Observe Ryuk, i am going to stop 50% of crime by eliminating only 13% of the population

Observe Ryuk, i am going to stop 50% of crime by eliminating only 13% of the population

Attached: 11814737.jpg (635x353, 65K)

I actually miss Death Note
Why aren't they exploiting it with spinoffs/alternate universe stories?

Code Geass for example has plenty of those.

because spin offs are garbage 90% of the time, some artists know its best to leave a story alone when it's finished

because nips have garbage taste

Attached: hair_funny.webm (1280x720, 342K)

>someone could’ve just taken the concept above just Light/L and just have it be like Jojo where it’s a different person with the notebook and they each have different ideals

Instead we got Netflix

Post possible stories

Because it would be stale and unoriginal and would just turn into a soap opera with drama and reality tv-esque plotlines.

>oh I’m gonna use the Death Note cause I wanna be rich
>I’m gonna use the Death Note because I hate everybody
>I’m gonna use the Death Note because I’m jealous of this Chad cucking me from all the girls

It’s boring fucking shit. The reason why Death Note stood out was because it was a cat/mouse game with a guy who had a serious God complex

Not even Netlix people are that retarded to do such a dumb concept

>Elliot Rogers obtains the Death Note and makes cringe youtube videos about how life is simply just so unfair while he goes on a crusade to eliminate all the Stacies from the world

I would die to see someone like Eren Yeager with parallel circumstances in the death note universe get the note

Are titan Shifters fully human. They are descendants of a god and have partial powers of one

Making a story about a protagonist with a “why don’t girls ever like me” incep mentality to parallel Light’s absurd god complex is actually something that would be pretty enjoyable to watch

Honestly a world without instagram whores would be really nice. They don't deserve success for teasing their bodies. Maybe then women will have modesty again and think of their families first. Fuck hedonistic women tainting our daughters.

bump

You need to eliminate just 6% because almost all crime is done by males
and we can take the 7% and use them as living onaholes

Japan does not have a problem with basketball Americans.

Death note didn't made sense anyway

I literally just finished the series.

Why the fuck didn't Light win? I'm so fucked off at that ending man. Near was such a shit villian

B A S E D

>villain
antagonist you retard.

>le 50% /pol/ meme
I thought Yea Forums was one of the less racist boards

Light’s brain went to shit after 7 years of playing God with no one in his way. He shouldn’t have trusted Mikami.

>if I add le it is automatically less funny

Attached: Butthurtbench.jpg (400x300, 111K)

this
racist fucks should be banned on sight, they like to meme about the 50% but they coincidentally forget that most pedos, terrorists and incels are white

>not having sex is on par with being a terrorist
You people are genuinely insane

lel

he underestimated Near.
He even said it himself "L wouldn't have been stopped by just this, but you're not L so I'm just not going to bother planning for that eventuality

incels universally become terrorists
the ones that don't become terrorists stop being incels and just come to terms with being a virgin like a sane human

...And you double down. Holy shit lmao. The world will never be boring with packs of retards like you alive.

Attached: __yagami_light_death_note__338c784211f3f35cf11253d0fcccccf7.jpg (350x352, 32K)

Nah, it's pretty racist

NANI!

Based

Imagine exhumating Death Note for your retarded unfunny meme
It is but /pol/tards are growing so much that their containment board isn't working anymore
>if you don't like my repetitive and unoriginal jokes you're automatically butthurt

Near had the advantage of having L's previous work to work on, and he is arguably just as intelligent as L and because of his differing morals makes him a far more effective detective.
The way he won was an asspull though, felt cheap.

>if you don't like my repetitive and unoriginal jokes you're automatically butthurt
Your fluff words don't mean dick all, it's fucking hilarious that you call others repetitive when you repeat the same butthurt shit all anti-pol crusaders do, word for word with a straight face. All because someone stepped out of your arbitrary lines in the sand, you pseudo-janny. I'd much rather see posts from anons that actually post on pol than any dimwitted, content barren, comment you drones lay before me.
tl;dr, u dumb, pol tards still much funnier than u, fuck off loser

Attached: death_note wish you were here.jpg (1400x1050, 140K)