Why is Detective Conan so neutered nowadays ? It used to be so much more violent

Why is Detective Conan so neutered nowadays ? It used to be so much more violent

Attached: vlcsnap-136122.png (640x480, 441K)

I remember watching that as a kid
Does he finally ends up an adult at the end and gets with his girl ?
Or is it just an infinite series ?

If I see one of you morons ask this same question again one more time, ONE MORE, you'll see what I'm going to do you you

Japan's crime rate hits record low happened.

Remember when Bleach was bloody?
Remember when Dragonball was bloody?
Remember when Naruto was bloody?

No, I don't read garbage tier series

I remember watching that as a kid
Does he finally ends up an adult at the end and gets with his girl ?
Or is it just an infinite series ?
Do your worst.

Attached: 1557858214668.png (192x193, 25K)

I will delete your existence at a time you do not expect

that reminds me the latest lupin movie has only 1 death kek.

>tier
Fuck off.

It also looks better drawn.

Dragon Ball started as a comedy adventure series what the hell are you talking about

It's the Pokemon of the mystery genre, so yeah, it's an infinite series.

There was a scene in the most recent Lupin anime where Jigen got into a shootout with the police and killed 20-30 people.

Attached: Lupin part 5 episode 23.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

are the mysteries even good or are they scooby doo tier(not that scooby doo is bad but you eventually grow out of it)

And no they weren't just knocked out.

Attached: RIP.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

They're just unconscious.
Modern media is either neutered or ridiculous edge fests.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lupin III Part V - 01 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

See He shot loads of them in the face too.
I specifically posted that in case you said they were knocked out and you somehow didn't notice it.

>Bullets go right through their hearts and their heads with a lot of blood spilling out.
Yeah, unconscious...

It got bloody by Piccolo saga and all the way through Z.

The murder tricks are usually relatively realistic, only the motives of the killers are laughable.

yes, thats my point movie was for kiddies, last season had dead bodies everywhere.

So it wasn't original bloody but got more bloody over time, which is the opposite of this thread.

so sort of like early majin tantei?

Didn't read that but
>magic and demons
Probably not at all, no.

It's still pretty bloody it's just the artstyle is sadly not as dark as before, both in the manga and the anime and especially in the fucking anime

Also Shiho BEST GIRL Where to find Shiho GF please

Attached: 0XA.jpg (1040x1747, 155K)

times have changed.
anime used to be funny and silly in the 60s/70s, before it got more serious in the 80s/90s.
now it's gone back to being funny and silly

>Lupin's buddy kills like 30 cops
I'm guessing this is that edgy new one.
How the fuck are they the "good" guys, other less "honorable" criminals I understand killing but when you kill that many cops just get rid of the gentleman thief persona and embrace being a borderline terrorist bandit

It was around the end of the Buu saga where a lot of the blood dissapeared which is funny because it had some of the most gruesome on camera deaths in the entire series and an insane body count

TV Censorship laws happened.
So remember, fake fictional blood needs a law against it.
But working real people 16-18 hours a day to have 50 episodes a year to save money on timeslots is perfectly fine.

Just watch the episode moron

I have an idea: watch it and you'll know