This is Yukihira Tamako 28 years, say something nice about her

Shokugeki thread I guess?

Attached: 201wbewciey21.jpg (272x363, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-311-spoiler/
bakadata.com/spoiler/japan-reacts-shokugeki-no-soma-311-spoiler/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>flat
>delinquent

No wonder Joichirou left all the school cunts to go ballsdeep into her.

oh shitttttttttttttttttt

>draw a boy
>call it a girl

She cute but not what I was expecting at all.

Consistent from what was shown at the end of the RDC

Attached: 20190515_173129.png (546x294, 104K)

Cute.

Looks like shit.

Cute mamma. Looking forward to knowing her backstory.

Ugly as fuck. Between her and Mana, Tosh has clearly lost his touch with MILFs.

Attached: Leonora_Nakiri_Digital_Color_HD.png (432x494, 375K)

>Tamako
>egg

Attached: gotta eat egg.jpg (958x505, 35K)

>Flat
>delinquent
>and to worse things up: her overall appearance screams "nagging and violent tsundere".
Looks like a lame ass foreshadowing for Soma's endgame.

Yeah, seems like an egg pun. You know how it is with Souma and eggs.

which girl is a flat delinquent?

Souma wearing a wig.

>Souma will grow up looking like that instead of his father
The girls will be disappointed

Which part of "nagging violent tsundere" did you not understand? Like his dad, Soma is aiming to cook for a violent bitch. Amd everybody know which SnS girl is the biggest cunt.

We have no idea what her personality is like. She could be a tomboy for all we know.

Must have been a late bloomer, got pregnancy boobs, and Joichirou thoroughly domesticated her.

Attached: x47.png (902x474, 382K)

I'm thinking of violent girls and coming up short. Houjou's the closest I guess?

She looks hot
Soma is lucky

Attached: tumblr_inline_nqkuqzogU41tszaae_540.png (498x754, 309K)

will she save this dumpster fire?

So Mommy Yukihira was a tomboy? Fucking based. Not enough to save this dumpster fire of a series, but it's enough to at least get me interested again

>28 years
you mean to tell me she gave birth to Souma when she was 12?

Are you retarded?

28 - 15 = 12

Yes, he is retarded

>flat

>Died
Soma isn't so lucky after all

user, she's long dead.

If we're doing math, Joichiro was 23 when Souma was born. So he married an older tomboy if this flashback is their first meeting.

Attached: x6.png (888x847, 510K)

I thought "Tamago" meant egg in jap?

I mean, we left off with Souma talking about memories of his mom, so maybe not.

bakadata.com/spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-311-spoiler/
As Soma insists on Mana eating his dish, she tries it out and is shocked at the taste. The noirs are surprised since Mana’s reaction isn’t what they expected from a dish that clearly lost against Asahi’s dish in terms of the scent. Asahi assumed that there must be something hidden in Soma’s dish since there was almost no scent at all the moment Soma opened the lid. Sarge is surprised at Soma’s fearless approach to make such a risky dish that could have gone terribly wrong with one simple mistake.

Soma came up with this idea because of the failed dish that his mother, Tamako made 10 years ago. Although Tamako was the child of a family who ran a restaurant, she was awful at cooking. But due to her personality, she was loved by her customers. Occasionally, Tamako managed to create something delicious and the success rate of fried rice was quite high.

Jouichiro was the one who had to clean up after her, but he respected the ideas Tamako came up with that a normal human wouldn’t understand. Soma loved seeing how his mother cooked without being concerned about failure or success.

Asahi can create any dish he wants, but one thing Soma knows, unlike Asahi is the taste of failure. Asahi answers that as the strongest chef, who even beat Jouichiro, he doesn’t need to know about that.

However, at that moment, the bestowing activates, but this bestowing is special and something that didn’t occur with Asahi’s dish.

also
bakadata.com/spoiler/japan-reacts-shokugeki-no-soma-311-spoiler/

So yeah 10 years ago means she's be 38 if she were still alive, assuming that lines up in the spoiler pic.

>Kuga’s mother…no, I meant Soma’s mother.
Now I want Soma to fuck Kuga even more.

Good chapter

>Soma came up with this idea because of the failed dish that his mother, Tamako made 10 years ago. Although Tamako was the child of a family who ran a restaurant, she was awful at cooking. But due to her personality, she was loved by her customers. Occasionally, Tamako managed to create something delicious and the success rate of fried rice was quite high.
>Jouichiro was the one who had to clean up after her, but he respected the ideas Tamako came up with that a normal human wouldn’t understand. Soma loved seeing how his mother cooked without being concerned about failure or success.
I like this part. Too bad the series has turned to absolute garbage.

It's not getting axed at Chapter 312 right?

I wish.

>manga ends for good at Chapter 312
>manga moves to GIGA for the Soma vs. Erina showdown
>manga stays until the next cancellation round and drags out Soma vs. Erina for several weeks
Pick your poison.

>Three good chapters in a row.
I'm feelings anxious guys.

>30 chapters of inexcusable bullshit
>suddenly three good chapters
The fuck was all that all about? Why couldn't the other three kids from Tootsuki get any decent screentime in their matches?

Attached: 006.png (219x339, 85K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05-05-50-26.jpg (588x714, 258K)

It's called a rushed ending. Story lines that should have been meticulously fleshed out like certain character backgrounds and informative flashbacks are jammed into the few remaining chapters.

Attached: dotup.org1848633.jpg (1344x1900, 819K)

Attached: dotup.org1848634.jpg (773x1611, 512K)

Jesus, kill that thing.

>literally soma with tits
Tosh really grew tired huh.

Based.

TELL US ABOUT THE SCAR ACCIDENT TSUKUDA YOU COWARD

I want to fuck that tomboy.

Soma in a wig sure is cute

>Soma's design was made more boyish when they finalized hers so he'd look more like his mother than Joe

wow joe probably wants to fuck souma so bad

>Souma in wig
>flatter than Megumi
what's the fucking appeal here?

Genki

Where is my ara ara mommy milkies MILF?????

Attached: 1548251648522.jpg (504x692, 41K)

what tits? you mean Soma with long hair?

>Souma with a wig on
Main thread died for a reason.

>with tits
Where?

This is like the current season of Game of Thrones, I mean, the concept and conclusion is fine, but the build up have been so shit that it turns everything else into shit.

Don't know why, but delinquents make the best mothers.

It needs to go to at least chapter 317 to fill the next volume.

>Pregnant at 22 years old
Can someone explain to me why it feels so happy/comfy about having a happy family at the ages of 22-24, its like its the perfect time/age to have a family in fictional stories.

I'm also 28yo and look like her

but I'm a guy

It's perfect for women

best setting IRL is man in his 30s and girl in her early 20s.

anything older gives you retarded kids. Just look at Trump's mongrels before their plastic surgeries. He mostly married models past their prime.

How has a kid who had shitty parents not taste failure?

megumi end confirmed

Tsukuda literally ruined the manga to get Erina end because he's incompetent

>souma with a wig

Attached: 1549655375550.gif (720x846, 877K)

Agreed except I think the perfect age for men is in their 22+ too. I know a couple who had a kid when they were 22 years old and they are happy. Im Increadibly jealous and happy for them it sucks that i will never experience that kind of happiness. I think the only way to make having a family at 22 years old work is if the parents can provide for children at that age. The couple i said are Talented. The father is a high level software engineer while the mother is an increadibly good cook and works as a nutritionist/dietician. That kid is gonna live a very fun and comfy life and i am confident in that couple that they will not raise their kid spoiled

>Although Tamako was the child of a family who ran a restaurant, she was awful at cooking. But due to her personality, she was loved by her customers. Occasionally, Tamako managed to create something delicious and the success rate of fried rice was quite high.
>Jouichiro was the one who had to clean up after her, but he respected the ideas Tamako came up with that a normal human wouldn’t understand. Soma loved seeing how his mother cooked without being concerned about failure or success
IT'S LITERALLY MEGUMI!!!!!!!!

No. Megu is a good cook and doesn't come up with weird shit. It's literally Souma.

Yup Megumi deserve better who not Souma

>she was awful at cooking
Before she met soma
>Occasionally, Tamako managed to create something delicious and the success rate of fried rice was quite high
Megumi
>Soma loved seeing how his mother cooked without being concerned about failure or success
Soma like Megumi's food

>>she was awful at cooking
>Before she met soma
No she wasn't. user, she wouldn't even be at Tootsuki if she was a bad cook. Megu's been a good cook since she was tiny.

>without being concerned about failure or success
HOW
How on green fucking earth is this Megumi?
Megumi is literally terrified of loss and failure, that useless bitch is fucking crippled by it.

Because you are young and your couple can learn about each others and grow better. Especially if you haven't had previous relationships.

what's the point of introducing new character if I can't fap to her? that body is pathetic

>Im Increadibly jealous and happy for them it sucks that i will never experience that kind of happiness

Don't use other people as way to bring down your own self-esteem. You may only see what goes on the surface of their relationship. Having someone else isn't going to make you happy, you must make yourself happy first.

bump

>inb4 he's actually a tranny and souma is actually adopted

How did she died again? Kidnapped by aliens?

Didn't they say during Megu's introduction that she got rather low grades in her entrance test because she was too nervous and choked?

Soma doesn't have the scar on his brow yet

In fiction people aren't held back by financial or career matters.

You realize that women generally were getting pregnant much earlier than that through history?

People complaining that Tosh got lazy but forgeting that Horikoshi did it first and opened a path for lazy mom's designs in WSJ.

Attached: Mitsuki_Bakugo.png (712x712, 406K)

>Trunks->Trunks jr.
Anime/manga reclying designs for generational relationships is nothing new. Tosh's laziness lie moreso on details.

Attached: 1542453345060.png (296x241, 151K)

But that's not Bakugou with a wig, that's Bakugou with tits and ass.

AssClass' final volume had the last three chapters of the story, four bonus chapters, and a random one-shot. It might end up being something like that.

>Say something nice
I've been waiting a long time for her

Souma asks her while they're eating her rice balls after gardening

There's nothing lazy about a big bimbo slut, Souma mom should had been at least as twice as meaty.

Nope I don't want Megumi end up like MC's puppy which follows him everywhere.

So Souma wins because he makes an assumption that Asahi has literally never lost ever and doesn't know anything about not giving up after failure?

Souma is never wrong. So what if Asahi ate shit under his mom?
Tsukuda is retarded for giving him that sappy ass backstory.

Souma wins because his mom wasn't an abusive alcoholic.

>aliens
I have the feeling this will happen later

osouma-man take me by the hand help me understand the power that's at hand pokemon!

Rather die than have Megumi end up with shitty Soma.

Doubtful. After Asahi there'd still be Souma vs Erina left, which could easily take until 317.

>28
>souma is like 16

what the actual fuck is this?

Are you stupid?

It's a flashback to when she was 28 and Soma was 6. It says so on the page She had Soma at 22, and would be in her mid-thirties if she hadn't dieded.

sorry, i dnd't see this one.

fuck she looks a lot like souma.-

O MY TASTE OF FAILURE

>Complaining because she is flat and tomboy
The absolute state of Yea Forums.

Tits are the future

You havent read it yet you cunt

No.

All these years of waiting...for this

Why is everyone saying she's a tomboy and a delinquent ????
The chapter isn't even out yet

>Why is everyone saying she's a tomboy and a delinquent ????
look at her fucking character design you idiot. this chick is obviously meant to be a delinquent, tomboy, or a mix of both. tosh doesn't draw his generic tsuns or sweet girls in such a way.

I don't understand why she has to look like souma so much. Jou already looked similar to Souma already when he was younger. Did we really need to parents being so identical to their son.

Birds and bees

her earlier design was so much better. short bob, light hair, and b cups.

Basically, Hishoko

Because this is fiction and you can be young, beautiful and happy together with your family. It disregards modern reality and matters like finance, careers, and general immaturity and ignores that most people who are in a relationship at that age will break up long before they get married or wind up divorced.

At least Hishoko had some boobs and DAT ASS.

>DAT ASS
Remind me, please