According to official twitter there will be a big Nanoha announcement on 5/18

According to official twitter there will be a big Nanoha announcement on 5/18.

New series?

Attached: D6snqSMW4AE05aM.jpg (600x337, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lyricalnanoha_/status/1129039745189842948
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Announcement that the series is dead, pls understand.

More Fuuka and Rinne pls, I want gay middle schoolers aaaah

>I want gay middle schoolers aaaah
You will get that no matter what they make next.

Oh, I thought NanoFate were younger than that for some reason

I just checked, Fuuka is in high school, I want that, gay high schoolers

Vivid was a mistake.

Vivid Strike is good though

She's 14. I don't know how midchilda's school system works but that's usually middle school age.

Google told me middle school age is 14-18?

Link to the tweet
twitter.com/lyricalnanoha_/status/1129039745189842948

People seem to want Strike movie or more Vivid or some force.

I can't wait to see the Big Nanoha.

I would also love to see B I G Nanoha

Attached: D1oLPctU8AAjVEz.jpg orig.jpg (858x900, 143K)

Finally the damned announcement for the TV adaptation of the movies. About time.

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Reflection (1080p BD Hi10 AACx5.1+2.0) [E5990EDA].mkv_snapshot_00. (1920x1080, 130K)

Fuck off, retard. It's because of you that Nanoha was ruined.

How BIG?

Attached: 1534481805780.jpg (1280x911, 520K)

Fuuka dropped out of school to work at a gym for a former terrorist.

This.
You have to go back to Yea Forums.

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Reflection (1080p BD Hi10 AACx5.1+2.0) [E5990EDA].mkv_snapshot_00. (1920x1080, 124K)

"People"

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Reflection (1080p BD Hi10 AACx5.1+2.0) [E5990EDA].mkv_snapshot_01. (1920x1080, 116K)

More like was tossed out of canon for being such shit that nobody but actual shitposters like her.
Good, now we can have good Nanoha again.

>the death throes of imagedumpers

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Reflection (1080p BD Hi10 AACx5.1+2.0) [E5990EDA].mkv_snapshot_01. (1920x1080, 108K)

Do you think Higa drew this specific image of Force Nanoha for a reason?

Do you think fanfic writers write fanfics for a reason?

Well, the latest movies ruined any chance we had of getting a proper GoD adaptation, so... the only thing left to hope for is INNOCENT(S). And that's too short.

That reason being mental illness.

It was damn-near the best adaptation of GoD we could have gotten, though? Removed all of the bullshit.

Exactly. It means nothing that he drew Shitnoha again, it's just his assburgers (or whatever it is) flaring up again.

I haven't seen Detonation yet, but Reflection was garbage and it skipped pretty much all the characterisation related to the Materials, so I'm gonna go with "no".

Innocents is a path, but they still could do a season two of Vivid, or a season two of Vivid Strike. Though they might want to continue down the movie route and do a remake of StrikerS.

>they could still tear down what they painstakingly built up the last two years
Why?

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Reflection (1080p BD Hi10 AACx5.1+2.0) [E5990EDA].mkv_snapshot_00. (1920x1080, 140K)

They didn't build anything, they made a movie based off some psp games.

Reflection is the best thing we've gotten since A's, and the only thing wrong the movie did with the Materials' personalities is making Dearche into a Stern copy. And Detonation has more than enough time to fix that.

>Season two of ViVid
Problem is, season one of ViVid was bad already and the manga only gets progressively worse from there. There's also nothing noteworth to adapt.

>Season two of ViVid Strike
Literally nobody wants that.

Yeah they just made Nanoha good again after a decade of nothing but shit. I guess a Nanoha hater would see that as nothing.

This.

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Reflection (1080p BD Hi10 AACx5.1+2.0) [E5990EDA].mkv_snapshot_01. (1920x1080, 116K)

I think the Vivio vs Einhart would be worth it alone, but I agree for the most part. Also everyone wants to see the continued adventures of Fukker and Rinne.

DESU, I wouldn't be opposed to a movie about StrikerS, but there's no way they can fit all the relevant subplots in a single movie's runtime and unlike A's StrikerS would absolutely not work if they stripped all the intrigue out of it.

>everyone
*everyone that wants to see the franchise down eating mud and therefore doesn't matter

Don't worry, all Nanoha fans will be opposed to the idea for you.

If they did go for a StrikerS movie it would definitely be two parts.