I'm watching this, 40 minutes in and i don't understand what's the appeal of sakura (or any other woman so far)...

I'm watching this, 40 minutes in and i don't understand what's the appeal of sakura (or any other woman so far), she has the personality of a pet rabbit.
Would Berry the Shinji tomboy

Attached: Fate-stay-night-Heavens-Feel-II-lost-butterfly-Visual-001-Full-20180504.jpg (640x940, 168K)

Sakura was always the least appealing heroine

>i don't understand what's the appeal of sakura
Not everyone has good taste.

Yamato nadeshiko, it's how the japanese like them.

>i don't understand what's the appeal of sakura
some people like you have taste.
saber and rin have cute personalities though. I prefer Rin

Attached: ihappentobeanexpertonthistopic_6326.png (350x229, 128K)

I agree with you. I don't know if it's a preference or something but I personally disliked her.

If I got Isekai’d into the Nasuverse, I would want to be Isekai’d as Sakura Matou.
>Matou magic is “absorption and assimilation”, extremely haxx when getting stronger (hell, you can go absorb the greater grail given you know where it is)
>Extremely rare and Haxx magic nature (Imaginary Numbers, basically reality warping)
>Has perfect magic circuits, so you’re prime breeding material and have your pick of suitors
>Don’t have to actually study magic because the Worms give you all the knowledge you’d need on magic
>She’s much cuter than Rin or Shirou, while also not being poor (Rin) or autistic (Shirou)
>Meta knowledge means you can metagame the system and become a god
Why would anyone not want to be Sakura?

Attached: 1557320682971.png (850x1213, 1.15M)

She’s easily the cutest of them.

Having good potential for magecraft doesn't really matter when no one teaches you how to utilize it

>Don’t have to actually study magic because the Worms give you all the knowledge you’d need on magic
I like how you low ball just how bad this actually is for you and your future children because you're going to have to worm your kids too because the magic crest is in the Crest Worms.
If you're going to be an OP character with sweet magic from FSN then you may as well Isekai as a servant or if you don't want to be a servant then Bazett.

Is this your first fate experience, dare I ask?

And Rin is simply the least likable of the three if you ever actually read HF which a lot of people haven't.

Saber > Sakura >> Illya >>>> Rin

Illya > Rin > Sakura > Saber

>Saber last
>Rin second
I honestly don't believe you.

>what's the appeal of sakura (or any other woman so far)
It's ok, you can come out of the closet, nobody is gonna judge you here for that, fag.

Yet Saber and Rin FAR outstrip Sakura even in Japan (Saber > Rin >>> Sakura; actually, the difference there is greater than in the west).
Explain this discrepancy, user.

Sakura has been more popular than Rin for years in Japan.

Yeah that's why she loses every poll

And gets less merch

And gets less fanart

Sakura>>Illya>Saber>>Rin

>Type Moon Best Character Poll #2, 2012
>4. Sakura
>7. Rin

>Prism Ilya poll, 2017
>1. Sakura
>8. Rin+Luvia
And there’s more than that.

>merchandise
Incompetent companies.
>fanart
That’s because Sakura was incredibly underused for years and just about unknown to secondaries. She’s been closing the gap during recent years.

You should have played the VN you colossal retard.

Still surprised Saber is placed so high despite not getting the focus for so long

Attached: ae0sro7jfcg21.png (850x637, 927K)

Also, not a sakurafag just to be clear. All it means is that Japan has shit taste in women. But if they like a crazy sex-obsessed murderer that's their prerogative, I suppose.

But it's 100 hours and not particularly interesting.

I suppose she is a murderer of four villains.

>hundreds of innocents
>villains

>Angra Manyu
>Sakura

>Angra Manyu
>not Sakura

Sakura is way more popular than Rin in Japan

>she looses every poll, gets less merch and less fanart
How is it living in 2010-2014?

100 hours is nothing you pleb.

I mean, the Japs also like Kirito so their opinion is kinda shit.

Kotomine and Ilya both agree that it isn’t.

the day op came out of the closet. this is also bait.

>When the character I don't like looses its because people have taste and she is worst girl
>When the character I don't like wins they have shitaste

>i don't understand what's the appeal of sakura (or any other woman so far)
I think you caught the big gay user.

Not this shit again. The shadow is angra and just vaguely follows Sakura's subconscious. It ate people in order to be born and you can't blame people for their thoughts and feelings, especially if they've gone through a lot of abuse. Dark Sakura was just Sakura's uglier parts brought towards the forefront. It is a literal plot device to study Sakura's character at the end or the day

Attached: daily reminder.jpg (800x600, 134K)

That's dark Sakura, not the shadow AKA Angra.

>m-muh kotomine screenshot about dark sakura!
Every time.

How are you watching it?

that is not the shadow

Dark Sakura is Sakura embracing the shadow. Before that Angra could only manifest from her subconscious. The quote is relevant, stop coping.

>Dark Sakura is Sakura embracing the shadow.
Dark Sakura is her TAKING CONTROL of the shadow, because it's literally her servant and share the link.

You mean because Dark Sakura only kills four villains?

Dunno. I'm a Sakurafag but im pretty sure Rin is more popular than her in both Japan and China. Popularity doesn't matter to me and i like all FSN girls so that's fine anyway.

Attached: IMG_2603.jpg (1911x2061, 3.05M)

Dark Sakura threatened (and later attempted) to kill her own sister. If Shirou makes the wrong choice, she tortures Rin in a bad end. She also sends Berserker and Saber in an attempt to kill Shirou and Illya.
It's also telling that the Shadow targeted Rin before Shirou, and would've killed her if Shirou hadn't taken the hit for her.

Also, Kotomine wasn't a villain as far as she knew. All she knew was that he tried to kill Zouken and Assassin after saving her life a few days ago.

The first thing she tells them is to run away while she deals with the whole apocalypse thing. And as proven time and time, AM keeps eording her personality until there's nothing left like the bad ends you mention (stated by Ilya).

>China
Literally who cares?

Rider and Sakura knew he was a villain since at least day 10.

Attached: 1557400548962.png (1280x1024, 591K)

>dead
>mindraped
>dead again
Shame it wasn't all dead.

She doesn't do magic, she brakes a plate and then spends all the movie in bed.
Yes

>then spends all the movie in bed
because she's killing innocent people in her sleep
desu I'd give Unlimited Blade Works a try first. the route you're watching is pretty different. you'll see more rin and saber, who are more likeable by far imo

Do yourself a favour and watch Fate/Zero and F/sn UBW before you proceed, Heaven's Feel is the worst placed to start watching fate.

Attached: 1548353096154.png (637x624, 226K)

God, how is Sakura so pretty?

>literally shown to be on the other side of town when it appears
Based retard.

Her body was designed to attract as much cock as possible. Such is the life of a slut.

I will, thanks, i want to get into it to justify reading the VN.

It’s you again, i see

Just read the VN then. The anime spoils you shit all over the place because F/Z assumes you've read the VN.

Holy fuck you just keep repeating this bullshit about Kotomine. Sakura knew he wanted her to end like this (dark Sakura), and as such, he is an enemy to her.

explain the gilgamesh scene then
also, no. it's explained that she controls the shadow
who is "you"?

The guy who starts the same shit in all fate threads. Just move on, people has different point of view regards Sakura in HF. There's people who think she's a mass murder, but there's the ones who thinks she's not. Trying to change someone's opinion is useless. I don't even know why both of sides still keep doing this.

Attached: 4aLnEdV.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>people who make posts criticizing sakura are all one person
user i...

It's ok ESL-kun, I won't report you to border security.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Attached: zouken.png (313x422, 153K)

Unironically because he got senile and forgot why he wanted the grail in the first place

>I don't even know why both of sides still keep doing this
Well what do you expect, they're Waifucucks

Your wrong tho

>explain the gilgamesh scene then
You mean the one where she's shown to literally be dreaming and unaware of anything that happens that night?
>s-secondary, that's only in the mov-
You're the one who talked about it. In the VN, she's shown to be sleeping when it kills people, then suddenly awakened when Gilgamesh attacks her, only for him to knock her unconscious again which allows the shadow to resurface. Thus, the shadow is only able to function while she isn't conscious.

What do you mean, user? There's nothing wrong with Matou Zouken.

Attached: Makiri_Zolgen_FGO.png (800x650, 108K)

I dunno I loved it when she chomped Gilgamesh. Pretty much sold me on the character.
But the fact that she's a tragic character makes it hard for most people to sympathize. I get that. She's still the only fate girl for me.

>acquaintance with Da Vinci and Paracelsus
That's awesome

Young Zouken looks awesome.

She is, but not the way Westerners think Yamato Nadeshiko should be like. For instance Ryougi Shiki is considered a Yamato Nadeshiko, so is Noriko from Gunbuster, the term is specifically for an ideal, basically a Mama Bear of sorts who fiercely protects the domain of her home/husband, the samurai wife. Sakura gets stigma because this was a part of her life she was carrying a lot, but she has the qualities, they show immensely strongly in Hollow. And in HF, it's often missed in arguments that she does try to protect Shirou at great cost to her life and health. But Hollow has the more concrete example of her being one, as she is out of captivity and able to find her own mentor to work on her powers.

Attached: DzNMbYsUcAEYS1g.jpg (2000x1305, 397K)

If i remember right, HF Sakura has a mentor as well (in True End). I really hope they show us that in the movie.

Attached: mommy.jpg (502x708, 206K)

It'll be the same passing mention
>no Sakura and Shirou working for the burial agency

>And in HF, it's often missed in arguments that she does try to protect Shirou at great cost to her life and health.
People often talk about what Shirou does because you tend to see more of it, but they're both desperate to protect their comfortable haven and that's one of the core things that make HF great to me.

Dunno, I read the whole VN and Rin is still my favorite.

I think in the new poll Rin is in the first spot.

>It's ok, you can come out of the closet
>Would Berry the Shinji tomboy

Whoa, what gives that away?

You can always watch the UBW anime or Zero. If they caught your attention continue with the rest. Or read the VN if you have time.
Rin a best.

Attached: 1555717955651.jpg (3438x4034, 2.86M)

That's just to calm down the Rinfags seething that she never got to beat Saber during UBW.

Who easy bouya. Rin is also popular and cute, I'm not denying Saber's appeal and popularity in nipland but it's not a surprise Rin is also liked a lot.

On that note, pseudo servant Rin soon!

Attached: 1553572955379.jpg (1152x2048, 316K)

Yea Forums's detective skills are legendary
So... i can order her to do anything right?

Independent Action A. Just like Gil she can do what she wants most of the time. Only a CS can force her.
So you either have money (Ishtar is greedy) or a heart of gold (something Rin can't resist).

>but it's not a surprise Rin is also liked a lot.
Duh, but Rin never landed first while UBW was airing. This is to make it up to her.

Just saying that it's incredibly random for Rin to beat Saber of all characters at a time where she's not even relevant, and Newtype polls have always been seen as dubious.

>This is to make it up to her.
Dunno, I think that sounds a bit absurd.

Maybe it was just the right time.

fpbp

And Rin not landing 1st place at least once during the airing of UBW isn't absurd?

Saber is more popular than her