Why are the Vento Aureo designs so shit...

Why are the Vento Aureo designs so shit? Like I understand wanting to show that he's a gangster but this shit is incredibly gaudy. At least in the manga the color scheme didn't make me want to barf

Attached: GiornoAV.png (350x495, 298K)

Because you have shit taste
>At least in the manga the color scheme didn't make me want to barf
The color in the manga were more garish

Parts 5-6 are when Araki completely gave up on character design. I'm glad 7 and 8 are normal again.

New chapter when?
Will it be another month of literally nothing happening in JJL?

7 page muda soon

Attached: 1388631134701.gif (600x313, 768K)

Contrarian

Attached: GiornoProfile.png (500x733, 466K)

>At least in the manga the color scheme didn't make me want to barf
It's a black and white manga. There is no color scheme. The colored scans are some intern at Shueisha's coloring book.

Much better

overrated moment, done better in pt 3

Both of them falling on the same trash truck was a cooler moment

Shit taste

fuck blue looks like shit now

Part 5 has enough flair to pull it off. Part 6 is when it really falls apart.
>annasui
>miu miu
>the son of dio who dresses like a cow

It's more deserved, fits the character better and has a cooler ending
>>the son of dio who dresses like a cow
Just can't wait for huge milky rule 63 desu

Attached: receipt.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

>It's more deserved, fits the character better and has a cooler ending
Wrong on all points

>incredibly gaudy
you realize they're all italian right?

The whole point of steely dan was that he mocked and pissed off jotaro, Jotaro beating the fuck out of him was way better than the 0 strenght and 0 impact ge twink punches, and the receipt was much cooler than the nothing in pt 5. Never reply to my posts again you homo-erectus caveman opinion having ass

Maybe the 3 page ora is a better fit for Jotaro, but you're completely wrong on those other two points. Cioccolata is a sadist that tortures innocent people under the guise of helping them. Steely Dan is just a cocky little pussy who takes hostages and lies. Jotaro just gives him a good beating and some sass, but Giorno straight up kills Cioccolata and throws him in a trash truck. The 7 page muda is a lot more brutal than the 3 page ora, especially because of how awful of a person the receiver was.

Sure, doc was a worse person overall, but the whole point was to make the audience/reader hate steely dan wich is why he was more satisfying

Yesh.

And that's the same point in the Green Day fight. It's made explicitly clear that Cioccolata is a scumbag. Even the main antagonist doesn't like him.

But he does nothing to annoy the reader, steely dan hurts Joseph the main character of the previous part and ridicules Jotaro