Assasins pride

Are you guys ready for your new anime overlord?

Attached: assassinspride_teaser_logo_fixw_750_lt.jpg (700x990, 112K)

yes. he's literally me

Attached: 85d7ba28-s.jpg (480x682, 157K)

Even if it's a thinly veiled battle harem, there's a lack of master-disciple stories out there so I for one will definitely watch it.

Attached: k001.jpg (640x902, 217K)

how many female characters are in this ln adaptation?

>Battle harem

Nah it's dead on arrival

Not generalizing, but what's with assassins and their abysmal, if not zero, relevant character kill count during the story's present time?

I’m ready for the waifuwar

I liked the manga so Im fine with this

Assassin trope is popular among little boys and girls

>thinly veiled battle harem

add on thinly veiled shoujo too while you're at it.

SHOUJO BATTLE HAREM

Battle harem + Shoujo + VAMPIRES

are all the released chapters currently translated?

No, we're like 9 or 10 chapters behind and the scanlator's last release was 6 months ago.

hopefully someone picks it up again.

Yawn, booring

Hei? Is that you?

Attached: Hei-from-DTB-bestsinceday1-39472899-1920-1080.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

The MC is the Hei of battle harems.

It reads like Black Butler but school harem version.

i think you mean pick up on arrival

This.

oh wow, i thought this had been cancelled or something. i guess it was just the scanlators who disappeared.
MUH PALADIN BLOODLINE

>blonde main girl
automatic watch

You mean a male harem with large hands and SHOUJO RAPE?

Are you a half-vampire that's grooming a girl to kill him and usurp her father?

new onii-san?

Champion Scans always bite off more than they can chew.
They're """""working""""" on 15 series right now.

They're not overwhelmed, it's intentional. They pick up a bunch of things and beg for donation bux, then drop the stuff that's bringing in less money.

EMT Squared = The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar. Well this is guaranteed shit regardless of title.

FINALLY a good shoujo

>battle harem of flatties
The author has patrician taste, but this is going to bomb hard.

Attached: flattle harem.jpg (1500x1057, 589K)

More like new flop.

Muh

This. Wouldn’t you do the same?

Cute student and teacher!

Staff news when?

edgy art online?

Don't know what this series is about, but judging from the guy's design alone, I can tell this is an annoying harem series.

>Kadokawa opened a website and Twitter account for the anime of Kei Amagi's Assassins Pride light novel series on Thursday. The site reveals that EMT Squared (The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar, Kuma Miko: Girl Meets Bear) is animating the series for airing this year. They also posted a new visual.
>The series takes place in a world where only those from noble families have the mana to be able to fight against monsters. Kūfa is a noble born to a duke's family who is sent to tutor a young woman named Merida. If it turns out that Merida has no talent with mana, Kūfa is secretly instructed to assassinate her.
>Amagi launched the novels will illustrations by Nino Ninomoto in 2016. Kadokawa published the ninth novel volume on January 19. A separate short story collection shipped in February 2018.
>Yoshie Katō (Shindere Shōjo to Kodoku na Shinigami) launched a manga adaptation in Shueisha's Ultra Jump magazine in May 2017. The manga's third compiled volume shipped last November.

5 chapters in and I don't see why anons ae calling this shoujo. MC is the usual super secret assassin though his m'lady speech gets a bit corny at times.

>he doesn’t know

There are other ikemen in this and they aren't there so that the MC look better? please say yes