Boku No Hero Academia

Who will win Todorokibowl?

Attached: todoroki_bowl.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmN9oHa3ZIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4
youtube.com/watch?v=G2e_M06YDyY
tieba.baidu.com/p/6132904239
youtube.com/watch?v=X5rw_K6HsPo
youtube.com/watch?v=TeeAvmXTajw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being the most popular television show ever and you go downhill so damn hard during the final season that a fight between two secondary characters in the best part of the entire season.

As for your question, Dabi will win.

damn GoT season 8 really that bad

MHA more like MHGAY

powerful and brave
tell me your reddit account so I can give you gold

The best part of GoT s8 is the twitter roasties getting absolutely BTFO by Daenerys going mad. And all thoes white trash mothers who named their kids after a genocidal maniac kek

Attached: 1555695326101.jpg (831x1200, 125K)

Nice digits and Bran sits on the iron throne [/spoiler [

I'm so excited to see how mad people will react on the final episode.

>mommy why did you name me after a genocidal maniac

Aren't there people with the name Adolf? If they aren't bothered having the same name with real life person who committed genocide, why would they care about a fantasy one?

Momo will have Shotos autistic child.

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Personally, what I really want from this battle is for a little of Dabi's ruined skin to be torn off to see what's underneath

Attached: 1557495778028.jpg (1354x1354, 972K)

Jon......

Attached: YrUneKe.jpg (600x315, 22K)

I want to see Parka's face by the end of this chapter or alteast some Dabi/Touya flashbacks

Attached: STANNISTANNISTANNIS.jpg (615x577, 163K)

The Average Joe will just say "wow, that last season was terrible. Shame." and move on with his life.
The ones whose tears will be delicious are the arrogant pseudointellectuals that overhyped that show as mankind's ultimate artistic work, that mocked all other media bragging how GoT will be remembered and revered one thousand years from now.

>mankind's ultimate artistic work
beyond actual art and music because those are short mediums, what is "mankind's ultimate artistic work?"
I'd say something like the Pyarmids or Effiel Tower since they will be around for 100s, and even 1000s of years to come

Attached: jones_think.png (570x480, 342K)

>Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn come out on top.
Sounds good to me.

Tetris.

Mirio and Eri's relationship will be remembered for millions of years.

good fucking answer but if technology ever regresses or humanity dies off then it'll be lost to the sands of time

The Mona Lisa? Great Wall of China?

Vitamin c

Robin Williams

since you fagots seem interested here is in depth episode 6 spoilers, same guy who had access to the cleganbowl screencaps so they are legit
these are fresh from today if you're wondering

Attached: more stuff from the cleganebowl leaker.png (996x853, 163K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YmN9oHa3ZIQ
I wouldn't say no.

Attached: challengepissinggiga.png (654x744, 238K)

What is up with you and your music tastes?

God I miss him.

Attached: Robin Williams.jpg (600x300, 14K)

Beyond common sense.

Attached: abstracthell.jpg (519x497, 110K)

So two bland characterless characters hook up? Sounds about right.

Shoto is literally the most boring character in the series.

Ojiro is a thing.

he's clearly a fucking boomer or just grew up with one, everyone has that uncle or dad who blasts music from the fuckin 70s or 80s in the car
youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4

John Cena

Attached: sketching.jpg (640x640, 98K)

Okay help me clarify something
Normally, it's illegal to use your quirk to fight crime unless you specifically have a hero license right? Does this apply to people who's quirk is merely a mutated part of their body, like Ojiro? Are they just supposed to note ever use that part of themselves if they don't have a license

I don't feel so bad about his suicide now though, now that i've read about it.

it doesn't come off as an avoidable tragedy, but something of an inevitability to me now. He was literally going insane from lewy body dimentia and he felt himself falling apart.

he was going to be basically senile and unable to function soon and he knew it, so who he "was" as a person was already going to be dead soon.

young thug - jeffery

read this, but overall he'd be fine

Attached: quirk use.jpg (1067x1600, 223K)

Remember what the chief of police told Shoto?
The governemnt would rather you literally let someone be STABBED TO DEATH than use your quirk to stop them. (hence Shoto calling the police chief a mutt)

This is kind of the QLA's point, that Japanese law is beyond fucktarded in how austere it is.

>Normally, it's illegal to use your quirk to fight crime unless you specifically have a hero license right?
Yes
>Does this apply to people who's quirk is merely a mutated part of their body, like Ojiro?
Yes
Are they just supposed to note ever use that part of themselves if they don't have a license
They don't get to use it in public

Don't forget the multiple alimony payments he had to pay.

enough of these meme actors, not to be rude but they'll most certainly be forgotten once your children are dead, almost a gaurantee

>multiple alimony payments he had to pay.
this is news to me

Attached: JUST.jpg (1280x930, 164K)

pic related says hi

Attached: yui.jpg (86x140, 6K)

>it'd be different if someone was hurt or killed

This always makes me wonder about heroes. Basically nobody but Endeavor ever actually tries to kill villains, and he's looked at as a total nutjob for doing that.
But come on, these are people with literal lethal weapon quirks, and people think its wrong to kill them on sight if they're a villain threatening someone else's job? What's the legal footing for a hero using lethal force as their primary method of stopping a villain, is it illegal or is this just some autistic tradition against heroes killing?

Partly correct. Robin Williams is right about one thing
youtube.com/watch?v=G2e_M06YDyY

Stories are our ultimate artistic work. They provide entertainment, faith, reason to live. We are nothing but stories

Hey but Brendan got UnJUSTed

Attached: 1553840228253.jpg (540x720, 33K)

学校も行かずずっと個性を鍛えて来たらしい雪男風の奴と茶毘の個性のぶつかり合い
トガを発見したトゥワイス
そこをトゥワイスを仲間に引き入れたい近属が
人と同程度のモノを操り人形に変えられる個性で

tieba.baidu.com/p/6132904239

am aware
am happy

Attached: UN-JUSTED.jpg (362x447, 109K)

If the fact that he bleeds when the seams split apart means anything, it's probably muscle.

It is a match between the snowman-like guy and the bowler's personality, who seem to have trained their individuality without going to school
Twice discovered Toga
I want to bring Twice to my friends there.
I aim at the individuality that can be changed into a puppet about the same thing as people

Well, I can't fucking understand any of this

Attached: 1555098076655.jpg (541x1004, 91K)

>It is a match between the snowman-like guy and the bowler's personality, who seem to have trained their individuality without going to school
>Twice discovered Toga
>I want to bring Twice to my friends there.
>It is an individuality that can transform things similar to people into puppets

If real, Twice confirmed for power up and/or making copies of himself again.

Attached: twiceposters.png (1266x892, 57K)

>nothing happens
Wow thanks

>tfw original toga dies
>twice makes a copy before she passes
Would be kino

It was actually great for 5 season though. Once they ran out of book material is when it went bad.

>It is a match between the snowman-like guy and the bowler's personality, who seem to have trained their individuality without going to school
>Twice discovered Toga
>I want to bring Twice to my friends there.
>It is an individuality that can transform things similar to people into puppets
If this is true, everyone who's been hyping up Jack the politician´s potential puppet quirk was right.

Attached: destrodaddy.png (530x466, 304K)

Shoto just needs more screen time like Bakushit gets. He’s been left pretty much high and dry since chapter 40.

The best part of the final episode is Jon petting the dog he released into the wild. Oof

try 4 seasons, season 5 was dislike by many especially with how Stannis' tv character got butched worse than Dany is currently getting butchered right now or how they fucked over the Night King to job in 10 seconds

Attached: seasons.png (300x670, 156K)

Basically it goes like this
>Use quirk to get around faster
>Police stops you and tells you not to use it (Crawler)
Defending yourself is all good though,

A pair of compasses. A simple tool made to draw the perfect shape.

Just accept that he's nothing beyond >muh daddy issues. He's unironically a more one dimensional character than say Mineta

>Be a vigilante literally going around and beating people senseless
>OH SHIT, GOTTA STOP THAT
>"Hey, its cool, I'm not using a quirk to do it"
>Carry on!

They didn't really have a self defense case. Iida, Deku and Shouto went out looking to be vigilante's which is a crime in our world, even if you do save someone.

Aaaaarrgggghhhh

incredible answer, a metal fountain pen is another possible good one

You got the jist of it. What if Ojiro had a stegosaurus thwomper at the end of that tail?

If you were taking an objective stance on the ultimate artistic work it'd probably be one of the good European opera houses.
From the grandiose architecture, to the mastercrafted one-of-a-kind instruments, to the lifelong trained musicians, to the singers who train a purely auditory (otherwise nigh useless) organ to reach the highest and lowest sounds consistantly posible to mimic literal songbirds, to the years-long made paintings that line the walls, to the delicately carpented furniture. All for the culmination of a short work in which to tell a story; written by someone who had to consider every syllable, every sentence, every movement on the stage - then repeated with near perfect duplicity to ensure it happens agai and again for decades on end. That is just about the most object ultimate artistic culmination posible.
Subjectivity is each to their own, but I struggle to think of anything more 'ultimate'.

Attached: this post is art.png (1920x1080, 818K)

He's got a real drive to be a hero just as much as Deku does, and he shows in the stain arc a desire to do heroics that goes beyond just daddy issues or the fame that comes with a hero, he desires purely to do the right thing regardless of consequences or personal gain.

They just need to follow up on that and focus more on his drive to be the number one hero in his own way, and what (to him) defines what is a hero, like with bakugo and Deku.

There's no way the Eiffel tower is here in a thousand years.

season 5 sucked for many reasons

Attached: AAHHH SAVE ME GREY WORM.png (885x4034, 3.26M)

If the case went public, Iida and Deku would get charged for vigilantism. Shouto might get off the hook because he was responding distress message and was surrounded by authority figures who could have helped but left Shouto to his own devices, they would take the heat. Since the City was in chaos, Endeavor probably wouldn't get slapped to hard for neglect and wreckless endangerment, Endeavor probably would have got hit with a fine.

you don't think so? As long as we don't kill ourselves off with global warming or a nuclear war its very obviously going to be here in that time, 1000 years is incredibly short a time frame in the grand scheme of things, and the french government can do reinforcement of that habitually to keep it in the shape, just like the US does with the statue of liberty.

There's no way to know what will be mankind's ultimate artistic work, because our ultimate artistic work will be the art that will be remembered after humanity goes extinct and later be used to define the culture of our species.
It'll likely be some kind of landmark, since those are more likely to survive over time, but it could really be anything.

Seriously? Nothing about Touya or the hooded guy?

Attached: 78FDE01E-74D0-458F-B7A0-EB7388F16A7D.jpg (283x438, 18K)

Reminder that the longer the Hooden Man is in the story without a face reveal, the more likely it is Natsuo

100s, it depends on how fast corosion will tackle it and whether or not humans will still be populating the earth to take care of it
this documentary is mosty a hitory chanel meme but they get some things right when it comes to metal corosion
youtube.com/watch?v=X5rw_K6HsPo

>Shoto is literally the most boring character in the series.
Oh but you're so wrong lad. That's deku.

Attached: 1PL8 Bab.png (1280x707, 1.2M)

fuck, wrong video, go to 16 minute video mark
youtube.com/watch?v=TeeAvmXTajw

The furthest and fastest man made object from our solar system and first to reach interstellar space. It will outlast any artifact on earth.
>We cast this message into the cosmos; of the 200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy, some – perhaps many – may have inhabited planets and space faring civilizations. If one such civilization intercepts Voyager and can understand these recorded contents, here is our message: This is a present from a small distant world, a token of our sounds, our science, our images, our music, our thoughts, and our feelings. We are attempting to survive our time so we may live into yours. We hope some day, having solved the problems we face, to join a community of galactic civilizations. This record represents our hope and our determination and our goodwill in a vast and awesome universe.

Attached: Voyager-Golden-Record.jpg (989x498, 383K)

Cute.

They're just going to send it back as a killer starship.

Attached: V'geer.jpg (1000x780, 33K)

>Spoilers are out
>No one is talking about it

Because its uneventful

Who's to assume that if Aliens did find it, they'd know what to do with the damn thing?

>1000 years is incredibly short a time frame in the grand scheme of things
Few societies have lasted close to that long with any semblance of stability and unlike monolithic stone structures the Eiffel Tower needs more upkeep and repair.

Everyone else is fixated on Game of Thrones and pseudophilosophical leddit shit.
This thread is just a normalfag chatroom.

And yet Deku is one of the most popular characters and has a constant ongoing arc about his dream to grow and become the greatest hero in japan as well as prove himself a worthy successor to one for all.

Try again.

Realistically UAs training has been pretty trash so far and anyone can get decent replication by just training to improve there abilities based on what we’ve seen.

We don't expect them to automatically understand it. Only hope they understand that it is a sign we are out there and they are not alone in the void.

Shoto ranks above him in the popularity polls mate.

I think the idea is that an alien race capable of retrieving delicate space objects may be able to work out what the inscribed information means, like those rudimentary record player instructions in the picture.

Can is dope though

>one of the most popular characters
>doesn't even win his own polls
>rehashed plotline that'll be repeated for a decade
Shoto and Bakugo far outclass deku in popularity and plot importance.

Spoilers
A clash between the snow guy's Quirk and Dabi's Quirk. The snow guy has always been training his Quirk, even not going to school. Twice discovers Toga. Chikazoku (The guy who was yelling at Giran in 227) wants to convince Twice to join them as an ally. He goes after Twice with a Quirk that allows him to turn things about the size of a human into marionette puppets.

You must be thinking about an out of date one and not the most recent ones.

I mean they're not going to know english etc but it'd be obvious evidence of intelligent life somewhere in milky way. And they could probably figure out how to transcribe the record info into some form of data.
Either way Voyager will almost surely continue to fly around the galaxy even after the earth is swallowed by the sun. The last artifact of humanity.

>The snow guy has always been training his Quirk, even not going to school
What an interesting fact. I really needed to know this instead of who the fuck is he.

>shoto
>important
TOP. KEK.

Will the twist in this series be that Deku dies and that All Might made a serious lapse in judgement regarding his successor?

>it's another deku vs shoto vs bakugo episode
My absolute favorite.

>plot importance
Bakufag literally has nothing more to his character at this point than being Deku's rival, and he'll need extremely huge asspulls if he should ever be taken seriously as a real threat.
Shoto is just a plot device for his dad's far better character and story.
also
>rating fujopolls

Shotochad and Bakuchad carry the series while dekpoop drags it down dude.

What? Has the slug fest that was the joint arc that literally just ended taught you nothing? Hori likes to scretch and drag plot out if he can help it. That new editor is enabling him probably.

>Training his quirk, not going to school
>not going to school

>Mentioned multiple times that Natsuo is a College student

Attached: 1557439727624.png (576x388, 228K)

>the arc they appear in instantly leads to decrease in the series' overall popularity
Curious, isn't it?

More curious is the fact that someone is still having a meltdown over Bakugou.

>fell for the natsuo meme
You're to blame.

They appeared in the last arc to numbnuts. They kept it alive with their fights.

College is school

Attached: uslCqTi_d.jpg (369x260, 20K)

>we know natsuo goes to college
>he totally is this character who doesn't go to school!
How is your brain wired?

I think it means he never went to a hero school to train his quirk, doing all of his training on his own.

>he'll need extremely huge asspulls if he should ever be taken seriously as a real threat.
Bullshit, its been stated tons of times already that Bakugo is literally a tactical genius who is batman level analytical, and can scan a situation and evolve his strategy to meet his enemy in a way that deku can only DREAM of doing (look at him during the license exam where he instantly recognizes the people who are only lightly hurt and thats why he tells them to fuck off). Look at him during the team exercise where he lead his team to victory easily as well.
bakugo's quirk is powerful enough to even faze ALL MIGHT during the test against him, and he's only a kid.

Bakugo literally has everything going for him for being the most powerful/best hero in the series, the only reason Deku will be able to keep up is out his ass super powers as the plot demands.

>Mfw I enjoy all the characters but also equally enjoy watching character-fags argue

Attached: the smug.png (271x313, 56K)

It makes absolutely no sense of him to be the snow guy. He might not have Shotos perfect quirk, but he would still likely get Endeavors full support to become a hero and have access to all the same Resources Shoto has.

what are you talking about? The arc about bakugo getting kidnapped had great sales, and he wasn't in the last chapter with the yakuza.

>Bakugo is powerful enough to faze All Might
What was the calculation again? Some 8% or something?

Pretty sure he means he never went to hero school specifically my dude.

I'm not sure why people are getting worked up. Theyre not even in this arc so why fight?

Do you even know endeavor? If you're not good enough to surpass All might you're literally shit in his book, or at least were shit as he was in the past.

It's just false flagging nonsense anyway.

The fact that Horikoshi diverged from Dabis fight might mean its pretty important and he Want a to tease. That and whiny fans on Twitter actually thought Toga was gonna die so maybe he wants to clear that up too.

Imagine having a dick so small that you have to self-insert as a glorified autistic sperg in order to feel good about your occasional tantrums and your middle to above-average high school grades

I think the bakugo/shotfags are getting upset at their characters not getting the limelight for a while.

I think they could do a more convincing job of pretending they like the characters.

Why no mineta arc yet? His quirk could make him the number one hero easily.

Endeavor isn’t going to turn down someone who has potential to be as strong as him. He’d be a good sidekick to his perfect creation.
Sure, he’d get far less attention but he’d still get it much better than most people have it.

Of course. Their faves already stomp Deku in popularity polls so what more could they want?

>spoilers are literally nothing
of course nobody's talking about it

>How's school been Natsuo? Enjoying yourself I hope?
>>Yeah, I've been... working hard

Attached: spoopy.png (276x188, 46K)

Fucking momo ranked high in the popularity polls, those things are shit.

Hawks got in as a manga only character despite Mirio being there prior to him. I feel like they can be kinda unpredictable

It did stop All Might in his tracks.

Let them fight

>Mirio
Mirio is low tier for nips

I'd be surprised if Dabi doesn't win then Endy comes in and kicks his ass for beating his son up.

Attached: 1549861506293.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Shoto never beat deku in american polls. He's always been disliked while deku has been loved in america.

He shouldn't be though.

I wonder what the polls will look like this year

>Breaking news
>Number one hero of Japan arrested for Sexual assault
speaking of sexual assault, how do you think captain celebrity ranks against all might, power wise?

Attached: captain.celebrity.png (769x617, 447K)

He would fucking wreck Endeavor. But on a really good day he could beat All Might.

He'll be kicking one of his sons ass for beating his other son's ass when both are criminals?

Same thing, popularity poll will happen before the anime even starts do he will drop even more

I doubt he could beat All Might. His power gives the illusion of incredible strength, but it's just the ability to essentially 'fly' with anything he touches

You dont think the villains have a shot?

I think they could rise up in terms of their rankings. Like the anime plays a factor but also Hawks is proof that anything could happen

What's his quirk?

Bro he could beat All Might. He carried that huge ship while flying.

I can see Toga, Dabi or Shiggy get higher, but everyone else won't. The MLA are still very forgettable l.

Superman without heat vision basically.

Attached: captaincelebrityship.png (718x400, 197K)

Yeah because his quirk is sorta like Ochaco's in the sense that he made it "weightless". He has a field around himself that extends to anything he touches, seemingly regardless of size, that allows him to fly with it. He wasn't carrying the ship because he was strong, but because that's how his quirk works
If he can't touch All Might, which he can't, then he could never win

Yeah those 3 for sure. I dont think it takes much to get into the top 10. People forget that Shinsou and Kaminari were there once.

How are they going to get them hyped in the fans minds enough for them to take the main villain role you think?
They're obviously being set up as the final antagonists as a sort of foil to Deku and 1A (Deku and Shiggy, Dabi and Shoto, Toga and Uraka, ect.)

>Dad is an abusive number one hero
>Son is a villain
>Other son is a villain
>Daughter is a teacher [for now]
>Youngest son is becoming a hero
>Wife is a psycho
All Might to Shoto: You have a great family

How do you KNOW that though?

Who is going to be the foil to bakugou?

he punched out a godzilla sized monster with a single punch though, that's not gravity cancelation, that's super strength.

Giganmacha. both are idiots.

He could "push" the flames but the heat would eventually get to him.

Literally Crawler's Quirk, but weaker because he can't "fire" his shields.

Cralwer is just too retarded to properly use his quirk.

Oh, he's strong too, but his biggest feats are not strength alone. Physically, I have no doubt that All Might is stronger

Shoto will have a mental breakdown before this is all over with.

He might even start to connect with his Dad and then bam Dabi exposes him.

Then he'd have to deal with the stuff that people at UA would say

>Then he'd have to deal with the stuff that people at UA would say
Like Shoto would care

>>Daughter is a teacher [for now]
I bet she uses her quirk to make popsicles for people and uses her pee as a secret ingredient.

>le CC can beat All Might
>All Might punched the air and altered the weather when saving Bakugo from Sludgeman
>got into a fist fight with a Tornado
>he also beat the Tornado

CC's quirk runs out of gas so All-Might would just have to keep punching him like he did with the UA invasion Noumu.

all-might's a big fish in a small small pond, but at his prime he could mid-diff captain celebrity

CC can do all of that with his quirk, user.

Super heroes aren't real.

Spoiler alert: Everyone thought Bakugo would be the rival that turns evil like in every shonen, but its actually going to be shoto who finally gets fed up with all his family's shit and joins the league of villains.

He probably would. That's a lot of unwanted eyes. Personally I wanna see Inasas reaction

Alter the weather with his strength? Where?

Nah, Shoto will get fed up and become a vigilante. No reason for him to join the villains

Sadrock probably used small critters to sabotage the communication system of UA during the League's invasion. People just think it was Denki because they want a "cool" bad guy for a change.

Yeah, totally agree.there were many things wrong after the 4th season.

Why would his dad getting exposed by his psycho brother get in the way of them connecting? Shoto already knows what he did and he’s still willing to give him a chance

he can create a sort of bubble of force around himself
carefully managing it allows him to fly and to perform feats of great strength

Everyone knows its kaminari.

recent poll has Baku/Todo doubling vote over Deku

>I think this literal-who side character from the spin off could beat the most powerful hero from the main series!
You guys can’t be this stupid

Imagine self insert as Dekek. You have micro penis.

Also to tank physical force, heat, energy, ect.
Basically you know how Superboy's powers originally worked in the 90s? he didn't have superman's powers outright, he had a tactile telekinesis field around him that he used to imitated them.

So he flew because he had a telekinetic bubble lifting him, he was invulnerable because the forcefield shielded his body, and when he punched himself the forcefield would essentially "Invert" and apply force outward like an explosion occured at his fist toward what he was hitting.

its like that.

Vigilantefags are pretty retarded yes.

so you frequent reddit? typical bokutard

I say its principal. Nobody would expect it, and he's a former lab rat with a good reason to have a vendetta against humanity.

The obstacle isn’t the family drama getting exposed as much as them realising Touya is now a psycho edgelord murderer. Might sour some relationships even more.

>all-might's a big fish in a small small pond,
THE FUCK?!
Who the hell do you think is better than all might that you say he's "in a small pond"?! There's literally nobody else that can touch how he was in his prime.

That’s nobody’s fault but his own. You can easily have a shitty family life and not be a serial killer

Nobody is responsible for thier own actions

compared to power scale of Black Clover characters he is nobody

This is just common sense.
>Quirks get stronger as they get passed down
>Japan has the lowest birth rates in the world
>Thus, Japanese quirks are inferior to pretty much every other country

Force fields.

Yeah I think thats the whole point of Shotos character. He was abused and turned out fine (for the most part). Hes not murdering people at the very least.

>ompared to power scale of Black Clover
Yeah, a completely different anime. We could bring DBZ or thanos into this shit but that's another narrative universe.
That is some SERIOUS leaps in logic to assume that.

Dabi probably stole Touya's quirk

>have never seen All Might before he got maimed by AFO
>have never seen CC do anything in the level of what All Might did at Kamino or USJ

>Leaps in logic
That’s literally how quirks have been described from the beginning, you retard. Japan has weak heroes, All Might didn’t even make it to become famous when he spent his golden years there (as seen in that one off chapter with David).

All Might is weak and the reason Deku got 6 more quirks is so he can stand toe to toe with heroes from other countries.

It's funny not only MHA power level is low, quality wise also it's the lowest.

Why do people who watch anime still consider themselves American?
I can't think of anything worse than a national cuck. Literal traitors to your country. You worship the culture and art of a squint-eyed, same-faced people, yet you truly believe American citizens would be at fault if they beat you, your pets, and your mother to death.

That's kind of the point, the author didn't want super level power for this universe, he wanted more street level power so that something like all might (which is fairly tame by marvel standards) would be legendary.

Yes but that doesn’t mean the family will handle it well, I don’t think his parents will go «oh well we gave him a shitty childhood but it’s his own fault he turned into a mass murderer».

>everybody is a weeaboo
>you can't just consume meida from another country and not get brainwashed
Oh but think of the children!

Do you think the Doctor stole Deku's original quirk and had all for one give it to Shiggy?

whole lot of head canon

I exclusively watch Hedgehog and squirrel to see cool americans oppressing commie rodents.

Yeah the manga is my personal headcanon, I’m hori

Decay is Dekus.

the rest of the world, probably

as a result Hori is in shambles forever how to progress the story without introducing op villain

Hori lurks on reddit not here

How does decay mutate out of attraction to small objects? Absolutely daft. You're looking for correlation based on the drama it would cause, not any common sense.

TodorokiFlamez08

we haven't seen his dad yet

no
no

I preferred that, I wish he didn’t powercreep it with quirks like Overhaul, Eri or Nighteye’s. Time and reality warping quirks just introduce new possibilities for bullshit.

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

Adolf was a popular name long before Papa Hitler came to power. Pretty sure there's only one Daenerys.

not all quirks are genetic, sometimes people get quirks that aren't related to their parents at all.

we have seen his quirk

Wdym, we've only seen Japan
you seriously think China/USA/Russia doesnt have their own all-might tier superhumans that can twist a person into a donut using only their mind

Just like how in our world people can have mutations that there parents didn’t have. Still relies on genetics.

>Never became famous in America despite spending his best years over there
>Captain CHAD, despite being disliked is well known there
Captain CHAD >>>>>>> All Might

What if i came over the border into America, do i count?

pixelbuttz

PM_ME_DICKGIRL_DICKS

Attached: 1539064654658.jpg (1068x1578, 426K)

This. Anime is for third worlder like Yea Forumsnons.

>FeelGood can control people like puppets
Nice

Attached: 1557564674218.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

yaoyorozu giving deku a momojob while jiro is forced to watch

Do you consider the LA villains, Yea Forums?

will he give OFA to Bakugou or Mirio?

Attached: 1546155617509.jpg (2000x2000, 406K)

>Jiro giving Todoroki a earjob while Momo is forced to wach
fixed

LA?

liberation army

RIP Qyburn. You will be remembered.

Attached: 1418255708194.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

depends on whether you are a nazi or commie

yes

no

Attached: 1548160973061.jpg (480x291, 170K)

Why? they have better intention than the heroes.

Only Eri is still standing though

Man, the disappointment of the Night King still hasn't set in for me.
Like I started theorizing it was a fake out and he'd be back later, that shit definitely isn't happening but it still doesn't feel over.

yes

No

Stannis should be the king

And she conveniently can’t use her powers. That’s the point, you’re forced to dispose or write off these kind of powers once they’ve played their role because their continued existance would mess up the plot because you have to keep making explanations up for not using them to solve everything else.

AAARRRGGGHHH

As a Stannisfag I am so happy all the people who didn't care when we complained his character was ruined by the show now get to experience it themselves. Maybe if back then everyone wasn't such a fanboy defending the show this could've been averted.

Yet good writers like Tabata can give limitation to power ups from the get go.

no

Attached: 1546157211790.jpg (1221x1920, 310K)

That's moreso because of her age I think.

cringe and yes

Why would anyone pay for this terrible art?

momo got that shit on lock

Attached: Boku.no.Hero.Academia.full.2044782.jpg (1000x1000, 1002K)

GoT died with Tywin's death

It really did.

Spoilers where?

somebody commissioned it? yikes

>midori-yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>huh?

Tabata has a system made for even more convenient bullshit from the get-go. Establishing magic to get emotional power-ups and letting there be whatever kind of types of magic (compound, sealing, whatever) just means he can get power-ups as he wants without asspulling it.

>Establishing magic to get emotional power-ups
That is pretty damn clever honestly for a shonen. Its like you literally justify shonen logic.

That's also what Oda did by introducing Haki.
It's fueled by willpower, and gives an in-universe justification for shonen tropes like when a really strong character glares at a mook and the mook passes out just from a glance.

Attached: 1548650403529.jpg (1280x1280, 292K)

Attached: HappyBday.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Thoughts on Hori's civilian clothing designs? Does it pass the /fa/ test?

Attached: 1543472013995.jpg (764x1200, 208K)

pretty above average, i enjoy that the students regularly wear different civilian clothes and have their own styles

it's above average normie fashion. not even close to being effay

Attached: bleach fashion.jpg (1023x751, 152K)

Heard you was lookin' for somone effay

Attached: togaru.jpg (764x1200, 127K)

based lizard

*mantis

Where does AFO rank on this chart?

Attached: 1557976189744.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Around Disney level, just not as evil.

Why is L sneaking up on Chad?

>Twice is going to get over his mental block against self-cloning to protect Toga from Jetstream Sam
based

>Twice is going to get over his mental block against self-cloning to gangbang Toga
Very brave of Hori

Best love story we have right now
Also fuck Hori for blueballing us with Dabi

You just KNOW that he's going to prolong the reveal as much as he can. This basically confirms it's Natsuo for me.

Does this mean Togawice is confirmed?

>the real one gets killed amongst the clones.

depends on how badly twice is bleeding when toga wakes up in his arms

checked, Twice gonna die amd we won't even know it

Attached: 1556157787321.jpg (637x957, 140K)

>>Hori is going to play Twice as a damaged, lovesick puppy who's forever pining for his unrequited love - a la Rhino in Omagadoki Zoo
I don't wanna be on this ride!

and then 15 volumes from now we'll discover toga was actually a clone he made last minute because the original was gonna be mercy killed

>When the LoV all meet up again after the battle, Toga is suspiciously unharmed
>She's missing a few little details, such as her pupils being round instead of cat-like
>Twice, for some reason, can no longer stand to be around her
>When asked to make another clone so that can continue their plans, he dodges the question

Attached: 1557360310790.jpg (853x552, 73K)

any other animeonly chads in here who don't know what the fuck everyone is talking about?

Probably not a good idea buddy
Stay off these threads until October.

why would you even bother discussing an anime that's 6 months out of season

>animeonly
animals like you go to /an/

This is the only Mina figure there'll ever be

Attached: 21920438184169_853.jpg (800x800, 65K)

Oh my

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

So I only got up to date now.
Quirks can just evolve when the user is imperiled?
Is there any stakes to this series whatsoever anymore? Whenever someone's actually threatened, they can just power up?

Attached: evolve.jpg (784x1145, 646K)

>he still can't read

Anime key visual

Attached: 767E4EC2-344E-4CCB-AC64-3987135F1B1E.jpg (720x1187, 440K)

>literally digging up fake outrage from its grave
the last part of your melt down has started. It's sad,it ends with your suicide.

Quirks don't evolve, my friend

I only read this series in bursts every couple months or so. If this subject is already resolved, kindly inform me.

>Quirks can just evolve when the user is imperiled?
NO
As in that is literally the answer the manga is giving you.
Or I guess your translation goes with "NUH-UH"

Wrong thread buddy, though I do have to ask. Why is Asta looking in two different directions?

What are the other emotional functions of OFA? He's got "capturing". But there's bound to be one for "killing", "escaping", "mating", "healing", "hiding", and "surviving."

Attached: focused on.png (377x288, 99K)

No they always had the ability. They just don't show it to the audience until it's convenient, duh

She always had that power and simply kept it secret?

dude she literally says "nuh-uh" in the next fucking panel
READ NIGGER READ

Its fucking resolved on the fucking page you were fucking posting.

Attached: 1536752175823.png (902x729, 218K)

Yes

Yadda yadda
Quirks = muscle, train them enough and they get stronger
Toga has always been able to copy quirks, whether she knew or not is up for debate, but Ochaco's is automatic so she used it without meaning to

Quirks don't get better because of fear or any shit like that, she just used an ability that it looks like she either didn't know she had or manifested recently with their training against Giga

It could be written much better to convey this than a quick dismissal.
In fact, writing in the reaction as "her quirk powered up" should not have been included at all, since it distracts the audience.
Who edits this shit

>It could be written much better to convey this than a quick dismissal.
or you could just read better or think better

>>In fact, writing in the reaction as "her quirk powered up" should not have been included at all, since it distracts the audience.

No no no no no
It is pefect that it is adressed because some people would've concluded it on their own

Like stain inheriting OfA by ingesting Deku's blood is adressed
Not everyone thought about it. But the ones who did got their explanation
And only retards are confused and think Stain actually inherited OfA after the explanation
I assume you also thought that even after all might explained it?

I read it and thought about it. It's hard to get anything sensible out of Toga since she's patently insane, so taking a simple "nuh-uh" at face value is difficult.

quirks aren't magic spells, just because you "have it" doesn't mean you know jack shit about what they are and how to use it. For toga that would mean she needs to learn from scratch every time. She never bothered before, since she mostly use it to hide and stab. Ochaco's power has the convenience of being always active.

No. That's a weird assumption to make, too. The situations are completely incomparable. One is a direct rebuttal and this is a dismissal in a single word from someone who is unhinged and perceives the world differently than everyone else.

The stain explanation didn't come instantly after ingesting Deku's blood.

Characters are always honest when it deals with info for the readers. They won't lie about their power unless there's an immediate "twist" at the end of the chapter that says so (Aizen comes to mind)

Oh, I wasn't reading this series at that time. By the time I started the explanation had already been done.

Yeah but even then you know there were a few chapters or episodes between the Stain fight and All Might explaining OfA

Would you?

Attached: 1555407031646.jpg (733x1024, 66K)

Toga is pretty lucid outside of when she's fantasizing about people. She's not so unreliable that she can't understand what's happening to her own body. If it was Twice you could argue unreliable narrator, but it doesn't really work with Toga

Shoto doesn't have enough personality for that.

Neither did Sasuke

Yes, I want to feel her powerful legs leave bruises when she leg-locks me while I’m trying to shove my tongue down her throat as she uncontrollably grows extra heads to kiss/lick/nip/bite me all over.

Sasuke was the designated faggot from the start and it was clear he would defect.
Never was it actually suggested that Bakugo would join the villain nor is it with Shoto.

>the rival that turns evil like in every shonen
it only happened in naruto you retarded zoomer

They don't evolve, the users just don't know the limit of their quirk until they need it, pretty sure there are both limits and drawbacks to all quirks. Like, take Inko, she never trained her quirk to attract big objects, probably with some training she could do it, or in a desperate situations, like it happens in real life with moms lifting cars etc, her quirk could be more powerful

Honestly? This

Attached: UOOOAAAHHH.jpg (480x507, 30K)

>"Punish me, Midori-yaaa!"

Attached: 1557989957157.jpg (1536x2048, 464K)

Who?

what the fuck is that

Toga and Twice are going to join the MLA

Attached: 1555023272442.jpg (1024x725, 173K)

With a little influence, anyone can see the light

Attached: 1556582048972.jpg (1200x1053, 64K)

jiro if she were a robot

Attached: 1557989189382.webm (404x720, 1.15M)

I see the robot
I don't see how that is Jirou.

yes make my self-inserting fantasies true.

>Toga joins the SPLA after turning one of their leaders into hamburger
based Redestro giving everyone a second chance

Attached: destro.png (1280x722, 1.51M)

the hair and choker mostly
outfit also looks kinda like a ua uniform

Toga especially made it a point she doesn't need them.

Scans soon?

Fairy Tail has that too, it told us verrrrry early in the series that strong emotions can become magic power, so the asspulls of the MC and co that everyone talks about arent really asspulls, they work with what the story established, the only problem is that only the MC and co get this advantage, nobody else ever had such a luxury which made it a horrible way of doing any fight.

God I hope so

Attached: i want to die.png (307x219, 72K)

We seriously lack bishounen villains.
Anyone who has even remote resemblance of beauty is always covered with mask, wrinkles or burns
I
WANT
BISHOUNEN
VILLAINS

She literally says she does like them and there goals match hers perfectly

>t. editor-san

Cute and cannon

Attached: 1556554055700.png (512x304, 145K)

if we needed any more evidence these threads were invaded by tumblr

Did a mid actually delete OPs image? This website is so cucked now

It was a GOT image edited to have Dabi and Nastu

mods delete OPs for having non Yea Forums pictures all the time

I know bro. The image was hype af too.

Why

Attached: disgus.jpg (853x480, 34K)

you are fucking retarded, man.

don't worry shiggy is getting close

I know was it not deleted for being a spoiler? I mean fucking Yea Forums had a no spoilers for endgame sticky for like a month

How accurate is this?

Attached: Telenovela.jpg (1092x786, 152K)

you forgot Touya

Firstly, we lack Touya
Secondly, Endeavor doesn't find Natsu and Fuyumi adorable. He ignored them for the majority of their lifes, now trying to reconnect, but it's not like he has an opinion of them beyond "failures"
Natsu straight up hates him, so "fxxk you" should be here too
Other than that, pretty accurate

Nothing wrong with bishounen villains. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy Chrollo or Sasori

>Yes ma'am, I would like to earn some money

Attached: 1557651410144.jpg (762x2048, 352K)

I miss Kubo bros. He needs to get draw more eye candy.

Attached: 1555426502935.jpg (1200x852, 269K)

If he didn’t care about Natsu and Fuyumi he wouldn’t be trying to reconnect with them too

>12 inch

This. We also need more gray bishounen Heroes like Hawks.

>spoilers are out
>nobody cares and thread is dead
What killed the hype?

A tribute to this beautiful specimen

Attached: ReDestro.png (1339x1088, 1.44M)

who could bully miruko

The fact that we'll be going back to Deku after this Arc.

nobody has fucking posted them

These are the slowest hours of the day, plus the spoilers really didn't tell us anything

I love him

Attached: 1554104700662.jpg (945x1200, 168K)

Will this manga ever get interesting?

Attached: Crash.jpg (480x648, 65K)

Even nips are losing interest with the manga thanks to this arc

that's not deku

nobody read threads that with a deleted OP, it means it's a porn dump

deku doesn't even like girls dude

who then

who says it should be the MC

because she'd underestimate him

I suppose that's somewhat true. I don't think anybody could look at Rappa and say "Yep, he doesn't strike me as a strong guy"

imagine deku using OFA to outspeed her

me

Cool horseshit bro

Because the spoilers are boring as fuck and have nothing interesting to talk about.

Deku is boring, user. Pick something more exciting

Attached: Mirky.jpg (480x576, 42K)

mineta desu

Lurk more new friend. If you've been here in the past 6 months the answer is obvious.
Here is an oblique hint.

Attached: 1540807057222.png (1157x971, 200K)

I want Miruko to destroy my pelvis.

Attached: 1554333930489.png (1000x1500, 957K)

yes but it's too obvious

Certainly not Deku, the kid's 16 and only a 5'5 manlet

You lack imagination, my friend. What about shit like Mustard? Beast? Hound dog? The Fem Nomu?

Attached: femnomu.jpg (480x640, 38K)

he could one shot her

shinso, user

It's going to hurt so fucking much when Hori has to do him dirty. God out of everything else I dont want this guy to job.
I want to protect his smile.

Attached: 1557420378594.jpg (780x520, 113K)

What if Toga became Miruko and they tag-teamed you

Attached: togaHISV.jpg (480x524, 62K)

So could Endeavor, Shiggy, and Rappa and none of them are fucking manlets. And that's only if Deku lands a 20% full cowl kick qich took him a long ass time against Gentle

yeah but she'd be smug af against deku

Miriko's animal lust would make her get greedy with your cock and they'd both be fighting to take turns fucking you.

Lord help me it might just kill me, but it would be worth it.

Attached: sweating it out doggy style.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

You keep pushing this super hard, why. What's the obsession with you have the MC bully a tertiary character.

this.

i just want her to be smug against someone she thinks is weaker

>Lust and competitiveness kick in
>Slowly turns into Miruko holding you both down at the same time

Attached: 1556157608961.jpg (473x357, 17K)

Doubt he could even hit her

>a Quirk that allows him to turn things about the size of a human into marionette puppets.
??????

I really like how expresive this guy is.

Attached: 1550423340651.jpg (564x752, 83K)

lewd

Attached: buns.jpg (1080x1111, 156K)

>Did a mid actually delete OPs image
Yeah, it was Cleganebowl edited with Dabi and Natsu to be Todorokibowl

Attached: 1557978816582.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

yes

Why can't Momo and Kodai collaborate? Momo produces stuff smaller than it is, saves a lot of energe, and then Kodai just makes it bigger? Why are there so many missed opportunities with Momo's quirk?

Attached: 1539142081533.jpg (640x581, 46K)

I have a dream. That one day every person in this nation will be able to their own quirk. A nation of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by quirks, not regulation! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - to use his quirk - for himself! F*** all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. F*** this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia, idols and pro-hero celebrity bullshit! F*** the government! F*** the media! F*** ALL OF IT! This country is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new Japan will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make Japan great again!... In my new nation, people will use their quirks for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not to enforce the status quo! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own battles!

Attached: Ochako presenting ass.png (800x1000, 333K)

how

stops her like how he stopped all might you dingus

in an actual fight?

Off model and disingenuous art.

Attached: momo ass.jpg (762x1142, 303K)

yeah

Attached: 1553835291846.png (1280x720, 252K)

Attached: 1557798172762.jpg (1024x548, 73K)

She's a big girl.

i don't think the odds are in his favor

Fuck off, it's too early in the morning to jerk off to anime girls with nigger sized baboon asses.

yeah

Never too early for that

Attached: 1547161310153.jpg (2048x1768, 489K)

what would he do?

yeah

Where anime meets anemia.

Attached: 9EC65E49C62945059288FF89C8A4C184.jpg (1070x1000, 116K)

Those are above average and still possible for nips, Momo's was nigger size though.

The #1 Hero in America is probably empowered by FREEDOM
Or literal Gun-o-mancy

Isn't it Godzilla?

Nah, if that were the case the fact she has to accumulate power wouldn't be present. No matter how old she is, she will have to store shit to use her quirk.

Rate this list. Criticisms if you have 'em

It very clearly indicates how you wind up after BREEDING each girl

Attached: afterglow.png (1167x597, 455K)

nah, THIS is the No.1 Hero in America.

Attached: 1557976680700.jpg (900x688, 139K)

But that boy was cute, what the fuck is wrong with Hori?

That picture will never be topped as the funniest goddamn piece of concept art to ever exist

This looks incredibly impractical. Wouldn't you rather 5 revolvers for fingers?

much appreciated

Attached: I've been waiting for this.png (376x238, 96K)

>forgoing the hero name: "Long Arm of The Law"
it's like you can't even into merchandising.

>Ibara not in 'You die' tier

Variety, presumably.

Those religious girls man, you gotta watch out.
Especially when she bindings for hair

have a shitty edit

Attached: 1557989957157.png (1536x2048, 3.98M)

Seems accurate

Goddamit. I opened the image and all I could hear was 'Midori-yaaaaa'

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>off model
You're right, she's even thicker

Attached: 20190402_184859.png (498x656, 490K)

WHY WON'T YOU DIE!

Attached: 1557546431950.png (700x611, 296K)

Ungg THICKER

Attached: 1547792758620.png (397x532, 92K)

>those rolls
And fatter

>"Here, Midori-yaaa. Use my earlobes as a noose to go hang yourself!"

You’re gay

No, ochunko is just fat

She's meaty in the right spots, my friend

>everyone else has spoiler images
>except us
????

Miruko on tinder

No one reads this shit series anymore

You have the big gay user

Attached: 20190119_114842.png (582x735, 484K)

Attached: 1555990897709.jpg (800x800, 91K)

That is momo.
Ochunko has rolls of fat, she's a fatass.

How about literally Liberty Prime?

Attached: LIBERTYPRIMEMOTHERFUCKER.jpg (748x1069, 111K)

bless her costume

I agree with that. Hype is definitely kill

Bless all the skintight costumes

Attached: 1535448931008.jpg (1152x2048, 318K)

Amen

Attached: 1555205994873.png (599x855, 715K)

lurk more and read the damn thread also if you've been here in the past month you should now why we don't get spoilers early anymore

Good tastes.

Attached: 0807.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

>Setsuna had arguably the most revealing skintight costume of all
>Because the fight was an extremely short wank-fest, we never got the blessed ass-panel
I will never forgive Bakugou for this

Attached: Sett (2).jpg (448x1287, 242K)

The only fat things about her are her ass and tits

Attached: 1546059187271.gif (564x400, 3.99M)

That's why we have fan-art and hope that she shows up one day

Attached: 1547355739273.png (329x686, 158K)

Speak for yourself

And rolls

Attached: 505f724bbfcfdeac50a0c1a83c11374f.jpg (720x720, 72K)

>Toga vs. Curious
>Dabi vs. Ice Climber
>Twice vs. FeelGood
>Compress vs. Jetstream Sam?
>Shiggy & Spinner bonding vs. Redestro?

Say all you want about lawfrog, but I would fuck her no doubt

Attached: IMG_20190510_124116.jpg (2508x3541, 1016K)

She would make a good mother.

Attached: sisters.jpg (1436x2048, 559K)

Attached: 1551417418518.png (457x366, 40K)

One of the reasons I hate her so much is because, despite everything, I'd still rail her without even thinking twice

Your fagginess must be stopped

Attached: 1532698802334.jpg (598x516, 124K)

>same age as rin
>looks like shit
Hori can't draw proper lolis for shit

Attached: 1557951871331.jpg (806x1274, 125K)

UNFFF

Attached: 1546510091854.jpg (1023x1460, 212K)

posting in an epic thread

Attached: what_did_hori_means_by_this.png (540x730, 286K)

There are a lot of them.

saved for later

godspeed user

it is his greatest crime

Attached: 1543156320600.jpg (1940x1527, 356K)

Holy shit user you really wanted get a vacation over THIS? This slow ass shit is boring.

bless 'em alright

based and bleachedpilled

Attached: 1542470124066.jpg (480x600, 78K)

I like that. That's good.

Attached: IMG_20190129_200239.jpg (840x1200, 149K)

>images
You tell me to read the thread, but did you try actually reading my post?

Remember the fallen
>Nighteye
>Nana Shimura
>pornposter

Attached: Big_Boss.jpg (720x408, 36K)

Fallout was awesome before that disgrace of a game.
They will come, with time.

Attached: gigaawakens.png (648x588, 164K)

Jurors only has a future with one man

Attached: B9C01078-B3D2-419B-B605-459BADB8FC1B.jpg (500x500, 52K)

somewhat ironic that nana's death was far more erotic than anything pornposters ever did

Attached: 1556504685425.png (461x408, 344K)

cute!

What about muscular cakes? Surely they are superior.

Attached: Nana a cute.jpg (525x700, 34K)

no, i prefer the whole gun themed aesthetic. giant walking talking robot sounds too nipified to me desu.

Attached: hot.jpg (3035x4299, 3.32M)

t. AfO
go fuck off you potato looking fagot

Attached: All for Ugly.jpg (669x1194, 105K)

BAM!

Attached: 1534793093779.png (1280x1500, 547K)

Sorry nigger but it seems like bakugou cucked electrokek big time

Attached: 1549534485980.png (157x343, 29K)

Attached: 1551291018315.jpg (3035x4299, 2.23M)

you wish

Attached: kaminari_cucking_bakugou.png (1000x1255, 668K)

This is the most gringo post I've ever seen

>Kaminari stop being gay about Bakugo for five minutes and make out with me

you better believe it amigo

Attached: first scene from the movie.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

In Japan. It is heavily implied and alluded to that All Might went to America to not only be hidden away but to learn from the best hero society had to offer. All Might probably is middle tier amongst American heroes.

Attached: 69155555_p1.jpg (1450x2048, 221K)

He's not. CC refers to himself as a high-ranking US hero, and I'd place All Might around his level

Mover Nejire to Completely Exhausted because she has infinite stamina. Also why is Mei in Shattered Pelvis? Mover LaBrapa to Exhausted since she is small so she probably compensates by becoming a living Onahole. Move Jirou to Unsatisfying.

Attached: 1553214388419.jpg (960x1280, 484K)

>mover
What the fuck am I doing?

Attached: [confused internally].png (144x195, 30K)

>la brava using her quirk so you can literally use her as an onahole
interesting

>body of an eagle
>tongue of a (((snake)))
Yep, sounds like America in a nutshell

Attached: 69061811_p7.jpg (1000x881, 322K)

>Mei in Shattered Pelvis
>industrial grade 'tism
>nearly infinite imagination for toys
>complete disdain for rules of society
>mind that is clearly capable of softlocking on one goal only, like babymaking

Fucking la brava is no different than fucking eri.

You just know Mei would have some bedroom deathtrap she built

Attached: barelyconcealeddisgust.png (129x110, 14K)

One of their leaders AND several dozen soldiers.

On the other hand, if the video can only make her into a tragic heroine, then it would be good if you could get her on your side to show the LA isn't heartless.

Virtually the same.

>found the virgin

LB is a shortstack though

This is what happens when you drop nuclear bombs on a country. Things get... weird.

they were insane long before bombs fell
burgers stealing credit as usual

It is true. Any position, any amount of dick you get into her should be the same considering how tiny she is.
No shortstack is barely a cm taller than a 6 years old. She's just very small.

He's my hero

Attached: life.png (511x428, 238K)

You could say My Hero Liberation

What? She's short, and she's stacked. Sounds like a shortstack to me

Attached: labrava.png (1204x2514, 2.13M)

>Checked
>Based
And my Iron became the big Iron

Attached: 1531600166938.jpg (2048x2048, 491K)

Nah, one is an adult female and my dick would get cught on the others heavy scar tissue.

Your....boku no hero?

No, she is roughly the same height as a primary school girl. But with big tits.
Pic related is what most people would consider a short stack.

Attached: Volume_21_Sleeve_Kinoko_Komori_Hero_Costume.png (396x739, 443K)

He deliberately stays off charts.

Mei!

Attached: 1551265539351.png (1047x1094, 666K)

Adult females can have impossibly tight pussies, it depends really. There's no difference when you consider she is just one centimeter taller.
If you wanted to do missionary, doggy, full Nelson, etc, it would be the same.

.... academia?

So you'd say oppai loli instead? Regardless, I'd take La Brava first any day of the week

The leaders are villains and ideologues, the followers are idiots.

Yeah, but as I said, scar tissue and ripped up hunks of flesh would be awkward to get my dick caught on

Maybe....we weren't supporting the villains....but the friends we made along the way?

Yeah, if you consider loli a body type she's by all means a loli.
An oppai loli.

Attached: 1435262351335.jpg (1200x1500, 1.03M)

I would not be surprised.

If this is what happened, it probably saved Inko's life.

>I call it the Man-Milker 5000!
>Now strap in

Is your dick made of razors? If not, she should be fine.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

what's with the obsession bakugofags have with cuckoldry

are they really all fat pasty boomers who spend their minimum wages on blacked.com

You saw that bloody dangerous mechanism she built just because she thought "MAYBE my Sensei wants to be a little taller?"
That thing wasn't safe, or ethical, or painless. It was a device designed to do the job as quickly and as efficiently as possible with absolutely zero regard to the unfortunate soul who was strapped in

Now imagine Mei wakes up one morning and thinks "I want to procreate and I want to feel good". Whatever unholy thing she builds is going to be milking that poor motherfucker dry in the quickest time humanly possible

Would Mei be the only girl to hold againts the 12 incher OFA powered cock?

Attached: 1543184029428.png (900x556, 482K)

Arguably there also is still Sliding Go sliding around.

Attached: 1556873008569.png (233x593, 146K)

Holy shit some madwoman doujinka just released a switching doujin for kiribaku

Attached: Age-Nasugorira-Criss-Cross_Reversible_Collapse---Boku-No-Hero-Academia-dj-JP_01.jpg (1418x1000, 407K)

Thanks doc

Hero Society is seriously flawed. Most people agree with that, whether it be Stain followers or police officials. But they don't seem to have much in the way of alternatives. Shiggy's 'wipe everything out until you can see the horizon' approach is just destruction. The LA's 'everyone should be free to use their quirks' is going back to the chaos that spawned Hero Society. Someone - maybe Deku - needs to come up with ideas that work...

There are several heroes in the city. They're keeping out of it to conform to the LA's narrative of 'the people using their quirks to protect themselves', but they're still there as an emergency reserve.

>off by one
nice one ya dicknose

Attached: iida.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

Yell at me if you want but that's practically unheard of. Switching is exceedingly rare in yaoi, to the point where BL doujinkas will get told not to do it by their editors. As far as I know this is the only one of it's kind to exist amongst the BNHA doujins. I am honestly shocked.

And? Fuck off with your delusional ship

Kill yourself

Why would you even consider posting this garbage here, kill yourself

Who, in their right mind, would think letting us know about this was necessary? Why do you motherfuckers think this is like leddit, tumblr or twitter? Why can't you fuck off?

We've seen Japan and the US. Both of them seem to have achieved stability the same way, though some form of Hero Society. We don't really know how other countries are faring, they may be in the same chaos that gripped Japan, or under the sway of AfO style dictators.

Most of Asia and South America are probably ruled by dictators
Europe is probably stable
Africa will be a bigger clusterfuck than normal until Giganigga Supreme rises from the ashes and scares everyone into line

>Toga's "mask" starts falling apart when she uses the quirk
Okay, maybe when she uses the quirk of the people she's transformed into, her blood supply gets used up faster and the transformation lasts for less time. Meaning that if she wants to stay disguised and undercover, she wouldn't use their quirk unless absolutely necessary. So perhaps that's why this is the first time she's used someone else's quirk, since it was literally her last resort.

Not a stretch to believe Canada is also stable then too
Or maybe its a frozen wasteland of wendigos lol

I assume it's safe to say Australia would've gone full MADMAX almost immediately

any news on image spoilers?

>some fuckhead got a quirk that duplicated the gympie gympie and went on a crime spree

checked and meipilled

Attached: 1549944752144.jpg (937x567, 110K)

nope check back in 5

Attached: IMG_20190508_233940.jpg (1080x946, 116K)

imagine the smell

Attached: manlet torture.png (264x816, 155K)

noice

Attached: nice.jpg (940x667, 149K)

imagine

Attached: 1546888583455.jpg (1000x1400, 475K)

Attached: IMG_20190508_233948.jpg (1080x707, 58K)

sauce me now nigger

Attached: e8f7bfb8d9ad1a8e491c757a19541389adf9c3193bfa1bd3b398c6cb778d3397.jpg (1819x1786, 507K)

>Europe is probably stable
Hopefully.

Given European history, though, it's also possible it's a glazed over wasteland from centuries of all out warfare.

How stupid must a person be to waste this much time on a guy who makes comic books?

I would bet real money that this degenerate would get mad and seethe if Horikoshi got convicted of actual pedophilia.

Attached: IMG_20190508_233955.jpg (1080x1315, 166K)

>Given European history, though,
Everyone has fought through-out history. Europe was just the one advanced its warfare the fastest thus was able to lay waste the most noticeable. If Europe went with its more of an expansive than a infighting approach then everything Europe does is probably proxy wars in Africa. America finally starts the long awaited war with either China or Russian. Before that though America has a massive civil war where we all know who would win.
Israel gets gang-raped by every vigilante in the middle-east and many others from around the world.
Australia get taken over by sentient kangaroos and the entire continent is abandoned by humans and the kangaroos isolate themselves.

Get away from there it's unhealthy

>Calls Horikoshi a pedo 24/7
>Horikoshi gets convicted of Pedophilia
>"Literally shaking rn i can't believe i read a series made by an actual pedophile i can't believe it"

Also why do you bother to hide the name of the blog that shit is coming from?

Attached: 1254290865738.jpg (485x499, 33K)

population/workers

>tumblr screencaps

Attached: desire to purge sick intensifies.png (322x450, 115K)

Attached: IMG_20190508_234008.jpg (1080x1086, 58K)

The way they spaced the words makes me mad

Orhime is a fat cow

based, fujos can fuck right off

Based Overhaul

>Chisaki "Turn Tranny into trash" Kai.
>Chisaki "Splatter the tranny" Kai.
>Chisaki "Identifies as corpse now" Kai.
>Chisaki "make a spill of the mentally ill" Kai
>Chisaki "Fruit Ninja" Kai
>Chisaki "Splitter Splatter how you identify no longer matters" Kai
>Chisaki "XX or XY you're still gonna die" Kai
>Chisaki "Muddle your gender, get put through a blender" Kai
>Chisaki "splash the tranny onto every nook and cranny" Kai
>Chisaki 'Deconstructing deconstructed gender norms' Kai
>Chisaki "confused about your gender, jump into a blender" Kai
>Chisaki "turn you into gore if you don't want a dick anymore" Kai
>Chisaki "wanna transition? prepare for annihilation" Kai
>Chisaki "destroying Thailand by hand" Kai
>Chisaki "feeling fruity, become a smoothie" Kai
>Chisaki "Killing spree of LGBT" Kai
>Chisaki "killjoy of the ladyboy" Kai
>Chisaki "Desconstruct the gay away" Kai
>Chisaki "swing the other way? Let me swing you away" Kai
>Chisaki "eternal slumber for the assmuncher" Kai
>Chisaki "no respite for sodomites" Kai
>Chisaki "killing queer is the best career" Kai
>Chisaki "preferred pronoun? Prepare for a showdown" Kai
>Chisaki "literal transgender bender" Kai
>Chisaki "Pop goes the Tranny“ Kai

Attached: 1504227647516.jpg (1402x1168, 346K)

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1367246581517.jpg (752x1061, 218K)

>still no spoilers

kill all trannies

Attached: 1557475857356.png (400x500, 300K)

i'm telling you user. check back in like 5.

>fujos hate genderbend
I mean I guess it makes sense

Attached: 1499383504453.jpg (618x935, 75K)

here

Attached: 1557883962125.png (1152x647, 763K)