Wtf japan

wtf japan

Attached: _zxHVtPW.png (1440x2560, 856K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/intl/japan/yearly/?yr=2014&p=.htm
quora.com/Do-anime-fans-in-the-West-know-that-anime-is-passe-or-not-a-mainstream-entertainment-in-Japan/answer/Erica-Friedman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Avengers end game is shit, ironman die like a fucking dog, black widow is a fucking dramaqueen bitch

Give me back my money and time

wtf everyone but Japan

LMAO you actually went to see the movie? Holy shit.

Japan doesn't like capeshit. If it were Disney, Conan wouldn't stand a chance.

Based japs.
I ha

Based, capeshit is garbage. Haven't watched any since Tobey Maguire's spiderman.

I watched it with Chinese subtitles on a streaming website

But Marvel belongs to Disney.

Are there really that many people in the UK that they take the 2nd. Over fucking Russia?

Sadly yeah

>Actually going to the moves
You reap what you sow idiot.

I haven't been to the movies in 5 years, and I haven't watched Capeshit since icon man 2. How are you not tired of this shit yet.

BASED

Detective Conan is for normalfag children just like Avengers

I'm talking about Disney animation. Japs love those more than anime except Ghibli.

Based. Fuck capeshit.

that's not even 2 million tickets

What about Shinkai?

>Conan movie
>Conan Movie with Kaito

Nothing really stood a chance. I feel sorry for the poor clerks and cinema staff that had to deal with that, it was probably a massacre.

Kimi no Na Wa couldn't beat Frozen.

Russia's kind of poor.

Wtf is with japs and milking their anime. Finish conan already you lazy fucking jap shits

I don't care about Conan, but god, I hate capeshit

>being this assblasted Conan beat out capeshit

>capeshit
americans are cancer
i hope all of them die as soon as possible

Now disney is going to buy Japan.

Attached: 1555703847539.jpg (650x650, 75K)

Everything except Japan is really sad. Such a garbage. And I don't even like Conan.

>Japan doesnt like capeshit
>MHA is one of the most popular franchises over there
HMMMMMM

Wtf , does South Korea really adore USA that much?

based

Well there's also more people in Germany than in the UK, and Germany's GDP is higher than the UK's, but yet the UK had a larger weekend gross for Endgame.

So i don't think it has anything to do with "having more people", and more with "Britfags are braindead cattle that will eat up anything that Hollywood throws at them"

MHA is capegood tho.

They don't like American products obvious answer

Anime not aimed at little kids is pretty niche.

That's not true. Shit like frozen did very well in japland

It's also not ticket sales, but gross.
Movie tickets might be more expansive in the UK than in Russia

You die first.

>MHA is capegood

Attached: Nice Guys.png (685x1024, 685K)

They even mutilate their penises to be more like their overlords.

>expect it to be ROTJ
>got more ewoks instead
Thank God, I skipped endgame. I expected it to be meh, it was fucking delivered as meh.

You sure?
boxofficemojo.com/intl/japan/yearly/?yr=2014&p=.htm
Non-ghibli anime is no match for Disney in Japan.

Frozen and Disney would argue otherwise. Disney is more popular over there than most if not all anime.

It was a fun comedy fuck off

Attached: 1558007764482.jpg (474x588, 110K)

Really I see them adoring 80s American movies all the time.

>But... *pop culture reference*, am I right?
>Blasts pop song from the 90's
>LMAOOOO This is so funny I'm crying, how do they come up with this?

MHA is for what it's worth, is (or was) actually about being a hero though. Capeshit might as well strictly be about fighting bad guys while giving lip-service about the actual helping people/hero part of the job on the side. Fucking tokushit does the "hero" part of superheroes better than capeshit, and on a budget of peanuts.

Japan is like the only country that isn't swallowed up by the American cultural behemoth, they don't need capeshit.

>Really I see them adoring 80s American movies all the time.
Many 80s burger movies were actually pretty okay.

Based Japs
Capefags btfo.

Stop being a retarded weeb.
Japs lap marvel shit up like everyone else.
The week right after OP's pic, avengers grossed twice of conan's in there.

They also liked titatnic frozen and Harry Potter. So yes jap island monkeys have terrible taste like everyone else. They also like the Spider-Man movies.

You know, I don't understand. How did Capeshit become so mainstream? I thought people who like capeshit are nerds.

I saw a lot of japanese fanarts about supersons in twitter though

They even like the movie Independence Day.

Disney 200 iq marketing

>frozen
what seiyu dubbed anna and elsa

If you force-feed enough "realism" meme into it, even the normalfags can get hooked in because it's "realistic".

>Harry Potter
Books weren't bad. I always wished for anime adaptation actually, because it's perfect for magical academy setting series.

normalfags dont have taste, they like what they are told to like. thats why capefags were bullied to death back then but now is cool and trendy to like it. same thing is slowly happening with anime. last year fucking kim kardashian was talking about anime
americans are a disease

O MY WISHES
O MY 7 QUIRKS

Last movie i watched was the bainposting one.

>muh americans
Grow the fuck up weeb

Generational change, young adults like nerdy things now. Is like that 1 movie with the undercover cops in a school.

>bain

Please go away

Capeshit is better than 99% of anime tho. Don't act like you niggers have the best taste in the world. You fuckers are just masturbating to little girls.

Well it’s definitely exotic to japs being a magical boy anime and all.

Sauce?

>if i hate americans, that means i have to be a weeb!
Well what did I expect from a state with an oppressive two-party system

It's simultaneously funny and sad watching it all fester

Attached: 1557655053940.jpg (666x428, 53K)

I don't even know what that other film is but Conan has been great ever since it started so Japan did well.

Cringe

Holy shit someone was bullied in us high school. Anime is mainstream everywhere except anglophone countries. Get over it you dumb yank.

Capeshitfags BTFO

>Capeshit is better than 99% of anime tho
->reddit

Nigger, i watched it in theaters before it became a meme. It was also shit, hence why i never bothered with cinema again.

What a stupid post.

They started making good movies. And by good I mean mainstream movies that would work whether or not you took out the capeshit from it. That's why iron man 1 worked and hulk didn't. This got people on board the whole capeshit idea without realising what it was really about until the first Avengers movie came about and sealed the deal by being full blown capeshit. At that point people were all about the capeshit and the Avengers delivered in spades.

I don't understand why the Conan movies are so popular lately

I guess they save all the real action for those, since the TV is just slice of life murder mystery holding patterns week after week? It's not like the actual ongoing plot has made any progress

Maybe the real mystery here is why anyone still cares

Attached: Conan-art-612x459.png (612x459, 11K)

Ahh anime is mainstream in america

According to Japan the only Anime worth watching is ghibli films and your name. So I guess we should all watch ghibli over and over again.

No it's not. Even in Japan, anime is niche. You just don't want to accept it.
quora.com/Do-anime-fans-in-the-West-know-that-anime-is-passe-or-not-a-mainstream-entertainment-in-Japan/answer/Erica-Friedman

amerifats are paying lots of marketing money
most of amerifat film companies are making no profits

Conan movie
>action thriller where a detective and a martial artist teamed up to stop a showman magician thief stealing a jewel
Capeshit
>villain bad
>CGI fights
>quips

I am not the one larping as a foreigner while being a self hating anglophone.

they might like it but not feel 'wow' cause they used to it. like the time travel stuff mcu just ripped off from dragon ball. normalfags are wow while dragon ball fan are ok so what.

It's scary how they can make this movie the most important event in the world. Like, you need to watch this movie to be accepted in society.

It's "Bane" you brainlet