Stop bullying Emilia she's a good girl

Stop bullying Emilia she's a good girl

Attached: _emilia_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_so_bin_81c312c2274268572f950dfdffc13975.jpg (900x1272, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off emtard

I want to take my sexual frustration out on Emilia!

Made for anal

Delete this Emilia is a cute girl who has done nothing wrong

Attached: Emilia_Anime_2.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>Emilia is a cute girl who has done nothing
ftfy

EMILIA-SAMA PLEASE KISS SUBARU

Attached: 2A201650-9721-40DE-9A34-8502BDCF0949.jpg (1110x1553, 164K)

>Emilia has nothing
ftfy

I love her so much

>look emilia i posted it again! haha I love you my dear emilia maji tenshi!! with my shitposting damage control white knighting skills, we shall attain VICTORYYY together!

Not even the nips like her

Why all the hate for Emilia? Is it all salt from Rem fans?

Attached: emilia cute.jpg (736x981, 60K)

mad remturds

Your waifu is a Mary Sue who adds almost nothing other than to be a soulless "generic heroine" character. Rem, as inconsistent a character as she was, at least felt like effort was put into her.

Emilia has done literally nothing wrong. It’s actually crazy how hated she is for doing literally nothing wrong. And not in the literally nothing wrong way of being a Mary Sue who can instantious fix every problem without help, she is usually sidelined when it comes to actually solving problems. People are mad that she tries to be a nice and kind person, gets irrationally ranted out by an incel sperg who she met on the streets once and graciously helped him out as best she can despite no obligation to do, so finally tells him “stop”, and this is seemingly an issue to people.

No character has ever been more hated for no reason at all than Emilia. She is the most literally did nothing wrong character in existence.

Attached: 6903BBFB-201A-40D1-B188-61D05F883AF7.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

The author just shouldnt have written Rem into the story to be so fucking awesome. She made Emilia an OK female character, nice, strange, quirky and lovable, but Rem is not only a complete package and has a somewhat relatable and sad backstory, he has to make her near the focus of a HUGE arc where she proves herself an amazing woman beyond the shadow of a doubt.

This either was done on purpose to create a self destructive fanbase, or a mistake.

This isn't even a waifuwar where there are compelling reasons to pick any of the girls and they're all roughly equally popular. This is where there's a clear and decisive winner, probably the most clear and decisive winner i've seen in a decade when it comes to this kind of thing, and the author hamfistedly kills it because he had picked the winner from the start instead of letting the writing develop it. I don't think any other writer has so blatantly declared "this girl is going to win no matter how the story develops or how obviously better this other char is and there's nothing you can do about it" but that's what Tappei did.

Emilia has done literally nothing.

I'm pretty sure that's what Elven females are for.

And why is that a reason to be hated? She doesn’t want to be hated because she’s a loving person, and mostly keeps to herself while pursing the goal of bringing love and happiness to a kingdom filled with strife and corruption.

People want to rip down Emilia because they’re upset that she hasn’t become as cynical and indulgent as them. People want to see her become just as hateful as everybody else, and it pisses people off that she refuses to become that.

>And why is that a reason to be hated?
Because if you're watching something to be entertained why should you like a character who does nothing to entertain you?

in universe Rem would be a better choice for your gf, but Emilia is a better character because she's written like a real person and not just a quixotic waifu bait
Rem's VA is better though

>She is the most literally did nothing wrong character in existence.
Not even Emilia herself believes that. She turned her village into AIDS filled Popsicles. And she's going to wreck up an entirely different country at the behest of a looney clown mad on revenge just on the off-chance she can unpopsicle them. Oh and she purposefully contracted with a murder cat who will try and murder everyone if she dies as a stipulation on the contract that she was fully aware of.

Oh, and she lets a bunch of kids and a crippled maid die while she runs away alone instead of using her murder cat to do anything useful, and dies anyway.

>but Emilia is a better character because she's written like a real person and not just a quixotic waifu bait
Yeah, all those real people that are actually 8 year olds trapped in a body that's a hundred plus and act like dumb spoiled children while running for the leadership of an entire country so they can say sorry to some dead elves they helped kill.

that sounds like something a real woman would do

I claim this thread for Beako

Attached: beatrice cute.jpg (554x554, 63K)

can you please take this stupid meme back to Yea Forums? stop spamming it every thread

>I don't think any other writer has so blatantly declared "this girl is going to win no matter how the story develops or how obviously better this other char is and there's nothing you can do about it" but that's what Tappei did.
Nope. That's not at all what Tappei did. The WN has the least Emilia shilling.

I love Emilia.

Is this so-bin?

I'll probably never stop hating Rem and Ram for what they did to Subaru at the beginning. I know for sure if I were him I'd never forgive them. In fact I wouldn't rest until I got my revenge. The traumatic experience he got from them should never be forgotten or underestimated, I don't care about anything they've done since then and it doesn't matter if he looked suspicious to them at the time.

>This either was done on purpose to create a self destructive fanbase, or a mistake.
The entire series was named after Rem's speech which he wrote before the series, which then he references it hundreds of chapters later at several pivotal moments.

Think of that if you will.

I guess it really isn't "Rem's speech" as he wrote it before Rem existed but she still delivers it.

Correction, Emila-tan is best girl

okay mister self insert, this story really really isn't your speed then. Go watch konosuba or something

Subaru never blamed them for what they did, there's nothing for him to forgive because of that.

Emilia is going to become the witch and Rem is going to win, I keep telling you guys this
the witch associated with her just happens to be the witch of ENVY of all things, and what's the greatest source of envy in the world? he practically spelled it out for you idiots

Attached: 大好き.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Subaru canonically said told Rem to "not fuck with him"? sad!

Attached: Rem (1326).jpg (948x1200, 708K)

When will Emilia go full clingy and yandere? Has it happend in the novels?

Attached: 1479108251022.png (534x768, 439K)

She does that in one of the "IFs"

cuts her hair short as she thinks Subaru likes the potato more so she tries to look like the potato.

Attached: 67506199_p9_master1200.jpg (650x975, 389K)

lolwut Rem did that too in hers
they're both yandere at heart

>lolwut Rem did that too in hers
That wasn't apart of the question numbnuts, is everything some sort of waifuwar to you? And also she had already decided to grow out her hair in the main story.

based, I suppose.

Беако

I wasn't even trying to argue with you I was just noting that that was funny

I then have to apologize. I mostly see "lolwut" used in a hostile manner.

*ahem*

Fuck Yea Forumsiggers

That is all.

I cannot understand why Rem loves loves Subaru.

Attached: 15CE67F8-736F-4ADD-9FCF-D4D43F85119D.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Subaru is a self insert and Rem is the fantasy of every bottom of the barrel NEET/Otaku.

Rem isn't a sane individual. She has a very warped personality and world view due to her upbringing of living under Ram's shadow then living with the guilt of the emotion she felt when Ram lost her horn which her abusive adoptive parent Roswaal didn't try to remedy. Rem values things like heroics and self sacrifice deeply, the story about Wilhem and Theresa is one of her favorites. Now here comes Subaru.

During that week of the successful loop, Subaru tried his absolute hardest at everything while trying to hide ineptitude which despite his best efforts didn't go unnoticed under Rem's watchful eye. Rem was watching him so very closely because she was originally trying to find a reason to kill him and remove the interloper from her world. Him trying his absolute hardest despite his lack of skill spoke to Rem, Rem wasn't naturally good at anything unlike Ram and so she could feel a connection to Subaru. Then here comes the Ulgram incident, Subaru plunging into the forest to save the kids Rem saw as something heroic which begun Rem's guilt to Subaru. Rem was straight up looking for a reason to end his life without giving him the benefit of the doubt. And then later when Subaru pushes Rem out the way and gets turned into a chew toy, it brings her guilt to a new level because Rem had a chance to pull Subaru with her and "save" him but she hesitated because of the Witch's scent. And later when Subaru sacrifices himself to save Rem a second time it destroys her again. But Subaru comes back alive despite that there was no way for him to survive against all those demon/witch/whatever beasts.

And then he relieves Rem of her seemingly innate inferiority complex almost effortlessly speaking the words she needed to hear, when she needed to hear them. it doesn't immediately resolve it but it's a start. Imagine it, your hero wakes up and pardons you of your guilt that you feel because he sacrificed himself for you twice (which in your eyes are both your completely fault). He almost died several times over in the last day but can laugh and smile and speaks some magic words relieving you of your inferiority complex, and then gives you a head pat.

Seriously. He's a superhuman hero in her eyes. She then holds that expectation from Subaru, in that world she is the only person to ever expect anything from Subaru. She knows how weak and powerless he is but knows what he is capable of.

>Arc 4 Chapter 73
>Subaru: “Loving me, loving her, kind to me, in love with me—and more than anyone in the world strict on me, unsparing to me, that girl is Rem!”

The problem is women do not think that way. And men act like Subaru throughout history.

Rem isn't a women. If she was then she'd be looking for her next walking ATM to marry and then promptly divorce and move onto the next.
>And men act like Subaru throughout history.
Not really.

She’s literally mentally ill. Somebody who so rapidly swings between wanting to (and actually does) murder somebody to insatiably falling in love with them is not the kind of person who needs their delusions to be enabled.

Thankfully Subaru had the sense to reject her. Inb4 that WN autist quotes my post.

Heroism is a masculine feature. Men do heroic things all the time. Soldiers, firefighters, cops, EMTs, etc.

>Thankfully Subaru had the sense to reject her.
He didn't. No where in From:Zero does he reject her. When you reject someone you reject their feelings. Not once does Subaru do that.

>They smiled at each other for a while. Then Rem straightened up, elegantly grasped the hem of her skirt, and in a display of perfect courtesy, she said, “If this will bring a future where Subaru, my hero, can smile, then I humbly accept.”
>“Yeah, you just watch. You’ll have a front-row seat.”
>Rem took the hand Subaru had offered as they exchanged their vows. She let out a small “Ah” as Subaru drew her close, burying her petite body in his chest. He was grateful that there existed a girl so soft, so warm, and who liked him so much.
>“—The man you fell in love with is gonna be the coolest hero there ever was!”
>It was hot within her breast.
>As Subaru embraced Rem, she buried her face in his chest, hiding her expression.
>Her breathing was hot. Her forehead and cheeks were hot as she rubbed them against him.
>But the tears flowing from her eyes were probably the hottest of all.
Does this look like a rejection to you? "Exchanged their vows" Get fucking real.

Oh. Can't forget. See

The true mark of a patrician

Attached: 71E6DDC2-E091-409A-92C8-AC7F31E95709.jpg (749x900, 515K)

What the fuck are trying to even argue here? Subaru isn't like any of those you listed.

And women have always loved heroes throughout history. So I don't even know your point here.

Беако

See

How does that invalidate what I said. I'm posting the fucking LN here and you're quoting a screenshot of the anime of all things.

Use your words.

How do we stop WNfags from bringing up their autistic fan fiction in conversations about the kino that is the anime bros?

By going to a different site.

he said the same thing in the LN you autist, what do you think "vows" means marriage vows? he literally rejected her
granted he seems to be changing his mind but that's another discussion

>he said the same thing in the LN you autist,
"I love Emilia" is not a rejection.

>he literally rejected her
>He didn't. No where in From:Zero does he reject her. When you reject someone you reject their feelings. Not once does Subaru do that.
Have you rejected someone before? Have you been rejected before? No?

He literally keeps her closer to him after From Zero. In the LN he holds her hand throughout the entire negotiation scene, he keeps her so close to her everyone starts thinking they are a item. He draws some disapproval from Wilhelm after Subaru talked so big about being Emilia's knight and how much he loves her while he's fucking this blueberry maid.

>what do you think "vows" means marriage vows
The connotation of that word is supposed to mean something. Authors don't just use any word willy nilly. And translators shouldn't pick any word willy nilly either.
>Yen Press translated it as "I like Emilia"
they shouldn't.

>he seems to be changing his mind but that's another discussion
"Seems"

>Have you rejected someone before? Have you been rejected before?
yes and yes, unfortunately I attempt to talk to females sometimes
usually it's done in an implicit manner as much as possible, saying "no" directly is the last resort
for example, saying you already have a significant other is the easiest way, sound familiar?

>yes and yes, unfortunately I attempt to talk to females sometimes
>usually it's done in an implicit manner as much as possible, saying "no" directly is the last resort
So you'd know that you don't keep accepting their feelings and start doing something along the lines of reciprocating them? As I said. He keeps Rem even closer to him. So close that Felix thinks "Rem made Subaru into a man".

>for example, saying you already have a significant other is the easiest way, sound familiar?
There's a reason why I keep saying that "I love Emilia" (which they translated to "I like Emilia" for some strange reason) wasn't a rejection.

>“Please show me the best in you, Subaru.”
>He’d shown her nothing but the worst in him for the longest while. After all, it was Subaru himself who had cast the indelible “spell” upon her.
>It was his duty to take responsibility and see it through.
>“…Rem.”
>“Yes?”
>When he called her name, she quietly responded.
>He lifted his face. He looked straight ahead. He gazed into Rem’s eyes.
>Softly, gently, they awaited the reply from Subaru’s lips.
>So he wanted to be the Subaru Natsuki she loved so much.
>“—I…like Emilia.”
>“—Yes.”
>Seemingly knowing all along, Rem smiled and nodded at Subaru’s confession.
>He knew full well how cruel he was being to that smile, that gentleness, as he continued, “I want to see Emilia’s smile. I want to be in her future as a help to her. Even if she told me I’m in the way, not to come back… I want to be by her side.”
>Now that he’d accepted Rem’s feelings, he again voiced the feeling that remained unchanged inside him. But the way he felt it was different from before.
>“The idea that she’d put up with anything from me just because I liked her…was pretty arrogant, huh?”
>“—”
>“Even if she doesn’t get it right now, that’s fine. Right now, I want to save Emilia. If there’s a future of pain and suffering coming for her, I want to bring her to a future where everyone can smile.”

1/2 because I feel the need

>So he offered his hand to Rem, right at his side, and asked, “Will you…help me?”
>He knew it was an underhanded way to respond to the feelings she had offered to him. He knew he was using her emotions. But it was that Subaru, the Subaru who would not give up on the future of those precious to him, whom she loved.
>“I can’t do anything by myself. I come up short in everything. I don’t have the confidence to just walk straight ahead. I’m so weak, fragile, and puny, so… Will you lend me a hand? Help keep me on the straight and narrow when I take a wrong turn?”
>“You are a terrible person, Subaru. Right after you dump a girl, you ask such a thing?”
>“Hey, it’s pretty tough for me to ask someone who turned down a once-in-a-lifetime proposal of mine, you know?”
>Rem was unable to hold back a little sigh at Subaru’s weak chuckle.
then what I posted here Where is his thoughts of pushing her away? Why is the only thing he's thinking is to be the man she loves?

>Right after you dump a girl, you ask such a thing?
clearly Rem understood even though you don't

Clearly you don't know Rem. She's just taking a verbal stab at him like she usually does. Seriously if you take that at face value then does she think Subaru is a terrible person then?

>So you'd know that you don't keep accepting their feelings and start doing something along the lines of reciprocating them? As I said. He keeps Rem even closer to him. So close that Felix thinks "Rem made Subaru into a man".
>Where is his thoughts of pushing her away? Why is the only thing he's thinking is to be the man she loves?
Ignoring this I see.

>animeonly and some who's read duke it out #44
I'm sick of these reruns

Seriously. When you allegedly rejected a girl did you grab them and hug them? While being grateful that there existed a girl so soft, so warm, and who liked you so much?

>it wasn't a real rejection because he didn't really mean it
>she didn't actually recognize that he rejected her it was just a joke
what point is there arguing about our interpretations? I never said he doesn't have any feelings for her I'm just refuting what you said, that he never rejected her

So then where is Subaru's rejection? His thoughts don't show it.
>>it wasn't a real rejection because he didn't really mean it
This implied it happened. It didn't. That's what I'm trying to tell you.

It's not "I love Emilia" as it's clear from his thoughts that he wasn't rejecting her. So where is it?

Come on
>He knew full well how cruel he was being to that smile, that gentleness, as he continued, “I want to see Emilia’s smile. I want to be in her future as a help to her. Even if she told me I’m in the way, not to come back… I want to be by her side.”
Is all you had to fucking use to argue that "I love Emilia" is along the lines of a rejection. Are emiliafags completely lacking in reading comprehension?

Emilia>Rem

on what? who's a bigger snooze fest?

is there arc 5 complete translate somewhere?

Attached: 1470745905467.jpg (1170x915, 231K)

>watermark

>And why is that a reason to be hated?
People hate her because the rest of the cast is more interesting, but she gets pushed to the forefront anyways. It's not that there's anything particularly wrong with her.

Fuck You/off remtard

I've always preferred Emilia.

Even ugly Emilia can look good when drawn by So-bin.

LN or WN, which one is better?

I'd pay to have a series of Subaru raising his daughterus

at this point Subaru should just become fervent Allah disciple and get himself Emilia, Rem and two other hot chicks

EMILIA IS WORST GIRL FOR KEKING REM
SUBARU IS WORST BOY FOR NOT CHOOSING REM

This. Fuck the waifuwars Subaru's adoptive father life is where its at.

Attached: 3b77b5a353e53941aa9781035fdbeec7.jpg (864x1200, 183K)

>seething Remkek
Also, here's a superior maid to Remtard

Attached: 1152870073055.jpg (1600x1200, 621K)

isn't LN Subaru 100% ok with polygamy tho?

fuck off she's worst girl

bump

Jealous max

I want Subaru to cheat on Rem, Beatrice, Emilia, and Satella with Echidna!

Attached: echidna best girl.jpg (920x1070, 186K)

WN

>what are the differences between the WN and the LN?
The LN tones down characterization, foreshadowing, world building, straight up cuts content out, and past Vol 7 it takes influence from the anime which makes it cut way way more and drastically changes the structure of events. The WN is superior, except that it will never have official translations into english.

>wn fan translations
arc 1, none (LN 1)
arc 2, none (LN 2,3)
arc 3, none (LN 4,5,6,[7],8)
arc 4, the longest is the only one that is complete (LN 9...
arc 5, is about half way complete

Even though you have watched the anime, I'll still recommend you to read the LN to Vol 7, It actually isn't that bad as I made it seem (until vol 8) and you get most of the things the anime left out and also able to get a better perspective on Subaru's character which is vital.

LNs 1-7
mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA

most translations can be found here, its a little hard to use
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic

If you want to jump to where the anime left off, start with Arc 4. I strongly advise you to start with user's interlude (the part you start with) because his doesn't skip a chapter like Translation Chicken. Translation Chicken's translations are higher quality and more polished than user's but he hasn't finished Arc 4 like user has. Start with user's interlude, then switch to Translation Chicken or just keep with user's like I do. Also user's translation gets way better the farther into the Arc because I guess they were learning as they went.

user's Arc 4 is 1600 pages and 660000 words.

Fuck translation chicken, fucking reddior translators skipped the Natsuki Rem chapter too. The first Natsuki Rem chapter is not apart of the extra What IF chapters. It’s meant to be read with the main “timeline”, that’s why it’s in the LN and on the WN page it doesn’t say “Re:Zero EX” like the other What IFs.

It. Not she. And it is trash abomination with disgusting ears deserves to be burned along with fans of its shit anime.

thx Mr New Vegas

I'm anime only, someone give me a quick rundown on Echidna.

Echidna would be terrible for Subaru

Is the insane remfag who I think he is?

Are you going to call me ACK again

it's hard to think there's two people on this site with this much devotion to useless causes.

>it's hard to think there's two people on this site with this much devotion to useless causes.
where do you think you are lmao

Who is the one on his shoulders?

You will see in the anime soon enough

Wait hold the fuck up I've been gone for a year or two, what happened to Remfags being the most rational of the bunch? Aren't we still on the plague the dynamic trio that is ESL, shitposter-kun and spfag?

Attached: 1487519316951.png (312x353, 164K)

They’ve all left, I’m one of the last Remfags like Tom cruise in that movie the last samurai. Seriously, discussion here is dead for the most part except for those rare threads. You’ll find some of the old WN readers who were here when Summary user was thing in the Isekai Quartet threads.

>Aren't we still on the plague the dynamic trio that is ESL, shitposter-kun and spfag?
They don’t come around anymore, the only shitposters are me and a bunch of Emiliafags that come and go or rotate on shifts. I can’t tell.

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor
Meili, Subaru's new daughteru

Attached: 1482264020104.png (870x1200, 977K)

Well shit. From what I hear season 2 isn't gonna be any better due to the LN changes huh.

Attached: 1452296461573.jpg (250x247, 5K)

Hopefully everyone comes back and I can convince people to read the WN to save us from this hell. Mainly discussion is dead because there is nothing to discuss as we discussed everything. Arc 5 is comparatively boring compared to Arc 4 - Discount user doesn't even bother making threads here because even if he did there would be no discussion and the thread would die.

The LN changes get worse every time I look at them, I compared the Rem bedside scene in the Arc 3 interlude side to side with the LN and it's absolutely terrible. That user years ago was right that they just lifted a Rem scene and changed the name to Emilia.

It really is Meili then?
the Lolimancer can't be stopped

I've stopped replying to waifu war posts. I assume all are bait now

>rc 5 is comparatively boring compared to Arc 4
why is it so?

Not him but to me then mystery and puzzle solving is more interesting then the big battles.

No witches, less suffering, less worldbuilding, more battles,

She is best girl

I LOVE REM

Based

HALF ELF
PLOT DEVICE
UGLY WHORE
WITCH OF ENVY
NO ONE LIKES HER
SATELLA INCARNATE
EMILIA A SHIT, A SHIIIIIIT

Attached: 1483921126469.gif (500x357, 358K)

They always are. I appreciate all the anons who have a copypasta for the most posted bait/dumb questions, as that's been the best response to shitposters