Rin is crying, wat do?

Rin is crying, wat do?

Attached: 1541146934492.jpg (806x1274, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41rLeVR_zt8
mangadex.org/title/6579/kodomo-no-jikan
vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maiden_Tribute_of_Modern_Babylon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
youtu.be/eFvtLhxmx9U
exhentai.org/g/1282894/77efc04793/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rin is crying
That actually makes this harder.

I send her back to her thread

Why is she supposed to be 10 when she acts more mature than actual adult women

Because that's realistic.

>two kodomo threads in one day
based

Some people don't have enough brain to see the catalog before making a thread.

Some people don't have enough brain to not ban evade.
Fuck off, Juju.

haha, that's me

I don't know what you mean, but I'm just keeping things in order for the comfort of my dear anons.

stop being mentally ill on Yea Forums, you have your containment board

Why don't you go complain in one of the countless BnHA or SnK threads for not checking the catalog before making a thread?

Yes, put him in his place.

>inb4 he doesn't reply

Meant for

Not the user you're replying to, but I think you're replying to the wrong person.

Who's Juju?

A shotacon angry at lolis.

Rape her and then delete her manga's entry off of TV Tropes.

Why would I do that?

Someone who wanted to be a villain, but realized that she was a hero all along.

>TV Tropes.
who actually reads that shit? you should be embaressed

Not him, but I do.

>A shotacon
>a hero
I need more details.

I hope you're not an adult and still reading such drivel

Why would I be angry at lolis? They're just drawings. The only thing I did was contribute to this board with a bit of self-moderation by linking the other thread.

The joke is that they've already been removed from TVTropes.

I haven't in years, was just recalling the time I learned about how the manga ended and decided to see how people reacted on TV Tropes. Was kinda shocked to see they deleted the show from the site altogether and were autistically obsessed with hunting down anyone who mentioned it.

>Why would I be angry at lolis? They're just drawings. The only thing I did was contribute to this board with a bit of self-moderation by linking the other thread.

So, once again westerners act retarded when seeing a japanese fictional comic

At least I'm not 20+ and still watching cartoons.

Yes, that's what I said. Your point?

>deleted the show from the site altogether
Why?

The loli almost gets raped towards the end or something by a teacher, so they cleansed the site of it's existence rather than analyze how fuck up it was.

>Yes, that's what I said. Your point?

The admin or one of the mods went on a crusade to remove anything he found questionable from the site years ago.

Sensei put his ponos into Rin's vagoo and jammed it in

It plays out slightly differently, but
It wasn't that fucked up, but I bet they felt dumb when they found out the author was a woman

You're boring.

not exaclty

Attached: 11.jpg (405x380, 67K)

My guest is that some lolicon insulted shotas and like revenge she/he went in shitposting rampage for four years straight in anything Loli related but s/he is more calmed now.

>but s/he is more calmed now.
You're a fucking retard and likely even newer than she is.

After they break her hymen in the last chapter I'm sure they fucked all night long, got married and had many kids

>My guest is that some lolicon insulted shotas and like revenge
That wasn't the reason, but it doesn't matter now. Everything is in the past now.

no, they put it on hold silly
also stop spoiling it for other anons who havent read it yet

maybe we're lying

Attached: x18.png (1050x1515, 468K)

unzip dick

I literally just came to post this.

I disagree, spoiling things is fun, like at the beginning of a movie in the theatre.

>I literally just came
nice

I can kinda understand if you did that for that reason, everytime that someone call lolis disgusting you can see that they themselves sexualize underage characters too,and that type of hipocresy is something that i cannot tolerate.

I have my reasons to be like I am, just like you have your own reasons to be the person you are today. I don't hate lolicons anymore, only real pedophiles, you can enjoy your fethichism for all I care. The end.

puffy cunny

>I don't hate lolicons anymore, only real pedophiles.
Juju..i.

Attached: this big.gif (500x283, 898K)

I should watch kodomo no jinkan if i only read the manga?

I want to do lewd things with a kodomo

why wouldn't you watch anime because you've read the manga?

what did this user mean?

Licky lick her in the c word

i too want to lick rins collarbone

I too want to lick her cuticles

Roll for seduction.

I think he wants to have a jinkan with a kodomo

Because i already read the source material?

best story ever told about asshair

Don't like cunny enough to see it twice? fag

The animated, colorized fanservice is nice.
Other than that there's no reason to bother so if you've already read the manga then you're done.

I just finished all of the anime, and what the fuck was it? I am not talking about the loli stuff. That I am cool with. I am talking about the constant horror vibes, and how every character is insane. Rin was the biggest bitch of them all. Completely selfish and constantly ruining her teachers life because she wants attention.

Read the manga
I know you have questions but you have to read the manga

Put it out
Then put it in again

kodomo no pedo

What kind of manga would that be?

>this was written by a woman
What did she mean by this?

Little kids doing little kids

Loli doesn't have cloaca, silly user.

You don't know that.

Attached: 94889cfc324a1a47ac9416c67f6b4a91.jpg (613x800, 80K)

I want to investigate a loli thoroughly until I’m confident that she doesn’t have a cloaca

>hates lolicon
>when they have their own furry degeneracy
TVTropes died for me that day.

>how every character is insane
Yes. None of the characters there have a stable mentality, even the kids.
Read the manga. You'll see.

Aoki was a pretty stable guy who tried his best to protect the kids.

call animal control

I wish KNJ went on for a while longer.

Attached: 20190515_183750.jpg (1440x2027, 1.4M)

Attached: 20190515_183809.jpg (1440x2047, 1.41M)

Fine, you can suck on it.

Yeah, I'll check the manga out, but in a few weeks. Does it have a complete story with an ending? And does it make Rin less annoying and unlikable than she is in the anime?

Yes
Yes
Read the manga
Do it, faggit

What you sensed is the dishonest appeal of the manga, which portends a deep and heavy treatment of the subject and then ultimately abandons it all.

>JY Kokonoe
God, I really want a KnJ prequel now.

has there ever been a manga less fleshed out than the anime?
and don't dare mention stupid filler shit like one piece, which is just reusing entire episodes at this point

Realistically speaking, how can I get a gf just like her?

be a homeroom teacher for 3rd grade

Are you the same faggot that shows up to shit on every single KnJ thread

Surprised there would only be 'the one.'

probably, I could feel the desire for attention dripping off that post

>which portends a deep and heavy treatment of the subject
I don't think it ever portended that

Ahem
*ting ting ting*
FUCK moralfags

Attached: kodomo-min.gif (480x225, 3.41M)

It's been years and I can still hear it.

Speaking of the anime, in how it sells the manga. Though it's been a long while since watching KnJ, and maybe that feel is something imparted by friendly anons.

You shouldn't take opinions so personally.

Ok. Then what?

Attached: 1553025999914.gif (411x348, 1.5M)

for such a small production it had no business having such a good ending song
youtube.com/watch?v=41rLeVR_zt8

Put down the thesaurus. It's making you sound like more of an idiot.

only bad part of the anime is Kuro didn't have her cat ears most the time
wait for a child with a broken home life to dote on you, play hard to get, and 5 years later reap the rewards

Attached: x7.png (1050x1515, 403K)

It's more realistic than your average lolicon show sure but still, not really

It's not a lolicon show though, it's the opposite

shotacon?

fair, but contrapositive opposite in that it's for little girls who like old men, aka rin and mimi tan

>5 years later
the big gay

Rome wasn't built in a day

Attached: fthevoynichhotel001_140.jpg (728x1096, 113K)

i can't believe kokonoe was a boy all along

All I want in life is a girl like Rin to hold and cuddle when when going to bed. I really don't think that's too much to ask for.

RAPE

>just found out the song is about a student falling in love with a teacher

Attached: 1502250192798.jpg (429x472, 48K)

where does it explain that? I can barely understand the subtitles
bun bun bun~

None of these words are advanced level, user.

That's kinda what I was getting at. It's like a broken promise for a deeper treatment. Or a treatment of its contrapositive opposite if that promise was misunderstood.

Is it normal for JS to be sexually attracted to their teacher and seduce them? Is it something that happens often?

Yes.

It doesn't pretend to be anything it's not, it has some drama but it's not really a drama

They're not, which is why it's just sad when you misuse them like that, especially when you're clearly ESL to begin with. Stick with words you know.

I want Rin to seduce me.

>cunny?
CUNNY!

no

she's a little girl

and?

So am I. There's nothing wrong with a little girl seducing another little girl, that's just pure.

cute and funny

Attached: x4.jpg (828x1200, 227K)

You are never going to be a girl, /u/.

We've all always been little girls here.

We're all little girls here, user.

Attached: 1262938557098.jpg (640x480, 116K)

Who?

That's Mark Zuckerberg, founder of 9gag

The first to want to be the little girl.

the hacker known as Yea Forums

Call her parents

>parents
user....

Attached: 1521375869136.jpg (961x759, 97K)

Most criticism I see of KNJ is just from looking at it from a surface level

Attached: __aoki_daisuke_and_kokonoe_rin_kodomo_no_jikan_drawn_by_amamizu_air1012__524aadd2d79db84a34fbf998290 (500x500, 156K)

most criticism comes from retards who can't differentiate fiction from reality
for example, good manga
yet the million people who have read it aren't pedo
almost like there's a definition behind fiction

What? Is she an orphan? If so then call the someonw from the gov or whatever

The anime ending felt rushed to me because the brother going crazy was, even with the trauma and overprotective explanation, unreasonable and they didnt even really tackle his behaviour
Enjoyed the rest of it a whole lot though

read the manga cunt
mangadex.org/title/6579/kodomo-no-jikan

I'd read Rin's manga cunt, if you know what I mean.

Can you elaborate, user?

Attached: x9.png (1050x1515, 699K)

That looks dangerous.

for you
jk, it's within rules and is on topic
I wonder how many anons we got to start reading KnJ

You got one at least, bout to start reading tonight

she needs the dic

What's the safest way to get into a relationship like that?

I meant masturbating with your feet on the table. It is not safe.
She could fall and break her head.

enjoy user, it's a lot more emotional and relationship dynamic pondering than just loli catering

Man I still love this manga and anime and I even made it a thing where I made myself read and watch it 2 times a month a year and I can remember all the things they would say in the show and what will happen next as well it was just pure wonderful its a shame that there is no more of this but the author is still alive and active and I even follow her on Twitter but Kodomo no Jikan is the one that made me into a Lolicon and was what impacted me in the long run as I watched and read more animes and mangas with lolis but Rin is one of my favs if not a waifu for me and is the one that made me this way

Attached: 917429_p0.jpg (500x464, 178K)

I'll try and report back on it's safety

Ok.. a girl that young should DEFINATELY not do these things..

it's natural and healthy

She looks like she's having fun. That's good.

I started to fap when I was 7.

Attached: 1534021800194.jpg (462x500, 46K)

I think I was around rin's age of 10 or 11 or something, and look, we both turned out fine, right user?

It’s a lolicon show in the sense the author wanted to fuck a lolicon

i started when i was 15 wtf

Youre both here perverted freaks

and? Yea Forums is a culture of peace and higher academic reasoning

she's a mangaka of refined taste
she probably ended up marrying her teacher

The average thread is 450 posts describing different ways of the sexual acts posters would perform with the characters
Its creative ill say that

>we both turned out fine, right user?

Yes. No one taught me it just felt good to rub againts my pillow.

Yea Forums is the driving creative subconscious of the internet, normalfags would be lost without us

It probably depends on your country's culture and religion. I was masturbating before I knew how to read.

>The average thread is 450 posts describing different ways of the sexual acts posters would perform with the characters
thats the way i like it

We were the engine
Why do you think memes got all popitical or trash tier?
Normalfags took over
Maybe its better this way

Lots of shit still originates here tho but mainly other boards

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

And you turned out so well right? Maybe if you had not been corrupted(or raped) you might not have become a pedophilic individual.

call child services on her pedo teacher

Name literally one pedo thing he did.

fuck her

You're one to talk.

based normalfag from Yea Forums

Go watch the Mantis-X animation again, I suppose. She certainly seems happy there.

fucking 15 year olds isn't pedophelia

it is when you're americam

Is there any other show that comes anywhere close to the level of Kodomo?

But the eyes look weird in the 3D models.

>It doesn't pretend to be anything it's not
It does.

The tone set by the first episode is one of Rin as a troubled girl (at best) instead of a thoughtless imp over whom the viewer is meant to vicariously obsess, as with the user's 'average lolicon shows,' and follows that up with the bit of her considering pushing Houin-sensei down the stairs. Some manner of abuse or psychosis is implied, as are questions on the nature of Rin's maturity. The manga expands on this to show Reiji's grooming of Rin, casual to Aoki deepening, unconventional involvement with his student. These topics have a standard, foreshadowed buildup to a dramatic resolution, while the manga seemingly concerns itself with issuing running commentary on important societal issues, such as dealing with sexuality in the educational system. But all this turns out to be hand-waved away in the servicing, as the true nature of the manga is revealed to be Watashia's self-insert schlock. This is how it's a dishonest work.

Which is to say nothing of the dishonest treatment of its characters.

(You)

>the viewer is meant to vicariously obsess
according to what? a lot of drivel with zero actual explanation

Reminder to ignore "that" guy

Reminder to ignore "this" guy

This guy ?

sorry, couldn't help but give a singular reply, didn't need read past the first few words to see he's got a screw loose

user you're talking to idiots and fanboys here, don't expect them to do anything but whine when they see criticism.

What needs further explanation? It was a pretty comprehensive post without having to touch on every single plot point to those familiar with it. You can either disagree with the conclusions drawn from them or not.

If you expect us to accept a genuine criticism or opinion in Yea Forums, you are in the wrong place.

>What needs further explanation
What a brainlet post

>the manga seemingly concerns itself with issuing running commentary on important societal issues
it doesn't. It touches on them, that doesn't mean it's going to delve into them. There is dramatic resolution to the conflict between Aoki and Rin and Reiji, it's just not the kind of resolution you thought you were going to get. It's a manga about troubled people but it's not a manga about child abuse, which is what you were expecting, but isn't really what was implied

Headpat until she stops crying
Then mating press

Show her a better Rin.

Attached: 1543260472935.png (764x993, 214K)

can you elaborate

Attached: 1521073097053.png (385x367, 67K)

cringe

There are no better Rins.

I will pat Rin on the head until she stops crying, knowing that the more precocious a loli is, the weaker they are to sudden headpats.
And then I will have sex with her in the mating press position.

but that's illegal

Attached: 1518081574656.jpg (250x238, 32K)

It's illegal to fuck a drawing? Well damn, my only worry was about the papercut potential.

loli's are for missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation

Attached: 18.jpg (549x557, 140K)

This man gets it, mating pressing a loli is expressly forbidden.

To be fair, I wouldn't expect a KnJ thread in this year.

I get that after so many years and might have left it alone as it was, but some user above lamented the lack of criticism beyond the surface level (), implying there was none.

Honest answer.

>it doesn't. It touches on them, that doesn't mean it's going to delve into them.
So it's a dishonest treatment of those issues, then? Especially as the narrative moves towards a conclusion opposite to the earnestness with which those commentaries were delivered.
>there is dramatic resolution to the conflict between Aoki and Rin and Reiji,
About 3/4ths of the way in, and on a downbeat. The issue just sort of goes away.
>it's just not the kind of resolution you thought you were going to get.
I'm not so narrow-minded that I could only be satisfied by a certain outcome, as long as the effort was honest. I don't think it was.
>It's a manga about troubled people
That's fair, though how much troubled Aoki was is also dealt with dishonestly as a means to move the narrative forward and the get at servicing the fetishism. So much so that his characterization for much of the manga was a lie.
>but it's not a manga about child abuse, which is what you were expecting, but isn't really what was implied
Sorry, will have to disagree on that point. Not that I believe that the manga was set up to be primarily about child abuse, but while Reiji's child grooming behavior wasn't settled definitively, it wasn't only implied, but depicted.

Whats the mating press position?

>missionary
>When the loli is clearly taking it from behind
?
Mating press is a form of missionary

What's shocking about leftists BALEETING FUCKING EVERYTHING that questions their narrative? It's par for the goddamn course.

An unnecessary version of the missionary position.

>unnecessary
This post is gayer than me and I'm gayer than a pride parade

>autist using random words that don't form proper syntax
>giant paragraphs about a lolicon show from 2007
someone execute these sperglets

again it's about your expectations about what should have happened and not what the manga was implying. In the manga Reijis child grooming was downplayed as not that important or harmful. That's not neccessarily dishonest or even unrealistic. It's just not what you might expect, especially with a Western perspective. It's not dishonest to touch on child abuse without making it a key part of the story. Rin is portrayed as troubled and people suspected she might have been abused but it turns out she wasn't, she was just upset about her mom dying

>Completely selfish and constantly ruining her teachers life because she wants attention.
She's a child with abandonment issues, you fucking sped.

user, we speak English natively. Trust us, you sound like a fucking idiot.

>we
I'm an ESL and I think he sounds like a total sperg too.

Why so aggressive over such a harmless post user? Yea Forums is a bbs of peace

damn user did you get raped today?

I have the urge to impregnate Rin.

You are replying to a normalfag that went to read the manga to get his beliefs confirmed and got
mad when that didn't happen. He has posted the same shit on multiple threads before.

>Yea Forums is a bbs of peace
Liar.

Well I don't mind having a discussion about the manga I don't care what his views are

As you can see, the mentally ill posters are out in full force tonight, look at @188270105 @188270163

>off-topic
>flaming
???

>@

Attached: 1512166660299.png (285x137, 21K)

>normalfag that went to read the manga to get his beliefs confirmed
Why do normalfags do this? Do they actually not believe in what they say they believe in that they need validation?

What is this guy problem?

>newfags desperate for (You)'s
no @188270451

Attached: doroth.jpg (149x296, 18K)

>@

Attached: 1510190379153.png (304x366, 231K)

>the mentally ill posters are out in full force tonight
>@

Attached: 1548657859851.jpg (280x360, 77K)

>newfags using non-anime reaction pics
someone IP ban Yea Forums posters

>derailing a peaceful thread with mentally ill drivel
this is why no one likes you mental maladapted anons

>implying KnJ is good for anything but the fanservice
>implying its story isn't a fucking dumpster fire
>genuinely thinking any of the main characters had good arcs
>actually defending the manga as anything but cute and funny
If you actually read this crap for the plot I feel bad for you, the cute and funny was the only good thing about this.

Attached: 50kodomo-no-jikan-732573.jpg (800x1156, 103K)

>implying you made an argument and aren't just shitposting

He probably feels guilty because he liked it and is complaining about narrative and social issues to prove that he is not a degenerate.

I'm sorry that it's not a work that deserves frequent and regular attempts at analysis that's more than surface level. But that's the work's fault, not that of any user who occasionally attempts it.

You can't simply wave a "nippon values" wand and think that legitimizes a failure to resolve properly the topics the mangaka raised; KnJ isn't thought of as high literature in Japan either. Reminder that most people who followed the manga weren't doing so that they could foist their ethos on the thing.

>He has posted the same shit on multiple threads before.
Have I? I can count the KnJ threads I've been in since 2013 on a single hand. Well, maybe it'll take two hands for this. Just because threads may see a similar opinion now and then doesn't mean its some KnJ boogeyman ruining your day. Maybe its the original material.

>argument
No it's called a statement dumdum, try and keep up.

Attached: 1553911877214.webm (720x480, 492K)

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I guess you really are just shitposting then.

don't give the attention sluts (You)'s

stop fighting

Attached: bully (27).jpg (198x359, 15K)

>I'm trying
Holy fuck really? So you're just a complete moron then? Haha.

I didn't wave a nippon values wand, I'm pointing out that you expected the child grooming to be taken more seriously and that's probably because of a difference in values. That's not a fault of the manga. People can be *slightly* abusive towards each other without a big drama being made out of it

It can't be helped, for some attention deprived anons, shitposting is ALL they have, no matter how retarded, there's no low they won't go for a (You), thread quality be damned

Attached: 9.jpg (723x470, 104K)

>Haha
holy cringe, don't come back

I just skimmed most of this to the end. How old are they supposed to be at the end?

Holy fuck you're actually mad? lel.

Too old.

>gauging emotion on a bbs
holy cringe, please don't come back crossboarder

Well, he is probably justified considering most lolicon manga doesn't address these "issues" in a serious way. And we all know the serious way of addressing it is "deconstructing" lolicon using the western understanding of child abuse, like Satoshi Kon implies in that episode of Paranoia Agent with the father creeping on her daughter.
>Rin as a troubled girl (at best) instead of a thoughtless imp over whom the viewer is meant to vicariously obsess, as with the user's 'average lolicon shows,'
His views on the matter are quite clear here.

I recognize your posting style
>could foist their ethos
Actually, ignore the paragraph above, just go kill yourself.

15/27

jc

Well into hag territory. I really disliked the ending.

>Well into hag territory
lol

But wait, what if we just posted Rin instead of arguing?!

Attached: 876545678.gif (352x198, 158K)

One would think that you'd know how to spell a word if you're going to draw attention to it with capslock. Embarrassing.

Posting Rin is verboten.

Attached: 1443387439858.png (848x480, 392K)

thanks. I dont know if i think the ending is bad per se, but it seems like the core problem of the whole series (shes too young/hes too old) is just ignored to give them the fuck they wanted. then again I dont really know shit about jap sex moralities and laws so its not my place to say

Kuro should have got a cute loli girlfriend, or at least an offhand line about her and Rin going all the way when fooling around one day.

15s legal in japan im pretty sure

Do they really sell ice cream in condoms in Japan?

I wouldn't be surprise. There's jolly rancher flavored ones in the US.

if thats the case, would they really not catch shit from others if it gets out? Or is it normalized to the point that no one would care?

bad stigma (especially cause he's a teacher) but not illegal

Let's weigh the options.
>the mindless acceptance of a drooling populace
vs.
>adorable loli wife

Decisions, decisions...

imagine how good this anime would be if it was high schoolers instead of children

Yeah, sorry, I appreciate the readiness to talk about the manga and all, but that's not happening now; real life interruptions keeping me from it. Fucking people.

>I recognize your posting style
From six years ago? Impressive.

could i have an adorable drooling loli wife instead

Imagine how good this board would be if you died.

From another set of threads. And I refuse to believe that its been six years.

>Rin is crying, wat do?
WHATEVER IS NECESSARY, THAT'S WHAT

Attached: dd4.jpg (680x485, 65K)

it was the only way to get them to fuck and still get it published, sadly. What, you don't like a happy ending?

The kickstarter shitting itself is still a nice treat.

Shit itself? I thought it more than met its goal?

Yeah, but DMP never delivered.

bump her thread

The anime had such weird tone issues that weren't apparent in the manga.

What happened to the money?

It's that special Mari Okada touch

Check the comments. Nothing is delivered.

So apparently they've been sending it by backer status, and those who didn't pledge very much have been fucked over. Not cool.

Cut her head off, fuck her corpse, then kill myself.

And the manga resolves all those plot points. It makes it seem like it's going to be dark but then subverts your cliched expectations and makes all characters to be good people just with lots of issues stemming from childhood. It's really great how it portrays different kinds of interactions between adults and children not just through main characters but pretty much all side characters too.

why is Yea Forums like this?

I think Reiji's grooming was in fact negatively influencing Rin. She was passively going along with his plan of becoming a substitute for him as long as he stayed loyal to her mom despite everything, but it also caused her suffering because she actually loved Aoki and even before that she's just a little girl that shouldn't be going through that. That's why Aoki spent a lot of time and effort to break their codependency that was hurting Rin.

Physical books haven't been sent out. I don't believe much of anything has been sent out. Translations, according to saha, were done years ago. They also just downgraded the rubber straps to acrylic ones.

You can marry at 16 and have sex before 18 with an approval of the legal guardian (Reiji).

>they started producing KnJ physicals after 3 FUCKING YEARS

we're gonna make it bros

>You can't simply wave a "nippon values" wand and think that legitimizes a failure to resolve properly the topics the mangaka raised

it's hard to judge views on "child grooming" when the western meaning of that is "being nice to a little girl to get into her panties". thanks to pedo hysteria everyone sees someone befriending a girl and will assume the later. some people refuse to interact with kids which harms their social development because their only authority becomes their trailer trash parents and degenerate internet.

Attached: thread derailer.png (735x839, 185K)

Feminism and the (((cultural Marxists))) who popularized it.

>translated KnJ
I just bought and read it in Japanese

Me too user. Saha's translation is shit.

Reiji loves Rin and would never harm her. He thought he was doing his best for her because he's a dysfunctional adult (big boy rather) with PTSD from childhood trauma, but when Aoki showed to him that he's wrong and it's hurting Rin he stepped down and even lost his reason to live until Mimi healed him. Not sure what more you want to be shown on this "grooming".

It was Christians and "feminists" moralist allying with the bourgeoisie like they dogs they always have been. And before that it has been prohibited in different cultures for vastly different reasons.
"Cultural marxism" isn't a thing and has nothing to do with this.

All I want in life.

Literally all I want in life.

Is a cute gf exactly like Rin who loves me and is also just slightly lewd and doesn't mind experimenting a bit with lewd stuff.

Why can't I have this? I honestly don't think that's too much to ask for!

The goal of life is reproduction. Literally every biological impulse revolves around it. You're basically asking to be provided an ideal female and fulfill your purpose for free. Yeah, that's a lot to ask for.

But imagine how cute, nice and warm it would be. I want one so bad! And I do think I deserve one because I was lonely my whole life so far. We would do all kinds of things I missed out in my 10s and 20s.

nut

make her a mommy

she hasn't had her period yet

Whatever. Keep the blinders on if you want, I can't stop you.

Learn history.

Wow, a KnJ thread with almost 300 replies, haven't seen that one in a while

>bitches about bourgeois.
>"cultural marxism isn't a thing!"
Dude, how low iq are you?

I have.

Damn me too

>And before that it has been prohibited in different cultures for vastly different reasons.
>for vastly different reasons
No, it was pretty much always jealous whores who had outgrown their sexual market value fucking things up for everyone else. The only thing that may have changed is the excuses they use to mask their true intentions and motivations. Even then, the excuses are pretty much the same.
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230

How is the author's other manga? Any good?

Is the text imprecise, or did they really apply the law to intercourse only before the 20th century? Did it cover only benis in bagina, or any sexual interaction?
Fascinating how the age of consent gradually rose above the age of menstruation.

This makes it clear that lolis would have rather sold their cunnies for monies than slave away 16 hour work shifts in factories so (((capitalists)) had to raise aoc to make it illegal.

>starts as lolicon ecchi
>suddenly FEELS
Years and years later I'm still recovering from the manga.

It's honestly bizarre to me that until the last few decades, people used to generally treat this subject by reasoning about the practical harm involved. And seeing the way even a lot of anime counterculture kids now are horrified at people admitting attraction to fictional characters under 18, all I can think is that the education system we have now is too effective as a propaganda outlet.

Also, Rin is too cute.

Attached: 510e564328bbc08c85ee815dd3f621ab.jpg (1134x1644, 1.52M)

>At the end of 19th century, moral reformers drew the age of consent into campaigns against prostitution
Interestingly at the end of the 19th century there was a huge increase of child labor regulations. In modern third world countries we have found that whenever child labor laws are enforced, prostitution increases as well as other criminal activities. Something similar probably happened in the late 19th century. The same moral reformers that forced the government to enact child labor restrictions, unwittingly caused much of the prostitution.

Terror is an effective tool. Always has been. You want to silence your opposition, make sure your narrative is the only one allowed to flourish? Just terrify your opponents with unjust, broad laws. Terrify those who conduct research that proves you wrong with a Federal censure. Terrify your brainless sheep television viewers with a show that portrays "evil" "child" "molesters" (all seperately put in quotations because not one of those descriptors applies) being brought to "justice" by blatant entrapment.

Terror is how they rule you. The only way to beat them is to refuse to be afraid.

Terror is the Chinese way. We're on the Brave New World route instead.

>missionary
>When the loli is clearly taking it from behind
It's called reverse missionary

Somebody should have told the nascent U.S. Federal government that they were acting too Chinese when they butchered the Sioux at Wounded Knee. Somebody should have told the Mohawk that they were acting too Chinese when they quartered the settlement of Lachine. Somebody should have told Stalin that what happened at Katyn was too Chinese.

Terror is the way of any despot. Throughout history, those who seek to elevate themselves over others use terror to keep their designated slave class in line. This is not limited by nationality, nor by religion. Huxley was right. Orwell was right, too. This isn't a game of "which dystopia are we going to hit first".

>when they butchered the Sioux at Wounded Knee
Because that was such a recent occurrence in totally equivalent social conditions and completely reflects the path US society and culture are taking after well over a century of breakneck, far-reaching technological change.

Fear, not terror, is what motivates this behavior, and spreading that fear through self-propagating culture rather than active government enforcement is way more insidious, because it takes enormous time and effort to undo the damage of a generation growing up in a culture built on faulty premises when the people who grow up on those premises simply aren't equipped to see that anything is wrong with them.

Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume.
The magazine where it was published got cancelled, so it had to rush to a storyline conclusion. Anime got extended not with filler but with stuff the author always meant to include.

>Fear, not terror, is what motivates this behavior
You're splitting hairs, for what reason I know not. Terror IS fear, intense fear. That fear that you will be imprisoned for years should you break a law that seems like it isn't adequately explained or justly measured. The fear that you may be executed for doing so much less than committing murder. The fear that, should you evade the worst of fates, everyone you know, everyone who claims to care for you will turn on you at the drop of a hat, because that is how they were trained.

A terrorist is nothing more than somebody who uses fear in order to achieve political ends. According to that definition, the draconian enforcement of age-of-consent laws is blatant terrorism, and I don't give a single rat fuck who calls that an exaggeration.

God I miss voynitch hotel.

Attached: 1530375824990.jpg (750x750, 63K)

It's an important distinction to make, because the source of fear when terror is involved is active enforcement by the government or some other group, and if that goes away, so does most of the fear. When the fear is an integral part of, enforced by, and spread across generations through the culture itself, there's no enforcing body to eliminate that would fix anything. The only option is changing the culture, which is astoundingly difficult and time-consuming.

That said, long-term terror will change culture and long-term backwards culture will choose to inflict terror on itself, but they're still different paths to the same destination.

It was weird to go wojak mode with a dick in hand

We were set up from birth. No matter how well we do, we can never have this.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 951K)

>over 300 replies
>no-one has answered with "nakadashi"
I am disappointed

The culture changed as a result of the changing of the law. The only way to change it again is to change the law, and the only way to change an unjust law is to disobey. To disobey en-masse, in the light, so that everyone can see the injustice when the hammer comes down. I can't control anybody other than myself, but I can and will disobey, and I'll end up dead or imprisoned for my disobedience. Probably in that nice little place off the coast of Puget Sound. All I can do is hope that that will eventually mean something to somebody in a position to change the law.

So what happened with basketball lolis in the end?

My view is that kids under 18 have been steadily losing their autonomy in all areas due to an array of social changes since the Industrial Revolution, and that's why attitudes toward their upbringing have shifted and laws have changed to match, but that's neither here nor there. I love Kokonoe Rin.

Attached: 146de7c21f615fffc0313b4973443b4c.jpg (700x980, 771K)

I think that guy is Todd Howard the creator of Skyrim

Cause, effect, which is which? Who can tell, anymore, and what does it matter? We're in complete accord on one thing, at the very least.

Attached: such an innocent girl.jpg (704x400, 27K)

yes

The link you posted mentioned this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maiden_Tribute_of_Modern_Babylon and holy shit it's just like my japanese animes, terrifying but still hot.

Attached: 1554786795190.jpg (704x400, 14K)

What Katyn that submarine trick?

based fellow comedy horror user

Children can't consent
If an adult has sex with a child that's always child rape

Attached: 1555228365483.jpg (600x600, 78K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Defend your claim.

Attached: 1429855896646.png (626x381, 4K)

>hey kid wanna go to disneyland
>yes

>two teens having a first sex
>means they raped eachother

dont be a retard, kids can consent.
wrong part about having sex with kid is that its exploitative

What constitutes a child? Is it a number of living years, an education, years after puberty? And how do you know that a person is capable to consent, what if two kids of same age do lewd things?

The song is a literal copy of One Fine Day by The Offspring

Guys, I think I love Juju.

Please spoil this manga to me, I find myself in a similar situation and don't feel like reading/watching that many chapters/episodes

Please fuck off

It shares a bass line. Hardly a "literal copy".

The teacher fucks the kid
The End

Attached: 1406197001405.gif (159x360, 102K)

give her something to cry about and slap her

The verse melody is the same

2 teens having first sex is not illegal pretty everywhere unless one is significantly older than the other. Only an adult with a child is illegal.

Honestly, I don't know how you can read the manga carefully, think about it, see how naive, clueless and vulnerable Rin actually was despite acting all tough and "mature" and still think letting her have sex would be a good idea. Normalfags call it pedo shit but if anything it's anti-pedo.

>verse melody
You're like those gun-grabbing dips who just throw gun terminology around, like "assault clips", except you do it with music terminology.

Okay, whatever. Do they also sing about the love of a loli towards her teacher? That's the important part.

>think about it
Okay, thought about it
Still wanna stab her?
Grab her by the throat
Get your daughter and kidnap her?
That's what I did
Be smart, don't be a retard
You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?

I do but mostly out of boredom or if there's something I didn't understand about what I watched.

youtu.be/eFvtLhxmx9U

Naive and clueless or not, it's only psychologically harmful in the long term because of Christian social constructs. But Christian social constructs rule the world at this point, so it doesn't matter.

Pa, pa, pa, papapapapa.

I want to protect Usa
then mating press her once she's mentally ready

Attached: __usa_mimi_kodomo_no_jikan__b9def9169bafa205b04ec16507529e72.gif (400x226, 388K)

>Christian social constructs
Bible's cool with marrying lolis. Semitics in general are retarded, but you can't pin this on them. Not when you look at the names behind where we are now.

Amazingly enough, religions can change quite a bit in nearly 2000 years, even when they claim to have stuck to the same holy text.

If "Christian social constructs" still ruled the world then sex outside marriage would still be a crime but you would be able to marry any girl you want as long as she and/or her parents consented. Marry was like 13-14 when she gave birth to Jesus and it was perfectly normal.

thanks doc

Puritanism is a symptom, not a cause.

Play her some Offspring. Loli liek Offspring

youtu.be/eFvtLhxmx9U

Attached: 1536885167518.gif (480x272, 1.06M)

I think neither Christianity or feminism is the main culprit here (though both have certainly made their mark).
I think Camille Paglia is right about this. The main reason behind the current hysteria is the industrial revolution. The romantic backlash against industrialization created an idealized version of the child as representing "nature and purity", as opposed to "industry and corruption". Before this, the concept of "original sin" meant that children were viewed as inherently devious and sinful, and needed to be diciplined into being proper Christians. In addition, industry collapsed the extended family into the nuclear family. People moved all around for work, and didn't know or trust their neighbors to the same extent. Children could not run free in the village anymore. Consequently, any sexual expression from the children triggered the incest taboo in these new claustrophobic conditions. Just look at how pagan cultures celebrated the "flowering" of a young maiden. Now a girl coming of age is seen as something to dread.

Of course, things have gotten much worse from the 80s and on, largely due to media scares and the "all women are victims" mentality and the attack on male sexuality pushed by feminists.

>Just look at how pagan cultures celebrated the "flowering" of a young maiden
Varg never told about that part of paganism, wtf

Attached: 1534047666740.png (359x334, 303K)

>Author went from writing loli romance manga to BL

Attached: 1551369289669.png (230x244, 74K)

>not moving to Saudi Arabia where lgfs are legal

Varg is literally the white version of a dindu nuffin nigger.

I've always thought of the idea that sex makes you impure as uniquely Christian, but maybe I'm wrong there.

>God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
How do you think they were supposed to increase in number? By prayers? Sex for procreation is not a sin, adultery or debauchery is.

>vast majority of activists are from the middle class
>industrial revolution saw the rise of the middle class

The Old Testament is historical baggage that they pick and choose from as they wish. I meant non-marital sex, but thinking about it, I guess Muslims have that taboo too.

Please name

That's Rin. It says so right there.

>The Old Testament is historical baggage that they pick and choose from as they wish
That's only true for Protestants though
>non-marital sex
That's not something exclusive to Christianity or Islam. Rather these religions simply reaffirmed a tradition that has been part of many cultures across the world for many years. One way to create strong families and therefore strong communities is to discourage men and women from engaging in non-marital sex.

>I want to protect Usa
Then join the military.

What are these other cultures where having sex without being formally committed to each other was taboo?

I see not much have changed in so moral UK in the last 150 years. God, I hate humans so much.

Keep in mind, the guy who made it was arrested for it. It was sensationalized to all hell.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

He doesn't mean the third world shithole where abortions are banned.

Put it in?

Attached: kokonoe shake.gif (704x396, 367K)

Don't mind if I do

Where?

now you are here

JAM IT IN

Yes.

Doesn't really matter if he exaggerated or not, you can find similar stories everywhere even in modern times.

>it all started in england
Fucking anglos.

Doujin series set in late-1800s London when?

Life with a slave is similar-ish.
Although more focused on head pats.

I need the manga chapter where aoki and rin are in the gym room and rin feels sensei dick.

Interact with children.

That guy's art is garbage.

What good has ever come from that shithole?

It makes sense for it to start in the UK since at the time it was the most affluent nation and also puritanism had its core there.

Essential "I wanna have sex with lolis but was born in the wrong generation" reading

exhentai.org/g/1282894/77efc04793/

Attached: josephinemutzenbacher.jpg (1800x2700, 428K)

Coil

>removed
I see.

Shows up fine for me.

Did you know that this is officially art in Germany? They tried, but couldn't ban it.
The text, not the cover that was done by a modern artist.

...I see. This is the first time I can't access an ex-link.
I can't believe I was rejected by a sad panda.

Attached: 1516813335591.png (640x720, 387K)

>cucked banned country
Seems fine to me

>Publishing it as an autobiography to avoid obscenity laws
That's smart.

We tried that when she was of age and mentally ready for it. I didn't fit the first time we tried and it took a lot of foreplay to finally get in and break her hymen

>when she was of age and mentally ready for it.
There's your problem.

Well fuck, this was a good read.

>3DPD faggots
Fuck off.

bun bun bun

Imagine if KnJ had been published as an autobiography

I was using bourgeoisie in the french sense of the word, not the marxist one.

you were deleted for a reason, fuck off already.

>Why can't I have this?
Because you're not allowed on school property.

Sorry, I hadn't updated the thread so I dind't realize it before posting.