Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Volume 5 is imminent. Get those preorders ready, lads.

Attached: D6nTAKGU8AAmHbt.jpg (1212x1103, 103K)

What was the name of this series again?

Don't fuck me, nigga

Please stop making my dick hard Nagatoro-san

Attached: 1f30ebe0e5fc64fd7da53d157b9c2baa.jpg (236x263, 14K)

Has chapter 37 come out yet?

Pinche loca, Nagatoro-san

Vai se fuder, Nagatoro-san

on the 20th, user. Nanashi is readying volume 5, which by all accounts will be a heavy hitter, going by the list of artists drawing for him.

old joke

I just wanna see Paisen and Naga have a cute awkward relationship with lots of hand holding and gentle hugging

For your consideration.

Attached: ULTRA CURSED.png (1398x1857, 1.08M)

PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE NAGATORO SAN

Don't make a fuck out of me, Nagatoro.

This is actually kinda cool

fuck i wish the manga was this instead

Why is that cursed? That's pretty neat.

A couple of newfags who never grew up with the show decided it was too Yea Forums and declared it cursed, even though the image is both a joke and topical.

pic related

Attached: Anons Come Up With Alternate Nagatoro Titles.png (2712x4491, 3.17M)

Is amazon.jp the best place to order japanese manga? Everywhere I look the shipping is ridiculous, only Japanese series I fully own is Medaka Box because English publishers never finished more than a single volume.

Pretty based desu

Don’t dew it, I’m a virgin nagatoro.

I don't want my bank asking me why I've got a pre-purchase to a volume of cock and ball torture on my record.

Banks do that?

I don't know the exact conditions, but yes. Your bank may call you and ask if you really did buy a "20 lbs of ass and pussy mega masturbator" if they think it's suspicious activity.

YAR SPONGEBOB I REQUIRE IMMEDIATE COCK AND BALL TORTURE.

Attached: FURY.png (324x350, 49K)

How long til sleepy accidentally fugs senpai?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190515-225218_Chrome.jpg (1052x328, 103K)

DON'T YOU FUCK WITH ME, NAGOTORO!

Attached: Astraea says.png (339x340, 156K)

Still not sure if sleepy or nagatoro is yupiels daughter

Bajale de webos, nagatoro

callese martin

I'M GONNA FUCK YOU IN THE ASS, NAGATORO

I'm so lonely.

Damn this image is so endearing. I wish the west would get its head out of its ass and go back to stuff like this.

Attached: kaguyanoo.png (695x564, 218K)

Yea Forums can only repeat the same unfunny garbage thread after thread

Don't even think for a second that you will stay unscathed if you start shit with me, Nagatoro!

How clumsy you are, miss nagatoro.

Zaporozhian Cossacks to Nagatoro!

O bully, Japanese devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse, Nagatoro!

Please, let me cum on your spats Nagatoro!

Do I see a... slit on the cover on the right

para tu wea, Nagatoro

Attached: kek.png (637x585, 810K)

Attached: kek.png (636x1242, 901K)

>accidentally