5toubun no Hanayome 85

Extra chapter release thread.

Attached: D5ydUlkU8AEFhsj.jpg (1569x1583, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p001 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 725K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p002 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 586K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p003 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 633K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p004 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 620K)

>dropout

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p005 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 645K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p006 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 736K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p007 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 516K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p008 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 751K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p009 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 628K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p010 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 558K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p011 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 614K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p012 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 702K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p013 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 635K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p014-015 [web] [#dropout].png (2230x1600, 1.53M)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p016 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 753K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p017 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 651K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p018 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 496K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p019 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 663K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p020 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 592K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c085 (NA) - p020x1 [Credits] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 220K)

FUCK Nino

Vol 4 omake.

Attached: 000a.jpg (1370x2048, 1.45M)

Attached: 000b.jpg (2893x2048, 3.59M)

Attached: 000c.jpg (1500x2124, 1.32M)

Attached: 000d.jpg (2909x2048, 3.48M)

Lo- Nevermind.

Attached: 000e.jpg (2847x2048, 3.46M)

Attached: 002.png (1370x2048, 1014K)

Attached: 003-004.png (2740x2048, 2.43M)

Attached: 005.png (1370x2048, 400K)

Attached: 166.png (1370x2048, 1M)

Attached: 167.png (1370x2048, 238K)

Attached: 188.png (1370x2048, 517K)

Attached: 189.png (1370x2048, 568K)

Attached: 190.png (1370x2048, 571K)

Attached: 191.png (1370x2048, 1.07M)

last page

Big thanks to Yotsubro for the scans.

Attached: 192.png (1370x2048, 1.09M)

I don't even want to know what this "2" means

cute couple on the left

LITERALLY FORCED CONFESSION

>what this "2" means
S2 and the fact that Nino is the bride

HUH?! Ichika is the real Lolikano all this times!!!!!??
So what about Itsuki, what the hell she trying to do all this time?

>that dead Yotsuba's smile

>kangaroo
Motherly
>camel
Carries people on their back, hunchback could be her guild for dragging down her sisters?
>hedgehog
Hedgehog dilema
>rabbit
uhh, quick to act?
>hippo
no clue

Can't wait for Ninobitch to lose

recent chapters show that Nino is capable of styling her hair just like the bride's

>And I like you.
SOILED IT

> Has no intention to return it
Miku is such a bitch. And after all that Yotsuba was still helping her.

Attached: 1554603754805.png (611x846, 1.04M)

I don't get it, what did Miku mean by that? That sentence is way too complex. It should be condensed in one word.

>she has no intention to return it
heh, she's the same as ichika.
how did that make you feel breadfag?

I don't understand this...Why would Ichika give up now? It's not like she can't explain herself considering Fuutarou and her are like always pretty much flirting when they talk and other shenanigans

She has no intention to return it.
Disgusting.

rabbits fuck a lot

She will leave after graduation because of her actress career.

Ichicute a best. A BEST

Attached: 1553630041930.jpg (2700x2160, 3.4M)

>tfw no more smug onee-san

Attached: 1551536463557.png (717x720, 1.01M)

tfw you realize fuutarou and nino are gonna go at it like rabbits

She's already got the scented candles ready

Attached: x20.png (1115x1289, 460K)

miku a best

>the scented candles ready
I hope that Nino is not into S&M play

don't follow this series, but how the FUCK are there daily threads for this? before the anime, i never saw anything related to this whatsoever on this board, now there will be multiple threads for it each and every day...

because its popular, anime boosted the shit out of this series

Massive autism, threads hardly surpass 100 IPs and it's always the same people

>before the anime, i never saw anything related to this whatsoever on this board,
We had 3+ threads per week since scanlation started, all of them reaching bump limit in 3 or 4 hours. 2 or 3 months before the anime announcement we started having daily cancer threads.
I miss the golder ratio of 3 threads, 1 for spoilers, 1 for gooks and the last one for the Yea Forums release.

>Hedgehog dilema
Reading to much into it, she just a Sonic fan

LOVE scrambled TC's brain.

What vidya does Yotsuba play Yea Forums?

Attached: 42b&.jpg (1241x1207, 1.4M)

Endgame spoilers

>dropout

Attached: soon again.gif (500x500, 396K)

Attached: 1538408101225.png (1373x488, 223K)

>Endgame spoilers
Could you explain it in a way that someone who hasn't seen a single Marvel would understand?

I don't get it

Because we have a harem where all 5 girls are equally developed with motives with complex narrative so it lends for a god waifu war

nino&ichika>>>>>the other retards

Magnemite uses self destruct

Attached: 1553528942413.png (986x578, 486K)

metal man uses glove to kill a purple intergalactic eco terrorist turned Muslim nd died cos radation and shit

Attached: 74047305_p1.jpg (750x1029, 169K)

That page is something belong on 9gag.

Attached: 1556528964672.jpg (1124x768, 90K)

"I love you 3000"

Nino on the aircraft wearing luftwaffe uniform when?

I don't get it, I know from the spoilers that ironman dies but what's the context here

Better than their last two releases but Yea Forumsnonymous is still better overall. Still a bit awkward though. If Yea Forumsnonymous was less autistic and released a little later they'd be blowing #dropout out of the water.

Still, why can't the TSer and TLer reunite? Having tranny releases, Yea Forumsnonymous, and some user live TLing isn't fun.

"I love you 3000"

>ESL

I don't get it

>"I love you
*LOVE

>long hair frequently gets caught in train doors
Good thing she cut it. She looks so much cuter now too.

Attached: D6HQ9xuUYAAwixL-orig.jpg (1878x2846, 594K)

Itsuki's turn to be in the spotlight when?

Attached: 1548806021422.png (980x665, 637K)

Shit was fine until they got a new translator.

>dropout

Bleh

Attached: DzYSoSwUUAArczy.png (800x800, 479K)

Just what did Itsuki mean ?

Was she planning to assault Fuutaro in her roomand seduce him ?

If that if the case, why all of sudden when she has show zero interest to compete for his love so far.

I need answers Negi

Attached: 1537989188439.jpg (1000x708, 131K)

What's wrong with this release?

you mean typesetter

What's the 3000 supposed to mean?

Iron man has a daughter in the last movie, in an early scene he tells him I love you tons and she tells him I love you 3000. He later repeats that line to her in a pre recorded hologram at his funeral

There was no new typesetter

Is he the autist? Fucking him for ruining shit. Things were better before him.

I hope you're wrong about the kangaroo because it would mean Negi still pushes the Itsuki is the mum garbage.

The golden ratio ended like a year ago now.

Yotsuba x rope soon

Yotsurope? More like Yotsunope.
Who would even waste precious rope on her irrelevant neck.

And what does it have to do with the last page

Reminder
this is the third time that Nino press her breasts on the back Fuutarou.
>NAKED BREASTS
>BIKE BREASTS
>KYOTO BREASTS
Lucky guy

>Everyone excuses except Ichika
>Muh everyone is very BAD and Miku is the poor victim
Miku shitty character

Anyone?

Attached: 577297301039480880.png (128x128, 23K)

>madly in love with Ichika onee-san!!
>want to marry Nino!!!
>want to protect Miku's smile!!!
>Yotsuba is seriously an angel!!!
>Eating Itsuki a cute!!!

Attached: 1557962508021.jpg (2048x1457, 620K)

I love you -> Love
I love you 3000 -> 3000
That's it. Yeah, it's shit.

Fucking normalfags

#dropout
Yea Forumsnonymous translations

Stop bitching around and fighting for no reason. Unite for one top quality release instead of shitting on one another and doing this scanlation war. It would be the best for everyone.

The funny thing is it is probably only them and 3 other shitposters that are fueling while everyone else is discussing business as usual.

Wholesome farming RPGs, where everyone is nice, you take care of plants and most importantly you help everyone.

Is this before or after humanity shows its dark side and they start killing each other for territory and water sources?

It's very obvious that someone's constantly baiting ever since the LOVE chapter.

And they take it.

Even if they don't someone will just samefag.

That might just be what's happening. They think Yea Forums cares way more than we do. They are faceless shitters who do it for free.

FUCK Nino

in the BUTT!

I really like Yotsuba and want to make her happy.

Attached: 1552100033878.jpg (689x688, 107K)

Give her a rope then

Take off your trip and she'll be happy.

I can't wait to see what these threads turn into when Itsuki is revealed to be the bride. I think Mikufags and Ninofags will seethe the most. Final volume can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1552175935295.gif (250x250, 112K)

Will that make her real?

Attached: 1553464552510.png (1056x506, 880K)

at least you dropout niggers can do something right even though you are shit

sideways!

Looks like they completely forgot about Juliet again though. As soon as Yea Forums scans drops 5toubun be prepared for dropout to be 20 chapters behind schedule.

This always happens with popular series. It's so fucking shitty.

It felt like loli Ichika went to the lobby to meet the boy that her sister was so excited about.

It's actually in line with her characterization. Yotsuba said that Ichika always had to be the boss and that she used to take things from them.

Negi is working towards the big reveal. All of them interacted with young Fuutarou. And some of them think that they were the only ones that did.

It's not forgotten, TSer is busy with school.

Looks like dropout needs another dose of speedscans.

What the fuck was wrong with Itsuki this arc? She was borderline autistic. What could she possibly be planning that's so secret, yet not as important as helping Miku out.

Oh, no, please not the speedscans again, what are we going to do without our mangadex views?

>Yotsuba favorite animal is the camel
Fitting, she's been carrying the manga and her sisters for a while

Ninochads*

*Ninobros

Thanks op

Good job bumping it from page 10 you absolute retard.

Yotsuba has a camel. Camels have a hump.

Yotsuba will be confirmed pregnant at the end of the series. Good for her.

God, I just want to rub the top of Nino's head as hard as I can and scramble her brains for a few seconds.

LOVE
O
V
E

they are just going to fail their exams harder
what a stupid manga

>Her favorite animal is the rabbit
What? Cute though, but Yotsuba got shafted
>She has no intention on returning it
What a jerk

Fuutarou is always looking at Nino!!

Attached: 1557975422544.jpg (293x909, 96K)

Hopefully this manga ends some time in the near future. I just want to know who wins already.

Holy shit, Negi is a fucking hack.

Nino the cutest!

If Nino doesn't win I'm never going to read anything Negi ever does again. Why would you create the best character only to have her lose?

Nino a shit

>Yea Forums sees dropout released the omake
>Yea Forums rushes out their version despite not releasing any for a year
So petty.

Yeah, so far every character other than Nino is pretty shit. Even Ichika who got 'redeemed' this chapter turned out to be pretty lame. "You played cards with me so I fell in love with you", really?

Unfortunately, Japan doesn't feel the same way. The majority of fans prefer a girl who just sits there and fantasizes about the dick without doing anything. Anything positive that Nino has done can and will be negated by the character she was earlier, because that's how penance works.

Who cares, official release already did them long ago.

If Miku doesn't win Negi's going to ruin his life, just saying. He'll have no-one to blame but himself, either.

>Unfortunately, Japan doesn't feel the same way
Last time I checked, the Nino merchandise was the first to sell out, so I am positive she is pretty popular, if not the most popular now.

Attached: 5thMay2019.jpg (1200x900, 297K)

It's good that Negi is doing his best to make sure no one likes Miku by the end of the story

She has more dedicated fans than before, but Miku is still the most popular character by far. Nino has too much of her own personality for people to assume what they want of her. The waifubait is just too strong, I'm afraid.

This chapter makes me hate averyone minus Itsuki.

Post proof fag, don't talk out of your ass

It's not enough. Miku is still too popular. If Negi doesn't let Miku win, there's still a very real chance that he'll die in a car accident shortly after the manga ends.

I see pic related is indeed very appropriate, now with extra edge

Attached: 1556033452388.jpg (368x544, 60K)

What will the next arc be about? I assume it's Lolikano arc but it's pretty weird to not resolve this plot in Kyoto

If the lolikano arcs are like Ichika's, we might as well skip them altogether

I thought this was an extra chapter.
Fucking liars.

This. They should make up and kiss. I'm tired of this shit.

It can't be helped, user. In Japan, people vote with their wallets and the polling party is expected to listen. When the votes are not honored, there can be severe consequences.

>In Japan, people vote with their wallets
Yes, so Negi better makes Nino win fast

Why the fuck is she wearing a hijaab?

It's not a hijab. She is just covering her face so she doesn't get found out.

>50 stocks of Nino merchandise vs. 1000 stocks of Miku merch

Coach and bald rat, otp confirmed

>Source: your ass

Hippos are deceptively dangerous
Kill more people in Africa than lions or tigers

The whole headphoneless Miku in the future has me suspect of her winning. I mean in a sense it makes sense for her to have dropped it in her adulthood, but Yotsuba didn’t drop her dumb ribbon

>Source
Poll results on chapter 59 faggot

>but Yotsuba didn’t drop her dumb ribbon
Since she would look just like Ichika if she did

Yotsuba depression arc

I'm actually thinking all but one did
And that one will be bride

I honestly don't see how anyone non-Nip could actually like Miku. In the list of shy characters Onodera, Rem, Hinata, Orihime, Tadokoro would probably laugh at how much of a joke she is.

Really? Using the extremely outdated poll results made before the best Nino moments? I thought you were better than this, user

I mean sure, but Negi could have always made her hairstyle look slightly different, and we’d be able to tell with the color anyway. Honestly I don’t support Miku winning, but I’m looking into anything that may mean my favored quint doesn’t win.

Hippos should be shot on sight.

At least none of the characters you listed needed everyone and their mom actually planning their fucking date and confession

It's not going to happen. The Japanese are very decisive about their voting. There will be no light for Negi if he tries to force a Nino ending. He might have to take up a pseudonym, and that's assuming only Japan decides to fuck with him.

Did you know that in Japan they can detain for almost a month if they suspect you of drug trafficking? If you live in Japan, literally anyone can send you a gram of whatever illegal substance they have--voluntarily or not--and you'll be taken in for questioning after the package is seized at customs. It's bullshit, but it happens.

Nino had a lot of moments prior to 59 so your argument is invalid

Attached: 1553536153564.png (1200x2258, 2.52M)

Why the hell are nino and ichika so fucking desperate to intervene with miku
Nino figured out ichika was going for it back in scrambled eggs, and everyone knew about miku and ninos feelings for awhile now.
Kyoto doesn't even seem important to nino
So why the hell is miku confessing the point where ichika and nino have a break?
How come nino snaps seeing fuutaro having a good time with miku
This whole arc has been everyone freaking out about miku

Were they just taking it for granted that miku would never confess, so they didn't have to worry about her?
I just dont get it.

>That Yotsuba merch

Attached: 1548891378812.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

He means that she became more easily likable after the voting happened. I remember after the end of 7 Goodbyes where a lot of people were starting to change their opinion on Nino. It wasn’t the last chapter of it that did it, but a slow burn that culminated in her confession.

Nino wanted to help Miku after what Ichika did. She had a lapse of judgement due to jealousy. But overall she wanted to support he sister even if she wasn’t giving up on getting Fuutaro.

Damn I wouldn't want to be a Yotsubafag right now.

But she still had a freak out
She was crying about it
Though, to be fair, she is the crybaby of the group, so maybe I'm reading too much into it

Simple question, is Fuutarou canonically handsome?

>There will be no light for Negi if he tries to force a Nino ending
The problem in your theory is that he isn't forcing anything. Nino winning is the most natural outcome of the story so far.
And stop fear-mongering, it's not like Negi is reading these threads.

>more easily likable after the voting happened

Only on Yea Forums since people here are bunch of contrarian who shits on the most popular girl.

>Even Fatsuki sells more than Yotsuba
No shit we are never getting a Yotsuba arc
Literally no one cares about the poor girl

Attached: lolikanos eng.jpg (1115x2471, 629K)

Hence why they would laught at her

Average at best, otherwise he would've been raped by Ichika or Nino by now.

Yeah Nino cried about it because she knew what she did was wrong with the hug and accidental push. But she also sympathized with Ichika in that moment, even if the level of their transgressions were different

Retard. Nino had a lot of moments, but prior to chapter 59 her relationship with Fuutarou was really bad, that's why she wasn't popular before.

I love Ichika so much, dudes.

>Nino winning is the most natural outcome of the story so far.
Source: user's head canon.

Will the anime staff make a blunder in choosing lolikano's VA? Iirc there's a flashback of Fuu meeting 1st lolikano when he was talking to Itsuki in hospital. Quints' VAs have unique voices so it's really easy to identify them. Surely anime staffs won't be that fool and they'll use other VA right?

Kintarou is a hotty. Fuutarou walks around with his stupid haircut and a gloomy expression.

>And stop fear-mongering
It's not fear mongering when it will be a fact that Negi will receive death threats if he made the less popular girl win.

Nah it’s been a pretty common change in attitude concerning her pretty much everywhere.

>winning is the most natural outcome of the story so far.

Attached: 1552675091941.png (494x391, 203K)

Oh wait, maybe I'm worried too much. By the time the anime airs this plot point is likely already solved

>Why the hell are nino and ichika so fucking desperate to intervene with miku
Nino cares for her sisters the most. Now it's confirmed that she cares about the others even more than Yotsuba, since Yotsuba only cared for Miku since she was the lamest of them all.

Attached: K1.png (1115x1600, 842K)

Nino deserves to suffer

I still dislike how everyone apologized to Ichika when she was the one that started the whole drama by going on with the Miku disguise and continuing to do so even after Miku found out and ran away crying. She didn't give a fuck until Miku apologized to her about it.

One of the 4 loser girls gets her own spin off where she's the main heroine from the get go. Who could carry a solo role like that?

>Nino winning is the most natural outcome of the story so far.
You're not getting this, user. It isn't about what feels "natural". The majority of fans in Japan already presented as supporting Miku, and that's the way things shall remain until the series ends. Negi isn't stupid, so he'll keep all of this in mind.

>And stop fear-mongering, it's not like Negi is reading these threads.
It isn't fear-mongering when it's backed by anecdotal evidence. When a mangaka chooses anyone but their most popular character to win, they receive a lot of bad publicity. This is Negi's first series, meaning it could make or break his career. Do the math.

No faggot. Read the fucking manga. She started being hostile to Fuutarou because she was a threat to her and her sisters. She began to gradually warm up to him to the point of finally admitting her feelings and pursue her love, and now their positions are reversed. Their relationship has changed a lot and keeps changing, so it's natural that the most developed quint wins.

It’s extending the olive branch essentially. Miku is a sympathetic person, maybe too much. Ichika showed regret and the other girls started to understand her point of view better. They all care about their relationship, Ichika is gonna apologize next chapter most likely.

I just realized the one who's looking at the picture on her phone is Nino, I thought that was Miku since she makes that sad expression a lot.

Attached: 1549212490673.png (720x960, 510K)

>most developed quint
You go back and read the manga.

Itsuki is based

Attached: 1527943033961.png (500x2000, 365K)

Presented without comment

Attached: ninotards2.jpg (720x719, 86K)

Canonically, the quints should sound the same, right? If you can choose a voice to represent all five, who'd you all choose? Someone from the current pool or a different VA altogether?

I'd personally go with Itsuki's VA.

>most developed quint

That's Miku

>The majority of fans in Japan already presented as supporting Miku, and that's the way things shall remain until the series ends
Things have changed user, and a lot. Miku has shown her ugly side for many chapters and she keeps showing it. She's not changing, and Negi is not letting her improve. If you think she has as much support as she had before, you are delusional.

Probably Yots just because she has no development both chracter wise and romance wise anyways so you can explore her any way you want.

Nice arguments.

Why not? She's one of two quints that Subaru hasn't snubbed. Her and Itsuki are probably the most likely to win. Itsukis likely next up to confess since she had plans with that underwear. When she gets brushed off that'll just leave Yots. I can see him syting something like "You're always trying to make everyone else happy, let me be the one to make you happy". I used to be a mikufag but have been on the yotsuba train since the last scrambled egg chapter. The bath scene with raiha kinda sealed it for me.

"Miku" and "most developed " don't belong in the same sentence.

Oh, we can't forget this one either

Attached: 1557047065423.png (1327x305, 59K)

What makes you say she's the most developed? The age old cliche of the bitchy tsundere falling for the MC or her confession?
By that logic Miku is developing too since she confessed as well and is improving herself so that she can become a woman who Fuutarou would fall for.

Hm, I’m not that guy, but I think despite weaker showings from Miku, she’s still probably far more popular than 2nd place even now. Not everyone is too troubled by her type of personality.

I think it's better to use different VA. Using one VA from the current quints could lead to wrong assumption.

How is she more developed than miku or ichika though
Ichika went from not caring about school and wanting to quit, to trying harder to impress fuu, then shouldering the finances of the new apartment on her own for awhile, while also studying and filming, and then the whole development about how she wont step aside and let nino have her way in scrambled eggs, followed by all of this development
Miku had even more development, from her getting some confidence in her abilities, and trying to help her sisters study, and then being the key reason the girls get to know things about fuu, her developing her baking skills, being forward with ichika about how she feels about them competing for fuu, and now all of this.

Tsundere isn't more development than others by its nature, you know

It's just that the majority of the fans hate her.

this Adding on, Ichika becoming a snek is also development. Itsuki has the exact same development you attribute to Nino (going from hate to love), she just hasn't been as annoying about it. Nino is far from 'the most developed quint' except in your head canon.

I am now utterly convinced that Fuutarou's "Lolikano" will turn out to be a composite of all quints.

Yotsuba: OG Lolikano. Met at the stairs.
Ichika: Cards
Itsuki: The quint who will convince him to reform and study more. This actually parallels their current situation so it makes sense.

As for Nino or Miku, we'll see. Nino did comment the kid in the picture looked very familiar.

>What makes you say she's the most developed?
The one I just posted.
And Miku is not improving. Despite all she says, and what she has been saying ever since 40 chapters ago, she is not changing and never fucking tries to do anything by herself.

Can't wait for the popularity polls to be released and Ninofags to be BTFO again. But then again if the polls don't suit their narrative they will just ignore it and bury it under a mountain of shitposting. The same thing what they did for the first poll.
And, just because some retards keep screeching on Yea Forums doesn't imply Nino has the fanbase you think she does.

This sounds a lot like the sun and moon bleach theories

I'm getting Ichiruki and Masamune-kun's Yoshinofags flashbacks

Even better

Yotsuba wins out of nowhere and everybody is seething hard

>Things have changed user, and a lot.
>She's not changing, and Negi is not letting her improve.
>If you think she has as much support as she had before, you are delusional.
That's irrelevant. Japan turned in their votes early, and there's no going back now. Miku hasn't developed at all since Seven Goodbyes arc (ironically), and that's alright because fans are already content with everything that she is. Even if she does nothing else for the rest of the series, she'll still be in the lead because of how endearing her personality is to the Japanese fanbase.

>Miku has shown her ugly side for many chapters and she keeps showing it.
That's been subverted by Ichika, who debuts in the race by trying to fuck over the most popular girl. People won't concern themselves with Miku's flaws because Negi has given them someone to hate, just like how Nino was until recently.

Attached: ninotards.jpg (720x1028, 113K)

Ichika is indeed the one with the most development other than Nino. But Miku doesn't have any development user; Where is this development you talk about when she fucking acts the way she does? She still acts like a pampered kid. She's literally useless despite what she says.
>going from hate to love
Itsuki never hated Fuutarou.

tbqh nobody would be upset by that, just surprised

I have no problems with Yotsuba winning. She deserves happiness

Attached: 1557570419339.jpg (1628x2130, 312K)

>Itsuki never hated Fuutarou.
Where the fuck were you for the beginning of the manga? You're not even worth responding to.

Miku rejection imminent.
That'll leave Ichika vs Nino. It's not even a fight.

>Can't wait for the popularity polls
Let's see, I also cannot wait for it.

I listed a ton of development
She doesn't have to "improve" to develop

What do any of the quints even know about him? From what we've seen they've never had any chats about his personal life. Anyone claiming to love him probably doesn't seem genuine from his perspective.

When is the next poll?

user, Itsuki never hated Fuutarou, even on the first chapter that wasn't hate, at best she was angry for being made fun at, but that's all.

>Masamune-kun

Do not get me started. I can barely contain my rage as it is.

Attached: image.jpg (311x459, 28K)

I don't think you know what character development is.

Please elaborate
What happened?

Now you're shifting the goalposts. Your first mentioned development now you're talking about improvement. Which one is it?
And as said tsundere going deredere isn't the only development a character can go through.

Yeah, best girl never wins.

Attached: yande.re 397012 koiwai_yoshino masamune-kun_no_revenge see_through sweater thighhighs tiv undressing (2444x3051, 849K)

There is no development if the character does not change. The point of the development is the character changing their behaviour. Miku hasn't changed at all. In fact, her attitude only has worsened.

i'm pretty sure all of them have seen Raiha and Isanari by now, but Itsuki probably knows slightly more about Fuutarou since she's actually been to his home. can't be sure though, with the way some chapters flow it seems the sisters circulate information between each other off screen

so what’s gonna go down next chapter

No, I mean from the very beginning. Not just Lolikano. Imagine having a single VA voicing all quints, even from S1.

Best girl won. SEETHING maidfags.

>Akishit
>best anything

Attached: 1557719879753.png (431x462, 125K)

Miku gets soft rejected and we finally move into the stalker subplot.

Yotsuba arc will take years to happen cause it's the final arc.

R-right?

Attached: gotoubun49.png (540x1442, 843K)

Cringe.

>The Japanese are very decisive about their voting. There will be no light for Negi if he tries to force a Nino ending
One of the NicoNico poll has people voting Itsuki as the most likely bride. They have already expected a non-Miku ending despite liking her the most.

Itsuki knows that he studies in order to be necessary to somebody which is probably the most that any quint knew about him (beyond the basics and that he's actually a nice guy) until Miku learned about 'my dead mom's bread.' Itsuki may get a lot of info fed to her by Raiha as well, who seems to more or less ship Fuutarou with her.

Okay, here goes.

Towards the end, the author baited the idea that Masamune was in love with Yoshino all along. She even included this scene. But after all that baiting, Masamune went back with Aki after all.

What pisses me off isn't that Yoshino lost. I'm okay with Aki winning. What pisses me off is the author had to include this entire bullshit just to pad the runtime of the series, and used Yoshino for something with entirely no payoff. Why have her in love with Masamune in the first place?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1102, 605K)

Hopefully, this whole Miku thing is a snorefest

Negi is truly prolonging Nino and Fuuts. The moment he finally gives them their time together will be very cute and special.

Attached: 1557881342538.png (1621x807, 2.54M)

>Yea Forums's translation

This late in the game I’m feeling like the stalker thing might just be a gag, unless they hold off the apologies for once they get home or something.

This manga is getting so shit

Nice, thanks for the pic, and yes, the next Nino chapter will be great, hopefully it's soon.

Attached: 1557976603557.png (1349x963, 1.98M)

>that slight outline of her ass
Hnnng

season 2 confirmed, strap in tight

I never thought there'd be a time when KO was better than toubun but here we are.

>Miku gets soft rejected
Didn't she already get soft rejected when he replied with "Yeah I know"?

I feel like Raiha might be more team Yotsuba but would accept Itsuki too. How long til the other 3 realise they should've been sucking up to Raiha all this time. He did kinda point them that way early on when giving answers about his ideal girl as a reward.

>Kusokari
>better than anything
Go back to your zombie of a thread

damn, I didn't even like/finish that series and I'm kind of mad.

Will there actually be any sex in this series? Is that asking too much? At the very least an implied one like in Kimi ni Todoke?

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 28K)

It's definitely better than this arc.

>Didn't she already get soft rejected when he replied with "Yeah I know"?
Well, yes, but now with an added awkward silence between them

>Raiha might be more team Yotsuba
Itsuki got some strong early points in with Raiha and Isanari. Part of me wonders if Raiha didn't drag Yotsuba off the last time the 4 of them ran into each other at the mall in order to give Itsuki and Fuutarou some alone time.

Attached: hug!.jpg (306x563, 43K)

Hopefully Miku and Ichika never get the spotlight ever again.

doubt it. Some actually believe that Itsuki might have been planning on it, but that’s doubtful

Miku knows what he likes in a girl, and she found out the 5 wishes he'd make, now she knows about the dead mom, but really, learning someone's backstory isn't what makes you fall for them.
Miku saw in him someone who was a kindred spirit in her field of interest, but also someone who wasn't willing to give up on her.
Ninos similar, it was his actions towards her that won her over.

Shit, meant to quote

>At the very least an implied one like in Kimi ni Todoke?
Man that still catches me off guard whenever I think about it and I love that series

Nah, this manga is literally too wholesome for that now.

Raiha was with Yots for all of the fireworks arc and was real close with her in the bath in scrambled eggs. A flashforward ended with her looking at the bride then coming back to the present looking at yots.

A quick reminder that Yotsuba "confessed" and "kissed" Fuutarou first out of all the quints.

Attached: image.jpg (1270x1162, 376K)

Nino has a good reason to fall in love with him, and he knows it. Can you blame a girl falling in love with you when you pull these kind of stunts?

Attached: A15.png (1426x2048, 770K)

so, does this mean that Miku wins?
What a time to be a mikubro.

Attached: 1546286094519.png (186x208, 28K)

Well, Itsuki has always been the one with the voracious appetite.

>Nino
>Best character
lol

She was looking in Itsuki and Nino’s direction (seemingly more Nino but not important). Then she’s clearly turning her head to talk to Yotsuba after.

Nah, if this was a light novel the chances would be high, but for a shounen manga nope.

Yes. That's classic suspension bridge effect right there. Her love is shallow, just like her personality.

Attached: 1557187323079.png (1426x2048, 2.16M)

Chapter?
One that really caught me off guard is 7-jikanme no Onpu. It's a cutesy wholesome manga with the main couple already dating from the start and the main couple had their first time sex in classroom

Because Miku is the "pure sister", they feel threatened by her and they love Fuutarou, of course they'd feel jealous. Ichika has been scared of Miku for a while and Nino took notice of all of Miku's efforts.

It's way, way better than falling in love for playing cards with her just one night or being a "nice guy" to her.

BRIDE
R
I
D
E

Attached: 0007-018.jpg (1124x1600, 319K)

>Miku's efforts
What efforts? Making a bread?

>When you think the series is too wholesome for that shit, but then you realize KnT is a shoujo manga

Attached: image.jpg (332x500, 35K)

Lose 1 Ninofag who probably is pirating the shit out of his manga anyway or risk having a Miku mob outside his front door? Hmm... decisions decisions...

I'm not sure being a little slut who drops her panties for the first hair-bleaching deviants she sees is a much better reason than liking somebody for being an empathetic person.

Itsuki will win
It's set in stone

Attached: 1548806021422.png (980x665, 707K)

B-but muh Nino parallels... Muh Nino symbolisms...

Attached: image.jpg (240x175, 21K)

a-user, can you dump that folder please?

Bros, I hate that four of them have to lose. I genuinely love all the quints, and it sucks even more that they're sisters. It's one thing if a character is rejected cause their object of affection prefers their friend/close friend, but it's got to hurt 20x more when they prefer your own sister. Four of them are going to to have to deal with Fuu-their first love-being around forever, knowing that if things were different, they could have been his future wife and mother to his children instead. This blows.

Attached: 1553920854471.jpg (1077x1053, 90K)

That is true but goddamn Sawako is like the epitome of pure. At least was.

Imagine the family gatherings.

the trips don't lie

So Mikufag(s) now resort(s) to popularity appeal to make Negi make her win? What a fucking joke. Not that it matters since Negi already had the winner in mind from the start.

>Months of chocolate preparation
>Swallowed her pride to learn with Nino
>Bread
>Bakery part time job

She drops her panties for the guy who had saved her repeatedly. Fuutarou has done a lot for Nino, of course she would fall in love with him, and it took three times for her to finally admit it.
Miku fell in love with him in like one chapter dude. Talk about easy.

Attached: x19.png (1370x2048, 1.13M)

Mikufags are hypocrites. More news at 11.

Do not.

Attached: 1551304038975.jpg (1016x728, 105K)

Can't beat the first girl card

I like how Mikudrones resort to death treats in desperation

I think the direction it's going to go is that fuu is going to be in everyone's life regardless
Like he'll visit ninos restaurant, teach at the same school as itsuki, get weird cameos in ichikas movies, etc

We still don't know if Ichika only played cards with kid Fuu, or did she have other interaction/conversation. Fuu also helped her for the audition (in fireworks chapter).

Honestly my issue with Miku isn’t her not putting in the effort, but being far too easy to run. I know that’s meant to be her character flaw, but the only reason she didn’t run is because she was pretty much forcefully stopped. I feel her confession would have felt better if she had gotten over her fear slightly more on her own. It wa slikely meant to be sweet with all her sisters helping her, came off a bit wrong,

I would say Miku does work fairly hard though.

*threats

She wanted to pounce Fuu-kun. She had the sexy underwear and everything!

Attached: 20190515_235621.png (647x671, 512K)

Nino wanted his dick merely from seeing a picture of Shotarou. She definitely flirted with him even before he saved her life. Miku was easy, but I think Nino set a land speed record with how quickly her panties dropped.

I want to explore that naughty bunny in any way i want.

Extramarital affairs?

Attached: image.jpg (267x279, 45K)

Best to you is not best to fuu

There’s no way that’d happen. Yotsuba arc never.

What? How do you not realize that they did
She said she did
We see the images of the cards
She said it was nostalgic when they played cards before.
She said she wasn't lying about them meeting

She literally said that that short moment was the one that made her fall in love with him though

Funnily enough, Miku running parallels Fuutarou's running away from Rena during their first meeting at the lake, way back when. I'm not a parallel-fag and I think it means jack shit for Miku's chances, but people forget that Fuuts is similarly cowardly when it comes to romance.

Of course, he'll be. But he'll only marry one of them.

Yotsuba VA. Really liked what she did in the manga CM.

Because Kintarou makes her remember young Fuuts. Of course she will have the hots for him, just like Ichika did.

see we've come full circle now, dumbass(es)

Of course, but he's obviously going to marry only 1 quint. It's sad once you really think about since he's the first love of all of them and he's going to have to reject four of them cause he only falls for one of them. Can you imagine the future rejections? Nino holding back tears and putting on her haughty facade? Miku's face falling? Ichika trying to be playful and teasing telling him "that a girl like her will never fall for him again only to break down when he's out of sight? Yotsuba putting on that painful closed eyed scrunched eyebrow smile that nips love to draw? Itsuki crying because it took her the longest to admit that she loved him and it just ended in heartbreak?

Attached: 1547372308995.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

>Yotsuba putting on that painful closed eyed scrunched eyebrow smile that nips love to draw?

You've done it. Now you've made me feel.

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: D6cNMSvUwAAKJ9P.jpeg.jpg (1448x2048, 296K)

lol, i'm shitting on the recent developments in toubun as hard as the next fag but even i won't go there. The worst shit from toubun is still way better than the best KO can ever be.

Are you retarded? She loved him back then but she obviously fell in love with him again when they met. Didn't you read the manga? He was her crush when they were kids, and she fell for him again.

The difference is that unlike Ichika, we don't know what made Nino fall in love with him as a kid. Also, her love for Fuutarou started in chapter 59, before it was attraction at best

Read my post again. I was questioning whether Ichika had other interaction besides playing card or not.

Oh right, she literally said it lol. Kid delinquent Fuu must be hot. Even Nino agreed.

>She loved him back then but she obviously fell in love with him again when they met.
She said fell in love, she literally she fell in love in that moment you faggot, don't try to force your headcanon in the stuff the manga has stated explicitly

Ninobros*

Unfortunately, this isn't true.

Did you actually read my post?

Yes it is

Yes, but what you say makes no sense. You don't fall in love with someone again. She was already in love with him.

>dropout
I don't remember how Yea Forums did it, but the raw is something like "because that moment existed, I fell in love with you". She already started liking him before field trip, but fell in love as a highschooler because when she realized he is the same guy as cardboi.

Ichika and Miku are losers that deserve each other.

>Ichika trying to be playful and teasing telling him "that a girl like her will never fall for him again only to break down when he's out of sight?
SHE'LL WIN YOU FAGGOT

Scratch that because

Nope, I don't buy it, she said it explicitly, she simply fell in love with him because they played cards.

>latest KO chapter
actually interesting development where whorezuru is now the one that wants to keep up the like and shit MC wants to tell the truth
>latest toubun
shit chapter where we find out that not one quint but ALL quints railroaded Miku to her confession cheapening it even further

>Nino's love is so much deeper than just playing cards five years ago!
>Nino loved Kintarou on first sight because she'd met him five years ago according to my head canon!
Yea Forums, I present to you typical circular ninofaggotry.

Attached: repulsive!.jpg (1268x428, 83K)

Will Itsuki rape Fuutarou in a cheap pantsu?

Yes, Fuu-kun, we know.

Attached: 1557890324904.jpg (340x551, 127K)

Delusional Ninokek, i can't wait to see you crash and burn.

Actually, thinking about it, I wouldn't have any problems whatsoever with Yotsuba winning.

>he's the first love of all of them
Nah.

The only people upset with a Yotsuba ending will be despairfags.

I dunno,
Some of the girls I rejected are fine now that I'm married.
I mean, I dunno if it's even truly a rejection.
It's not "I don't like you" it's "I like her the most"
I dunno, when you're old enough that most people you know are married, it seems different. I'm sure had I been breaking hearts at 17 it would have been different

Calling it now. Nino will also be hugging him from behind when he rejects her cause she won't want him to see her cry.

>chinkshit
Why don't you fuck off back to tieba?

Ichika and Yotsuba are actually the quints with the most development. Nino's development isn't big, she just went from tsun to dere, doesn't mean she is not entertaining character. Miku's development is slow, but it's there.

Attached: based.png (744x980, 382K)

I love Nino so much

Attached: 1557655031523.jpg (1448x2048, 287K)

Yes, taking only the part that's convenient for you and ignoring the rest, typical of shitposters like you.
Look, I said that Nino fell in love with him on chapter 59. Maybe she had a crush or something on kid Fuutarou, but it was just being attracted to him, not true love like the one she professed after chapter 59.

>Some of the girls I rejected are fine now that I'm married.
We're talking about a fictional setting where all the heroines are siblings. He's going to be around literally forever. The four ones that get rejected will have to live their life knowing that if they were their sister that they could of been with Fuu.

>ALL quints railroaded Miku to her confession cheapening it even further
Ichika singlehandedly helped Miku you speedreading tard. The other quints did nothing at all. Nino actually ruined their date with her temper tantrum and if it wasn't for her Itsuki's panties wouldn't be required or relevant.
Ichika
>Changed her course with Miku
>Tricked the shop owner
>Brought the bread
>Made the sign

nino kino

Based

Why was Yotsuba even there? To suffer?

Attached: qt.jpg (333x525, 33K)

You’re forgetting that Nino got Maeda and Takeda away, but there still is a disparity,

>taking only the part that's convenient for you and ignoring the rest
That's literally what they always do to get at you guys and you fall for it everytime. They know it works out for them.

You're the speedreader. Everyone helped. Yotsuba's the one that picked up the dead mom bread in the first place, Itsuki gave the panties, Nino was the one that was coordinating the entire thing... they all helped. Go back and actually read the chapter this time.

I'm most scared with the fact that out of all the quints, Nino was the one who explicitly said that she'd be okay if she ends up losing.

Attached: image.jpg (1286x1282, 454K)

>Ichika body blocked her
>Ichika and Nino shouted the advertisement
>Ichika tricked shop owner (Nino's suggestion)
>Nino lured Takeda and Maeda away
>Nino hugpushed Fuutarou
>Itsuki panties
>Ichika moved the sign
>Ichika brought bread

Nino a cute and CANON.

Are there any manga where the genki girl wins?

Attached: yotsughost.jpg (453x821, 69K)

Ookami shounen kyou mo uso wo kasaneru

You should be more scared at the fact that she was the first to confess. I can't recall a romcom where the first girl that confessed that wasn't the first girl introduced to readers ends up winning.

That's because she's the one that loves her sisters the most, so she really values the happiness of the other quints.

Not a manga, but Robotics;Notes had genki girl/childhood friend pull the win for the main VN/anime end.

But that's exactly what a winner would say

Attached: 1510535389268.png (574x708, 87K)

>Yotsuba's the one that picked up the dead mom bread in the first place, Itsuki gave the panties, Nino was the one that was coordinating the entire thing... they all helped.
Yotsuba forgot the bread at the hotel and Ichika picked it up, Itsuki's panties would not be required if Nino didn't go apeshit. I agree she helped to distract Takeda and Maeda but the cons outweighed the pros.

Go-toubun no Hanayome

Help. I can't find Itsuki in this panel, but apparently she's supposed to be there?

Attached: 5858657365.png (1057x454, 206K)

Based HopeCHAD.

Asa from Shuffle

Yotsuba will win a rope

Does Hyouka count? I don't think we ever got a proper end for the novels, but Eru is undoubtedly main girl.

Attached: 1557551755916.png (600x637, 249K)

Nino was the 1 that gave her the courage to stop being a shut-in neet moping around feeling sorry herself to begin with you speedreading shit.

I'm sorry but Botan a shit. The author just wanted to go against the grain and subvert expectations hence that crazy town banana pants ending. Aoi was the designated winner and should've won because the entire story started with her, it's only fitting she should've ended it. Fuck Botan

Hm? What? No, no Itsukis here user.

Attached: huh.jpg (457x276, 29K)

There'd be no bread at the hotel if not for Yotsuba and Nino didn't just distract them. She also suggested Ichika trick the shop owner by dressing up as Miku and was the one coordinating the entire thing. And it doesn't matter why the panties were needed, they were still needed. All quints helped.

Groove Adventure Rave.

No. Even after Nino's talk she still sulked in the hotel. Only when the sisters decided to split up on the last day she decided to go for course D, albeit reluctantly.

Your optimism is refreshing.

keep telling yourself that

A mechafag genki girl, nonetheless.
Too bad the sequel didn't do shit about the main couple's relationship

Attached: 34.jpg (763x1000, 606K)

Excuse me, what? Aoi fucking lost? I never finished that series but fucking what.

You mean like you faggots do?

Eru a cute. Ending is
Eru decides to move to the country to take care of her farms/property. Oreki stays in the same place. Post high school they never meet again.

>Nino is the most delicate of the quints
Get ready Ninofags.

So many great girls to choose from. Akiho was great in her own right as a champion of genki girls, childhood friends, and nerdy girls, but I am still a little bit sad that Frau lost.

Attached: c494d8313f09f6f82296fb7e77b20a4d6bba977b_hq.jpg (740x835, 87K)

>What pisses me off is the author had to include this entire bullshit just to pad the runtime of the series
Don't forget
>Oh shit I'm getting hives. Now let's completely ignore and forget about that for a few chapters.

So are people still jealous of Nino now that that everyone else has been assassinated?

I forgot, which chapter did Ichicute say that to Fuu? I know it was near the beginning but was it in the first ten chapters?

Yup. Aoi lost. There was a whole 'age of unconventional winners' thing going on after that for a while on Yea Forums

Protected by jinx.

Attached: image%3A984405.jpg (1600x6300, 2.61M)

Tell me when it happens. Until then, keep dreaming,

Everyone is still seething even though Miku just confessed. You'd think they'd be celebrating instead of still being scared of Nino.

>Yotsuba: Nice, they made up!
>Itsuki: Why are my three big sisters fighting for that nerd. I just wanted him to remember his promise from 5 years, I didn't sign up for that drama. My feet hurt and I am hungry.

Yep

Attached: 25.png (2237x1600, 1005K)

How do you even attack this lmao. If it's negative statement towards winning it's jinxed. If it's positive they can simply not include it.

GOD DAMNIT NOT AGAIN

Attached: x18.png (890x1300, 417K)

Chapter 39.

That would be such a painful ending, but beautiful Source on it though? Last chapter that I know of being translated was "Even Though I'm Told I Now Have Wings" which ended with Eru being told that she no longer had to manage her families properties.

Thank you. Guess Ichika turned out correct.

Attached: D7.png (1426x2048, 846K)

It's not that she "turned out correct" it's that they're sisters, you dumbass. She already knew for a fact that Nino was the most delicate of them.

Honestly, I'd say Ichika is the most delicate. But it might be because she has been under stress because of her feelings since the earliest chapters. All her crying scenes have definitely more weight IMO.

I am surprised that her sisters still don't know Ichika is a yandere.

Someone seems upset, guess you fags are delicate...

Hmm...
Was that the first time Ichika "disguised" as Miku?
I mean it's her specialty after all and you have to start early.

This sounds like what's going to happen in reality.

Have you ever considered that when someone calls you stupid for saying something stupid that the reason is you just said something stupid, eh stupid?

When is Fuutarou going to go Columbine? Has he reigned himself to his fate?

Nino lost to the cock!

My cock

Its easy to rile them up.

Attached: 1555724065334.png (304x335, 160K)

She'll take revenge on it during her wedding night

Only the former you dweeb.

Not manga, but macross delta broke with status quo of macross to give the genki girl her boy. But it also made it painfully obvious from the start

It's also what a loser would say

>image set
>Itsuki fathercon
>Miku NTR rape
>wtfanatomy
>decent harem
Why aren't there more? Summer comiket when?

With Fuutarou?

>>decent harem

Attached: 1535579214384.jpg (416x468, 90K)

Cutetsuki!

Attached: 1557382642232.jpg (540x643, 86K)

Attached: D18.png (1426x2048, 546K)

Based Itsuki putting Ninobitch in her place

redpill me on why itsuki got BLACK panty?

Attached: M11.png (1115x1600, 743K)

DAT does some great quint art, but this guy does, too.

Attached: D5yz4FvUEAAvwex.jpg (868x1200, 277K)

Nino loves you, Yea Forums!

Attached: 53660906_807561402936381_5223613828977131520_n.jpg (758x454, 60K)

Because she's always hungry.

Maybe she just started watching porn yesterday

something feels very off about nino's anatomy in this image

it's her legs, right

She has a secret side that loves sexy stuff. That's what she meant.

Maybe they were edible panties?

I love Ichika.

Reminder: Nino is the kisser.

Attached: 1553483213071.jpg (1500x2121, 442K)

Yes, the shape of her calf gives the illusion of a very low knee

I'm sorry to hear that.

I don't have the sheer obsessiveness to do it, but I'd love to see a collage of all the times Fuutarou has been shown looking in Nino's direction or approaching her. I'm sure it would be a massive image, though.

This is weird coming from a Ninofag, but I don't think she is. I think Ichika was the kisser.

Yeah, she kisses her sisters every night when they go to sleep

That is an interesting thing to say, but as long as it isn't Miku at this point, I'd be okay with that.

But I do disagree.

She's disgusting.

My reason is because if it was Nino, she wouldn't use a disguise to kiss Fuutarou. Doesn't really fit her character to do that.

She wound up talking herself into buying them while shopping with Raiha, and she likely brought them 'just in case' though the idea of Itsuki putting the moves on Fuutarou could only have ended humorously. Still love that dork though.

To me, if it was nino, she'd have kissed him again
We know ichika and miku both become bolder in disguise, but nino forgets she's even in disguise.

I see, so the girls are actually falling for Fuutarou in order of birth, Ichika fell in love first since childhood, then Nino, now Miku, next will be Yotsuba and finally Itsuki.

>Nino, now Miku

>she

the author is a woman? no wonder...

Miku fell in love almost immediately
Nino didn't fall for him for a dozen or so chapters

She was also the first to get no way fag'd

canon NTR ending after the wedding?

Attached: 1451973997963.png (855x677, 396K)

The key thing in character development is learning more about the characters, idiots. That's why it's not necessary for characters to change in order to get development.

The premise of 5Toubun is actually very fitting for a VN/eroge. Maybe in an alternate universe...

Attached: Scissor Nino.png (615x806, 231K)

W-what are you gonna do with those scissors

Attached: A217E832-5F46-492E-B627-8A50B28AAD66.png (252x273, 43K)

this

Attached: woooops.png (469x960, 412K)

Scissor Miku

Attached: D4baoL2VUAAyxvs.jpg (651x608, 90K)

kek. 3/5 for effort

I agree with you, but I would like to note that character development can go both ways. Positive development is improvement. Negative development, like Ichika going snek, is not.

Nino has definitely had loads of character development and improvement. She hated him the most of the quints, then she fell head over heels for him. She had the strongest attachment to her past, but she learned how to let that go. Those are the two biggest points.

Miku is, at best, still the same quiet, awkward, shy girl she was at the start. At worst, she went from a kuudere who was still capable of doing things for herself to a doormat who needed everyone else's help to get her confession out. Even Miku's view of Fuutarou and her feelings had basically remained the same until perhaps this past chapter (whether she commits to learning more about Fuutarou is something that remains to be seen). She had a chance during Scrambled Eggs to change things, but she backed down. Nino's all about changing how he sees her, regardless of what their relationship is or was (chapter 59 pointed that out very explicitly).

I mean, with all that was going on behind the scenes, it doesn't even seem like her confession was the actual point of the chapters centered around her confession. It seems like it was a set up for a little extra needless, stupid quint drama and for Ichika, Nino, and the others to make up. The confession almost seems like an afterthought or plot device to get all of that out.

Maybe Nino isn't the bride (I think that's a hard case to argue, but a few decent points can be made), but Negi certainly doesn't seem to be setting Miku up for a win, especially with how Fuu treated her mostly with disinterest in the chapters between Scrambled Eggs and her confession, even though he was given several opportunities to demonstrate real interest, attachment, or emotions regarding the plotlines relating to her.

I wonder if they'll ever make a VN of 5Toubun. Lots of successful harem got one. (Oreimo, Nisekoi, Infinite Stratos, etc)

What all have we learned about Miku that we didn't know by the end of her first arc? She loves Fuutarou, she's bad at athletics, she's the smartest (lol) quint, she's a quiet, awkward type with self-esteem issues. We haven't been given much else since then. We've been shown loads about Nino and Ichika.

>nino - nooneloveshimmorethanme (ft. Miku)

>doormats
>development
Pick one. Being on the screen a lot does not mean the character is developed.

I can see a toubun dating sim/visual novel where you can pick which girl wins being made, though it'll probably be pretty shoddy as those tie-in games usually are.

Yotusba arc next chapter!!!!

Attached: 1557989189382.webm (404x720, 1.15M)

Not to mention they'll see someone with their face living happily with him. Fuck, now I can't really blame them for getting jealous

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt

Nino's feet

Yotsuba chapter next arc!

Attached: hello neighbor.png (389x432, 86K)

I love Emilia.

good thing the next arc is next chapter :))

>loads
lol

Heck, we've even arguably learned more about Yotsuba since she was introduced. She took initiative and got herself and Fuutarou elected class rep. We've learned she was the reason they got kicked out of their old school. We've learned about her self-esteem issues. We've seen a lot of possible Lolikano teasing. She even knows about Fuu's past. Miku doesn't know about the photo or his past.

Start of next chapter: Fuu will reject Miku and say he likes Yotsuba. Yotsuba surprised and run away from that place while crying.

Why is Yotsuba so useless?
>confronted Ichika for Miku's sake but ended up spilling the beans to Fuutarou
>nearly fucked up Miku's date by forgetting to bring the bread
Even Itsuki ended up being more helpful than her. Thanks to the Itsuki's underwear Miku didn't have to confess in a nopan state.

>l-lolikano
Keep digging hopefag, that was her ace in the hole and it means nothing now, Yotsuba is a side character, deal with it.

Yeah that loads is that we found out that Ninshart is still a cunt, woooooo!

I missread that as
>Pumping into me

>Yea Forums scanlations removed the picture of yamaguchi from the speech bubble
>dropout has fewer huge fuckups but a much lower average quality
the fuck happened with toubun translations?

Dude, I'm a Ninobro. Don't know how you got that I liked Yotsuba out of that (I mean, she's fine, but not my favorite).

What cute Nino moment will we get in the next chapter?

>I-i'm a
Yeah yeah whatever you say faggot.

You could just say Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon.

Didn't Miku get her Sengoku games from Yotsuba?

The Sengoku Generals game was originally hers.

Is it Dynasty Warriors, Sengoku Blade/Night Blood, or Samurai Warrior?

I am really confounded by all the undesirable elements here getting so flustered and erratic at the mere mention that Nino is winning.
But using common sense and a history of manga we can reasonably conclude that the worst girl always captures the main characters interest and wins.
Case in point
>Yuuna
>Kenja No mago
>Saekano
>Yuushibu
>Infinite stratos
And so on

>Ichika's pic has her with Fuutarou
>Nino, Miku and Yotsuba are alone
>Itsuki gets 3 pics but she's eating in all of them.

NEGI!!!

It's mostly the fanbase got some chapters and a second confession and exploded.

Why can't we just love all the girls equally, which is the point of the wholesome ass mango.

Why is this pasta getting revived in a different form

>1AH = Ichika
>2H = Nino
>3H = Miku
Damn that last panel.

I thought it was an otome VN?

As an Ichikachad I feel pretty good. The fact that he blasted Ichika off of false pretenses before everything was revealed is a huge winner flag.

Seeing people trying to argue Miku's case to be the bride here and practically anywhere else leaves me more convinced she isn't. One of the other quints is.

Probably was, I can't quite remember what it was, was just basing actual games on the Sengoku period or with those characters.

She's my #2 preference behind Nino for the bride, even if she's not really my #2 favorite quint.

Notice the missing 4 and 5 cards. Not even spades.

I guess the 3toubun will go all night giggling in their pajamas while talking about their love for Fuutarou while Yotsuba sleeps and Itsuki eats all the snacks.

These threads seem better at night. Is it because most of the worst shitposters are asleep?

I didn't even realize she had legs in the image, what the fuck

Ichika still has to explain to Fuuts that her lie wasn't really a lie just half a truth. I don't think she's any close to winning but hasn't gone off the race yet.

I like Miku the most but I don't think she'll win. My chips are on Itsuki or Nino. Sorry Yotsuba.

It's always been about Ichika vs Nino for the bride. The hints were being dropped at least as far back as the fireworks arc.

Miku was my favorite at the start. Nino won me over after I started looking at her case to be the bride several weeks ago.

What a comparably more civil thread than the one before, despite having twice the amount of individual posters.

Ichika stopped being in love with him.

4 weeks ago people were howling in rage and the mere thought of Ichika winning.

It's Yotsuba, we're gonna get subverted in the final volume.

>Itsuki
The first girl
>Miku
Has already confessed twice and is basically secondary girl
>Nino
Has already confessed twice and is basically the primary girl
>Ichika
Has basically already shot down most of her chances at this point

Watch it be Yotsuba solely because she doesn't show any real interest as far as we know, or at least plays it way cooler than the rest.

Fuck, can't unsee. Itsuki has better legs.
Fat > Sticks.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Go-toubun no Hanayome - 08 [720p]_[00_20_43.742].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Nah, she's out, its going to be Nino vs. Miku or maybe Itsuki written in there at the last minute as a big middle finger towards these types of people And I'd love it.

She was my #2 preference even then. I was intrigued by the thought of burning it all down.

that's what i'm counting on, user

At least it shouldn't be Dynasty Warriors since that one is about the Three Kingdoms era in China whereas Miku is always talking about Japanese warlords.

miku's also looking sort of compact in that image as well

*bell jingles in previous frame in chapter 69*

Attached: 1555844405541.png (796x629, 322K)

Attached: 1557266665445.png (890x2050, 987K)

Can't believe Miku won

Based

Any time you have to incorporate Nisekoi to prove your point, isn't that an automatic loss? Especially really shitty photoshops?

Good, make it big you dumb bitch.

Attached: D20.png (1426x2048, 1.11M)

Why are you getting so upset over a fucking joke? I swear you guys are the most delicate people around.

Attached: Donut.png (646x993, 151K)

>Literally same expression
>Slightly different angle
>three roses
>Miku's usual hand gesture
Gee Negi, can you be any more subtle?

Did you really take that as me being upset? Sorry you can't take the banter coming back at you without pitching a fit.

I think Yotsuba is the 'acceptable second choice' for a lot of readers.
With Ichika you have people who hate her for her snakelike behavior.
With Nino you have people who don't like how aggressive she is, or how she drugged him near the beginning.
With Miku you have people who hate the doormat with the personality of cardboard.
And Itsuki has the hated 'first girl trope,' as well as her falling ass-backwards into learning everything about Fuu's family and his situation.

That donut is not big enough for her.

Ninsharts love starting shit, yet can't take it. so sad.

They feel threatened. Look at how they released after seeing dropout did.

remember, always check the clock before visiting Yea Forums.

I'm just here to read and laugh at theorycrafting.

lovers quarrel

Attached: quincest.jpg (682x705, 440K)

Why is Nino so selfish? She wants to marry Fuutaro as well as all her sisters. I’m pretty sure that’s illegal

gotta catch them all

When do we get to the part where Nino is the bride?

Attached: 1555391575011.jpg (1377x2039, 516K)

Nino is a slut, of course.

In my heart, by the end of the year. In my brain, never ever, my brain will let me believe in every ending but a Nino ending, it’s a curse. I just expect to be disappointed.

I'm too far in to stop believing now, even if I disengage for a bit to focus on school stuff.

NINO A SHIT

As much as I wanna believe, it feels too good to be true, and I can make up a new reason every chapter for her losing.

5 hours in paint

Attached: Donut color.png (646x993, 210K)

Even though this Itsuki has shown up in the arc, she’s been undercut by the whole Rena thing in my mind. She needs to get through with that.

I donut understand.

I feel Negi is going to end this arc and he'll forget all about the stalker.

Here. Add it to your parallels.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol.1 Ch.1 - Five Equal Brides - 36.png (1115x1600, 782K)

fat joke Itsuki cute, scheming Itsuki uncute

Can we just get Miku's loss out of the way so that superior quints can compete for the Fuuts?

Unless he really ramps up the pace, and kinda speeds through the confession response, it’ll surely be some gag or mostly unimportant.

IMAGINE teaching healthy, busty quints.

Attached: __uesugi_fuutarou_nakano_yotsuba_nakano_ichika_nakano_itsuki_nakano_miku_and_etc_go_toubun_no_hanayo (1500x1057, 284K)

Nah, we'll get our stalker stuff. Nino needs to throw herself in Fuu's arms by the end of this arc.

But seriously, if the final chapter of this arc is shitty, I might just stop following this series for a while. Even if Nino manages to win, not sure if I want to be on the ride for a couple of months.

The best Nino.

Attached: 74750423_p0.png (768x768, 165K)

healthy, not fat

I could probably teach them Math and English, but fuck History.

I will teach them sex education.

Attached: 74738071_p0.png (1447x2047, 1.13M)

History in HS was just memorization. I know Math pretty much is too, but that includes application as well. You just gotta remember key words, the hardest part being people and times.

I am a history PhD student. I could handle that.

Stalker is the quints' biological father.
Calling it.

What did you do to them?

Attached: 1556778665552.jpg (960x540, 70K)

told them I stole Itsuki’s blanket

I suppose it's possible. I'm still intrigued by the idea that it's Maruo keeping an eye on the quints, especially Nino, to make sure they and Fuutarou aren't up to anything naughty.

But I do think the stalker comes up again.

I cooked up something delicious for Itsuki without Nino's consent.

I said they were all cute and they blushed, and then I said they were retarded and they got pissed.

When do we get another Nino chapter? I need more cute Nino & Fuu interactions.

Although I understand if Negi needs to push her aside to let the other quints have a chance before she closes the deal with Fuutarou.

said nino was looking like a snack

I'd eat her up, though.

I like the discussion in the previous thread of how Fuu seems to direct his attention to Nino a lot, even before her confession.

Attached: 1557974511586.jpg (886x370, 107K)

Takebayashi when?

Attached: file.png (140x140, 23K)

The Quints even got shit memory. God these girls are dumb.

Guess everyone really is asleep. I should probably go to bed, too. Wake me when Nino is the bride.

Attached: 1555570366316.png (925x580, 859K)

Maybe Yotsuba failing and them following her was just their excuse.

>Wake me when Nino is the bride
Have fun not waking up.

Oh, there's Fuuts.
The quints are even smaller.

Attached: mm-13.png (640x480, 545K)

I can't sleep

Attached: 74270408_p0.jpg (1669x2500, 1.47M)

I just woke up tho

Attached: AC9D1CE5-6E75-44AD-9530-8A5D9ECFD541.jpg (574x574, 60K)

It's gonna be a long eternity for you, fool.

Would not be the worst thing that has happened to me.

I see Ninocat poster is up. Welcome back!

I was shocked when I clicked on the music video for that and the very first person I saw was Nino

where are they?

I want to fuck Fuuts

Attached: kinotarou.png (478x512, 109K)

Negi and WSM not being subtle.

I suspect Nino also has a much bigger JP fanbase now. How it compares to Miku's I don't know.

At least Ichika is trying to make up for all the shit she pulled in the last couple of chapters. Nino on the other hand though is still a overly jealous bitch who'd try to ruin her sister's date.

He didn't give a damn about her outside of tutoring. Even now he's avoiding her confession.