Rikka seems like the type of girl who could call delinquents to beat you up

Rikka seems like the type of girl who could call delinquents to beat you up.

Attached: 1541523791008.png (976x900, 505K)

I agree. I like how you distinguish from "beating you up" and "calling delinquents to beat you up". Quite an apt way to put it. The former doesn't describe Rikka at all(she's not the violent type who would soul her hands like that) while the latter makes perfect sense: an attractive young lady like her certainly does possess many suitors in her retinue, and, due to her high standarts, those suitors all sport an exceedingly high level of athletic prowess, and are thereforemore than capable of physically submiting the average user for so much as glancing in Rikka's direction.

h-hot

And when you're laying like the lowly dog you are the fucks them and forces you to watch.
And also she kicks you in the dick and spits on you.

Lucky Yuuta.

>And also she kicks you in the dick and spits on you.
She wouldn't do that. Do you really think you're worthy of contact with her or her fluids?

If you beg and plead she might just get angry enough to do it.

The fact you refuse to accept you're "triggering" anyone shows how mentally ill you are.
The fact you refuse to accept that once it's outed you're TRYING to "trigger" people you become unable to make anyone mad shows how deranged you are.
The fact you've been doing this same thing for six years shows how retarded you are.

Will she make Utsumi's wife Akane create Kaiju to destroy me too?

Thats hot as fuck

samefag

Attached: 1375676671164.png (789x1105, 848K)

Must suck being mentally ill and the only thing you have in your life is shitposting on Yea Forums.

Maybe if you weren't such a vile and disgusting low life someone might actually like you.

No, Austin. You will never trick anyone into thinking the people who tell you to stop shitposting are actually you shitposting.

You got this site ten years too late to try and force nonsense misinformation like that.

Aye

What's it like being the most pathetic and retarded person to ever use this site?

ack is wack

chuu

Attached: 1557752388666.jpg (1280x1829, 389K)

>xdd lol look i changed the file name of the last time i posted this image so i look liek more than one ppl xddd epic!
Nah, you're just retarded, because people can easily see through you.

Attached: 1546383233673.jpg (900x1200, 94K)

Seriously, what went so fucking wrong with your life that made you this way?
Why can't you even talk like a normal person?

what do you think goes in the mind of ack?

Attached: 71188925_p0.png (2000x1121, 522K)

"ack" doesn't exist.
But the irony is that everyone explains exactly what they think to you, while you just autistically clam up and refuse to talk. Because communication and words scare the living shit out of you.

WHEN

Attached: D5jc9hqWsAEkrL_.jpg (1152x2048, 316K)

Who are you directing this question at? You're the only person who thinks your boogieman is real.

Rikka loves Akane!

Attached: 1421236715372.jpg (1140x641, 119K)

wow so you learned to stop mass replying?
sasuga ack

Attached: 73619028_p0.jpg (1250x1852, 1.3M)

>XDDD LOL XDD MASS REPLYING XDDD
Austin, that only happens after posts get deleted. Do you really think people are going to go back and reply to your posts one by one when there's a mod sitting in the thread autistically spam deleting posts?

How are you just so genuinely fucking dumb? You have to have actual brain damage.

And there is no "mass replying" there is only you mass making posts and samefagging like mad.

scans when?

>xddd look i autistically repeated myself
>i trigger u lolol xdd i epic troll!
Nope. And as always, it's obvious you are replying to your own post.

>I'm Akane's friend
Sure thing

Post more!

Attached: 1475490046935.gif (300x300, 157K)

not him but,

Attached: 1557766882145.jpg (2048x1323, 395K)

Attached: yande.re%20495530%20hibiki_yuuta%20komugi_%28komugi_ckdi%29%20seifuku%20ssss.gridman%20sweater%20tak (1648x1603, 327K)

Yuta is so lucky

Attached: otp.jpg (1448x2048, 545K)

You!
Rec me some femdom now pls

It's just fucking disgusting how this happens literally every single day and the janitor/mod refuse to take care of the actual problem, which is !Akemi literally trying to ruin threads on purpose.

Stop replying to yourself, you insanely autistic retard. No one wants you spamming your garbage. No one is "triggered" by your shitposting. You are not special. You are not smart.

The fact you refuse to accept you're "triggering" anyone shows how mentally ill you are.
The fact you refuse to accept that once it's outed you're TRYING to "trigger" people you become unable to make anyone mad shows how deranged you are.
The fact you've been doing this same thing for six years shows how retarded you are.

>not him
Who do you honestly think will believe you? You're obviously "him". You're the only person who posts this garbage.

Here's what you're trying to do, !Akemi.

You think that people should ignore things they "dislike" and just not say anything.
You try to force people to accept that idea by posting more things you think they "dislike" if they reply to you.
You think this will make people change because you "trigger" them or something, and that if you obsessively shitpost and attack people enough you will get your safe space.

Then they'd blackmail and gangrape her because they're delinquents.

Oh look, !Akemi the cringy retard is bumping his own thread from the bottom of the catalog again. Because he has literally nothing else in his life.

Stop replying to yourself, you insanely autistic retard. No one wants you spamming your garbage. No one is "triggered" by your shitposting. You are not special. You are not smart.

>not him
Who do you honestly think will believe you? You're obviously "him". You're the only person who posts this garbage.

Here's what you're trying to do, !Akemi.

You think that people should ignore things they "dislike" and just not say anything.
You try to force people to accept that idea by posting more things you think they "dislike" if they reply to you.
You think this will make people change because you "trigger" them or something, and that if you obsessively shitpost and attack people enough you will get your safe space.

They'll come for you while you sleep.

Attached: 1542354647456.png (1280x720, 2.65M)

>they
It's just you, !Akemi. And you literally can't leave your house because you're so invested in trying to pretend you're more than one person that you have time for literally nothing else.

See you in July.

Tell me, how do you live with yourself knowing how pathetic you are?

do you want to be friends