Boo hoo I'm literally too perfect to make friends woe is me!

>boo hoo I'm literally too perfect to make friends woe is me!
Fucking really?

Attached: b564d7f2-617c-4f34-962c-0675d9f10019.jpg (811x1200, 170K)

That isn't her problem, though. It's:
>boys only want to be friends with me because I'm cute and girls only want to be friends because of my social standing
>mother doesn't want me to head the company, I'm just a replacement for Nee-san
>being dependent on others is clothing I can't change

Attached: rejected.png (1080x1600, 595K)

Literally who even cares about this trash anymore?

I wish people wouldn't care anyone so we wouldn't have these shitty threads anymore.

yuckynon is a nude model

Attached: 48.jpg (1019x1440, 438K)

Nah that's Irohasu, who is a local Chiba Enjou Kousai. Yukino is the future Prime Minister of Japan.

can be fixed by simply not wanting to have friends
seriously everyone who has friends struggle with their relationships, since people have different personality and they all treat you differently, so trying to adapt to every single person is just impossible
also you guys wouldn't understand character like hayama or this girl, since you guys aren't popular with the opposite gender, you better self insert as 8man

Irowhore is the shitter of this series user.

>boo hoo I'm literally too big of an conceited, autistic bitch to make friends woe is me!
ftfy

can't you read?
it's yuckynon name in the first panel.

That's the problem with fans of this series, almost nobody understands Yukino, Haruno or Hayama. Who are interesting characters.

right on cue

Are you braindead? Iroha is the whore of Oregairu.

Does the novel explain why she rejected him as a friend twice? The first time I can somewhat understand since they weren't that close yet. The second time around they have gotten a lot closer.

It's also fucking stupid how he makes it clear he wants to spend time with her by asking her to be his friend, she rejects him not once but twice, so he clings onto the shitty club just to have an excuse to spend time with her.

You didn’t fix shit because that’s not even her character. Retard.

Yukino’s goal is to help Hachiman make friends and she knows that if he found out what she is trying to do for him he would never accept her friendship. That’s why she rejects him.

Yukino rejected him because of the accident, her goal was to fix his outlook and then move on from his life. She thinks because of the car accident, they can never be friends.

I understand that she wants to help him, but if she were to become a genuine friend, and not just fulfilling his wish, it would not go against his interest in any way.

Yuckino a shit. A SHIT

Attached: 1552360209518.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

>Iroha, Kaguya and this ugly bitch a shit! A SHIT!
Ftfy

IroWHORE IsSHITkftfy

Super high quality Irohafag posts, as per usual.

not irohafags, i just hate marry sue and her white knights

IroWHORE “irocancer” IsSHITki
Ftfy

Doesn’t apply to this character. Also you are a retard.

So you spend your all day on Yea Forums breaking global rule 6? You're pathetic.

>pretty perfect girl is friendless and conveniently finds herself in the company of loser protagonist
Standard LN trash.

she isn't perfect and she has her own issues and is a loner in her own way retard.