So has Black Clover broken away from people thinking it's just another Naruto clone, or has it still a ways to go?

So has Black Clover broken away from people thinking it's just another Naruto clone, or has it still a ways to go?

Attached: bc.jpg (640x960, 149K)

It's still a shitty run of the mill Shounen

>It's still a shitty run of the mill Shounen
and what do you watch Mr. Sophisticated?

People are always going to think of it as another Naruto clone.

if it stopped being a shitty naruto clone maybe people wouldn't think it was
I've read the entire manga up to the latest chapter and even I think it's a naruto clone.

It's pretty lousy, especially the anime.

Shitty generic run of the mill shit but I can own that. Most BCfags think they have this deep and awesome new Shounen when in reality its no different from the other shit out there.

Yeah I’ve seen a lot of people talk much more positively about it recently. Probably because the competition has become shit, but still.

I just never understood how it's a Naruto clone. They are both shonen. Both will have similar elements. That's in the genre.

>wizard king
>hokage

Even the world's favorite rubber pirate has a goal of wanting to be pirate king.

But the theme and setting is vastly different for all 3 of them.

>main character is considered an outcast
>has literally no talent
>meanwhile, his childhood friend is a genius and is basically born with innate ability which multiple people point out regularly
>so he has to train really hard to surpass his rival
>has a special power himself that he has to unlock and learn to control, one that sets him apart from the main cast
>constantly talks about overcoming hatred
>talk-no-jutsu the evil antagonist into redeeming himself at the last second
>evil antagonist realizes he was being deceived so another, much more powerful and much more evil antagonist
>final boss antagonist out of fucking nowhere, has godlike powers and shit
>no it's up to the MC and his genius rival to take him down
>both of them want to become the head guy
>lots of other people suddenly declare that they want to become the head guy too

Nah still Naruto 2.0

Anyone unironically thinking this story is deep also think the same about MHA. In other words, they are brainlets.

Enjoyable shonen with decent twists and characters. Nothing more.

Yea Forums won't even admit My Hero Academia is Naruto.

Yea Forums is constantly getting btfo, why would you ask us retards?

This shit is worse than naruto. The mc isnt likeable, the plot is literally the same, mc cant do shit without his nakamas, battles arent even strategic or interesting, the girls fall for mc for no valid reasons, rival is a doormat, etc. Only subhumas would like black clover

Attached: ugly.jpg (811x934, 607K)

Better or worst than Fairy Tail?

Better I'd say, since the arcs are a bit more varied and there's been an overall plot so far.

>>has literally no talent
People seriously believe Naruto was an underdog
>From a special snowflake clan
>reincarnation of a demigod
>God sealed inside
>4 times the chakra of kakashi
>Only struggled with chakra control because someone messed up the seal

>People seriously believe Asta is an underdog
While the characters in the respective shows look down on them, we the reader know they're the chosen one.

Asta's not the "chosen one". He is crippled because he has no magic. Only reason he coukd even carry out his big sword was because he trained his body hard to make up for that.

The MC can't do shit without his nakamas and has to either use strategy or use his nakamas for his strategy.
That's how they beat Vetto, not power of friendship.

The only thing BC has over FT is that the arcs are faster, also Asta is more likeable than Natsu, after that the story and side characters are about as bland and boring.

Yea and they use the same shit in every fight. What a hack

Yea the 5 clover grimoire isnt a hint of he being the chosen one at all. B-believe me guys!