Shield Hero

This show is so bad it's almost impressive. How did they manage to make a huge confrontation including all 4 heroes the most boring episode yet? How does this garbage get produced?

What was the point of making Shieldguy an edgy incel, only to turn him into your average isekai moralfag?
He has like 200 different shield skills by now, but only a handfull are ever shown, no smart combos, nothing...
19 episodes in and character development is nonexistant. Not even Naofumi's party members are interesting and only appeal to the most retarded waifu fags.

I don't get it. What did we do to deserve this?

Attached: The-Rising-of-the-Shield-Hero.jpg (1280x640, 163K)

I enjoy the visuals

Wait wait wait wait, hold up.
Are you trying to tell me that a generic isekai anime is bad?
Wow holy shit, what a startling revelation.

The show is really bad, but still one of the better shows this and last season.
The writing is horrendously bad. The MC is a perfect example of author self-insert that can do no wrong.
That said, production quality is there, it's simply wasted on a crappy script.

And despite that normalfags are eating that shit up.

Because it's escapism from their vapid little lives.

They actually aren't. Even they are starting to shit on it now.

kill yourself

you dont like abundance of little girls?

Attached: kiel.jpg (870x1186, 235K)

maybe for the first 3 episodes they were, not anymore

true

It's really thriving off streaming money.
Sales are abysmal.

>What was the point of making Shieldguy an edgy incel, only to turn him into your average isekai moralfag?
To bait people into thinking they were watching some new and original isekai that doesn't have the usual cliche about it.

>He has like 200 different shield skills by now, but only a handfull are ever shown, no smart combos, nothing...
That takes actually creativity and thinking. Too hard user.

>Not even Naofumi's party members are interesting and only appeal to the most retarded waifu fags.
But everybody loves waifus and lolis and a harem. Right? Throw that in for epic views.

I want to fuck the Florial Queen in the ass.

thats a boy

kill yourself scum

Much like with Goblin Slayer, the edginess of the first few episodes made the show seem more than it really was, it's a common trap for Isekai shit, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Overlord, it's all the same, sometimes the show can survive past that other times they flounder like a fish, Demon and Shield are fish

The only people i see shitting on it are sourcefags and homosexuals that don't like lolis. If you go to cr and other streaming sites it still one of the seasonal shows with good score.

>with good score
That's mostly since there currently is really nothing remotely decent otherwise.
The show is garbage, but it sticks out between all the other garbage.

This. The current season is absolute cancer, with the only, ONLY thing that's somewhat worthwhile being a 12 minute parody show.

Don't forget Rezero

The Irregular at Magic High School at the very least had a few more interesting scenes in the middle and to the end. It had more going for it than anything else you listed, but it too fell short of the actual LN. Not surprising, as all LN adaptations are fucking terrible.

Nah, even they are getting annoyed at how braindead everyone but Naofumi and friends are. It never really was as popular with redditfags either and apparently they are shitting on it now too. They may still be watching it I guess, but I wouldn't say they are 'eating it up.'

Send to the backlog around episode 6 or 7, it's too bland and generic.

It could have been good

Attached: 1474862510040.jpg (833x1029, 99K)

Rezero kept up it's edge

No use pining over what could have been user. Ratings and sales will speak for themselves.