One Piece

Who is your favorite SH pirate?

Attached: Everyone pictured here is a SH.png (995x588, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_cIZzFBBCo
youtube.com/watch?v=FMtyRSwlAu8
youtu.be/1FbCt_4vuak
youtube.com/watch?v=mzEKfFAbvNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N_32pGdsvWw
onepiecepodcast.com/2016/07/26/one-piece-film-gold-straw-hats-interview-part-4-kazuya-nakai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zorojuro

Attached: Hiyori smile.png (509x399, 120K)

Katakuri

This is an 18+ website.

What if human Chopper looked like this. Would he become your favorite Straw Hat?

Attached: e39a07dc7740eb76d5e98bcaf1c965b2.png (500x491, 261K)

Attached: D6maWG4UwAA4rz1.jpg (833x1160, 123K)

Has Oda fixed his sameface problem yet?

Attached: 1557183973499.jpg (1500x892, 612K)

>last page
So what's Luffy going to be doing while Zoro ethers Kaido?

Absolutely.

Attached: 1557635313968.jpg (1075x595, 368K)

Of course, Oda is a genius

Attached: Shinobu_Manga.png (270x357, 53K)

ethers?

He already has a kinda sexy form he just never uses it.

Attached: twink beast.jpg (400x551, 90K)

Attached: zorojuro.png (368x368, 259K)

>still enforcing the hxh and op dichotomy
join the ascended fans of both

Attached: 1553451021652.png (787x1000, 192K)

Slow ass thread, is everyone asleep or what?

Attached: 1553484379165.png (1024x997, 588K)

if you haven't noticed, we're on break

OG Trio

Goddamnit

... you really didn't know?

I did last week but I actually forgot.

Attached: 1438013428340.jpg (640x720, 180K)

Attached: 1497461458805.png (175x219, 32K)

this is exactly why at the very least one thread per spoilers day(s) should actually say in the op if spoilers are coming or not that week

Attached: nami notes.png (406x394, 184K)

I love him!!!

Attached: A Whole Lotta Kata.jpg (812x1280, 593K)

So when is Zoro finally going to pull the trigger and abandon the crew?
After Sanji, Nami, Usopp, Robin it will be Zoro, the sings were left a long time ago

Attached: FORESHADOWING.png (875x486, 454K)

ZORO DON'T DO IT

nice try op

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

It's not like he has a choice.

Imagine the smell

Never. That bottom left panel was just to provide a contrast to where he would be eventually.

Zoro will leave the crew in 2 chapters. However, he won't be coming back

Attached: 1550210383324.png (211x141, 21K)

Reminder that the last time people were predicting this bullshit the opposite happened.

>Changing your shitpost after being called out on Togashi's bullshit "unique" features.
>Still can't find enough examples of characters without random dumb shit added to their face to feign difference.

He'll only die on tv.

Attached: 1556552950696.png (120x271, 18K)

Zoro is the only original straw hat that will never leave because he is the most loyal member. Zoro is Luffy's best friend after all.

That's because he'll realize Toko needs a father in her life, and decide to stay in Wano to raise her alongside Hiyori.

Attached: 1555364546157.png (703x530, 564K)

Nico Robin on a persona level, though Oda hates her so much it has kinda made her less interesting. So based on what he's willing to actually write for them, it would obviously have to be Luffy or Zoro because they are the only Straw Hats that are written as having real goals and working to achieve them.

This. Also he already had his own tiny leave&rejoin arc back at the baratie.

Eugh that looks like garbage, so glad I don't watch the anime

Most of the Straw Hats had a leave and rejoin arc, Zoro is just one of the only ones who meant it. Robin as well. They both changed their motivations and clearly enjoy Luffy's leadership unlike everyone else who either act like they are being dragged along against their will or have no real attachment to the crew like mercenaries for hire.

This is the real reason why Yasu needed to die for the plot.

>because he is the most loyal member

No, that's Brook.

Attached: brook.png (807x436, 131K)

Motherfuckin Franky

You all niggas be ready, he's going to take down Queen.

キャロット

>problem

OH NONONO JEREMY'S COMING BROS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-22-12-42-1-1.png (667x350, 110K)

you forgot
>lover
vivi

Attached: cutegaycouple.jpg (640x835, 141K)

Why do they let use live so rent free?

I have this feeling that Luffy won't settle down with anybody we currently met but will spontaneously fall in love with a woman in the new world similar to what happened with Sanji and Pudding.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_cIZzFBBCo

>Luffy giving a fuck about women EVER

As one with the will of the conqueror, Luffy understands better than most that if she breathes she's a fucking THOT.

Song?

dunno, didn't upload this

nvm. Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=FMtyRSwlAu8

That's not happening until he's at least 30.

Queen vs franky would be too based for the series. Every fight from then on would never be able to hold a candle to it.

In any other series Brook would be my autofavorite. After all, can't go wrong with Mr skeletal. Ussop is the best. His character development parallels luffys physical growth in all kinds of ways. Followed by Zoro and then Brook.

Attached: tumblr_ou9qsb1bfo1v8xayvo1_1280.gif (1280x1318, 258K)

WEEEEEEHAHAHA, SENCHOU!

Attached: WEEEEEHAHAHA.png (512x798, 154K)

>normal height men are at cock height

Perfect.

Attached: Kata-mari Damacy.png (800x560, 544K)

youtu.be/1FbCt_4vuak

Fucking kino.

Absolute spic-tier

Are there any clues to Luffy’s off-panel dream?
The only thing I can think of is Seliniden City, since it is implied Luffy stayed on Dawn island until he beat the Lord of the Coast, we know he was at Seliniden city first.
Dawn Island isn’t the first island that Luffy can remember, but Dawn island does share a name with the Dawn Pedro talked about before he died.
The Tenryubito visited Dawn Island and we know a Yonko made it his base of operations for a year.

Attached: 927844FC-0D2E-4A7F-914A-CE959DCAFF1D.png (681x642, 849K)

>Do not speak ill of Zoro.
Eichiro Oda

Attached: 1E9BE6CB-1912-4C52-97F3-00480B91BEE5.png (180x221, 50K)

>looks billions of times better than Toei's shit

Pretty sad when you think about it.

zoro has been less useful and weaker than sanji in the new world

wait
how did zoro cut monet with an air slash if shes a logia

>Senchou
>not Teitoku
Get it right, Burgess

Viz translated that scene a little differently

Attached: edgelord.png (1888x991, 1.85M)

Do you think BB made Bonney turn into a kid when he raped her haha

Attached: 1554171041896.jpg (254x197, 32K)

who cares
imagine her shits

Attached: Jewelry_Bonney_01.jpg (517x326, 73K)

>franky vs queen dance off
fund it

Zoro will shine in Wano.

Attached: A18F39E0-09AF-4712-8B8E-A25AAE3ADDC4.jpg (640x1098, 331K)

Technically hes more powerful than sanji due to one shotting a metal wall while sanji jobbed to it

Year of super

Zoro can’t destroy vegametal or Doflamingo’s string either, so far.
Sanji and Zoro were roughly equal, with Zoro stronger, before Sanji got the suit. Right now in suit form Sanji is stronger and might be able to break that Punk Hazard door or Vergo’s leg. That’s the point of it. Next Zoro will jump back ahead.

By this logic he’s also stronger than Zoro.

Zoro can cut anything (that's not plot device string)

He has the potential to, but no he can’t. In that brief moment at Alabasta, he could, but he questioned whether he could do so at will.
It turned out for regular steel he could. In Skypiea he could not cut the tsulala snake’s scales. In Thriller Bark he could not cut Shichibukai Kuma. In Dressrosa, he could not cut Doflamingo’s strings.
He’s inferior to Vista and Cracker as he stands now, and there are materials shown on panel that Norland could cut that Zoro can’t. Probably the Skypiea snake has similar scales to Kaido. Notably, Luffy’s punches couldn’t hurt the snakes scales either.

Speedreader

Cracker's biscuits are not on the same level as vegametal.

Goddess Nami.

If it's not Stephen at VIZ it doesn't matter, and he started at PH. Still pales in comparison to the original Japanese.

>Oda hates her so much
I hate robin too. She's a bag of shit

Zoro’s flashback of Koshiro mid fight, and the sudden magical ability to detect where his sword was, and the tree conveniently never being cut down, were the plot devices allowing Zoro to beat Mr. 1.
Has Zoro ever done a “not cut” demonstration again?
I didn’t mean to imply Zoro couldn’t cut Cracker’s biscuits. I meant Zoro leaves himself open worse than Luffy. Cracker and Vista are higher rank swordsmen than him.

Attached: FED947EC-35CF-41A0-AC3F-66EE7E6B84C7.jpg (1102x630, 59K)

Sanji has been a liability so far. Zoro at least took out Pica. Brook is the only one who has made a meaningful contribution though.

Cracker was fucking ridiculous. Even with Nami hardcountering his biscuits, it still took 18 hours for Luffy to beat him, and only because he finally made the mistake of stepping into melee range and getting stomach vored. Luffy would STILL struggle to beat him solo.

It’s simply because they steamrolled everyone, they left WCI with an anthropomorphized thunderstorm.
Luffy vs Katakuri was the exception on WCI. Oda used plot devices to keep Zoro from having a all out brink of death 1v1.
The strawhats can’t progress in the story without Zoro’s help on Wano. Oda already said he can’t imagine Kaido going down to a punch. He didn’t mention not being able to imagine him going down to a sword slash. Zoro has always been reliable muscle and it’s what he was recruited for. 944 is scary because everyone knows that Zoro would not hesitate to die to save Luffy or probably any strawhat. He’s based.
I also remember another character who is this way though.
Zoro’s character is what is cool about him, and why Luffy recruited him, not just his potential as a combatant.
Even if Luffy’s sword can hurt Kaido, there’s no way it’s believable for him to be a good enough swordsman for that to matter unless Zoro and the other SH and allied swordsmen do all the work or Zoro is the one who does the finisher.

Attached: E41116DF-EBCB-478C-BCC1-B22E25DEE4F6.jpg (725x1100, 147K)

What would happen if Kyoshiro tried to cross that bridge instead of Zoro?

This is why the opposition in OP is so scary. That was one Yonkou commander. With a goofy biscuit fruit. Other Yonkou commanders, of which there are many, would still at least challenge Luffy. Then there's the admirals after that, none of which have been defeated, and maybe only Fujitora won't be. Then the Yonkou. Then Pirate King level. Then Pirate God level (Imu).

This is peak sanjifag delusion

zoro or jinbe no oyabun

He'd fall asleep

Raid suit is cringe and doesn't count. Let's see how Usopp and Franky modify it.

The one huge mistake of OP was that there wasn't a vice admiral main boss of an arc pre-ts.

He's also the vice-captain

>Zoro is Luffy's best friend after all
thats not usopp

wouldnt that vice admerial know haki? pre time skip was that haki became a major hurdle to pass luffy couldnt do unless he learned it.

HOT TAKE: Queen's gonna fuck Luffy up and Big Mom will save him.

He would, but the Gorgonzola Sisters had CoO and Luffy outsped it. I feel like he could've beat a low tier VA when he had G2 and G3.

>OP
>Same shape, plethora of different expressions.
>HxH
>Different shapes, three repeated expressions.
>"One of my favorite books is 'Facial Expressions' written by Mark Simon"
I wonder if you yourself is capable of grasping how much this very image shits on Togashi.

Oh lawd. That shitposter goofed. I'm gonna remake that image with non-cherry-picked examples for One Piece.

why are you guys so sure Imu's strong? we haven't seen any physical feats etc

Queen and Luffy will bond over watching wano tv.

>"den den mushi and chill?"

B8 but a couple of people here actually believe thst this place isn't infested with underage retards

When was that? Honestly curious.

Disgusting furry fags. I should leave.

I really hope he isn't. That would make for a shit story.

i demand more carrot-service

Attached: pxx.jpg (877x1241, 726K)

>I really hope the king of the fucking world isn't strong

I demand more Carrot.

Oshiruko and chill

It would totally undermine the supposed balance between Marines, Yonko and Shichibukai. We've seen plenty of kings who aren't strong already.

Zoro joined the crew?

No thank you. I don't want Imu to be some jobber.

When will there be a another real crew drama akin to Luffy vs Usopp? Feel like Oda's playing it too safe nowadays

G8 was Luffy fighting against Jonathan's advanced CoO

Attached: 1550028843458.png (900x767, 681K)

What's G8?

marine base anime filler arc

Huh. That's actually a pretty good point.

A filler so good it has every right to be canon. It happens between Skypea and Davy Back Fight, it breaks the standard Oda formula to deliver more of a heist story without relying on fights at all, it has fun original characters, it sets up the inevitable demise of Merry much better than the throwaway line in the manga, it fits the atmosphere of the series, and it utilizes all of Strawhats in a manner perfectly suited to their personalities without playing them like stock gags. It is seriously fucking good, better than some manga arcs. I have no idea how Toei managed to make that.

Don't you mean fodder? A jobber is someone who is actually strong, but loses anyway.

Attached: zoro btfo.jpg (1066x1600, 419K)

>Usopp had the time to say all this while Zoro was flying up
Man, sometimes this nip need to explain everything is super annoying.

Also, did Luffy ever use gomu gomu no volcano?

He tried with Sanji, but that failed. Besides Usopp's thing was a result of circumstances unique to him (the combination of his insecurity and lack of recognition for Luffy as someone of superior racnk), as was Robin's. Unless we get a new Strawhat with an equal amount of personal burden I doubt it'll happen again. There's plenty of drama to be found outside of the crew anyway.

He has not. Maybe that was one of Oars' old moves, who knows.

that's not what a jobber is you retard
a jobber is someone who loses to hype up someone else
examples of jobbers are Johnny and Yosaku or Fullbody

I think he was going with the more formal definition of jobber

>Aborto legal, seguro y gratuito

That is quite literally the definition of jobber

This is far from a bad example of that. Hero Academia got much worse cases of suspended animation speeches.

Yes, meaning that a jobber needs to be strong.

Well, just because the holocaust is a thing doesn't mean murder can't annoy me.

What kind of creature would he have needed to use such a technique for? Ancient One Piece world must have been crazy.

but they don't
All a jobber needs to do is be used as a tool to hype up another character
Fullbody is weak as fuck but jobbed because sanji needed to look strong

But seriously
Imagine Bonney's dumps
Holy crap (no pun intended)

No, a Jobber is a less than mid card. A tomato can in boxing. He is not by any standard strong. Stop trying to be an smark.

Attached: 1553733317562.png (885x875, 751K)

ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!!!!

Captain Buggy of course!

Attached: 1470839411116.gif (400x275, 5K)

Did someone mention poop?

Luffy- Rubber poop
Nico Robin- Handy poop
Chopper- Human poop
Ace/Sabo- Fiery poop
Akainu- Magma poop
Kizaru- Flashy poop
Aokiji- Cool Poop
Fujitora: Gravitational poop
Linlin- Soul-draining poop/Talking poop
Streusen- Edible poop
Perospero- Candy poop
Katakuri- Mochi poop
Cracker- Biscuit poop
Smoothie- Juicy poop
Oven- Hot poop
Brulee- Mirrored poop
Opera- Creamy poop
Mont D'or: Literate poop
Galette- Buttery poop
Alvida- Smooth poop
Magellan- Poisonous poop
Teach- Dark, Earth-Shattering poop
Whitebeard: Earth-Shattering poop
Shiryu- Invisible poop
Enel- Electrical poop
Caribou- Swampy poop
Crocodile- Sandy poop
Bon Clay- A copy of your poop
Zala/Doublefinger- Spiky poop
Daz- Bladed poop
Galdino- Wax poop
Mr.5/Gem- Exploding poop
Miss Valentine/Mikita- 1-10000 kg poop
Shu- Rusty poop
Smoker- Smoky poop
Trebol- Sticky poop
Jozu- Diamond poop
Hawkins- Straw poop
Kid- Magnetic poop
Apoo- Poop w/ a mixtape
Bellamy- Springy poop
Doffy- Stringy poop
Pica- Stone poop
Sugar- Toy poop
Gladius- Inflating poop
Ceasar- Gaseous poop
Monet- Snow poop
Perona- Depressing poop
Moriah- Shadow poop
Kaido- Dragon poop
King- Pteranodon poop
Queen- Funky poop
Jack- Mammoth poop
Foxy- Slow-Motion poop
Kin'emon- Fashionable poop
Momonosuke- Baby Dragon poop
Kanjuro- Terribly Drawn poop
Toki- 20 year old poop
Shinobu- Rotting poop
Tama- Dango poop

Attached: Poop.jpg (363x796, 180K)

>Miss Valentine/Mikita- 1-10000 kg poop
b-by sheer volume?? w-wow...

poor girl

Attached: temp.jpg (1066x1600, 234K)

yeah, poor girl indeed.

Attached: moda_and_bello_betty.jpg (444x250, 25K)

what a poor soul

Attached: squish.gif (960x540, 904K)

i miss ace

I think the author's pointing at this outcome
>Queen has a metal arm, so probably uses technology in his moveset
>both like to dance off funky moves
>franky was pissed that even Usopp has got an higher bounty than him

He's gonna beat Kaido's #2 henchman and skyrocket his bounty.

Also, apart from LAZORS Franky didn't show almost anything that he can do (vs Senor was a punchout), and the potential is incredible because with the cyborg gimmick the author can make him do virtually anything

reminder that oda loves mecha and that frankly probably has some messed up shit because oda won't be able to make a mecha series

What is next, Usopp will beat Blackbeard because they are both niggers ? Nami will beat Kaido because they both have tattoos ?

Reminder that Franky when he was introduced was stronger than Sanji

Sanji will always be my favorite SH, shame that he's more of a joke character now compared to how cool he was pre-TS. Still hoping he'll get a cool fight in Wano and show more from the result of his 2 year training, but fingers crossed.

Speaking of which, I can't even imagine how mad Usoppfags are (if they even exists) when Oda teased how Usopp won't be part of the weakling trio anymore after his training, showing off his new TS abilities, but only to revert him back into a coward and bluffer/liar during his fights in Dressrosa.

Why do you pretend the only reason to like a character is their power level? I like Usopp because he is the way he is. If Oda had changed him permanently into Zoro with a gun, he would have taken away from his character.
Also
>Usopp claims to be strong
>turns out he is not
That's just classic Usopp.

I was pretty hyped when Oda teased Usopp's power up, and while I'm not expecting him to get into the monster trio of SH, I really liked serious Usopp or his Soge King persona, so I was hoping that he now has the strength to back up his old bluffs, but I guess Oda just wants to always keep the SH status quo.

Usoppfag here, and I shouldn't be surprised that a Sanjifag would be the type to misinterpret Usopp's character like this.

Think about this, if Usopp's dream is to become a brave warrior of the sea, then why in the fuck would Oda essentially have him cross that threshold during his training and separate him achieving his goals from the rest of the Straw Hats who would only do so once the story ends? Becoming a brave warrior is something he has to constantly build up towards, much like Luffy and Zoro's goals (which is why those three are honestly the most consistently interesting characters in the series). Being brave and dealing with fear is something he'll have to overcome for the rest of his life probably, that's just how anxiety works.

Also you have to be a retard to think that him saying "I'm not part of the weakling trio anymore" was meant to be taken literally. Oda himself said that Usopp will always remain the weakest Straw Hat.

Carrot

Attached: 1548793098054.png (2500x3800, 2.51M)

>I can't even imagine how mad Usoppfags are (if they even exists) when Oda teased how Usopp won't be part of the weakling trio anymore after his training, showing off his new TS abilities, but only to revert him back into a coward and bluffer/liar during his fights in Dressrosa.
i'd be mad if he did
dressrosa haki unlock is nice but usopp going through water 7/EL and magically becoming monster-trio tier is bad writing

on the other hand your favorite character, was a tranny

>Oda himself said that Usopp will always remain the weakest Straw Hat.
That is probably physical strength wise. He fucked Luffy up. I doubt Nami would have been able to even come close to doing that.

Then post pics. Duh.

Attached: 39e6c6f214f0f0cfe7ba254c1b8bd88d.jpg (1200x1600, 283K)

Attached: Carrot's dad arrives.png (1145x552, 570K)

adorable

Attached: 1556228137341.jpg (739x415, 24K)

Zoro for me. He's such a badass and at the same time, he's kind of a dork as he easily gets lost and I find those scenes super funny. Where can I buy some OP collections? I badly want them in my desktop table together with this upcoming crypto-collectible called Ecomi in which I can see my digital collections come into life. I would love to see Zoro in augmented reality!

Electricity doesn't work against Luffy so obviously not. Anyway Usopp is the weakest. Period.

Nami is the best girl

Attached: nami_.jpg (5703x3300, 2.32M)

Attached: Monster Carrot.png (450x648, 382K)

I still remember how mad OJ powerlevelfags were when Nami used Zeus against BM

Attached: 1556629869180.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Reminder:

Attached: Oda-Daddy's little girl.png (1296x152, 19K)

No one expect Usopp to replace the monster trio hierarchy, I'm talking more about his personality staying the same despite the confidence he displayed during the beginning of the TS, while also having the upgraded plant based arsenal to back up his claims.
What's the point of the 2 year TS if he's still going to be a coward and run away as his first instinct against a losing battle?
He displayed more bravery during the fight in Alabasta for fuck's sake, despite being grossly underpowered as a guy who's only using a tiny slingshot and an inflatable hammer during the fight.

Attached: x19.png (850x1230, 273K)

It was a shit and OOC moment, don't listen to fanboys.

Attached: 0072-016.jpg (1066x1600, 363K)

Around when the anime reached the end of enies lobby.

She can damage Luffy, she is a haki prodigy waiting for training. Send her to Rayleigh and she will be beyond Vergo-tier.

How is the taste of cherries you picked, tell us?

>first strawhat outside the monster trio to unlock haki
boo hoo, poor usoppfags

If fullbody is weak as fuck, how does that make Sanji look strong? A jobber is supposed to be strong because otherwise defeating them isn't impressive.

how do lunafags cope with the fact that Nami would rather chill in the bathhouse than try to help luffy in the prison? even i was surprised by the total lack of concern.

Attached: 70146.jpg (480x360, 108K)

SHANKS
IS
THE
LAST
ROAD
PONEGLYPH

Used it at enies lobby when he was tearing through the main island, blew the top off a building

If I remember right, nobody thought about helping him. I guess the newspaper stated that they'll try to recruit him or at least won't kill him an prison might be the safest place to keep him for the sake of the plan. Still a little shitty to not even check on him.

Raizo went to check so maybe he told them that Luffy was fine ?

Monkey D. Luffy

>yfw your middle initial is a also "D".

Attached: 1557922082332.jpg (450x625, 110K)

They just trust luffy enough now.
What makes no sense is Nami being okay with dropping Toko off in the pleasure pleasure district. A whole part of Punk Hazard was her (chopper too) refusing to leave the kids alone until their safety was ensured. Yet Toko was left in the flower capital (when the shogun is enraged at her) for no good reasons with her safety certaintly in question. I know the plot related reason behind why it (Zoro needing to meet Hiyori by saving her and Toko) but there's no valid in-character explanation. The "they can't afford to take of care a kid" is bullshit, they couldn't afford to take care of dozen of giants kids either. (franky pointed it).
But she's not the only one acting weirdly, I truly hope Franky didn't sit on his ass last chapter and went to watch over the townspeople.
I wish I was a casual fan and not a autistic one, maybe characters acting OOC wouldn't tarnish my enjoyment of the story like it does now.

>tfw no D

That's the same eye makeup as Corazon???

>Corazon
more like iva

>gays in one piece
Other than Okamas, nah.

I... actually can differenciate most of the OP faces there...

Its because Toko isn't actually a kid.
You think Yasu would be irresponsible enough to have a child while Orochi/Kaido are doing everything they can to ruin the country and make life miserable for everyone?
No way, Toko is at least 20 years old.

Man, Brook is way more based than I though he was, and that's reaching absurds level.

She ends confirming she's gay to the other crewmates. What are their reactions?

Honestly, I think the only one who would give a fuck is Sanji.

Attached: tumblr_pnnr99JZ3v1v3dpppo4_250.png (242x221, 83K)

Despite the Goda meme, Oda is a mediocre writer. If you can't move the plot forward without butchering the characterization of your characters you failed as a writer.

Attached: hack.png (735x540, 494K)

Zoro vs Luffy after zoro learns what sanji did
Wouldnt Robin feel uneasy?

It's still suspicious to me that Giola made art that resembled Corazon's eye. Same eye too. There's something up with that symbol.

This, except he's obviously a great writer.

you're overthinking it

Attached: head-of-a-woman-with-hat.jpg (650x786, 170K)

He did against a bunch of cp9 fodder.

>tumblr
Yep. I figured that was the case.

Wasn't she left with Hiyori, who was taking care of her?

I don't think so, right? Robin is a pretty chill woman.

Reminder that Hiyori isn't Komurasaki.

He will, in the past, which will be his future.

Why would she? They already canonically fuck each other.

>go to google
>search "nami"
>pick random image
>"oh, it says tumblr in the filename, but well, i'm sure there will be no faggots today"

how wrong I was.

No, they thought Hiyori was dead. So they left her with random courtesans that could very well snitch to Orochi. It's an actual instance of character acting OOC for the plot.

Did spoilers confirm this or are ya just guessing?

Can I get context?

/u/ posting about head canon nami and robin again

No. It's more like that shitty edit with the flag colors in the background was bound to be tumblr cancer.

Where my Brookbros at? I always knew last year was YEAROFBESTSKELLY

Attached: 1481282101892.jpg (700x535, 59K)

>Zoro vs Luffy after zoro learns what sanji did
I doubt this would cause much drama and who would even tell him?

I'm not saying she is until it's revealed. But I'd love it if she wasn't.

>previously smart and responsible characters suddenly acting retarded for the plot
Oh god no.

The expectations

They're being...

SUBVERTED!

Attached: david-benioff-d-b-weiss.jpg (2000x1313, 274K)

Kek

He'll save everyones ass on live television.

>Komurasaki and Hiyori were twins, one good, one evil
>Komurasaki was the good twin

Attached: [megitsune intensifies].jpg (1130x638, 510K)

These assholes permanently ruined subversion and all good writers are going to hate them for it. Now we have to use "correct subversion" or some shit.

I really like him. definitely my 5th favorite SH after the original trio and then Sanji.

I would love pre-ts robin to facesit and fuck me at the same time. What a shame she couldn't clone herself back then.

She could peg you pre-ts, her second body just wouldn't be there.

Ussop

My apologies, sir.
>Tips fedora.

Adult Trio is best trio and I'm glad that Brook got the shining moment he desperately needed, but now Franky is the one who needs one.

I think it's the other way around. The Punk Hazard obsession was out of character. And fucking annoying, incidentally.

Why does Japan hate Wano?

Aren't they simply the same person? With oda's facedrawing i can't tell anymore what the hell is happening with them.

dozens of nips were complaining about Nami&Co action on 5ch, claiming it makes no sense with previous characterization. I wonder if some of them send Oda a SBS. Although I doubt he would answer.

Nobody cares about Franky. Oda made him 2big on purpose so he would have an excuse to sideline him.

I'll still find Cora's eye suspicious and you can't stop me.

Attached: 1557735315340.jpg (1280x720, 611K)

>three hands down and the original tanned body facesiting me

Attached: descarga.jpg (284x177, 11K)

Nami trusts women.

Attached: 013.png (760x1200, 1.45M)

Probably my only problem with if Hiyori and Komurasaki were the same is that why Hiyori would go out of her way to play people for all their worth. Doesn't seem like something the Hiyori we know so far would do. What will the "act" benifet?

They are, but user is postulating that they aren't and the Komurasaki we saw killed was a body double.

He's literally hoping that Hiyori isn't a manipulative slut. My counter is that if you wanna trust Hiyori trust her, she only fucked over bad guys. But so far I see her gaming the fuck out of Zoro, not with sex appeal, because Zoro is better than that, but with the dramatic circumstances of Ebisu Town and Yasu

>after zoro learns what sanji did
It wasn't the same as the Usopp thing. It was closer to what Robin did. Zoro won't care, as long as it's all sorted now.

Most of the complaints I saw were that it wasn't exciting. Oda hasn't been trying to write in an exciting way until 942, and that brief glimpse of Onigashima style chapters from 921-925. More interested in their opinion on the finished arc, it's been hardcore buildup until now.

Well, it doesn't help that Wano is framed literally as a play with Komurasaki playing sitar as the curtain rises and falls.

There's a lot to be gained from Wano, is the thing

Attached: a9a.gif (379x387, 71K)

>The Punk Hazard obsession was out of character.
Uh? We never saw kids in real distress before PH. Also there's pre-timeskip instance hinting a soft spot for kids.

Attached: 0267-002.jpg (1066x1600, 344K)

The Jump page already revealed that they're the same person.

Not enough Hawkins.

Reminder she'd be REALLY good at facesitting. She could pin down your arms and legs with her extra hands, and choke you with her ass into an inch of your life, especially if she was trying to interrogate you in her assassin days.

Their only resemblance is that they look almost identical and that they're both daughters of samurai. Other than that, totally different personalities and I bet Hiyori's hair is a tad dark shaded.

Attached: donslap.png (332x336, 238K)

Source needed.

Yeah, she cares about them, but she's not overly protective or anything.

Attached: Nami.jpg (762x1200, 193K)

So your ideal art style is one with absolutely NO consistency. Say what you will about the samefacing, but at least I can tell all of One Piece's faces are from the same artist, plus the ones you picked aren't even all that similar. Maybe you think they look the same because you lack an eye for subtle differences and you need your characters to look like a lineup of Nicktoons to tell them apart, and when your art is less subtle than One Piece, you got problems.

Attached: 14c[1].png (1850x1300, 1021K)

>original tanned body
Way to ruin it.

That's definitely been in my mind. I winder what's the meaning why it's set up like that. Other than the Kabuki theme.

When he learns about Sanji fought Luffy and he did not ask for apologize, but Luffy still allowed him to come back with the crew.

Not taking any chances yet.

Any devil fruit you're surprised you haven't seen yet? I expected a hone-hone no mi that produces bones of all kinds. I actually kinda expect Ryokugyu to have an awakened version of this to give him a bull theme.

What's so funny?!

A wood logia.

:]

Figured it was odd that artificial DF are named Smile. So what's likely? Users who eat it force certain people to smile only?

A water logia.

>he doesn't know

Attached: cutelesbos.jpg (258x192, 12K)

She literally saved him from getting killed by Arlong by doing that, and left him a good sum of money while doing so. So caring about his safety. Another instance of her caring a bout a kid safety pre-ts Punk Hazard is just a logical step, she wasn't overdoing, she was just protective and had legit reasons to be. They were kidnapped and drugged up, and begged her to help them. If she was obessed she wouldn't have left her enemy (the marine) take care of them.
You don't even need the PH arc to see that her letting Toko alone in the flower capital is OOC

Nami even trusted Robin despite the fact that she had just "killed" Igaram

Attached: 016.jpg (780x1200, 218K)

At the end Pudding and Robin were booth good guys, dyke radar never fail

For me, it's Luffy

Attached: 1547767012481.jpg (758x644, 64K)

Yeah, she saved him and clearly cared, but my entire point was she still hit him and left him there alone, with no way of knowing he wouldn't try attack Arlong again, i.e., no guarantee of his safety.

Zorojuro

Attached: He's actually sleeping.png (808x493, 886K)

Almost looks like he's awake.

I miss old One Piece. When the spikes went through Nami's foot, that speech was epic.

If Nami ever gets hurt again I will literally assassinate famous mangaka Eiichiro Oda

>dyke

yeah but this had no consequences in-story, and the next time we see that kid he was with Nojiko. maybe Nami knew her sister was near. While dropping Toko off almost got her killed by an assassin.

>not enjoying your favourites beaten, sweaty and bloody
Shittaste

>not wanting your waifu to get beaten hard
pleb
this

I hate Nami

>When the spikes went through Nami's foot,

Attached: shutterstock_8864028fg.jpg (780x624, 93K)

>O D En
>O my rubber nen

Attached: 1527008336940.png (1280x1655, 70K)

Good Morning

Attached: Hunger.png (1280x1229, 411K)

Good Morning

Attached: One Happy Family part 3.png (457x365, 130K)

All I see are good friends. Even when they left Alabasta Nami was more upset about leaving the money behind.

It's just her way to cope with leaving her lover

>I can't forgive you Sanji for hitting Luffy, maybe I don't have trust to any of my crewmates because I need to start acting out of character in order to justified Oda lazy writing but do you honestly think that we are playing being pirates? That's our adventures are some kind of a fucking child comics? get ready
*unleash katana
*ittoryou lai
>heh.... nothing personal cook

Attached: swordsmans rise up.png (280x160, 60K)

Has One Piece leaned on the fourth wall before? The obvious takeaway is that "Komurasaki is a good manipulator", since she both opens the curtains and wears a Kitsune mask.

>no hiyori's second hand visible
>the kimono is covering zoro's crotch

She fapped him next to a girl

Welcome back

Attached: 1441151474727.jpg (500x500, 215K)

Kek.

We sure we want the identical twin twist with Komurasaki?

That shit always ends poorly. Just once I'd like identical twins who are both credit to team and don't have a secretly evil triplet or something.

Attached: Sister Iris.png (286x366, 28K)

Don't just asume things, she could also be groping his buttocks.

Or they could be holding hands

Attached: Hiyori nervous.png (242x228, 53K)

This is fucking retarded, It’s an entirely different scenario having a bunch of children in an abandoned facility begging you to take them to their parents. From helping escape a child from the shogun, and it’s definitely safer to keep her away from them since they are wanted people in Wano, it was way more likely for Nami to believe Orochi would go after Robin, Brook and herself instead of a random toko. Specially after landing a thunder on him.

Usopp or Brooke

Toko probably asked to be dropped off there.

Wasn’t she named as komurasaki on that Wano map? After Hiyori met Zoro the map showed her icon under the name Komurasaki. I really hoped they were not the same girl (since I always felt Komuradaki was taller) but apparently they are.

that girl is a kamuro, and will be raised to be a courtesan. she already knows how things work

The other courtesans in Orochi’s party were also trying to protect Toko.

D-DESPITE BEING... 13 PERCENT... OF THE POPULATION!

Attached: Toko_Manga_Infobox.png (270x345, 49K)

STOP

Attached: 1556902441345.gif (500x354, 89K)

>and it’s definitely safer to keep her away from them since they are wanted people in Wano
So much safer that Toko would have been killed if it wasn't for Zoro luckily being there. Dropping her in the flower capital was retarded no matter how you slice it.
Those courtesans were sure helpful against Kamazou

Please stop defending OOC writing

Stop trying to make logical sense of it using the original definition. As adopted by the One Piece community, "jobbing" just means "losing a fight for any reason" and a "jobber" is just "a person who has lost at least one fight."

TOKO!!!!!!

Attached: zorohno.png (181x261, 76K)

Ebisu town people just embraced the fact that they are living in the clown world

Attached: 1549595454231.jpg (960x540, 61K)

How would toko be safer with wanted criminals that had just attacked the shogun and fucked his party than hidden by those that have taken care for her to this day, the courtesans all tried to save Toko, they just weren’t willing to strike the shogun and die for her.
I get that in the end it wasn’t safer, but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong to try to avoid Toko being related to their rebellion.

Is Toko the best character introduced in Wano?

Attached: C7A889CD-DFDE-473B-B90E-CDEA3C67B164.gif (241x307, 49K)

Yes

I pretty much had this with a dominatrix. It was incredible.

No. She's actually the worst. The only one who was as bad as her is now dead, a marked improvement.

She's the cutest and funniest, yes.
God I want to sleep with her. I wonder how much she costs.

Attached: Toko_Manga_Infobox.png (230x410, 113K)

yet toko got saved by one of those wanted criminals while the courtesans were proven to be useless fodders

Courtesans are pretty women so Nami thought they were trustworthy.

One entire yike

Attached: 939EC766-AC9E-4125-B2E8-B1BF0BE23533.png (740x680, 328K)

Nico "I'll do anything" Robin would support what Toko's doing.

Yes

Attached: QTs.png (251x283, 58K)

Tfw neither of those smiles are genuine

You are lacking an esential part of brain function, Nami doesn’t know the same thing every other character does and doesn’t know what we as readers know, user. Nami has no way of knowing it is safer for Toko to stay with them (wanted criminals) or if she could be hidden by those that protected her during the party (which they actually did happen, Hiyori or not Toko was saved by them and managed to escape the capital without the assassin catching them). She has no way of knowing the Shogun would go insane against Otoko instead of them. It’s not OOC at all, it just doesn’t fit your headcanon.

They love each other you worm

Attached: Hiyori and Toko reacts in disgust.png (369x187, 39K)

Nice head canon.

The entire country will be saved by those wanted criminals, that’s beside the point. Unlike in PH, Nami doesn’t know if it’s safer for the child to stay with her or somewhere else, because the enemy is entirely different and she knows that much.

Attached: 1550842423601.jpg (620x438, 105K)

Leave Hiyori to Nami.

Attached: Nami fixes a whore.jpg (860x1133, 241K)

I AM GONNA SAY IT

Attached: TOKO NO.png (1280x1170, 264K)

then Hackda forgot about how the hat was damaged before

O MY CLIMATACT

Attached: Shanks1.jpg (720x1032, 82K)

For me it's a tie between her and Queen.

A saved life and one underappreciated joke.

What is this fucking dog mask? What's so good about it?

Nami would make a good nurse.

Jump Forces and Burning Blood could’ve found a much better way to implement Sanji’s chivalry.
Instead of the hearts being totally useless, they should decrease the female characters’ focus meter to prevent them from using supers, or decrease their defense so that Sanji’s teammates could do extra damage. Then just make sure to include Sanji looking regretful in the victory screen. Totally in-character.

Pirate Warriors made Sanji do less damage to women but it hardly mattered since his special attack let him infinitely juggle anyone with ease

So wholesome

>She has no way of knowing the Shogun would go insane against Otoko instead of them
they were literally here when Orochi expressed his hatred of Toko, claiming that he would chew her to pieces. So it was fucking unsafe to entrust her to people who can't fight at all in his territory as seen by Toko getting killed by an assassin. Which contradict post-ts PH's characterization.
Orochi controls the flower capital, red light district is PART of the flower capital. It would be like dropping the children of PH somewhere in CC's laboratory.

You fanboys are getting tiresome, I like internal consistency and dislike characters acting OOC but I'm conscious the average reader isn't autistic enough to care and I won't force anyone to find it annoying as much as it does. Still, not a reason to say I'm lacking brain cells because I point Oda's inconsistency for plot sake.

Attached: 14.png (918x1300, 459K)

i doubt that Hiyori holes can be sewed, they are beyond saving

Attached: s.png (553x449, 188K)

Attached: sfty.png (371x510, 108K)

Are people just pretending to like Toko?

Well, her dick is really big after all. If you're nice to her she'll let you suck.

>pretending

Attached: toko.png (985x766, 31K)

Oda isn't perfect by any means, but this is not an inconsistency.

Sure.

Attached: 1555254611072.png (977x662, 38K)

Yep. She's basically a meme now.

>another hiatus week
Actually good. I don't want any more content from boring Wano.

Only those posting off-model memes of her.

Why would Zoropedos pretend to like little girls?

it is. All nips agree it was retarded and inconsistent. And I explained why it was inconsistent while you guys are unable to provid valid explanation.

>he really doesn't know

Attached: namigay.png (3065x6750, 3.95M)

only kineamonfag can defeat the deluded t/u/mblrshitters

I think we can cross Nami being kind to children after Wano going by the total lack of care for Toko's life

>even oda thinks gastino should be dead
CAESARBROS JOIN THE CARIBOU CRUISE HE STILL HAS A CHANCE TO BE THE CREW'S FIRST LOGIA

>there are at least 97 people in this thread that haven't drawn toko yet
Almost no one likes her.

It was already explained to you.

are you retarded?

I already debunked your low quality damage control
Oda is the only retard here

That wasn't me.

Isn't it interesting that Brook and Yasu have identical-looking afros?

Is it still break week?

Not really.

What will gear 5 be?

Feel free to post a fake spoiler.

I hope so, but unfortunately, I have been coming to these threads long enough to know that Yea Forums has terrible taste in characters, particularly when it comes to females

If you want to feel validated I also fell a little in love with Speed.

Attached: otoko.png (711x500, 39K)

Brainlet I'm not saying they're related if that's what your dumb ass thinks.

Attached: Toko.png (368x273, 4K)

Welcome to the dark side.

Attached: 1557074905094.png (176x218, 18K)

Ah, the king post of deluded nami head canon. Literally nothing in those panels even hints at a possibility.

Attached: toko..png (600x600, 14K)

Kalifa though non brainlets know it was just a gagon Kalifa's sexiness since Nami was neither blushing nor having hearts

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: 1c3fdd54f3db31c4bf6b32707b4db2f3.jpg (480x502, 95K)

Attached: One Piece - c909 (v90) - p164-165 [dig] [Viz] [aKraa] {HQu}-.jpg (4500x3375, 2.7M)

Attached: 1556596016768.jpg (639x457, 51K)

Man, One Piece used to have so much soul.
Why can't the art looks like this post-timeskip?

My autism is flaring up with the off-centering of that title card.

>rejoin
She was never part of the crew.

Attached: carrot sulong bait.png (500x550, 65K)

You are a retard if you think Brook's afro matching Yasu's in style means nothing.
Tonoyasu's epithet is named after his hair. “Yasu the Hedgehog.”
There are many afros in op, Brook is unique for 10 years and then yasus literally match him.
Ivankov and Kuromarimo are afro heads but they aren't hedgehog afros you brainlet.
Noticing that Brook's hair is identical to a daimyo's (and nothing else) after 10 years of publication is a huge detail, you are welcome.
Soul King Brook's afro isn’t normal

Attached: brook_in_skull_and_hair___op_by_leandrojvarini-d4bnsvw.png (900x881, 74K)

I really want Tonoyasu to be dead though.

you're autistic

Nami has always cared about children, she saved Toko from the shogun and then left her on a place that’s probably safer than her own company. And unlike in PH she knows they are overpowered in Wano, she’s not a retard. As you mentioned, the entire country is under the shogun’s domain, her captain has already been defeated which means it’s serious business, and she thinks Toko has better chances being hidden with people that understand the country and could avoid dangers better than the rebellion that’s being hunted by the shogun. She has no way of knowing the shogun would go that far for his revenge against Toko, but she knows they are being searched for relentlessly. It’s not OOC, it just doesn’t fit your headcanon.

Attached: Untitled.png (1168x664, 38K)

Attached: ZoTo.png (640x480, 21K)

>all these tokos

Attached: 1483641775039.jpg (425x467, 144K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: idiot nami.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: 1556171369296.png (202x288, 32K)

FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: NO.png (688x474, 285K)

Attached: mamaree.png (522x459, 129K)

There's no way she would think that letting people who can't even fight would do a better job at protecting Toko than them. They dropped the kid off because It was too bothersome to take care of her while they have the plan to follow (so pragmatism over helping kid in distress, opposite of Punk Hazard). Hence the OOCness because even Zoro cared more

Attached: zopro.png (873x904, 458K)

delet this

Brook is going to pretend to be Yasu's vengeful spirit and spook Orochi to death

kek, would love this

Attached: maletoko.jpg (3300x3300, 683K)

Good job user, you just created a cursed image.

This.

>even Zoro cared more

Zoro stopped caring about the plan. Plus they are heading to a dangerous location right before him. In that sense, it was no different from the banquet. When Nami and the others dropped Toko it was thought she'd be safe.

>When Nami and the others dropped Toko it was thought she'd be safe.
False, they were uncertain (and just noticed that only Robin and Brook seem to really care, lol this is even worse than I thought)

Attached: 08b.png (910x1300, 354K)

Can you blame them?
Toko a shit, Oda needs to focus back on Tama.

They talk about going to see her on the way there. What, you expect them to start panicking at every turn?

Nope. It Toko time fool.

Attached: Toko cute.png (327x432, 148K)

>just noticed that only Robin and Brook seem to really care
are you done with your autistic rant or not, my man

Attached: check.png (178x341, 31K)

Tama is already a crewmember so there's no need to split time on her when she's going to have enough later.

Not that I agree with the specific example, but I do agree that sacrificing your established rules and characters to move the plot forward is very amateurish, and whenever someone uses the excuse of "it's for the plot" you know the writer failed.

Anyone else not enjoying the whole Kozuki subplot? I already hate Oden and we've barely even seen him in flashback yet, and Momonosuke is just an annoying little shit.

Only until she got zoro killed.

I love it.

>Nami suggests checking on her

Fucking this.

yeah in Punk Hazard they made sure the kids are brought to Vegapunk, the guy who turns people into mindless killing weapons.

She mentions going back to check on her, she doesn’t have to repeat what Robin had just said for us to understand she’s uncertain of what they decided or worried about Toko. It’s not OOC.

t orochi

Nami only agreed to leave the kids after Tashigi pleaded to her. She's no different from Sanji.

Attached: a gentlemen.jpg (692x778, 68K)

I like Tama more than Toko too but it's not an excuse to OOC.
I expected them, and especially Nami to not drop a kid off in a unsafe place. Nami can be a cold bitch sometimes but she was still supposed to have a caring heart for the weak, which seem to not exist anymore in Wano. She's more concerned about relaxing in the batthouse than checking Toko's safety going by her expression.
Because she trusted Tashigi and we have an explanation for this. What's the explanation for Wano? She's weak to the eyes of pretty courtesans?

Shut the fuck up, if I wanted to read about Zoro's onahole, I'd just read Zoro/Sanji fanfics instead.

Attached: 1557157384291.png (342x421, 74K)

Toko a shit
Tama a cute

Attached: dango.jpg (191x303, 48K)

Luffy's wife

Wrong

Attached: 1555379145167.gif (333x333, 1.12M)

I agree, and I have since Punk Hazard. Of all the side characters to draw out for multiple arcs, why did it have to be Momo and Kinemon?

Sanji pre ts desu desu.

Oda's a hack

Kinemon was so trash and poorly received Oda scrapped his plans to make him a nakama, feels good.

>Toko's goal in life is to become a disease ridden prostitute
>Tama's is to become an enchanting kunoichi and adventure the world

I don't understand Tokofags.

I love her!!!

Attached: Yummy!.png (624x529, 334K)

Is this real? Was Kinemon originally intended to join the crew?

>Because she trusted Tashigi and we have an explanation for this. What's the explanation for Wano? She's weak to the eyes of pretty courtesans?
told you earlier Also, even if she doesn't know the courtesans, Toko surely does. The children in PH were skeptical about the marines (as they should be considering the marines role in their kidnapping) while that's not an issue here.
I don't think it's such a big deal.

No. He'd have no role in the crew and Zoro is already the swordsman.

>another tall, honorable, perverted swordsman with a DF more suited to utility than direct combat

I really doubt Oda ever considered making Kinemon a SH.

Learning that Toko's behaviour isn't really her severely docked her appeal. She's now just a character defined by being a victim. Tama is much better since there's more to her.

No, it's just shitposters that keep suggesting it. He has a wife, and a lord to serve under and he has no interest in sailing or he would have done it with Oden.

I thought the exact opposite. This news gives her a chance at redemption once she's cured.

Why are there so many perverts in One Piece?

... and why are they all men?

what did she mean by this?

Attached: kalifa.png (809x825, 857K)

it will be her time soon. once Big Mom reaches the prison

Based oda mocking sjws before they were a thing

I honestly forgot about Tama

Because Oda is unapologetically perverted, it would be hard to imagine any place outside Japan where a popular author constantly brings attention to his perverseness in a Franky-like fashion.

Cabin Girl is meant to be a background role after all.

imagine Tama leading an army of smile users into the final battle, PLEASE ODA MAKE IT HAPPEN

Attached: tamspe.png (352x474, 177K)

Losing Speed was truly the greatest tragedy of our generation

>mind manipulation
Not a very heroic power, uh

but SMILE users are useless fodders

What did she mean by this?

>Also Luffy feeling her up

Attached: Luffy riding Speed.png (895x504, 280K)

Why should she settle for useless SMILEniggers, when she could just tame actual zoans instead?
Its clear zoans have an "animal spirit" that merge with their user, just like SMILEs do. Funkfreed, the dog cannon, predator zoans becoming more aggressive, etc are all proof of that. There's zero reason to think the kibi-dango wouldn't work on them.

>she could just tame actual zoans instead
we don't know

Do you really think she would be unable to tame Funkfreed?

smiles are funny, zoans are boring.

Attached: dobon.png (576x372, 202K)

>Come into thread expecting new chapter with Zoro lashing out and doing something reckless
>Instead oda goes on break after break

Attached: WhenRedShitStopsYourPirateGenocide.png (292x368, 308K)

Do you think people in One Piece have religions
Like I know Bart has a bible but do you think there’s a pirate heaven

he is the best example, even they were able to cut him with haki, it did not matter

>
Why do Zoro and Luffy get so much unwanted pussy and qt lolis this arc?

Take a Toko for your troubles.

Attached: 1555198799179.png (944x695, 13K)

What the actual fuck are you babbling about?

I miss when Luffy wasn't such a good guy who had to interfere in every country's business like he said himself in Arlong Park and Alabasta.

They're the stars.

Attached: Luffy Zoro Kaido.jpg (1399x2048, 801K)

He doesn't, he just happens to promise to help people that end up being to influential.

Luffy's main priority is beating Kaido so that he's one step closer to being Pirate King. He has never once mentioned the plight of the Wano people for why he fights.

where's my edit

Attached: e.png (115x105, 11K)

And he brought food to a town because? Skypeia Luffy would have said "this country's affair is not my business"

ODA, DON'T HURT SANJI ANYMORE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1555362862721.png (2205x1415, 345K)

He mainly did it for Tama

But Sanji is a piece of shit.

Attached: 910 (3).png (900x1300, 408K)

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=mzEKfFAbvNQ

Making fun of inferior races, as she shoud

carrot sucks

That's why he's the best. He's just that heterosexual.

Rayleigh clearly imparted important geopolitical lessons to Luffy, not to mention injustice has always triggered Luffy on some level

youtube.com/watch?v=N_32pGdsvWw
superior song and antagonist

Because it reminded him of gao.

How is he hurting him?

By keeping him closeted. I don't know why Oda reversed his decision to have Sanji embrace himself on Kamabakka.

Fuck off zorotard

user doesn’t understand theory of mind, to him, what’s obvious for us should be obvious to Nami, even if in-world it made sense to be unsure about which choice is the safest for Toko.

eh? where am I?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (960x720, 64K)

I'm a Brookfag. But Sanji is clearly overcompensating and just pretending he's straight. Otherwise he wouldn't have crossdressed in the first place.

>hxh threads have no one posting in them
>entirety of hxh discussion has to take place in op threads
parasites, there are bacteria in an ocean that exists purely to be eaten by shrimp that then get eaten by whales and later shat out who have more dignity than people who enjoy hxh

its a hip hop term

1.Alvida
2.Bonney
3.Sharley
4.Monet
5.Robin
6.No clue
7.Baby 5
8.Nami
9.No clue
10.Rebecca
11.Tashigi
12.Viola
13.Perona
14.Vivi
15.Miss Wednesday
16.Cindry
17.No clue
18.Makino
19.No clue
20.No clue
21.Iva
22.No clue
23.Camie
24.Shirahoshi
25.That blonde chick from Skypeia
26.Otohime
27.Usopp's cocksleave
28.Porche

What's safer for you :
1)Having the kid that the shogun wants dead with people who can fight
2)Having the kid that the shogun wants dead with people who cannot fight

He canonically almost died on Fishman Island from looking at mermaids. I'm a Zorochad, but c'mon... at least stick to things that are true.

9.Hina and 17.Kalifa

Yeah, that seemed like Oda's way to cement him as straight after what occurred in Tranny Land.

20 it's a trap, it's Cavendish

Thanks, mates.

Yeah, and normal people don't act like that. It's exactly what I mean by overcompensating.
"Hahaha see guys?? I almost died and gave up on my dreams because I saw a pretty woman!!! I'm totally not a dirty homo XDDD"

Rent free

We know for a fact that he's closeted homosexual and a transgender and this is just him trying to overcompensate.

WHERE IS HE!

Attached: MISSING APOO.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Whatever the final mystery in that show was, Zoro would just cut it.

You don't understand what that means at all.

Unironically better designs than the Beasts Pirates

Attached: generalzombies.jpg (1301x612, 271K)

Did you miss the chapter where he brings him food?

I'm more wondering what happened to Killer.

Apoo shows up and gets one shot by luffy and doesn't show up again

He's in King's prison. Zoro will meet him after he gets thrown in there, by being BTFO by Kaido when he makes a ruckus in the next few chapters.

Haki airslash

Back when Oda was able to strike the perfect balance between silly and edgy. Nowadays, there's no middle ground. Something is either super silly like the Smile users, or edgy to the point of ridiculousness like King.

why doesnt it count?

Attached: namo vs cracker.jpg (858x1229, 480K)

ya i know, i'm just surprised to see said term in these threads

1. Alvida
2. Bonney
3. Shyarly
4. Monet
5. Robin
6. Hancock
7. Baby 5
8. Nami
9. Hina
10. Rebecca
11. Tashigi
12. Viola
13. Perona
14. Vivi
15. Shakky
16. Cindry
17. Kalifa
18. Makino
19. Nojiko
20. Cabbage
21. Ivankov
22. Marguerite
23. Camie
24. Shirahoshi
25. Conis
26. Otohime
27. Kaya
28. Porche
I believe that's everyone

Post-Wano Toko is going to behave in the exact same way aside of not laughing when someone dies. Most of the time she's genuine. Mark my words.

God, I wish that were me.

If you read the interview between Usopp's and Zoro's VAs, Zoro being the final villain is actually a common joke among the the anime team.

Then they're going to meet Hyou's number two, and Carrot, Toko and Hiyori will lead amnesiac Katakuri to break him out.

Kek. Where do I find that interview?

Don't mind me, just had to make sure at least 1 Robin is posted.

Attached: aa3d1a950507f240a29173126907a48a6119788c_hq.jpg (720x712, 59K)

onepiecepodcast.com/2016/07/26/one-piece-film-gold-straw-hats-interview-part-4-kazuya-nakai/

All of these Usopp VA's interviews are kinda fun if you're interested in behind the scenes.

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Thanks a lot, this sounds like fun.

Attached: 1419401221526.jpg (600x600, 77K)

bless u

Attached: the purest smile.png (848x480, 512K)