Koe No Katachi

Did you cry, user?

Attached: FUCK.png (245x236, 82K)

Yes, because best girl didn't win

Attached: besteno3.jpg (817x1080, 99K)

Did she even have a chance?

Attached: hate.png (240x463, 50K)

No but that entire volume with everyone's POVs was really heavy, with Shoko's chapter coming near to heart-crushing.

Attached: Koe no Katachi can only get worse.png (587x2466, 1.02M)

I hate the ending of the manga but that chapter was fucking amazing

>turned in just in time of live translate
I cri

Literally, what was implied here?

Attached: What_the_fuck....jpg (1080x1529, 430K)

Yes, it was just too shit.

I'm disappointed this exact scene isn't in the adaptation

Imagine being a man and crying over chinese drawings.YIKES!!

Fatboi was fucking this girl blondie sister since high school, you can see her couple times during the festival\fireworks chapters.

Yes.

Attached: ded.png (691x417, 204K)

that's not nishimiya's mother? what a twist

>finish the manga
>immediately go search some hentai of it

I do cry

Attached: 60607831_340995566613965_3324113256609151697_n.jpg (515x514, 26K)

>not following up with the romance
Why?

Several reasons, the top-most being not having to make a choice of wether Shouko or Ueno should win the shouyabowl. Having to decide between osananajimi and deaf girl would generate shitflinging regardless of who ended up with ishida.

I cried when they broke her hearing aid, that shit is expensive as fuck

Do people actually like Ueno?

Attached: idonotcomprehend.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Well I don't outright hate her. I can see why she did some of the things she did except lashing out on lardlad, he didn't deserve that

Chex

Two major problems. One, the ending was some cop out bullshit.

Second, this piece of shit didn't end up getting run over by a truck.

Attached: Miki.png (847x1547, 871K)

Because romance was never the focus, and it's not a romance manga to begin with. Few romantic vibes it had never developed into anything, and it's probably a good thing.
>ending was some cop out bullshit.
Ending is actually good.
>this piece of shit didn't end up getting run over by a truck.
True that.

>Best girl

Attached: throw peanuts.png (182x176, 29K)

Seconding this, the ending felt underwhelming compared to what the story was building up for. Hadn't even watched the movie yet.

Maybe a little. But rest on the time the movie was making me mad.

>Because romance was never the focus
Sure but that doesn't mean it's fine for the romance to not get a resolution
>Few romantic vibes it had never developed into anything
There's a whole chapter of Shouko trying to confess and then later training with Yuzuru to confess again. Multiple characters even mention the romantic tension between them.

Yes but that's because I'm a little bitch when it comes to these kinds of things.

Only women and fags cry.
I don't.

We hit rock bottom where no amount of healing could save us

No but I'll be the first to defend her when people say she's worse than that delusional cunt Kawai

>romance to not get a resolution
What kind of resolution did you want, Shoya destroying her hymen all night long until Shoko gets pregnant with deaf kids? Ending heavily implied that they will end up working and living together, that's all resolution manga needed for the small amount of romance there is.
>Shouko trying to confess
Whole situation is hella sketchy and it's kind of coming out of nowhere, but let me explain. From Shoko's perspective — she is getting pushed back by Ueno while being avoided by Shoya, and it doesn't matter if it's a friend or a love interest, nobody likes to be cucked, so with that confession she is throwing everything at the wall, hoping something will stick, but Shoya is a tad too dense, while Shoko's speech skill is not great also. Basically I do think this scene is supposed to be romantic, but I don't think it's a confession of love, but rather a "Please don't leave me" sign.

I cry everytime,

But is confirmed that Ueno won the Shoyabowl, they both will make a bunch of babies and then aunt Shoko will take care of them while Shoya and Ueno make more.

worst girl

I both love and hate this author. They've done an amazing job of introducing characters who are huge assholes or otherwise unsympathetic/unrelatable, only to greatly endear them to me before killing them off after I've come to truly appreciate them.

Attached: x11.png (1114x1600, 818K)

No but I raged like a motherfuck

Attached: fuck my life.jpg (869x1305, 266K)

The only thing stopping the romance in the first place was Shoya being unable to forgive himself, which he got over and finally took Shouko's hand in the last few pages. It's a "and they lived happily ever after" moment.

>ueno
Ew

The fact that Shouko was training with her sister for a second confession was completely ignored by the story. At the very end they do hold hands but when you consider everything else that ending is so unfulfilling for the romance at least. Are we expected to believe that Shouko and Shoya spent the next two years of their lives without making a single attempt to explore the romantic tension between them? If they didn't meet or get in contact these two years (which is very unlikely) wouldn't Shouko confess her feelings before leaving for Tokyo? And stop with the "oh so you wanted them to get married" bullshit, I never said anything like that.

>Shouko was training with her sister for a second confession
No, she was training so she could speak in a proper manner, she was doing that her whole life, Yuzuru shenanigans are Yuzuru shenanigans. It's also a bonus content for a tankobon, not a part of an actual chapter of the manga.
>explore the romantic tension between them
You mean the guilt they are both facing? It is, in fact, explored. Plenty. Sexual tension never existed, at least not from Shoya's side. There is literally only one moment in whole manga when he is going "Got damn Shoko got some nice titties" and that's about it, maybe Shoko wants to be knocked up, but Shoya is too busy with forementioned guilt.
>If they didn't meet or get in contact these two years (which is very unlikely)
They are living in different towns and also studying, so it's pretty likely they didn't see each other for almost 2 years, I would say so, yes.
>wouldn't Shouko confess her feelings before leaving for Tokyo
I don't even know where to start, so I will just call you a dunce.

Attached: Ferocious females.jpg (2037x3056, 1.69M)

>No, she was training so she could speak in a proper manner
Oh yeah and it just happened to be about her confession
>You mean the guilt they are both facing?
No I mean the romantic tension between them
>so it's pretty likely they didn't see each other for almost 2 years
Did you forget the part where Shoya says to Shouko he wants to spend celebrating her 19th birthday together?