Nanatsu no Taizai Ch 310

Nice epilogue.

Attached: but really.png (779x289, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Veq3kFlgXiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Nakaba

Only half of the curse was lifted, the Demon King's half which was the reincarnation. The Goddess bitch's curse is the one that kills after 3 days and was still in effect.

I fucking hate Elizabeth with a passion so this made me very happy

Explain your hate for her.

hasnt it been more than 3 days since Elizabeth got her powers back?

Basically this chapter
youtube.com/watch?v=Veq3kFlgXiM

Does the curse cause random batshit stuff to happen, or is it always with a reasonable though fate-manipulated impetus, like with Fraundrin and Liz?
Is this some angel, Zel, or Original Sinner one-shotting Elizabeth from spite, or just a rock flying sideways for no raisen?

Why didn't the Ultimate Human, Ban, prevent this from happening.

His physical speed is so insane he can travel across dimensions in an instant and he equalled or even outsped the Demon King possessed body.

Shouldn't Ban's eyeball or hearing catch a suspicious increase in air pressure from a rock falling from the sky?

NAKAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please let this manga end already. Let it die. It's jumped the shark and has gone way past entertainment. The hendrickson arc in the beginning was the best. Post 10 commandments, power levels, and escanor wankfest got dull pretty quick.

Also Diane> Merlin as a character. Merlin is a deus ex machina and shouldn't have been included in the manga. Talk about terrible writing.

the ending was really bad, so bad i had to put nakaba together with kishimoto and mashima and other talentless hacks. but no, motherfucker had to go and redeem himself with a kubo tier shitpost, holy fucking based, if you are going to be a hack then you have to go all out. based nakaba

well apparently the rock was moving at very fast speeds

It was a rock standing next to them that just crumbled over her lmao

>His physical speed is so insane he can travel across dimensions
What the fuck?

What is going on?

I honestly would have rather it ended with liz and mel going off into the demon world, sure it was a stupid ending but Nakaba going "Nope its not over yet!" and pulling this stupid twist shit is just inevitably going to lead to even more garbage writing when it comes to beating the supreme deity, or, god forbid, they end with none of this still solved and pick it back up in the 'sequel' series with Arthur.

Yeah, I mean, what the fuck was up with that whole "chosen one getting rekt" move. So much hype for nothing

The curse's death is impossible to stop.

same, it's funny that this is probably supposed to be some shocking tragic twist but instead just plays out as a comedy beat because Elizabeth is so god damn boring

greatness, that's what, second biggest ruse of the last decade (after Liar Game)

I think it suppose to be partly tragic, partly funny in how morbid she just gets crushed under a giant rock out of fucking nowhere.

holy fucking shit based nakaba I'll never doubt you again if you pull this off, I'm in literal tears at how fucking anticlimactic her death was. just fucking lad dee da dee da taking a stroll and bam fucking rock outta nowhere

Attached: 1474590508093.gif (800x430, 564K)

Calling it now
Elizabeth got out of the way just in time but is already in the demon realm

What missed after the 10 commandments arrived were comfy moments.
Nakaba is doing great in just letting characters interact with each other making their relationship quite dynamic, even more compared to other shounen were the friendship theme is higher accentuated.

my bet too

My thoughts exactly. He has redeemed himself with this move.

They all were caught off guard. Don't even try to deny this doesn't happen regularly in shounen.

This is technically a win for zeldris

Are we going to get edgy Melodias trying to kill the Supreme Godess and waging a war against her now?

And I fucking hate that blond manlet so much I dropped NNT. What now?

But he's effay

Attached: 1553817170761.png (770x747, 407K)

What I should the dk cursed Mel and the goddess cursed liz

>epilogue
>it's actually the end of the prologue, Melidias going full Liam Neeson slaughtering every Demon and Goddess he can find.

BRAVO NAKABA

He clearly wanted Mel all for himself.

And it was Diane who dropped the rock.

Ban is the strongest human in this universe. How did he get as strong as Meliodas, the current fucking demon king? How did he get so fucking fast? What's with the superhuman vision and hearing?

Attached: e632429315855859de2827a7464462cb.png (540x864, 65K)

>Human with no limit to his lifespan
>Regenerates from all insult
>Trains for eons is the hyperbolic death chamber
>Fully unlocks his limitless potential for evolution/malice

Attached: netero in his prime.jpg (1280x800, 59K)

I fucking burst out laughing

>Ban is the strongest human in this universe
Escanorbros...

T-the one would still beat ban

It wouldn’t even be able to scratch Ban at this point
I’m sorry Escanorbro... it’s over

How the fuck are they gonna beat the SD without elizabeth and demon king mel?

Attached: 1544458939758.jpg (4074x3056, 3.85M)

>what is escanor the strongest man

Nothing, compared to Ban, who is jobber.

*record scratch*

Attached: 1551056040613.png (891x1300, 855K)