Attached: touma if.png (497x276, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.com/wiki/Will_of_the_Whole_Misaka_Network
youtube.com/watch?v=4PuHJTvPWPc
youtube.com/watch?v=URxzu8EFBVY
youtube.com/watch?v=IORp_o7bnvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that the old IB sound effect I hear

It's similar but not the exact same one.

Only for the game, we're still stuck with race car sounds for the anime.

Good one guys. You made me post that little story and I got banned. Was that your plan?

Attached: Grinning Number-one.png (174x190, 39K)

It's clearly a laser.

Glad to know the report function still works. They should have banned you for much longer.

Art style looks slightly different on the left. His eyes look larger and he doesn't have this shonen scratches on his cheeks. His hair is also less rigid, so maybe they're trying to channel the art for New Testament a little bit?

Why is he looking so old?

The fabled Raildex 5 day timeskip

VWEEEEN

Who else remembers Cendrillon?

Link?

I only remember Cendrillon(loli).

Based on Kamachi's comment in the Afterword, I figured she'd be a regular character but she just left forever. It feels bad because I was hoping for a gag where she and Touma speak in entirely different languages but still somehow understand each other, and the other girls watching feel this odd sense of defeat. And then Othinus starts speaks Norwegian all of a sudden and Touma say something that gets him a kick in the face.

Praise Haimura.

Attached: D6mLB7CUwAAxW4z.jpg (745x1000, 174K)

I'm assuming this is a Blu-Ray cover? Where's Accelerator?

Attached: bf297f6affab77ee28c8477939580a0c.jpg (600x800, 235K)

Remember when Kuroko was the main character in one volume? Yeah, that's never gonna happen again.

Thank goodness for that.

Something's been bothering me about this all this time and I only just remembered what it was. Wasn't there already a phone game?

>Nogi wants to get married

To whom, Misaki?

Touma Vs Touma soon.

His friend is getting married, so he wants to get married too!

Who's Nogi?

Me

Attached: cendrillon.gif (500x280, 1.2M)

IF is shaping up, now I won't have to bother using Touma's inferior summer character design anymore.

I died several months ago and revived, did anything of interest happen? What's this NT22R thing? Did the power chart finally get updated? Is MP still here?

>did anything of interest happen?
Booboo ended, Bloodsign is ending soon, Kamachi is writing another more risque novel under another branch.
>What's this NT22R thing?
Nobody knows other than it is the next volume of NT.
>Did the power chart finally get updated?
No.
>Is MP still here?
Yes.

You already know all the answers to that. Stop forcing a discussion and bumping a dead thread if you have nothing to talk about other than pretending you're new.

TRASH HOODIE

I'm wonder if the power chart will be postponed until after NT22R now.

*I'm wondering

>unlucky
>updating the chart

Attached: 1537727218818.png (597x580, 445K)

Is it finally time to see the white haired demon lord Touma?

Attached: illust_68767362_20190516_031645.jpg (712x712, 813K)

Carissa is the best

Attached: 1547584263009.png (1600x900, 1005K)

Do we have a Raildex equivalent of this chart?

Attached: Chart.png (257x196, 3K)

He’s still not going to be cool or have a charismatic personality so why does it matter? It’s just a power level increase.

what is that?

Tell your queen to enlarge her files sizes, ant

Index NTR ending will be the same as Persona 5

What was in P5 ending?

Re:verse will be ITs backstory
Re:birth will be IT being reborn

Fake God being shot by Promethian Satan on Christmas

I understand his pain

Who did it better?

Attached: Araragi_Touma.png (2063x705, 1.5M)

Fuck off.

Junko wouldn't have been afraid of Coronzon unlike pussy ass MisaMisa

Is that a new character?

She would be if Coronzon turned Misaki into a beef patty

Misaki could solo Cronzon though.

And Mii too!

Let me tell you why Carissa is the best princess!
>cares about other people and her country, prepared to die for them
>straightforward, not like the third princess with muh virtues but secretly a slut
>straightforward, not like the first princess with muh keikaku dori always ready to sacrifice your life for her keikakus
>physically active, wears outfit that exposes her armpits which in turn releases lots of pheromones. Whether you like her or not you'll be aroused. As long as you don't have micropenis, you will be able to satisfy her since her pheromone bombardment will make you horny beyond measure and whether you like it or not thrust your dick with the force of a thousand curtana into her princess pussy
>pure
It's not even fair for the other princesses. Really Kamachi?

Attached: carissa.jpg (4999x6341, 2.76M)

She can't even beat one of Coronzon's hair angels.

But Kuroko could solo though.

This. She totally would've ripped Coronzon a new one if Touma hadn't shown up to cramp her style.

Attached: 72571875_p4.png (848x1200, 756K)

I want to fuck Touma

Attached: toeman.jpg (600x750, 60K)

So you want to play with yourself?

seething

I’m not mad. You can be whoever you want.

you're literally seething and obsessed with Touma MP

I just want to remind you all that he’s a self insert and a bad one at least twice a day. That’s literally all I want.

Etzali teaching Mikoto basic magic when?

Is that subliminal for you wanting them to kiss kiss and fall in love?

Yeah, you're fuming

Good, I’m glad.

Is Misaki cuter than Lola?

They're both the same, so no

What about Saten?

A full transparent trash bag looks better than her.

Who? Othinus?

Pretty much.

No, Saten. I know Othinus is the first girl on your mind but please face reality.

Reminder that Sisters arc was a prolife metaphor and Accel character arc is him taking responsability

So you admit you like Saten!

Nothing in my post can imply that. I dislike female characters on the basis of their gender. Women are objects and have no character.

Unfortunate

Accekoto soon

You never really had to in anything Touma is in other than like Dengeki Bunko where he isn’t even playable

WILL doesn't like including Last Order and Misaka Worst is because she hates that Last Order can also control Accel, and only she is allowed to do that. Misaka Worst is not one of them and is just a hacker. No one except her is allowed to say horrible things and criticize Accel. Beware of WILL's wrath.

Overall WILL is quite controlling and it probably took everything to hand the reins over to 545 but let's face it WILL is always watching.

What does WILL thinks about Mikoto?

It's unknown. She hasn't even bothered trying to approach Mikoto at all. It might be because she doesn't want to waste her tickets and tries to save them for Touma and Accelerator.

She pretty much doesn't have to use any tickets on Accelerator anymore since she can approach him via himself or Qliphah.

But it's likely she will save as many tickets for Touma.

So yeah I'm not sure if she even cares about Mikoto. I suppose she does in some regard maybe but not enough to approach her.

What is WILL?

Do you really not know who Will is?

I don’t.

>Who is Will
>Who is Junko
>Who is Nogi
It's just a faggot. Ignore him.

It's MP being retarded as usual

It’s fun to hear other people’s thoughts on a character because they can have a completely different perspective than you. If you want to ignore it that’s fine but why tell others to ignore? It just wastes space in the thread and if they want to ignore they will and if they want to answer they will.

Yeah, and it's releasing in other regions as of right now

toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.com/wiki/Will_of_the_Whole_Misaka_Network

Will is a brainwave entity and is the conscience and memories of all 20,001 sisters. Will also seems to have her own personality separate from the Sisters as well.

Mikoto demon form when?

Is there any characters that Raildex wouldn’t like if they weren’t a girl?

Othinus for sure.

Unfortunate

Always 5 volumes after the moment you ask

It’s true though. Could you see literally anybody liking Othinus if she was a boy?

I asked for Saten level five since OT14 though.

Actually, yes, mostly women though.

Mikoto and Kuroko would be super popular even if they were boys.

And Index too!

Kuroko would be a more competent Mineta from BNHA.

Homosexual detected. Bros are always liked.

Attached: 42890839_p17.png (700x1094, 773K)

I asked since NT16 and we are on NT22

Hair cant be mind controlled

Gross

No you misunderstand. It renews to +5 novels from every time you ask.

>WILL
She has a proper name now. She referred to herself numerous times as "Misaka". She was also referred to as "Will-chan" in the afterword.

Attached: 2d7a081118f4b605f14e9be3601ece381296962991.jpg (1216x880, 153K)

It's easier to just call her Will.

Why is she reading a women’s magazine? She’s clearly a lady.

I don't like Othinus but if she were a cute half naked boy who gets to be called Touma's understander how is that not a vast improvement?

You kidding? Othinus is already the best wingman in the series

Literally who has Othinus been a wingman for? She barely interacts with anyone else and pushes away competition.
Saten is objectively the best wingman.

MP please, she was scouting out wives for Touma in NT20 and 21. She liked Orsola for being tough, but didn't like Misaki for being too much of a horny vixen

>Tatemiya is objectively the best wingman.
FTFY

>scouting bitches who will always be 2nd place to her vs helping your friend be someone's #1
I don't think you know what wingman means.

>What does Will thinks about herself

NT22R is the new NT novel being released in July. No one knows if the R=Rebirth or R=Reverse.

No, not yet. The power chart had a lot of flaws anyway. Like most Index Power charts.

MP is always here.

She just realizes that there's an inevitable harem end incoming. He's never gonna live a normal life, and it's not like it hasn't been done. After Aleister's first or second marriage, he had a fuck ton of mistresses

What flaws?

If I listed all the flaws and why they are flaws I would be here all day.

Disregarding pending updates, most of the stuff on that chart was debated here.

It wasn't debated very well then.

Revelations never

Well if you're not gonna post any flaws there's no reason to believe your word over everyone else's

MisaMisa a bestbest

Lets all gangbang Neph

Attached: 280f3f719290ec7c1c54aa44bd077d3d.png (661x1000, 631K)

Reminder that Kamikoto is true endgame

Attached: mankoto.jpg (1181x1172, 165K)

They'll be best once they go on a christmas date together and hold hands in public

Reminder that you are a cringy retard

Look at the 2 Misakas jawlines on the right. They're slightly different. Which confirms the sisters looks vary slightly between them

"Everybody" If it was debated on here then "everybody" could have been 5 people. If you had said it was debated elsewhere I would have accepted that but it being debated on here? Nah.

Also what is the real point of writing a long list of flaws when it's not gonna change anything? That would be wasting my time. The power chart was done that's that. At the end of the day I can completely ignore it and I do.

>Booboo ended
No! goddammit say it ain't so

It was pretty kino
>second to last volume is "the end"
>final volume is the secret ending with new game plus

Accelerator has a tree.

Hamazura has some cards.

Misaka has some weaponry.

Touma has fish eggs.

Makes sense.

A certain Conceptual Dark Matter when?

Misaki has a severed hand.

Never.

She also helps touma fap

The only time he even had to fap was that day or two between NT11 and 12

CUTE

Mikoto, Misaki, Accelerator and Touma orgy soon

Reading the novel is hard
Does the manga explains the shit better?

Can Inoue beat Kakine?

We never did learn how Coronzon got out of god zone or reversed those vectors. There was no obvious spell casting.

The manga is slow, it's behind the anime

Fuyukawa is dying

Arata a shit and a hack

Why do people like Touma?
He's boring and preachy

>Literally called NTR
How will we ever recover b-bros?

Honestly Chuuya manga is pretty great. You miss certain things but it's pretty followable. Finish the manga and then pick up the LN.

Will Misaki be a cripple now?

Skipping arcs is not okay

Misakabros, I love Misaka
Why is she so great?

Which one?

You mean the untranslated chapters? Anime desu

Thats not MisaMisa

Railgun SS3 is already better than some Index novels

He's cute.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.43_[2019.03.08_23.27.23].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

>he doesn't know

Go away, Kuroko.

What was Kamachi's impession about Season 3?

But Izzard was already confirmed

She is professor M now

>one of Professor X's powers was he could travel through the Astral plain
>Astral Buddy is out right now
>Misaki is essentially the Ghost-chan to Misaka
KAMACHI!!!!!!!!

Coronzon just busted through with raw power I thought

Kamachi interviews are pretty rare so we'll never know

Would Mikoto be able to fly like Static Shock if she used some sort of metal object to stand on? With hiw personal reality is supposed to work, doesn't she just have to think/believe/convince herself that she can so that it works?

Hasn't she already done that?

Yes.

They should add Accel in AB too. He literally has an entity living inside him containing the souls of almost ten thousand dead Misaka clones.

Attached: __accelerator_and_misaka_imouto_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_ksn_kurohevi__d6324d5913450190f14c9 (411x574, 85K)

Kamachi will only burn bridges if he embarrassed his editor, producers, and the anime studio if he said what he really felt about Index III. And if he did gave an interview he would probably be forced or compelled by Japanese politeness that it was "unexpected than previous seasons".

>living inside him containing the souls of almost ten thousand dead Misaka clones
Yeah, fuck off with your headcanon.

She could go full Magneto and just fly if she wanted.

Will is not only the Misaki prototype for tragic heroine, but she's a better tragic heroine.
Fucking fight me.

It's not really headcanon though. She literally said that "they are all with in all places, and at all times.

>Will
>in any way tragic
She's barely a character. She's a fucking plot device to empower the MCs.

Read the books

Eh, other LN authors have talked shit about their adaptations. But he didn't criticize s2 so he won't ever unless it went anime original

If misaka network is so good, why didn't aleister make more misakas?

She already did that with Saten a few chapters ago in Railgun.

???

Floating her on a metal pane

MINA!!!

Attached: 65586319-0B7B-451E-AD11-58C94D98305A.jpg (750x640, 140K)

If esper powers are genetic (see the clones) what happens if you go eugenics and breed two level 5s together?

Its the first generation of espers, so its a bit hard to say

For being the universe itself she’s really not that interesting.

Does that mean Mikoto is more interesting than the universe?

Yes

It's true Accelerator has an entity literally living inside him, although maybe that isn't the right way to put it.

However Will-Chan doesn't contain the souls of ten thousand dead soul, btw it would be over 10,000 dead souls not almost, as 10,031 Sisters died.

Will-Chan contains the conscience of 20,001 sisters and their memories.

Will-Chan is always with Accelerator though basically.

>The Misakas are simply here as ourselves /return. We are all with him at all times and in all places /return.

What would be like a child of a magician and an esper? Would it be some mental and physical freak?

Let's find out when Hamazura impregnates Dion.

What would user be like if he learned English? Would it be a miracle of the universe?

Lucifer when

Christianity is already passe.

It would be extremely painful.

DED THRED
DED SEEREES
DED MORMON?

MP and her samefagging are the only thing keeping these threads alive.

Do espers have esper kids? I though they had to go through the power curriculum and Magicans kids aren’t magic until they learn it. They’d just be normal kids.

Pathetic.

Kind of depends, Gemstones are basically just natural espers. So maybe once you've gone through the curriculum you're close enough to a gemstone that you have a chance of having gemstone kids, or just kids who have the same alteration you do. It depends how much of the esper curriculum is just science-y brain poking without altering your genetics, and how much is fundamental changes due to magic.

Read the fucking books you fucking newfag cunts, this isn't how this work you degenerate, off yourself.
Fuck off to for enabling him.

>Making fun of an ESL for having broken English is enabling
Nani

What? It's a legitimate question from the guy. You know, an actual fucking topic for once.

Get this hothead outta here.

>Its a legitimate question
That you should know the answer to even if you only ever read the wiki

No this fucking isn't, this isn't how magic and esper power work in this universe, bout you wouldn't know about it right newcunt?

Esper powers might though, even if magic clearly doesnt.

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_new_testament_and_etc_drawn_by_rod_rod4817__2f01fc264606c989 (409x768, 521K)

No it's not, there were Espers 20 years ago.

No it might not, not how genetics work and it would have been mentionned if it happened.

And they kinda sucked. Pretty much level 0s, I think.

>Not how genetics work
???
>It would have been mentioned
Not really? Esper powers are given pretty broad strokes all things considered. That's the whole reason people were under the mistaken impression they weren't magic for so long.

You said that to the wrong person.

Are there any middle aged espers in AC?

I think it's implied at one point that there were no Level 5s, but I don't remember if it was said how they were otherwise.

Mugino

Attached: 1539961985118.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Based Green Man.

How does Magneto fly?

Isn't mugino high school aged?

Isn't Therestina one?

Does anime only shit count?

How does spinoffs manage to be better than the main series?

She was mentioned in late OT and NT4

I think his suit's made of metal.

Misaka

Gemstones wouldn't have gemstone kids otherwise there would be more than 20 gemstones in the world

That's Saints. We dont have a hard number on how many gemstones there are. And it could easily be genetic without being common. Look at recessive genes, genetic illnesses, etc.

Really? I seem to remember there only being a few handful of gemstones too.
>recessive genes, genetic illnesses
The difference would be there wouldn't be any selection towards those while you could assume that gemstones, depending on the culture they grow up in, might have a higher status and more kids as a result

>There's no selection towards recessive genes
>Blondes arent rather highly desired
And no, gemstones don't seem to be given any higher status by much of anyone. That said, we dont know exactly how many there are at all, we don't know how much of it might be genetic, and we do know that magic as a whole is largely on the down low, and gemstones may well have been in the witch trials of organizations like Neccesarius.

It's been a very long time since I read the OT arcs covered by Season 1, but were there any indicators about what Ellis's level was or how strong he was? I mean, before he exploded trying to learn spells from Sherry?

None.

I don't think there is a number, most of them aren't even noticed

Pretty sure ss2 said there were about 50.

That's just the ones AC found and took from other facilities. It's not every gemstone in the world, as Kamisato proved.

I really want to know what it looks like when Niang Niang hits someone with spark covered weapons

Attached: Niang_Niang.png (460x436, 299K)

What is this? An image for ants?

Mikoto

Because Unlucky has always been open to suggestions and changes things when presented with a compelling argument? All I’m seeing here is your just saying it’s flawed and refusing to explain why. I agree that there are some flaws to the chart as well, but I’m at least going to argue my points

>Replying when he says he would trust other communities more than here
Its clearly just some seething redditor.

It’s ironic since fb/reddit just steals our shit anyway

She's flown by creating wings. She needs to do stuff like that more often. AAA shit gets boring when nothing about it gets explained.

>Nothing about it gets explained
I guess NT21 and NT22 didn't happen then

Are you the type of idiot who thinks it's a 'who beats who' chart?

>it's magick
>aleister can control it
That's the full extent of the explanation

>It's Magick
It's more than that

No, why would I think it's a "who beats who" chart?

Like what

>A red beam of light shot out from both the large dog and Misaka Mikoto.

>The two lights were more sinister than fresh blood and they intersected on their way to the same target.

>“A blood sacrifice?” said the hair angel. “But magic of the Aeon of Osiris cannot harm me, human. The laws of the ruler are already shifting elsewhere!!”

>“Who ever said I had stopped at the blood of the male deity, Coronzon?”

>“Then is it Babalon? What can you accomplish after briefly flirting with femininity? You are simply letting go of the male miracle you were guided to by the biblical power of the cross you went to such lengths to acquire. Bottlenecks are awful things, aren’t they? Building up from a clean slate is not difficult, but if you become stuck just before completion, you find yourself unable to do much of anything!!”

>“You are a fool, Coronzon. The new builds atop of the old. The Aeons are not a rejection of different methods. It is the bond with Isis that gave us Osiris and it is the death of Osiris that allows Horus to shine. A child’s temper tantrum is not enough to change history. If I had not hated Christianity, I never would have studied magic. The crucified Son of God was always there at the foundation. No matter how much I might loathe him, that fact remains.”

>“Curse you…”

>“So I will connect the ring of magic. I will connect the path of Isis to Osiris and Osiris to Horus!! Cause and effect will now be linked along with my body and the Great Demon. Thus, the scarlet of Babalon shall swiftly shoot down the enemy and the entirety of its spray shall return to me!!”

The AAA's use multi Aeon magic. Also it's funny that crowley talks about aeons not being a rejection of methods when he was the one pushing that my aeon is better than yours stuff back in OT.

Attached: best AAA design.jpg (1629x1599, 879K)

Does it really bother you this much?

>What flaws?
Aiwass above magic gods

>Does it annoy you that people talk shit without actually trying to justify their argument and do nothing but call names?

Attached: 1511816822896.jpg (600x584, 68K)

But the Babalon beam isn't the AAA's power. It's Aleister casting magic through them. He did the red beam in NT21 without the AAA too.

>He did the red beam in NT21 without the AAA too.
When? He shot Mathers with Mikoto's AAA and that was first time he used magic in the volume.

Aeons weren't mentioned until the end of WW3 though. Even then it was more of him scolding Fiamma for using an outdated format and attempting to use that formula to discern IT

When have I once called you names? That's right I haven't but please show me where anyway.

It's not a "beam" per se but him becoming the red light already was Babalon. He only diverted to the AAA once he got shot down by Mathers.

>“Every man and every woman is a star.”

>“The secrets erased from the later grimoires are passed down by word of mouth so their influence can still be felt in this world. Watch Babalon, holy mother of wisdom who rides Master Therion. The golden cup in her hand shall be full of the blood sacrifice. Isis and Kali. The light of the female deities is red. I shall break down the door sealed by the foolish old ways and release the laws of the father in heaven and mother earth that should have taken root in this planet since the beginning.”

>“There is no absolute good or evil in this world, all is relative, and nothing is unneeded. The forces of creation are greater than those of destruction. Thus, nothing can be stopped by sending power against power. Scarlet impact, pierce this masculinity which has forgotten even the natural life-giving act!!”

>She did not throw anything down at her enemy.

>The silver girl shut off the engines and she herself became a red light as she shot down toward the earth.

The AAA was an unplanned trump card he used after his first spell got stopped

>You
I'm another user, but all you've done is call names and say "it's shit". No kidding no one is taking you seriously.
>I'd be here all day if I listed all the flaws
>If it was talked about it was done badly
>What do you mean "list an actual example?" I cant waste all day listing problems, I can waste all day shitposting about it without ever giving specifics though.
If you're not going to actually discuss it why bring it up in the first place kid? Do you crave attention that badly?

Attached: 1544200193673.png (634x753, 122K)

Show me where I called it shit because I sure as fuck didn't say anything along those lines.

I said it was flawed. That doesn't translate to meaning I think it's shit.

So try again.

Is there any reason the God killer isn't the same spell? Crowley has done that same thing every time he connected to the AAA. Coronzon didn't get anything besides wings from the AAA bits she stole

>I'm another user
Who are you trying to fool?

>If I listed all the flaws we'd be here all day
>Whoever debated the points clearly didnt do it well
>It was probably only done by 5 people, and I trust other sites more than Yea Forums
>I completely ignore the list
>What do you mean "I called it shit"? I did nothing of the sort!
Dumb autist.

It could be, but it could also be some other spell. The AAA doesn't cast any magic by itself, it has always been used as a catalyst for Aleister's spells. The unscientific "black box" Mikoto discovered was just a magical antenna.

He’s not above though.

Yeah, nice concession.

Aiwass is not above Magic Gods but alongside them.

Touma is a force that was gonna stop Accelerator one way or another. Aleister was using the city for the entire purpose of him growing, memory or not. It was a pre-determined outcome.

When did Aleister's plan start going off the rails? Was it from the very start, when Touma got his memories wiped by the Dragon's Breath spell? Given what we've seen of Aleister in the last couple of volumes, I have a hard time believing that was within his plans.

Misaka Mikoto

What about her?

He is slightly above them and has been since they were introduced. Just like Crowley was before he got a blue border.

Attached: 1528264311391.jpg (5076x2718, 3.14M)

Yeah it seems like it needs to be 100% Othinus > Nerfed MGs > Coronzon > Aiwass (no avatar)

We can also take the blue border off Aleister as the end of NT21 showed him after being defragged

She's cute.

Attached: 1509545747393.jpg (1920x1080, 809K)

>Nerfed MGs over Coronzon
That's not wrong, it's just weird.

The blue border was because of Blasting rod seemingly having no limits on how man times it can 10x an attack.

Pretty sure that hadnt been updated since like, NT17 or so? Which is fair based on what info we had at the time

I thought they were full powered Magic Gods. Nerfed Magic God should not be above Coronzon though.

>Nerfed Magic God should not be above Coronzon though.
Get out of here Coronzon

Attached: 1491636126132.jpg (302x497, 41K)

Now that I pay attention, the one thing I would criticize is the original Accel's position. I'd place him above awakened Kakine.

Nerf gods should not go over Coronzon due to the nature of the chart. Coronzon goes above them not because of attack power or being able to beat them but because Coronzon cannot killed while inside her vessel. Multiple people have made ways to take down a magic god. Where avatar Coronzon could not be defeated like that, even Clonoth Accel took her out of the avatar first.

Awakened Kakine shouldn't even be a fucking thing. Js06 already clarified it was a metaphor, there was no powerup in OT15 at all for him.

>Never shown to casually nuke the planet like the magic gods were
>Needs the AAA to even fly, when Niang Niang goes to space easily on her own power
>Loses to Niang Niang (b-but she wasn't trying! Niang being unhurt while she's heavily bleeding doesn't count!)

>Pretty sure that hadnt been updated since like, NT17
>has Coronzon
19 at the earliest, especially with her above Aiwass.

Awakened Kakine shouldn't be there at all and Kakine is too high in general.

>Kakine is too high in general.
The very fact DM can apparently just eat into regular matter and subsume it makes his position more or less fine.

I thought he was still on there because awakened was a meme. Awakened was debunked like two charts ago wasn't it?

The nature of electromagnetic manipulation potential doesn't shoehorn Mikoto high up. It's all potential and both OT15 and NT6 cemented that Accelerator has a massive gap between him and Kakine

I'm getting confused now. Is Kakine that high because he's hard to kill or because he's generally that powerful? If it's the first I can see it but the second one I can't.

>The nature of electromagnetic manipulation potential
Because Mikoto doesnt have control over all aspects of that no matter how much her fans pretend she does. I'm talking about things we've actually seen Dark Matter do.

I wasn't complaining about Kakine, I was complaining about Accel.

From what I remember, durability was one of the factors for placement and the main reason DM Kakine was put that high.

You only now, get it. That why you will always be the True Number Two

I apologise misread what you said. Personally I think Accel is too low on the chart.

I think it was after WWIII and Touma Second Death, even Birdway bring up in NT 2 that after picking a fight with Crowley. He only cut off some of her hair because things were falling a part

Whats gonna be the cover?

Saten!

That’s true.

IT

How long until it's revealed that ghost was suppose to be the demon on the clonoth tree before 545 took her place?

Well, that was Birdway's thoughts on the matter, it's not like there couldn't have been any other reason that Aleister didnt kill her, she helped Touma grow after all

wasn't she invited to preform in the Daihasei festival in Railgun? In fact every level 5 was so they are middle-highschool age I think.

Daihasei Festival also includes High School students.

Mugino, Accel, Kakine and probably Gunha are all high school students.

Level fives were created to compete in the olympics and destroy Canada once and for all and that’s just that.

Mikoto will save Touma

Forget guessing the level 5s ages, we know for a fact Touma is high school aged and he was participating.

Thinking that Mikoto is OK after standing right next to, IT that gone out if control and mentally sound as Touma was mess over by Coronzon because she had the AAA on.

English motherfucker

Birdway is the only one, who Crowley didn't try to kill after picking a fight with him. Even the Nobody from NT 17 who pick a fight with Crowley,was right out kill by Crowley. Well only if he didn't fail for once.

Science side girls
Mikoto
Kuroko
Saiai
Frenda

Magic side girls
Othinus
Kanzaki
Birdway
Index

Beach volleyball. Who wins?

Except it's not all potential, We've seen Kakine do it in NT5 when Yuiitsuu asked him to capture Fraulein and later in NT8 when he almost consumed Sargasso entirely.

Kakine because he the ball

Othinus is too short to play

Not true. He didn't kill Yuitsu. Kakine was hounding him and he didnt kill him, there is no "even a nobody" the fact that he's a total nobody just makes it all the more likely he's not in Aleister's plan in any way, and is totally safe to kill.

I meant who looks better. In girls beach volleyball it’s all about looks. Points don’t matter.

If it isn't fairy Othinus she'd spike the volleyball hard enough to make a crater, aint no one who's bothering to block that shit. Even without her, Kanzaki can do the same. This isnt even a contest.

>I meant who looks better.
>Has Kuroko and no Misaki
These teams seem unfair.

Saiai could block it though. Got to admit that.

It goes exactly like this:
>science side stars fighting among itself
>temporary treaty
>game starts
>Kanzaki is absurdly good
>Birdway and Index suck
>but if you aim at Index, not only will Kanzaki not go for it, but she'll prevent Birdway and Othinus from going for it, since she wants Index to have fun
>Index notices
>says cheesy stuff
>claims she's hungry and leaves
>Kamijou-chan is forced to play
>Birdway on his shoulders blocking
>Othinus and Kanzaki mad as fuck

Do you think sparks effected the outcome of 50/50 Othinus's actions

Attached: 1553529392909.png (267x300, 84K)

I thought Kuroko was a hot scientific babe?

He needed Yuitsu for Kamisato. What did he need Birdway for to not kill her?

Kakine was hounding Crowley but he didn't right out pick a fight with Crowley, beside he below useless and a joke.

The ball would never survive a particularly strong hit from either of them so it wouldn't count

Kakine is the only person who fail as must as Crowley at everything

You lost everybody in the thread at Kamijou is forced to play.

>Birdway is bad
I wasnt aware boosting yourself with magic was banned

Yah I'd say Kakine and Mugino are like second/third year high school definitely. Accel and Gunha got compared to Touma so I think they're first years or second at most.

Why are you asking me like I'm Kamachi? The fact of the matter remains that a nobody is hardly evidence that Aleister didn't kill Birdway just because he was unsure, and it couldnt possibly be because she was a part of his plan.

>Abrahadabra works because people are constantly throwing curses
>everyone is literally constantly making sparks
I kinda get why Coronzon said the world had gone to shit.
Could also work with Marian, but I can't picture how that would go.

That has nothing to do with Coronzon's argument though?

We all are.

I know Accel is a first year student and yeah I would probably say Gunha is a first year student to,

Mugino and Kakine do seem like they are older.

Kind of funny how you can see OT as having a bit of a bad end now that Touma is clearly defined as something clogging the world, the same thing Fiamma was unintentionally trying to clean

It funny that everyone that has use Dark Matter, beside Kakine. Had uses it better then him

Coronzon gave an argument for why it had gone to shit other than "muh expired milk"?

As Accelerator said, it's an awesome power but wasted on the likes of Kakine.

Not much, but she was bitching about things that wouldnt go away, it had little to nothing to do with humans being shitbags

Saten should have it! I want her to have that!

Science side girls
Mugino
Kongo
Awaki
Misaki

Magic side girls
Oriana
Kanzaki
Itsuwa
Orsola

wet tshirt contest. Who wins?

Fucking learn english you dumbfuck. No one wants to listen to a spics ramblings in broken english.

Saten will always be irrelevant, deal with it

It's not shitbaggery, it's the world constantly attempting suicide.

Magic because Awaki doesn't own any shirts.

What? like who?

Byouri's limb construction was based on his research, Beetle's fighting style is based on his OT15 wing style, Equ Dark Matter were basically mimicing DM durability hax.

Sparks aren't killing the planet though. They just fuck over people.

Railgun s3 is on the way though and Nagai is directing.

sparks go both ways, they are good and bad. a spark could kill someone or lead to the creation of magic god.

What is a spark?

Essentially, when you bring over enough of a phase to locally distort causality, said distortion can also affect the causality of other actions.

Read the fucking books

Who cares, she's still irrelevant in the big scope of things.

>If I say something wrong enough maybe someone will correct me and tell me the real answer
I bet you think you're cute, read the fucking books.

Let me misinform people in peace.

The Railgun anime is the main event in ALL of Raildex. It’s prime time for the series and the world will be watching where as probably only 2-10k people read the books. We are entering into the biggest moment Raildex has had since Railgun s2.

Saten will be on the front lines. Hopefully she shines for us.

いいえ

here she is again pulling numbers out of her ass

based

t. Pissed Eva fanboy

What's funny is that she took the rough success numbers for a light novel stated in another thread and assumed that's how much Index sells.

Index loses money on the LNs actually. The cost it takes to make them is actually costing more than the profit they make in sales.

>cost to make LNs
There aren't many things cheaper than paper they use for light novels

>saying literally anything about sales without giving a source
That might fly literally anywhere else, but MP has taught us extreme paranoia.

The ink absolutely DESTORYS them though. They’re actually barely keeping their head above water right now but sales might pick up after the anime.

That actually makes sense. Every time we have to get ink for our printer it costs a lot of money.

That’s why tattoos cost so much money. The ink is absolutely ridiculous and the price keeps going up.

Top 10 worst samefags ever seen.

You’ve got to admit that I’m right about that though. It’s expensive.

You're in the Raildex world. What's your strat to go from nobody to nutting in your waifu?

I am become destroyer of ships, and become hypnosis user

Raildex isn’t a world. It’s a universe.

That’s true.

I stay inside until something inevitably destroys my house because it's a never ending shit show out there.

You do know a Light Novel that sells over 5000 is a success in Japan and I think below 2000 is a fail?

Raildex is technically an isekai because the 99.8% of the audience is leaving their world and living another life as Kamijou Touma when they read the LN.

user, I cannot comment on your strat with just that. Who's your waifu and what sort of hypnosis? Scientific techniques? Crowley's finger weapons hypnosis?

The last volume only sold 978 copies though.

Sounds like someone hasnt lurked long enough to be posting

Looks like somebody didn’t end their sentence with a period.

>he doesn't grasp the concept of desperately forcing discussion to try to get people to move away from MP's salesautism
I'd become an english teacher in AC, harass students, get Touma to punch me, and obtain a harem.

You can’t obtain a harem. You’re not good looking enough.

Baba isn’t good looking and he got to touch Kongou so life isn’t so bad for Index fans after all.

You always know how to cheer us up tsuchianon.

I look normal tbqh, and that's enough by Raildex standards.

No need to project so much user

Usually when somebody says they look normal they’re not attractive and if they say they’re attractive then they’re normal.

I grasp it just fine, you're still the one who didn't catch a rather common reference.

Discounting Touma's version of "normal" because that motherfucker is beautiful, you still have to work Hamazura hard for that harem.

>implying I didn't read hypnosis doujins before being born

Be quiet ugly nerd and post a Railgun girl before you bring the mood of the thread down.

Cringe

>implying you’re born

Unfortunate..

Serial experiments Mikoto.

I want a spin-off about Kongou making a life for herself in old western times after finding a time travel machine.

Knowing Kamachi the time travel machine would be Saten’s luck charm. Spooky twist.

Attached: 26DB3A77-3DC7-4253-BDF3-600136CE8D01.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Puella Magi Saten Magica.

Attached: AD2EA8BA-48BB-4FDD-B9B7-383F81B30C69.jpg (600x800, 232K)

satenposters are top cringe

We like them.

What is she gonna do, make tumbleweeds fly about for the right atmosphere?

Lmao

>you'll never have sex with Awaki and Kuroko
>they'll never try to teleport the cum from each other into their own wombs

Umm? Try fighting cowboys and having crazy adventures and romance and finding treasure and stuff.

Is Kakine the first level 5? Maybe his creativity was stunted because he was the mightiest before Accelerator, that no one really met the requirements for him to go all out until Accelerator came along

Mugino is 32 so she’s technically probably the first level five.

More suffering when?

Attached: NT_Index_v09_001.jpg (1120x1600, 279K)

It wasn't that bad.

That’s not even suffering anyways. That user apparently didn’t read the sisters arc.

Why are you commenting on things you haven't read mobileposter?

I doubt it. Kakine being the first level 5 would explain how, despite being one of the smartest individuals in that city, is creatively bankrupt. He doesn't try to expand until after he dies after all

Not even worth my (You).

Attached: 1530001978459.jpg (2048x1453, 231K)

>one of the smartest

You do realize that the main scientist from STUDY and Shinobu are literally the smartest prodigy characters in AC and it’s even said so in the series?

Meant for

Accelerator was, he was born and bred in a lab.

If he takes this whole turning into an insatiable killing machine thing as hard as I think he will, about 2 months.

He’s not the only one.

Attached: 05D98C20-EB87-4565-AE2D-C1EAC72F0CE5.jpg (700x394, 70K)

People don't naturally become Level 5s.

A large reason for why he didn't have many feats as a human is because he oneshotted everything offpanel before meeting Accel so yes kinda. It's probably the same case with how Touma gave Accel a reality check in OT3 and he started doing more with his powers after the nerf.

First level 5 might actually be Mugino considering how basic her ability is. Misaki might also be one considering how young she was in the flashbacks. Gunha was basically born with his ability so he might be the first by definition.

I think most of us already know.

Shinobu who? Also since that scientist guy created Febri I highly doubt this claim of his intelligence.

>People don't naturally become Level 5s.
Well there was Gunha who was given the label despite not being an Esper.

Imagine being confined to a small tank and being separated from your twin sister for weeks on end. Now that's true suffering.

Febri was a backup to Janie and Janie has a higher calculation output than Accelorator.

Only for a couple weeks? How weak, that isn't true suffering and despair.

First person that is registered to have become an official registered Level 5, the first Level 5. Gunha is cheating since he is a gemstone
>weeks
Oh boo hoo. Try a million years.

Who are the newest Level 5s? Mikoto followed by Misaki?
Also Accel was level 5 as soon as he developed his powers as a little kid so he's probably the first.

Wasn't he trying to reach the same status as Aliester? I just think DM is naturally one of the hardest abilities calculation wise since you're constructing new matter from nothing so its mastery ceiling is highest.

Nobody thinks they’re level five even though it’s outright confirmed in the series at least 5-7 times. That’s suffering.

Attached: EC1849CA-A4B8-4690-84D6-E63A07B2A5FA.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Misaki was a level 5 before Mikoto. Mikoto is the newest.

Mikoto is confirmed to be the newest Level 5.

When they show up in the canon source materials then they'll probably be acknowledged.

Gemstones are espers

Misaki "officially" only became level 5 after enrolling in Tokiwadai so she's probably the second newest on paper.

They will eventually. I truly believe that.

Espers are artificial gemstones.

Its a square rectangle thing.

To be honest, has anyone ever thought about this? What goes on in Kakine's head that brings about Dark Matter? It's not fire, its not water, what type of calculations does he input in his head to be able to comprehend, understand and manipulate this incredibly versatile matter? Dark Matter even ignores physics, so physics is completely out of the equation. In the SS where Heivia took Kakine's body, those wings were activated by reflex, not conscious thought. Its drilled in his body as a natural reflex, a fucking defense mechanism. I'm believing the wings were fast and reliable weapons for him and he used them so much they became a part of him.

He probably thinks about what true love feels like and since he can’t possibly imagine breaker it he makes dark matter instead. That would explain why he’s so mean. He’s actually doing what he thinks is right by the files of the world but it’s not and that’s why he hit Uiharu. Once he kisses a girl I wouldn’t be surprised if his power disappeared entirely..

It's not Kakine's creativity that is the problem. The problem is the nature of Dark Matter's ability. To manipulate Dark Matter, Kakine would have had to invent a new type of math/science/chemistry equation to accommodate for how Dark Matter exists in this world.

girl of magic?
puella magica makes much more sense as a translation of "magical girl"

Lady of magic*

It’s technically Girl of the Sorcerer in literal form.

Either way you look at it you can’t deny that a magical girl anime staring Saten would be pretty cool. It’s too bad she already committed to being a science side. Even if she did use magic she’d always be a science side to me though.

That's a good point. Which fucking esper category does Dark Matter even originate from? I mean it's not electromaster stuff nor is it like Misaki? That shit shares more with gemstones than actual espers.

Dark Matter also behaves weirdly and has Kakine's own ego stored in it according to Kagun who saw Byouri's consciousness fading into nothing. It seems Rensa was able to resist but then again, she wasn't even human.

I think Dark Matter is really a symbol of Kakine's god-complex and desire to rule. A new foreign matter that ignores physics and aligns itself only to the original user? Sounds about the perfect tool for a guy that wants to control AC. It might be that the wings were one of the first things he made as a kid and they just sorta stuck with him and became an automatic function like Accelerator's vector shield

Dark matter happens because his heart is black and he’s selfish. It’s simple but that’s how it is.

This. Probably the biggest flaws in the chart are 1) It severely underestimated MG and 2) It confused nerfed and full powered MG. Even nerfed MGs were shown to be equal / stronger than coronzon with avatar (see niang niang's fight with coronzon). So the placement of MGs in the chart (around coronzon's level, although they should actually be a little higher than coronzon) will only make a little sense if it's nerfed MG we're talking about; but then again, Othinus on the chart was explicitly said to have gungnir, implying it's full powered MGs on the chart.

Fuck I forgot Kekine said he would reshape academy city (and later the entire future against Othinus), it all makes sense now. Kamachi really gave this some thought huh?

Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=4PuHJTvPWPc I really like the MMO opening song.

Could you see her as magic?

shut the fuck up you stupid bitch
puella est "girl" in lingua latina; femina magi est res quae cogitas causa tuae rationis
theres a reason they use puella magica more often than puella magi
now im heading back to harassing a certackin autist

No one cares Xi

That shouldn't be all the requirement for such personal reality to manifest, I mean it seems that even the narration acknowledges the fact that Dark Matter, the ability to create, is almost too pure for Kakine who uses it destroy (it's what Accelerator meant when he said that it wasted on Kakines evil ass).

>Dark Matter is Kakine's ego given form
It might be, but powers may be randomly given. It really is a terrifying power, and if you think about it in this context than Kakine's ego is capable of eating and turning real objects into his own power. That's scarier than vector control as he could easily destroy the world with that type of power

When will they compete with their poor meals again?

Attached: ChiRig7UUAA_dqp.jpg (800x900, 122K)

Can you fuck off one day with that retard? It was funny the first two times now it's just annoying.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Temporary

>Replying

Is Gunha a hot boy?

dying kusoge lmao

I really like A Certain Magical Mikoto

it's a alright song, though they probably shouldn't have asked JC Staff to make a OP if they were gonna take ten fuckin years

Yah DM is pretty scary. When Kakine pulled residual thoughts from the sister by simply being in their death place I thought it was a magic ability honestly. They say Misaki's power gives her a lot of freedom hence the remote but Dark Matter is in the meme realm.

I actually think this is a small reason for why Kamachi keeps killing Kakine before doing anything too major. Dark Mater is both a curse and blessing for the storytelling.

Mikoto is always irelevant and get constantly shit on by Touma and everyone else important that isn't Misaki. Get over it.

I don't understand the hate. I really, really love the White Queen a lot.

Attached: D59o80kV4AAli2s.jpg (700x864, 103K)

>I thought it was a magic ability
It's 2019 user, get with the program

Attached: 1544793276353.jpg (1440x810, 103K)

True, my bad

Not entirely magic. Record players work on this same principle, shit gets recorded on a disc by scratching certain groves onto it. Then through a special process, read the information of each grove and produce sound of some kind. Its confusing, but apparently this is how it works. What's scary is that Kakine did it with a concrete ground and translated that information into memory, not sound.

>ruining peoples lives because she can't get over the K not wanting to dick her
the queen is selfish and hate her

Is Gunha not that attractive compared to other male characters?

She'd only do it if Kyousuke gave her a reason too. It's his fault for not saving her and returning the love.

I'll give you the garden because that was a shitshow but she did kill his sister and destroyed half of the world and volume 9 ended with Kyousuke giving a reasonable reason

All of this could've been avoided if she just let her /ss/ him. Don't underestimate a girl in love.

Is Gunha even a thing anymore after Junko beat him? Why does nobody want to talk about him anymore?

but what about his feelings user

Fuck off

I don't think many males were called handsome in canon so I guess pretty average? I remember Etzali, Kakine, Loki and I think Thor being called that so you can compare him to those.

Gunha is our guy regardless tho.

>Men
>Feelings
He should be lucky he's getting the pussy of such a perfect woman to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=URxzu8EFBVY

Wasn't Accelerator canonically regarded as handsome too? Or maybe it was 'beautiful'.

that sounds really fucking desperate user, you shouldn't disregard your own feelings because some woman is throwing herself at you

Touma at least thought, but then again he is gay/othinussexual.

Not sure, you're probably right but I remember Russian soldiers in WW3 saying something about his red eyes and the narration following up with some gay shit

I know it was mentioned in NT19 but I feel like there were definitely other scenes.

Attached: 1511068794795.jpg (2448x3264, 2.53M)

Fairly certain Acqua and Ollerus were called handsome too. Although the anime can't decide if Acqua is a dyel or DILF

If the power is used to its full potential its quite literally god-like. I don't think Accelerator is well-equipped enough to deal with a full potential Kakine nor mature enough to attempt to talk and redeem something like that.

And NT21, that was what I referenced, Touma called Accel's face handsome.

My money's on Touma.
youtube.com/watch?v=IORp_o7bnvM

Attached: Body count grew since then.jpg (1000x1224, 227K)

A world of black and white
Red shall be the remaining color. Of red eyes and red blood, Accelerators shall be shed. Godhood for Kakine soon

Attached: BlackHoleKakine.png (722x1176, 912K)

Actually I think Accel will do exactly that. Think about it, the last step to redemption is to save someone ideologically. Accel has saved regular people, has helped Touma save the world and protected the sisters. He now only needs to forgive himself, and the best way to do that is to forgive someone who is almost the same as him. I think the parallels between Accelerator and Kakine were done for this one reason. If the two connect, Accelerator's path to redemption is over and Kakine learns that the only thing he's missing isn't power but a strong personal bond and hope.

Right now yes, Accelerator can barely even let him speak let alone break his illusions, but I feel like the potential for a development like the one with Misaka Worst is very likely considering how connected their paths are as The One who Has Touched The Territory of God and The One Who Wields The Power Of God

Attached: 111111.jpg (550x623, 390K)

come on guys pick one already edgelord or redemption arc

Why is Touma being such a fag only to Accel of all people ?

eh either one is fine.

Seething Misakifag. Your waifu a pile of shit

>reading comprehension

Holy shit go back to school.

Disgusting. Kakine will destroy everything.

Attached: Armageddon.jpg (806x1140, 266K)

Accelerator's been pretty cute lately.

You can have both. Kakine just simply losing like he does normally would not elicit a great enough effect. After becoming a truly fearsome monster and becoming something that brute force cannot overpower (perhaps even surpassing Accelerator), appealing to the humanity of the monster would be the best step. Kakine ALWAYS cheats death in some form, hes done it twice. Killing him is no longer an option, and doing so would delay the inevitable and result in a stronger and more learned Kakine. If his thelemic role is to be Ra Hoor Khut, Level 6 is NOT out of the realm of possibility. This is a double edged sword though, should Kakine reach Level 6 he will be nerfed like everyone else who achieved supreme power was. He might even lose his powers or cripple his calculation abilities.

Attached: 1539737695472.png (391x590, 74K)

Killing him is easy. He's no longer in control of the greater Kakine Teitoku hivemind. That means that if he does return, he'll be a singular existence. Destroy that and the "original" Kakine Teitoku is gone for good. That said, the only one who can probably actually do that is Touma, and he's probably not going to.

Attached: D6s0rt0UcAAYlC4.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

I mean he can just make a new network with no independent actions by each units, gg old network.

>fuming
>seething
classic cope fags, accept him for what he is

If he could do that, he wouldn't have gotten wiped out by Beetle 05.

Not his fault that he didn't factor how Takitsubo would affect his plan. It was near flawless.
>killing him is easy
All he needs to do is eat Beetle, assert control over the network and repress the Beetle inside him. Kakine is much more aggressive with his powers than Beetle is, he would beat Beetle.

>implying

Attached: 59975610_p4.jpg (500x600, 111K)

Kiss when?

Beetle has powerful allies. Original is all alone.

>If he could do that
But he did, that's the whole reason he even survived Beetle

That version of him is gone just like any non 05 clone. I'm talking about NT8 Kakine who has an initiation point (his organs) with him.

Dark Matter doesn't belong to Beetle, it goes by a hierarchy system where Organs>Dominate unit>Other clones. All Beetle did was switch between the last two rankings which is why Kakine is able to manifest through organs despite not having access to the network that allows him to have a body.

>That version of him is gone just like any non 05 clone. I'm talking about NT8 Kakine who has an initiation point (his organs) with him.
Within the same sentence you showed exactly why he isn't gone though

Attached: D6qSJrDUwAAotdK.jpg (1024x724, 195K)

Remember Orochimaru's rebirth technique in Nardo? It's basically that but instantaneous and more efficient. That DM body he had is gone so the wipeout process did technically happen but his main consciousness is there is what I meant.

Index and Kamisato should get eaten by IT for this tragedy

Attached: D5wDBcXUIAAG8w_.jpg (750x353, 56K)

It's fine. Aleister's miracle probably cured his roots.

>short
>hair is falling out at 16
>barely sleeps or eats
>can't fap
>might be a dicklet
>has to redo a year of school
>can only score with old men
YAMETE

>Short
He's average, it's just that the average Japanese boy isn't that tall.

Isn't this normal? Bits of hair have fallen off my head every single day since I was a kid. When I wake up, I see bits of hair on my pillow. When I shampoo my hair, I always pull out loose strands of hair. But I still have a full head of hair. I have so much hair the barber always complains about it.

bits of it are fine but it's probably alot more with Touma

Losing some hair is normal, but some people lose a lot, and it is indeed supposed to be that when you have more stress you lose more hair. Took me a good 3-4 years before my hair falling out actually led to any balding though.

It's meant to be a full on tuft of hair. But it depends on your hair. Thick hair will shed a lot

He's shorter than most of the male cast. Even Kamisato has a few cm on him.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.42_[2019.05.14_21.28.38].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

That just means they're not average.

No he still has a DM body. He detached himself from his network like a starfish regenerates when you cut off its limb. He still has the powers of the original

>manlet
The absolute state of Toumakeks

I'd say at least he has nice hair, but even those days are numbered

The guy lives in Japan and constantly gets harassed by lolis and girls who are less than a foot tall. I don't think any of them are particularly worried about his height.

Attached: 1546543701656.jpg (1400x2048, 311K)

She need a bath after that

Cringekine a pile of shit.

>Fuck off from these threads for 2 months
>69 IPs
Sasuga Raildexfags

But who's doing the 69ing?