Recapping in a climactic battle

>recapping in a climactic battle
Goddamn, talk about a wasted episode.

Attached: 1557925712797.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IovlS0xOofk
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iJkPbU7yA
danbooru.donmai.us/data/__firo_iwatani_naofumi_and_raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_umanosuke__2db7a935089be285bb5d25919a5c3c96.png
youtube.com/watch?v=j3voUEHKRHg#t=2m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=hkB3YouRMpQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these two fuck

The island arc is going to be such a clusterfuck

>Blow entire load on first episode
>Ember slowly dies out over time

Yes. Filo goes into her first heat and Naofumi uses Malty as his rape shield.

If I had my own filo I would train her to give me footjobs

why didn't the shield guy fuck the girl with the tail?

>Doesn't want to change into loli form one day
>BIG MEATY CLAWS

See's her as a daughter

He does, just not at any point where we'd see it unless Tate No Yuusha gets One Piece level anime coverage.

>Goddamn, talk about a wasted episode.
What? you don't think spending 22 minutes showing the various perspectives of the inside of a crater is valuable airtime?

that was not a question you attention starved imbecile

wew

Learn to fucking write instead of pushing out the text equivalent of fucking retard babble you shitheaded mop.

I am so fucking bored of this show. I'm disappointed that I got invested in it.

I'll take what I can get

Nice punctuation. It used to be a bannable offense to type like an underage idiot.

>not climbing out of crater to create equal footing
>not blasting the ground beneath Pope so he falls down
>entire episode of Pope blowing his load and Naofumi taking it all

this show turned out for the worst

And for once it's actually the show. The actual show and its production that is utter shit.

fuck off /u/fag

No

Explain

>lecturing the episode
Fuck this garbage.

Around the 70 or 80% mark of the story, Naofumi is forced to acknowledge that he actually does love Raphtalia and that there are people who love him. He insists on postponing this 'til the ending. Then they reach the ending and he and Raphtalia are very much banging. He, Raphtalia, and like three other girls.
Basically I'm saying we'll never get to see Naofumi saying he loves Raphtalia animated in a logically feasible scenario.

what kind of faggot capitalizes sentences and ends with periods on a korean propaganda board

wait are you saying he bangs her and also other girls? I didn't want it like that

>Any kind of action
>Quality cuts in half

we want answers

Interesting, how deep in is the manga adaptation?

The manga isn't that ahead of the anime right now, just an arc and a half if I remember correctly
The web novel is really detailed, I recommend it

has anyone made any Ren and Stimpy parodies of Ren and Itsuki?
I might do it if no one else has

Not even Raphtalia can save it now.

Why is everyone so fucking stupid? Even a MOMENT of thought and the other 3 could've figured out something wasn't right

manga is garbage anyway
the artist is shit and changed plot is shit too

I've been thinking of getting into the manga or web novel. Which one should I read?Should I start from the beginning? Also, how different is the web novel from the manga/anime? Most Importantly, what should I expect after watching the anime?

Started turning to shit as soon as Filo came in. Whenever a loli is introduced things take a nosedive. Then they add another.

I hope we get that justice next week

I admit, it's anime junk food. Novels shouldn't be 1-to-1 translated to the screen. Authors have no idea how their scenes would play out in real time, and all their indulgences that read well end up being boring to watch.
But meh, whatever. I'm mostly just here for the Penkin.

Speaking of, why is the director so bad at utilizing the soundtrack? He keeps cutting off or fading out Kevin's best stuff, or washing it out with dialogue. I didn't realize how good Three Heroes Church was until I heard it standalone.
youtube.com/watch?v=IovlS0xOofk

The moment the Fat chocobo turns into a loli the series went south.

it's a fat stupid bird so it should transform into a fat stupid kid

Just leave the chocobo , it was kewl as just a mascot.

NIGGERS

How much Quality is in this show?

does he wait until Raphtalia is a bit older mentally? Right now she's still 10.

I just watched it, I can't believe they spent an entire episode in the fucking crater.

>Skip through the first(best) volume in 4 episodes
>slogging through the rest.
Why?

an empire nigger faggot. let's get him once he leaves subway. I'll bring the bleach.

It's not too bad on that front

>spend half the episode monologing or arguing during what is supposed to be a fight scene.
Only decent part was shield hero`s holier-than-thou lecture allowing the pope to get his shit back together, so at least they didn`t pretend he was doing nothing during that retarded argument.

Why is everyone in his party a loli?

He impregnates Melty right after she has her first period.

Is it just the show? Is the web novel actually good, is this just very poor execution of a good story?

Somebody plz respond :'(

WN is a wild ride
LN is nit over yet but has new elements in the story and lowered the edge. It also changed some stuff in the story .
Go for the WN if you can handle the edge

No he dosen't. He pussys out like every other herbivore MC.

Thanks, fren. How different is it? More particularly, is there any big differences between the LN and the WN up to the point where the anime is at?

Is this going down an anime original ending now?
I haven't read the manga, but I read plot summaries.
Isn't each hero suppose to team up with Bitch, then learn she's a whore, team up with bitch, learn she's a whore, team up with bitch, learn she's a whore, then the Queen takes control and Bitch is forced to be named, BITCH and the King is forced to be named TRASH?

This episode seemed to skip all that and now everyone believes Shield.

No. All that learn she's a whore stuff takes place after the otherworld arc. Spearchad's mind snapping and him going full fillorialsexual is in that time.

this show is pure horse shit , never really hated the show that get too popular because they have at least some good aspects but everything about this one is shit

He's not even trying anymore, is he?

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_mamedenkyuu_berun__859ef58a8d663c82bd8df0107e847436 (630x882, 472K)

Imagine watching something you hate for this long without even having something interesting to say about it.

Welcome to Yea Forums.

The content of what you say is correct, but you got the order of events completely wrong.

javascript:quote('188279668');
you got it wrong
the naming of bitch and trash should happen in 1 or 2 weeks, and her using the other 3 idiots when they enter a depressing state after nobody takes them seriously should happen in a third season.

>It's not too bad on that front
Hahahahaha

I really don't notice QUALITY unless it's Marchen Maedchen or ImoImo tier shit. I guess I'm just not too picky, but Shield Hero has been fine so far. Unless you mean the CG I guess.

God I'm glad I dropped this garbage

Why is he like this?

Attached: __raphtalia_and_rifana_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_takkikun__f1488c603c9f2c225d0b37b03f0a0a (1755x2208, 445K)

For some reason the LN makes it a very clear point that Raphtalia is already incredibly mentally matured. There's an entire bonus chapter devoted to how mature she is for her age through the struggles she goes through. Combine that with about a year as an "adult" and she might be halfway there.Naofumi also waits to fully devote his life to her after they've both gone through a maddeningly infinite amount of time in the paradox of universal space, so that probably matured her pretty quick, too.

Nah, he literally knocks her up- Or, at least he knocks that killer whale girl up.

NOW OR NEVER

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iJkPbU7yA

>Almost 0 Raphtalia screen time.
What the fuck are they doing?

Everything was better before Filo, holy shit.

Attached: 51.png (1920x1080, 997K)

This is my fetish.
They should have rewrote the story so she stayed a loli for longer if they wanted to go anime original.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_yazwo__6b0e91c5fefdb64d9b483159ff89528e.jpg (1200x1200, 773K)

That's how it was in the manga too And the LN< which this is based off of, I expect.

>Read LN
>Notices that Raphtalia becomes less a less relevant, even in the volume dedicated to her and her family she is just there doing nothing.
>The author writes a spinn-off where Raphtalia is dead.
I think the author hates Raphtalia.

Attached: Shiver.png (615x690, 431K)

Wow, I am canceling this pre-order then.

Attached: 1556196121587.jpg (2456x3680, 669K)

Well, she's not her self insert. I wonder who is.

>Hundred Swords
>there's only 16 swords

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

It's like Dante's million stabs. He's not actually stabbing a million times.

He fucks the whale girl in the WN before having a thing with Raph

They feel like a Million stabs though.

>You and your waifu obtain CHIM and are now literally immortal
>She'll literally love you no matter what, even while keeping you in line when you do something a little more wrong than right
>Understands that other girls love you just as much
>Gives you her express permission to fuck them and even says "Just fuck them damn it"
Raphtalia is just a cuckqueen.

danbooru.donmai.us/data/__firo_iwatani_naofumi_and_raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_umanosuke__2db7a935089be285bb5d25919a5c3c96.png

Poor Raph

Kek. This show actually suuuuuuuuuuucks now.

>you have to eat all the eggs

this show started out good then became a loli harem r.i.p

here's your Unlimited Blade Works bro

Am I still a disgusting lolicon if I still love Raph like this?

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_mizutani_rin__5aeb2bd645e74d6d824996e63dc509b3.jpg (1157x1637, 543K)

That's the best Raphtalia.

Attached: 1556208939084.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>climactic
>lets all sit in a crater and not hop out to slaughter the the faithful

>loli harem
>bad
Yea Forums is dead

>no slave mark

It washed off after I tit fucked her.

Cool

>loli harem
Maybe if Raphtalia didn't grow up, and Melty is leaving anyway

I'm 100% sure the killer whale is the self insert.

Was this shot really necessary

>Cool
>Sexy
>Super powerful
>Super unique backstory
>Only user of a magic that most other people don't know
>Gets knocked up by NEET chad Naofumi
Maybe.

>fucking other girls when you have a devoted raccoon wife
I think the author might just hate Raph.

We need more of best boy

Attached: 1558021851350.jpg (870x1186, 235K)

>Fohl is fucking this potatonigger
How did Keel convince him?

My dick said yes.

Attached: 944777.jpg (1024x576, 26K)

Wait I just downloaded it does the queen really not show up this whole part was like 10 pages how do they spend two episodes on the priest.

That shot was also extremely necessary

>boy
user...

boy (female)

They're stalling for time specifically because they don't have any idea of how to fill one whole episode with Naofumi basically being jerked off.

>LITERALLY A RECAP EPISODE OF THE HEROES ARGUING WHILE THE BAD GUY CHARGES HIS ULTIMATE WEAPON
Unironically rooting for the Pope and a full party wipe after that shit good god just fucking end it already.

Well ln/wn/manga all never had that shitty 'if you kill him you'll be just like him shit', raph just goes for the kill.

So much ESL in one thread. Web novels are never good especially not ones translated 4 times so you can read them you monkey's.

The best kind of boy

And the pope himself pretty much said "Nah ill charge my weapon for now and let them talk amongst themselves, not like they'll do much in the meantime"

Kill yourself.

They're really padding this second cour.

Attached: 1554928674299.png (577x474, 38K)

[X] touch fluffy tail.

Attached: 1552492546320.webm (1280x720, 41K)

They literally could've just walked the fuck away while he charged. They could have come back and attacked the pope like an hour later when he wasn't charging his lazor anymore, could have covered their retreat by shooting at him and forcing his defenses to stay high, hell sword and bow could have just flanked his worshipers and steadily weakened his ranks/power source rather than just joining everyone in the pit, everyone in the pit could have just fucking worn the pope down with a continued assault, they'd already drained his powerup when they started recaping the series to each other.
I mean fuck this shit just went full retard continually for the whole 20 minute episode and basically nothing ended up happening, in fact im pretty sure you could find a spot near the end of the episode where the clergy are praying and loop the whole fucking episode almost seamlessly back to the beginning where the clergy are also praying.
At this point I'm really only watching because of inertia.

[X] Touch puffed tail.

Attached: 233236.png (1280x720, 603K)

I wish I could make him (her) my son (daughter) slave.

Attached: 1557305109730.png (727x969, 463K)

>So dumb she wouldn't even realize she's pregnant even when she gives birth
Keel is best tomboy wife.

Is it weird that I am enjoying the spin off with the spear guy as the MC than the anime?

Where will you be when diarrhea strikes?

This could prove to be dangerous

not really. That's where all hell is loose and you find yourself enjoying it more than the main story.

He does in the WN. He fucks all of them because they all want his child.

And the best girl becomes the spirit in his shield.

B-but I thought Raph was best girl, what makes THAT character, best girl than Raph?

Not being a dirty coon

No danger if you love Raphtalia and she loves you back.

Attached: 500.gif (500x281, 907K)

And now in the latest chapter of spear hero, she asked motoyasu to replace raphtalia with her as naofumi's support the next time he looped. I wonder what is she plotting.

disregard raccoon, acquire more bird lolis

Attached: 1.jpg (573x927, 73K)

>Find a pocket universe where you can basically try out anything you want and insta-kill Naofumi whenever you want to reset and try something different
>Not using it to fuck around and see what happens when you hook up with your husbando
She's basically just continuing to be yandere.

Elaborate on that, also, the new loops don't reset if a hero dies, so now it is all sorta permanent

who tf let Yea Forums in

>College Student
>NEET
uhm...

that aint right

I imagine the author doing fine with Raphtalia, then he/she made Raphtalia to grow up and everyone went like " HOLY SHIT WHAT YOU JUST DID?" so he/she had to add filo and Melty and discard Raphtalia because everyone wanted lolis in their series.

Attached: 149965874558.jpg (654x960, 126K)

>Elaborate on that
I'm not going to elaborate on the looping since I'm clearly out of the loop. But Atla is obviously just trying to live out her fanfiction by asking Motoyasu to set her up with Naofumi. Getting that hot shield dick before that dirty coon gets dibs on it.

Reminder that low quality posts with horrible grammar and spelling are against the rules. Do your part by spotting out the trash for the mods.

Attached: Global Rule 6.jpg (502x82, 14K)

The author's blog said that the current arc will wrap up soon, and next loop we'll see interesting developments with itsuki and ren. And maybe atla will get her time if motoyasu remembers to pair naofumi with her, as you know he tends to forget things.

did they change directors between cours? the second has been nothing but shitshow so far

The director got consumed by the shield curse

Japs don't speak English so it just sounds like a cool name to them.

Doofe Enten!

I wish they would have slowed the pace initially to have more loli Raph and edgy Shield Hero instead of dragging out stuff in the 2nd cour.

I've been pretty positive towards Shield Hero but the last episode was such a waste of time.
I hope when the queen shows up the pace will get moving again.

I blame the production committee.
The anime started to go to shit around the same time they started to sell merch in japan.

Is that not pretty much at the start?

It should have been edgefumi and Raphtalia alone for longer

sasuga KADOKAWA.

Too bad none of them had a relationship with Naofumi that was comparable. The main problem was the Raphtalia had basically no interaction with Naofumi after she aged. She just became the quiet reliable one. The anime gave her a few more scenes at least.

Attached: 279.jpg (960x831, 149K)

I'd drink that.

I'd wash myself with that.

At the beggining there was little to no merch, but around the end of the first cour there was a collaboration with a cafe/karaoke, a mini expo in akibahara full of merch, fucking keychains, pictures and other shit everywere there, the nendroids and that raphtalia figurine for preorder.
And today started a collaboration with a gatcha game and they're announcing more merch for june, now with L' Arc and Theresse too.

Sasuga kadokawa

>more merch with L'arc and Therese
Cool and cute shit.

>merch on stuff based on the ln
Nice

They need to make a Rishia plushie that says fueeeeee

>tfw no dog keel plush
>tfw no whale sadina plush
>tfw no raph-chan plush
>tfw no baby gaelion plush

tfw I just realized that in the first ED both Raphtalia and Naofumi are walking alone, Raphtalia sad and Naofumi mad. In the end Raphtalia meets Naofumi and they both are smiling.

I am tears now.

Attached: ed.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

>No baby Gay Lion plush with a crotch pouch to put bad dragon dildos in

What does raccoon piss taste like?

You mean tiger, the lion one isn't going to sell much.

>Gaelion
>Gay Lion
Step it up, Shieldbro. But either way where's my Fohl daki to shoot goo on, too?

Aaaaaaahhhhhh dont remind me goddammit

Oooooh right.

>Last episode was left off at them about to fight the pope
>This episode leaves off at them about to fight the pope but for real this time

At least Naofumi gave the retards shit and didn't forgive them.

Attached: 1430010522205.png (286x356, 101K)

Heaven

But they could have had random attacking of popes shield and Naofumi parrying popeblasts the whole time to make it 70% less dumb

>Naofumi criticizing the other heroes for not working together
>When he never wanted to work together with them in the first place

Who writes this shit? Its like he wants to try so hard to get the audience on his side when truth be told he just sounds like a bitch.

Attached: 1554851734902.png (1280x1279, 2.31M)

>When he never wanted to work together with them in the first place
when has he ever refused to work together? during the wave against Glass he was the one eagering the others to help him while they jerked off in the background

>when has he ever refused to work together?
The same fucking episode.

>when has he ever refused to work together?
Literally every fucking time they teamed up its why the Queen had to threaten Naofumi to patch things up with them and because he refused.
>during the wave against Glass he was the one eagering the others to help him
No he didn't. Not once did he even make the suggestion.

because that was an anime original scene.
in the LN Motoyasu asks Naofumi for help before Ren and Itsuki entrance, and Naofumi is like "go fuck yourself even if we win today fitoria is going to kill us anyway" then the other 2 appear and Naofumi then wants to work with everyone.

lmao fuck off

The series is the equivalent of this just shop Naofumi's head over Homer. This episode was just painful and only self-insert faggots got anything out o fit.

Attached: 4gqtz.jpg (500x376, 186K)

I guess that's a little better but holy shit the immense stupidity on both sides is just too much to bear at this point it just makes Naofumi come off as too much of an unlikable hypocritical while the other heroes are just retards who didn't know any better.

>Being such a mad faggot that you reply to a day old post

He's ban evading. He's just mad he got called out.

>this adaptation didnt improve a goddamn thing about the light novel
>stuoid original shit
>flashback episode
>5 episodes to reach the island arc but the pope fight is still ongoing
Fuck this adaptation. Shield Hero Brotherhood fucking when?

The series is shit, why the fuck would they waste time with another adaptation?

They're also making a cards game.

Attached: DDDDDDDuel.png (635x269, 388K)

episodes to reach the island arc but the pope fight is still ongoing
This is the things that bothers me the most. How are they even going to adapt the arc if they are wasting time with this shit? they only have 5 or 6 episodes left and they waste it on what basically was a filler ep

I'm surprised that they are making this much merch even though the series didn't sell well, I guess the manga and novels are doing better

Attached: 1522472862394.gif (289x211, 2.51M)

JUST FART IT OUT

>Raphtalia
>Adult
How did Naofumi handled her monthly period and when did she start having them?

Attached: 1507962948497.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

that is a mystery for the ages, lets just assume it works differently for demihumans and beastfolk.

What is the effect of that green colored potion?

When will she grow tits like her mom

Attached: 1551343440312.png (1300x1600, 1.21M)

makes you grow a fluffy tail

Red wings.

I remember some user saying it was weird for kadokawa to adapt shield hero because it was not that popular in contrast to other isekai shit like overlord, re:zero, konosuba and ww2 loli
Why did Kadokawa decide to adapt this one?

Testing us and china market
Was a little popular overseas
CR recommended Shield Hero to Kadokawa execs

>CR recommended Shield Hero to Kadokawa execs
Oi m8 you better post a source to claim that, fagget

>4 year project for a shit adaptation
Well shit

Short answer: They thought it was profitable.

Please tell me next episode is gonna have the pope use his spear in hand to hand combat against the 4 heroes. I want some good quality action godammit

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Nope
Pope will spam more powers
The only good shit that will happen next episode is the Meat Grinder and the awful consequences of using it, but since they already ignored the consequences of using Iron Maiden, i expect them to fuck it up again.

What were the consequences of using Iron Maiden?

Hopefully we get queen next week

>the Meat Grinder
Seeing how things are going so far i doubt Naofumi will end up killing the pope.

They fucked it up then
Not him but you exhaust your body and ran out of stamina. In the anime, Naofumi was fine like if nothing happened. Yeah, he drank the stamina potion, but he didnt look like shit unlike the LN/Manga

Uses up all your SP.
Truthfully, in that episode where naofumi used it twice he had downed a bottle of soul-healing water before the second use.

>still watching this trash
lol

Attached: 118334573.gif (375x210, 801K)

Why, indeed

>Nope
>Pope will spam more powers
Seriously what dot these writers have in their fucking heads

Were you really expecting old man Pope Franciscus to fight in melee range against all of them?

>Uses up all your SP.
Lies.
In the second Iron Maiden, Naofumi was able to use First Healing on Filo after using it against Glass. He also had some left to use Erster Shield.

So my guess it uses almost all SP, but not all.

Of course, he is a big boss after all

It's unironically better than OPM2.

It's supposed to use all SP. We know this because Naofumi legitimately takes a look at his status window to notice that his fucking SP is gone. This is irrefutable, concrete evidence. So calm down with the speculation, user.

Just what do you think magic and skills uses up?

Is the name change next week or the other?

Should be next week

Check his status windows after he uses iron maiden again, you'll see some SP left there.

Attached: 915.jpg (1114x624, 100K)

Maybe I should read it over again too. But I guess I'll just concede to you, ya melon.

>tell people to report posts
>gets banned instead

hahahaha

does Shield Hero have an equivalent of chapter 16.5 of SAO? like Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Raphtalia

By that you mean... infamous/meme scenes?

Did you ever find out if "This truly was the rise of the shield hero" is actually in the WN?

Raphtalia is for cucking only since Naofumi would rather bang a fat whale.

no, just a chapter of Naofumi ravaging Raphtalia's insides

>Big titty onee-san with a sexy voice who loves drinking
>Still fucks Raphtalia anyways
You're being too "pick one" about this.

Chapter 270 of the wn
>It’s a mix between a health video featuring the copulation of pigs, and an overly sadistic snuff film.

No, it's implied they did it in the end. And in the epilogue that he has children with her and other women.

>思えば、ただのオタクな大学生が冤罪を掛けられ、異世界で無一文で放り出された挙句底辺生活、そこから貴族まで上り詰め、挙句には神だ。
>まさしく、盾の勇者の成り上がりだな。
>If I think about it, I was just an Otaku college student who was put under false charges and thrown penniless into another world. From there, I got up to being a noble, and even a God.
>This truly is the Rise of the Shield Hero.

get fucked

It would be a waste if this anime doesn't end with Raphtalia telling Naofumi
>you know Naofumi-sama, this was truly the rising of the shiled hero
>cut to black

>Still so fucking mad that you won't stop posting even hours after the fact

>fat whale
She's only fat where it counts

but the fitoria episodes were the best looking episodes

Why didn't Fitoria come with to help Naofumi convince the other heroes?

Because she's busy. Also because she's a dumb bird.

>busy standing around reminiscing about how dumb she is.
Truly a busy bird.

she's still relieving the headpats Naofumi gave to her

You guys might not know this, but one of the reasons why motoyasu had doubts that firo was a filorial... was because he too tried to raise a filorial, but it mysteriously died of "malnutrition" because it grew so fast. In reality, malty poisoned it and motoyasu never found out the truth, until he got in the timeloops.

what a jerk

Ever since, he made it his goal to kill the bitch everytime he meets her.

if only he had realized earlier instead of only thinking with his dick

I watched this at 2x speed and it still felt like a drag, an entire fucking episode spent standing in a crater

no, his spin-off is genuinely pretty fun

*cucks your path*

Attached: christmas whale.jpg (1000x1429, 366K)

made for intense breeding

how can the rest of his harem even compete

I think it was less that as much as he couldn't keep coming up with reasons to bring her up after she stopped being a loli.

I want to hug Melty

>23 years old alcoholic onee-san
truly best girl

The show is trash. I've dropped it. I'm embarrassed that I watched it this far.

That whole battle is fucking retarded. They've already shown the heroes and esp. Filo can move and jump quickly: why not just run around behind the priests and kill them? They're all treasonous murderers who's plan will supposedly end up in ending the world; just fucking kill them and move on.

Did you know that there's class-ups specially designed for breeding?

I want to dote on her

Now you got my attenton tripfag
Details?

Did Naofumi actually bang this onee-san before Raph? I mean.... jesus I can't blame him

Not bad also.

NOW, NOBODY CAN STOP ME NO WAY!

Alright so in volume 17, Sadeena and Sildeena (the orca sisters) were about to take the ceremony to break the lvl 100 cap. As usual, naofumi let them choose their class-ups, but sadina told him that she'd choose one that would let her have lots of children with naofumi if he left the choice to her. Sildeena told her to stop joking for she will be the one to have many kids with him instead.
Well, in the end they got classups that made them strong but i am doubtful if they did take the ones with increased fertility.

I don't know if I can properly enjoy such a thirsty manga.

JUST FART IT OUT

I want to punch her

Why the fuck are the attacks in English if the weapons translate them into jap?

because they are still chuuni

Because that's how JRPG's have worked since forever.
The real crime of translation though is HUAIQUIKKU.

>i'm going to show you this cool attack and then stand back for a while instead of coordinating an attack with the other 3 people who are here
>also we're going to attack him directly even though we could easily knock the ground out from under him while he's standing on the EDGE OF THE CLIFF HE MADE LAST EPISODE AND WE ALREADY KNOW IT TAKES HIM TIME AND CONCENTRATION TO CAST HIS SPELLS, WE COULD JUST WALK UP AND SLAP HIM IN THE BALLS EVERY 5 SECONDS AND THAT WOULD BE THE END OF IT BUT NO, NO WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE MUH SKILLS

I can't tell if it's a spoiler since I have no idea where the show currently is besides the fact that they did a fucking recap episode for some fucktarded reason, but: It doesn't take pope any effort to use his weapon skills. He can just spam them over and over again at his own leisure, and only needs to pause for cooldowns.It's the crowd that needs time to cast judgement. Also, literally none of the heroes can break his meteor shield(lol) anyways.

Yeah in the LN the replica had enough juice to spam skills. Dunno why they changed it that it needed to recharge often but i guess it's understandable.

NOW OR NEVERRR

the second opening grew on me. i fucking hated it when i first heard it but its better than the first now

Attached: 1552182033944.jpg (1349x2048, 285K)

I think they’ll start the island arc and leave off on a cliff hanger for Season 2.

>You'll never push your fat dick in Naofumette's face and take advantage of the fact that she can't recognize what a dick looks like

>implying there will be a season 2

Fuck man, was this battle this long in the manga? It's been a while that I forgot.

no, it went way faster both on the manga and the novel

>Implying there won’t be

It’s popular.

Gross. She'd be such a bitch if Naofumi was a girl

TAAAATEEEE NO YUUUUUSHAAAAAA NO NAAAARIIIIIIIIIIAAAAGAAAAARIIIIII!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=j3voUEHKRHg#t=2m55s

I won't lie, I enjoyed the Iron Maiden appearing in the sky

No user, if you remember that naofumi is such a cinnamon bun when unbetrayed you can only imagine how would he be if he were a girl.

It's hard to choose, pure or punished Naofumette
nice numbers btw

i'd like pure but punished femalefumi also has her own charm.

Basically what happened with Goblin Slayer last season.

With me.

>not wanting a grumpy shield hoe that will put a slave seal on you

imagine the smell of her feet

like ocean water probably

>having a tea party during a battle

Attached: shield hang out with lolis.jpg (1187x860, 182K)

>so uh, did someone bring UNO

Naofumi=Kazuma+Megumin+Lalatina+Aqua

Attached: konosuba-dance.gif (550x320, 884K)

>Sildeena
wtf? LN original?

>the retarded king got to fuck that
its not fair

you mean HAT TRICK!!!

Can someone explain why there was a filler episode if they're going to make 13 episodes for the 2nd cour? Or is Naofumi calling out the other heroes actually in the LN?

>Can someone explain why there was a filler episode if they're going to make 13 episodes for the 2nd cour?
No idea, either a production problem or the director doesn't know that he's doing
>Or is Naofumi calling out the other heroes actually in the LN?
it is, but not something that should take an entire episode. The pope fight should have ended on this ep.

meant to quote I should go to sleep already

>HAT TRICK
>only two princesses
are you retarded?

So it's not a filler issue, just pacing issues. It was probably too much to animate the entire episode.

who are you quoting

you're mom

where do I read Spear Hero, google translate?

autistic warmonger > voice of reason

she's defeating the waves in other parts of the world, since the 4 retards just give attention to Melromarc

Yeah

Yep.

he doesnt know

I would also buy the entire stock

Island arc isn't even that long.

Either Sakura is just pretending to be dumb or she is just a natural genius. She is diligently protecting Naofumi so Motoyasu would Love her more.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (464x660, 104K)

Not really, she loves naofumi even more.

It really doesn't matter because the beautiful dove that is Yuki is times better than this airhead pink pigeon

youtube.com/watch?v=hkB3YouRMpQ
Episode 20 preview.
They seem to finally get in on the action apparently.

Why the fuck is melty inside naofumi's mind?!
They're changing everything AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

>why not just run around behind the priests and kill them?
Because most people are not murderhobos who want to kill people who are for all intends and purposes brainwashed.
What i don't get is why they don't just kill off the pope with one combined attack, after all his barrier doesn't hold up to two hero attacks.

Do I need to read the 30 volumes of shield hero before the lolicon spin off? Spear raising loli birds is easier for me to imagine.

At least until volume 16. And take note he gets the timey wimey loopy spear in vol 20.
If you're talking about the WN, you just need to read until the takt arc.

At this point I dont give a shit anymore
She's leaving the party after this

Sooo, glass last chapter perhaps?

Attached: Glass.jpg (902x1200, 728K)

Which comes first, Glass rematch or Scythe & Gem attacking Naofumi?

Latter then former. But it's a 3v3 in the former.

Naofumi cares for Melty, a lot. He even accidentally purposes to her later on. Melty is basically his second wife, he’ll have like two or three more wives after Melty & Raphtalia.

No user, it's Melty who accidentally purposes to Naofumi.

I think if they’re smart they would have Scythe bro & Gem attack Naofumi nd reveal they’re looking for Shield Hero as season finale. Then have S2 quickly progress into the Glass rematch. Otherwise it would be really rushed if they finish the Island arc in 3-4 episodes.

Either way, they’re gonna get married eventually.

It would depend on how they pace everything, or if they make another 1-hour episode again.

Attached: vassal of the fan.png (698x847, 352K)

Is that the fucking Soul Eater Shield curse series version?

No that's the zombie dragon's consciousness flaring up inside the shield

I actually forgot they were in a fight while naofumi was yelling at people

>more ragefumi
Nice

Oh nice.

banned in Korea

whys that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

This is almost as hilarious as indians and toilet witches

Cute

I need more of her voice

For some reason this absurd spin-off is pretty good, because??

Turns out speartard its actually pretty fun when he isn't being a total faggot

It's the obly satisfying thing to leave on.

Who voices her?

Its fun

There was more fight among themselves than actual battle

>there's going to be a livestream with the va of Raphtalia and Filo discussing the second cour and future plans.
S2 announcement?

Big if true

I hope so. I really like it for some reason, tickles all the right places.

The shieldhero manga was fucking great and everyone was talking about how for a fucking LN adaptation it was doing extremely well
And then the anime happened
How the fuck can you choke this badly?

How is it so different from source material to the point where people went from liking it to hating it?

When is the stream?

changed important parts that contribute to the development of characters lik pic related
she was going for the kill even if she failed at it

Attached: avenger racoon.png (795x712, 615K)

Next friday on youtube (on kadokawa's channel i think)

Oh nice, I'll see if I can make something out of it

reminder tripfag had a stalker in the last livestream

Attached: what the actual fuck.jpg (343x203, 12K)

I still find funny how Naofumi and Raphtalia are also Mai and Sakuta

DUDE WHAT.

Holy shit.

Attached: 213112.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Just look it up, they have the same seiyuu

high school spin off when

Attached: 1555274446268.png (850x900, 514K)

why is raphtalia so perfect? goddamn she is the perfect waifu material. i wish a girl could love me this much but do that to real women and they ditch you for the next guy

And Naofumi is also a literally me.

why are the spells in German?

Where did you find your own raccoon slave

Maybe because they sounded cool.
Though apparently some names had to be changed from german to english because nobody knew what they ment, or that they were in german

>0:21
i wish the shield always looked like that instead of some crappy paint job

maybe this time they decided to actually put effort in drawing it.

chuuni reasons

its very common in this kind of stuff for attack to be in english or german, they probably just think it sounds cooler that way or something

fucked up pacing and changing a bunch of stuff mostly, its kind of a subpar adaptation

Already dropped it. First three or so episodes were amazing and I was looking forward to it every week until I gradually started to get disappointed more and more. The only thing I regret is not dropping it sooner.

This is my opinion.
>episode 6
Wasted one whole episode just to get Filo's clothes.
>episode 8
The zombie dragon fight was a mess and the aftermath was lackluster.
>episode 10
Even if cover the LN this was filler
>episode 12
The fight with Glass was horribly adapted.
>episode 14 and 15
Raphtalia as a character and her story are murdered. Also Idol went from a high level war veteran with the star whip to a weak pussy idiot.
>episode 16 and 17
spending 2 episodes in the most boring part of volume 4 was a bad idea. Also Fitoria vs Filo was bad.
>episode 18 and 19
The pace is slow as fuck. They nerfed the replica and there's much less talking in the LN/Manga

>spoiler
Really.

>and there's much less talking in the LN/Manga
I do watch the Anime then read the Manga to the Anime's point.
This pope fight in the manga was so fucking short compared to the Anime.

yeah, what takes one or two pages in the manga got stretched for an entire episode

melty a best

Attached: 1553722257831.png (1280x1440, 1.19M)

>Wasted one whole episode just to get Filo's clothes.
at least it gave us the cute glasses girl

>future plans
I hope so

This show was bad to begin with but still managed to make a nosedive. Kinda impressive.

it will be CG

She reminds me a lot of Yuko from xxxHolic, which was one of the first anime characters I fell in love with. I really dig those kind of designs.

Attached: Yuko.jpg (300x500, 45K)

The way she just told his ass off smiling like that makes my dick go into orbit

I like who she appears all dominant during that scene, wish she would step on my dick

Why did the anime cull all of Naofumi's inner dialogue about wanting to see Raphtalia suffer?

Wish I were a drawfag so I could draw Mash wearing Nao's clothes
Or Naofumi wearing Mash one's

I asked for the former in a drawthread and got it

Really? Do you have the picture?

Yeah just let me get home and i'll fetch it for you.

Thanks bro

I guess they wanted to tone down the edge

So what exactly happens with shield hero? After lurking these threads for a while now I know that there's some multiverse shit, naofumi ascends and fucks some people. So does the universe reset? How does all the spear hero loop stuff work? Also are there any spin offs? Should I just read the ln or wn?

This shows blows chunks. What the fuck was that hype for Yea Forums? This generic as fuck.

It was a different time

Here you go

Attached: 15872da47666ee095f5dd27b54a5af2b189b11b0.jpg (1188x1956, 531K)

Thanks man

if they follow the LN we still have
bitch & trash renaming
the queen explaining why couldn't the events happen in any other way
heroes conference and "we heroes cant die, even if we did we would just wake up in an hospital" retardation
Naofumi's massive power up
then the island which is
the boat
the grinding
accesory crafting
oh yeah raphtalia your tits are plump
more grinding
Ren can't swim
the wave
sorry kid, nothing personel, and glass

I need a doujin where Naofumi turns the queen and both daughters into his willing cum dumps.

Out of everything i don't remember the plump tits part.

There's already one where he makes Malty his slave at least

So apparently, in volume 19 where witch dies, she's getting mercilessly stabbed, thrown off a high altitude, sabeed on from high, whipped, healed then whipped again repeatedly and her suffering doesn't seem to stop there

Attached: this is ironic in it's own way.png (1080x1536, 937K)

Stabbed*

la hermana

No,「La Hermana」is this girl.

Attached: la hermana.png (1080x1536, 1.38M)

La hermana mayor (Muerta)

>Wanting to see Raphtalia suffer
Context?

Remember that in the LN/manga, Naofumi bought raphtalia to just pretend he owned bitch and see her suffer... But he didn't end up doing that and just trated her well enough that raphtalia became what she is now.

Wait, we're getting guro porn on the LN?

Take a bangin' guess.

Too bad we're not going get enough seasons to get that shit animated.

I don't think we're in the same channel, what did you think i implied there?

Just throwing out shit in the wind since S1 is already ending

Oh yeah, but we're still a little more than a month away.

*talking embryo intensifies*

It's not the edgiest i've seen but god was that awful.

She reminds me of Brynhildr from fate go

Imagine the smell

Now that you mention it.

They didn't animated the best part where she poses naked in front of naofumi, and he cuntblocks her

They better do justice to Blutopher. Iron maiden was cool, but Blutopher is a super version of it.

post spearbro

Attached: spearbro 2.jpg (950x1364, 262K)

Why do things like this exist?

>wow this bitch lied!
>better believe her crazy claim!
>wow this bitch lied!
>wow this bitch lied!
>wow this bitch lied!

>they see your stats

Do you really think anime Naofumi will make minced meat or ask for the execution of bitch and trash after what happened in episode 15?

spearbro best bro

Attached: calm.png (509x225, 111K)

>Naofumi and gang stay on the attack despite being trapped in the Pope's Great Cathedral, but its sacred subspace nullifies his Curse Shield, leaving them one step short. Naofumi turns to another, newly unlocked Curse Shield, but the dragon's wrath threatens to swallow his mind whole.

>later that same loop
>naofumi sleeps with a dragon
>motoyasu fucking failed protecting naofumi's chastity

Honestly, we dont know. They showed us the Iron Maiden but after ep15, I am afraid of the stupid changes they've made

It kind of waters down his early character arc to smooth out his edge