m.youtube.com/watch?v=RnOm86KLMng&time_continue=5
youtube.com/watch?v=plDOEukZl6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: asta-smug.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Why shouldn’t they cry?

manlet chad

>Why do shounen heroes cry so much?
So we can laugh at them

Attached: 15563098594.jpg (1000x483, 395K)

Maybe one of the reasons is that they live with their lives on the line constantly. They live in their present with all kinds of different strong emotions daily. Basically our lives are extremely dull in comparison and will rarely bring such emotional rollercoasters.

C H A D
H
A
D

Most adolescents in anime cry. Shonen just has more of them. As they should.

Attached: 1509181931627.png (645x729, 80K)

Ugly as fuck as well

Attached: E47A6DF0-AE68-4129-BC43-DCD7B32A4A4D.jpg (1077x1300, 327K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: large.png (750x423, 347K)

Has Jotaro ever cried?

Attached: Unit_Jotaro_Kujo【Part_4】.png (720x800, 201K)

The current MC of HxH has not cried even ONCE in the entire series.

Attached: 1536739999225.png (1000x1025, 904K)

>current
The series needs to be ongoing to have a current anything, user.

>Has only cried tears of joy
Your king

Attached: 1540135052071.jpg (1362x768, 134K)

Attached: D92E50F1-419F-41E7-BB0C-7C31B0CCAA35.jpg (550x761, 309K)

only the shit ones

most of the ones and have never

>muh family
cried like a bitch when his red eyed freaks all got taken from him

>cried like a bitch
Post the panel or page where he cries. I'll give you as much time as you need, it doesn't exist.

Attached: based.jpg (258x350, 42K)

You shouldn't really put those characters in the same image.
Deku is a weak pussy that randomly cries for no reason. Meanwhile with Conan-kun, you can already tell how cherry-picked that image is, since he isn't even fully crying. You couldn't even find a picture of him fully crying despite there being more episodes of Detective Conan than any of the other shows.

How many times did gon cry? Not so much, so stop being a heartless faggot op.

Because Kinnikuman and Kenshiro cried and every battle shounen after those ripped them off.

Based OP calling out shounenfaggots

Because they are no little bitch afraid to show their emotions. Or to have them to begin with because they dare to care about things.

real question is why do these cheesy ass scenes still make me cry

Attached: mirai-nikki-0202.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Jonathan cried when Danny died, when his father died, and when he thought Dio died for good.

Attached: 4E545622-80F7-4292-915F-B448BAF11E70.png (240x240, 139K)

It was manly tear user

Then what about when Joseph cried when Caesar died?

Basically this

Also, OP is a cryanon faggot who can't stand others to show their emotions.

Like always with anime, because one series pulled it off well and so every series in the genre after that has to try and copy it, but fails miserably.

Attached: Kenshiro_Crying.jpg (639x595, 116K)

crying is a result of being overwhelming emotions, notably sadness, anger, joy. Either the characters have no grip on their emotions or are in very emotional circumstances (and yes, that's mostly a matter of perspective).

Attached: 1556083383486.jpg (1000x562, 134K)

Nothing around about crying.

Attached: satou glare.png (1280x720, 337K)

Name one (1) shonen mc better than Gintoki.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2013-02-12-16h31m50s122.png (1440x1080, 1.4M)

He lost his rival/friend/brother. Also, anyone would cry for the lost of someone that was quite close to them

Deku

This is a huge problem for a mans mental health in the west.
But obviously, its more profitable to ignore it and at worse further paint it as a negative trait

It hurts to see passionate people when you have nothing to care about.

Weak.

Truly a man of taste,critical thinking and antropoligical knowledge.

Bless you user.

Kurapika (the MC in HxH is sometimes Gon, sometimes Kurapika)

CHADSTA

>Why do shounen heroes cry so much?

because bad shit happens. shit sucks when it does... enough to make you cry.

Did you lost your lacrimal glands in the war ?

HxH, the others are generic shit.

Attached: 1487088222313.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

They are called shounen babies for a reason.

Most Jojos cry.

Attached: 253374D0-1351-468B-B52B-F59DA602C66F.jpg (502x800, 90K)

Kintoki

Attached: Sakata_kintoki.jpg (1162x1201, 148K)

deku is the only bitch that cry for no reason, everysingle one of them are crying because they lost someone

Crying is for faggots

Or a boat.

based

Attached: 1547785428610.png (594x306, 172K)

>this is actually how m*les think

>>Why do shounen heroes cry so much?
>HxH, the others are generic shit.

Attached: 1529502972171.jpg (499x442, 86K)

Let him believe it made sense, most HxH are overcompensaying ESL retards.

You sure epically owned me tranny!

cope

Attached: HxH vs shonenshit.jpg (3288x2021, 1.73M)

>overcompensaying

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

>overcompensaying
I'd poke fun at you but I like this neologism

Not based mob from Mob psycho

Attached: haha.png (500x360, 263K)

only extreme rage

Attached: dcv98cz-67b61519-7add-45c9-96d0-72256600bee5.png (640x940, 303K)

Not him, but HxH isn't a seinen just because it has some gore. Gore at around that level was common place for a lot of shounen in the 80s and 90s. There's also plenty of seinen today that has absolutely no gore at all.

>t-t'was just a joke I swear

Attached: raffin.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Heroes from old epic tales like Acchiles or Roland cried all the time

Attached: seiya-tears.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>look, mom, my comic book got badly drawn gore, that means it's mature

Gore alone does not make it seinen, correct.

Attached: HxH vs shonenshit (2).jpg (1887x964, 570K)

This is what I came here for.
They all tried to make em more manly by crying like they did with kenshiro.
All of them fail to do it right

MY BOY CHAINSAW MAN NEVER CRIES

>I don't know what Hegel wrote about but I sure can mention him

The two schools of Shounen which invented basically every rtrope in existence are DBZ and Hokuto no Ken.

The crying trope came from Hokuto

Although Ken only did it like a few times really, mostly when he had to kill his own brothers, or when some tragic loss of life occurred.

Attached: 106.jpg (380x401, 49K)

whatever let's you sleep at night, though I'd assume a (you) is your preferred remedy

he was a little teary after swallowing and regurgitating Himeno's vomit

Attached: 1529708678521.png (1020x758, 811K)

1.Catharsis
2.Lot of niggas just aren't adults
3.A man who's willing to go through the things those MCs do have strong emotions and are easily swayed by them
4.Is a man not allowed to have emotions? To cry when his heart breaks. To weep from happiness? To sob like a child when the head game is ridiculous? I say to you yes.
We have emotions and feelings and we should be allowed to not only express them but express them correctly and learn to fully control them.

Also, lot of those tears are fake as fuck and drummed up for emotion points.

Kek, what a fucking loser

I would bet my left nut that Togashi has barely read the work of even one of the guys he just name dropped there. Honestly he probably hasn't even read a single one cover to cover.

Can't take him seriously with the granny voice and doing what Gohan already did.

Literaly cried last chapter.

Attached: file.png (906x1300, 607K)

>forgetting shitren

>namedropping like a fucking tryhard
lol

oh and bow ya shits

Attached: 591Ichigo_profile.png (250x250, 102K)

Ichigo is a mega chad but cried often user don't pretend otherwise.

>bow

Attached: 3187.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>Eren
>Hero
Maybe if you've only watched the anime.

Nothing wrong with crying once in a while

Attached: adgqeZ0[1].png (1000x1016, 994K)

>serie A, la liga, kant, hegel
What did Togashi mean by this?

Attached: 1549609272620.png (506x508, 282K)

Holy heck. Picked up.

MESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

seinen just refers to which magazine its marketed towards, not the actual content. Being seinen doesnt mean mature, it just means it aimed at older people.

based

A man of taste.

>what Gohan already did.
???

Just eyes watering isn't crying

If you know the context of that scene, the name dropping was actually good writing. Not because it made the story look smart, like that user is implying, but because it was a short but effective way of establishing the kind of character the guy speaking is i.e. that he's a narcissistic pseud.

That he likes Hispanics

What about HxH makes it's fans so retarded?

Tick tock, clovercuck.

Attached: 32.png (1280x1440, 1.79M)

I often find that people who namedrop a bunch of writers and philosophers usually just read the first paragraph about them on wikipedia.
This also brings up an excellent question: is HxH the ultimate series for psuedo-intellectuals, or has it been surpassed by Rick and Morty?

The guy did swallow a cake's puke

>a few people dying and blood makes manga seinen
lmao

Attached: 1529060832938.png (1600x1131, 466K)

>Ichigo is a mega chad
Someone who floats through life only reacting to things that happen rather than actually having a long-term goal can never be a chad, no matter how cool he can look sometimes or how many big titted mom-gfs he gets.

I wish BnHA was just about Shiggy at this point.

Seething.

Why do shounenfags feel the need to prove that their young adult novel-tier writing is superior to everyone else's?

>cartoon violence with no body horror, organs, intestines or anything resembling actual gore

Wow, hardcore.

Attached: hxh.png (756x880, 387K)

I don't. I just enjoy mine.

Its fun to be part of a team and have a clear enemy and a clear group of supporters.
See also console wars on Yea Forums.

Drawn this badly it doesn't pass as gore. At least HiroAka got choped off fingers from a guy who actually knows how to draw hands.

>or anything resembling actual gore
like your pic?

I don't think emulating Yea Forums is a good thing user.

>choped

Attached: 1436290069955.jpg (923x599, 513K)

Alright, time to give BC a shot.

Was this drawn by a 12 year old?

It was a manly tear so it doesn’t count

I take it that you agree with me on everything else

Why is this awful series the best shit currently being published in the WSJ?

>I don't think emulating Yea Forums is a good thing user.
There is a reason console wars are such a big thing on Yea Forums and for the same reason these shonen wars will continue.

Why did you even entertain OP's autistic tirade my fellow Hunterchad ? There would be nothing wrong with Kurapika crying over the loss of what was his entire world at the time and i think it's pretty safe to assume that he probably spent sleepless nights crying over that.

Attached: 1556192820866.png (640x480, 249K)

It's a good way to visually show internal conflict

>the best shit currently being published in the WSJ
Not even close

Attached: 220px-Actageshonenjump.jpg (220x345, 26K)

Homosexualism?

Attached: Chainsawman_518574_6845126.jpg (1200x1751, 773K)

Its fun
Its fun to call each other "Hunterchad" and "dab on the plebs" and just do this kind of silly posting

Attached: notitle.png (368x302, 103K)

Of course, but the time has not come yet. I expect that the page where we finally see Kurapika cry will be a mind-blowingly poignant scene. Pic related alone gave me shivers.

Attached: Empathy.jpg (900x1300, 442K)

based

Goku doesn't cry.

Attached: 1453272900799.jpg (735x541, 35K)

He's no hero. He's Goku.

That baby is Hisoka.

Modern shonen heroes cry a lot. We were not fucking crybabies back in my days.

>I-I was only pretending to be a retarded
Nice one you sneaky little faggot

Attached: E6768A9E-5F7A-4B31-A754-E831473A0028.jpg (768x768, 45K)

Based Phinsbro

What if Leorio or Gon out of the sudden, gives Kurapika a hug. How would Kurapika react?

I bet your dad hit you a lot

who's the guy on the bottom left corner?

He's actually super nice. I just learned some of my values I still hold today with though shonen heroes, not your small emo teenagers.

Goku is a sociopath. Dude was going to let Freeza live after he killed Krillin and as far as Goku knew he was dead for good this time. All for the sake of his fight boner.

>who's the guy on the bottom left corner?

Attached: DBcUalFUIAA8IKH.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Media for children
Sentimental factor
Crying and generally being an overly emotional bitch about everything is a sign of children and women. Men aren't afraid to cry, they do not cry so freely and easily and thus don't cheapen moments that warrant the display of intense emotions.

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

To be fair, it’s a shadowy close up.

The feminization and infantilization of men are bigger issues than whatever you're talking about. And sorry, nothing dries up vagina faster than a blubbering manbabby.

Mob never cries.

Best MC

who?

>gon is a shonen protagonist
Since fucking when is HxH a shonen retard?

>m-muh gore!
poor showing fellow hunterchad, you should've made an image which highlights the deep philosophical themes portrayed by Togashi

Absolutely based.

Attached: Asta carrying Noelle.png (474x784, 305K)

Enjoy being an emotionless sociopath.

Since it was published in Jump?

What magazine is it in?

I'd say "since it was published in Weekly Shonen Jump." But HxH is sure as hell not weekly, so who am I to say it's shonen either

Rent free shonenfags

Attached: Brainlet killer.png (3352x1296, 2.29M)

Adult goku never shed tears actually

Is there any other protag that goes 360 degree alignment change like gon in Chimera arc?
Seriously, it really hit me.
How gon was an all cheerful and innocent kid to go so mad that he threatened a innocent bystander.

kino

Attached: Gon Freecss morality.jpg (960x768, 217K)

How does that make it a non shonen?

HxH is my favorite manga you fucking idiot. Shonen/seinen have nothing to do with content or quality, just the demographic of the magazine it's published in. There are plenty of shonen masterpieces, like HxH and Devilman, and plenty of seinen turds.

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

>wall of text

Attached: HVNBWD5.gif (252x198, 976K)

see
This. There's nothing wrong about expressing your emotions. OP and people like him care too much about what other people think. Imagine being so insecure about your masculinity that you bottle up your feelings to the point of becoming an emotionally stunted passive-aggressive man-baby (which is what usually happens when people do this IRL).

There also seems to be this general view on the internet that apathy is good and getting mad, showing emotions, or actually caring about something means that you "lost" somehow, which is reminiscent of tweens and teenagers trying to show off how "cool" they are by pretending not to give a fuck about anything. In reality though emotions are an integral part of being human and being able to express them in a healthy way is a sign of immaturity.

TLDR: Bottling up your emotions and trying to pretend you're too cool to care about things is the behavoir of an insecure man-babby chuuni.

Attached: Jacuzzi-robbing-the-mafia.jpg (500x531, 22K)

How is Devilman shounen when it has such strong violence and more mature themes?

>Devilman
>masterpiece

Attached: 1557974018224.png (374x289, 150K)

>Enjoy being statistically the most successful of people and irresistible to women.
Enjoy dying lonely failure, pawn.

*and not being able to express them in a healthy way

Ok so i finished the anime but i havent read the manga(dont even know which chapter i should read), but does chimera ant have consequencies on gon personality or does he just go back to being the happy go lucky kid he was before?

He does and that's a good thing

Attached: 7633422.png (529x478, 115K)

>t. raised by single mother
Did any of you have a father or any male role model worth a damn? Are you so used to being a bitch that you can't comprehend not being one?

Goku is based and does whatever he wants.

author crying about their life.

Women don’t like sociopaths.

This is true mental illness on display.

Underrated post

They're literally children characters made to be sympathetic to children.

Gon in the manga is now a lot more introspective and made self deprecating comment about not having the qualities of a good son, it shows that he's recognising his flaws and has lost confidence, but tries to cover it up with jokes

Attached: gon depression.png (595x898, 352K)

you seem to have confused maintaining control over your emotions vs having no emotions. That or you've been reduced to trying to impress anonymous strangers on the internet. In either case, I pity you.

>I don't have an argument so I'm just going to attack you personally.

Attached: ad hominem.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

They love them.

Attached: 63e.gif (480x270, 3.64M)

So most of you can self insert easily.

Says who? The reason Ted Bundy has that much body count was because women loved him so much. Even after he got caught people women were sending him love letters.

2/10 for making me reply.

Good women don't.

i finished 2011 hxh, should i watch 1999 hxh or the manga?

/thread/

Attached: 1543302819620.jpg (250x245, 17K)

Because the genre is plagued by bad writing and stories that are comically drawn out for financial interests.
>H-How am I supposed to kill off a character or write any impactful events when that means I have to move the story forward and change something about the manga's creation?
>It'll be much easier to do another beach episode and keep the character dynamics and locations the same!

Attached: 1512682161594.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Because Tabata knows originality can only get you so far before delving into the derivative. Now he's the only one writing actual teamwork in the magazine.

Asta, unironically. It's so fucked that a 15 year old boy can have a better perspective of life than a preachy late twenties alcoholic fag who fucks hobos regularly.

>And sorry, nothing dries up vagina faster than a blubbering manbabby.
Dude, you’re fucker that contributes to the problems you stand against as you how to pussy.

*bow

>when hxh fan faggotry is so intense they start infighting
Top cuck

Attached: 91532EB9-64D4-46CB-85AF-42FCFCD77D21.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Good women don’t exist.

Attached: 9FC38DB5-25CB-4241-8F76-D7AE74F21548.jpg (750x959, 581K)

They are fucking kids, man. It's amazing they even live.

>Good
>3D Women

Attached: 1550701104610.jpg (500x702, 131K)

>Conan
That was the one and only time Conan ever shed a tear on screen, and only because he thought the love of his life was dead. He's too tough to cry for just any old reason, so it's wrong to group him in with those other kids.

Do we blame fist of the north star for starting this trend?

>why cry when you can use that time to train

Attached: Dcls8CAVwAAr1y4.jpg (969x720, 75K)

Wow what a roundabout way to say “im a gigantic pussy”

Wrong. Women don't like sociopaths. They like the fantasy of sociopaths that they can change or "fix" by making them fall in love with them.

Also the main reason for Ted Bundy's body count is that he was good at acting like a charming man who wasn't a sociopath. The reason why women sent him letters afterwards was the above reason though (i.e. they thought they could make him love them back).

see

Attached: ad-hominem-name-calling.jpg (400x505, 61K)

Muh toxic masculinity

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RnOm86KLMng&time_continue=5

Women don't like sociopaths straightforwardly. They like men who know how to hit all the right buttons, which just happens to be sociopaths.

Why is the only time Midoriya doesn't cry is when he's literally ripping himself to shreds?

Attached: 1550099304642.png (881x664, 320K)

Because he's do-M.

Because Japan hasn't culturally surrendered to this childish idea that males should never cry

Usually because the typical events of an average shonen anime are pretty fucked up

because they aren't supposed to be relatable as a human and instead be a power fantasy to escape reality, more or less.

>This is a huge problem for a mans mental health in the west.
If you say so my guy. I think it's just your problem that you feel the need to cry over everything when crying solves nothing

>gon
>luffy
>naruto
emotional hotheads

>deku
crybaby wimp

thats just how theyre written to be

O
MY
RUBBER
NEN

Even a devil may cry when he loses someone he loves.

Yeah, so?

For Gon, it is acceptable, since he's actually about 11 years old. Everyone else in the pic is 15+.

Naruto is 12. Luffy is 19 in that scene, I’ll give you that, but he’s an emotional guy all around. And he really doesn’t like having to fight his friends.

Eren I guess?
maybe not alignment though, since he was always a fucking psycho

>Eren I guess?
Eren didn't change, he is just doing what's necessary for his child, so that the kid can be free. We already know that this is his primary motivation because he is telling his kid "You are free now" on the very last panel of the manga.

escapism because men can't cry in real life

Attached: rip.png (2880x1800, 3.27M)

That is the definition of a chad.

Attached: 788F2141-FD50-4E67-B8FE-E621A1ED603D.jpg (336x215, 23K)

This is so sad...can we get at least 5 replies?

BASED. WAN PISS MANKIDS BTFO

Wan piss kids seething

What a pussy.

>seriously believing culture of cutting your belly upon rather than live in shame believes in free display of emotion

Correct.

im still amazed at how much i like asta

Attached: chadsta.png (1076x719, 1.3M)

This has got to be the ugliest anime protagonist of all time.

He's cute though.

>Putting after puke feelings in the same boat as a pussy cry
I think I spotted an underage faggot

They're probably going through a lot of tough shit. Also, they do it in place of the repressed, insecure male teenagers who are watching this stuff.

That's literally the opposite of escapism.

Gon cries 4 times, I believe. Not egregiously, and only used at times when it would be odd for him not to cry.

Attached: 1533219167100.jpg (350x328, 38K)

Based as fuck and Astapilled.

top kek

HxH is the world's single greatest piece of art.

Attached: 1531610031734.jpg (850x638, 106K)

>360 degree alignment change
Gon never fucking change, he always was a fucking broken mess of a man

>360
how do people still not get that 360 degrees puts you back in the same place!?!?!?

They’re just little bitches that cry too much.

We get it, nobody ever loved you.

Fuck you.

Bait

Because crying is a natural human emotion?

because it's published in shounen jump. Content and themes doesn't matter

based on what?

Why the guy on the let is castrated?

If you were properly loved, you wouldn't be such a bitch.

crypto-josei > crypto-seinen

Attached: 1545105117885.png (376x479, 71K)

men cry when all that pent up anger and rage burst out. it gives them retard-levels of strength and determination not only shown in shounen manga but in real life as well

Probably because they are targeting teenagers.
I just started watching bleach for the nostalgia from seeing it on cartoon network as a teenager and not knowing wtf it was. The constant emo sob stories are getting pretty annoying though. I don't know why I am bitching about myself watching old shit for teenagers, but I don't care, YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME!

Perspective change with years, how could this happen?

Attached: 1556599970953.jpg (460x455, 32K)

To teach the target audience (young boys either pre-teens or mid puberty) who get told to "be a man" that it doesn't mean not showing emotion.

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-203539_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 551K)

I want to start Black Clover but the characters look so fucking dumb holy shit

BASED
BASED
BASED

> I don't like people crying

Attached: notshit.jpg (300x300, 32K)

I'm pretty sure he cried in one of those shitty ovas. But, I'll understand if you don't count them.

Attached: chad byakuya.jpg (628x1032, 185K)

It's emotionally mature to cry and then move on.
Holding it in will only crack at you and cause a future breakdown. When you experience grief you need to release it in some form.

Attached: 1557449857688.png (640x480, 616K)

Shonen means little boys

lmao who's gon? I haven't heard that name in a looong time. Oh you mean Gon from the anime?

Wow, how do you guys manage to drool with your eyes? Is that a new technique? You must be hella strong to do that, I'm getting excited!

Attached: 1557898991342.png (645x729, 74K)

Based Son Gotem.

based

lurk more

Gon is like 12.

Does anyone has that pic with the character that looked Leorio next to a blonde woman?

>My daddy was an asshole
>Why didn't ur daddy stay around to be an asshole?!

Attached: 1557531176577.jpg (587x594, 85K)

Lmao no it’s the opposite. They’re even more emotionally repressed than the west

He cried over Eighter and cried over Roshi nearly dying in DBS.

No replies huh?

Attached: c.png (500x383, 267K)

Attached: 327E8E6E-94E5-4EFC-A3E7-E49AADDC3B8C.jpg (2199x2163, 1.57M)

>male death above loli rape
Bad chart

Fucking dumbass.

Attached: 6djgxmiowxq01.jpg (1334x750, 160K)

Because.

He tears up when Polnareff leaves. But that was anime only.

Attached: f17.jpg (1323x1080, 174K)

They literally only knew each other for a month.

>comparing a fight scene to gag panels

I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish with this.

Gourry

Anyone will cry when they can't handle it

How many vaginas have you had?

It feels good being an ichigochad

T. Faggot that doesn't know about Saint Seiya.

HOLY FUCK BASED

>Shounen heroes
>heroes
>Eren

cringe

So you can self insert.

Attached: 09-25-44-quote-a-man-doesn-t-cry-in-my-life-i-ve-never-cried-i-cannot-do-it-.jpg (850x400, 54K)

He’s too autistic to cry

Tanjiro just found his family butchered and his sister trying to kill him. That warrants a few tears

Soul.
Souless.

Attached: 1557435052836-1.png (700x600, 642K)

Attached: 1544729978558.jpg (450x570, 101K)

Matches the fanbase.

I hope you mean Gabriev.

If so, based as fuck.

Why do hate crying? Do you view crying has a weakness? Do you just bottle up your emotions and explode doing something you regret and pay the pice later like a real "man". So cool. You hurt a loved one. Wow you ended a friendship you got in trouble. Wow really manly.

Why yes I do cry. How did you know?

Attached: 1557360390136.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

havent watched most of these at length, but naruto didnt actually cry that much. deku is probably an outlier, his entire character is just him being a baby for some reason

This simp doesn’t get it

Attached: F038494D-6EB4-47DF-9475-DF33562602AB.gif (360x346, 176K)

kek

Attached: B6FB2C9F-0B88-4099-A044-7A5A3495B69F.jpg (480x360, 20K)

could probably count the times he cries on one hand, and thats all when he's a little kid

Because it makes them cooler when they don't

Attached: Rl7vElG.png (591x615, 176K)

1 hyperventilating and fainting is at least woth 1 cries.

*10 cries

smelly neet

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_hijikawa_arashi74ddc6656a92c282278469cfb84b53bf.jpg (850x1207, 214K)

bait

No, he wasn't crying. His eyes were sweating.

Because when ge cries is either potrayed as a joke or something emotional gor him, like achieving something he would've never done before, but that's mostly early Deku, since he barely tears up after the sport festival

Attached: 1550339086204.png (406x732, 189K)

This list is all sorts of fucked

Yea Forums is full of people who want to be the little girl/boy you're wasting your words. There are no men here.

Yeah we get it BCfag. you think MHA is soulless.

I'm pretty sure he's only cried once, whereas the pussies in OP's pic have cried ad infinitum.

>Elevens are using our memes now.
Based as fuck.

>HxHfags have a tank full of their own farts that they smell continuously
>MHAfags are doomposting whenever the author introduce new things in the story
>BCfags are unapologetic shitposters
>KnBfags also have a superiority complex going on
>Conanfags are nonexistent
REJOICE Yea Forums !
YOU HAVE LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THE NARUTARDS BECOMING ONE OF THE MOST TOLERABLE FANBASES !

Attached: 1439672077637.jpg (640x360, 39K)

I really doubt it if you go by crying scene / chapters.

Feels bad.

>OPfags are too irrelevant to be mentioned

Attached: 1454707347125.png (258x336, 101K)

Absolutely based and Astapilled

I think Tanjiro is justified when literally everyone he loves died and the only "alive" one is now a blood thirsty demon

You mean their designs look stupid? I hate Astas fucking weird hair but I do still like BC
If you're gonna watch instead of read it takes a bit to get through before asta shuts the fuck up and stops yelling every sentence with is annoying as fuck voice

cringe

Could Asta fucking romp every other magic knight real no magic fist fight? I reckon he'd kick all their asses besides Yami

mob is cute!!

I don't get it

>Kuroko no Basket fags
Those are nonexistent too.

This

yep a beta and a manlet

Attached: gsdfgdsfg.png (344x332, 96K)

>>MHAfags are doomposting whenever the author introduce new things in the story
>>BCfags are unapologetic shitposters
BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=plDOEukZl6o

what a ugly baby

Attached: hxh.jpg (1904x389, 274K)

BASED

Attached: 1538787142754.jpg (1124x523, 132K)

because heroes of old legends used to cry as much.

I love this shit, it sends Yea Forums into butthurt territory

Attached: 1547501269759.jpg (3104x1700, 1.3M)

Back off. Chad coming through.

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-110023_Chrome.jpg (206x213, 37K)

I can't tell what the fuck I'm looking at.

You just took pics of MCs crying. The only one who cries a lot on this pic is Deku.

Chadsta

Attached: 1537807295203.jpg (1174x1332, 263K)

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1546972733970.png (1280x844, 575K)

who

>Children/Man-children shonen MCs cry
Makes it more relatable for their readers.

Luffy’s had a shitty life.

luffy deserves to have his gum gum brain blown out

it's cheap and easy character "development"

He was literally crying from joy. Manly tears for a 15yo

wait he is 15?
I thought asta was like 11 given how small he is

Can’t. He’s bulletproof.

Him being a manlet is kind of a running gag sometimes, but yeah he is like 15

That's what I got from it too; it's almost like the allusions to other works in HxH are symbolic representations of story elements rather than signposting that HxH is some genius piece of literary fiction.

Because they understand that existence is dreadful.

compared to other people in the series he's really not that short, I'd say he's maybe an inch or 2 under where an average 15 year old should be

You forget their threads are nothing but butthurt shippers yelling at each other. You cant sink much lower.

>Literally a culture known for being emotionally repressed and attacking anyone who even remotely strays far from the group mentality

the only one there who has any right to cry is naruto desu

I think Luffy has the right to cry. Especially when he just had a fight with Ussop.

>why do characters written by children aimed at children cry so much
The mind boggles!

Because they have feelings, unlike Yea Forumsutists.