Is Tooru the baby washed on the coast of Morioh the day Johnny died...

Is Tooru the baby washed on the coast of Morioh the day Johnny died? The first Rock Human created by mistake (or misfortune) by Johnny when he transfered the rock disease to himself using the infinite rotation of Act IV? Jojolion is supposed to be about "breaking a curse", is the curse Johnny's sin?

Attached: kars-tooru.png (892x663, 590K)

Rock humans are a legitimate species

that sounds promising. I hope this arc ends soon so we get a better perspective

I have a feeling that it was said in the manga the rock humans existed for a long time, but honestly I don't remember for sure

> Jojolion is supposed to be about "breaking a curse", is the curse Johnny's sin?
wtf are u on about? the main title refers to the weird unlikely way a lifeform such as josuke can be born, and it's a celebration of that.

>The first Rock Human created by mistake (or misfortune) by Johnny
literally what? the rock humans have existed for a long time

I think rock humans have been around longer than Johnny. But I wish Araki would clear up all this rock related shit that may or may not have anything to do with each other such as The Wall Eyes, Rock humans/animals, Rock disease, and Rokakaka

>wtf are u on about?
first chapter

Attached: x43.png (880x1400, 329K)

It was said that they're pretty ancient. Either as old as or older than humans. It was also said that rock humans live for 240 years, which wouldn't make any sense if the race hadn't even been around for 240 years.

i didnt remember that but i suppose it was referring to the rock curse that afflicts the higashikatas and others and it goes way beyond johnny. the fucking main plot is all about finding ways to survive the rock curse by sacrificing things. i really dunno how you can make judgement calls about johnny or tooru yet tho

btw new chapter WHEN?

Saturday.

>part 5 episode on Friday
>Jojolion chapter on Saturday
Truly the best times of the year when they line up like this.

Pretty sure the Wall Eyes are underground ruins that belong to the ancient rock human civilization, pushed upward by some cataclysm. Probably a series of small cataclysms. Something that gradually pushed the ruins upward and forced the rock humans to abandon their underground home and start living with humans in the last few centuries.

You have a simple mind

OP here. I wasn't sure if the Rock Human's lifespan was stated in the manga, or if some of them directly said something about being very old. I think is easy to assume they are very old, but i believe everything we know about them is only told from a narrators perspective.
Also, i forgot there's also rock animals, so i dont know.

But anyhow, i still think rock disease, rock humans, rokakaka, holy corpse are somehow related. Also, the reaches of Act IV are crazy, im thinking about time travel, gravity and interdimensional shifting.

I don't think the narrator would lie in Jojo. And it's not really the narrator it's specific info pages on rock humans. Though I'm pretty sure UG does say the race is really old and specifically that rock humans have known about the rokakaka since ancient times.

Impossible, that would make him 89 years old.

Here again, and Yes, the narrator can't be lying.

Attached: c33ae8fa87a4baa37b80e7915465ec4a94ed45c1_106836_899_1300.png (899x1300, 104K)

>SaTORU Akefu is name of head doctor
>TOORU
Something's not right here.

Kanji aren't the same and toru and tooru aren't the same thing in Japanese either.

I just realized we haven't seen a female rock human yet.

Yasuho is a literal cock human.

what day does the next chapter drop

18th

thanks

her power to make peepee hard is entirely useless against rock humans who have a peepee that is already very hard

Now that you mention it... yeah. It's weird how we get a rock pet, a rock hairpin, but not a single rock female. Maybe they are rare?
>inb4 Kaato is one

Karera is a rock hoe. She has the hairiest pussy in history.

Can't wait for based Joshu winning the villainbowl

Joshu will sacrifice himself to save Morioh. He will have the saddest death in the series. He will defeat Evil Giorno with his Nut King Requiem

Will the dog ever be touched upon?
Why is he so ugly? Why did Josuke, Yasuho and Joshuu all have bite marks and develop stands (at least the last two)?
Why is he running around the Higashikata state?

tfw the dog was the main villain this whole time

What exchange went through the dog when he ate the rokakaka?

man screw joshu, what a tool, I hope he bolts away, he is human garbage worth less than a tiny metal apparatus with helical threads and a slotted head used to fasten together components

I honestly did not remember that this little fucker could do this
I wonder if Araki remembers

Attached: latest[1].png (844x528, 714K)

>Why did Josuke, Yasuho and Joshuu all have bite marks
invisible jesus is biting people and giving away free stands like candy

I hope so, i believe a lot of clues lie in Iwasuke. I suppose his ability to pase through walls is due to a stand? That makes him a rock animal? Since he's present from the beginning of the story i think every one thought he was just a normal dog turned weird by the rokakaka

I think maybe in the beginning (or maybe still even if it hasn't been shown again) rock humans/rock animals could phase through rock. Yotsuyu also just suddenly appeared in the bunker and I always assumed he did the same thing as that dog. I also think the dog was always a rock animal.

The main villain is Yasuho. Gappy must break the curse of cuckoldry after it got passed on from Joshu to him on Chapter 1.

Attached: JojoYasuhoMainVillain.png (583x855, 114K)

Attached: eyestab fetish.png (583x855, 77K)

What does the doctor's stand do? I thought it was pretty confusing the way it was explained last chapter, is it basically Lucy Steel's tear stand that gave people bad luck

Attached: 1553001451738.gif (202x258, 1007K)

Rock Humans can't have sex, and Tooru and Yasuho had sex.

Whatever it does, it looked like a glass door just appeared in front of Gappy. I wanted to think it was some sort of "reverse The Hand" but the door doesn't make sense with that.

>Rock Humans can't have sex
see

>Rock Humans can't have sex
Yes they can.

Yasuho finds a way to have sex with everything.

Guys, I'm not really liking SBR, is something wrong with me ?

If it can alter probability to favor his fate, then its Main Villain material.

On the other, it also appears to teleport... This is from chapter 22

Attached: IMG_20190516_154540.jpg (1053x882, 426K)

Cringe

Attached: 1557942378793.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

Dare you to say it again

Attached: 1553112455416.png (1506x1467, 1.05M)

Why is this faggot dressed in baby blue ? I should read the scans in black and white baka

No, it's really overrated.

you have shit taste, its terminal.

Because Johnny is a baby who shits in his diapers.

the start is pretty weak but gets better as it goes

SBR is a mixed bag. The beginning is mediocre, the middle is fantastic, and the end is a dumb slog.

you have shit taste, maybe start watching boruto or something. probably more your speed

Okay wait

>They have sex and give birth to humans

??? Is this a translation error?

I thought that too. I think it originally said that they just give birth ("They have sex and give birth"). Don't know where that user got that page. I was going to look for the page from the stuff I have downloaded but I don't know what chapter it is.

>the end is a dumb slog
you're actually insane

That still seems weirdly redundant doesn't it?

"high voltage is bad" is about as annoying and forced as "stone ocean is the worst part"

yikes

Found the page. It says they give birth to children. As opposed to, say, eggs or something.

Attached: JJL_v11_ch046_146.png (1028x1600, 166K)

say that to my face fucker

Attached: 1523246090747.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

Yeah that makes more sense, they're still mammals in the end. We really should see some female Rock humans, we have no idea how their family units work.

how can people hate this cutie

Attached: 57696134_p0.png (600x800, 186K)

I can't to read the chapter and see more of my boy Jobin!

Attached: 60234247_2712879922061746_6188289944952242176_n.jpg (960x901, 124K)

based