Tatsuki Fujimoto

What's the secret behind his freedom? Dude has given free reign to write whatever he wants and has got real talent. Fire Punch was pure Kino and now Chainsaw Man. He is easily the best Mangaka in Jump right now.

Attached: Fire-Punch.jpg (400x573, 44K)

Fire punch is the greatest love story ever told.

Fire Punch? More like Kino Punch

I wonder. maybe SJ is trying to broaden their horizons?
They probably didnt expect Neverland to be as popular as it is. Their restriction with Kubo writing and how it killed the series popularity might have also been a lesson.

Who would have thought that your sister's look alike can make for a great love story.

He has talent and makes his own stuff, it feels fresh. This, the art and that by not being a copy of a copy of a copy of another manga he has a higher potential to land a hit without getting a lot of things 'fixed' beforehand.

his stories also have a brain-striking element towards them, i remember i was just starting reading manga and read this because the cover looked cool. Easily one of the best times.

Fire Punch was one big disappointing mess, though.

he's apparently got real connections and he's a very powerful person there
maybe has some big name friends in the industry

>very powerful person
Are you saying he punched his way out of editorial meddling?

pretty much, he can do whatever he wants with his manga because no one can tell him otherwise

Yeah, he and his editor are both crazy shits.

it's a mess but good to great mess.

The point of that love story is that the feelings between Agni and his sister weren't stopped even by the death of physical hosts, they continued to exist through proxies, essentially to the end of the time and space and ended with their reunion.

people should be perma banned if they use the garbage K buzzword outside of Yea Forums

Unironically fuck off unbased loser

But then how will we discuss Kino no Tabi?

Is it really a mess to alot of people? i thought ch 15 to 30 was kind of a mess, but everything from the 2nd half i thought was pure kino tho.

why do you hate ludo?

Quick rundown on Fujimoto:
> Jump editor-in-chief bow to the Fujimoto
> in contact with Japanese government
> rumored to possess vast knowledge about movies
> control Twitter with a fire fist
> in the process of releasing Jump's first uncensored sex scene

cross the last one out and replace it with killing off main girl in just 22 chapters

Based

B-based.

>> in the process of releasing Jump's first uncensored sex scene
what

>in the process of releasing Jump's first uncensored sex scene
I know is bait, but not even shaman king didn't have a explicit sex scene, tho.

Read the latest chapter in Chainsawman.

>What's the secret behind his freedom?
he knows how to Live.

if you say so

Don't you dare
>checks current chainsawman thread
FUUUUUUCKING TATSUKI FUJIMOTO BRING BACK /OURGIRL/ RIGHT NOW
>you rike?
NO I DONT 'RIKE' YOU USELESS NIP GIMME GIMME

Attached: 1556799920302.jpg (960x540, 99K)

But Power is fine and all's well in the world

You're one big disappointing mess, user.

>What's his secret
It's not really a secret, everyone with a functional brain knows that poor writing disguised under layers of edgy/degeneracy and plot subversion for the sake of subversion will always harness the praise and attention of teenagers and immature adults. Jump is just too desperate in search of their new golden egg laying goose that they don't care anymore, "do whatever you want, just get me sales". Don't be surprised if in the near future they start opening up to isekai shit as well.

Explain where the poor writing is.

this post brought to you by:
Attention seeking Estrogen-filled shitposter

except fire punch is one of the only manga out there that has good writing.
eat shit, continue as you do

s 0 y

fire punch was on online jump, niche stuff
and chainsaw sales are meh, can be axed

>What's the secret behind his freedom?
Eh, you have to understand that Fire Punch was published in Jump+ which is Shueisha's online manga platform. The restrictions there are world's apart from say WSJ. The risk of cancellation (if any) is low and the purpose of Jump+ is to give mangaka who couldn't make the cut into Shueisha's physical magazines an opportunity to develop (aside from the fact it helps Jump keep mangaka they think are good).
See before Jump+, WSJ wouldn't give some less popular but still interesting series a run in their magazine. So what they end up doing is letting mangaka run their series in Jump+ with the possibility of serialization in WSJ if editors think their track record on Jump+ is a good indication of success. Hence Fujimoto's appearance in WSJ.
But I wouldn't say he has the same freedom he had in Jump+.

i'm just reading fire punch for the first time and just finished vol. 5

this is the best thing i've read in ever
holy fuck

Haven't read this in a while. Was it just me, or was the translation for this pretty poor after the beginning?

Try the Viz one. Volumes 1-6 are up in goddess.

the fan translation is actually better than viz trash
they butchered a lot of things and made the dialogue just cringy and stiff as fuck

don't forget casually dropping the art school sisters one shot on twitter

Bump

Nope

Yes