Kengan Omega ch.18

Skating

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p01.png (960x1361, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/28813/fist-of-the-seeker
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/index.html
youtu.be/_3Mo7U0XSFo?t=74
mega.nz/#F!3y5gBIgC!9AvYrCRHDCtJga44rR33Og
youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p02.png (960x1361, 1.01M)

Based hockey bro

he's learning so fast, what a good boy.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p03.png (960x1361, 751K)

>still calling faggots faggots
>still American
I guess that even with his new haircut Adam is still based. Good on him, I was afraid the fujos and their stupid Adam/Cosmo shit would infect him.

Step three is us making out.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p04.png (960x1361, 969K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p05.png (960x1361, 901K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p06.png (960x1361, 1024K)

Adam is... teaching!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p07.png (960x1361, 912K)

>daruma
Woah Adam, calm down there Japanese expert.

Sign me the f*ck up

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p08.png (960x1361, 885K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p09.png (960x1361, 746K)

Koga growing on me faster than mold on cheese

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p10.png (960x1361, 1.03M)

Fast MC complaining about going too fast.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p11.png (960x1361, 886K)

So I guess Kouga is the "Omega" because the whole of the Kengan association is gonna culminate in him.

feels like I'm skating nothing at all!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p12.png (960x1361, 576K)

Keeengan threaad

Says the guy who can barely remember names. I see what you did there.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p13.png (960x1361, 772K)

That and if he later joins purgatory for real, he's probably going the one that ends it too
And it could be that he's the last kengan if he's a long lost descendant of Kazzy's ancestor

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p14.png (960x1361, 802K)

Oh no he's hot

oh no he's retarded

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p15.png (960x1361, 1001K)

mirin Cosmo's gainz

She cute.

awww shit son!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p16.png (960x1361, 819K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p17.png (960x1361, 653K)

caution? or jealousy?

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18p18.png (960x1361, 1.07M)

Attached: fgt.png (375x296, 82K)

>I somehow missed a whole chapter

>the movie making america shit it's pants
I would watch that movie because of the tag alone. It would probably be shit though as modern horror movies are oft to be.

>tfw me avoiding my social obligations

Attached: v18_1.jpg (865x940, 266K)

i didnt think gaoh was that bothered
also gives me hope that koga can actually catch up

that was pretty much how paranormal activity was marketed and it was shit

So there we have it.
On a technical aspect, HNG has always managed to drop their releases at 8.30 EST and I try to be there every week for it. If I can't I also try to warn first in the raw thread.
REST ASSURED!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c18pcredits.png (960x1361, 1.09M)

I am gonna like him.

Thanks user.

HNG Is probably my favorite group. They have the tightest schedule and their redrawing and typesetting is amazing

The way the auhot is trying to show Koga's growth is so forced and fake.
It seems so cheap. Koga just tries something for a couple of minutes and gets the hang of it, leaving aside the fact that after years of training on his own he was a little shit until a few days ago.

I mean, the point is kinda that he was just aimlessly brawling with lowlifes and is now getting training on his fundamentals from world-class fighters.

Searching for Jason.

That's the difference between giving good material to shitty users and the bests of the best

Koga is a brawler who's spec is all over the place. He's a rough diamond. His whole arc until now was him sharpening the bases he should already have set. Still, you won't see him pull any victory any time soon cause unlike Ryuki, he doesnt have a set style that can be relied upon. Niko style Koga soon?

Attached: 1542983377900.png (213x166, 24K)

We slice of life now

That's some medieval art tiny man proportions going on.

Attached: 1558011315589.png (152x253, 40K)

they make for such a nice pair

you know, it's really difficult for me to imagine Koga catching up to Cosmo's level, or really any of the top fighters. I wonder how this is going to pan out.

I'm glad Adam the japan expert actually still looks young

Kureishi showing that cleavage early before the boys get any strange ideas

I figured it out, Kengan Asura was a love letter to Baki's first part and Kengan Omega is a love letter to History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

Attached: Kenichi_343.jpg (757x1100, 324K)

>love letter to History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

Its not Kenichi without a massive boobed airhead or two.

>that freaky adult-like physique as a kid
we've got a future fighter here folks

>future

I would love to see a Kengan series after this one that homages Riki-Oh set on the Inside

Attached: Saiga Riki-Oh.png (824x1200, 338K)

>me
>that gay shit

>we want the fujo crowd

mr japanese expert here

I don't know if this series will be anywhere near as hype as the prequel, but man, am I enjoying this Koga journey a lot more than Ohma's. I really like the dynamic between Koga and Ryuki too. This series has potential to actually surpass the original.

what a fag, I like him

Just use a Karate stance for everything

>Bulking up with Seki
>Movement with Ryuki
>Balance with Dudley
What's next?

Attached: FUCK.png (324x238, 68K)

I would actually enjoy it even more if Koga didn’t start winning kengan fights after his training. The payoff of a big win would be more satisfying

Attached: 1558010071947.png (255x503, 97K)

Techniques with Chiba

Assuming Koga actually is going to copy moves from fighters, and he knows how the stinger works. Maybe kicking lessons from Mockey?

>People pretty much ignored Adam pushing Koga down for an hour
>Kureishi gets attention straight away
Poor Adam.

Attached: 1558010612234.png (245x415, 92K)

Locking Koga up together with Akoya in one room after telling the Justice Man that Koga is the Injustice Man.

>Recstus Abdominus
That doesn't mean what I think it means, right?

Sex with Muteba

You DO remember Akoya killed a child just because he was RELATED to a criminal right?
Koga would have to actually kill him to get out.

Attached: 1558010146134.png (211x197, 39K)

I assume the most crucial component that Koga is lacking that DETERMINATION that Cosmo also didn't have before his second fight. And come on, Koga can just knock him out.

>"I have procured 10 women for you"
>"You must outlast all of them"
>Endurance with Muteba

Attached: Someone call the police, because I just don't give a fuck.png (297x343, 98K)

Attached: 1558010851273.png (796x219, 157K)

they’re just doing this in a public skating rink?

>A dance off you say?
>I wont be beat!

Attached: 1551361796558.png (285x250, 42K)

Cosmo looks better with that Terry Bogard style.

Oh, I wonder if that's why he was sent to train with Kureishi. Aside from just generally improving his fighting know-how, he'll be able to come into contact with Imai and given the opportunity to glean some of the stuff he learned in the tournament from him.

Remember when Kenichi was good?

Not in the scenario presented.
If you convince Ayoko you are a criminal (which Koga might actually depending on how bad he was as a punk) he will go full Terminator.

Muteba gives nothing but fucks though.

No.
Only the girls' bodies were good.

This is some wax on wax off shit

Not in the slightest.

can somone write it on the image pls, thats good content for my insta meme page

>grandpa why is that big american man pushing over the other man
>that's how they make friends in american sweetie, they drop two nukes on you and make you their bitch and now you're best buds for life

absolute Yea Forums tier shit taste.
early Kenichi was a god tier manga.

>the fact that after years of training on his own he was a little shit until a few days ago.
That's not a fact at all. Koga was successfully going doujo hunting all over the place. He was only weak compared to the top of the crop like Ohma or Ryuuki.

>Hindu Squat
>Hopscotch
>And Ice Skate
Maybe play Chess with Kaneda...

Why is Koga getting such special treatment? I mean, he's trained with some of the best Kengan fighters even though he's a literal nobody in universe. Is it literally just because he has potential and that he reminds Kazzy of Ohma?

>"I wanna write an isekai about Japan dominating a fictional country that we impose our beliefs and skewed morals onto now."
>"Good boy."

Kenichi was a fun read if anything up until the tournament arc. The story should have ended there though because that's when Kenichi accomplished his goal of being strong enough to save the girl. It was nice having a series where hard work was actually how the main character got stronger and not some sacred bloodline or inner demon. I actually started re-reading the series after I posted that page and I was surprised how much I still enjoy the early chapters.

Good posts

He's The Protagonist.

He has kazzy’s backing, who is a moderately big deal within the organisation now, or at least on the fighter side of things he is.

Attached: 1558011000574.png (238x274, 60K)

It was good. Not the fucking dumpster fire it became as soon as it started to be all about the masters, that's for sure. But not what I'd call god tier.

Kazzy seems to be pretty well liked by the fighters. All the Corporate guys think he's a 4D chessmaster and worthy of respect, but most of the fighters we've seen him interact with seem to genuinely like him.

Abs.

Wait guys.
Adam telling Koga he needs to take a break.
What if when Sen comes back he trains Koga on how to chill the fuck out by having him do nothing but rest for a week

>thing I don't like must come from Yea Forums
The state of user.

Kenichi had some very good characters, chapters and fights, but was a mess overall.

>Sen's "training" is him and Koga going to best hostess clubs and soaplands for a week
>Daromeon cranks his art up to 11

Would Seki and Kureishi train anyone if Kazzy asked them to?

It's all literally because of Kazzy, yes. He's using his connections to call in favors.

>Today in Kengan on Ice

Autism. Ryuki kept saying Koga is weak and is not gonna make it. If Koga will catch up to Ryuki in such a short time, what does it makes Ryuki?

Koga was so much more bulky when the series started, and now he's more wiry with muscles.

3rd panel right here, he looks so small and young.

a little bitch and he knows it
why do you think he's spending time on practice?

Attached: 1558011238758.png (885x508, 249K)

Do you guys think Koga will get to train with Beard?

dudley’s a big guy

>Countering with a log

so are Adam and Cosmo fucking?

Seki? Yes. Which led to Koga be trained by Kurachi as well. And when Kurachi got interested, he was the one who sent Koga to his friend, Kureishi.
I wonder how long will the Narushima name be referenced before confirmation though.

Biggest twist possible.
Ryuki won't enter the team if Koga can't come too

If you think Koga will become GOAT in the fights good, I highly doubt it

THAT"S SOME FIRST GRADER SHIT KOGA

I mean, they'd probably at least make an attempt? Seki's teacher guy mentioned they hadn't really expected Koga sticking with the training until they set out on the tour. Seems more like a "Sure, we'll give him a chance" than a "We will absolutely train anyone", at least for the wrestlers.

That is too wholesome and pure for this manga.

yfw Koga's final teacher is Ohma

Attached: 1231432662.jpg (600x600, 33K)

More like everyone ignored Adam and Koga for an hour BECAUSE of Kureishi

Attached: 1558010773936.png (261x602, 81K)

Speaking of fujoshis, where is the adorable and degenerate in-universe fujoshi? I miss her shienengas.

Ghost Ohma better happen or we riot.

Please no

I am not sure if the kid could take on a log even after that many power-ups in such a short time period. It's probably a big log.

Attached: KA 205 u15.png (847x1200, 1.08M)

finally a good retard disengagement image

Attached: 1558010773937.png (799x384, 218K)

Attached: 1558010773938.png (257x255, 62K)

Some people never change that much, even if he mellowed a bit after getting that scar.

Attached: 29-15.gif (600x800, 31K)

What's going on here, and do I want to know?

Attached: 1558011090937.png (412x308, 167K)

Adam in that looks like the bulkiest Butch woman they could find, i fucking love it.

Haven't been to kenganthreads in a while, do we have a mega for crops now?

When will our guy, Setsuna rape Ryuuki?

Based

Fist of the Seeker, webcomic by Sandrovich that starts with intro and then goes all the way to open tournament hosted by Rokushin Kaikan karate dojo. It's the dojo that Wakatsuki trained in, and there are several references to it in Kengan Asura, most direct one during Sekibayashi's fight with Takeru.
One of participants was a member of Rokushin Kaikan named Narushima Joji. As of now, relation unknown.
What is going on here is Kureishi getting fighting boner.
Unfortunately, not all chapters are translated, not even from the tournament part.
mangadex.org/title/28813/fist-of-the-seeker
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/index.html here be the raws.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v10c079p02.png (1133x1599, 578K)

Peak conditioning with Murobuchi

Attached: He sees your gains.png (350x499, 164K)

Why in the world is this playing in head just seeing him: youtu.be/_3Mo7U0XSFo?t=74

The mere fact they went full madman and did a chapter a week for months alone puts them all the way at the top for me. I havent witnessed a translation group this based before.

>They have the tightest schedule
It is not their usual standard, a series must be pretty popular for them to allocate their efforts to make this tight, if you actually followed Kengan releases 2 years ago it was nowhere this fast, it had to reach great public reception for HNG to get more staff willing to make it a premium series of sorts in their group.

If you look at their other less known projects they all have erratic schedules.

Attached: 1540544086469.jpg (500x514, 23K)

Koga will probably end up being a fusion of Agito and the unit MMA champion that I forgot the name. Master of fundamentals and formless jack of all trades

POWER with Tigerman.

Attached: 1551970781093.png (750x760, 700K)

>chapter a week

it was chaptar a day, user.

Strategy with Himuro.
Buff Himuro who has been working out since the start of the timeskip.

because it's fucking awesome.

Newfriends? Just 2 years ago there was this series called Helck, some dude, just one person, was releasing 1 or 2 chapters per day here on Yea Forums till it caught up to the RAWs and he left the rest of the series to an actual scanlator group.

I mean, I definitely think we're in for an image training montage with Ohma. Probably gonna be the turning point after which Kouga finally gets recognized as being top-tier talent.

HNG is great but they aren't too different from alot of the older groups. The issue is more that there's just not any reason to do it anymore when idiots don't appreciate quality, like good subs , when they consume Crunchyroll tier shit endlessly.

Screw it, i actually made it because i couldnt stop myself. Im not proud of this, but i had to.

Attached: 1558011000573.png (768x793, 381K)

Mistyped there, yeah, that ones on me.
Don´t think i followed that one, more often than not stuck to the same series threads.

Based Aniki

Attached: 1556487787677.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

fixed version

Attached: 1558010378745.png (960x1361, 827K)

obsessed

So does Koga have the fangs sense of adapating to shit or something like that so he just learns super fast and really will become infinitely stronger if he keeps going?
I just can't wait to see Kuroki again and what kind of aura he's going to return with.

I updated it just for you. Seems I was 3 months behind but updating that thing isnt exactly on my mind
>mega.nz/#F!3y5gBIgC!9AvYrCRHDCtJga44rR33Og

Attached: stuff.jpg (1707x687, 409K)

>yfw Kuroki appears shaved, roman style

That'd be way too fucking based, and heavily subvert everyone's expectations of one of them going to purgatory.

It was censored like that in the raws you dingus.

His constant anger at being fodder accelerates his learning through pure spite.

Nah, I reckon he'll find Kuroki in the mountains training still and have a gigantic beard, which he will shave off when he returns to civilization.

Jobbing*

There's a right way to learn and a wrong way to learn.

Probably if they're not busy. They also probably trust Kazzy to not send them weak fucks with 0 experience, the fact that Kazzy didn't just send Koga away and took him in means he has promise.

You don't become martial artist god by just farming XP from low level thugs.
Now he's on a protagonist training course set specifically by fuckin Kazzy himself, with top class fighters that probably completely compensate for all the weaknesses Kazzy saw in Koga.

Beard seems adamant in not taking in students so unlikely. Rihito probably still isn't acknowledged as an official student but just a guy who follows him around and mimics him.

That and it's not like Koga isn't putting in the effort.
For what was it? A month and a half to two months he's been doing nonstop wrestling training with three of the best and most hard working wrestlers in the business on top of the training by a superhuman who lived in a HnK tier shithole.
He's put in the hard work

Why didn’t he just use the stick!

Amazing work, cropanon. May your crops always be bountiful.

Because his fists are stronger.

remind me to update it again 3 months from now

Attached: 1549471828548.jpg (960x1361, 146K)

Ooooof

>f*g

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (800x800, 108K)

"An average NHL hockey stick costs $185, and players go through 60 to 125 sticks a year. That's as much as $23,125 in hockey sticks for one player."

>*Laughs in Heavy*

this is a work safe board and a safe zone

So does that means Koga is getting a super hot woman master next?

Attached: 2AB81226-A3D9-4468-AE6C-1155E819DC2F.jpg (800x589, 238K)

Adam is a burger, of course he self-censors or the thought police will get him. It's probably why he is trying to get naturalized in Japan by amrrying Cosmo.

Fuck censorship, faggot.

very underrated post

You realise that Adam Dudley always got censoring, right? It's not the point it's censored by HNG but the original stuff was already that way.
I fully expect Dudley to be bleeped in the anime when he shows up.

because Adam is not a faggot

>Koga has to learn from Rino
that poor boy

Its clear their going the whole "he had the potential all along but just didn't know how to use it" route.
If Koga does participate in the tournament I doubt he'll steam roll everyone I'm expecting many of his fights later on to be rather close ones. Regardless though I hope Koga gets experience in the Kengan matches soon.

Fuck man, those tits

>Justice Man
this isn't Dead Tube. For Koga's sake at least

Conditioning with the Kure clan or dealing with the unexpected with Medicine Man

That's forbidden love, user.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v20extrap201.png (847x1200, 1.05M)

forgot

I wonder if we'll ever see that fujo again.

Kazzy seems to know something about Koga
might show up in an eleventh hour reveal like the history of the niko style or nogi's reason for the tournament

Attached: x16.png (960x1361, 1.37M)

You know why Wakatsuki is such a beast? Sure, he learned some Karate principles and even came up with his own powerful technique that took advantage of his physique, the Blast Core, and he's also got a good sense for battle. But the primary reason he's incredible is because of his genetics. His natural talent.

Koga's foundations are already there. He's not physically worse off than Kokuro was, or to Ryuki. And he's got incredible eyes. He's spoken of stealing techniques, even "capturing" Kokuro's Stinger as well. In fact, compared to Ryuki, he reacted even faster to it the first time through (though Ryuki's reaction was just better even if it came after the attack itself was launched). Now we're seeing Koga quickly get a hang of controlling his body the way he's being instructed to. He's clearly got a talent with regard to observation and coordinating his body's movements according to his intentions.

Nah all that page insinuated was that Kazzy was able to discern Koga's general fighting style from looking at his build.

H-HAYAI!

I can't remember, but was that a lady in the knight armor?

Horse stance solves EVERYTHING.

Punished Kiryu teaches Koga some of his BS techniques.

>foresight with Gensai
>Gensai told Rihito to shoot him

Attached: B3.png (847x1200, 529K)

>Rihito uses blanks just to screw with Koga

Kek

Attached: 1557992928846.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

Daromeon lived in America, so he knows burgers self-censor all the time.

Stupid question,but I'll ask anyway.
Do Kengan tier fighters exist in real life? I mean fighters like Imai Cosmo who regularly take on opponents of higher weight classes. Also Ohma fighting against Seki was a bit unrealistic, but if such fighters exist then I'd be surprised.

Of course. Just not in the fake stage plays like wrestling or mma.

I think that at the end of the day humans have very fragile skulls, being able to partially bypass weight classes isn't completely ridiculous.

Delet this right now, kyodai

Attached: 1556466654414.gif (100x100, 548K)

>triforce tattoo

Attached: great.jpg (281x518, 98K)

He was saying that forgetting to add that he wouldn't catch up with what he was lacking.

No, you are probably thinking of those poor weapon division masters that were introduced because the author needed some jobbers for the final arc.

I want Karla to rape me!

Attached: Kure_Karla.png (475x465, 202K)

I knew wrestling was fake, but mma?

MMA has the occasional rigged fights.
Just last week Bellator had a Championship match end in like 30 seconds because the challenger hit the champ like 10 times, wasn't even downed on the ground but the ref called for a stopage.

Well, I remember someone in armor being stripped by the Chinese martial arts master, at least.

Yeah, that's one of the weapons masters that appeared for the final arc which was the worst arc. I mean, the author was never kind to evil weapon masters but I pretty quickly realized that the poor schmucks were introduced because the majority of killer fists were already defeated or just tsundere for the heroes and the author needed someone for the masters to style on. I think they were cemented as jobbers when all/majority of them (7 or more) couldn't deal with Shigure when she was alone. And I liked some of their designs.

All in all, the only strong weapon masters I think were Shigure and the plot device man that could keep the Grandpa Superman busy for the final arc.

Kazzy just shown his power levels there. He was confused what Kurachi and Jose were talking about when the Narushima name was mentioned.

Ryuki used Gaoh Style's Iron Armour in anticipation of a kick, while Koga actually started to dodge when the kick started, which means that Koga's reaction was superior, while Ryuki simply prepared for an attack and still was unable to figure out what it was.

if the fight was rigged they'd not make it so obvious.

Also just because a guy isn't downed doesn't mean shit, the ref checks for shit like eye movement, alertness etc. you can very easily get a concussion while still on your feet.

>Ryuki used Gaoh Style's Iron Armour in anticipation of a kick, while Koga actually started to dodge when the kick started, which means that Koga's reaction was superior, while Ryuki simply prepared for an attack and still was unable to figure out what it was.
I worded it unclearly. I meant that how Ryuki reacted, and not his reaction time, was better.

You guys keep saying that Koga "stole" the stinger, but do we really have any proof other than him being able to analyze it from the audience? It's a move that supposedly is mostly just training, it'd be unlikely for koga to just be able to replicate it correctly.

user, what comes to mind when you read here that Koga "stole" it? Do you think people are saying he's perfectly able to replicate it now?

You're kinda making up an argument over nothing, user. Think logically.

Well, he had means to tank damage, something Koga lacked.
Kinda like Gaolang vs Kanoh fight, where Gaolang getting punched in muscle had more lasting effect, while on Kanoh it was minimal, thanks to Adamantite Kata.

The whole gimmick of the move is it's ridiculous speed and power due to the dedication put towards mastering, what good is the ability to "steal" moves that you can't replicate anyway because you simply didn't put the time in, that's nothing more than just "knowing of" the move.

How kino is it going to be when Koga destroys Gensai with a stolen Devil Lance?

His fingers aren't hard enough, he'll copy the move and then break every single fist on Gensai's forehead.

Medicine Man teaching him to deal with dirty tricks and observational skills could be pretty fun. Guy may not be a super fighter but he does know how to use his brains.

Samart Payakaroon. Guy mostly dropped out of Muay Thai because no one wanted to bet against him even with handicaps.

>KEKga destroys Gensai with a stolen Devil Lance
>Kino
Please kill yourself.

And then Koga got a concussion, loosing his dream of being the best forever.

I think that user meant that Koga actually saw something was off and perceived the kick. Ryuki just put up a guard but stated he didn't even know what hit him.

I don't feel like double checking but the dude was still standing perfectly fine, wasn't bleeding, and none of the punches looked like they did any serious damage and none even touched his face. Sure they probably hurt and maybe the guy had a lump on his head afterwards but it didn't look like the guy was in any serious threat.

Ryuki thought it was a front kick since he confirmed it with Kazzy immediately after the fight

I can't believe Beard is friends with that Yea Forums guy

what's another good fighting series? itt doesn't matter if it's serious, shonen or spokon. so far I've read:
>Tough
>Kenichi
>joe
>Rikudou
>Hinomaru
>another series which I don't recall the name but that's very similar to Kengan

I really don't like Baki's artstyle.

All Rounder Meguru.

Oh no, he's a fag!

I read that too. I forgot to add it.

Again, the difference is that Koga actually saw the attack and attempted to dodge. The panel where he sees the split like through him runs counter to Ryuki who just jumped back and put up his muscle armor after his opponent had prompted him with a shout.

Fight Class 3 is a decent Korean fight manga.

Shigurui though it's about samurai and stuff
Shamo, infamously falls apart halfway through though
Teppu, although it got canned prematurely and you can tell. Also if you're of low self-esteem the main character will probably trigger you.

Poor Adam
Ryuki realizes that Koga can caught up to him in no time

Conditining with Kure is kinda pointless. Removal is about getting rid of mental blocks and forcing your muscles to operate in maximum condition. They don't tear themselves apart using that mostly because of effectivley becoming almost diffirent species compared to normal humans. Their durability, endurance and stupid fast recovery comes from breeding specificly for that for more than a millenia.
I doubt any of them can teach Koga anything outside of, maybe, tech countering, since even Raian used that.

Would be intresting to see if Wu has any diffirent takes on Removal. I kinda want a "Last dance" style tech, where removal is pushed to 100%, beyond what is normally accessible to a fighter, and then stacked with Advance on top of it.

>Teppu
The main character is a shoujou sports manga villain. It's fantastic.

Come on!

Attached: 1537764852486.gif (400x498, 100K)

Grappling with Cosmo

thanks for the suggestions
>although it got canned prematurely and you can tell.
how prematurely are we talking about? Kenichi tier?

>spokon
????

So, since Koga is re-learning all the base stuff again(this time with the top martial art experts), does this mean that he eventually will learn how to punch and kick with Gaolang?
And when will he learn more exclusive and specialized fighting techniques?

fighters throw fights, yes.

Sure seems like it, it looks like Koga's going through an accelerated training program with previous Kengan Asura fighters.

Kenichi went on for way longer than it had any right doing imo
Teppu was cut short prematurely (partly due to the author's poor health), basically aside from the MC none of the other characters are full developed and the main narrative regarding the MC feels like it's missing stuff too (probably because it is)

Holyland. A bit cringey but cool fights and techniques

Blastcore is not much more than an overdrawn Gyaku tsuki

Attached: gyakutsuki_anim.gif (188x210, 17K)

>And when will he learn more exclusive and specialized fighting techniques?
Maybe Kazzy is preparing Koga for a more proper master or mentor but I can't even imagine who'd that be.

So about Toyo Electronics.
Even if he wasn't jailed for his actions, wouldn't he still have lost so much money and connections from the coup that he'd be out of business anyway?

>Toyo Electrical
He's probably kept in place to prevent the extreme instability of someone that powerful getting taken out; he's still got enough connections that taking him out would result in massive collateral that would fuck the economy too much. Also, with him under control then they can still use his connections/money.

I think this is koga's other weakness, he wasn't even aware he was walking back due to fighting such an absolute unit.

Attached: lzYAc7A.png (607x235, 116K)

Thanks for the dump.
Thanks for the mega. I need to make a "snarky thread response" folder.

Attached: jahywao.png (1140x592, 366K)

Damn, I wonder who Ryuki is gonna be fighting.

It's probably going to be a new fighter.
Can't really think of an Asura character he can fight.

Someone new i bet. Koga gets to meet the old characters. Ryuki beats up the new ones.

The wonder duo

Anyone of the lower ranks can work. I mean thread memes aside the manga itself does a pretty good job of stressing that there aren't these vast gulfs in power between various fighters unless you compare the top and bottom of the bracket.

is koga's new training going to be about doing shirtless grappling with a sweaty Cosmo?

Koga needs to train with the Whale Gramps.

One thing we do know, is that Koga is definitely weak with Grapples, who better to help train than with Cosmo and Kureishi?

Koga will know PAIN

>Koga, you need to be able to foresee feints. Rihito, mix blanks into the magazine

Reminds me of the time in Holyland when the mc was training footwork through crowds too

You guys think Adam is gonna make it in the 13 for Kengan?

>Koga, you've got footwork, stability, you can grapple and punch and kick with the best of 'em
>now it's time you learn how to breathe, we'll start by not breathing at all for an hour

A good example of this to me strikes out as Meguro, who isn't too impressive and lost in the first round, but realistically speaking unless he was pitted against the more vicious fighters like Bando, Agito, Akoya or Muteba, he would have torn rampant through half the cast, Cosmo and Okobu might even be facing a loss since he is a progidy judo expert who is more than willing to go for the soft spots.

Same for Rihito, if he didn't get stomped by Gensai in the first fight he could have gone a fair distance against most opponents, especially in the earlier rounds before people are wary of his style. Fang, Julius, Goalang could easily underestimate him, like they did other opponents and bite it to a decent Ripper, the question only really being if they could stomp him into the dirt before they bleed out.

Rihito was probably the weakest fighter in the tournament, but he does have a few good matchups, yeah. Cosmo, say. Someone who can tear flesh with just finger contact would be a fucking nightmare to grapple.

>A sledgehammer? So I'm training to overcome long range attacks next hu-

Attached: 1555018744597.jpg (822x470, 191K)

You don't need exclusive and specialised techniques. In fact learning them before you lock down the basics is detrimental to your growth. Good teacher will beat this into you, literally.

Thursdays are best days

I mean that's still a pretty short list.
Nezu is a married man now so he's probably working legit to provide
Haruo is out with the boys workin' the territories
Meguro is DEAD
Ren is Metsudo's body guard (and already jobbed)
Rhito is with Beard
Kaneda and Himuro already have fights set up
Robinson is still probably half dead
Doc doesn't really care that much
Fisherman just wanted to save his home
Really if it's someone from the past it's either Chiba, Sawada, or Kozan.

Ryuki expected a kick from the distance Kokuro took. He didn't expected for it to be that fast and had no clue what it was.

I wouldn't say weakest, remember he pulled a master teir judo specialist off his body with one arm, he fought Removal Raian without much more than a a few scrapes and bruises, he gave Ohma crippling injuries that haunted him for the rest of his life. But again, Kengan is particularly hard to place tier limits on, Ren is the biggest example, the guy jobbed hard in every fight but then in the last few chapters its revealed that his attack nearly one-hit-killed one of the stronger fighters who only survived due to Nikostyle forbidden technique 2.0.

Attached: SekibayashiUnfair.png (799x215, 144K)

>Kengan guest fighter

Attached: 1502390039151.png (843x1200, 361K)

Even with Toyo out of the picture, the Society of the Hundred was alliance of companies that would benefit from it continuing, especially with Katsu out of picture.

Ohma should be fucking lucky that it was a dream.
PoN Ryu would have murdered him faster than Advanced ever could dream of.

Most likely some other member of New Generation. Kazzy is using him to gauge their strength to determine if they could be potential additions to Kengan roster, as he has good gauge of Ryuki's strength after how he defeated Kokuro and how Himuro got upper hand.

A sane Meguro would have stomped like 80% of the cast. Keep in mind, he managed to caught Muteba of guard, and was strong enough to grip flesh like clothes. If instead of strangling Muteba he had done anything else he could have knocked him out.

Word my man. I hated thursday before. Now i am looking forward to the years to come while Koga"the mad scoop" Narushima and Ryuki "the scribble zipper" Gaoh will become woke

Attached: OhmaAtHome.png (478x1694, 502K)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru is pretty good.

Not him but I found the tone shifts way too frequently and drastically in that series.
>One arc, corrupt military man high off PCP shoots a man and cripples him before beating the shit out of MC to near death
>Next arc, I AM NINJA MAN, MUST USE NINJA ARTS TO PROTECT IMOUTO'S VIRGINITY!
>Entire school suffers a complete loss, their former seniors are gone, their school is gone reducing them to train under a bridge by the river bank, and the worst character is made the new teacher
>DILDO NUNCHUCKS.
Like, pick a tone and stay in that general area please?

He doesn't need to.
The point is that Koga had suh natural talent that he could easily learn any technique and use sheer talent to beat professional level opponents.
This training is to force him to push to his limits.

Essentially just using 20 or 30 or even 50% of his potential was enough until now, that part with Seki highlighted this.
He always had the strenght to do all those situps, he just wasn't aware of it

Defence with rihito

> "Koga you dumb fuck,you need to block the devil lance with Sanchin
> proceeds to murder Koga

Actual groundwork with Cosmo

The Great Gama was a wrestler who was undefeated for 54 years in his career. Look it up, guy's crazy

Imagine having this guy as your sensei

Looks like fucking mickey mouse, holy shit what a faggot.

Unless he got massively stronger, I doubt it.
He didn't have much outside of his punches during tournament and was pretty slow. Hell, during the coup he was the least damaged out of him, Cosmo and Gao, and Gao still was doing better then him.

So teams so far

Kengan:
>Waka
>Gaolang
>Okubo
>Either Koga or Ryuki
Probably:
>4th or 6th fang
>Julius
>Rihito
>Raian or some other Kure
>Agito
>Retsudo
>Bando
>Kokuro
>Rihito
Maybe:
>Sumo guy
>Haruo
>Doc
>Akoya
>Sen

Purgatory:
>Edward
Probably:
>next tiger vessel
>long sleeves
Maybe:
>Muteba
>Saw Ping
>Setsuna

Is there anyone else that can be reliably thrown to either team?

the waifufag assassin guy will probably show up
I don't think Muteba will compete, Togo will probably use her free job card to have him to do something important for her though

Attached: 1482439834867.jpg (847x1200, 355K)

Yea Forums is an inclusive board and forbid any derogatory words in the translation.

When is Ryuki going to realize that Kazzy knows what he's talking about and so deides to follow his training?

The translation's accurate enough. The censoring's in the raws.

I might be reaching here but is this just a coincidence? The bikers from Omega ch 17 and the thugs from Asura ch 13 have a similar tattoo and wear the same footwear.

Attached: biker.png (863x1308, 600K)

He probably got angry at his bowl cut being referred to as a penis.

NOOO DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOO.png (1051x764, 713K)

Probably not, nice catch user.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDWICH

The training that Koga is doing wouldn't really help Ryuki, though I guess Kazzy probably had a different plan for him.

I did my best I have no regrets

Attached: 9000hoursinmspaint.jpg (865x940, 335K)

Thanks for your hard work user.

Attached: 7784A6A0-5E4B-4734-8C7F-72B31C278E31.png (732x720, 806K)

Huh, nice catch

He walked up to Kazzy and asked to be a fighter, so he was made an apprentice because Kazzy determined he had at least SOME potential. That's literally it.
Starting off with Seki's a good call too, if they quit after some hard training then they're clearly not cut out to be a fighter.

Wonder if he's used them to screen potential new fighters before? The guy did say "No offence but we didn't think you'd last as long as this" last chapter. Maybe they've had a few previous chumps that Kazzy wanted to give a shot.

You're right, I want my realistic, non-forced fighting tournament manga with steel bones, concrete shattering punches and prehensile tentacle hair back.

Attached: 1412806110245.png (531x767, 605K)

Hope we see him again in the sequel getting his shit kicked in again by another poor fighting autist

All we really need now is for someone to trawl through Fist of The Seeker looking for appearances.

There's a handful of BJJ/Muay Thai fighters who have done things like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE
for example, 100lbs weight difference (the bodybuilder didn't know how to fight though). And iirc it happened a decent amount in the early years of UFC, but the outcomes were obvious.

I don't know about adamant's part, He seems pretty happy to teach lesson, Rihito and Not sasuke

It could be argued that dedication put towards mastering a technique only improves the technique via minute details, meaning it can be copied by anyone with good enough eyes (like Kazzy/Koga/Chiba). The difference being that different bodies should have different fine tuning.

>Hatsumi Sen was Robert Plant this whole time
Of course, it all adds up now

Attached: 1435053424195.jpg (334x163, 28K)

>>another series which I don't recall the name but that's very similar to Kengan
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie?

>and kick
>with Gaolang
Pick one.

Koga's done MMA though, he knows how to grapple at least a decent amount. He showed us in the first chapter.

Gaolang is a master in Muay Thai

>He didn't have much outside of his punches during tournament and was pretty slow.
They were arguably some of the hardest punches in the tournament though, only beaten by Wakatsuki and Julius, maybe Gaolang but I doubt it. If he improves much I could see him doing really well, especially against (non-Zone-using) grapplers.

Oh shit the plot thickens.

the red is a lil hard on the eyes but good job

They seem to be fine with getting huge number of people then thinning the heard.

Attached: 012.png (960x1361, 1.13M)

Attached: 1547820345191.jpg (547x676, 130K)

Yeah but he only uses kicks to set up punches, it's not normal Muay Thai.

so...

basically Koga will became the strongest disciple in the kengan's history

Attached: cover.jpg (800x600, 41K)

Maybe a bit of a dumb question but is Kengan shounen or seinen? I am never quite sure

>Cosmo is just there where Adam is

It's serialised in a shounen magazine

>I am never quite sure
they're not genres in themselves despite Yea Forums's obsession with talking about it. Shounen magazines net a bigger audience, Seinen magazines have looser censorship, that's all it effectively means

>was a little shit until a few days ago
Speed readers sure are fun
To bad he started his training at the dojo a month ago so this is him after a month of hardcore training with some of the strongest people in the world

Attached: v5.png (960x1361, 960K)

oh yeah

PRO SKATING IS A THREE-DIMENSIONAL BATTLE!!!

How hype are you people going to be if Koga fights Cosmo, and instantly sees through the Zone.

Attached: CosmoFriendship.jpg (721x534, 133K)

Koga is still in the "gets beat up completely but then does a slight thing that maybe reveals a bit of his potential" phase

Koga gets beat up by Cosmo, but instanty can see through the Zone when Cosmo goes to finish the fight, cosmo is suprised but still eventually wins the fight, everyone but Koga silently is anxious that he managed to see through his Ace immediately, and can see why everyone prior has been so interested in Koga.

Don't forget fingers that can pierce through the steel hull of a ship.
Fuck Gensai was a monster

God damn vibrator again fer chris'sake

This is the exact scene that came to mind when I saw today's chapter.

I just finished binge-reading Asura and Omega over the past few weeks and one thing that sort of stuck out to me is how utterly cucked poor Hatsumi got
>built up multiple times as being an 'equal' to the Fang, even going so far as to show him being a Fang candidate himself
>make a big deal about him being all tuned up and ready to rumble with Kanoh
>it ends up being the most one-sided beatdown out of all of Kanoh's matches
>then in Kanoh vs Kuroki they both do his own gimmick better than him, to the point where him commenting on it is literally his last line in the manga
Like damn son. Maybe I'm just bitter because all that building him up made me super pumped for him vs Kanoh and it sorely failed to deliver, but damn.

Attached: hatsumi.jpg (677x1024, 127K)

Maybe the retard should've trained for more than two weeks with more than just baby sized logs

Maybe he shouldn't have let Agito evolve so many fucking times before he fought him?
>But he wouldn't be in peak condition if he didn't warm up
He dug his own grave then.

I was happy that he got fucked. Most of the rest of the fighters dedicated their lives to their art, and that asshole thought he could win while fucking around.

I think the one who was stripped was the archer girl weapon master.

She was, but the one they are referring to is the Axe User that had their plate mail ripped off to reveal giant tits.

The only ones to really live up to their built up reputations were Raian, Wakatsuki and Fang.

Gaolang also had a really impressive showing, he was just unfortunately matched up against Kanoh. Sorta-similarly, Julius probably would have manhandled a good 80% of the bracket had he not been matched against Wakatsuki.

>Has to fight one of the greatest martial artists in existence
>Decides to just train for like a week and half ass the entire tournament
He had it coming.

I relate to him on a personal level

Kengan has made me want to learn a martial art.

Don't do what I did and learn it from some school next to a shopping market

Cynthia The Mission

Avoid McDojo's.

sun ken rock is a good read

Dye Cosmo's hair black and he's the trap archer from Drifters.

The thing with Sen is that his fighting style doesn't allow for even matches because he doesn't wear down his opponents. His entire fight against Bando was him setting up an instant win technique. So either The Fang never fell for the set up or fell for it many times but countered every technique

Attached: 1558011365101.jpg (865x940, 338K)

When will best girl Karla show up again? Was there time enough for her and Ohma to have sex?

>best girl
>Karla

Attached: Kushida_Rin_spying.png (430x530, 215K)

Those are the only types of places in my area.
I’m a hikkineet who struggles to leave the house so it probably wouldn’t happen anyway.

How do you know that if you don't leave your house often? Did you do a trial lesson?

Thx for clearing that up

I thought the same but one day I googled "muay thai gym" and there's a place like 5 minutes from me.
I still haven't gone because I'm also a neet and don't like people and don't have the money.

It means the demographics the magazines target, while there are a lot of older people who read Shounen they'd be labelled under "kidult" in the marketing department (which is an actual thing).

For Kengan, it should be 4 o 5 new characters and the rest, old characters.

What if Koga got strong enough to pique Karla's interest?

That wouldn't be funny because Koga clearly wants to fuck, so it can't hapoen

Maybe it can user

Karla will jump Ryuki's dick the moment she sees him.

>lots of brazilian jiu jitsu places near my house
>wanted to do boxing because of Gaolang
I kinda want to buy a punching bag and train by myself even though I know training that way isn't as effective as if I was in a gym.

what if raian or some other kure learned advance

Attached: DP_-_Kure_Raian.png (201x201, 35K)

I'm guessing its gonna be a Wu thing. Super mode on top of a super mode, but you are most likely dead afterward irrelevant if you won or not.
Alternatively a proper tiger vessel is somebody that has super cardiovascular system that can withstand Advance, and they teach them Removal

I thought they mostly worked in the same way and were different methods of acheiving it. I doubt they stack.

>white guy slapping a poor little Japanese boy around in a public rink
>everyone just skates by like nothing happened

Im still sad Ohma died

And then there's this absolute faggot.

>History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Please be joking.

Attached: Maya_Bench_Exasperated_2.gif (256x192, 60K)

I thought advance was a cardiovascular thing and removal was like removing the muscle strength limiter in the brain

hype for wu vs raian

So I'm not the only one that imagines the user gets a DT-style voice filter for the Advance and Removal, right?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Adam's haircut is JUST

obsession with power ups is unhealthy, just look at DBZspics

Yep, Removal is Hysterical strength, but since Kure have been breeding for durability/endruance for centuries, they can use it reliably on a relatively constant basis.
Advance so far have been about making your heart overwork itself to ludicrous degrees so you can go fast. The preoblem is, it is a catch up method to go against Removal, not backed up by millenia of purpose breeding, so it massivley fucks the entire cardiovascular system of the user.
Advances proper name is also aperently "Possessing Spirit" and it is related to worm somehow.

SDT was weirdly enough a callback to DDT form from DMC2, so at least it had a precedent for existing.

Why is Koga so moe, bros?

And being a neet is better?

That's probably not true. It's just that real places rarely spend money on advertising. We have Kyokushin dojo in our town that is here for decades and most people still don't know about it. Even though there are like 50-70 people training there.

So I'd suggest you check online and ask around - there is a good chance that you actually do have some decent full contact style schools where you live. Such schools also do not try to suck money out of you.

You would be surprised how easy it is to attend a gym if you have problems with people. Traditionally setup dojos even better. You do not really talk to people much, you just come and train. Sometimes you could exchange just a couple of words with other people and no one would care as long as you work your ass.

Bjj is cool try it

It's really ineffective. You absolutely need sparring.

Haruo is getting built up hard, he better not disappoint. I still think Haruo will be on one side and "Marvelous Seki" will be on the other.

I feel like there's gotta be more new characters than that too, or at least some we've hardly seen fight. Retsudo's a decent idea, I reckon Hollis might be there too since apparently characters expected him to be the Kure rep in KA's tournament or something (was described as having less raw power than Raian but better technique)

Dragons Rioting, if you like boobs and asspulls. And EPIC for the win references.

>this still hasn't been deleted, user still hasn't been publicly banned

The relationship will be the other way around, Koga will chase after her asking her to marry him until she dies after the Edward Wu fight.

Removal can't be taught, it's a genetics thing.

>I still think Haruo will be on one side and "Marvelous Seki" will be on the other.
It's entirely possible that Gandai decides to be a dick and arranges for Seki to be on the Purgatory team to extort money/favours out of Nogi.
>Pay me to throw the match :^) this is THE Marvellous Seki, you think you can beat him?

Well, to the extent that it's present in all humans, yeah. The ability to make use of it voluntarily seems to be pretty much exclusively a Kure thing though. We don't know how they manage that.

Based, never thought anyone here knew about him.

>a Wu thing
A Wu-Tang

Will Edward be able to defeat Raian?

Was he the MT GOAT?

Hajime no Ippo, and Baki

Neat, that's probably intentional

the Kure clan haven't added yet the eyes to their genes, have they?

I doubt they have the Kazzy eyes since his ancestors were supposed to be wiped out centuries earlier.

>"Reminds me of the time in Holyland when the mc was training footwork through crowds too"
aaa I haven't read that but I use footwork to make my way through crowds aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so autistic I even practice balancing on trains and shit AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I wanna die

Attached: heh.png (112x112, 25K)

Thomas Hearns. Guy won titles in 5 different weight divisions from Welterweight to Light Heavyweight

Do you look like Zyzz? If not then you're shit out of luck

that's what I'm saying. Koga has the eyes, and isn't a weakling, he'd be a great addition to the kure clan

Considering how much people talked about him getting trashed, I read his fight with Agito as a good showing, he outmatched and outplayed Kanoh in every exchange and basically toyed with him like a fiddle, his only two failures were walking solar-plexus first into Agito's secret finisher and the fact that Agito was no longer fucking about, he could no longer afford to fuck about.

Having Kanoh and Gensai pull out his Floating Cloud dodges seemed a bit of a low blow, it didn't build the other two up, it just put him down. He could have easily kept that as his unique ace move and nothing else would have been different. At least when Kaneda lost his gimmick, Fang and Gensai could only read 4 or 5 moves ahead where he could read dozens or more.

Attached: HatsumiWage.png (367x279, 127K)

Ninja vs Haruo would be nice though.

I hope that he hasn't been fucking around these past couple of years and instead he actually trained. Imagine a hard working, peak condition Hatsumi. He'd probably be around Kanoh tier.

He didn't really "outmatch and outplay" Kanoh. Sen landed one blow in total on Agito. You're really exaggerating how much of the match Sen was actually "toying" with Agito, if even that. All Sen was doing was dodging attacks; he wasn't toying around. He was seriously predicting and dodging attacks, as is normal.

Things started going downhill even before those two hits with the Dragon Shot. Right after Agito was in the midst of escaping Sen's grab, which Sen predicted and tried to counter, but immediately had his own fingers broken because Agito had predicted Sen's own plans as well. It was at that point that even the referee noticed that Agito was treating "peak condition Sen" like a child.

Yeah they should have kept him as the best at dodging and moving, just as they kept Goalong as the best striker, Not!Sasuke as the fastest, and the German as the strongest.

Gensai was doing Floating Cloudesque dodges in his fight against Setsuna and he knew about them when watching Sen vs Kanoh, it's not like it came out of nowhere

Attached: 39N.jpg (847x1200, 234K)

Sen's "gimmick" was Aikido. It's silly to say that Sen should be the best at predicting (because that's essentially what first user is saying his 'gimmick' is) as that's essentially part of everyone's martial arts techniques. Ohma with his Redirection Kata is one thing, but even Gaolang's "best at striking" makes use of prediction (that's how he was able to lead Agito along for some parts of the fight).

Just dodging alone was never Hatsumi's defining trait. Critical hits to the vitals, holds capable of breaking bones, and redirecting energy to pull of powerful hits like this one that knocked Seki down or his Star Drop move; he's not supposed to be a one-trick pony, he's more well-rounded then you're making him out to be.

Hatsumi just being known as the "Floating Cloud" just came about from how noticeable it is with his particular style of martial arts, but it's not like that's the only actual move within it. Just like how Beard wasn't just about his "Devil Spear"; sure, it's a powerful trick, but it's not the "one and only" move. Niko even told Ohma this when he described the ultimate moves of all the katas; it's not like those "ultimate moves" are the end-all, be-all to the martial arts or even their specific katas. They're just tools among other tools to be used when appropriate.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v19c160p135.png (847x1200, 413K)

Edward Wu has massive jobber flags in his name. It's hard to take him seriously at all

I dunno, I'm pretty sure the Wu-Tang clan ain't nothin to fuck with.

He's from the clan that the Kure Clan are apparently just copies of, user. He's probably going to be what Raian was in the Kengan Tournament for this Purgatory-Kengan Association Tournament.

I think some purgatory contender will be some of the masters, like kureishi

Good chapter

Nah different tats

>Niko even told Ohma this when he described the ultimate moves of all the katas; it's not like those "ultimate moves" are the end-all, be-all to the martial arts or even their specific katas. They're just tools among other tools to be used when appropriate.
To be frank, the ultimate moves were stuff you best use when the damage to your own body forces you to use them. I think only Flame Kata's wasn't something that would be best for situations when something isn't working well.

Edward Wu's name suggest being born in Hong Kong, where such naming isn't out of place.
Kure Clan in Japan is supposed to exist since Asuka period, 1300 years ago. It's also around that time that Buddhism arrived from China, supporting their origins in Wu and the time for how long they were left alone unattended.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v07c053p16.png (847x1200, 284K)

I completely forgot about Retsudo, we never actually saw him fight did we
would he fight another siscon or something (a recovered Mokichi? people call him a jobber but he did pretty well against a Removal-less Raian)

I think he'd become friends with Mokichi and Erioh, with their overly protective attitude towards female members of family.
At least Retsudo is lucky that Sayaka befriended Saw Paing out of all people.

Majin form exists since DMC2 and DMC3 manga

YAAAAAAAAH! YOUR PUSSY IS INCREDIBLE, SAYAKA!

Attached: 37113.jpg (810x745, 291K)

>people call him a jobber but he did pretty well against a Removal-less Raian
He did better against base Raian than Ohma did.

Saw is pure, delete this

Not sure, a lot of it seemed like Hatsumi was playing the cards.

I'll go like this, which leads him to attack like this, so I get him in this grapple, which his only way out is this, which leaves him wide open for this, which he can try to counter with that, but it's all been set up so I can get this off.

>Kanoh and Gensai pull out his Floating Cloud dodges
What they did was different in functionality and looks.
Agito and Gensai used foresight to move out of the way of the attack before the attack was even thrown. So an after image takes the hit, looking like the hit swatted a smoke cloud. If you go back to Kaneda vs Gaolang the same effect is there.
Sen doesn't use foresight, he dodges as the attack is thrown. He dodges by a millimeter, so it looks like the hits phase through him. There are no smoke trails afterward.

Based

Uhm, Adam was the one that wrecked all the guardians that were with Long Min. As a matter of fact he's the only one that did damage out of the 4 boys that were together at the time
And you underestimate how strong he might've gotten under top tier Jiu Jitsu training + his strength genetics

That being said, as said, Saw is pure, and so is Sayaka. Both are equally clueless in those matters.

Attached: Hard.jpg (370x380, 111K)

>Things actually line up logically timeline wise.

Thats the kind of detail i wouldnt have expected to be possible to get out of this, nice.

Attached: 1543845549721.png (225x229, 42K)

>implying he didn't give up

Could an Ohma that was magically healed to full health have beaten Gensai?

karla beating him around the ring?

he's gonna join purgatory isn't he?

Pretty sure Kazzy's got the Kure clan on retainer.

He'd likely still lose but give him a hell of a tougher fight.

but karla said that rian left and they could not find him.

It would have been an actual fight, half dying Ohma couldn't even tire Gensai out.

The issue with Ohma is that he can't use advance if he's bleeding and he's physically weaker than the absolute unit that the Beard is without it and I don't think he'd be able to go a full fight without getting stabbed.

The contract they specified was they had them on retainer a year from the date, the fight was in 6 months. It's possible that they rescheduled but it's also possible that they won't be under contract when the tournament's actually going on.

>protagonist uses a technique that shortens his life
>dies

Technically it just put a massive strain on his heart, the end result was it did shorten his life though.

Probably not, one of Gensai's superpowers is knowing how to react to absolutely everything once he understands it and he saw Demonsbane twice while watching Ohma fight Wakatsuki. MAYBE the Advance + Demonsbane combo that Ohma tried at the end of the fight could have done something if he were healthier.