Ballroom e Yokoso

For those who missed the news earlier this week, Ballroom e Yokoso manga-ka is back from illness and resuming work her manga

twitter.com/T2taketom

長らくお休みをさせていただいておりましたが、お仕事を再開しました!
単行本修正などをしながら少しずつ原稿を進めているところです。
近々、月マガ本誌でも連載再開の予告が載るかと思います。
何卒よろしくお願い申し上げますー!
Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
【 Report 】
I have been absent for a long time, but I resumed my work!
I have been working on the manuscript a little bit while making a book correction.
In the near future, I think whether a notice of the serial resumption is also recorded in the Moon Maga magazine. Thank you for your patience!

according to a tweet today it seems she's looking for assistants

Attached: 1509035177231.png (540x540, 382K)

>she's looking for assistants
So she's still not 100%.

Why would she need assistants if she wasn't working on the manga up till now? She wouldn't hire if she wasn't planning on going back to regular monthly release schedule

I stopped watching the anime because I didn't want to pass the manga. I'm so glad she's back.

Based and redpilled

Hopefully she recovered from her illness whatever it was and won't take anymore long breaks.

Oh she's not dead? Sweet.

First for Shizuku best girl and future wife

Best of health to her.

Hope she stays in the best of health, I really enjoyed this series.

Doesn't the anime have it's own original ending?

Attached: 1513457261965.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Unf

Attached: D6ccKyGU0AEjmLr.jpg:large.jpg (768x1020, 204K)

So are Tatara x Chi-chan and Shizuku x Hyodo endgame?

IIRC the author told the studio how she wanted the tournament to end, or at least the results

Nah, Tatara and Shizuku are shown to be dancing at the international competition in chapter 1. It's pretty obvious that they will pair up by the end. As for Romance Tatara already has a crush on her and Shizuku has shown to blush a lot when they have some personal conversations.

>Shizuku x Hyodo endgame?
Better be.

yup. Tatara x Chinatsu are the next generation of Sengoku x Chizuru

No. Chapter one has a flash forward showing that Tatara is dancing with Shizuku. If you're talking about romance then still no. Tatara still has a crush on Shizuku and the relationship between Shizuku and Hyoudou is strictly platonic.

>Shizuku and Hyoudou is strictly platonic.
For now.

And forever.

That's not Shizuku though, that's Tatara's mom.

Tatara doesn't care for Shizuku that way. It's already confirmed that he likes Chinatsu.

>This much desperation

Attached: 1558005787282.png (1280x720, 614K)

>give this manga a go, enjoy it way more than expected
>see threads about it
>it's always just shipperwars
I don't understand, it's not really that sort of series to begin with

Shizuku is a jobber. Chinatsu is already confirmed to be the next Hongou

I'd already given up hope on this returning, and that the mangaka had officially retired. Gonna read through the manga again.

>The page says "His name is -" and cuts off there instead of just saying his name there
I'm guessing he's standing in for Hyoudou again for some plot reason, like he did before.

Separate this from the romance for a second if that's even possible for you guys, after all this focus on pairings and the two people involved uniting in body and mind and so on, and how intimately Tatara & Chinatsu have been shown to be doing all of that (plus how Shizuku's spoken about how she does this with Hyoudou, for years even) wouldn't it feel like a waste/dumb drama for both of them to split up anyway? and then Tatara having to go through all that again with another character? I've seen people expecting Tatara to be with someone else in the Grand Prix and I'm not following why

Shizuku and Hyoudo would make a nice couple but there's something kind of refreshing about a male/female childhood friend pair who don't want to fuck each other.

>but there's something kind of refreshing about a male/female childhood friend pair who don't want to fuck each other.
That's more common than childhood friends who do fuck each other though. "Childhood friends never win" is practically a meme in itself for that reason even.

>back from illness and resuming work her manga

It's not fair bros, if she can do it then why can't Ai

Attached: nana tears.png (478x225, 111K)

Has everyone forgotten that both of them are still moving abroad
Tatara almost certainly isn't doing that
As far as romance goes it'll probably a typical open ending type thing, as others have said this isn't a romance story at all to begin with so there's nothing to expect there

>Shizuku is a jobber.
So this is your new coping mechanism.

Attached: DXrI1UIWAAAAw0F.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

It's rare that you don't see a pair where neither of them has romantic interest though, usually it's one pining after the other.

>I've seen people expecting Tatara to be with someone else in the Grand Prix and I'm not following why

Attached: 1557754619799.png (1873x1400, 1.15M)

Meh, Tatara x Mako-chan was cuter

Attached: mako-chan.png (1919x1079, 2.95M)

Why are you even daring to compare the masterpiece that is Ballroom to the cancer in print format that is Nana?

>the Grand Prix

It doesn't take place entirely in Japan does it?

Read the last few recent chapters again. Chinatsu is the main female of the series, not Shizuku.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-131312_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (813x1839, 782K)

Attached: 005___1553814222.png (955x1371, 204K)

At the bottom of the page it says Tatara's feelings are growing. Wow I wonder what that means.

Attached: 023___1553814222.png (905x1300, 295K)

>Main female
>Introduced in chapter 17
First girl rule never fades user.

It was cute but I didn't really like Tatara himself during this part of the story, although how the character was acting was believable enough. He's basically outgrown (for the lack of a better word) the sort of character who would be with Mako now.

>it says Tatara's feelings are growing
Put your shipping goggles aside.

Hinata was introduced in Chapter 34 of Naruto. The first girl rule was never absolute, in fact these days it seems to common to just brush it off.

>shipping goggles

Literally read the fucking page, user.

I have and there is no romantic implication at all.

>Main girl has the be the first girl
Read more series user. Hell just read the series being talked about at least.

Attached: 3191.jpg (1008x1924, 846K)

Yeah. We had a Male protagonist going from one partner to the next for a short amount of time, then finds Chinatsu, who has had the lost time and development in the manga than Mako and Shizuku.

And Naruto ignored hinata for almost the entirety of the series. Also your desperation is reaching new levels considering the fact that your are bringing up Kishi when it comes to writing romance.

>Gaju heroine level: 1 star
>Hyoudou heroine level: N/A
That's nonsense, Hyoudou's as much a heroine as Shizuku is at least

>Chinatsu blushing like an idiot
>Tatara smiling like an idiot

Sure, no implications at all.

>desperately clinging onto a first page of the manga when the author came up with an infinitely better ship

Attached: 00378.jpg (713x1024, 173K)

>writing romance
This isn't even a romance story to begin with
furthermore it's a sports series, you know how romance usually goes in these things right?

Are the threads where Dancefag dumps chapters the only good threads this series gets or what

>Hyoudo not having heroine level.

What is this bullshit.

Let's zoom in on tatara's face and find some romantic implication.
>smiling

Attached: giphy.gif (500x343, 251K)

So you basically have no argument.

I see you're not doubting the implications of Chinatsu's blush though.

>argument
>b-but muh first girl rule hurrrr

read the fucking manga idiot. there's your "argument". chinatsu is the heroine. shizuku is a side character who is basically just an 'ideal' placed out of reach on a pedestal. the manga is about tatara's growth and chinatsu is the one who has fueled it.

see

Attached: 00380.jpg (713x1024, 228K)

Hyoudou is the man in that relationship, not the woman.

Attached: Do5qvXuUUAEzd1P.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

Attached: 00381.jpg (713x1024, 214K)

That page isn't an argument for what's being talked about though
we already know Shizuku's expecting something out of Tatara, that has to lead somewhere
saying that leads to romance is a hell of a leap though, so does saying that she's the main heroine when not only does the author literally say otherwise, but Tatara's dance partner changes to fit the narrative too (if this wasn't the case there'd be crying Makofags everywhere)
whenever anyone mentions that Shizuku (and Hyoudo) are still moving abroad everyone ignores that too, yet you're pulling the "no argument" meme in this conversation?

what if we get a new girl and shes the end girl, would you guys flip

You people know that there can be more than one heroine in a story right

Heat 18 to 46 invests in Chinatsu. With the two only now finding their groove together you seriously expect the author to drop everything and move onto some new girl? How many japanese colds will the author have to overcome before any progress is made on those new fronts? Chinatsu is the heroine.

Best Yea Forums news I've read this year, glad she's finally getting better.

Attached: 1541414291958.png (783x632, 689K)

Does no else think this might be a dream sequence
The event is explictly explicitly called the "All England-Championship" plus there's a line about him being a Japanese dude, so it's clearly a separate event entirely to the Grand Prix - what's Tatara doing there even?
at the very least there is something odd about the circumstances of it, unless there's some sort of timeskip Tatara competing internationally now feels way too soon

She is Sengoku dancing partner

Sengoku may dote on the guy but he wouldn't let him do that

He cant interfere if he is dead

I'm glad Tatara appreciates the underboob.

Tatara looks too surprised, instead of composed which he should look by that point. This is probably some sort of one-off or sudden thing that happens due to plot reasons as opposed to them becoming an official pair. Also probably the last dance in the story, considering Tatara's first dance was with her too. Don't think it has anything to do with romance though, in large part due to Shizuku's going overseas in less than a year's time. I'd be surprised if Tatara formally hooks up with anyone at the end honestly.

Excellent news.