Looking back on it, all of the series of Yu-gi-oh sucked

Looking back on it, all of the series of Yu-gi-oh sucked

Attached: dcb9999a-2e6d-468f-8688-ae6ea320939a.jpg (400x600, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EIglV2hZLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Card games are convoluted. the characters are flat and only remembered because they have steel cutting chins and lbgt haircuts.

That is the perfect way to describe all of there hair

incredible revelation, user. simply mind-blowing. it never occurred to me in a million years that yugioh, all of the series, sucked. this is something that i feel has been a misunderstood gem among this community for a longstanding time now and i, for one, am incredibly gladdened to see a fresh, bright-eyed take on yugioh, all of the series, and what it really comes down to: sucked. this is a very good topic and i believe you are applying the right treatment and best logic. indeed, you are the man for the job and i support you wholeheartedly because this is in fact, the truth. many people may think what they think, but only the fact will remain: all of the series of yugioh sucked. thank you for your post.

Yugioh is a guilty pleasure.

Attached: IMG_2022.jpg (502x1024, 87K)

It is just a shonen, but with cards instead. It is good for what it is.

The original manga is pretty dope just because Takahashi didn't really focus on the rules making sense, and just had the duels be more about pacing and tension, almost like a sports manga.

Season 0 was interesting until they sold out for a bullshit filled card game

Season 0 is an awful adaptation while the manga remains good for it's entire run.

Says you.

DM, 5Ds, and Arc-V are good.

Says no one. Yugioh is trash, only loved by delusional and obese card lovers and underaged abridged loving faggots.

Yes, and what incredible anime do you love, Mr. Good Taste?

Anything not named Yugioh is automatically better and higher in IQ.

I bet you prefer precure for your morning children's cartoon instead.

Attached: Yugi 1.jpg (750x982, 139K)

Nice projection.

5DS had a great (and underrated) ost
youtube.com/watch?v=-EIglV2hZLY

How is that projection? I'm stating that both ygo and precure are for children.

Attached: reeeeeee.png (692x479, 306K)

LETS GET UP TO SPEED ON YU-GI-OH 5DS

Attached: best girl.png (595x756, 262K)

5Ds is trash.

GOING FAST MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE

GX is the best series.

Dubbed

Egypt arc of the anime was more fleshed out than the manga.

>cringy dub opening
user why

Attached: p.gif (350x263, 1.68M)

At this point I'm pretty sure everyone who knows what an abridged series is is legal.

Who in there right mind decided to change Manjoume's name to Chazz? Shit sounds retarded.

5DS' opening is the one thing the dub did well, come on.

Sorry.

Donna ni hanaretatte
Togirerukoto wa naisa
Yorifukaku e kizamarete yuku
Dakaraaaaaaa kizutsukukoto o osorezuni

MOTTO katenuketeyuke

I liked Jack's voice as well. I didn't like the changes they made to the story though.

Yea Forums is dub fags

How predictable

Attached: lswxgMX.png (716x396, 384K)

Imagine being this wrong, and a faggot. YGO was fun.

Attached: 1491313724734.jpg (1280x2129, 1.1M)

Chazz the CHADD >>> Virgin Manjoume.

Season 0 is honestly overrated. Anime adaptation fixed some things, but also butchered others. It's not a straight adaptation tho.

>Yes. Card games are convoluted.

Attached: 1524611391750.png (1000x1000, 996K)

>dubbed Yuma's voice

Attached: IMG_9289.png (957x717, 454K)

Attached: Dub_kotori.jpg (329x375, 36K)

OK Einstein. Explain to me why those duels weren't full of plot BS and how intricate and well made they were.

You gotta admit the san-da/thunder pun is so good in the jp version though.

season 0 was fucking metal. then 4kids had to ruin it

You can't Manjoume it up though.

I suppose, I just really enjoyed Manjoume's personality in GX. He was definitely the best character, Tenjouin Fubuki comes in a close second though.

A dub fag started this thread

AHHH FUCK FUCK I'M SO MAD I'M SO MAD THAT THIS GOD-TIER CHARACTER DESIGN AND AMAZING DEVELOPMENT IN THE FIRST SEASON GOT ABSOLUTELY FUCKED OVER JUST BECAUSE KONAMI REFUSES TO PROMOTE HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS

Attached: latest[1].jpg (600x800, 97K)

I unironically enjoyed the manga until Duelist Kingdom. It was dumb fun.

AHH FUCK SHE'S JUST DEAD

Attached: latest[1].jpg (600x800, 91K)

Poor man's Kotori

Attached: 7d16f6af4394bef63268f0c51293a9e4.png (833x1200, 717K)

DM has a terrible dub, but Yugi, Jo, and Kaiba are amazing.
GX has a good dub because it makes it a joke dub, making it basically a different series.
5D's onwards has no redeeming qualities.

>yuma.wav

Kotori is LOLI WHORE

Attached: 7fb66877b17607a7338429e71c8b299c[1].jpg (640x834, 55K)

bruh Yuzu was naked like three times on-screen in Arc-V, you can't seriously call Kotori a whore.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh_ARC-V_62[1].jpg (701x1600, 117K)

Why do people who watch anime still consider themselves American?
I can't think of anything worse than a national cuck. Literal traitors to your country. You worship the culture and art of a squint-eyed, same-faced people, yet you truly believe American citizens would be at fault if they beat you, your pets, and your mother to death.

Reminder that they actually had Yuzu drawn completely naked before adding the light filter.

Attached: 1485991066458[1].png (1280x720, 744K)

Those squint-eyed, same-faced people are obligated by treaty to rely on us for defense. They're basically our national little brother, why not appreciate what they have while still letting it be theirs?

>I judge animes based on dubs

The current state of Yea Forums

That's not what I said, nigga. I was talking about the dubs and their qualities.

>animes

The current state of Yea Forums

you suck, OP

ICHI

GX is unironically a masterpiece

It's a generic supernatural game shonen that eventually devolved into a marketing cost for a trading card game.

GX focused way too much on Judai and most of the main characters were sacked after Season 3. Season 1 and 2 had a shit ton of filler with, you guessed it, Judai dueling randoms.

Not only randoms though, almost all of season 1 was flame wingman + skyscraper for the comeback victory.

the franchise as a whole, that is the fusion of anime and a real life card game make it a ujique franchise. its based af

Attached: 1557927252159.jpg (720x724, 29K)