Isekai

Do you get the charm of it?
How long do you thing this genre would last?
Is it the new king of genres?
How many Isekai series have you read/watched?

Why aren't you writing your own Isekai wn?
I missed you lads

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/牧原のどか
mangadex.org/title/35015/the-villainess-wants-to-marry-a-commoner
novelupdates.com/series/aku-no-joou-no-kiseki/
novelupdates.com/series/okoborehime-to-entaku-no-kishi/
read.egscans.com/Isekai_Yururi_Kikou/Chapter_013
youtu.be/S5EKghnb8og
youtube.com/watch?v=eafSyyAddRI
ln-news.com/archives/90981/post-90981/
minotaur.club/
mangadex.org/chapter/615040/1
mangadex.org/title/36197/makenshi-no-maken-niyoru-maken-no-tame-no-harem-life
mangadex.org/title/27467/ore-no-ie-ga-maryoku-spot-datta-ken-sundeiru-dake-de-sekai-saikyou
mangadex.org/title/37290/mujintou-de-elf-to-kyoudou-seikatsu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

>Do you get the charm of it?
escapism
>How long do you thing this genre would last?
until things get better
>Is it the new king of genres?
no
>How many Isekai series have you read/watched?
At least 20, it isn't anything new.

Attached: 511755MYRWL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 36K)

>Why aren't you writing your own Isekai wn?
Just wait a bit longer.

I want to write edgy wishfulfillment but I’m scared of cringing myself.

Go read fanfiction.net or the worse WN translations and you'll feel like a pro writer before you even start.

new otome isekai

Attached: m25.png.jpg (1174x1668, 1.32M)

>Fujoshit gets isekai'd to spread yaoi throughout the land

Disgusting

Attached: m39.jpg (1174x1668, 1.39M)

>fujoshit got fucked literally

Attached: m38.jpg (1174x1668, 979K)

I am but I'm not on The List yet.

Attached: 1546278657450.png (750x366, 281K)

>one tear in the eye
>statue of liberty pose

Attached: kelly.png (1174x1668, 2.53M)

Can we all agree Iris has the most fuckable Mom in all of Isekai?

Most fuckable mature mom.

15-20 years, see maids and tsundere

no, nothing will topple school setting

based husbando

Yeah I like them.
I need something to help take my mind off of the fact that my life is shit and its never going to get better.

Attached: getfucked3.png (782x716, 330K)

I wrote cringy lewd wishfulfillment
only for myself to wank though

gacha otome isekai updated

Attached: pouting daughteru.png (473x455, 337K)

Fujoshit would prefer if husbando fucked his servant

Death march is pretty damn decent to read.
Now, I get hooked reading otoge mobs tho.

strong villainess

Attached: t19.jpg (1124x1598, 630K)

I want her to princess carry me to our wedding.

>stein
gas it

Cunny is cunny, faggot.

Level and stats should be in the background and not pop up during the story.

I'm not a hack

Because I am lazy.

>power leveling the Heroine in game
>Villainess gets max level instead

How the fuck does it work?

all the items and exp she got playing the game got transferred with her

But wouldn't these transfer to the heroine instead of the villainess?

i think it makes enough sense for an isekai, protagonist's cheat is that she gets all the benefits from the time and money she put into the game transferred over with her

Wait, this series also has fucking video game stats? Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: [Nep_Blanc] Kantai Collection Kancolle The Movie .mkv_snapshot_00.38.57_[2017.09.14_01.20.22].png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

not even otome is immune anymore
litrpg is the future

Isekai as a genre is nothing new. the concept of a random person being dropped into a different world has been around for a long time. Alice in wonderland or the wizard of oz are good examples. The problem with the modern isekai isn't the basic concept but the laziness of the writers. The use of game terminology and systems in the vast majority of the newer ones is just a cheap way to get around world building and creating lore for the magic/powers of the world. Not to say that it is always a bad idea. As long as it makes for the story, such as stories where are literally transported into a game like log horizon, then it is perfectly fine. If writers would just put in the extra effort to flesh out their stories without game elements then isekai as a genre wouldn't get nearly as much hate as it does.

The lvls belong to "The Player", not neccessarily the Heroine. "The Player" basically just puppeteers the Heroine - and now the Villainess.

motherfucker posts in every isekai thread ever and has the galls to start with the biggest "LOOK HERE MODS/SHITPOSTERS A ISEKAI THREAD FOR YOU TO FUCK"
fucking n

We fuck ourselves more than a harem protag fucks his girls.

is it really puppeteering when they both personalities merge?

Truly an Ouroboros fucking

Attached: 017.gif (153x231, 424K)

True for any harem protag, even one like Satou. Maybe not true if it was how much he should fuck his girls.

I think some are doing it intentionally.

Says the biggest resident shitposter.

I hate modern isekai we will never get a genuine fantasy anime because of this bullshit, Im so fucking sick of the rpg logic.

Attached: v23.jpg (950x1357, 993K)

Name?

How do you raise your "dukes daughter" level? Does it depend on how much your daddy loves you? Lmao, shit tier daughter.

>Vol 8 was the last release, in June 2017. Vol 8's synopsis suggests the story was still meant to continue. Tragically, the author passed away in a traffic accident in August 2017. JP wiki states she was struck down by a car and passed from hemorrhagic shock after.
>ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/牧原のどか
>author of an isekai was isekai'd

>The author literally got trucked
wow

she should take tips from the plantmancer

Attached: level 99.png (680x686, 446K)

this is the kind of n we get when OP makes a shite thread

So otome isekai is wish-fulfillment even for 50 years old married women?

>Tragically, the author passed away in a traffic accident in August 2017
So is she continuing to write it in another world? How can we read it from here?

>let's copy the meme dance
>it'll be great!
What were they thinking?

Yes

Everything is wish-fulfillment for someone.

We must secure a future for isekai children around the globe.

Attached: minotaur.png (500x358, 67K)

What about pic related?

Attached: 1500140893893.jpg (536x404, 95K)

>6 year old
>special skill: luxuria

wew

Literally me.

And this?

Attached: What kind of man builds a machine to kill a girl.png (1062x1505, 634K)

>husbando reads s&m smutfic
>chunks it into the fire

Attached: file.png (1174x1668, 1.88M)

im not edgy enough
i read quite a lot but drops them right at the start
hopefully not long
No, most isekai i've read and dropped is just MC wankfest

It's the only way I'm getting new fantasy stuff, so I have to put up with it.

More existing isekai should have the MC make children with his harem.

AUTO SAGE

what is that in the background?

No?

Check the filename. Or just search the image if you don't recognize it immediately.

Isekai world is not technological enough to create stocking. Ponder that for a moment.

Attached: Yomu-Illustration-Exhibit-Fourth-Art-5.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Alright, this is fucking bullshit. You can't escape stat bullshit even in otomeshit. At least she's funny.

If there are stats, but NOBODY can actually see them, only "feel" their own, does it count as rpg-element?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1422828820614.jpg (460x455, 32K)

Anime fucked up, everyone can see their stats.

We are finally free.

Attached: V16.jpg (950x1351, 432K)

>Anime
No, I was asking it as an idea.

Which isekai will get anime next season?

Now that you mention it, slave harem did touch up a bit on that. How people train a shitton and spend years to get a class when they only have to do some mundane shit like swinging a hammer or meditating under a water fall. Or how people think it's hard to enchant a weapon but they don't normally see if the weapon itself can be enchanted.

Arifureta

Wait, are you telling me you can't see your own stats, user?

So like Slave Harem? If so, then yes.

Actually next season is packed with shit.
>arifureta
>isekai cheat magician
>maou-sama retry
>mom isekai

Arifureta seems like it'd be popular enough.

Shit, it's going to be a total disaster with Arifureta.

Maou-sama retry is the best one amongst those though.

Bakarina's anime still doesn't have any firm date right? My gut tell me we gonna get a cheap ass adaptation.

When was the mushoku tensei anime supposed to air? Soon every fucking isekai we are discussing frequently will have their own anime. It's making me kinda sad.

I mean it like
>*finish battle*
>go to safe zone
>"'Skill A' leveled up"
>"congratulations, you learned 'Skill B'"
>cool! APPRAISAL
>*nothing happens*
>fuck
>hey can you appraise me?
>the fuck is that?
Something like that. People know that there are skills, but you can only depend on what they themselves tell you about their skills and their effects.

>maou-sama retry
That shit is great what are you on about.

Ridiculously over-saturated genre (along with Romantic comedies) often filled with shitty characters, predictable nihilistic plot twists and just generally rubbish writing, character development and world building. The whole getting transported to another world thing could be interesting if you actually got some sort of unique world building and characterization, but it's always some generic fantasy kingdom set up to either conveniently enable the protagonist in some fashion, consistently fuck them over almost as if the fantasy world is doing some final destination thing on the protag or often kind of both. Half the time the protagonist is some unrelatable jerk and the people fucking them over are even bigger one-dimensional jerks and you start to wonder after a few episodes or a volume why you're even subjecting yourself to the damn thing anymore as it starts to feel more like the author working out some personal issues with the real world as opposed to an actual serial work of fiction.

The fandom seems stockholmed into the damn genre nowadays though and it seems disgustingly popular with edgy teenagers who think the world just "doesn't get them". I kind of just stopped bothering with it years ago kind of like most anime that just registers as cheap soulless wish fulfillment for painfully insecure teens and young adults.

You can replace "shit" with "stuff" if you are that sensitive.

>Isekai dies as a trend
>Next trend is even worse
What is it Yea Forums?

What are you talking about?

ROFL in all actual seriousness what the fuck is this? Both the title of the series and just whatever the fuck is going on in general. Like I know Japan has an absolute hard on of late of making the hime-sama character the most OP thing in existence but what's the context here?

Attached: 1524806827675.png (495x500, 142K)

Are you mentally retarded or something? I listed the isekai that will air next season. Then you had a problem with the word I used to address them, so I told you that you can use another word if it triggers you. Sorry, but I don't think I can make this explanation any simpler if I tried.

>ROFL in all actual seriousness
lurk for seven years and then fuck off

After getting reincarnated as the villainess from that gacha game, she got all her stuff from the game, including her stats and all the cash items she got from the gacha too.

Name?

Where's the new tsuki ga chapter?

mangadex.org/title/35015/the-villainess-wants-to-marry-a-commoner

Why are they always the villainess?

Attached: ou.jpg (1464x823, 232K)

It's part of the genre.

Yeah yeah yeah, I don't actually need to lurk seven years to find out you special person you, I can really use google if I'm that curious. Anyway a little google image search brought me to the series called The Villainess Want to Marry a Commoner (you always know it's quality when the entire premise is in the title) and like most Isekai series the writing makes absolutely no goddamn coherent sense. Seriously go look at the first chapter, it's not even a complex concept yet manages to be so fucking tropey and reliant on the reader being aware of the tropes it's referencing that it makes little goddamn sense even in it's own context even within the pilot chapter.

That's another problem with otaku centric content though, like it just assumes that the person reading it is so versed in the standard tropes that it can just skip past certain formalities and having to actually do proper world and character building. Unfortunately even then you can't really do this without the result being generic bordering on nonsensical writing and characterization right out of the gate.

Also this is why I just stick to video games these days when it comes to Japan stuff too, because if manga and anime is just going to pretend bordering on wish it was actually an RPG I might as well just play the real thing instead.

Because who doesn't love villainesses? That said there are plenty that are heroines, side characters, or just reborn as noble daughters without game part.

Jesus Christ I didn't realize this was it's own sub-genre.

Why does nobody want to translate this?

Attached: 1527992336595.jpg (1433x787, 160K)

Being the villaness destined to fall gives some baked-in conflict for the MC to contend with.

Is there a series where the hero takes the villainess?

Depending on how you define those roles some revenge isekais have something like that. The healer one for example has the MC brainwash the girl that wanted to kill him.

Why is the queen suddenly white?

It's specifically the Ojou-Sama and Hime-Sama trope that apparently trumps all others. The trope of the shrinking violet princess or rich villainess that gets their henchman to do their dirty work has spent so long getting turned on it's head now that the most powerful version of the female character is generally just the princess or marquis daughter or in universe equivalent.

Attached: __veronica_fire_emblem_heroes_and_etc_drawn_by_mayocooooon__sample-3c15d8388a30425d0f539fa3bc6e1df8. (850x652, 113K)

I favour the villainess.

I think it's from the story of how the royal blood got into a different world, where the princess and prince from those 2 nations traveled to our world and had children.

>The healer one for example has the MC brainwash the girl that wanted to kill him
Sounds interested. Can you give a few names?

But is there a queen?

novelupdates.com/series/aku-no-joou-no-kiseki/
novelupdates.com/series/okoborehime-to-entaku-no-kishi/ (future queen regnant)

Yeah, I guess
>How long do you think this genre would last?
Around the mid 2020's
No
Most if not all the ones on Mangadex
I've been planning on making a Pokemon Nuzlocke Isekai ( from the dozens I read, I only found three ) but I'm not feeling really motivated.

There isn't any this month.

It got licensed.

>she learned to read and write when she was about three
isn't this normal?

Most people learn to write at the age of six.

more interesting than reincarnating as the heroine since there's not much you can do with her that deviates from what originally happened in the game since she's already set up for a nice future and everything unless you do something like go after a non-capture target such as the villainess

reincarnating as the villainess has two basic plothooks that give to an obstacle to overcome from the get go, first avoiding your destruction if you reincarnate before that happens, or starting your life back up if you get isekai'd afterwards and already lost everything

it doesn't really make sense how this became the standard though for otome isekai since just like how almost all dating sims for men aren't about trying to cuck some other guy and steal his fiancee, otome games don't really have villainesses you try to cuck as the heroine

Unfortunately. I rank it at the bottom of all isekai. It's full of asspulls, cringe and general shitty writing and not the fun kind of shitty writing. Even the characters are so terrible it has the only dragon girl I don't like to date and I obsess over dragon girls.

>I rank it at the bottom of all isekai
That would imply it's worse than even dreck like maken no daydreamer or gunota.

That's not the queen, that's the visiting princess from the twin kingdom. That royal family is originally from the north, that's why they're white. An ancestor of theirs and an ancestor of the Queens eloped to earth and the MC is descended from them.

Thank user.
How about the opposite? A male MC that makes the villainous queen fall for him?

Why did I even put in the effort to spoiler it when you just blurt it out

Attached: 1552573747631.png (1124x932, 741K)

Those are pretty good contenders but I stand by my opinion.

>almost all dating sims for men aren't about trying to cuck some other guy and steal his fiancee,
Weird. Most VNs I play are like that.

There was one about the hero defeating the demonlord, but the humans told him to fuck off afterwards. He then tried to apply for a job in the demon king army, but the daughter of the demonlord won't have it so now he has to try hard to win her over.

In disguise.

based

Actually, the heroine can do plenty of things to make the story interested too. Like toppling the tyrannical monarchy to free the oppressed people in isekai and beheading all capture targets in the process.

Arifureta airing will be a magnificent storm due to multiple factors
>Chunni Eyepatch
>KILL MY ENEMIES
>Harem
>Loli reverse rape by end of first vol.
>Stats and abilities
>Forsake thou classmates
>GUN

Attached: a feast.png (220x295, 85K)

Man, I've started reading so many fucking isekai that whenever a new chapter comes out I have to read the older chapters first to even know what the fuck was happening. Also what was that one called where a whole class of students was transported and the MC had the ability to enslave every girl that he touches, so they kick him out and he wants to take revenge on them? I think only one chapter was translated, but it should've been a month since then.

Attached: x32.png (979x1386, 660K)

What's its name?

>japanese isekai
>MC is chinese
Fuck

Attached: c2.png (844x1200, 857K)

That just makes her the real villainess, like in Bakamille.

all bad guys should die and that's a good thing

He’s right you know.

>even the chinese government tries to fix their people
lmao

Attached: 1529224418713.png (956x509, 637K)

>the heroine goes full che guevara
Totally unexpected, but camille did say one of the routes would be like that.

I mean, if you're at the point where murders are stripped of their rights, rather than kill them, I think we should at least put them to use via slave labor. It's a waste to be throwing away human resources.

God, I've missed those images!
I keep procrastinating without even starting making any notes. Minotaur bless me, I hope I'd eventually start anything before dying.

Any news about that fattest, smelliest, ugliest gender-bender isekai? Still no translations?
Post LN illustrations.

Attached: Ellie_001_008.png (1512x2150, 1.16M)

I read three OP MC isekai LN series and got bored of that shit. The first one was entertaining, but this shit is too formulaic (yeah even or maybe especially all those meme 'reincarnated as X'. Who the fuck cares you are a slime if everything else is the same since most MCs don't put ponos in heroine's vagoo anyway?)

If you don't care about westerns, try reading Kidnapped to Another World.

Only for the big bad to complete his evil plans and destroy the world because MC was too busy fixing society to get on with the quest.
I'd read that.

Were did the LN discussion migrate to when it was banned from isekai threads?
I want to go there.

is this how murder hobos are made?

Attached: Y26.png (914x1300, 632K)

how many cute and delicate daughters of nobility have been corrupted by isekai'd people to become murderhobos?

The manga is up to chapter 13 on this site.
read.egscans.com/Isekai_Yururi_Kikou/Chapter_013

I missed you too buddy.

Now have you gotten started yet?

Attached: 1550066152897.jpg (480x360, 17K)

the closest i've come to writing a story so far is buying the writer's bundle on HiB

I am sure Arifureta and Mom isekai will be the most popular, but Maou-sama Retry will be the underdog who gets highly praised at the end, just like memesuba.

Attached: Kirisame Zero.jpg (1440x2048, 572K)

>another mom series
Oh no, looks like we have another trend.

Attached: 1527053531276.jpg (2250x1600, 1.39M)

I swear we talked about something like this a few months ago, and now it pops up as a manga.

Attached: l.jpg (1408x556, 125K)

DIAMONDS

have we reached peak isekai?

Attached: s10.jpg (985x1400, 756K)

>When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~
this trash sounds right my up my ally

Attached: recently updated.png (400x567, 620K)

Manga for this when?

Attached: He married his fuckin pet bird.jpg (354x499, 57K)

>~Crossout Saber~
Crossout?

atleast he isnt fucking his goddamn house

He's going to cross his dick with their horns.

?

Attached: •decloaks behind you•.jpg (1341x602, 292K)

someone will change the title on mangadex eventually

Attached: 1458244976247.jpg (275x295, 26K)

God that game would be amazing if it wasn't a 17 million hour grindfest.

Attached: g6.jpg (876x1236, 287K)

Shit parents. They must have really hated him to even laugh at his funeral.

she seems to have separation issues

Attached: h10.png (2250x1600, 2.11M)

I just go full lancer and cannons. Fuck the rest.

Oh boy, dumb goddess giving him a skill to tame her and to strip her while he's standing right infront of her.

Attached: s12.jpg (1970x1400, 1.31M)

>How long do you think this genre will last?
>implying it hasn't been a thing since man developed an imagination that explored the world around him
>Achilles, Odysseus, Gilgamesh - the literal self-inserts of olde

This the thread?

No, go away.

>maou-sama retry
oh shit its getting an anime? fucking nice

Can't wait for the thread
>hurr it's a shitty overlord clone

arifureta will be the final nail

I don't understand why so many people hate it. If the smartphone isekai couldn't kill the genre than arifureta surely won't either.

Quick question, I downloaded the 5 light novel volumes for Kumo desu ga,I saw there are web novel volumes translated, can I pick it up where the light novel ends ?

My kind of game.

Attached: 1528089368698.jpg (198x256, 29K)

just looked through the titles only and god I laughed so hard at the cringe

I feel ashamed with myself that I actually recognize where that crop is from. Actually since it's only incest it's not that bad.

The CHANGE.

Attached: 1555750684333.jpg (1165x750, 216K)

Toootally not ripped of from Konosuba~

I actually hope it goes mostly unnoticed since probably Arifureta and the mom isekai are going to gather most of the attention.

Picked up

still ugly,and where did all the skin go, being that fat has life long consequences

3>2>4>1
Hey, thanks for posting it!

Attached: Ellie_001_026.png (1512x2150, 1.45M)

3>the others

The death cause was different at least. guy died doing what he loved

My nigga.

It allows for interesting stories and clashes of perspectives.
It will never go away and only a retard would assume that it will.
Considering how generic of a genre Isekai is, yes, but since it is that generic it's pointless to look at it as a genre, just like it would be retarded to ask if fantasy is the king of genres.
I guess around 50 or so but it's likely more since i have been reading shit for decades and i can't think of what i've read back then of the top of my head.
As it stands i'm actively reading Eight Isekai LN series, (i would say i watch that wiseman anime but i've not touched it since ep1 does it have anything that is not slice of life shenanigans of an op faggot?)
Actually i am, it's just not particularily good in regards of writing quality so i don't release it.

What are some isekais where the MC constantly battles his/her rival?

Attached: 1551919581946.png (381x290, 122K)

No
a long time, but like Zombie fad a few years ago, it will lessen when new stuffs hit
No
A lot read, a lot dropped

Does someone have the arc 5 of re zero translated? I've been looking for an epub of it but I can't seem to find any or is it still not fully translated?

Attached: 17567.png (412x322, 111K)

>What are some isekais where the MC constantly battles his/her rival?

Attached: inuyasha.png (250x250, 100K)

kek

Best Isekai.

If your local slave trader had only a pair of twin shota traps or a half elf/half orc chubby teen girl for sale which one would you go for?

She a strong girl.

Chubby teen girl. Well get her into shape and she'll be useful in not time.

>NBR
DROP. PIECE OF SHIT.

Hmm, what if the MC and his BR mom got isekai'd together and in the new world they were NBR, what would that count as? Still NBR trash?
Actually wait, you could put together all kinds of fucked up scenarios if you isekai'd two people together
Imagine a guy and his mom get isekai'd together and become the king and queen of a fantasy kingdom and everyone is pressuring them to start producing heirs as soon as possible, I'm surprised I haven't seen that setup yet

What the fuck, the yuri demon king reverse isekai just ended at chapter 10.

Oh fuck, I don't know if this is the best or worst idea I've ever had
Imagine an isekai where the MC slays the Demon King and marries the Demon Queen
But then he finds out that the Demon King was his father and the Demon Queen was his mother, they both got isekai'd as well
A fucking isekai retelling of Oedipus Rex
You could totally get away with it because it's based on classic literature

Ojou/Hime-Sama has literally emerged as the most powerful class of female character in modern Japanese genre fiction.

youtu.be/S5EKghnb8og

Like if you encounter one in an RPG and they aren't on your side you should probably legitimately be afraid of them.

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelgr_fire_emblem_fuukasetsugetsu_and_etc_drawn_by_kurahana_chinatsu__de2049db759 (788x1080, 113K)

God I remember pirating that game and it was pure shit.

Still waiting for the Shirley manga. Any day now.

Attached: motomusuv211.png (631x894, 231K)

>Isekai
Checked
>Villainess
Checked
>Protagonis with good sense of humour
Checked
>Mecha
Checked

Attached: 02.jpg (1920x1365, 567K)

>haremshit
Into the trash it goes.

Impressive since neither game is even out yet but good try.

Anyway it works for fighting games too. I notice basically every fighting game has a hime-sama of the "step on me please" variety in it's cast nowadays and they're usually top tier in some way.

youtube.com/watch?v=eafSyyAddRI

Karin in particular in her SFV iterations canon is OP as shit and just plain ridiculous. Apparently as part of her training to be recognized as the heir to her family she has to charm like a thousand men and wrestle a hundred bulls into submission which she does in the span of a day or so. She can also force weaker fighters into submission through the sheer force of her aura and will alone and blow a reinforced blast door of it's hinges just by palm striking it. In her original SF Alpha 3 incarnation she was kind of just a rich girl rival stereotype to Sakura who was stated to be an above average fighter at best and who mainly benefited from weaker opponents and ones who underestimated her.

Anyway as I was saying this work for isekai too and they're always OP as shit in some capacity and the princess damsel in distress trope is kind of dead at that. Maybe it's some wish fulfillment thing like gotta conquer the all mighty rich princess like girl that looks down on me and that's level 99 by the end of the story and make her confess or something. Like the ultimate harem victory or something.

Attached: __erika_wagner_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_bonkiru__sample-075b1070ac1514df8efa771e51ddaef2.jpg (850x1133, 180K)

What? It came out in 2018.

Octopath new release is the PC version. Console was like a year ago.

So far Hiroyuki's and Kenetsu's "Shinju No Nectar" has been awesome. 30 chapters deep and I haven't lost interest yet. It's setting itself up very well (Anime when?)
We got an isekai, with some actual well done world building + the author's known lactation fetish + some extremely well drawn action scenes.

Attached: Shinju No Nectar.jpg (1191x1685, 974K)

>Avoid the game protagonist while carefully not raising any flag
>game protagonist love him instead of targeted heroes
>doesn't let anyone coming to game protag but thinking she's out of his league
what a fag

It'd be kinda confusing, they diverge around the start of the fourth volume. They tell similar but distinctly different stories. For example Feirune doesn't even exist in the WN, and Kumo's Arachne form lasts much longer. A lot of details are gently shifted around for pacing and clarity and Kumo's character is made just a tiny bit kinder because she had an edgy phase in the WN.

Attached: Portada_5.jpg (1000x1240, 268K)

Attached: uuuu.png (495x462, 306K)

it's complete trash though
unfortunately

this might be decent if it actually ran with it's premise instead of forcingit into the generic isekai mold.

oh, I remember this. someone translated the first volume of the wn then deleted it for some reason
>read the manga
>removes references to him looking chinese
huh, okay.

Where is Jahy-san?

3>4>2>1

Wasn't that the one that's like a combination of the newest utawarerumono and seikon no qwaser?

rude

Attached: x4.png (985x1400, 405K)

thats some cheat skill

Attached: Capture4.png (950x441, 337K)

>kumo 'designs'

Attached: barf.gif (500x281, 1.59M)

I always wondered where does this storage system for isekai protagonists stop. Like what if you try to put a mountain into your storage, would it just disappear?

user, ln-news.com/archives/90981/post-90981/

the manga design is a lot better

LN just got another chapter translated the other day.

Oh yeah, I know Mom Tai manga is coming, but it was announced like back at the beginning of March which feels like forever ago

Attached: motomusuv204.png (629x897, 248K)

A few of them are fine, Katia, bakaslutpire, Ronandt.

>Watched
Isekai animes tend to be budget tier and/or S2 never. Manga is better if the mangaka is decent. WNs are mostly trash. Those that get LNs are at least self-insertable fapworthy.

Am I the only one tired of seeing so many chapters in small parts?
The fag with the sick mum has been translating some isekais but he post them daily with .1, .2, .3 just to get more traffic in his page

Attached: 20190516_185556.jpg (1080x1506, 309K)

>Isekai animes tend to be budget tier and/or S2 never
Thats all anime though, except kids stuff

He put a credit page somewhere saying that they are weekly chapters and that's why they are split like that.

She got so delusional , she trucked herself to get isekaied. Sasuga!

Manga don't get anywhere in the story either. Unless your sole purpose is to fap, novels are the only choice for isekai.

That's how they're posted on Nico Seiga, it's not actually his fault. Most of these chapters he's releasing as the raw comes out, so it's either do that or wait for over a month for the full chapter to come out.

not really, if you are know enough you can find the volume and the remaining untranslated chapter.

Attached: 0188.jpg (1147x1618, 514K)

Honestly, this got me thinking that "Infinite Storage" could be an MC's cheat, if they can put anything they're aware of into their storage, and re-materialize it at any location they can see.
Steal a mountain, and drop it on a city, if it pisses you off.

There's just a question of what limits the ability has. Most stories seem to give the MC an infinite capacity (or it's based on their maximum mana, which is functionally bottomless), but the real question is "what can you put in it, and what are the conditions inside of it?"
Can living things be placed in side?
Is time frozen, or is there some "stable environment" or something?
When you put something inside of your storage, must it be whole, or can you put just half of it inside? (effectively breaking/cutting it)

These sorts of "teleport-type" abilities can get really overpowered unless you put arbitrary rules in place.

>Finally, Rachel asked with a small sigh, “What kind of relationship do you have with Hajin-sis?
>“…Hm? Uh… nothing, I guess.”
>But Jin Sahyuk already knew Kim Hajin’s secret.
>She also learned about ‘Synchronization’ from Bell.
>And, she knew how Kim Hajin would change once she managed to increase his Synchronization rate.
>And so— with a meaningful smile, she added, “…For now.”

Oh no (yes)! She’s about to be bullied again! (good)

>Isekai into feminazis
Worst nightmare. Literally IRL problems intensified.

2 > 1 > 3 > 4
Plump was perfect.

The isekai with the girl who becomes the Dragon King's pet cat has some interesting stuff going on with this
Her storage system is run by a goddess of time, who has access to everybody's storage and so she cleans out dead people's storage and gives all kinds of ancient magic items and such stored there to the protagonist, including a ring that turns her into a cat

Taking calls.

Attached: native truth.png (412x322, 123K)

A new chapter of Drossel is out.

Attached: Angery Drosselticiel showing her worthless fiancee what for.png (1200x1600, 157K)

>“Ah, you don’t have to worry about Lady Diane. I’m the one talking to you right now.”
I have never seen someone disregard their mother this hard before.

What series? Is it the, "fuck otome, i want magic" isekai?

Her Royal Highness Seems to be Angry

It's from the new mobile game they're coming out with. Did you even actually watch the video or just see the part that was Engrish and figure it was time to just start talking shit? Sometimes you actually need to put at least minimal effort into these things.

Attached: angryhimec5-2.png (941x1216, 43K)

>Just says its some new track arrangement as a commemoration for 20k or 200k or whatever
>Nothing about a mobile version
>Regardless, its obvious user was just talking about the original octopath game on console
>While you're doubling down on being retarded

Post the minotaur club again.

Because it needs shitton of /k/nowledge that I can't be assed to learn.

Attached: 1546322981249.jpg (1008x691, 261K)

They all started to blend together in my head and I have to re-read 2-3 chapters each time update comes out or I wouldn't be able to tell what the fuck is going on.

Attached: 1531897428328.jpg (606x944, 201K)

Not gonna lie, I was pleasantly surprised by his plan, smart but above all, it's realistic. Usually most authors would have written something completely far fetched, like, Sherlock Holmes levels of bullshit to make their MC seems smart.

Attached: ISAAC chapter 34.png (1418x861, 181K)

How is that homebrew isekai going Yea Forumsnon?

how anyone figured out a dumber weapon than log?

They're the most bottom of the barrel shallow one the nose form of entertainment for mongoloids. Honestly the only one worth a damn is a comedy about putin wanting to ride dragons. They could be good but that would involve not pandering to the drooling neets who only want waifus and being rewarded for knowing game mechanics.

I still love that apparently all these writers that otaku worship and think are gods gift to world building, characterization, wordplay and philosophical meta-referential musing apparently just cannot be successful or garner attention without having to have some aspect about their personality and tastes that's weird as all fucking shit in a memetic kind of way (be it having to have nihilistic grim dark twists to everything, or a very specific odd fetish or always wearing a particular article of clothing in public) or when they aren't paired up with an established artist that makes erotic character designs for their story. Like show me the genius Japanese writer that doesn't fit what I describe above and still gets praised for their work without having to have fetish fuel character designs tied to it and then maybe we'll talk a bit more about some of these writers again.

This is pretty much all Isekai authors I've noticed too by the way regardless of whether people think their amazing somehow or not. Within minutes of getting transported to another world the protagonist will be engaged in some way with some hot busty probably tsundere princess character that looks like image related and seems to carry the enterprise by being a "waifu" which seems to mean being hot, dressing sexy and beating stuff up. Honestly the way I see it, the character designers are the only ones really crushing it lately and undeniably being good at what they do. If I want my fetish hot warrior princess in a melodramatic fantasy story I'll play a JRPG or something and there's a good chance, really good chance it ticks that box along the way. Having to watch as anime or read those types of stories and writing as a novel and the writing and prose is just awful despite what weebs claim is just short of torture these days. It says to me boy I wish I was an actual RPG with a budget, but I probably still wouldn't be any better written.

Attached: __aliceliese_lou_nebulis_ix_kimi_to_boku_no_saigo_no_senjou_arui_wa_sekai_ga_hajimaru_seisen_drawn_b (850x1198, 503K)

Then again maybe I'm just expecting to much here compared to the next guy I dunno.

Why are you even in this thread?

>I've read like 5 isekai but let me tell you about how they all play out
okay

Wish fulfillment for ugly people who want to keep the 'realism' aka ugliness.

I mean cool but he was still off base. I guess it's better to just be wrong and ignorant than to make a point though since this is Yea Forums

Autism.

Sure if that's what you want to pull from that.

It's a thread about Isekai stories and I'm talking about them? I thought that would be obvious but this is Yea Forums where people forget the purpose of a thread 5 posts in to talk shit instead.

Yeah, he was wrong. You never actually followed up on what he was wrong about until 2 posts later though. How is he supposed to know the game got a garbage mobage spinoff when all you said was "cool but the game isn't out yet" and only clarified it later?

Attached: 1514270229949.png (500x229, 115K)

I recently restarted writing dragon dad after a long hiatus and even began working a world map.

Why is Shadow-sama so perfect? I'm pretty sure his taste is also perfect so he must like silver haired elves with big boobs and a mole under her eye.

Attached: x29.png (1114x1600, 1018K)

haven't really been able to get into the latest volume. his whole shtick is over staying it's welcome.

Sui is my favorite execution of a slime character.

Attached: V15.jpg (950x1351, 413K)

Bout halfway through chapter 3. Should get this and chapter 4 done so I can post them on monday.

Beta stop posting.

What is the isekai about? Don't tell me it a mindless harem?

Attached: d54668bd50683edd81a39e7ebe55d7e4.jpg (194x407, 31K)

minotaur.club/
I will take my ban now.

new chapter of tiny hat
mangadex.org/chapter/615040/1

Attached: 36767.jpg (1112x1563, 211K)

>Not a single hat to be seen in the entire chapter
>Second volume cover has no tiny hat

I feel betrayed

Attached: resize.jpg (1761x2505, 1.18M)

I like this translator

Attached: V17.jpg (652x935, 250K)

/k/ute daughteru

Attached: pyon.png (185x218, 77K)

>Post all this shit about isekai
>Uses the illustration of a non-isekai character

>Second volume cover has no tiny hat
are you blind?

It's not the same tiny hat, it's relatively normal sized in comparison.

well this is fucking dumb

Attached: x9.png (844x1200, 664K)

Does wuxiaworld user no longer even do pics and links anymore? I stopped following TNE but I was hoping to catch up on the memes in the archive.

Pretty sure Type 3 Shells were a meme as far as AA stuff goes, shit did more damage to people on beaches than planes.

i stopped awhile ago

Which one is this? Searching only gives me nammer results.

People just stopped giving a shit about TNE once the Orden arc just refused to end and Hajin became boring and dull, the inconsistent moderation hurts too. The only people still reading it are doing it for Sahyuk, Boss, Yeonha, Rachel and Evandel, so if you're not a waifufag there's no point in sticking with TNE anymore.

Some of those Japanese planes were pretty light and very little armor I could see those type of planes getting shredded

>Mother's scale weaved into his cloth

She is a dragon isn't she?

I think it is this one.
mangadex.org/title/36197/makenshi-no-maken-niyoru-maken-no-tame-no-harem-life

How sad. To think so much changed just because I decided to binge Plaguedevil.

Weren't flechette artillery rounds really effective?

Thank you user.

He stopped then I did it for a week and stopped too (chapters are released at 3am local time, fuck waking up at 3am, posting the chapter then trying to get back to sleep for an hour or so then waking up at 7am) and nobody picked it up again.

Attached: Sahyuk-LA-2-1.png (1922x2309, 1.83M)

you won't be thanking him after you read it

It's okay nowadays I mainly just backlog pretty looking ones. Even if it ends up shit I like the pictures.

Goblin Slayer, Priestess and High Elf Archer(gyaru ver.) were in the latest Slime tamer manga chapter

Attached: kl.jpg (670x419, 119K)

I wish house fucker would update mangadex.org/title/27467/ore-no-ie-ga-maryoku-spot-datta-ken-sundeiru-dake-de-sekai-saikyou

Is Astrid the most American isekai protagonist?

Attached: ameristrid.png (374x530, 200K)

Why are all astrids in japanese media always evil?

Attached: 1530605834340.jpg (960x2176, 808K)

nothing can stay FOTM forever, TNE had been on the decline for awhile.

Attached: sadhyuk.png (197x183, 31K)

>Promoting freedom and equality
>Villainess
Literally how?

>nothing can stay FOTM forever
I was hoping it'd stay that way until it actually finished but guess not.

Usually, big bad exists/became one/is allowed to rise to power because the society and living conditions are so shitty, to the defeat him, you should fix the root of the problem.

I am fine with this.

Attached: 1554318376784.png (426x587, 107K)

if the author decided early on to finish the story within 300 chapters instead of dragging things out it probably would have, pretty sure nayun's wild ride is still going on to this day despite his death penalty if he doesn't talk things out with her

yeah, not five minutes after getting the death penalty he found a way to bullshit his way out of it, can't be arsed to remember what it was, but it is there

Isekai monster girl brothels?

Attached: 1547628225413.jpg (1014x837, 215K)

I understand it clinically but not personally, in the sense that I can see the appeal but it doesn't speak to me in the slightest.

I'm giving it a few more years, say three or four, before it gets dumped and phazed out.

More like the new town bicycle of genres.

Don't remember. Probably around five.

I'm already writing three "real" books, I don't have the time nor inspiration to do that.

Attached: 1454206115806.jpg (800x800, 392K)

>dwarf
>20
>looks like a kid and has no beard.
Come on now.

Dwarves are like polish women, they don't age, they transform. When they reach a certain age they go from 10/10 beauty into babushka mode, dwarves turn into bearded muscleheads.

Just like mexicans. They're slim thots until they turn 25, which is when they balloon up to be fat grandmas.

I guess the premise scope was too small and the author hasn't improved enough to make TNE a longer story. Honestly though SOL chapters could have been added for better pacing, or am I the only person interested in Evandel monologues?

Here's an idea
>Hajang sneaks into Afrika
>Meets Orden
>Turns into catgirl
>Goes on wacky adventures with Evandel

Arifureta and maou retry is good tho

Imagine races like this would exist in isekai. Like you buy a cute elf slave and then one day she turns into an orc.

It was good up until they got out of the first dungeon. MC had an interesting power, a cute vampire loli, and it was edgy in a good way. After that, it went downhill pretty fast.

i read an isekai about a classroom that gets isekai'd, killed on the spot, and then resurrect as orcs

Those are great legs

adding the stupid bunny was a mistake
adding the masodragon was a terrible mistake, but tolerable
adding the cute fish daughter was... cute?
adding kaori crossed a line that should had never been crossed

Did he ever bang his teacher?

Come on user, Isekai MCs don't have rivals.

wouldn't know, stopped reading after kaori joined
but probably

>Writes a novel about an author who fucked up his novel due to a writer's block and pressure
>End up doing the same shit as him
This shit way too meta to even make me laugh.

She's a part of his harem user, so yeah he banged her pretty hard.

I wrote my own isekai. I have mixed feelings as I started it by intentionally crippling my prose to be as broken and disgusting as wn translations I've read. Honestly might've been a mistake.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.31_[2018.11.24_20.53.48].png (1280x720, 1.14M)

But why?

That's a good question.

You can always say
>rewrote the chapters
>pls read, rate, follow, favorite, and 5 stars

>Shion's death hit Rimuru so hard that after that he start spouting shit like "I'll kill them all" "I'm gonna wipe them from the earth" "They will become my sacrifices" "They will all die for me" in almost every paragraph
That was hilarious.

>I started it by intentionally crippling my prose
You can't invisible dragon user.

And then he really did go and kill them all.

I need a long running isekai with many volumes to read.
I've finished Mushoku Tensei, Shield Hero and Death mage 4th time. Is there anything else out there that I can waste hours upon hours reading on?

Overlord

venture into the rabbit hole that is cultivation novels

I hate how dumb chinese names sound like though but I'll give one a try. What should I try?

Go try Lord of the Mysteries.

Reverend Insanity, Nightfall and Spirit Blade Mountain should be fine to start you off.

Why does this have to be an "otome game"?

Attached: 1534254844802.jpg (1424x629, 115K)

>>Do you get the charm of it?
Pre-21st century, yes. Post, god no.
>>How long do you think this genre would last?
Until is stops being profitable
>>Is it the new king of genres?
No
>>How many Isekai series have you read/watched?
Too fucking many
>>Why aren't you writing your own Isekai wn?
I am. It sucks. The contemporary genre is a trash fire.
>>I missed you lads
I didn't.
Dadcore daughterfus.

To give her a reason to be a war criminal

Watching Isekai Quartet got me to finally read the Konosuba LN, that'll take you a few days, they're a lot of fun
I'm considering starting Re:Zero but that's a hell of a commitment

Reasons.

the shameless, yet secure self-indulgence of it all
about half a decade
shounen mahou shoujo is still king, isekai is merely a wayward prince
do you count how many breads you've eaten?
I can type more than a few sentences without cringing horribly from my bad writing

A Will Eternal though you'll miss out on a lot of references if you start off with that one. It's practically the antithesis of chink murderhobo though. MC is essentially a nip isekai hero only more old school like Mitsuhashi always up to mischief and trying to show off.

people keep wanting yuri otome when otome with rape-happy MLs are the best ones imo

since the mom got a spin off I think the author agrees

How does it feel knowing that user isekai gets more views than your boring normalshit?

If you only want to waste hours, try the whorehouse.

Tales of reincarnated lord
it got CHINESE GOVERNMENT'D during the middle of the arc though.

If you got isekai'd and landed in ancient ruins that were some robot creation facility for a now extinct civilization, found a single energy cell and 4 robots that you could revive with that energy cell which one of those would you pick?

Attached: 1530601625611.jpg (1696x2048, 1.19M)

Incomplete work posted to the Internet will get more views than incomplete work not posted to the Internet.

Imagine being this butthurt.

Because it's an isekai and she was born with a vagina.

Give me the lemonade dispenser.

have we been redeemed?

which one does anal?

no

I can't believe his new novel got fucking censored over the make out chapter. It wasn't even fucking sex. It was just making out. How the fuck is THAT censored?

“Hooray for prison!”

the CCP frowns upon making out
12 points discounted from your social credit score.

They are robots, they all have an exhaustion pipe.

The chink censorship bureau doesn't give a shit and just kills whatever it feels like killing, fucking Holy Sword has a half-elf chick get tentacle raped and used as a demon egg dispenser and it's still ongoing with no issue.

>the CCP frowns upon making out
Oh, is that why I'm Really a Superstar got hiatus'd and b&?

is the half elf was an enemy of the state?

How would an isekai adventure with her even play out? Find other ruins with robots in them that you can sacrifice so she can create more lemonade until you can summon a heavenly aegis?

Indirectly and unknowingly, she technically is an enemy of the kingdom the MC's currently allied to.

Accidentally was a enemy of the state, her biggest sin was being too dumb to recognize that her buddy was a idiot that was gonna get all of them killed one day.

Bottom 2 since the top ones are too mechanical and don't have legs to lick.

Top right. She looks the strongest and most likely put out.

ni faggot

If you read her flavor text she's a hope and belief bot that doesn't believe in god anymore and is basically becoming a cultist leader as her flock believe in her more than they do in god. So basically we're gonna go set up a cult.

>tfw have already read all I could find from Overlord.
What are some other isekai with detailed world building?

yes
just look at the milkman

No decent one that I know of.

>implying that wasn't her plan

FATAL MMO?

makes me question why isn't there an isekai where the MC's computer turns into a waifu?

>FATAL
Holy shit.

New chapter of Berserk:Alternative is out, Lapis is now capable of boulder-crushing handjobs with both of her arms.

Oh boy, that would be a wonderful trainwreck to participate in.

Nice, just barely strong enough to hold notguts massive cock.

Not enough /pol/faggotry. It's Corruption of Champions MMO.

I mean you're the guy who reactivates her, maybe if you register as an admin she'll worship you as her god and try to get you a haremcult full of cuties.

How many children is enough for an isekai protagonist to have with their wife?

isekai where main girl is blind so she will appreciate MC no matter how bad he look?

2~3 kids is enough.

Attached: 64281638_p0.jpg (618x1000, 73K)

>Japanese isekai "rivals"
>get humiliated by the MC and either kisses his ass at the end or falls out of the story entirely

>Korean isekai "rivals"
>either dies or just becomes some harmless school bully

>Chinese isekai "rivals"
>couldn't see mt. tai, they were courting death so the MC peeled their skin and cut their tendons before making them fly like a kite whose string was cut and then killing them with their eyes wide open not realizing how they died

This is a trick question, because the isekai protagonist and their wife should be immortal. Rather than a strict number of children it should be an amount per decade that they average, and it should be about 2.

Attached: ipdhaxwe.ugw.jpg.png (640x1137, 665K)

>either dies or just becomes some harmless school bully
You forgot "becomes main girl"

however many she can give birth to

>The intense envy clouding his mind makes him frenzied. He stares coldly at that young man and shouts, “Zhang Xuan, are you a man? If you’re one, stop hiding behind a woman and have a fair duel to the death with me!”
>Seeing how the fellow before him has lost his rationality, Zhang Xuan widens his eyes and says, “So what if I’m hiding behind a woman? This is a part of my capabilities. If you’re capable, find one to hide behind as well!”
>“You…”
>Shang Bin almost vomits blood.
My god, this is the most cliche shit out there and I still love it.

>newspapers
>magic system that can easily tip the balance of power

is this series going to go full French revolution?

Which chink novel is this?

Without dying?

Drosselticiel might just start one if she gets ticked off enough, and seing how the prince thinks a fancy sword will help him autowin against a girl that can just kick him to death she's heading there slowly but surely.

top left

Library of Heaven's Path, you're reading it to see how many "the frog dares devour the flesh of the swan" moments the writer can stack in a arc.

>Korean rival was the biggest dick to the MC
>Ends up becoming best boy and the realest guy to the MC.
I love that shit.

Attached: 47e480bbf5e3dcf65d67ae5816543b45.jpg (685x983, 148K)

after the first 5 or 10 births the odds of dying decrease dramatically

>1500+ chapters translated
>2000+ chapters ongoing
I hope I do enjoy this, if only because long rides are fun.

God I hate manhua so much.

what's the deal with chinks vomiting blood?

Attached: you will never be btfo this hard.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

witchculttranslation

their meridians got hurt

Are the Kanja no mago/Magi's grandson Lns translated? Don't see them on nyaa

Yes
For ever.
Yes, it has everything in it
All of them (more like 40 or something)
Because im lazy, and i really want to write in english but my english is not good enough. The few lines i have writen make me want to puke because of how bad they are.

whats with mt tai

it's big and heavy and if you can't see it, you are blind

also, whatever happened to mom tai?

imagine having eyes and not being able to see mount tai

Attached: 1501128609736.jpg (600x657, 56K)

this latest chapter of ED tops them all
>He survived this disaster unlike the rest of his clan. The shock made him spit out a mouthful of blood gushing through the air like a rainbow. He fell straight to the ground with his eyes wide open. The anger and sadness left him dead.

What's the best patchwork isekai you can think of by placing the MC of one isekai into the setting of another with the companion/s of a third isekai?

Bad example: Ainz in Konsuba world with Re;zero companions

>1500 chapters deep in ED
>Every dialogue with "prince/monarch/child/young lad of _________" ends up with vomiting blood from anger and an angry "You!"
Chinks write so much because each arc / area is copy paste, but somehow I still enjoy it.

Why is that a bad example? Recall that most of the evil actions Ainz takes is simply due to his obsession with Nazarick, being overly protective of it to the point of being willing to trample on others to ensure Nazarick's prosperity.

In the Konosuba world, everything's silly and lighthearted. Ainz can finally relax and be Suzuki Satoru again in addition to tard wrangling.

How about putting Tanya Degurechaff into one of those otome game villainness mangas with the monsters from Overlord as companions?

I think she would be extremely happy, if only because she'd get away from Sonzai X. She does get away from him right?

Kazuma to Re:zero or Subaru to Konosuba would be easy modo for the both of them

a Kazuma that doesn't have a hero complex will learn of the reset and play it safe, probably reverting back to NEETdom quickly.
while the proactive Subaru would actually chose a good cheat and be a typical isekai MC

for me nothing can beat History's no. 1 founder and it's crossover of Perfect world, Battle through the Heavens, Renegade Immortal, and Yang God (with a bit of transcending the nine heavens)

>tfw HN1F will never finish translations

this is just so the communist party stays in power forever because they will brainwash everyone to be peaceful little angels...
memezuela banished weapons, look where they are now, can't overthrow EL PRESIDENT because no guns.

>memezuela banished weapons, look where they are now, can't overthrow EL PRESIDENT because no guns.
Bring me up to speed on 3rd world leaders. Mexico? Brazil? Cuba?

>memezuela
come on user, what nation ends with -zuela that fell for the socialism meme and now has to farm dragons in runescape to survive

I stupidly thought memezuela was the name of the leader.

Fuck off with off topic shit you gonna get us saged
want news, go to pol

mangadex.org/title/37290/mujintou-de-elf-to-kyoudou-seikatsu
new reverse isekai

>tfw no elf wife

Attached: sadness.jpg (1080x970, 54K)

Here you go, user. Cheer up and write your own isekai about your elf wife.

Attached: 7c84a0fae1d32f9af676b8438509f2ab.jpg (474x597, 134K)

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

Wanted the long run?
My regime: Cooking with wild game, Death march, Botsuraku youtei, Gate, Isekai maou to shoukan, Genjitsushugisha, Konjiki no moji, Knight and magic, Kumo-chan, Magi craft meister, Kenja no mago, No game no life, Overlord, Isekai yakkyoku, Re;zero, Seirei gensouki, Isekai Meikyuu, Sword dad, tensei slime, youjo senki, new gate, tsuki ga michibiku, bakarina, otomegame mobs, akuyaku reijou koukyuu.
that's the long run you can read.

Thanks a lot, sorry to all the chink novel recommendations but I hate reading chink novels. The japanese ones will do me just fine.

Priestess is a slut! SLUT!

Attached: 0d09751ed7a89dd654d7d56ffd64c60229.png (985x1400, 424K)

SLUUUUUTTTTT

Attached: 5968588ee16347a4109884b6388de71030.png (985x1400, 273K)

>isolated for 18 years
>still keeps his sanity

Which manga is this?

>3500 chapters deep in ED
>this cliche shit never ends
>the author literally reuses scenarios and lines
I'm only reading it because there's nothing else and the slaughtering is somewhat entertaining.

It must be extremely easy to get an LN published in Japan.

What a waste of having a hentai artist work on this shit instead of something more ecchi

I'm pretty sure they'll publish anything that garners popularity on Syosetu.

The LN publishers are basically scouring Japan's equivalent of wattpad, and picking up anything with a pre-existing fanbase.

bottom right since she's the cutest

>As for what will happen after the epilogue, Maruyama has a vague idea for that in his mind. But please, imagine it however you like, everyone.
Ainz meeting the Boastful Sage while touring the Mino country with Keno.
Distribute the energy equally to four empty energy cell and revive them all. If I have to pick, then it has to be blue with the staff. It look like a charger

>We've devolved into the otome game isekai subgenre
>Somehow, this is worse than the vending machine isekai which was admittedly fairly entertaining

How much deeper does this go?

Attached: 1460095258322.gif (466x262, 524K)

Attached: china chad.jpg (2518x1024, 262K)

Is ring king still inducing rage in it's readers?

I have reservations about writing fanfics in my 1st language, it's fucking embarrassing and I'd like to have some layer of detachment from it so I ESL it.
And it ends up being worst of two languages.

Attached: 1552907950267.jpg (719x719, 105K)

>rape is a battle tactic
what.

So, where's my fairy isekai?

Attached: my request.jpg (507x201, 26K)

Kuro Maou has fairy but she's pretty big.

Is Abubu doing isekai manga now? hory shet

Yes. Bland MC, Hime is fucking shit, Dragon/Cat/ and Elf adventures would've been more interesting. Fuck the bland MC

>Literally earns all the girls trust
>They 100% believe he won't turn into a degenerate like the farmer ring king
>Literal womb tattoo which prevent pregnancy by 70% they can apply to everyone
>Even the young sister wants in
>Dwarf gives him the thumbs up
>Denies having sex when it was literally Okay to do it.

Attached: 3c6b0c6fafacd7e72d91c77505509a32.jpg (619x670, 233K)

I really don't understand why this series is so shit when ghost Yomi was such a great romance with actual fucking

>Maybe stopped doing hentai for this

the WN to LN business? Unless your work is popular on narou/kakuyomu and so on mainly on sites from where various publishing imprints harvest from and you don't have an existing fanbase who are willing to buy your LN no it's not that easy. But then even if you do receive an adaption you have to survive the initial 'testing phase' of the first few volumes and depending on their sales your work can just as easily get axed like how it got published.
Either that or connections/nepotism though there are series indeed which got pushed by publishers themselves in which they were sure to be successful.

Maybe is only doing it for the girls, money, and the supporting male characters who are pretty good.

Attached: 81129551aca7a22098de8982c8bcdf18.jpg (1114x829, 545K)

Wait the artist did hentai? What's his doujin name?

>What is his doujin name
>Maybe stopped doing hentai for this

just found out the translations for this thing have regained life and the manga is getting translated too
>2 chapters in and she's already using jewish magic to make guns out of her ass

Attached: firepower02.png (629x895, 931K)

You can interpret that differently, but I getcha.

Come back when 30 chapters are translated.

>no lightning rods
Fucking kek, dumb twigs deserve to fry alive in their homes.

Attached: 1533450690370.png (1125x1600, 975K)

>you will never have an elvengrill to get lovey-dovey with, until the immigation department eventually locks her away

Attached: x4.png (1300x1848, 627K)

Imagine the sex.

Attached: 15.jpg (650x933, 84K)

Im reading this, but its pissing me off. I really just wanted a old adventurer to retire and raise his cute daughter, and it almost immediately went into full on power wank mode.

I'm starting to hate this and I'll probably drop it soon.

SERIOUSLY?

Attached: FUG.jpg (688x983, 100K)

>No loli
I hold on to the energy cell until I find something much more useful than some robot girl. Unless I find a robololi, then she gets it.

Its not his fault. He's a skeleton and has no brain.

The one who (looks) the smartest. Then I can order her around to find/make/research more energy cells.

wait until he meets the hero party again, because you know it is going to happen for it to be a proper wish fulfillment

I think the biggest problem is just how useless and irrelevant the "daughter" is. The only thing of note she's done is be a damsel in distress so the MC can show off how smart and powerful he is.

She's occasionally cute.

Attached: 1530043072530.jpg (374x223, 25K)

Yeah, but not cute enough to make me deal with the shit MC. I'm willing to put up with a lot of bullshit if it means looking at cute lolis, but she just doesn't do much at all.

Attached: dropped.gif (300x284, 522K)

>Usagi DROPPED

Attached: W6.png (1125x1600, 788K)

Somehow this isn't brought up in a lot of stories. The only examples I can think of right now are from Overlord and Average Abilities.
In Overlord, it wasn't brought up until the recent spin-off novel, but Ainz's storage has a limit of a few tons, not counting money which is stored differently.
Meanwhile Mile has an infinite storage, since her storage skill basically opens a gate into a different dimension. I'm fairly sure the nanomachines that manage her world's magic system wouldn't let her storage a mountain though.

Generally there seems to be a rule in all stories that living things cannot be put into storage. The only exception to this I know is Magical Girl Raising Project, where Snow White uses her infinite bag to transport captured opponents.

Yes. Mass-rape was used in China to the Romans as a way to humiliate the enemy and cause them to lose their morale.

In fact the Ottoman troops would rape captured male warriors in public as a way to punk the enemy.

Isekai really lacks Humanity Fuck Yeah. Really need some MC getting isekai'd and establishing Humanity as the dominant race and crowning himself God Emeperor of Mankind.

Attached: 1527898776406.jpg (515x1024, 102K)

The Japanese have no pride about being human with that this elf shit and Saiyan shit.

Hitler kinda did that in drifters, too bad we never got to see how he did that.

I've only watched the anime so I cant say how far it goes, but No Game No Life does have some HFY moments.

>instead of getting MC teaching cavemen how to fight better we instead get MCs cooking superior japanese food, farming and salaryman bureaucracy.
It hurts. All we get is monster shit fucking humanity up.
Drifter is the same as above though, nips always write about how to seppuku humanity.

> /u/
Checked

Attached: 964e0112b07eca80d510f8e99f2397dda144830c.png (477x674, 295K)

Based Fuukaposter

Do you know how large berets are in real life?

She shouldn't stand near artillery muzzle breaks.

>not raping your enemies
pleb

Attached: chad chinaman.jpg (1253x1348, 2.13M)

Wrong.

Why do korean novels and chink novels have such a hateboner for japan?

Do you even have to ask?

No I'm actually curious. Do japan LNs have hateboners for china and korea as well? i've read quite a few but I cant seem to find much except for JAPAN IS AWESOME!!! and that old man swordsman who murdered thousands in nanking as a backstory isekai.

That's like asking why everyone on the Balkans hates each other and why Frogs and Bongs hate each other.

Attached: slutkun2.jpg (484x448, 57K)

>Do japan LNs have hateboners for china and korea as well?
Have you not heard about chink exterminator isekai and it's fate?

Why aren't we hating on the Germans then?

he literally just pointed it out as the second only example

>courting death
It's asian tradition to hold grudges, kind of like dwarves in wh fb.
I didn't read his post past first sentence and I'm not sorry.

Commie got our attention and German is neutered.

japan doesn't really give enough of a shit about other countries in general to dedicate an arc in all their stories to how much they hate them

Something something Hello Work.

>Go to a restaurant with your harem of jade-like beauties to eat
>Suddenly, a wild young master appears!
>"Hey you, the most beautiful out of this flowerfield with skin fair enough to cause nations to fall! Come to my mansion so I can fuck you, as for the rest, you can have them, my followers!"
>Young master tries to grab main waifu but murder hobo protag interferes, young master gets irritated as fuck and shouts like a retard
>"YOU ARE COURTING DEATH!"
>Onlookers gossip about "there is no way this weak-looking dude could possibly beat the young master, the match is already decided! No need to even look!"
>Murder hobo protag kills young master in one punch, all the onlookers go "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!? He beat the young master! That can't possibly be! Who is that guy?"
>Old man, seemingly a beggar, but actually one of the strongest daoists in the world, who watches at the scene amused, scoffs at the now dead young master
>"He had eyes but couldn't see mount Tai."
>Suddenly the voice of the young master's father, who is the Sectmaster of Sect X resounds through the entire city
>"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY SON! THERE WILL BE NO RECONCILIATION! I'LL MURDER YOU, ALL YOUR PREVIOUS 10 GENERATIONS AND ALL THE DOGS AND HENS AT YOUR HOME!"
>Murder hobo protag goes on to wipe out the entire Sect X because of "MUH by the roots!"
>As murder hobo is about to strike down the sect master, the sect master cries
>"Fool! Our X sect is just small fry in comparison to the sect we are subordinate to, which is the the Y sect, who are in turn subordinate to the Z clan! You'll never have a peaceful life again!"
>Murder hobo protag shrugs
>"Just more targets to KILL!"
>And so murder hobo protag finishes off the sectmaster and gets into conflict with Y sect (and later Z clan, becaue MUH progressive powerlevels)
>All that took a long time to describe, but actually happened in an instant
t. 90% of chink cultivation novels

Somehow, I am absolutely OK with this.

Here are your webnovel writers bro

Attached: ibl1hs5hcpy21.jpg (1440x810, 136K)

Is Sevens any good?

Looks like a chill guy who needs to fix his hair.

Attached: JAPANESE TOLKIEN.jpg (637x478, 41K)

Stories about characters traveling to other worlds have existed for centuries. What's new with Narou isekai is how incredibly blatant and shameless wish-fulfillment power fantasies they are. (And the fact that they're written by amateurs copying other amateurs so they're trash.)

I personally like that one story i forget the name of that had the MC weaponize storage. He just kept on putting heavy things in storage, materializing them on top of enemies, and repeating it until the enemies were mush.

>What's new with Narou isekai is how incredibly blatant and shameless wish-fulfillment power fantasies they are
that isn't new at all

The MC being handed godlike power at the start of the story and then steamrolling anyone who dares to oppose him while being surrounded by a harem of 10/10 girls whose only goal in life is to suck the MC's cock is new.

>The MC being handed godlike power at the start of the story and then steamrolling anyone who dares to oppose him while being surrounded by a harem of 10/10 girls whose only goal in life is to suck the MC's cock is new.
No

Attached: Warlord of Mars - Dejah Thoris Vol 1 TPB (2012) (Digital) (K6-Empire).cbr-Warlord of Mars - Dejah Th (1073x1650, 692K)

You better fucking remember it.

John Carter is powerful but he's not a god among men like most Narou isekai MCs. And he has one chick rather than a harem.

He's the strongest person on the planet and several moons. Exceptionally long-lived and has far more powerful psychic abilities than anyone else along with being psychically shielded against being mind probed by other adepts.

There are several women around him besides Deja and like 2 fuck off to marry his kids because they couldn't get him.

This photo is illegal.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY ARE THERE GIRLS IN THE STORY EWWW ICKY

>literally & literary japanese shadman

More of them should at least be allowed to actually suck it.

Because without Germans EU would be even more fucked.

>natural page 10
How long has it been.

They actually apologized for their actions in WWII and it's not wise to piss of the overlord of the EU if you want to keep your trade.

Shit mod thinks he can stop the isekai wave, too bad I'll be making isekai threads everyday.

Attached: 1556254510787.jpg (792x815, 67K)