, but I'm noticing more and more differences in how Japan and the West approach anime lately. Like they have their fanatical fan types and weirdos, it's just different cause they don't do shitposting about their content anywhere near as much.

Basically you guys over-complicate the shit out of this and just seem insecure as all fuck on a consistent basis. Like watch your shows or movies or don't like any other fandom. It's always been that simple.

We're not getting the blurays until in like 6 months so i cant actually watch it til then

I'm Yea Forums incarnate and I have to hate Promare, sorry. It's from Trigger after all.

I stopped caring when I found out that blond is not a girl.

Funny since that's when I started caring.

?

Attached: 123111.png (883x808, 172K)

he was talking about the dude in OP pic the left one lmao

alright that's more believable

Trigger shills have been posting about this movie for at least 6 months. It's the perfect way to kill hype for anything. That and Gridman was underwhelming

Attached: 1535132044912.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

you're both wrong

Attached: congratulations-trigger.jpg (1425x600, 206K)

The trailer shows a severe bankruptcy of any talent or ambition.

I know right? The 3dcg is vomit inducing, i guess they have no real animators left.

It looks like some cheap crap off cartoon network and it's not even being done by Trigger.

Yea Forums ridiculously overrates anything Trigger ever do, even if it's pure shit like Gridman or Franxx.

Attached: 109238923753894754.jpg (750x850, 310K)

This. I've seen them spamming and they're even trying to force it into every fucking movie college.

Theater releases are always more low-buzz with the odd exception. I'm planning on seeing it though.

I see you've never been in a Trigger thread.

I've been in plenty, autistic namefag kun. Your kind also seem to be a common occurrence in Trigger threads.

I hate.

Its gonna be a time flop

I don't blame you, the trailers make me sick.