Shingeki no Kyojin is the best shounen manga off all time

Shingeki no Kyojin is the best shounen manga off all time.

Prove me wrong

Pro tip : You can't.

Attached: 91+ANRn6gKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (985x1500, 244K)

Character has a deus ex machina that can get him out of anything.

At least in DBZ Goku gets defeated sometimes, even if it's to win in the end.

Naruto, get wrecked

KOFF

Not only the best shonen but one of the best manga. It already surpassed overrated stuff like vagabond and berserk

>vagabond and berserk
Huge SNKfag here but even I won't go as far to lable it better than those. It sure as hell isn't inferior though.

>Character has a deus ex machina
Should I specify why it's so easy to see you haven't watched anything past season 1, you filthy secondary?

Please stop falseflaging.

Attached: 1550624164661.png (409x280, 123K)

I am not. SNK is literally that good. Sadly the anime popularity makes some people shit on it just because it's popular.

Why would I watch a whole second season of something that sucked?

Why would it make me a secondary to not continue watching something that was shitty?

the most kino scene

Attached: 9C8A8C90-8449-40B2-961C-E635104A4413.jpg (1019x1600, 851K)

Shingeki no Jew*

>kino
I swear, all you Shonentards are literally the same

>retard who watched 1 season
>DBZ spic
Kill yourself

wrong

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S2 - 31 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.27_[2017.05.07_16.38.30].jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I wonder how hard Jump's SEETHing know how they rejected him only for him to make his very first series mega popular and a worldwide phenomenon. They are certainly influenced by his success considering you won't usually see edgy shit like chainsaw man on the main jump magazine.

>I wonder how hard Jump's SEETHing know how they rejected him
Trust me, it's better that they did considering how they easily destroy cash cows and that they would've forced Isayama to heavily neuter the violence and dialogue to make it shonentard-friendly.

Oh no, I am glad he isn't publishing in jump. It would be great if they actually learn to give more freedom to their popular Mangaka from this experience.

Sadly the snk fanbase is too retarded to actually appreciate the story beyond the eye candy characters like Manlet and Mikasa.

The guy that rejected snk must be fired because good luck with Naruto finished and One Piece ending in a few years to find a recognizable manga. And Levi alone outsells all those attempts at fujobait

>It would be great if they actually learn to give more freedom to their popular Mangaka from this experience.
They did

Attached: 08.png (908x1300, 201K)

Too late now, good luck with all those generic edgy shit

IT NEVER GETS BETTER

Agreed. Took a long break from the series but picked up the manga again and it's essentially gone from its initial edgy shock value to one of the of the best.

Fujimoto always got freedom to write whatever he wanted. Fire Punch is a good enough example.

Yeah well this is what happens when you give favoritism to others instead of giving a good chance to new talent. Karma.

How many chapters are left?

>Most successful magazine
>One Piece outsells everything
>MHA catching up and AoT dropping
>Black Clover a huge hit for TV Tokyo
>HxH sales always stable
>WSJ anime get more sakuga
shitnkfags are retarded

it's actually pretty good and i think the setting is one of the best in any similar series
the anime adaptation has better pacing than most

>AoT dropping

Attached: giphy.gif (500x343, 251K)

HxH exists

That's irrelevant to the topic in the OP.

20 at most.

Attached: wD2eoig3Pp9MdSgkOnz4CLNZP751ctLNP09O614kF-8.png (240x240, 25K)

What's are your thoughts on the actual main Trio and the driving force behind the story?

Attached: 1556920954749.jpg (966x575, 77K)

Your blatant shitposting aside the only thing that rivals SNK from jump is One piece.

It really is, the author has developed a non egotistical god eye. He is well read on world history and has obviously read either Spengler or Schmitt.

Attached: pock.jpg (450x604, 60K)

SnK is a huge success worldwide and Levi became one of the most recognizable mascots. I will give you MHA because it attracts all the Tumblr public, but One Piece will end and come on, nobody gives a shit about Black Clover

>vagabond
>berserk
>shounen

It's my favorite manga.
It's very rare to see a mangaka actually give a shit, have some kind of an idea of where the story is going and planning things out.
What ruins most mangas for me is that most of the time they're just making shit up as they go along. People consider Berserk to be one of the best manga of all time, but Miura himself admits that he is just making shit up as he goes and doesn't even know where the story will end.
Reading manga like that is like watching The Simpsons. Tune in next week or month to see what kind of WACKY WACKY RANDUM shenanigans your heroes will get up to next! Maybe Naruto will be in New York next week! Maybe Guts will fight a giant squid this time! Maybe Goku will get killed and resurrected with plot armor again for the 10th time!

based

Attached: official pie chart.jpg (1670x1292, 252K)

Basado

>Shonen Jump rejected this.

Attached: image.png (488x296, 147K)

>that image
>filename
Based

>Accept Fujimotos edgy shit
>Literally rejected a huge success like SnK for being edgy
Fuck them

pathetic

Attached: 1551310314716.png (1280x720, 614K)

EHfags killed the hype

Are you the braindead editor who rejected shingeki?

I thought it was this that rejected Shonen Jump's terms.

SNKfag here, Fujimoto is great. Fire Punch was pure kino.

Real thread right here

This thread shippers and shitposting free. Faggots can shit in the other thread.

Jeez, give it some time mate, you can't really make a judgement until it finishes.

Attached: 31065d158e497ead6d0d39408c389d77.jpg (1000x1158, 279K)

Attached: ackerhax.png (493x573, 222K)

Is there any Mangaka who has revealed the last panel of the story years prior to its ending like chadyama?

Dead thread

The only point that is the least bit relevant is OP outselling everything. The rest is barely comparable to SnK.

berserk died after lost children arc

HxH is relatively comparable, though not quite as popular, and MHA managed to outsell when it comes to total combined volume sales last year, though not when it comes to individual volume sales. Not the same but not that far behind either.

Too easy user

Attached: image.jpg (466x1024, 75K)