Bleach

Im around 50 episodes into the anime and while I'm mostly enjoying it I'm also annoyed with some things. First of all is the power scaling. I find it hard to believe Ichigo and the rest of his friends trained enough and got strong enough in a short time to contend and at times overpower other people who have devoted their lives to such things. My second complaint is about the story so far. I really dislike how rukia never taught ichigo about history or even basic common knowledge about soul reapers. He just goes with the flow and never asks questions. Third is the pacing. I feel this whole rukia retrieval arc is lacking something. Nothing feels earned and all the enemies seem like fodder most of the time.
The worldbuilding just feels really clunky and convenient.
Also Rukia is best girl

Attached: 7a0e33033fd76edf2ccffafa9113bfb0.jpg (236x338, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suwfJMiXauU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Orihimie > little girl

Nice blogpost faggot

Orihime is retarded

This is an imageboard, not your personal blog.

Rukia is best girl indeed

>Also Rukia is best girl
Yoruichi is actually. Shame how majority of fans go for either Rukia or Orihime who are incredibly bland.

Too old

Okay.
Ichigo is a fucking god.
He is without a doubt the second - third most powerful being in the entire series from issue one
The only reason he's not litterally sitting on the throne of heaven is because he likes being alive too much and he never really fullly awakens and utilizes all of his powers and ascends to his rightful place.

His friends...all of his friends?
Are indirectly corrupted by his power and attentions and had their abilities forcefully awakened and empowered by him throughout the series.

Ichigo is too fucking OP and I hate him just for that

>too old
Rukia is over 100.

BASED

Well that answers that

>watching the anime

You done fucked up

Don’t worry, the rest of his friends will stop being relevant powerscale-wise until a few arcs later, and then they’ll stop being relevant altogether (except for Ishida...kind of).

The only one who stopped being relevant was Chad

What the fuck. Hes my favorite

But not the favourite of the japs

Gay

Japs are retarded

This aizen guy seems like a cunt

he gave us a hot as fuck OST tho
youtube.com/watch?v=suwfJMiXauU

Attached: aizen.jpg (424x522, 31K)