Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Playmaker surprised us all by somehow managing to defeat the perfect form of Bohman his strongest and most fearsome opponent yet. Next episode everyone gets revived (AGAIN) and we get ready for the most awaited Season 3. The beginning of the end.

Attached: D57WrghVUAA-nYJ.png (900x900, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKE0E_aiiGc
twitter.com/tomo_comic/status/1128933804310052864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Beginning of the end
I don't think so. There are still so many things left to answer and develop that a s4 is a must at this point.

"..."

Attached: King.png (240x338, 72K)

Only 7 days to get the biggest spoiler of the all, a new opening

Attached: 13154864687.png (1024x640, 318K)

I can't wait for cuckvulvaniggers to get btfo again next season

>Chess pieces revealed
>Windy's partner alive
>juicy fanart to come out of this all

Next week is pure HYPE

I miss evilvolver, bring him back

Attached: fist.jpg (1280x1440, 289K)

Bad news. I think cast list spoilers are now officially dead from S3 onwards.

They updated the TVTokyo page, but instead of updating the broken text, they removed it altogether.

Attached: 56862456_431256280766023_1569540381955255796_n.jpg (1080x608, 45K)

I'm sure they're just waiting.

I fucking hope so. I'm tired of that shit spoiling everyone and then some faggots claiming vrains is "predictable"

>this subplot never mattered
>neither them being Windy's hostages

So even Roboppy can get into plot but they're stuck as comic relief forever huh.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pl5fw4Mcxu1vs63gq_540.png (540x299, 240K)

>anything shitvulva doing mattering

No one cares about those people. They should know card game anime are generally predictable.

I didn't predict many things. And multiple theories of the people who "easily predicted" vrains where btfo with the cast lists and later episodes.

I kek'd at this scene. I was expecting Ai himself to come out of the door, not a wave of his data.

Attached: Ai.jpg (1063x589, 44K)

We get our monthly spoiler batch yet we don't even know what the next duel will be REEE

Attached: 300px-Yusaku_PTSD.png (300x169, 57K)

What a weakling.

Attached: code talker.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

>2 effect monsters
very useful for climbing up links.

Post cards that could have been used to beat Perfectron.

Attached: UpdateJammer-SAST-EN-C-1E.png (473x695, 813K)

Attached: GamecieltheSeaTurtleKaiju-BLRR-EN-ScR-1E.png (300x439, 336K)

>All this Kizuna
It's like i'm watching 5ds again.
Man I love it.

Kek.

Attached: latest-1.png (359x520, 458K)

>that a s4 is a must at this point
Sure then lets have S3 be 20 episodes and S4 20 episodes. Everyone happy

Attached: D6KjnELU8AAq29q.png (862x862, 569K)

Lightning can't stop Aqua.

Attached: lightning is too weak.jpg (1280x720, 473K)

>If Playmaker loses he'll die!
>Playmaker Wins
>Bohman still alive
>oh shit what do we do now??
>I know!
>Let's have a random rock drop out of fucking nowhere to kill him, that'll work.

Attached: 1557943310563.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

better than revulva getting away scott free in s1, he should have died then

That and "Tadaima!" were the best parts of the episode.

Attached: screenshot0022.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>"If you lose the duel you'll lose your soul!"

40-40 and it's a deal.

there isn't much left user
they can only do so much with the shitty missing children storyline

Bohman is honorable. He knew he had to go when he lost so he just chose to die.

>Ai came back after his heroic sacrifice

I got legit mad

His sacrifice didn't really do much. I'd have been mad had he not returned.

He's regenerated multiple times now.

>Shitty missing chidren storyline
It's the best one and the one everyone's been looking forward watching.

Attached: Lost children.jpg (1200x294, 55K)

I love Marincess.

Attached: 1557865162827.jpg (1800x1365, 1.97M)

Roboppy's role has been foreshadowed for ages.

It was completely pointless, too.

Attached: screenshot0024.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

He should have summoned shootingcode. A code talker he actually used this season before this point.

Attached: shootingcode talker.png (1280x738, 1.15M)

What's up with with Royal Swamp Eel? Why is it always so moody and chasing couples and cute marincess?

Attached: latest-2.png (400x580, 607K)

It just felt very manipulative.

>character 'dies' to provoke emotional response
>everyone is sad
>even playmaker is sad
>lol jk

>PLAYMAKER YOU'RE MY ULTIMATE RIVAL!
>splat
I laughed

Hell, he could have even done a combo with it.
>Ram a Code Talker into Perfectron, Cynet Optimize prevents its effects from activating, Encode gives an 8000 boost to Shootingcode
>Shootingcode triple attacks (Perfectron: 8000 -> 6000 -> 4000 -> 2000)
>Encode attacks Perfectron (Perfectron: 2000 -> 0)

>looking forward to 2 plot devices and a hanoishitlicker
the only ones remotely interesting are playmaker and whether they will do anything about windy's origin being offed or not

Seriouly that was so weird. Moments ago you have Playmaker screaming and shit and then he is like, Oh you back already? I don't know if it was meant to be funny or not

Attached: D6mtJCsV4AIE_69.jpg (848x1200, 164K)

Arc-V was anything but predictable. I’m fact spoilers just made people even more confused.

It's his buddy.

Nanastu no Taizai style [/spolier]

Did they continue the story of those cards? I'm not really up to date with the new cards. Pic related is the last one depicting that story that I know about.
He clearly got surprized and happy to see Ai. What else did you expect him to do, jump laughing like Judai or Yuma would do?

Attached: Lose 1 turn.png (474x695, 846K)

He's back.

Attached: simm tablir.png (1280x720, 847K)

>Summoned right behind Cyberse Witch's ass

Attached: screenshot0011.png (1920x1080, 703K)

Isn't this one of Yuya's monsters? I swear he had something like this

You're thinking of performerpal inflater tapir.

This guy?

Attached: You came to the wrong carnival, motherfucker.png (687x1011, 1.51M)

Yeah, that's it. They look alike.

>what did you expect him to do
Show some emotion, like an actual person and not a rock

Attached: IMG_1856.jpg (271x270, 23K)

they're both based of tapirs that's why

How come lightning didn't think of a way to stop this ahead of time?

Attached: entrusting our power.png (1280x720, 811K)

he's flawed that's why

Inflater Tapir is cute! CUTE!

Attached: tapirsarecute.jpg (300x300, 39K)

Since your avatar is as virtual as the card and you feel what they do, could you grope a monster's ass?

Are really people looking forward watching that? I don't think there is enough time for them to be relevant when there are 40+ episode left.

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

>the one everyone's been looking forward watching

Attached: 1540671645130.png (937x720, 504K)

Haven't watched the duel at all, but please tell me Windy's a good boi again.

Do you really want to know?

Attached: neo tempest windy.png (1280x720, 999K)

>Playmaker surprised us all by somehow managing to defeat the perfect form of Bohman
>surprised us
Eh... What?
Yeah, I have to admit that was kind of weak, why he couldn't have exploded instead because overcharge of Datas?
Not really agree. There are certains outcomes that you can predict, and certain plot stuff that you literally expect if you know the director and writers. Literally, the only unexpected thing that got me was Bohman having a tie with PM. But still one good doesn't fix a lot of bad.
Lucky, ass are the better part!
By the way, do we have to expect new characters replacing SB and Revolver, and even more for Aoi and Go?

Attached: Cosplaying Anzu.jpg (2000x1334, 1.51M)

Goodbye passive observer.

Attached: last haru.png (1280x720, 819K)

soulburner and aoi are unreplaceable, revolver can fuck off

>unreplaceable

Attached: Headbone.png (526x390, 270K)

Why you hate on Revolver though? Also Aoi may as well stop dueling. I cannot expect her to do anything except job at this point...

If you honestly think Playmaker beating Bohman once again was surprising I don't know what to say.

this entire jobber arguments is completely retarded

>what is sarcasm

Attached: IMG_0501.png (228x309, 102K)

Everyone but people with shit taste, of course.

Which Vrains boy has the fattest ass?

Bohman
Theres no way such a perfect being can have anything less than a 10/10 thicc ass

I think it was fit for Yusaku. It was really charming to see him smile a little.

why not? you expect me to care/like/have sympathy for a useless "character" who can't accomplish a single goal, in fact he isn't even a character, just exposition device

What do you think of firewall's attacks?

Attached: neo tempest aqua.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Attached: D6pTSRSUIAE8b4w.png (810x900, 624K)

Attached: Genki Pity.png (608x610, 263K)

Based on his reaction before he should have been overjoyed that Ai was alive-not give a simple smile. However, he reacted like he knew what was going to happen and didn't emote that much. Either the animators didn't know what to pick or they decided to go with Yusaku "I haven't felt a human emotion in 5 years" Fujiki instead of the more emotional one they've been pushing the last few months

Probably Naoki. Though the best one is either Bohman's or Akira's. Though I already feel King, bishop, knight, and Yamamoto and Saito would also rumble for that place.

Just watched it again. His reaction feels completely natural for Yusaku. Making him more emotional wouldn't have felt like him at all.

kino

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 102 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.06_[2019.05.15_23.24.48].jpg (2560x1440, 573K)

How will they top counters next season?

How about this dude/Grown up man.
Absolutely. I really wanted to see Lightning as well but that would not be possible given that he had been forced to contribute.

Attached: 450.png (360x450, 136K)

Outside of Earth's, they were pretty underwhelming. Poor thing looked tired, too.

Attached: I'm gonna do somethi- no, nevermind.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

Attached: D6mtfDQUYAAA2Mw.jpg (768x768, 60K)

Why didn't she get a line this episode?

Attached: 1557326026056.png (1280x720, 573K)

Yoshida

Aqua got lines though.

Will konami ever forgive this monster for his deeds ?

Attached: DGafdnIXgAAgGF-.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

And that's it

AIbo!

Attached: D6nvhJCUwAACg_n.jpg (640x960, 81K)

Also Roboppy.

If they forgive it they have to forgive her too

Attached: 1541373336076.jpg (882x963, 167K)

konami is not that nice they probably will let one of them out of jail but letting the two go is a reach

But it's Firewall's fault she's there in the first place!

Is code spam good?

Attached: micro coder.webm (1280x720, 3M)

but firewall is the ace monster of yusaku so he has a higher chance to be freed than her

You can Extra Link pretty reliably with it now. Not anywhere near meta relevant, but very much playable.

>but firewall is the ace monster
That's Decode Talker

>decode talker
ace monster are 2500atk Not 2300 plus yusaku doesn't even summon him much

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

She's obnoxious, Firewall or not.

What are your thoughts on S2 of Vrains now?

Attached: Death of Bohman.webm (748x418, 1.37M)

Why was soulburner there?

S2 was really dissapointing for me, even more than S1. And VRAINS... I still can't feel the same hype and appreciation as previous seasons. I want to at least believe that S3 will be at least half comfy and half serious like GX at this point. Is what I honestly ask now

Attached: northwemko sighing.jpg (1927x1642, 1.14M)

It didn't need to exist

Is half intense drama okay?

It's more of like I can't feel attachment with the characters. Only a few of them, and even then it's not that big now. I feel that they didn't develop the characters enough, and the plot feels rushed for me.
And I don't think half drama is the thing, just half serious as in "parts that moves the plot and characters" and half comfy as "hey, lets just have them some duels for fun and see them develop and maybe some viewers can start to like them".

You're not gonna be attached to most of the characters that's normal.

But I could, I mean I got more attached to other characters in all previous seasons that this.

The problem is with these kinds of shows is that you're not going to get a lot in terms of plot or deep meaning from them. Its mostly watching them for entertainment/fun and for the characters. Even the worst shows I can usually connect with one or two characters and use them to get through it. I have felt nothing from Vrains, absolutely nothing. Soulburner was the only decent thing but even he couldn't save it.

massive disappointment

>he problem is with these kinds of shows is that you're not going to get a lot in terms of plot or deep meaning from them.
That's just because people are too dumb to get the deeper meaning in the first place.

What is your opinion on Yusaku's friendship dragon?

Attached: Firewall Dragon Darkfluid.webm (666x372, 2.96M)

If you honestly think this show has some 2deep4u meaning I want to hear it
Because clearly I'm missing out on something if you're pushing that

>chunni chant on nakama dragon
>no chunni chant on any other Link boss monsters
SUCH BULLSHIT

It's totally a DT card and will be the next thing to ruin the DT world. By now we should all be wary of terraformers.

>2deep4u
It's just deep enough that no one would bother.

Attached: fuck you shinji.jpg (1088x1232, 251K)

Attached: comeonnow.jpg (600x375, 26K)

Are the two episodes joke subs still up?

It could have had a greater impact if Yusasu had friends

It was Ai's friend

the cast was the biggest problem
at least with hanoi we had like 4-5 goons that could fill out screentime
lightning didn't had enough unique character on his side to make things interesting

Leave Playmaker and Firewall Darkfield to me

Attached: Clear Mind.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

He is still among us.

Attached: earth.png (1280x738, 784K)

So Aoi except probably more useful in the long run.

The way Vrains handles characters is not normal, whether for Yugioh or in general. A good example of this is when Revolver captures the reporters. This happens right in front of our main characters, but they do not even acknowledge that it happened, much less have any sort of reaction. Because they’re not treated as characters with thoughts and emotions, they’re robots designed to only respond to important plot exposition with their own exposition.

No one cares about frog and pigeon.

It doesn’t matter how much people care about them. Most shows would have a character go ‘well that was weird, they shrunk down’ or ‘what was the point of that, Revolver?’ Instead the cast of Vrains have no reaction whatsoever, because they were not programmed to respond to something not immediately important to the main plot.

why would they even care or react to that?

Quickdraw here.
Sorry, guys. I don't even know how exactly I spent my time today but I could only come up with this one.
I know I won't be able to work on the rest of the requests tomorrow nor on Friday so I'll just ask for new ones on the weekend.
Watched it by holding multiple episodes and watching them at once in three ocations. In order to keep myself clean of spoilers I avoided any social media/website that could spoil me including this one avoiding reading any posts but mine and those that replied requesting stuff.
About the season. I really liked most of it. I mostly liked that there were way less recaps and that we finally centered on the ignis and the lost children, they caught my atention on s1 and I was happy to know Aoi and Go weren't among them because I wanted actual new characters. If they had centered more on the kids instead of the ignis that would have been better. Some episodes were unnecesary, like Nayoki(?) vs Emma or Bohman vs PM 2 that I enjoyed but feel that reduced time that could have gone to any more interesting episodes that should come in season 3.
I'd say that just like most of the arcs in this franchise it had it's ups and lows but I overall really loved it and it inspired me to draw a lot of stuff that I don't post here (nsfw and some fanart) but hope to share one day.
It also gave me my favorite card ever, Cyberse witch, hahaha.

Attached: Fairy tale.jpg (1500x1110, 1.34M)

We could have.
If they had put in actual redeeming qualities and personalities other than "need money but wasted money" maybe they could have been at least fun.
Instead, we get two annoying fucking narrators who add nothing but extra minutes to an episode.

Going by the ratings in the last thread, most people hate on vrains huh?

PLEASE. As if. Its too obvious the rock fell just in front of him. He is still alive and will reapear in part 3

its not exactly hate
the series is just boring and people wanted more out of it

It was about half/half.

This reminds me when team Playmaker teamed up with Revolver and Aoi had no reaction when she saw Specter. She didn't say anything nor expressed any disgust as if their duel never happened. Like robot who forgot her tormentor.

Dropped Vrains partway into the first season, picked it up half a year later so I could at least finish it. Entered S2 marathoning so I wouldn't need to draw out the pacing and holy shit I was bored. The duels had no life in them, Yusaku was a nothing of a character for me and none of the others really made me cheer for them. Basedburner was the closest thing to someone I liked, but even then I couldn't find it in myself to care for his duels. I despised everything about Bohman, and I had to take a break when they did the stupid "I'm the real Yusaku" plot because I was so annoyed. Its so sad considering everything going for it in the beginning, but it isn't even like the writers gave up, its like they never had the passion in the first place. I just want this to be over so the next series can take its place.

They already did the rocket scene what do you want?

>Bohman

Attached: ABOHSOLUTE Perfection.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Requester here. I like it! Its pretty cute! Thank you for drawing those cute princesses.

Attached: 68182162_p0.png (1376x1845, 1.23M)

Hate implies emotion from a betrail or something done against us.
We all know its shit and we just watch it because years of yugioh. Its shit in that regard. Of course it shouldn't even exist if it wasn't a card game propaganda. Characters and plot are inmensely wasted.

She talked to revolver. The important one. Spectre really isn't that important.

>passion
In a product based series?

Are you sure?
I mean the average was 4-5
11 of the 17 replies were 5 and under

That's ok! Don't worry about it! And it's cute!
And about what you think of the season. I have debates myself, I can understand why you like it but... eh, how could I say it, it's kind of hard for me to like it even if I put aside the previous seasons. But I guess everyone have their own opinion, it's just really surprise me how different we can be on this part...
>It also gave me my favorite card ever, Cyberse witch, hahaha.
Well that's a legit reason and is completelly fair! Favourite cards (specially a cardfu, or dragon if you are like Kaiba) are always best reasons! Wish Northwemko could get anything at some point in anime or manga but that's just me
Talking about manga, how will it be the VRAINS manga

Attached: Ash, Farmgirl, Witch, Wemko and Junon.jpg (2500x1695, 2.23M)

Not the requester but that looks great!
Indeed, the season was entertaining for the most part and though it seems it was a little slow for the weekly watcher I don´t remember getting bored at any episode and always felt like the ones I watched ended way too quickly leaving me craving for more.

It was okay. It finally comes full circle with that depress Ai. At the very least, they explain Yusaku's new monster's existence.

Attached: Friendship dragon.jpg (679x598, 72K)

this pose looks terrible, firewall is acting like a human with his hands out instead of being dragon

>I have felt nothing from Vrains, absolutely nothing. Soulburner was the only decent thing but even he couldn't save it.
Shit are you me?

Attached: D2Lr9GOUwAAzkrO.jpg (382x382, 39K)

It is a cyberdragon

I felt like I was suffering through a filler arc, Bowman randomly going out to a fucking rock reminded me of Roget randomly being thrown into a plot hole or how Gozoburo and Noah randomly hijacked the Battle City finals for a while

Everything important in this arc to the plot can be counted on one hand and even now the cast still don't feel like friends or that they'd hang out at all when not doing plot shit

Who cares what a couple angry anons have to say anyway?

Hatters gotta hate. Most of the negative ones seemed more like shitposting. Let's not forget that an odd number of VRAINShaters came yesterday and the day before so I'd not be surprised if it was just them/him again shitting the thread.
Most comments about the last episode were positive and that's what matters.

>don't feel like friends
They fight together and that's what important. Didn't see shark or kaito really hanging out with Yuma ever.

after the world duel carnival arc shark and rio would hang out with Yuma's friends tho. that's the problem, only working together for the plot stuff is fine and all but as it stands there are friends in vrains, it's just a bunch of people with a common goal maybe that can weigh o

bohman doesn't feel like a main villain

>majority doesn't count if it's negative
You gotta get over your persecution complex "everything is fine"user

Is not hate just complete indifference

He was fine for the middle arc. Better than Kegemaru IMO.

You can't trust anons. Not that this shonen franchise is known for being particularly good anwyay.

the whole i am the OG playmaker was dumb

>looking at some comments
>people are saying shitvulva's field in s1 was more threatening that bohmans
lmao

Attached: I'm you.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

he had a fucking card called deus ex machina

the episode was fine but the show is bad and not worthy of more than 5/10 anyone who unironically thinks vrains is a good spinoff is just lying to themselfs

There isn't a cartel out to trash VRAINS everywhere.
It's normal for others to have negative opinions just like it is normal to have positive opinions.
A show having a mixed perception doesn't mean it's a concentrated effort.

>Final Zexal I duel against Kaito
>Hospital duel against Shark
>Going to not-Rome with Kotori, Rio, Shark, and Kaito
>Pretty much any episode with a Rio focus
You know your eyes are supposed to be open when you watch a series, right?

it was fine since it was the first time they pulled that shit
also he didn't overstayed his welcome like bohman losing twice to the main character

Truly glad they saved the budget for this episode. For Vrains standarts this one was pretty kino, but I guess good animation can't save overwall bad writing.

You're welcome! I enjoyed drawing the cuties.
You're right that everyone deserves to have their own opinion. I see that most people didn't like the lack of bonding, I guess I never realized it myself since I watched many and enjoyed the duels mostly. Let's hope the next season has some more bonding so everyone can be pleased.
I can't wait for a vrains manga to be announced.
People must have gotten mad with the last Yusaku vs Bohman. I felt the first episodes of the duel slow but the last one was really the greatest of all the season in my opinion. Though I didn't have to wait for 3 weeks to get to it.

Attached: Cyberse witch behind.jpg (1500x1233, 409K)

>Hatters gotta hate
In my experience, they're usually pretty friendly.

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 994K)

Alright let's do this

>Cons:
S2 was too long
we didn't needed 4 bohman duels
the whole soulburner win streak was boring
Bohman wasn't a cool villain
"wait in the line while your friend duel"
still. no. fucking. character. interactions

>Pros:
Proper protag party
Less PM duels
Cool twists/better plot

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 102 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.30_[2019.05.15_22.57.48].jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>new ones
Just to be clear, it'd be bad form to request ones you skipped, right?

Soulburner winning was great. Bohman was cool imo but he was what he was, a tool that was learning how to feel. He never felt hate or anything like a real villain would usually do.
>No interactions
Yeah that was a shit but we still got s3.

That was total bullshit. This entire arc was just going through the motions.

Attached: I'm your evolved form.jpg (1280x720, 547K)

Pardon my asking, may I know where I can find your art or where I can follow you?

What do you think of my random speculation for season 3? It fits, doesn't it? Just waiting for the new OP next week to completely obliterate my ideal season 3.

Attached: Untitled-1-01.jpg (2649x1369, 748K)

>the whole soulburner win streak was boring
How is this bad? He is like a main character if the show didn't have one already. The fact that his fatal flaw of raging too much is what cost him to ultimately lose was great.

Bohman had to many duels, that I would agree. Aoi doesn't need a dozen different outfit. You also forgot two more things as a Pro
>more Emma
>Blood Shepard in general

Attached: SOULBURNER.webm (638x360, 369K)

Attached: Blood Cape.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Probably something more like this.

Attached: 1557974192101.png (2649x1369, 1.8M)

is this who they will fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=XKE0E_aiiGc
Oh and then there this moment. We have to remember that not everyone like getting cucked out of a victory and some will turn to the darkside over petty shit.

Attached: ZERO ATK....jpg (1238x677, 62K)

Round 1
Round 2

Thought these were Link marker predictions and not just who was going to fight who. I doubt they'll have the King face Yusaku, since the Queen is generally more powerful/important, even while the King is technically in charge.

I fully expect that if they end up making a chess archetype, the link markers will be based off how they move/take pieces.

a shitty filler episode villain
even the fucking yellow goo version of him was a better villain

How great was Soulburner beating everybody PM had beat already just to show how good he was? What was Soulburner purpose in this arc besides being absorbed by Bohman?

Isn't Windy's child literally dead?

I can't believe Lightning got away with literally everything

being cool and selling cards

Attached: Go Onizuka's First Turn Play.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

>Pro
>all these alternate summoning that isn't Link

Attached: Cyberse Clock Dragon.webm (930x528, 2.54M)

I just realized that, with the exception of Knight, the allowed movement for chess pieces can kinda be represented as Link Markers.
>Pawn: Up
>Rook: Left, Up, Right, Down
>Bishop: Up-Left, Up-Right, Down-Right, Down-Left
>King, Queen: Left, Up-Left, Up, Up-Right, Right, Down-Right, Down, Down-Left

Attached: Lightning Loops.jpg (750x1169, 240K)

I've figured out why these threads are so mixed on VRAINS.
There's two groups of anons: people that judge vrains solely as a ygo entry and people that judge the show in comparison to both ygo and other anime series
The former will have a higher opinion as this is likely the only anime franchise they watch and the latter will swing negative because they can see more of the flaws

They’ve left it purposefully vague by completely cutting away from the crash, not even showing him being taken away by ambulance or anything.

>pawn
link 3 all top
>rook
link 4 firewall arrows
>knight
link 4 zeroboros arrows
>bishop
link 4 zeroboros arrows
>queen
link 8
>king
link 8

>lost childs
>any relevance now

You will stick to the same main characters with new outfits and you will like it

Not at all, I'm not rejecting any of those. You could ask for the same one and as long as it is among the first ones I'll draw it.
Thanks for being interested but for now I don´t have any blog nor account on art sites. I want to make one soon. I'll make sure to quietly announce it once it's done. I'm trying to get a little better with digital before creating one so I could take real requests on the page while I keep doing sketches for this thread on weekends.

Attached: Cyberse witch lite.jpg (1333x1356, 836K)

Not the user that asked, but will you be planning on taking commissions or stick with just requests? Your stuff has a certain level of care that I just absolutely adore.

Nice, Im looking forward to your site. btw, I like your nick, it fits you perfectly.

>BS duels
>Gets only 1 new "ace" every duel
>Consistently uses his old "ace" regardless, primarily General

>Bohman duels
>2-3 new "ace" every duel
>ROUSING MONARCH? FORGET THAT, WE TESSERACT NOW
>LOL, FORGET TESSERACT, WE ATLAS NOW, BTW REMEMBER ROUSING MONARCH?
>PFFF, WHO CARES ABOUT ATLAS, WE CHIMERA NOW
>LOOOOOL CHIMERA A SHIT, PERFECTRON NOW

It doesn't have to be coordinated.

>Final Zexal I duel against Kaito
ceremonial
>Hospital duel against Shark
Don't remember wasn't casual
>Going to not-Rome with Kotori, Rio, Shark, and Kaito
Plot
>Pretty much any episode with a Rio focus
That's rio.

>Chimera was so shitty he forgot about it

Attached: screenshot0026.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Anime is a saturated industry and a big chunk of it is 100% focused on satisfying their audience with fanservice and their characters are ready to work as self inserts and there are lots of other options for them if they don´t like the slightest things. Whoever likes and is accustomed to that crap is unlikely to enjoy this show on a weekly basis, so I guess you're right.
t. /x/ who only comes to Yea Forums for the Vrains thread.

>still. no. fucking. character. interactions
There's enough.

I like how this dragon could have easily ended the match in so many ways, but the writers had to resist themselves from making a Banned Card usable in that duel.

Attached: 510cQs6UM3L.jpg (327x479, 59K)

Thats right! Thanks for understanding. Nice dubs, too.
Also is that pic full? I can see something in the bottom left.
Will definetly love that! Good luck!
The archetypes that are we missing from VRAINS is too damn high. Will they ever print HydraDrives with their original effect?

Attached: 1555788982863.jpg (1834x2500, 1.64M)

But those other shows weren't very good either. Writing collapsed in each one at some point.

Why do you guys care about interactions so much? The only things that matter are the plot and making sure there are enough duels to support it. We don’t need super relatable and multi-layered characters with diverse personalities. Card game anime isn’t really good with that stuff either.

this. Some anons gets autistically obsessed with destroying the reputation of a certain franchise/show and you could't believe the lots of effort they pour onto it. Like that one user that totally posted crap about Kancolle in favor of Azur Lane in /vg/ iirc.
The main reason I suspect it's mostly one user shitposting hate on vrains is because the hate only bursts at very certain times which is weird, like I don't think the rest of haters would be waiting 24/7 for one to spark the flame to then trow themselves into the fight as well.

Attached: 14347658760.jpg (600x600, 52K)

I know, right? Takeru/Flame/Ai did a good chuck of it, already.

>2 monster(generic)
>no "once per turn"
What where they thinking?

Zexal was great with interaction, so much so that people even hated it for Yuma being the one who got to interact the most. I personally would love for Vrains to take a little from it and give us some interaction in s3.

Attached: Yuma Astral punch.jpg (600x423, 131K)

This specific card game anime isn't good with interaction.
Don't drag other card game anime franchises down

>Plot
And yet they still hung out. They saw a show, had some food, and stayed at a hotel. Kotori and Rio went shopping, Gauche told about his past, Kaito opened up in response, Rio had a jab at Shark in response, they had some laughs. This is basic character interaction, something VRAINS sorely lacks.

I don't remember any of that.

Also how dense he was. Harem tiee

Seriously i read some of these comments and is amazing the length some people go to defend the writing in VRAINS. Do you seriously like it that much?

It's almost like people want a reason to care about the characters so when they duel even if you know the result you can at least be invested in how that character reaches it, the thing that killed arc-v was the hotel rooms, vrains is like they have hotel rooms in their hearts despite standing next to each other

i don't think they have the authority to make the decision on using firewall or not

Episode 103: 終わりへの旅立ち – Owari e no Tabidachi
(Heading off to the End)
After his life-and-death battle with Bowman, Playmaker was able to free the consciousness of his allies. However, Ai, who had used up all his power during the battle, didn't come back. The Ignises absorbed by Bowman didn't come back, either…

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Homura Takeru/Soulburner: Kaji Yuki
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Maiden: Nakashima Yuki
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna
Frog/Pigeon: Seki Tomokazu
Extras

Script: 立原正輝 || Tachihara Masaki
Storyboard: えらん || Eran
Direction: 武藤公春 || Mutou Kimiharu
Animation Director(s): 荏原裕子 || Ebara Yuko

I say the lack of a deep connection to their decks bothers me more than lack of interction, they just use those decks because they like them, there's no backstory around them at all Yusaku's isnt even his, he found it in a warehouse just sitting there, a story that's never gonna be elaborated on

S2 started good with Aoi having some interaction with Yusaku. Lightning's kidnapping Jin and forcing everyone to focus 100% on saving him and stopping the evil ignis destroyed any hopes of more interaction in s2. I still enjoyed the duels and the plot mostly but yeah. They need to balance the interaction as well.
S1 was fine with the interaction for a season 1.

Attached: Yusaku Aoi radicals.jpg (1280x1813, 243K)

Where's hanoi?

And... what? That means it didn't happen?

Attached: Nico Nico Sip.png (600x664, 270K)

Kind of.

>heading off to the end

Guess this is the last arc then

how many times did you get banned so far? you persistent motherfucker

How can somebody not care about characters interactions in a story, not only in Vrains but in any story? How can somebody like any character who has barely interacted with the others characters in the story. Interactions are necessary for the readers/watchers to know more about their personalities, hopes, weaknesses, fears and how each character's words and actions affect other characters and the story.

Synchro Hotel Hell

Don't worry fellas. Even if season 3 is lackluster, it can never end badly as this.

Attached: ArcV_148.png (1280x738, 1.23M)

Pros:
He was introduced
Cons:
No further appearances

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

so what good are hanoi now? be antagonists again once the ignises come back when in reality they aren't evil and only Lighting's asshurt at being shit is the real cause, start a fight because the other ignis and their holders want to protect Lighting from Hanoi's justified wrath? Or just ignore him and focus more on SOL technologis who will go from MUH MONEY to MUH WORLD DOMINATION

thanks jim

Sometimes you just get in for action and get out. A lot of superhero stuff can be like that.

Honestly VRAINS is pretty mediocre even by YGO series. There is not a clear group of friends here unlike other seasons. The plot is boring at least the others were fun. The villain doesn't feel threatening at all and no one fucking feels like friends

>Yuzu, Meiru, and Grace wanted Yuya
Based entertainer got THREE girls while Playmaker has none

I kinda agree, but I think that and the lackluster duel writing are just other sides of the same problem.

But there is. Playmaker just wasn't up for admitting such.

This Come on, every Yugioh has the cast interact and feel like friends. Im not asking for 20 episodes of filler just fun moments between the cast and proper development. Every Yugioh series was able to do this to some extent but with VRAINS is almost like the writers are complete newbies who don't know how to make a proper story

Attached: 11122333322211.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

>However, Ai, who had used up all his power during the battle, didn't come back
What? wasn't Ai ok this episode?

DM didn't really have that.

Yes, I'm planning on taking commissions on the page that's why I'm trying to make my work look more professional, to make them worth the money people would give me and hopefully it'd help me buy a scanner or a Wacom tablet. I'll still ask for requests here but due to time and energy limitations I couldn't do much more than sketches every weekend.
Thanks for the support! Though I was actually thinking on changing it to something Wolfie related. I want to also become an erotic artist someday and Quickdraw doesn't really do the trick for it, does it? hahaha

Attached: Lewd Verre sketch.jpg (1539x1150, 1.54M)

VRAINS would first need good writing to shit the end as bad.

Of course it did even the Manga

>no revolver
OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Only the manga.

Because duels have always been made better if there's at least a little bit of empathy for the characters involved in it, and if people a reason to care for why they're clashing. Yugioh characters don't need to be deep, but they do need enough elaboration on their backstories and motivations to not be paper thin cut-outs just slapped against each other 'because plot'.

Plots in isolation are just rehashes of the same thing already done dozens and dozens of times because the basic structure at its core for 99% of shounen will be the same. What makes a plot/story unique is the individuals involved in it moving the events along. Is yuyu hakusho remembered fondly for the characters involved, or for simply the cold fact of having had a tournament arc? Don't be so willingly daft.

There's no real good reason for vrains to be so lacking when past spin offs did character interactions alright and other shounen have packed more into 2 cours than vrains has in 70+ episodes. There are brief glimpses in vrains of some care being put into making characters more fleshed out (blood shepherd, backstory of the lost incident kids) but it's rarely taken that far or elaborated on in a way that makes sense (including their motivations) by the standards of past yugioh anime. Arc-v's villains all had this issue as well, as examples.

Several of Zexal's villains were entertaining partly because their motivations were specific and they fucking gave everything they had to see them fulfilled to their desperate ends, even if they were evil motivations or would result in a lot of lost lives. Which made it a bit more entertaining to see the progatonist(s) pour in everything to stop them even if they weren't on the same tier as the villains in isolation.

Attached: 1528580518118.png (410x410, 214K)

it's just flamboyant fanboyism, you know, call people who criticise it as haters and defend every thing regardless of it's actually good or not.
Vrains isn't the worst thing ever but it's no where near amazing as some people who defend it out to be.

>The villain doesn't feel threatening at all and no one fucking feels like friends
>Who is fucking Lightning and Windy
>Friends
>Akira-Emma-Aoi?
>even by YGO series
I feel I've read your crap multiple time already. Your comment is clearly biased why are you even here if you consider this franchise mediocre?

But I do care about the characters already. They just need to look cool.

>shitvulva not even appearing next week
how JUST can he get?

okay then, tell me what you find compelling about bohman

Judgment dice.

Haru

wtf I love bohman now

I guess we didn't buy enough Borrel Dragons

An easy fix they should have done was not to stretch the final Lighting and Bohman duel to 3 episodes long. Should have just condensed the whole thing

>Revolver is dead forever
Based, VRAINS just got infinitely better

Not him but Bohman was never supposed to be particularly evil or mad. He was Lightning's final weapon and it did hold Yusaku for a while, more that what Lightning could have done. His sibling relationship with Haru was really lovely as well.

Most villains in yugioh aren't a threat. Marik and Bakura certainly weren't.

You are right on that one. Thanks for understanding!
Great! I wish you good luck!

I think whatever nick you come up with and you are comfortable with would be great, but honestly, I like Quickdraw because it represents your unique style and who you are. To me what matters the most when it comes to art, is your identity, your essence in your art, and that anybody could recognize your essence. Whenever anybody look at your art they may say "hey, this is definitely Quickdraw, I recognize this anywhere". Quickdraw sound like the person who knows what he wants and how to get it done.
Thanks for the lewd

ah yes, I shed a tear for the total of 4 minutes of sibling bonding those two shared. And the point isn't if villains are super crazy or evil, it's if they have elaborated personal motivations. Bohman is an extension of Lightning's motivations but not actually as interesting as his creator in concept or on screen

Yeah, most people here are mad because this duel lasted one month. Lightning vs revolver was crazy good and we loved it. This one felt way too long no wonder people who got to watch all the episodes at once like Quickdraw didn't feel upset and just enjoyed the show.

Attached: Yugioh machine.png (400x300, 21K)

>if you consider this franchise mediocre?
Who said i consider this franchise mediocre? Is just Vrains thats fucking terrible

Maybe in the 1950's. Even comics run on character driven stories.
Like, here, Nuke is tearing up Hell's Kitchen because Kingpin was overeager hunting Daredevil, in no small part due to issues with his wife. The Avengers get in on this, and Captain America becomes concerned because Nuke is a veteran and wearing the damn flag, so he investigates, allowing us to see reaffirmations of his ideals in a Daredevil story, as well as a look into Kingpin's mental state, and a bunch of other shit for some other characters all in a Daredevil story.
The problem with VRAINS is that it can't even give you that level of stuff. If they want you to learn about Soulburner, they gotta have Blood Shepard or Lightning or whoever railroad him into a duel. If they need the Ignis stuff to move forward, it's because an Lightning decides to tip his hand, then put the characters into individual spaces so they can do their plot-mandated duel in a vacuum. The characters have no agency, it's just going from A to B to C and they happen to be the cast.

Attached: Daredevil 233-009.jpg (2013x3056, 2.4M)

At least they were enjoyable. And even Marik and Bakura ACTUALLY did some evil things that didn't magically get fixed

only justified if the production values can back up the action at least most of the time.
those dc animated dtvs that are shitty nowadays could at least be somewhat more worth the price if they looked really good visually, but most of them are janky as hell.

>Lightning vs revolver was crazy good
It got what? 3 episodes? And they spent more time talking than actually dueling. And let's not forget the shit animation and terrible conclusion

>276 of full VRAINS hate
Ok, people, i think we should chill a little

Attached: 0314aadaf17daf2a1309b496e5a3123696ee81d7_hq.jpg (1024x590, 46K)

>terrible conclusion
t.asshurtshitvulvafag, it was great conclusion

>bakura
All flashback. Don't care.
>marik
No one cares about his father.

Almost convinced that you went to wiki.

I just want some adventures, I don't need the life story.

How old was Blair/Rei again? why the fuck did they add her to the cast in season 3 and 4? She didn't do shit and none of her cards were ever printed

I don't even give a fuck about that poor excuse of a rival but the ending was pure shit writing

You said stuff that doesn't get magically fixed.

>terrible conclusion
For revolverfags, yeah I guess. I was neutral and I was just amazed by the back and forth attacking and Jin showing up and being scared af made me crazy happy. They also finally explained why Jin was so traumatized which I had almost given up on ever understanding.
Did you even read half the thread?

Attached: Jin hiding behind Yusaku.jpg (1200x694, 92K)

you can't say 'adventures' aren't an integral part of a character's life story

You just need some antics.

14 and 15 on S4. She had an interesting subplot for the first half of season 3 and was cute with Jaden in S4. That's it

Attached: 123453234555444.jpg (1280x960, 198K)

everyone died for real? haha what the fuck, best ending ever.

Did you forget Bonz and his friends user? They didn't come back because Bakura killed them those poor bastards, they were thugs but they didn't deserve a death that brutal

why bother with this specific anime, then? there's shows like star driver which are centered on the fast paced and well-animated action, or real life martial arts fights you could watch instead

psyche, they come back in the next 1-2 eps

what does that have to do with production values

It's what I'm used to. They can put out pretty much any story they want.

Man, she developed fast in just 2 years, by the time she hits 18 she's gonna be bigger than Asuka was at that age. Kinda wish they had ditched Kenzen/Hasslebery or at least not let him be another Judai ass kisser, I hated the way he spoke in both english and japanese

>bonz
I'm so to feel bad for that guy? He was pretty shitty.

if you were just going to say stockholm syndrome you couldve stated that a while ago

If you can't have an awesome fight due to restraints you just make it up with schemes or a back and forth.

Vrains Manga, when?

Speaking of Hasselberry i noticed he is a fucking asshole to Syrus in the Dub but in the Japanese version, he actually respects him. That's why i didn't liked him

Attached: D34hj6mU4AEgyAG.jpg (1200x869, 176K)

Your psychoanalysis is noted but misplaced. It's just not worth the effort to find most anime. I already know what I'm getting here.

>Man, she developed fast in just 2 years
Yeah and she was fun unlike Alexis

Attached: 123432123454323344.png (634x475, 325K)

>I dont want to try new things even a little bit
So this is the caliber of vrains apologists...

I've watched other anime and recently enough too. It's just easier to fill my time with this one.

which was her deck again? I remind she using Lightsworn in the Tag Force games.

Vrains doesn't even do that though, because they're poorly drawn so much of the time.

Thanks! I also like Quickdraw because it's exactly what I do here and I really love doing it.
I guess I'll go sleep already.Today's was a great episode and it totally made my day. I'm happy I'll be busy again until Saturday when I'll take up more requests because that'll help me chill down and forget the anxiety I'm feeling now for watching and hearing the new Opening. I don't remember the last time I felt this hyped!

Attached: Cyberse witch scolding Wicckid.jpg (1800x1190, 913K)

Was it worth it?

Attached: the cost.png (1280x720, 693K)

>poorly drawn
Sounds like modern anime to me.

no yusaku should have taken the bohpill

True. Extra poorly drawn, then

Maiden in Love and some other girly anime-only stuff.

We are talking about OPM S2 levels of poorly drawn here

>CP19-JP027 Tech Genus Drill Fish (T.G. Drill Fish)
>Level 1 WATER Fish Effect Monster
>ATK 100
>DEF 800
>You can use each effect among the (1)st and (3)rd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
>(1) If all monsters you control are “T.G.” monsters (min. 1): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
>(2) This card can attack your opponent directly.
>(3) When a “T.G.” monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it.
I would use the shit out of this if it was ten years ago.

Attached: IsThisANarwhal.jpg (407x593, 79K)

>literally meluseek
lmao

nah it was good, lightning does anything to win, just like how playmaker duels to win, only asshurt revolverfags think otherwise

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 98 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.25_[2019.04.17_23.39.16].jpg (1280x720, 407K)

No worse than some dm or gx filler stuff.

Why did the writers make Manjome an OOC crush on Asuka?

Attached: 4be3bceaec131255a3c8f4f8f9d39992db7895ear1-498-382_00.gif (320x245, 966K)

The majority of his character arc is learning to take himself less seriously, act less narcissistic, and to see people as something other than stepping stones or obstacles Once he started to see his classmates as something other than a wall to get over he realized the hottest girl at his school is kinda hot. Their relationships with Judai also meant he was around her fairly often.

Attached: Dr4-Zk_U8AAUHH4.png (800x800, 554K)

No roboppy lines next episode how sad.

Attached: can't stand up.png (1280x720, 674K)

Half the academy had a crush on her. Some cast member had to.

Attached: 32220620_p1.jpg (333x500, 52K)

Everyone happy with Yusaku's speech? I know I am.

Attached: power of connection.jpg (1280x2160, 562K)

Pretty good. Too bad it was wasted on a character like Yusaku instead of someone like Takeru or even Ai.

I really liked the reference to Yugi's mind room in DM

except all the time besides noh episodes. so you're saying vrains is equal the lowest points of past series?

>Literally digital Kizuna

No. It works outside one or two animation directors.

>and this is where we'll make Yusaku go full Yusei, but without the friends
t. the writers

He has friends, people who fought with him.

>He has friends
shut up yoshida

Elemental ones were kind of meh. It's actual attack was alright, nice that it mirrored base Firewall to some degree. The "attack mode" Darkfluid with the red lines looks gorgeous though, much better than the green

Great, simple design that's a clear evolution of Firewall. I really like it

He's a fighter. He only knows how to make friends through fighting.

Those aren't friends, those are comrades in arms, as in, the starting point for friendship, Yusaku just got his foot in the door and suddenly he's acting like he's known these people for ages, his speech doesn't work when reality is in our faces. even more ridiculous to hear Bowman call the guy his rival when he's never once beat Yusaku or came close to it, imagine if Jack spouted off a line like that the first time we saw him and Yusei duel only by that point Yusei had already kicked his ass like 5 different times before that confrontation. Also, they don't even have a personal history with each other like rivals tend to have, Atem and Kaiba had past lives together, Chazz and Jaden started out hating each other then became friends, Yusei and Jack are childhood friends, Shark and Yuma fought each other about 10 times by the end of the series with Shark actually stomping Yuma once with Black Ray lancer and Yuma intensionally letting Shark beat him up in a duel because his anger was taking control of him and he needed an outlet, even Yuma and III had a rivalary with how they were foils just like Yuya and Sawatari and Reji.

Bowman apparently got beaten so badly he delluded himself into thinking he was ever worth Yusaku's time and effort. Fuck, he's just another Go without the monkey face

I hope S3 we have some more IRL interactions, so I can care more about them. Right now the only one I really care about is Hotdog bro. The rest are just their designs.

Attached: D5ehiA0V4AAiESu.jpg (1200x584, 172K)

>Those aren't friends, those are comrades in arms, as in, the starting point for friendship
Who are you to decide that?
>even more ridiculous to hear Bowman call the guy his rival when he's never once beat Yusaku or came close to it
You just need reoccurring battles to be rival in a shonen. That one is real simple.
>he's just another Go without the monkey face
No, Go has the potential to win.

>Go has the potential to win.

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Find a merit on this character.

Attached: Ryoken_kogami.jpg (1280x738, 55K)

I understand that, but why would he care about wooing her in a retarded way when he had to be aware of her caring about dueling more on top of his own goals as a duelist?

Didn't Sho also like her at first?

Attached: 1556347654027.jpg (960x720, 55K)

yeah, then she and her friends sat on him for a long time til Judai showed up, they were also naked at the time

i think it was kinda slow in some parts and rush in others but i love every ignis and the red yuzaku.

there is none, even Go is a better rival

He has a boat

i dont understand why they just re-printed with a new effect and retcon it on the anime. just make it 2 cyberse monsters and dont make it quick effect.

i was soo trigger.

Attached: Baby Reira.png (1280x720, 244K)

Unless a card is very old, or if there’s just a flat out mistake on a printing, they are extremely averse to errata.

hope next season we get this level of waifu

Attached: Ishizu.gif (245x300, 957K)

>Using "waifu" to mean "anime girl"
Just die.

>tfw Roboppy end up being more useful than most of the anti-Lightning group

Attached: smug girls.jpg (1280x720, 404K)

Attached: rebeW_ijnihS.png (1280x720, 539K)

Didn't help yusaku develop.

truly unpredictable

based roboppy-chan

>may
what an understatement.

Attached: may have a future.png (1280x720, 834K)

Absolutely based.

He's good looking, but his main purpose is for exposition dumps.

Attached: DizeJYIVQAAXMOk.png (1191x839, 568K)

I wonder what Takeru is going to do now that Flame is dead. Or his purpose for that matter.

Attached: 1200px-TakeruHomura.png (1200x675, 689K)

he's the rival

The rival with no antipathy or antagonism towards the protagonist, just the opposite in fact. So in other words, not the rival.

I am socially awkward

Are there Pendulum Link monsters yet?

Episode 104: 犯行声明 – Hankō Seimei
(Claim of Responsibility)
Thanks to the efforts of Playmaker and his allies, Den City is now at peace again. Meanwhile, Ai and Roboppy sneak onto a ship owned by SOL Technologies. Ai attempts to initiate contact with SOL’s top executive, Queen. Just what is Ai’s motive?!

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin

Episode 105: 迎撃 – Geigeki
(Counterattack)

Attached: get out.jpg (350x515, 43K)

Based. Welcome back!

Attached: EarthKICK.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

better than a rival who is a literal exposition device

At least in this case we can assume Yusaku goofed up by not just having the card in his extra deck that duel. He must have figured it wouldnt do well against Bohmans usual attribute negation shenanigans.

You almost made me think there was something new.

Holy shit, that came outta nowhere.
twitter.com/tomo_comic/status/1128933804310052864

Attached: D6rHKuvVUAA3Chu.jpg (623x900, 138K)

damn, this absolute unit

Tell me about Aoi, why does she pee her pants?

I wish they make androids that can manifest Data Storms in real life appear in S3

>>Bohman is honorable
>imagine saying this even after several episodes of MUH NEURON LINK

>Yuzu is Yuya's mom
Kekd hard. Absolutely based

Guys WHAT IF link vrains is deleted for good now?
Whole 3rd season on IRL only

Cute, prefect for a mpreg with impregnation and lots of handholding and hugs doujin, desu

Attached: 1537399666137.jpg (811x1200, 120K)

Fucking stop it, Shinji

Attached: 1465845897657.png (1280x1280, 771K)

Same here.

This is want I want the most. Looking at feels like watching a completely new show after this much Link Vrains. I hope they also have gotten tired of Link Vrains and move the action and drama to the real world.

So, while Ai and robopy are at their adventure Aoi, Yusaku and the rest of the cast will be interacting at school I hope.

He is handsome and cute. Also he doesn't seem as autistic as the rest of the rivals.

Glad to hear that! I'm also very exited. I hove you had a good rest!
In order to finally end Bohman, yes.
No. Just average with sudden bumps.

Kaiba is beloved for his autism though.

Depends on if there's a real time skip or not.

His design is too cool for death.
I bet he ninja'd his way out.

>into the drains posters

Attached: 1557879556771.jpg (1130x697, 437K)

Nice. As long as it's stable making profit a s4 isn't really out of the table.

Those are franchise sales. I'm more saying their complaints are just pointless in general as they'll air anything just to keep promoting it.

More predaplant reveal WHEN?

Attached: Yuri_Anger.png (1072x741, 310K)

Reveals* goddamit.

Why give it a weapon if it doesn't battle?

Attached: code generator.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Well it could battle if necessary but its true value resides as material for link summoning. Much like Lonefire Blossom. It can attack but I doubt someone ever leaves it around up to the battle phase. Both are used to make better monsters by sacrificing themselves/being used as materials.

She probably broke after being overwhelmed by Ai's data.

>s4 isn't really out of the table.
One of the things im most looking forward to this season is seeing you get BTFO

Attached: 1546292072481.gif (350x197, 2.49M)

Does Yuri have a berserk mode sprite?

Attached: Binary Blader.jpg (2446x3283, 740K)

Don't you have any gifs in the new and improved artstyle?

Is that a link 2 or 3?

Link-2 and here's his effect in the anime.
[ Cyberse / Link / Effect ]
2 Normal Monsters

This card gains these effects based on the number of monsters co-linked to this card.
● 1+: Once per turn, when this card declares an attack on an opponent's monster: You can activate this effect; this turn, this card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase, but opponent's monsters cannot be destroyed by battle with this card.
● 2: After damage calculation, if this card battled an opponent's monster: You can banish that opponent's monster.
ATK / 1800 LINK – 2

Attached: BinaryBlader-JP-Anime-VR.png (520x764, 494K)

>Improved

RIP you glorious bastards.

Attached: RIP.jpg (1024x768, 479K)

>XYZscum

Attached: tumblr_nfuw632JiP1tx9dtlo1_500.gif (500x282, 78K)

I'm going to miss Aqua's huge ass.

Attached: 1427924958113.png (540x705, 320K)

Best ass of vrains is right here and maybe Cyberse witch too.

Attached: 1555176505058.png (1077x1180, 981K)

How strong do you have to be to toss a child that distance with one arm?

Attached: 1528643998968.gif (490x338, 2.55M)

>Fusion Scum

Attached: IKE! REVOLUTION FALCON!.webm (495x372, 2.53M)

That scene was greatly animated. I love yugioh so fucking much.

I remember everyone on janime raging about the Z-One reveal. Those were fun times, unless you cared about the show.

What were Janime's reactions to the final Yusei vs Jack duel?

Attached: 5Dx154_Junk_Warrior_VS_Red_Dragon_Archfiend.jpg (1440x810, 178K)

She a cute.
Didn't Janime pretty much implode because of it?

Attached: Trickstar Batcat.webm (1004x568, 1.63M)

Next episode's cast list looks kind of barren
>no hanoi
>no miyu
>no kiku or takeru's grandparents
How is this an epilogue for most of the characters this season?

I like how Kaiba jumps in front of Tea and Serentiy like BAM WHAT UP LADIES

Attached: 1525974308480.png (480x640, 502K)

They will likely only be shown waking up without any lines. It also screams of timejump to me.

Imagine being retarded enough to watch a yugioh series of all things for the plot.

user, don't delude too hard
at this point you got just to accept

>user, don't delude too hard
At this point I'm just thinking it's a recap. Still this is paced slower than it has to be. Those characters will come back up again.

kill yourself

Kaiba/10

>Imagine being retarded enough to watch a yugioh series of all things for the plot.
All the good interactions were shafted for card games a long time ago.

I can't wait a single second more. Bring OP now.

Attached: Aoi Miyu.jpg (1200x1900, 279K)

Was he a worthy antagonist?

Attached: tricked.png (1280x738, 685K)

I liked him a lot and now I'm.wondering what he'll be like after all this mess.

Without his mischievousness I don't know if he'll be as entertaining.

Anyone remembers that Hanoi still has a spy in SOL?

I wonder if the writers do.

I don't. Which one?

It's either Hayami or Isomaki.

AHHH WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT BROS

Attached: latest[1].jpg (540x720, 67K)

Did we get the art for perfection?

Attached: 8 cards to never print.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

AHHH I WANT TO LIE ON TOP OF HER FOR FIVE MINUTES WHILE SHE LAYS THERE UNCOMFORTABLE AND QUIET

Attached: latest[1].png (1280x720, 634K)

I still wonder why only one of the pilows is purple

>Gains 1500 ATK for each "Tindangle Hound" and "Tindangle Angel" in your GY.
Why was the ATK gain effect changed so completely from the anime version?

Attached: file.png (478x700, 709K)

A desperate attempt to convey that Aoi doesn't have autism. She does, though.

I WANT TO BALANCE A QUARTER ON ITS EDGE ON AOI'S FLAT CHEST

Are there multiple hounds and angels in the anime?

In theory, this makes it easier to get the ATK boost.

She stained the original case and had to swap out that one.

That's a big bed

But Base Gardna had nothing to do with Cerberus. At the very least it should've required angel or hound in the grave instead.

I don't think so.

Why is the effect called Karma Gear?

Attached: karma gear.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Like many things in this game, we might never know. Though I liked it's summoning animation a lot. The beninning of it, it's like the artwork of Terraforming seen from the surface of the planet.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-13-08-16.png (960x540, 442K)

Yeah, but it's a monster that Special Summons itself from the hand to the field, so it's easy enough to get in the grave. Hound would need to be pitched through Foolish Burial/Intruder/discarded as a cost, and that'd still leave the task of getting Angel there.
It removes the symbolism, but, in theory, it's easier to fulfill.

>Ghost
>In a data world
>In a technology-oriented series

What are they thinking?

Well it has all the attributes. It should be able to make anything.

Attached: cyberse world.png (1280x738, 1.45M)

Never been to /x/,have ya?

Man, I really love it when they depict really old monsters in new spells/traps

Attached: TG trap.jpg (407x593, 82K)

You don't need to go to anywhere like that to find ghosts in a technological context. VRAINS has tons of them. And multiple characters named after them.

Attached: hexstia attacks.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

all the 'data material' stuff and everything about the ignis is just a stand in for magic. hackers are basically computer wizards for how computer coding is treated in this show

>Naoki freaking out as Brave Max braces himself
I wish they did more stuff like this.

What do you mean exactly? Them lying about how they actually feel?

>Wolf Axwielder was printed in 2001, ten years before Battle Stun Sonic made its anime debut in 2011
>T.G. Warwolf made its anime debut in 2009, ten years before Battle Stun Sonic will be printed in 2019

Attached: Intense.png (433x551, 49K)

Mind: Blown.

Show what's actually going on in meatspace. Naoki's a bit of a cartoonish example, but I feel it could be used to some impact. Like, show Homura's body slumping after she gets defeated instead of just having Soulburner turning to sparklies, maybe a cut to Aoi letting out a bitter tear after losing again, or Go hitting a locker after walking off after losing to Soulburner, or Yusaku showing his worry in a bad situation while Playmaker remains stoic. Just something to show that they're still the same person as the one who went INTO THE VRAINS.

The good it took from summoning the monster to get the counter going into the negation effect. The bad of the opponent's effect getting negated. Bohman getting what's coming to him for the shit he' puled.
it sounds cool

They're too dignified for all those examples. Naoki is the only one who is obviously and constantly lying so showing his thoughts doesn't matter. The rest hide their thoughts too well or just outright say what they think.

Which is dull and completely neglects the potential of the setting. Do you have any idea how much more likable Yusaku would be if he could show doubt or worry or happiness? If they let him be a human being, even alone in a dark room behind a visor? If they gave some indication of layers to his personality instead of just a stoic face with a stick up his ass?

God, I hope so. I want new characters so badly.

Just because they don't show his real life form doesn't mean he's stoic. You just seemed to be annoyed about style stuff.

No, he's stoic because he emotes about as much as a member of the Queen's Guard. And characters like that can be well done, but, as is, Yusaku isn't one of them.

No he just doesn't do positive feelings often.

Attached: the hot dog vendor died.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Everyone does.

Attached: 1542240252570.png (1280x720, 643K)

I miss Blue girl so badly.

Attached: 1528994742164-1.jpg (850x1005, 161K)

Is he speaking in s1?

Attached: Jin warrior.png (500x927, 72K)

Isn't she just the awkward middle phase?

Attached: blue girl art.jpg (710x1024, 167K)

Season 3*

so.... next week is... recap epp/spoiler] ?

Attached: DiceReRoll-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (450x654, 772K)

They wouldn't show much of the next episode in the preview but that could just be to build suspense for everyone's return. I give it a 60 percent chance.

Attached: Ai has no clue.png (1280x738, 732K)

only team chadmaker is returning, hanoishits are dead forever

I know that. With this few characters it might be hard to fill the whole episode. Unless they were going to throw in some conclusion duel.

I only care about the lost incident children. BRING MIYU BACK.

>Holy shit, look at the size of that thing

She's not apart of the ignis team so she doesn't get to show up to the celebration. Maybe in 5-10 episodes she can show up.

Attached: miyu's mother.png (1280x738, 1M)

3-5 would be better since the end should be around 40 or so weeks from now.

it's not like she's going to join at this point anymore
there's no point in increase PM party this close of the ending

>Party
It wasn't a real party. The real party should be compossed by the lost incident children since they are brothers in pain.

Attached: Miyu-unleashed-aqua (2).png (530x722, 307K)

here's the only party we need.

Attached: 1556758465133.jpg (2560x2160, 857K)

>The real party
It's a party of one.

Dubs confirm. Though I'd love Miyu transforming it into a party of 2 in season three.

Why does everyone forget that Yusaku is never alone? No numbers will change that.

Attached: friend.png (1280x738, 407K)

Damare

Attached: Playmaker Kagami.jpg (385x615, 75K)

>Ai based on Yusaku
>Gets along better with the Roomba than with Yusaku

Yusaku was happy go lucky before the incident. Roboppy is a happy go lucky robot.

Other humans I mean. Also, at this point Ai feels like part if Yusaku. Like a mischevious devil over your left shoulder in cartoons.

Ai is sentient and more advanced than a human. He should count.

Attached: blazing bohman.png (1280x720, 774K)

1-100 are finished. Congratulations, Zexal!

Attached: 1558060783420.jpg (781x1155, 151K)

He's AI, not a human.

HOLY SHIT.

Number 26: Octobypass the Dimensional Path
Rank 3 LIGHT Psychic Xyz Effect Monster
800 ATK / 2400 DEF
2 Level 3 monsters
-You can only use this card name's (1) effect once per turn.
(1) At the start of the Battle Phase: You can detach 1 material from this card; only 1 monster can attack during this Battle Phase, also that attack is a direct attack.
(2) At the end of the Damage Step, if a monster inflicts battle damage by a direct attack: Control of that monster is given of the Turn Player's opponent.

So no more XYZs now?

Attached: 5718be46280b2a22ea70a54615bf1b7f.jpg (434x353, 30K)

They still need to print Numbers 1 through 4 but as of now, all 100 are named

Attached: most human.png (1280x720, 677K)

>no link pendulum

Nice looking.
Only 1 to 4 are no printed? We might see them in a promo pack soon. People will finally be able to collect all of Astral's memory pieces in real life.

Attached: Astral official.png (731x1080, 781K)

Good
Pendulums were a mistake

They didn't print link spells, why would they print that?

>Pendulums were a mistake

Attached: YAMERO.webm (1280x720, 731K)

I enjoyed playing Qliport and 2/3 of the anime were the best of the franchise.

someone seems to be lacking some egao in their system

Attached: egao dose.png (1246x780, 1.02M)

Arc-V fags need to be gassed. Fuck off you losers.

How come her eyes and eye brows overlap her hair?

Attached: Overlaying Tokens.png (1024x313, 283K)

shh, security are asleep
i miss Yea Forumsrc-v threads

Attached: nee kikasete.jpg (1280x720, 483K)

>pendulum lacking a level that also doesn't have a rank or other form of pseudo-level to be treated as a level while face up in the extra deck

The only good talker.

Attached: encode talker.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Sorry bro. We aren't leaving.

>windy and earth did not talk at all
it felt so awkward

They are not in the right state of mind. One is incomplete, the other is just out of brainwashing.

This.
I thought it was pretty obvious by how they looked uncounscious

ArcV was good but ArcV threads were mostly shiposting. I don't miss those at all.

>ArcV threads were mostly shiposting
that was the fun part of it

Attached: yuya shinji.jpg (1088x1848, 374K)

These days feel so slow. Please, Miyu. Come faster.

Attached: Miyu mushrooms.jpg (500x850, 42K)

What was his deal?

Attached: Decode Talker Extend.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

it was Ai with a golden cloth

>Numbers 1-4
Too bad the real ones are shittier than the fakes.

That's true.