Karakuri Circus

[HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 30 [720p].mkv
RIP

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 30 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.58_[2019.05.16_11.35.42].jpg (1280x720, 131K)

he was a useless cunt but still...

>opening a thread with a spoiler
fuck you

Wait, wasn't the France/Flavio arc completely skipped in the anime?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 30 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.08.382.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>Masaru finally learns that Narumi never died
It was pretty hilarious how the author managed to stall this shit for so long. That was a goddamn blueball.

It was but they filled the ending on this episode.

>this is still running
What the hell, how is the quality holding?

and Flash Jimmy out of nowhere.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 30 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.16.879.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

I want to fuck Grazziano.

is this a jojo?

Attached: 20071007_101311.jpg (839x571, 126K)

I really like this show i don't even care if it's bad now.
Can't wait to read the manga afterwards.
long times since a characters death got me that hard, he's definetely best guy

Skipping stuff as usual but it’s still fun. I’ve been reading the manga alongside it.

>Never told Narumi that he knew exactly what he was doing and who he was with before getting amnesia
>Tried to kill Masaru in cold blood even when it was clear that he wasn't Faceless entirely after he broke down in tears for him and Shouji.
He was a good friend

Oh and let's not forget
>Never bothers telling Masaru that Narumi was alive in all the time he spent training him
Guy was a dick.

Attached: 39.jpg (296x320, 58K)

This episode was great, it's good that this show is so long

>Tried to kill Masaru in cold blood even when it was clear that he wasn't Faceless entirely after he broke down in tears for him and Shouji.
Only in the anime, but in the manga after seeing pic related anyone would have doubts.

>Never bothers telling Masaru that Narumi was alive in all the time he spent training him
But Guy only knew about Narumi / the whole shirogane war after his meeting with Fou right? and that was just moments before Deux Ex Machina arc (aka Faceless attack) kicked in.

Attached: x8.jpg (775x1200, 326K)

>But Guy only knew about Narumi / the whole shirogane war after his meeting with Fou right? and that was just moments before Deux Ex Machina arc (aka Faceless attack) kicked in.
This episode showed that he was watching the first arc very closely and decided to rescue Narumi knowing how important he was to Eleonore. He should know Masaru also cared about Narumi yet he never tells him that he was alive despite spending months training him.

I'm honestly in awe how obscure the manga is, it's really good and the author is great at expressions. What's the missing link? It's technically ongoing if you dont know jap.

Guy doesn't know what happened to Narumi/Lucille after the plane crash, they could be dead. So there's no point in telling Masaru about it because he don't want to open closed wounds. Only in vol.34 he learns all the truth about Narumi/Sahara from Fou.

Attached: 41.jpg (741x594, 134K)

>Loser girls bench
kek

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 30 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.24.657.jpg (1280x720, 108K)