Are cup noodles really that delicious

are cup noodles really that delicious

Attached: A9.png (697x315, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UguLb62lwx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

no

/ck/ thread

Attached: 11375328_987916014582678_166526588_n.jpg (640x640, 184K)

Not really

If you're really hungry and haven't had ramen in a while then yes. I'm about to fuck some up tonight because I'm poor. It will be alright whilst eating but I won't feel satisfied when I'm done.

No, that's just how nips eat.

I used to live on them in college

yes.

Yes

Attached: ramen.jpg (2208x1242, 242K)

They're okay but I definitely would never live on them unless I had to.

You can get sick of them pretty quick if you eat alot of instant ramen. Personally I work in a really cold place and they let us eat ramen for free.

Imo it tastes best when you let it sit in hot water for 5-8 minutes mix it up after opening and its that perfect amount of soft noodles and soup. goes down smooth on a cold day and it warms you up.

I remember them tasting really damn good in middle school, but then I ate them literally everyday for lunch and got sick of them
that was over 10 years ago and I still can't stomach the taste

actual ramen is really good though

Noodle bowls > cup noodles > top ramen packets

no, they taste like shit

Attached: 51323512.png (395x192, 52K)

Perkele!

Nongshim kimchi noodles are based as fuck.

Attached: Kimchi-Cup_02.png (716x978, 813K)

Depends. Japan has some crazy flavors that do probably taste great.

Depends on what flavor you’re into.

Attached: C5886218-2EBC-49C0-AFA5-BE9E00AA9614.jpg (1080x1080, 498K)

I've been making Kujirai ramen recently by using less water, and the egg makes it nice and gooey. Delicious but I don't make it too often because it's like 610 calories total.
youtu.be/UguLb62lwx0

Japan has higher quality cup noodles.

The cup noodles sold in the West or exported out of Asia are the mass produced mainstream flavored versions that are cheaper in bulk.

In America, McDonalds 1 Dollar Menu used to aimed toward people like college students.

So it makes you wonder if living on 1 Dollar Burgers are healthier than living on Cup Noodles.

Nope, its anime exaggeration

The better qeustion is when is that faggot MC gonna stroke dem horns.

>drinking straight out of this shit
Fucking disgusting. These carton cups most likely were lying on the floor of some warehouse for days, collecting dust, before a bunch of unwashed illegals stacked them on shelves with their dirty gloves. I'm not touching the rim of this shit with my mouth

Dollar burgers by far since you can drop the bread and you get meat instead of carbs. Ramen noodles are pure carbs.

Attached: 1519975464415.jpg (1422x1598, 458K)